Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Aldnoah.Zero Season One
Available on Manga Store
New
Dec 15, 2014 2:18 AM

Jan 2010
on the part when inaho and slaine team up, after inaho shoot slaine, why the next scene is slaine is in torture?

if inaho choose this part maybe this maybe change the ending:

after inaho shoot slaine in the ocean, inaho will search the mecha of slaine then pointing the gun on each other ( athrun x kira ) then inaho`s sister will stop him and slaine ask where is the princess, then slaine will introduce herself and they will know he is a terran. After that the princess and slaine meet each other, slaine use her mecha to communicate Cruhteo, of course Saazbaum will know that too, Cruhteo will to go to princess and slaine, after cruteo reach the based of terran, he receive that her based was being attack by Saazbaum, and after a second Saazbaum dispose cruteo while he talking to the princess in terran based. then after that inaho and her team will defend their based on their final battle. slaine will use the mecha of cruhteo and team up with inaho, they gonna defeat Saazbaum and they gonna reach good ending, then season 2 is announce
Dec 16, 2014 3:32 AM
Dec 2014
Yeah, that would be the ideal plot in a shounen mecha. Understanding between enemies, forming of brotherhood bonds and taking down the big baddie together. I'm sure a lot of people wanted that ending.

Sadly though that would break character of Slaine and Inaho, since one is an emotionally-driven-trigger-happy, and the other is an emotionally-insensitive-painfully-honest.

I'm not sure, but I like that aspect of realistic personality. Not that Slaine and Inaho are common, but there are a lot of people like that, and my experience they don't get along well together until a long time getting know each other.
Dec 17, 2014 2:52 AM

Jul 2014
And what's there more for season 2?

azurestratos said:
Yeah, that would be the ideal plot in a shounen mecha. Understanding between enemies, forming of brotherhood bonds and taking down the big baddie together. I'm sure a lot of people wanted that ending.

+1
Dec 17, 2014 3:49 AM

Jan 2010
i dont know if im right, but if the sunrise or bandai have on its way, maybe they gonna do that type of ending ( same type on gundam seed /destiny)

( im not into studio but this is what im thinking )
Dec 17, 2014 3:52 AM

Oct 2008
I expect a sudden teaming up between Slain and then Inaho near the end that defies any logic that was going on throughout the series.And Inaho to most likely die (again) like a martyr at the very end of the series while the rest of the cast strike a pose in a wedding photo while the princess goes on a ride in a cart .
Dec 17, 2014 3:28 PM

Sep 2011
The ending would have been good if the reasons leading up to it werent mind numbiungly stupid, for starters the dispute between those 2 happened was because inaho shot down slaine for a stupid as fuck reason, didnt even check to see if he finished the fucking job nor capturing him for information or ANYTHING, then just the fact that the events leading up to the headshot exchange that apparently didnt even kill anyone according to S2 material was only started because for absolutly no reason inaho tossed his gun away in exchange for some fisticuffs instead of finishing saazbaum off, this gave slaine enough time to intervene and cause the whole goofy scene of tragedy.The idea is nice on paper, the execution was horrendous and a cheap attempt at tragedy....that apparently inst even tragedy cause everyone fucking survives.

Yeah i know this thread isnt about that part, im just venting how shitty the seaosn was and that Season 2 will probably be worse, so yeah i fully expect trainwreck.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Dec 17, 2014 6:37 PM
Dec 2014
JizzyHitler said:
The ending would have been good if the reasons leading up to it werent mind numbiungly stupid, for starters the dispute between those 2 happened was because inaho shot down slaine for a stupid as fuck reason, didnt even check to see if he finished the fucking job nor capturing him for information or ANYTHING, then just the fact that the events leading up to the headshot exchange that apparently didnt even kill anyone according to S2 material was only started because for absolutly no reason inaho tossed his gun away in exchange for some fisticuffs instead of finishing saazbaum off, this gave slaine enough time to intervene and cause the whole goofy scene of tragedy.The idea is nice on paper, the execution was horrendous and a cheap attempt at tragedy....that apparently inst even tragedy cause everyone fucking survives.

Yeah i know this thread isnt about that part, im just venting how shitty the seaosn was and that Season 2 will probably be worse, so yeah i fully expect trainwreck.

That's a respectable opinion. Indeed to any sane man, their reason for the trainwreck looked stupid.

My personal opinion is that I like it. I've seen my fair share of humans, and they have misunderstandings for the stupidest reasons. No joking. I've seen love and friendship break apart for stuff I would call trivial.

War is chaos and misunderstanding anyways.

