Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 13, 2014 3:22 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh Regin...that poor girl.

And it looks like the armies are not messing around with their creatures this episode. A lot of build up this episode for the first half while they went for the action in the second half. I thought it was animated better than one of the previous episodes where Ellen's face looked derpy.

Never underestimate Vanadis.
Dec 13, 2014 6:52 AM

Mar 2013
Tigre grabbing Valentina boobs - its so squishy :P
Ludmila and Ellen join forces in fight.......
3/10 for this episode.
Dec 13, 2014 6:54 AM

Sep 2012
Dragons got rekt.
So much for an impenetrable defense.
Oh god who are you people?
Dec 13, 2014 7:30 AM

Apr 2013
that breast grab scene was so random lol.

decent episode
Dec 13, 2014 7:33 AM

Feb 2014
Those are the strangest dragons I have ever seen.
Dec 13, 2014 7:35 AM

Apr 2014
All I can say is "I need the BluRays now" this is making impatient to wait for it.
Haters always gonna hate.
Dec 13, 2014 7:48 AM

Jul 2010
Regin being the princess and having to open a special object to prove that she is of the royal bloodline.

Ganelon planning something for after the two has finish battling. The two war maidens battling a few dragons and won but not unscathed by it. It was kind of fun watching the two fight.
Dec 13, 2014 7:58 AM
Nov 2014
Rayzer said:
All I can say is "I need the BluRays now" this is making impatient to wait for it.

Is it available in North America?
Dec 13, 2014 8:41 AM

Sep 2013
These dragons are getting killed brutally, damn :(
Epic moves by Elen and Ludmila XD

Valentina tasting the grope of a future King even I felt it XD
Dec 13, 2014 8:52 AM

Jul 2014
Dayum. RIP.
Dec 13, 2014 9:04 AM

Apr 2011
Lol. Boob grab at the beginning.

And damn that black censor!

Regin finally reveals her identity. I'm a bit surprise that Thenardier and Ganelon knows what Tigre and co are planning. Really nice team up between Ellen and Mila against the dragons.

Looking at the flashbacks, does this mean that Tigre and Regin are childhood friends?
MagitoDec 13, 2014 10:52 AM
Dec 13, 2014 9:09 AM

Dec 2013
Eleonora's bandaged boobs looked weird.
Dec 13, 2014 9:13 AM

May 2013
This episode was a normal one. Not really much happened that is exciting. Boob-grab spotted. The two dragons look odd as hell. Good job for Ellen and Mila they took them out.
Dec 13, 2014 9:36 AM

Dec 2014
Lmfao first thing to happen in this episode is Tigre to grope a war maidens tit xD
I wonder why she even popped up lol
Dec 13, 2014 9:37 AM

Dec 2014
Nice episode. I liked the action scenes with the dragons(they looked awesome). 3/5 for me. No huge revelations or anything massively important.
Dec 13, 2014 9:42 AM

Jan 2011
Was that scene at the beginning necessary? It was so out of place, but otherwise this was a decent episode.
Dec 13, 2014 10:03 AM
Jul 2018
Tigre grabbed Valentina's boobs at the beginning.

The teamwork of Eleonora & Ludmila was nice. They kicked those dragons' asses so badly.
Dec 13, 2014 10:31 AM

Oct 2012
eh...poor dragons, i thought they were pretty cute

HazukashiiDesu said:
Eleonora's bandaged boobs looked weird.

Yes, very deformed indeed lol
Dec 13, 2014 1:33 PM
Dec 2014
It was cool to see two senkis cooperating in a battle where dragon equipment are useless.
Dec 13, 2014 2:31 PM

Oct 2013
boobs the best way to wake up ishhhh
I like how when he was sitting at the table he was squeezing his hand together XD
haha decent episode
Mila is still the best !!
[/quote]
Dec 13, 2014 2:46 PM

Feb 2012
Yay, teamwork!
Almost the end of the season, things are going too smoothly. I wonder what kind of shit will happen..
Also, wtf was with the animation with Tigre on horseback, looked like Inferno Cop quality.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 13, 2014 2:49 PM

Jan 2013
Those dragons were great.
Was quite an interesting battle, with parties retreated at the end.
Dec 13, 2014 4:14 PM

Apr 2010
Why was there a censor at the start of the episode while the girl was wearing clothes?

