Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 28, 2009 4:53 AM

Oct 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The first thing to say is +5 hate for Touya and a big O_O + D: Why? Let's see the begining was a big O_O because apparently Menou is Tamaru's sister (He call her onee-chan if I heard correctly) Apparently I was in haste and did not hear correctly, good thing she is not. Tamaru got Misaki somehow to help him do a scandal against Touya. Touya is finished....Misaki saw the pictures (they show Touya with Yayoi kissing and in the car with a maybe doing sex) and wants probably revenge against Yuki. Tamaru and Menou were almost naked if not naked with Misaki seeing all this but it is part most likely of the setup to the scandal since Menou looks like Yayoi. Hiiragi got rid of the negatives with a money bribe. The second part of this episode is going to make me, right after this writing, go shoot some glass bottles with Touya's paper printed face and I wonder if I should add some red liquid to make it look real? Why? He took Haruka's virginity! This has gone too far....poor innocent Haruka tarnished and deflowered by Touya. T_T this is sad. How could you be so low Touya at this part? The worst is that he rejected Haruka at first completely even when she came out of the shower naked then only kissed her on the forefront....then kisses her on the lips...takes a shower and has sex with her.....I know she is a virgin for a fact. Touya from a mild 3/10 hate index it got now to a 8/10....next thing he does it will be a 100% hate with no coming back. Also Touya's father looks like he sees illusions when he was with Mana. This is not in my head even if I see it=>
A little creativity
Seriously what is wrong with Haruka here=>
I wonder if Haruka can shoot Touya? She was pretending to with her hand....does it mean anything? I am now off to do some target practice, let the rage of Touya begin.
francismeunierNov 30, 2009 4:09 AM

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Nov 28, 2009 7:50 AM

Jul 2008
oh great...Touya and Itou Makoto must be relatives :D
Nov 28, 2009 7:24 PM

May 2008
Menou referred to Tamaru as her groupie, not as a brother, so I think you're wrong about that.
Hmm, that's what I was wondering, did Touya really do it with Haruka? Or maybe he just kissed her. You do have a strong argument leading up to the idea that they did do it, but I'm still wondering about it. Maybe they will be clearer about it in a later episode. All I can say is, if they did do it, it was a rational decision, so it's not as bad as one might think. He refused, then he apologized for "always taking advantage of her" and kissed her to seal the apology. It is clear that she wanted it, so if anything he was doing her a favour. She was saying stuff about there being an empty place beside Touma no longer taken by Yuki and whatnot.
A past can last a lifetime.
How to Read Manga! | AnimeBytes | iMangaScans
Nov 28, 2009 9:19 PM

Oct 2009
georgi said:
Menou referred to Tamaru as her groupie, not as a brother, so I think you're wrong about that.
Then why did he call her Onee-chan if I heard right?
georgi said:
Hmm, that's what I was wondering, did Touya really do it with Haruka? Or maybe he just kissed her. You do have a strong argument leading up to the idea that they did do it, but I'm still wondering about it. Maybe they will be clearer about it in a later episode.
The one with what looks like two towels I think I saw part of the bed with feet in it or someone in it...
georgi said:
All I can say is, if they did do it, it was a rational decision, so it's not as bad as one might think. He refused, then he apologized for "always taking advantage of her" and kissed her to seal the apology. It is clear that she wanted it, so if anything he was doing her a favour. She was saying stuff about there being an empty place beside Touma no longer taken by Yuki and whatnot.
Rational? No! I refuse that...Haruka always considered Touya more of brother than a lover. Touya did already so much damage to Yuki...did he have to do pleasure to another girl because of "to seal the apology"? I can understand the girl wants this guy to take her innocence because of trust (in Haruka I think it was Touya being like her brother and maybe some brother complex thing) but if there was a place that is empty besides Touya it is for Rina or Yuki or at least for Yayoi but I don't think much about that....Haruka :( I refuse this.....don't like it since Touya has Rina or Yuki.....at least I feel better after my range practice so that is how I feel and think. Haruka might have gotten what she wanted but I think the sex was too much after Touya has 3 girls and also Haruka looked like she was shooting him with that hand gesture. Only thing on my mind to refuse this and see how it will resolve. I do hate Touya more after this...to do this to Haruka what a beast in hides.

Nov 28, 2009 11:54 PM
Jul 2009
huh? I'm starting to get lost....
Nov 29, 2009 12:57 AM

Oct 2009
unlisted said:
huh? I'm starting to get lost....