Also, the ending, I like how us as viewers, since we know both side's stories, can say that what Slaine did was kinda wrong (Saazbaum thing) but at the same time you cannot really blame him.
Dec 18, 2014 5:57 AM

Jan 2010
JizzyHitler said:

yah, i can say inaho become selfish on that part cause he just shot him down, and didnt get the approval of teammates or if the princess know that mecha is familiar, princess will surely stop inaho from attacking slaine in the first place, but the story change because they went in the cave, now they didnt get the chance to stop inaho from shoting slaine
Dec 18, 2014 6:18 AM
Aug 2012
shast007 said:

yah, i can say inaho become selfish on that part cause he just shot him down, and didnt get the approval of teammates or if the princess know that mecha is familiar, princess will surely stop inaho from attacking slaine in the first place, but the story change because they went in the cave, now they didnt get the chance to stop inaho from shoting slaine

I was just wondering if you missed the part where Slaine refused to answer and shot FIRST while Inaho retaliated...............like many others.

The last episode should have ended when the Princess got shot..........leaving a cliffhanger. Or the entire sequence of Slaine saving Saazbaum never should have happened and Slaine wouldn't be the "one of most hated and retarded character of the year".

Dec 19, 2014 2:08 AM

Apr 2008
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
shast007 said:

I was just wondering if you missed the part where Slaine refused to answer and shot FIRST while Inaho retaliated...............like many others.

The last episode should have ended when the Princess got shot..........leaving a cliffhanger. Or the entire sequence of Slaine saving Saazbaum never should have happened and Slaine wouldn't be the "one of most hated and retarded character of the year".

Don't bother. Slaine lovers never see the facts
Dec 24, 2014 8:12 AM

Sep 2013
Is the whole Inaho and Slaine shooting each other still an issue?

Inaho did nothing wrong. Slaine did nothing wrong. The WRITER did something wrong.

It's not about who is to blame, it's that neither of them were written to act logically in any way because the writer didn't put any effort into the script. Why did Inaho purposely ask him questions that would egg Slaine into becoming more uneasy? Why didn't Slaine answer the questions if he cared about the Princess so much? Why didn't they TRY to come to some sort of understanding? Even if they couldn't, why wouldn't Inaho have picked up Slaine after they had shot each other and Slaine fell down?

Why? Because they are plot devices that's why. It was written in such an illogical way so that the "drama" between them could still occur and the series would go on longer. This happened a lot in the series, why would Slaine save Saazbaum when he stated outright several times that he wanted to kill the princess and then Slaine was actually surprised when Saazbaum actually killed the princess? Simple, because "drama". Characters do things because plot not because it makes sense. These are not characters.

There, end of discussion. Blame the writer, not the characters. Sheesh, maybe if the writer spent 20 minutes on the script there wouldn't be so much animosity.
Dec 24, 2014 8:46 AM

Feb 2013
There, end of discussion. Blame the writer, not the characters. Sheesh, maybe if the writer spent 20 minutes on the script there wouldn't be so much animosity.

that type of meta-logic absolves any and all characters of wrongdoing.
gedataDec 24, 2014 8:56 AM
Dec 24, 2014 8:57 AM

Sep 2013
gedata said:
that type of meta-logic absolves any and all characters of wrongdoing

My point is that they are not characters to begin with. They are plot devices. I am not saying we can't blame a character for doing something bad, I am saying when they do something, it should be written to make sense, not written illogically so that the plot can be moved along. That makes them no more than puppets.
Dec 24, 2014 9:24 AM

Feb 2013
that's fine I guess, I agree with these "characters" being awful purveyors of drama.
Jan 1, 2015 10:19 PM

Dec 2014
Keten said:
Is the whole Inaho and Slaine shooting each other still an issue?

Inaho did nothing wrong. Slaine did nothing wrong. The WRITER did something wrong.

It's not about who is to blame, it's that neither of them were written to act logically in any way because the writer didn't put any effort into the script. Why did Inaho purposely ask him questions that would egg Slaine into becoming more uneasy? Why didn't Slaine answer the questions if he cared about the Princess so much? Why didn't they TRY to come to some sort of understanding? Even if they couldn't, why wouldn't Inaho have picked up Slaine after they had shot each other and Slaine fell down?

Why? Because they are plot devices that's why. It was written in such an illogical way so that the "drama" between them could still occur and the series would go on longer. This happened a lot in the series, why would Slaine save Saazbaum when he stated outright several times that he wanted to kill the princess and then Slaine was actually surprised when Saazbaum actually killed the princess? Simple, because "drama". Characters do things because plot not because it makes sense. These are not characters.

Keten said:
gedata said:
that type of meta-logic absolves any and all characters of wrongdoing

My point is that they are not characters to begin with. They are plot devices. I am not saying we can't blame a character for doing something bad, I am saying when they do something, it should be written to make sense, not written illogically so that the plot can be moved along. That makes them no more than puppets.

YES! YES! YES!

EXACTLY WHAT IVE BEEN THINKING. But just wasn't sure how to put it in words. People need to see this lol.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2014

2123 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 24, 9:01 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2014

319 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 24, 1:22 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2014

474 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 24, 12:50 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2014

837 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 24, 12:04 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 23, 2014

715 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 23, 2:10 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.