Seems things are changing again but this time from Zhcted and it seems to be related to the senki that made her appearance at the start of this episode.
Question is what is she doing and what is she hoping to gain.

Then there is the princess who was trusted rather easily seen where she came from.
I wonder what this prove she claims to have is and how will they explain her gender to the rest of the country?
And what kind of effect will this have on the king?
Dec 13, 2014 4:43 PM

Aug 2013
Is it me or Ganelon actions are really retarded? They had the king in their hands and they are now killing him... This can only lead to a civil war between the dukes and counts. Is he even acknowledging the fact that the enemy, the coalition of Vorn and the Vannadis, is protecting the heir? What does he think will happen if a war ever explose? The dukes and counts will obviously side for him and if ever they are in a bad position, they will be more willing to switch side. I don't know, his actions seem very retarded from a political angle.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Dec 13, 2014 4:53 PM
Nov 2014
minouneetzoe said:
Is it me or Ganelon actions are really retarded? They had the king in their hands and they are now killing him... This can only lead to a civil war between the dukes and counts. Is he even acknowledging the fact that the enemy, the coalition of Vorn and the Vannadis, is protecting the heir? What does he think will happen if a war ever explose? The dukes and counts will obviously side for him and if ever they are in a bad position, they will be more willing to switch side. I don't know, his actions seem very retarded from a political angle.

The anime cut a lot of things, but they were pretty clear about this part: Very few people know that the prince who died in battle is actually a princess who survived an assassination attempt while in battle. If Tigre doesn't have solid proof, then a random girl who claims that she's a crossdressing prince, who is relying partly on a foreign army no less, doesn't exactly look convincing.
Dec 13, 2014 5:17 PM

Jun 2014
This was a damn cool episode. I love to watch these people kicking ass. Though the Regin thing has me confused. Why is she important?
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
Dec 13, 2014 5:23 PM

Mar 2012
Hmmm, not shabby episode. The teamwork between Ellen and Ludmila was pretty neat to watch. That point blank Ley Adamos was splendid.
Dec 13, 2014 5:37 PM

Apr 2014
Decent episode. Still not satisfied with some Animation crap-ups in this one though :(. BUT!! does anybody know the Music that started playing at 21:21??
Dec 13, 2014 5:40 PM

Jan 2011
What was Valentina doing there in the first place? She surely couldn't *know* he was sleeping, so appearing directly besides his bad is a bit risky. Not that he would be able to stand up to a war maiden, especially not in close combat, but she didn't want to be seen, and he certainly would have.

And after the boob grabbing (does he regularly reach out to about chest height and grab around while sleeping?) she simply went away again. Was she just interested in how he's looking? Maybe especially while he is sleeping?

Weird. Interesting though that she can either use it (almost) immediately again or has at least a really long range, seeing that she was in the capital of Zhcted later..

And that comment about Lim's bust..like Eleonara is one to speak. And Regin is actually quite..well-endowed in that scene where she askes Tigre to wash him.

Not that that scene really made sense..random poor girl asking the leader of an army who also happens to be a Count to wash her. Sure, she did know him from back then, but it's not like they grew up together, they just shared some hours or so. And she didn't want to blow her cover just yet, either, as she didn't tell him anything..

I also wonder about Duke Ganelon. He wants to leave a surprise underground? Where underground? In the cellar or even some dungeon, or below that trapdoor that only the royal family knows how to open? If the later, he wouldn't even need to leave a surprise..besides an open door. If it's already open, the secret is not that secret anymore, making her claim just a tiny bit more ambigous..
Dec 13, 2014 6:16 PM
Nov 2014
NwAurion said:
What was Valentina doing there in the first place? She surely couldn't *know* he was sleeping, so appearing directly besides his bad is a bit risky. Not that he would be able to stand up to a war maiden, especially not in close combat, but she didn't want to be seen, and he certainly would have.

And after the boob grabbing (does he regularly reach out to about chest height and grab around while sleeping?) she simply went away again. Was she just interested in how he's looking? Maybe especially while he is sleeping?