I am confused why Haruka would go naked from the shower out for Touya, him rejecting her then having sex with her..... big O_O as expression....at least sexy athletic body of Haruka partially seen.

Nov 29, 2009 3:49 AM

Apr 2009
Well, I guess I agree with what someone has said before - Touya sleeps with everything that moves.

I'm not even sure what's the main plot of the series anymore.

And here in this episode I thought that Touya would finally be able to reject a girl. But NO, he bangs her 5 minutes later and leaves, and he thinks that his petty excuses would always go through, like when he said sorry to Rina.

It's like... I dunno... he loves Yuki, he says that all the time, but he sleeps with others. And Yuki's so oblivious. She thinks that Touya would stay faithful to her, even though they meet once in a blue moon.

I'm so pissed at all the characters right now. But I guess it's at the same time what I like about the series - actually very realistic, isn't it? Characters are neither good nor bad, they're realistic. And like... Yuki and Touya's relationship seemed so sweet, and seemed so sweet for such a long time, even though he kept on sleeping with Yayoi behind the curtain..

But what I really don't understand is why all those girls are so obsessed with Touya. He's nothing special at all. Can't name a single good trait of him, he's a typical college guy who hasn't matured a bit.

I wonder how they're going to end it all. The only person he hasn't slept with yet is Mana-chan.
Sig Removed. Hosting site unavailable and giving fall virus readings
Nov 29, 2009 3:58 AM

Jul 2009
Goddamn it, Lenalee, you made me imagine Touya doing a loli. x3 It wouldn't surprise me if it did happen, though.

But seriously, though, I also wonder why the hell girls even bother with him. Such an indecisive bastard. At least the anime is doing a good enough job to make us react like this. I'm wondering how this will end. It would be entertaining having all girls rage on him in the last episode, or we could always have a boat ending, haha.
Nov 29, 2009 4:37 AM

Apr 2009
well.. since it's based from an eroge and Mana is a heroine.. yeah.. you know.. it's possible..

@francismeunier: tamaru called menou as Me-chan, not Nee-chan ..

if anime is going to follow any route of the visual novel or at least a combination of routes (like what has been happening), it won't be like school days.. and characters are too realistic to even do something like that..

and here's something i've found after watching too many harem animes.. indecisive-ness is a major turn on for the girls.. but seriously, in this show, every girl has a reason to like him (usually because he's a friend/acquaintance since long ago).. also, his "goddess of the day" seems to have an instant flag up to any girl he say it to and that is probably because girls love it when they are appreciated..

also, here's a description of the game:
White Album is the first bishoujo game made by Leaf that has not used the title of "visual novel", so there are some differences between the system of White Album and the other previous Leaf games. One of the most distinctive feature is that the game's hero already has his girlfriend, so the objective is not to form a new relationship, but to either keep the girlfriend, give up, or act as if nothing happened.

hahaha.. but still.. i wonder how it will end..
argiliumNov 29, 2009 5:22 AM
Nov 29, 2009 5:49 AM

Aug 2008
lol @ giving that little speech to Haruka then doing what he does best, going with the flow. Amazing trainwreck is amazing.

The stalker union was once again hilarious, but im still in the dark on some things. Mostly Menou's motives and intentions, plus what Touya's dad was referring to.
Nov 29, 2009 7:07 AM

Oct 2007
^ LOL

While Needless is the awesome crappy show, White Album is the best crappy show I ever seen. God, this episode is so enjoyable.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Nov 29, 2009 7:24 AM

Aug 2008
Nov 29, 2009 7:51 AM

Nov 2008
You already saw your childhood friend nekid. There's no turning back now.

@francismeunier: Don't get Obama involved in this. He's countless times the man Touya is.
desolatoNov 29, 2009 7:54 AM
Nov 29, 2009 9:45 AM

Nov 2007
The plot is even more convoluted now.

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Nov 29, 2009 10:05 AM

Oct 2008
Why did it turn out to Touya kissing/screwing each and every girl he knows? I mean, this is slice of life, right? Not hentai where main protagonist apologize/say goodbye to girls by doing them good, right? Even if each of those girls has a reason to like Toya, the fact that all of them are willing to sleep with him and don't care about the other girls is still too unrealistic, it is like hentai/harem anime tried to be shown as a slice of life - ridiculous. Showing a guy with his harem with slice of life and realistic approach just doesn't seem serious for me.
Nov 29, 2009 10:54 AM

Oct 2009
desolato said:
@francismeunier: Don't get Obama involved in this. He's countless times the man Touya is.

rofl it was just to illustrate a no expression, I would not involve the great USA president with Touya....don't think like that at all.

