Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Dec 26, 2014 4:51 PM

Aug 2013
And so ends one of the best anime of the year, although expect a little more from the last episode, but this was a lot of fun, laughed a lot with it, I think the story ends in episode 12 and this would be like a OVA

The anime's plot is very good, quite liked the characters too, Sento is the best girl in the year of my opnion, and the development of history despite slow was shown to be very fun, and besides having great parts of humor, drama and even a little romance

I wait for a second season, and also read the LN and the manga, for surely recommend this anime to all ..
Dec 26, 2014 5:11 PM

Sep 2014
What a shitty way to finish things up. Should have just ended at episode 12

I'm disappointed in this show. It started out amazing but then it tapered off as we got episodes that just felt "off", probably due to a lack of budget. The funny episodes were hilarious, but the others were quite bland (the pirate one, elementario's episode, etc). The overall plot was lacking as well.

I think the show would have been better off if they focused on a select few characters instead of trying to give everyone a smidgeon of development. I want to give it a high rating because the first 7 or so episodes were awesome, but I feel as though that would be dishonest.
Dec 26, 2014 5:14 PM

Jun 2014
WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!
Ill tell you what it was. A WASTE OF MY GOD DAMNED TIME.
This was the single worst episode ive ever seen in an anime.
AND THEY PUT IT AS THE FINAL EPISODE?!
This was one of the better shows of the season and THATS how they end it? Who the fuck thought THAT up.
This alone would knock my rating of this show from an 8/10 to a fucking 6/10.
I'm so fucking pissed. (can you tell?)
They could have done ANYTHING. ANYTHING ELSE.
They chose to waste our fucking time.
0/5 for the episode if i could. But i can't, so 1/5 for the episode, and 0/5 for the 200 brain dead idiots who gave this episode 5/5.
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
Dec 26, 2014 5:15 PM

Jul 2012
Why is KyoAni wasting their time with these kinds of shows when they could be making the next Tamako Love Story or another tear jerking sports anime?

Goodbye, Amagi Brilliant Park. You will not be missed.

Rating unjustified atm, as I feel like my bias will get in the way against the score.

Tyrel said:
VanishingKira said:
Among the worse KyoAni shows I've seen (for a majority of the show) 4/10.

But since this managed to redeem itself (ep. 11 & 12) I'll bumped this to a 5/10.
If anything, KnK takes the cake there.

KnK's characters were a'ight. The only characters in this one were one guy, a bunch of non-gendered mascots and a bunch of one dimensional females. When shows have a mixed gender cast, it's automatically more appealing.
Dec 26, 2014 5:21 PM

Mar 2012
Pretty fun series for me. I definitely wished there were more high tension moments like episode 10 and 11, but I still did enjoy the light park feeling and the humor was quite hilarious at times too.
Dec 26, 2014 5:28 PM

Nov 2007
Awww~ I really hoped at the end a movie announcement would pop up on the screen.

Nah, I really don't think so, Sento.

Not enough YOU in it!

I will miss Amaburi. The craziness and randomness and Sento made this anime quite a fantastic experience. I will definitely watch a sequel: be it TV series or movie, preferably a movie since the way KyoAni handled Disappearance and most recently, Love Story, I know what they are capable of!

9/10
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Dec 26, 2014 5:42 PM

Feb 2014
I really liked this show up until the asspull last ep...

and wtf was that finale?! I can't understand why they didn't extend last ep into 2 eps so that it wouldn't feel so rushed, but instead they give us this?

ddenpaApr 11, 2015 6:21 PM
Dec 26, 2014 5:49 PM
Jan 2013
To me, the best show of this season. It was very funny, colorful and beautiful. Amaburi really deserves a second season because there's an interesting plot and I wanna see the development of KaniexSento.

So I give a 9/10. -1 because of the lack of romance (Is there even romance in this series?).
Dec 26, 2014 5:51 PM

Jul 2012
This series should have ended last episode because last episode had a better lasting impression versus this one.

Overall this was a great series and I was enjoyed every bit of the ride.