Weird. Interesting though that she can either use it (almost) immediately again or has at least a really long range, seeing that she was in the capital of Zhcted later..

And that comment about Lim's bust..like Eleonara is one to speak. And Regin is actually quite..well-endowed in that scene where she askes Tigre to wash him.

Not that that scene really made sense..random poor girl asking the leader of an army who also happens to be a Count to wash her. Sure, she did know him from back then, but it's not like they grew up together, they just shared some hours or so. And she didn't want to blow her cover just yet, either, as she didn't tell him anything..

I also wonder about Duke Ganelon. He wants to leave a surprise underground? Where underground? In the cellar or even some dungeon, or below that trapdoor that only the royal family knows how to open? If the later, he wouldn't even need to leave a surprise..besides an open door. If it's already open, the secret is not that secret anymore, making her claim just a tiny bit more ambigous..

She doesn't know what kind of a person Tigre is and whether or not he is trustworthy. Like she said, she couldn't think of any other way to find out. She's a princess who isn't politically or militarily savvy (hence why the king arranged for her to gain experience in warfare in the first place). Given what happened and what she heard about Tigre protecting civilians at no benefit to himself, she decided she could trust him.

Valentina is interested in him for the same reason the other war maidens were: to see what the fuss is about some random minor noble that made a war maiden lavish so much attention onto him.

The rest has to do with spoilers, so I won't say more. Better yet, I highly recommend the LN. Great read, especially if you're a fan of medieval Europe settings like me.
Dec 13, 2014 6:18 PM

Apr 2011
What a pointless censor at the beginning, unless that grope caused her nipple to pop out ... now I want the Blu-Rays, dammit :P

Pretty awesome fight against the two chained dragons, good that they gave the War Maidens a fight they couldn't just spam their special abilities against.

Not thrilled with how they're rushing things and giving pretty much no explanation for what's happening. I can't be the only one who's confused as to what's going on with the civil war now that they've stopped Redbeard's invasion force ...
Dec 13, 2014 7:02 PM

Jul 2012
The war-maiden team up was pretty cool.

Great episode!!!
Dec 13, 2014 7:12 PM

Mar 2013
The prince was actually a princess. What an unusual turn of events.
Dec 13, 2014 7:49 PM

Apr 2011
Lol. I'm starting to imagine what if Tigre pushed down Valentina to bed and banged her while he's asleep and then wokes up thinking it was all a dream.
Dec 13, 2014 8:28 PM

Aug 2013
Really....Really? The boob grab was censored? What the fuck?

It's totally ok to have Tigre groping Lim's huge ass tit and sucking venom out of furiously...but just a hand feeling a tit up is too much.

BDs...I'll be waiting for you...
Dec 13, 2014 10:32 PM

Aug 2013
That music was pretty awesome
Dec 13, 2014 10:40 PM

Aug 2013
Another Senki appeared, and one more with huge breasts, damn lucky of protagonist, until sleeping he is lucky
Also appeared more a princess for the Tiger's harem, I wonder how far this will stop
Good fights against the dragons, want to see more fights like this, want to see how will develop the final part of the anime ..
Dec 13, 2014 11:10 PM
Oct 2014
Princess was making a gamble with her body,by having Tigre wash her.

HE rapes her =not trustworthy and she leaves camp without a fuss silently

He doesnt rape her + other stuff = trustworthy

She was basically using her body as a gamble .

Valentina scouted the place for a few days before checking Tigre out.
Dec 14, 2014 12:53 AM

Mar 2013
NwAurion said:

Regarding her appearance I guess she can probably get a preview of the place she's teleporting to.

If you listen carefully you can hear Titta's steps before she calls out to Tigre, Valentina heard those steps and was out of time before she could do whatever she was intending to do.

Actually, she already seemed to have changed her mind after getting that sudden boob-groping stimulation.