Nov 29, 2009 11:00 AM

Sep 2007
What is this I don't even
Nov 29, 2009 3:25 PM

Jul 2009
Phew... Menou is safe, that's all that matters... XD

She's like this awesome Sunred who saves people in need or something. And wonder what kinda info did Rina acquire? The info about his affair with Yayoi or his night time with Haruka? ( And crap, how in the pineapple do I never realize that Haruka is so brazingly hot?????? Not at Menou and Yayoi level but still wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better than Yuck-i though...)

Last but not the least, LOL Mana: "Annoying old man"... White Album really lost its comedy aspect w/o her and Eiji IMHO (^_^)b

I always wonder that I have known two yucky gals, one is Yuck-a but who's the other one? Now I know: Yuck-i!!! Yuck-i and Yuck-a LOL

If he's not with us, he's AGAINST us!!!

Nov 29, 2009 4:04 PM

Jul 2009
so sad I didnt have time to watch this awesome episode at the very first time possible.

francismeunier said:
I wonder if Haruka can shoot Touya? She was pretending to with her hand....does it mean anything?
To me that has the meaning of "you are the one I want"~

francismeunier said:
georgi said:
All I can say is, if they did do it, it was a rational decision, so it's not as bad as one might think. He refused, then he apologized for "always taking advantage of her" and kissed her to seal the apology. It is clear that she wanted it, so if anything he was doing her a favour. She was saying stuff about there being an empty place beside Touma no longer taken by Yuki and whatnot.
Rational? No! I refuse that...Haruka always considered Touya more of brother than a lover. Touya did already so much damage to Yuki...did he have to do pleasure to another girl because of "to seal the apology"? I can understand the girl wants this guy to take her innocence because of trust (in Haruka I think it was Touya being like her brother and maybe some brother complex thing) but if there was a place that is empty besides Touya it is for Rina or Yuki or at least for Yayoi but I don't think much about that....Haruka :(
I never for one second belived that Touya would really do it with haruka, I thought it was completely impossbile. But the way it is shown, I think I have to agree with georgi. No matter how untrue it appears to be at first. i think when one fully accepts/understands Haruka's situation, Touya did make a rational decision.
Dont get me wrong, i was like wth at first as well. I thought "oh no he didnt do that." But still fact is, Haruka is, as far as we know, a lonely person who only befriends with Mana now. Its said she had crush on Touya before even Yuki became Touya's girlfriend. And everyone (except Yuki) knows already that the relationship Touya x Yuki doesnt exists in reality. So even if it is totally wrong, i believe "rational" is really the best word to describe Touyas decision.

LenaleeMelodee said:
Well, I guess I agree with what someone has said before - Touya sleeps with everything that moves.
Lol, indeed
LenaleeMelodee said:
The only person he hasn't slept with yet is Mana-chan.
And misaki, memou, rina and yuki? though i have to say... the suggestion of sleeping with mana makes me sick....lol
But i guess it is an eroge after all, so i might as well be careful about whats possible....

Rudgald said:
Why did it turn out to Touya kissing/screwing each and every girl he knows? I mean, this is slice of life, right? Not hentai where main protagonist apologize/say goodbye to girls by doing them good, right? Even if each of those girls has a reason to like Toya, the fact that all of them are willing to sleep with him and don't care about the other girls is still too unrealistic, it is like hentai/harem anime tried to be shown as a slice of life - ridiculous. Showing a guy with his harem with slice of life and realistic approach just doesn't seem serious for me.
It is the interaction of people and their thoughts in this series that make it realistic, not the setting, aka a guy with 6 or 7 girls hitting on him~
vinesageNov 29, 2009 4:09 PM
Nov 29, 2009 4:06 PM

Oct 2009
BitchMaster said:
Phew... Menou is safe, that's all that matters... XD

Menou safe? Tamaru saw her sexy figure....good thing she is also safe from him.
BitchMaster said:
She's like this awesome Sunred who saves people in need or something. And wonder what kinda info did Rina acquire? The info about his affair with Yayoi or his night time with Haruka? ( And crap, how in the pineapple do I never realize that Haruka is so brazingly hot?????? Not at Menou and Yayoi level but still wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better than Yuck-i though...)

Haruka is hot because she takes care of her body with exercise like I do by farming. Should see my nice body figure...oh wait you are guy so forget it.
BitchMaster said:
Last but not the least, LOL Mana: "Annoying old man"... White Album really lost its comedy aspect w/o her and Eiji IMHO (^_^)b

Yeah the comedy now will become drama.
BitchMaster said:
I always wonder that I have known two yucky gals, one is Yuck-a but who's the other one? Now I know: Yuck-i!!! Yuck-i and Yuck-a LOL
rofl ok.
vinesage said:
so sad I didnt have time to watch this awesome episode the very first possible time possible.