~Great episode and series!!!
Dec 26, 2014 6:00 PM

Jan 2013
That was once crazy PV. Felt like an OVA, no romantic development
Dec 26, 2014 6:01 PM
Apr 2014
I love Elementario. Sylphy just doing whatever like always. Muse being teased by Salama (the video was cute though) and all of them are not helping at all :D

But what the fuck happened to the PV. I couldn't stop laughing the whole video but Kanie's answer and reaction just gave me the rest xD He is totally on point. What the hell was that? Sento not seeing what was wrong with it... Seriously what wasn't wrong with it xD

Anyway. I'm happy I got another episode because Amagi Brilliant Park is really fun to watch but story-wise they should have ended with episode 12. This felt much more like the usual "after-end" OVA episode. Maybe I'm lucky enough to get another season. I doubt it but hope dies last.
Dec 26, 2014 6:05 PM

Aug 2014
Enjoyable to watch. I give this 8/10 because of the laughs i had.
MALoween Mansion 2017

Main Candies:

Kabo-chan's Candies:

Dec 26, 2014 6:21 PM

Jul 2014
This more like filler/OVA than final episode. i laugh so hard when Sento said the PV is masterpiece and cry xD. Enjoy the art Enjoy the show, the story is straight and predicable 7/10. Hope for 2nd season ;)
Dec 26, 2014 6:24 PM

Dec 2013
I still can't believe that we saw a horse give birth in this episode...
Dec 26, 2014 6:26 PM

May 2013
This was definitely an OVA. Episode 12 was the last since they showed all the Park's success. The PV they did was a mixture of their desires it seems. All of Tiramie's parts were so hilarious though. Too bad that Kanie didn't approve it at all.

Everything was good. I thought there was gonna be twist in the end like they were making a PV for a second season or so. Well, I'm still waiting for that if it should come.

8/10
Dec 26, 2014 6:39 PM

Nov 2012
And this wasn't an OVA because...?
Dec 26, 2014 6:41 PM
Aug 2014
It was funny to watch, but WTH. The episode totally seems like it was suppose to be in the middle of the season, not the end.
Dec 26, 2014 6:45 PM

Dec 2012
Definitely better than the recent KyoAni's works. Managed to keep me interested until the end, but it was not good enough. KyoAni really needs to try to get out of their comfort zone & do something really different. And since the very first episode, what always came to my mind was, "What a waste of the animators' talent. What a waste." So, yeah. All in all, this is definitely an improvement, & I hope to see more improvement on their next work.

7/10. Entertaining to watch, but unpolished.

Watashi20 said:
None of their best staff worked on this. They're all working on the KnK movies.

None? The director is actually one of the best(he directed Hyouka), but it seems even he was not good enough to make this one of the KyoAni's best works just like Hyouka.
I like anime.
Dec 26, 2014 6:56 PM

Jul 2012
derprume said:
It was funny to watch, but WTH. The episode totally seems like it was suppose to be in the middle of the season, not the end.

This, or in an OVA. >.>
Dec 26, 2014 7:12 PM

Feb 2012
Ehh.. Filler ending is not how I wanted this to end. Accountant is the best waifu material, she'll iron your clothes anywhere
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 26, 2014 7:32 PM

Apr 2012
Now we wait for a second season.
Dec 26, 2014 7:37 PM

Nov 2008
Lol@ people raging. I loved this show. What a fun anime. :p I'd watch a second season if we got one, but it's fine if we don't.

And no KaniexSento ending (゜▼゜)/ thank freaking God they didn't force them together because that's totally unnecessary.

Dec 26, 2014 7:43 PM

Nov 2012
Why wasn't this an OVA? It wasn't really funny either unfortunately. It was awkward as hell if you find that funny, but apart from that, not a very good episode.
Dec 26, 2014 8:02 PM

Mar 2014
I'm guessing this was suppose to be a Special or OVA or something and the studio just decided to show it anyway.
MAL: A community that thinks every anime is bad, but rates everything a 7/10.
Dec 26, 2014 8:26 PM

Aug 2014
Watching episode 13 was pointless

They should have put it under OVA.
Dec 26, 2014 8:38 PM

Jun 2013
Yeah this episode is ova material, still funny though :)
Dec 26, 2014 8:45 PM

Nov 2011
yep ova episode but enjoyed the rest of the season 7/10 a s2 would be nice
SWFC

We're all Wednesday arent we?
Dec 26, 2014 9:03 PM

Nov 2011
i need that muse gif please
Hate Keeps me warm
Dec 26, 2014 9:06 PM
Nov 2013
Strange, ova like episode. The horse giving birth had me in tears lmao.