I also don't get the point of the black censoring by the way, it doesn't look like something naughty was shown there anyway.
Dec 14, 2014 6:08 AM

Dec 2012
It was ok. The fight of the 2 Vanadis was beautiful but the plot boring me. Each episode is the same, boobs -> fight -> win -> boobs again.
Dec 14, 2014 6:37 AM

Nov 2011
Episode that does not do what the previous episode not because the narrative is hasty, but for the little time that remains if purged by the parties dedicated to fanservice.
By eliminating these unnecessary moments, he would find the time to make it more engaging clash.
Oh well, what you do for the fanservice!
Drawings and animations again not up to the situation.
The plot still contains elements that make it engaging.
Dec 14, 2014 9:21 PM

Jul 2013
Man I wish I could get more hyped for this show :/

I really do think this episode was awesome, hell they even managed to fit in an epic fight right at the end but I can't help but feel that I don't really care about anything that's happening on screen.

This has hot girls, magic, giant freaking dragons, and huge battles so I can't figure out why I find myself forgetting about this anime every week. Of course I'm not saying it's bad but for me I just can't get excited about it at all.

Maybe it's cause Shingeki no Bahumut sort of has the same setting and completely outshines this in every regard but still I guess I just wish I could enjoy this as much as I wanted too

Once again decent ep, I really like the new girl as I'm a huge sucker for the childhood friend trope, although in terms of the whole Harem I still want it to go to ElenoraXTigre
The best anime is the Road to El Dorado
Dec 15, 2014 5:40 AM

Jul 2009
Weirdest flame dragon ever.

They didn't mention exactly how Tigre got 20,000 men in his army, but that's because approximately 7000 of them were from Ganelon's routed army, atleast in the Novel. Some of them turned into traitors during the battle, so Tigre killed those nobles, but these facts aren't all that important in the larger scale of things.
'Everything is impossible until proven possible.' - Me

Dec 15, 2014 5:46 AM
Nov 2014
Legal_Latino said:
Man I wish I could get more hyped for this show :/

I really do think this episode was awesome, hell they even managed to fit in an epic fight right at the end but I can't help but feel that I don't really care about anything that's happening on screen.

This has hot girls, magic, giant freaking dragons, and huge battles so I can't figure out why I find myself forgetting about this anime every week. Of course I'm not saying it's bad but for me I just can't get excited about it at all.

Maybe it's cause Shingeki no Bahumut sort of has the same setting and completely outshines this in every regard but still I guess I just wish I could enjoy this as much as I wanted too

Once again decent ep, I really like the new girl as I'm a huge sucker for the childhood friend trope, although in terms of the whole Harem I still want it to go to ElenoraXTigre

Probably has something to do with Bahamut getting at least 10x the funding that Lord Marksman got. Relative value wise, I'd say Marksman beats Bahamut. If Marksman got half the funding of Bahamut, it would have won handily.
cheesewithwhineDec 15, 2014 5:58 AM
Dec 15, 2014 4:46 PM

Dec 2013
Not bad for a low budget project. Interesting battles, nice comical moments in between, just wish they'd had more episodes to show more of what the LNs were about.

Could still do with a season 2 for this show.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Dec 20, 2014 2:10 AM

Jul 2008
The dragons went down faster than I expected even with their chain :S
Dec 22, 2014 1:42 AM

Jul 2008
Those were some cool dragons, shame they were on the wrong side. Tigre needs some dragons of his own.
Dec 22, 2014 8:55 PM

Oct 2013
Wow dat plot
Dec 24, 2014 4:49 AM
Feb 2014
I'm here for Valentina's personalitits.
Dec 25, 2014 3:59 AM

May 2010
Low budget, I see.

Good episode otherwise.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Madan no Ou to Vanadis Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 27, 2014

181 by Talamare »»
Mar 28, 11:22 PM

Poll: » Madan no Ou to Vanadis Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 18, 2014

141 by Nikoslovescoffee »»
Oct 7, 2023 2:01 PM

Poll: » Madan no Ou to Vanadis Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 4, 2014

277 by Apratim »»
Jul 11, 2023 12:49 AM

Poll: » Madan no Ou to Vanadis Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2014

81 by Overcast93 »»
Dec 29, 2022 7:52 AM

Poll: » Madan no Ou to Vanadis Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 15, 2014

75 by 2life »»
Sep 10, 2022 3:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.