Yeah, we could have started talking a lot about it, instead I went with full energy with my shooting practice.
francismeunier said:
I wonder if Haruka can shoot Touya? She was pretending to with her hand....does it mean anything?
vinesage said:
To me that has the meaning of "you are the one I want"~

Ok yeah it looked like it.
francismeunier said:
georgi said:
Rational? No! I refuse that...Haruka always considered Touya more of brother than a lover. Touya did already so much damage to Yuki...did he have to do pleasure to another girl because of "to seal the apology"? I can understand the girl wants this guy to take her innocence because of trust (in Haruka I think it was Touya being like her brother and maybe some brother complex thing) but if there was a place that is empty besides Touya it is for Rina or Yuki or at least for Yayoi but I don't think much about that....Haruka :(
vinesage said:
I never for one second belived that Touya would really do it with haruka, I thought it was completely impossbile. But the way it is shown, I think I have to agree with georgi. No matter how untrue it appears to be at first. i think when one fully accepts/understands Haruka's situation, Touya did make a rational decision.
So I was right about the two towels and them in bed? So Touya made the choice of taking Haruka's virginity who now thinks Touya as her personal joy and then finds out that he cannot be with her when she sees him with other girls? I think Haruka might commit suicide if that happens and Touya will be at fault. Haruka could become a sex friend (in French fille avec avantage sexuels) you know like someone you can go just to have sex with. I think there is a lot of responsibility here on Touya.
vinesage said:
Dont get me wrong, i was like wth at first as well. I thought "oh no he didnt do that." But still fact is, Haruka is, as far as we know, a lonely person who only befriends with Mana now. Its said she had crush on Touya before even Yuki became Touya's girlfriend. And everyone (except Yuki) knows already that the relationship Touya x Yuki doesnt exists in reality. So even if it is totally wrong, i believe "rational" is really the best word to describe Touyas decision.

So the rational thing to do is say goodbye to other girls and live with Haruka supporting her fully....will it happen? I wonder vinesage about that...
LenaleeMelodee said:
vinesage said:
Lol, indeed
LenaleeMelodee said:
The only person he hasn't slept with yet is Mana-chan.
vinesage said:
And misaki, memou, rina and yuki? though i have to say... the suggestion of sleeping with mana makes me sick....lol
But i guess it is an eroge after all, so i might as well be careful about whats possible....

In the game it is a possible route based on some pics I have seen. I expect some people to get sick and if you do get sick...I will go practice range shooting to not get sick and in better shape with more hate energy for Touya. Energy can be used for many things.
Rudgald said:
vinesage said:
It is the interaction of people and their thoughts in this series that make it realistic, not the setting, aka a guy with 6 or 7 girls hitting on him~
Did not look realistic to me to be so irresponsible but Touya should get the girl is pregnant thing and mature because of that. It would be a realistic situation change.
francismeunierNov 29, 2009 4:17 PM

Nov 29, 2009 4:08 PM

Aug 2008
Sigh.
Wasabi has most of my sentiments on the episode as a whole.
What I'm trying to get a hang of is the whole scene with the stalkers, Misaki, and Menou. From the conversation, it seems as though Misaki may have been pregnant, and got an abortion on his dad's dime, and Tamaru is unaware of it. Otherwise, I'm just confused as to why Misaki would just take money from him. Misaki seems to have verified that they had a relationship, but also, the wording of "is your belly fine" didn't make too much sense. I totally forgot that that book was in the way when he stabbed her, but I thought the knife was a prop anyways...oh well, it doesn't really matter...

Then we have Menou come in (deus ex if I ever saw it), where she has constructed a story in exchange for Tamaru letting the Touya story die. She verifies that she knew Touya as children (point for me), and at the same time, this lets us know that Misaki hasn't always known Touya (not important anymore, but whatever...). This is where it gets sticky. If I had to guess, then I'd say it looks like Menou started this scandal to show that she's been lipsycnhing the entire time. Together with Rina's critiques of her performance in the studio and her being drunk at the beginning of the season, I think that's what's going on. I guess she's looking for an out now that she's found Touya (ie. true happiness in the nonsense language of this show).

I think that covers the bases, besides Touya's dad's incoherent, yet dramatically important ramblings about Yuki, her mother and something else...it seems like they really have laid out the groundword for Yuki and Touya being related. In fact, it's starting to become difficult thinking of this secret as anything else.