I'll give the series as a whole 7/10. Yeah it wasn't anythig special, but it was a lot of fun and I enjoyed watching it every week :D
Dec 26, 2014 9:08 PM

Apr 2014
I agree, ova material. I wasn't going to leave a comment until I saw a horse giving birth at the end..
---------My Profile------------
Dec 26, 2014 9:10 PM

Oct 2013
Lol this was the final episode? Felt completely like an OVA. I think they should have just ended at 12 and added this as an OVA. Funny PV though
Dec 26, 2014 9:10 PM

Feb 2014
Is there any significative relevance to have this as an OVA or last chapter, which we understand it isn't related to the story? For some people it looked like it was the end of the world, or that the week is ruined. Would you really watch it with different eyes if it was released separately?
Dec 26, 2014 9:25 PM

Nov 2013
Nothing special this episode since things really ended last episode, but the final PV was hilarious.

8/10, definitely a really good show.
Dec 26, 2014 9:36 PM

Jan 2014
I need moar sento x.x
Dec 26, 2014 9:44 PM

Nov 2008
You can read the manga....but the artwork isn't as nice. Hopefully that will improve with time....

Dec 26, 2014 9:50 PM

Apr 2011
Better than Chuunibyou 2.

8/10
Dec 26, 2014 9:58 PM

Sep 2014
Why did he use the old man pose 3 times? Why?

But it was saved by the fairies and the lolz. And Sento's secret urge to see Kanie model in speedos.

8/10.

I go where I wanna go, even if its into Oppai.
Dec 26, 2014 10:05 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Sylphy comes up with the weirdest things lol.

WHAT DID I JUST WATCH 0.0

Goes from fireworks, to lewd body scenes, to head shot sniping, down to guy riding horse, ironing in mid air, and a HORSE GIVING BIRTH O.o

Kanie's expression says it all lol. Totally opposite of Sento lol who said the PV was a masterpiece.

So the show ends with the Triceratops dude uploading the video onto the Internet.

May 2010
Dat death metal!

Gotta love Latifa's idea.

Ashe's sport is really something.

Muse's sleeping face <3

Well, I am not sure about that PV... but it was eye-catching. Something like that was bound to get 1 mil views.

"It's a masterpiece... It's a PV filled with dreams..."

Great episode, but this could have been an OVA instead.

Overall, this show was an 7.5/10 for me. I enjoyed it, but something still lacked. Loved the art and OST a lot.

Nov 2008
Aarronin said:
Why did he use the old man pose 3 times? Why?

Because he is an idiot? XD

Indeed anyone who thought that PV was good has to be missing vital parts of their brain.....

Dec 26, 2014 10:20 PM

May 2011
Good Episode.
It felt really similar to "The Adventures of Mikuru Asahina Episode 00"...
Which was done by KyoAni...
And AmaBuri is also done by KyoAni...
Which means...
Haruhi S3???
//mindblown //conspiracytheory
A Humble Pawn of the Hakuou Gakuin Seitokaichou, Hinagiku Katsura!
Dec 26, 2014 10:34 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
Episode was alright. Nothing special, but we got to see ALL the characters one last time, which I think is certainly a plus. 3/5 for the episode.

As for the series, I found it fantastic. I loved everything about it. Compelling and unique plot and premise, I just love the idea of a saving a struggling theme park. This was a really great underdog story. My only real problem is that I wished they had shown some more development to the park like cleaning or replacing things rather than just skipping over it. Seeing the progress of improving the park would've really given a solid feeling of progression through the story.

Memorable and lovable characters all around ranging from the main ones to the side characters. It seems that in most KyoAni shows, the side characters always steal the show because of how entertaining they are.

Art and animation was top notch. Excellent lighting, a wonderfully colorful palette to match a theme park's happy and positive theme, and character designs were also very nice. I don't think I can recall once where I saw a bad shot in the season, it was eye candy all the way through. Probably the strongest aspect of the show.

Wonderful music as well, catchy and I found that it really enhanced the experience whether it was happy, sad, dramatic, or tense.

All in all, I was really taken in by this show's charm. I'd recommend to anyone who's looking for a quality show with a satisfying ending.

I give Amagi Brilliant Park a 9/10. Really hope a season 2 is on its way soon!

P.S. Also the girls in this show were just perfect. Need moar Sento and Fairies please.
Dec 26, 2014 11:12 PM

May 2012
Disliked this. Even if I know episode 12 was the real finale, the final episode could have ended with a bigger bang.

Or even a Christmas special.

