Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 20, 2015 7:51 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Onsen and Yuki-onna? Oh boy...what a way for the series to return again at this time of the year. Quite a place they got there too. And tbh, I can't help but laugh at the way Yuki-onna is dressing up with that damn helmet :D

Fun chapter. Those food made me hungry though.
Mar 22, 2015 3:08 PM

Jan 2014
After months of hiatus, Monster musume returns with another glorious chapter.
Mar 22, 2015 3:19 PM

Jun 2014
hemorrhoids? interesting I didn't know that.

Suu - "Size, Small"
zat-bustMar 22, 2015 3:22 PM

Mar 22, 2015 3:49 PM

Jan 2014
One of the better chapters actually. After the hiatus I am not dissapointed, especially not considering it also was unusually long!

Also anime hype...
Mar 22, 2015 4:11 PM

Jan 2011
Where did Lala come from?
Mar 22, 2015 4:30 PM

Oct 2013
ReaperCreeper said:

She can travel between the world of the living and the world of the dead as shown from the last chapter. She prob showed up after saving Darling when he almost freeze to death.
"No one can escape time; it delivers us all to the same end."
Mar 22, 2015 7:44 PM

Dec 2014
Dang yukio is only a chapter only char? :(
Mar 23, 2015 12:59 AM

Aug 2010
Yukio's blushing was cute.

Suu still best girl <3

Rachnee in the color page was friggin <3

Nice conclusion. Let all the thirsty species go to the hot spring and satisfy horny men XD
Mar 23, 2015 3:15 AM

Sep 2014
I've had this reaction when I've read this chapter:

Ok, the first one who makes a reference about this Disney animation movie, I swear I'm going to....

Nevermind....

Anyway, once again, I love this chapter. :)
Mar 23, 2015 4:58 AM

Feb 2007
I quite like the variety of reaction faces, both when told about the mixed bathing and when the towel drops. Perfectly reflecting the different personalities of the girls.
Mar 23, 2015 10:22 AM

Jan 2014
I liked the Yuki-onna,hoped she was a new harem member though still not disappointed with her romantic story.
Overall a great chapter!And the anime hype is real!

luinthoron said:
I quite like the variety of reaction faces, both when told about the mixed bathing and when the towel drops. Perfectly reflecting the different personalities of the girls.

I LoL'd when I saw Rachnera xD

zat-bust said:

Suu - "Size, Small"

Yeah I also laughed like crazy when she wrote that down xD
Mar 24, 2015 3:57 AM

Dec 2010
Man I missed this series! Too bad its publication is so irregular. But we got to see a Yuki-Onna, and they even made the required Frozen joke!

Also, I'm pretty sure Lala was on standby the whole time. She's definitely the Katsura of this series.
Mar 24, 2015 11:57 AM

May 2014
After 2 months finally a new chapter! And what a satisfying chapter :D Perfect.
Mar 25, 2015 5:18 AM
Jun 2014
MrEpicMichael said:
I liked the Yuki-onna,hoped she was a new harem member though still not disappointed with her romantic story.
Overall a great chapter!And the anime hype is real!

luinthoron said:

I LoL'd when I saw Rachnera xD

zat-bust said:

Suu - "Size, Small"

Yeah I also laughed like crazy when she wrote that down xD

an issue i always have with the harem genre is that it seems that only the harem guy gets the romance. while i don't mind a single man or woman with multiple lovers, i like to see love spread still.

similar to the "status quo is god" cliche i feel like have developed two for the harem genre.
one is "harem guy is god" where all potential love interests fawn over said figure. however this only comes in effect if their are other potential men in the same series. doesn't apply as much when the harem guy is the only relevant guy.
another is that "all other men are poison (or cardboard)". this applies when only the main guy seems like the only nice and appealing one where all other guys are either irrelevant and have no or little interaction and/or attachment to any of the girls or is just plain evil.

just like their is a test to see if their is enough relevant girls in a show or movie, i propose a similar test to see if their are enough relevant boys in a harem show.

the criteria are this:
1. at least 1 or more relevant male figures in the show.
2. they must be reoccurring and not just to be a future antagonist or as a cardboard cutout.
3. they must have some sort of personal relationship (not needing to be love) with either the main character or at least one of the girls.
4. have him not their as just the pervert or butt monkey and be a part of the main characters development without being washed aside.
5. to go the extra mile have that guy or guys in their own relationship that can or doesn't have to progress alongside the main characters development with his own relationships.

all this being said i don't find this main character (can remember his name) of the harem genre to be bad and also find him to be very interesting. he is responsible for taking care of the girls instead of potentially the other way around, he can think on his head and take care of himself, he takes initiative at most times and doesn't hold back with any of the girls, and while still undecided and the girls can sometimes be a pain (also threaten his life) he still goes out of his way to tackle this situation head on and is only with the consent of them that he backs off with decision making.
Mar 26, 2015 9:56 AM

Jan 2015
The Yuki onna was so cute when she smiled and the Manga is getting more Ecchi which I am loving it, hope the anime adaption don't ruin this good moments
Apr 1, 2015 12:23 AM

Aug 2013
Hahaha, FINALLY a scene in a manga where the girls get flashed.