I won't say much about Touya and Haruka, except that this is not what normal people do. I've wasted too many words lamenting his idiocy these 20 something episodes.
Nov 29, 2009 4:19 PM

May 2008
Touya's harem is getting together

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Nov 29, 2009 4:21 PM

Jul 2009
noteDhero said:
Sigh.
What I'm trying to get a hang of is the whole scene with the stalkers, Misaki, and Menou. From the conversation, it seems as though Misaki may have been pregnant, and got an abortion on his dad's dime, and Tamaru is unaware of it. Otherwise, I'm just confused as to why Misaki would just take money from him. Misaki seems to have verified that they had a relationship, but also, the wording of "is your belly fine" didn't make too much sense. I totally forgot that that book was in the way when he stabbed her, but I thought the knife was a prop anyways...oh well, it doesn't really matter...

Then we have Menou come in (deus ex if I ever saw it), where she has constructed a story in exchange for Tamaru letting the Touya story die. She verifies that she knew Touya as children (point for me), and at the same time, this lets us know that Misaki hasn't always known Touya (not important anymore, but whatever...). This is where it gets sticky. If I had to guess, then I'd say it looks like Menou started this scandal to show that she's been lipsycnhing the entire time. Together with Rina's critiques of her performance in the studio and her being drunk at the beginning of the season, I think that's what's going on. I guess she's looking for an out now that she's found Touya (ie. true happiness in the nonsense language of this show).

I think that covers the bases, besides Touya's dad's incoherent, yet dramatically important ramblings about Yuki, her mother and something else...it seems like they really have laid out the groundword for Yuki and Touya being related. In fact, it's starting to become difficult thinking of this secret as anything else.

I won't say much about Touya and Haruka, except that this is not what normal people do. I've wasted too many words lamenting his idiocy these 20 something episodes.
erhmm...I think Menou is doing the "photo session"for touya not for her, even though we still dont really know what is really their plan. It is naturally to assume that Misaki is now writing a report about how Yayaoi sleeping with every other men so even if the Touya x Yayoi thing gets revealed, it wouldnt hurt as much~
And how does that touya and yuki are related speculation work? I seem to have missd the that pont...

ps:
greenmush said:
ha, it was there the whole time
Nov 29, 2009 4:25 PM

May 2009
So no one wonder what's with Rina??

She thought she got him but Touya again scape. This time was Haruka. I guess she thought "I prefer sleep 5 anime's minutes chapter with him, then suffer the whole series..."

Regartless everything, what a piece of... human been with the greatest luck in the world.
3 idols, 1 manager, 1 childhood friend, 1 senpai, 1 kohai, 1 secretary
Nov 29, 2009 4:26 PM

Oct 2009
noteDhero said:
Sigh.

Wasabi has my sentiments too but I just wanted to express myself more. (Point for me too about knowing the abortion to be true in the end) Misaki took money from him because of the riches of the father....he mentioned something about political marriage so he might be rich. The knife was plastic...yes? Shows now Tamaru hated her pregnancy that much. Maybe wanted to kill that baby?
noteDhero said:

So I guess Menou and Touya were childhood friends. So Menou was never singing...was it the other girl doing the singing? What? She let the Touya story die? Lucky he is.
noteDhero said:

Uh oh, that looks to be bad for Touya since he kissed her already then I wonder why they were separated.....I know the cheating on another girl but then it would make Yuki a half sister to Touya?
noteDhero said:

Here let me help you....It is what a guy who sexually in need does to get many sensations and I blame Yayoi for starting this in him.
vinesage said:
noteDhero said:
Sigh.

vinesage said:
erhmm...I think Menou is doing the "photo session"for touya not for her, even though we still dont really know what is really their plan. It is naturally to assume that Misaki is now writing a report about how Yayaoi sleeping with every other men so even if the Touya x Yayoi thing gets revealed, it wouldnt hurt as much~
And how does that touya and yuki are related speculation work? I seem to have missd the that pont...

I was thinking Menou was doing it to have revenge against Touya but I guess she likes him that much to do something like this? You did not miss the point, I showed it with pics last episode....Yuki looks like the woman Touya's dad cheated with so it makes Yuki half sister to Touya. Is Misaki can screw over Yayoi then let it be.
francismeunierNov 29, 2009 4:30 PM

Nov 29, 2009 4:43 PM

Aug 2008
I totally forgot Menou saw Hiiragi (or whatever his name is) last week. I could be over-thinking that a little, but I still think there is something to be said about silent girl opening her mouth for the first time to sing the song that Menou couldn't sing correctly in the studio. Furthermore, there has to be an explanation for Menou's self-destructive attitude, and why she would use this particular set up as a means to save Touya.

