Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 18, 2015 1:09 AM

Sep 2014
First of all I'm really sorry if I make a thread that doesn't encourage discussion (listing).
I want to know your Top 3 Ecchi-est and Top 3 Mindblowing Visual novel.

Criteria in Ecchi-est is:
A Visual Novel that had amazingly beautiful character design that you just can't take your eyes of 'em, with a lot of quality heart-throbbing H-scene that you can't help but get a boner from it but that visual novel is not devoid of story.

Criteria in Mindblowing is:
A story heavy Visual Novel that gave the reader a irresistable addiction in continuing to play because of the interesting story they provide but not devoid of H-scene or too focused in it
[i][b]I'am the Mayor of under development residential called MAL Backstreet Residential.
Now what are you waiting for?! Come join us at MAL Backstreet Residential!!
[/i][/b]
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jan 19, 2015 8:27 PM

Jan 2013
Not really into ecchi stuff TOO much (I enjoy the story primarily). MuvLuv: Alternative holds a special place, though, for being so dang engaging.

Mind Blowing:
1. Umineko: When They Cry (my favorite, wish the anime adaptation wasn't junk and told the 2nd half of the story). I'll also put Higurashi here. That'd be 2, but it'd be unfair to put both WTC works on here.
2. Ever17 (for obvious reasons)
3. Danganronpa 2 (mainly for the last chapter being a mind**** of Metal Gear Solid 2 proportions)
"If you’re always worried about crushing the ants beneath you, you won’t be able to walk." -
Guts (Berserk)

"Everything has a beginning and an end. Life is just a cycle of starts and stops. There are ends we don’t desire, but they’re inevitable, we have to face them. It’s what being human is all about." - Jet Black (Cowboy Bebop)

"The world cannot be changed with pretty words alone." - Lelouch Lamperouge (Code Geass)

"A true man doesn’t die even if he’s killed!" - Kamina (Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
Feb 21, 2015 8:22 AM

Feb 2012
If I want something ecchi I'd read a manga not read a VN so I'll ignore that part, but for the most mind blowing it'd be these:
1. Kitto, Sumiwataru Asairo Yori mo, maybe not exciting but absolutely beautiful. I know of no words other than just simply 'beautiful' that can properly describe AsaIro.
2.Baldr Sky 2, I didn't like it as much as most people but there is no denying that Sora's route is freaking amazing
3. Aiyoku no Eustia, Potentialy has the best plot of any VN I've ever read, even if Eris' chapter is pretty dull and filled with pop psychology that makes no sense
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Top 5 VNs ( 1 2 3 )

AltriaPendragon - Jun 2, 2013

120 by Fischer77 »»
Jan 28, 2023 5:49 PM

» Top 10 Heroines from all the VN's you have read?

Riptos - Jun 23, 2021

1 by UIGodFather »»
Jul 3, 2021 7:19 AM

» What VN are you currently playing? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MayuAsagiri - Dec 17, 2013

434 by removed-user »»
Apr 25, 2021 6:26 AM

» Member Birthday List ( 1 2 3 )

removed-user - Mar 8, 2011

126 by Disapeared_Ghost »»
Apr 23, 2021 4:51 PM

» Visual Novel Data Base Account ( 1 2 3 )

removed-user - Jan 29, 2011

106 by removed-user »»
Apr 14, 2021 4:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.