Lamia's seduction = why she's best girl (or monster)
Apr 11, 2015 7:42 PM
Mar 2009
Ha, the mixed bath was too small for the girls with longer lower body parts. Dem colour pages too. Totally not going to fly in the anime, so I guess this is the only place to admire it.

Yukio has some crazy decolletage there. And d'aww at her already having a lover; better than being stuck with Kimihito who's already got his hands full.

Lolwut, Lala appeared at the end? So I guess he died (again) and got brought back by her? Wow, he is literally immortal now.

Dat ending though. Would clearly be the best attraction in the world.
May 4, 2015 5:58 PM
Apr 2014
Chapter was pretty funny and the colour pages were amazing. Yukio was pretty awesome too. Suu is still best waifu~.
May 7, 2015 4:05 AM
Anime Moderator
᠎ Master Öqvily᠎

Aug 2014
Really nice color pages. And I hope more chapters will come soon.

Forum set made by my
secret santa, Nate!
May 19, 2015 7:05 AM

Nov 2014
be prepared, after the anime aired, our Waifu will be contested by fvcking weaboo :v

To-Do List:

• NOTHING

Aug 1, 2015 7:31 AM

Mar 2014
This is why I love Onsens ~ !!
So much bath ~ .. want it too haha !!
That arctic but deep inside .. a warmhearted yukiionna ~ !! Dating Chapter ~ !!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 13, 2015 3:07 AM

May 2008
Onsen Chapter was Awesome.
Aug 17, 2015 6:20 PM

Sep 2010
I knew the Minotaur will appear because there was a short hentai that started this manga first it show all 8 monster with him and the art style was very similar

Sep 24, 2015 8:02 PM

Mar 2015
Wow. Size- small. LOL

Fun chapter with Yuki-onna.

Where is Lala in this entire chapter T_T only a cameo shot.

Oct 29, 2015 7:59 PM

Apr 2014
When suu said size small referring to his penis I doubt it a man's penis can only be judged when it is fully extended I got kimito back and all the guys her know what I'm talking about plus there reactions tell me they were not disappointed :)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 25, 2015 1:31 AM

Sep 2014
Nice color pages.
Yukio blushing so cute.
Lold at Suu "size-small" xD
That ending ^^
Great onsen chapter!
Feb 23, 2016 7:41 PM

Sep 2013
Onsen trip/work :)
Yuki onna has his own love <3

Size small? :( a monster girl should only need 5 inches at most, so darling is still good :'(
May 24, 2016 9:34 AM

Jul 2015
Great color pages, and the Yuki-onna was hilarious with the helmet !
Sep 28, 2016 7:58 PM

May 2015
I would definitely go to that resort. Yukio love story was heartwarming... It is nice to see others relationships aside from MC and the girls and not all of the women that appear are going to be added to Kimihito harem (Papi’s mom, Centorea’s mother and Yukio)... Also it was sad to see that Lala wasn't even there (drawn) until one page near the end of the chapter.

lunerblade said:
i don't find this main character (can remember his name) of the harem genre to be bad and also find him to be very interesting. he is responsible for taking care of the girls instead of potentially the other way around, he can think on his head and take care of himself, he takes initiative at most times and doesn't hold back with any of the girls, and while still undecided and the girls can sometimes be a pain (also threaten his life) he still goes out of his way to tackle this situation head on and is only with the consent of them that he backs off with decision making.
QFTW
Jan 24, 2023 7:50 PM

Aug 2021
KevWasHere said:
ReaperCreeper said:

She can travel between the world of the living and the world of the dead as shown from the last chapter. She prob showed up after saving Darling when he almost freeze to death.
It was explained that she has no presence, so she is always there but not noticed. In addition to being able to travel through the world of the living and the dead.

More topics from this board

» If you could homestay a Monster Girl?

JokuSSJ - Jan 15

8 by Redlotusx »»
May 7, 9:05 AM

» Chapter 83 - uuuh isn t it pedophilia?

Franck_Nicolas - Feb 11

1 by Phloup »»
Feb 11, 5:47 AM

Poll: » Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou Chapter 77 Discussion

Thunderfist - May 26, 2023

2 by Mihu95 »»
Oct 22, 2023 11:34 AM

Poll: » Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou Chapter 76 Discussion

Thunderfist - May 26, 2023

0 by Thunderfist »»
May 26, 2023 12:06 PM

Poll: » Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou Chapter 20 Discussion

yaminogame91 - Oct 23, 2013

30 by theblessedguy432 »»
Apr 19, 2023 11:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.