As for the relation stuff, it's all vaguely hinted at in conversations between Touya's dad and Yuki. It has more to do with the fact that they seem to share some common knowledge that Touya doesn't remember (or know), and how that would affect his feelings for her. Recently, Touya's dad has mistaken Yuki for some woman (not sure who, his wife, her mom?), and now this gibberish with Mana. Also, Rina, and a few others have mentioned how alike Touya and Yuki are (if not plainly saying they're like siblings), and using that as reasoning for them to (not) be together. There may be other points, but DeathfireD has been pointing them out for a while now. I've only jumped on the bandwagon after the past 3 or 4 episodes.
noteDheroNov 29, 2009 4:46 PM
Nov 29, 2009 6:41 PM

Jul 2009
noteDhero said:
I totally forgot Menou saw Hiiragi (or whatever his name is) last week. I could be over-thinking that a little, but I still think there is something to be said about silent girl opening her mouth for the first time to sing the song that Menou couldn't sing correctly in the studio. Furthermore, there has to be an explanation for Menou's self-destructive attitude, and why she would use this particular set up as a means to save Touya.

As for the relation stuff, it's all vaguely hinted at in conversations between Touya's dad and Yuki. It has more to do with the fact that they seem to share some common knowledge that Touya doesn't remember (or know), and how that would affect his feelings for her. Recently, Touya's dad has mistaken Yuki for some woman (not sure who, his wife, her mom?), and now this gibberish with Mana. Also, Rina, and a few others have mentioned how alike Touya and Yuki are (if not plainly saying they're like siblings), and using that as reasoning for them to (not) be together. There may be other points, but DeathfireD has been pointing them out for a while now. I've only jumped on the bandwagon after the past 3 or 4 episodes.
About menou it was only my own speculation, so nothing to take seriously there.

and the if this "Touya's dad has mistaken Yuki for some woman (not sure who, his wife, her mom?)" is the base for that sibling speculation, didnt this episode pretty much denied it by showing how touya's dad see yuki in mana? I think its touyas dad getting old only...
Nov 29, 2009 7:00 PM

Aug 2008
If there were a reason for his "getting old" such as Alzheimer's or another mental, illness (like I had thought in the first series), then I'd totally pass it off. However, as long as he's been in the hospital, no one has said anything of that sort, so I think it's more Touya's dad reflecting, regretting, and attempting to atone for parts of his life. I also think that his dad has tried to warn/prepare Touya for something all of this time. When I look back at a lot of his behavior that I wrote off as him having Alzheimer's (acting lie he didn't know Touya, snappy attitude, passive aggression), and put it into context with what we know now, at the very least he is keeping a secret from Touya that would greatly affect him.

But I can only speculate so much...
Nov 29, 2009 8:49 PM

Jul 2009
So~ Besides those over-the-head sophisticated issues, anybody mind explain to me what is a Bob song? Is it a song about some random American dude named Bob? If so, where can I get the lyrics? Because Bob is awesome, he eats onions and ain't afraid of anything!!!

And just rewatched the ep, notice how after Touya asked Haruka if she would take care of him, she immediately took off her skirt LOL Foreshadowing? 8-)

Nov 29, 2009 8:59 PM

Aug 2008
Bob song? When was that mentioned? Is it the name of Yuki, Menou, or Rina's song?
Nov 29, 2009 9:10 PM

Jul 2007
LenaleeMelodee said:

I'm not even sure what's the main plot of the series anymore.

And here in this episode I thought that Touya would finally be able to reject a girl. But NO, he bangs her 5 minutes later and leaves, and he thinks that his petty excuses would always go through, like when he said sorry to Rina.

It's like... I dunno... he loves Yuki, he says that all the time, but he sleeps with others. And Yuki's so oblivious. She thinks that Touya would stay faithful to her, even though they meet once in a blue moon.

I'm so pissed at all the characters right now. But I guess it's at the same time what I like about the series - actually very realistic, isn't it? Characters are neither good nor bad, they're realistic. And like... Yuki and Touya's relationship seemed so sweet, and seemed so sweet for such a long time, even though he kept on sleeping with Yayoi behind the curtain..

But what I really don't understand is why all those girls are so obsessed with Touya. He's nothing special at all. Can't name a single good trait of him, he's a typical college guy who hasn't matured a bit.