Hope there's a second season!
Dec 26, 2014 11:22 PM

Oct 2007
Some people has too much trouble understanding the show they are watching.

Out of anything they are complaining about:
-Extra episode?
-Too much comedy?
-Plot not deep enough?

The only thing I could say about this, "Please, get real!"

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Dec 26, 2014 11:23 PM

Jul 2013
A mildly entertaining episode because (surprise, surprise) the lack of Kanie and focusing on the awesome side characters. This felt more like an OVA than a finale though.

Overall this is easily one of the most bland series Kyo Ani has ever produced, it might have been the most boring if not for Tamako Market (which I failed to finish). I don't know about Free since I refused to try it due to how gay it looks but yeah, I'd have dropped this a long time ago if it wasn't produced by Kyo Ani.

Sento and Kanie are the WORST kind of main characters you can have. Very bland and very uninspiring. I hardly remember (if any) a worthy scene between the two of them except for Kanie intruding on a naked Sento on the first episode. Other than that, I don't know why they are even in this show. Sento lacks common sense it's almost unbelievable and ANYONE who had ever gone to a theme park could be in Kanie's place and tell the Maple Land residents what they were doing wrong. The lack of resolution in Latifa's curse and her past with Kanie are also very unsatisfying though God forbid they make a 2nd season to resolve this.

That being said not all are gloom and doom. The Elementario are very entertaining and it's such a shame there was only 1 episode focusing on them. Tiramie, Macaron, and the 3 part timers are hilarious. Still this series is average through and through from the story, comedy, animation, or OSTs. Sometimes it seems like it's about to cross the line from "boring" to "hilarious" but somehow never reached it. I originally had this at 4 but I'll add 1 point since it became a little bit more entertaining halfway through.

5/10
MoeGodDec 26, 2014 11:27 PM
Dec 26, 2014 11:46 PM

Dec 2013
What a weird episode, felt nothing like a finale. Still it was pretty crazy, i see what u did there. 4.5/5 for the last episode.

While this show offers charismatic lead characters such as Kanie and Sento, crazy bastards like the mascots, some really nice comedy that had me laughing my ass off, and great animation that looks consistently good, it still has its flaws, like, well...the comedy, that sometimes just felt forced or a certain gag that was overused, support characters that were 'just there', slow plot progression or some ideas that could've been better executed.

Taking everything and some more into account i will rate this an 8.4/10, pretty good, will be expecting more fresh ideas from Kyoani from now on, respect levels for this studio just increased. Score may rise or drop upon further reflection-mi.

PriestSlayerDec 27, 2014 12:04 AM
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us
Dec 27, 2014 12:07 AM

Apr 2011
Amazing show and an OVA-ish 13th epd. I am going to miss this show. 9/10

This is a step in the right direction for Kyoani. The past 3 shows have been letdowns.
Glorious Titties Nuff Said!

Make America Great Again!
Dec 27, 2014 12:14 AM

Jul 2011
That didn't feel like a finale at all, which feels kind of odd. The PV was entertaining though, except the horse giving birth. >__<
It's so bad that people like it, haha. Over 1 million views. XD

To be honest, series was better than I expected though. I'm quite sure it's thanks to KyoAni.
Kanie and Moffle were great.
Dec 27, 2014 12:22 AM

Jul 2010
MEH. I try to think of this episode more of a "OVA" than a Finale.
That said, almost 6/10, one of the worst KyoAni shows imho. What makes it decent is the partial enjoyable fanservice and Kanie's humour.

Not sure if I would watch a sequel of this, anyway, this is not the best you can do KyoAni.
Dec 27, 2014 12:27 AM

Jan 2011
I hate when they finale a show like this. Should of ended last week and put this in the middle or OVA. This was just like what happened with yama no susume but at least it's post finale finale was still appropriate.

Either way, I enjoyed the show overall. 7/10
Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» So uh, Is it over?

DtSuteru - Dec 26, 2014

18 by Alex4814 »»
Mar 8, 2:59 AM

» Does it have Romance

rishamr - Feb 28

11 by -Ketsueki »»
Feb 29, 1:37 PM

Poll: » Amagi Brilliant Park Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 27, 2014

187 by DebiPS »»
Feb 12, 6:10 PM

Poll: » Amagi Brilliant Park Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 20, 2014

227 by DebiPS »»
Feb 11, 3:41 PM

Poll: » Amagi Brilliant Park Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 30, 2014

181 by DebiPS »»
Feb 9, 4:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.