Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 17, 2014 8:55 PM

Oct 2013
THIS IS A LIGHT NOVEL ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
The concept of this story was interesting, the illness called Vanishing which erases the very existence of a person. I think this is my first time reading something like this. The real charm of this light novel is how the Boy and the Girl travel and come across new people.

I liked this light novel. Unfortunately, it was really short and open ended (though, as expected from a one-shot LN). I wish it was expanded a little more but I believe that the author did a good job conveying his feelings. The author stated some good questions from this LN, “How would you spend today if you knew you would die tomorrow?”. Yet, this question then became “What would you do if you could leave nothing behind after dying?”.

Going to rate this a 6 in the end. Hopefully Yorozuya Tadahito keeps writing and brings us more light novels like this.
Mar 17, 2015 5:53 PM

Apr 2012
Same sentiments about the novel, and the same score.

Would like to see more works as well.
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
Jul 12, 2015 8:53 AM

Nov 2013
I'm also impressed with this novel.. ^^
“You should enjoy the little detours to the fullest. Because that's where you'll find the things more important than what you want.”
Mar 25, 2016 11:16 AM

Jan 2014
I crave more. This isn't enough.
Snake? Snaaaakee!

Did anyone know what happened at the ending? Did they both disappear or what? My mind's confused.
9/10.
NakatoshiMar 25, 2016 2:09 PM
"The one true, unchanging righteousness in the world is..cuteness! Cute makes right! All our needs, desires, and instincts seek cuteness, and it is for cuteness that we will give everything we have! That's just the way men are!" - Sora
May 28, 2016 11:06 AM

Jan 2013
this is the first light novel Ihat I read . It has a sweet story and i glad that it has an open ending.

@visualized the novel ended with open ending. No one know What will happen to them. Iirc, At the end
,both of them simply move the next city
Feb 10, 2023 1:34 AM
Mar 2022
honestly light novels like this one are already extinct
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.