I wonder how they're going to end it all. The only person he hasn't slept with yet is Mana-chan.

Touya slept with Rina O.o??? Did I miss a episode or something?
Nov 29, 2009 9:16 PM

Oct 2009
BitchMaster said:
So~ Besides those over-the-head sophisticated issues, anybody mind explain to me what is a Bob song? Is it a song about some random American dude named Bob? If so, where can I get the lyrics? Because Bob is awesome, he eats onions and ain't afraid of anything!!!

And just rewatched the ep, notice how after Touya asked Haruka if she would take care of him, she immediately took off her skirt LOL Foreshadowing? 8-)
Really? Around where in minute format was the bob song and Haruka thing?

Nov 29, 2009 9:28 PM

Jul 2009
francismeunier said:
BitchMaster said:

Well at Yuki's training session, Eiji was talking about the Bob song. And at the beginning, shortly after the OP, Touya was asking Haruka if she would take care of him and stuff, then she took off her skirt...

Nov 29, 2009 10:41 PM

Oct 2009
BitchMaster said:
francismeunier said:
BitchMaster said:

Well at Yuki's training session, Eiji was talking about the Bob song. And at the beginning, shortly after the OP, Touya was asking Haruka if she would take care of him and stuff, then she took off her skirt...
OK *goes to check* Nope did not see any of those...maybe we got different sub people. Anyways seeing this again, I would have to say Menou/Misaki are aiming more for ruining Yayoi than Touya/Yuki. It would be nice to see Touya take Yayoi's place as manager for Yuki. Also Rina is getting lonely so I suppose she might be a train wreck the moment Touya leaves her too long? Maybe. Also the 720p sure gives more details about Haruka's body proportions....I personally like them compared to big breast girls in other series I am watching...cough* Princess Lover *cough* you know Charlotte.
francismeunierNov 30, 2009 4:18 AM

Nov 30, 2009 7:02 AM

Mar 2008
greenmush said:

I guess we can see a nice boat ending soon :)

I really didn't like the way Touya acted in this episode. At least he's smart enough to see that he has made Rina upset. But he doesn't know why =.= Once he knows the reason, he'll lay his disgusting hands on her too! NOOOOOO
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 30, 2009 7:20 AM

Oct 2007
noteDhero said:

LOL I wrote something interesting in ep8 thread but then I thought it was just me so I chopped it off into one short sentence about Kanzaki's quote.
Siva said:
Kanzaki said:
I'm counting on you, Menou. She's this close to breaking into the top ten.
This quote is kinda hold an interesting meaning or maybe that is just me.

Well too bad, I should have keep that long one.

I Like your theory about Menou making a self-destructive for her own good.

Nov 30, 2009 8:00 PM

Jun 2007
I think everything that's needed to be said has been said by noteDhero this time around. He got to the forums before me :P.

The only other thing that I noticed that's been bugging me is when Touya's dad says "Touya has always been following Haruka's back. Which of the two is the guy, I wonder. But you know, she's very kind. Just like her dead mother." He then goes on to address Mana as Yuki-chan. As if he was telling Yuki (Mana) about Touya and Haruka's past relationship. It gives me the feeling that Touya's dad was similar to Touya, in that he had multiple sex partners (although technically Touya has only had sex with 1 person that we can confirm 100%).

Begin crazy theory as to why he said that:
DeathfireDNov 30, 2009 8:03 PM
Nov 30, 2009 8:34 PM

Aug 2008
Whether or not it's right, I just want to say how much I like this theory.
Dec 1, 2009 1:32 AM

Oct 2009
DeathfireD said:

Brilliant! Finally something to be proud of being your friend DeathfireD! :D Interesting theory, so if it's right the element incest would have been 1 or 2 times more so with Haruka since there was sex but Yuki only kiss....this is excellent supposing, it will be to see if that truly is the case.....wonder if Touya might commit suicide if he ever finds out like this....I will add that his other choice would be the best as Rina...maybe Yayoi if Menou does not destroy her with that story. Once again I am with noteDhero on the like theory.

Dec 1, 2009 4:33 AM

Oct 2007
ROFL. You guys make this show 100 times better. I can't wait to see "I am yo father."

Dec 1, 2009 11:56 AM

Feb 2008
Guess I'm not the only one who saw a little School Days shadow on this show.... dammit man he's gonna diiieeee.... stabbed or worse...
liked this a lot... went well right after the "i got u good" scene.... thank you #1 post :))
Dec 1, 2009 4:41 PM

Jun 2007
This is nothing like School Days so please stop comparing the two :'(.

@noteDhero, francismeunier, Siva - thanks, I try :D.

I'm pretty sure noteDhero's theory on Menou is pretty close to being right. Menou mentioned that she already had this article and photo shoot set up even before mentioning it to the crazy drama club president guy. I think it's pretty clear that the photo's are to blemish her own name as an idol and the article is to shed light on who was really writing and singing the songs for her. This way Menou's free from the spot light and her friend is almost guaranteed a job and the rightful credit that she deserves.

Rina's brother may already know about this. He did, after all, pick up on the fact that Menou's friend had something special about her as soon as he saw her. I would not be surprised if Menou's friend ends up with a contract with Rina's brother when this article and photos are leaked.
Dec 1, 2009 11:56 PM

Jul 2008
wow i can't believe he actually slept with haruka, WHAT THE HELL!?
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Dec 2, 2009 12:15 AM

Oct 2008

Ogata Rina seemed very happy last episode yet she seems depressed this episode. Apparently, Fujii Touya once again did something mean..

Dec 2, 2009 11:38 AM

Jan 2009
Lol at Mana.
And what was this all about anyway:

And things just turned for the worse with Yayoi D: Gah hate her (still not as bad as Yuka though)

Menou's pretty funny actually, and I kinda like her by now : p
What? The lil' girl can sing too? : o

And wth Haruka? What're you up to?
So, Touya's dad's pretty.. sick by now?
And wtf Touya, what the heck are you up to?! *RAGE*
No francis, Yuka's still worse

So anyway, now I'm actually seriously hoping for a nice boat-ending D:
Too bad though, I don't think Yuki can pull something like that off : /
Otherwise, I'm hoping Touya find some way to redeem himself... Although it looks kinda dark for him.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Dec 3, 2009 4:50 PM

Mar 2008
Phew.. I'm finally done with my movement to a new country. I've got my internet connection back now! So I successfully managed to catch up with the White Album!

Well, all I have to say first: bravo, DeathfireD!!! Seriously. I prayed I'd be the first one to come up with that theory, but apparently I'm late for a couple of days :)

However, I still have to add one but extremely important thing - some proofs! And yes, I think I do have some! So be prepared for a long spoiler ^^

So.. now it's your turn to reply, LOL ^^
Dec 3, 2009 6:40 PM

Oct 2009
soulelle said:
Phew.. I'm finally done with my movement to a new country. I've got my internet connection back now! So I successfully managed to catch up with the White Album!

Well, all I have to say first: bravo, DeathfireD!!! Seriously. I prayed I'd be the first one to come up with that theory, but apparently I'm late for a couple of days :)

However, I still have to add one but extremely important thing - some proofs! And yes, I think I do have some! So be prepared for a long spoiler ^^

So.. now it's your turn to reply, LOL ^^

Ok so based on this...in the episode since we all know there was sex Touya is a incest person.....great, I am thinking if he learns this he will kill himself.....I would be ashamed of myself so much I would want to die for it even if it was not my fault there are just some things that are too hard on humans. Your picture analysis is great.

Dec 4, 2009 8:20 AM

Jan 2009
So, why are people making this more complicated by coming up with new complicated theories all the time? : >
OosranDec 4, 2009 1:32 PM
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Dec 4, 2009 1:14 PM

Mar 2008
Oosran said:
So, why are people making this more complicated by coming up with new complicated theories all the time? : >

I don't know about the others, but for me more complicated = more intersting. And I treat WA as an enigma, a puzzle. So I do enjoy the process of solving it. Even if all my theories are wrong in the end. I get the joy of creating them ^^

Dec 4, 2009 5:22 PM

Aug 2008
Same.
The way I see it, there isn't a good, simple answer for so much of the ridiculousness going on. They've built up the lack of information, and after 26 episodes over the whole year, the pay off needs to be sufficient.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » White Album 2nd Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

francismeunier - Dec 24, 2009

131 by Daninokuni »»
Oct 17, 2023 5:19 PM

Poll: » White Album 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

francismeunier - Dec 5, 2009

52 by Daninokuni »»
Oct 16, 2023 6:58 AM

Poll: » White Album 2nd Season Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ShanaFlame - Nov 6, 2009

62 by Daninokuni »»
Oct 13, 2023 12:24 PM

Poll: » White Album 2nd Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ShanaFlame - Oct 30, 2009

61 by Daninokuni »»
Oct 12, 2023 4:21 PM

Poll: » White Album 2nd Season Episode 4 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Oct 24, 2009

40 by Daninokuni »»
Oct 12, 2023 8:13 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.