Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Dec 18, 2014 9:07 AM

Jan 2011
wow the emperor was hanged... the new holy emperor is weak as well

destroy the world is a nice idea, with the competence level of those "royal guards" any single paramail is enough to wipe them out

but normally the heroes would eventually found a reason to fight or something/someone to protect, so i dont expect to see any world destroying acts
Dec 20, 2014 3:59 PM

Feb 2013
lol, Tusk

Looks like Ange and Hilda will be working together now (it's about time).
Dec 25, 2014 7:16 PM

Jun 2008
Finally the "burn the world" project begins.

KazuhoYoshii said:
Though I see the use of the word racism, I don't think it's the right term concerning the Norma. The Norma are not a race or ethnic group, but mutants who lack the mana abilities of humans.

If anything, it's moreso an extreme form of ableism, or just simply discrimination.

If anything the mutants are the ones who can use magic. Using that man shit isn't a human thing.
Dec 26, 2014 6:29 PM

May 2014
richard360 said:
once again anime has succeeded in pissing me off. so out off all those imbecilic guards with guns nobody though about shooting her legs during her "great escape"
and c'mon singing towards the gallows. hated because of the way you were born. meh so much for originality.

Because mana has eliminated crime and conflict in their society, they probably aren't ready to shoot people since they don't run into offenders often. Their role is more ceremonial than practical. The Norma that they deal with are quickly rounded up and shipped to Arzenal.
Typing on an ipad is like driving carpentry nails with a sledgehammer.
Dec 27, 2014 2:42 PM

Mar 2008
I'm really hoping the world gets reformed by the end of the show. It really needs it. You'd think the magical mana wielding people could fight dragons better than normas anyways, get them out there. Also hoping the mighty onii-sama highness gets shot down along with his precious princess sister too.
Jan 2, 2015 4:21 PM

Sep 2008
Nanet said:
Sigh... I really don't understand why Tusk fanservice was even necessary.
Their "love development" is so rushed.

Sigh...

This anime...

Honestly everything that happens was extremely expected with its half baked plot.
However... man... Nana Mizuki's insert song is absolutely beautiful. Outstanding. So sublime.
I wished they would had included THIS insert instead of the one used in episode 5 with Ange and Tusk on her new single coming out on January.

That's 3/3, I now have to post in this mess of a forum. :D I turned my volume up when I heard Nana singing, I'm silently glad you mention her each time I checked MAL forums for lulz. Also YukarixNana is back, I can only hope its somewhere around NanonaxFate level.
Jan 5, 2015 2:26 PM

Aug 2007
KazuhoYoshii said:
richard360 said:
once again anime has succeeded in pissing me off. so out off all those imbecilic guards with guns nobody though about shooting her legs during her "great escape"
and c'mon singing towards the gallows. hated because of the way you were born. meh so much for originality.

Because mana has eliminated crime and conflict in their society, they probably aren't ready to shoot people since they don't run into offenders often. Their role is more ceremonial than practical. The Norma that they deal with are quickly rounded up and shipped to Arzenal.

Thankfully there are still people here who understand the setting of this anime. :)

So far the developments are amazing, and the ending of this episode was just too awesome with Ange and Hilda both so desperate that they actually have some sort of bonding. Oh, how different it all was... I love the character development here. And for the people who are blaming on Tusk for being a comic relief: did you freakin' forget he saved Ange from execution? I am not even bothered by fanservice scenes anymore, I like this series too much for the stuff that is finally starting to make even more sense. Oh boy, so glad I love this underdog. <3
Dutch anime blogger with a love for Ikuhara's antics and proper storytelling.
Jan 19, 2015 7:07 PM

Jul 2009
Amazing episode!!

After being behind the episode, it's time to catch up!

I wanted to fucking kill Ange's brother. That fucking scum shouldn't be talking, not only that he intentionally killed their mother, but also their father as well. Wtf is that Sylvia girl bitching about ruining her life just because Ange is a norma??

All of those people are fucking scum. We kill all Norma just for being a Norma? Even though they haven't shown any history of killing any humans. Their eve protecting these rotten shit heads in the first place.

And i'm glad Ange put slashed the face of that scum shit brother of hers. Hope your beautiful face get's ruin.

I'm glad Ange found the light and realize she shouldn't come back to these scum. I really hope at the end of the series all these scum get's turned into Norma and let's see what they feel like once we execute them one by one.

Glad Tusk saves the day, but what the hell how was he KO'd the whole event? Lucky bastard getting on my Ange!!

I'm glad Momoka stayed. Glad she's not hypocrite like those friends of hers.

Damn Hilda got beat up badly, but it's not worse compared to what happened to Ange. I never the two most hated characters will now team up to destroy the world.

I guess it is true that your enemy can be your friend :P

Love Ange's singing! Nana Mizuki is just goddess!! I hope to hear more songs from her soon!!

Lol now it seems everyones like Cross Ange. Never judge a book by its cover. I knew this show would be the most interesting of the bunch. Really loving it and it definitely beats out the Gundam Seed series as a whole.

Can't wait for the next episodes!! Looks like i missed a lot!! Hopefully Ange and Hilda will amend for their actions and finally be family with the others. Salia must be happy she can now use Vlkyriss to her own doing :P
SomaHeirJan 19, 2015 7:11 PM
Jan 19, 2015 9:44 PM

Dec 2012
Everything about that execution was perfect. I have never cringed and laughed simultaneously so hard in my life. Sylvia turns out to be a total sadistic psycho, I'm glad she was reduced to Julio's plaything now. That "hang her!" build up was awesome, everyone's gone bonkers! Ange singing her song and everyone's like "omg stfu Norma can't use vocal chords! RAAAAAAAAGEEE!" Oh and here comes Ange's knight in shining face-in-the-crotch. "You have beautiful blonde hair...down there too." What a romantic.

Life just isn't the same when Ange and the gang aren't naked. This new found camaraderie between Ange and Hilda is quite welcome, their interactions are oh so amusing even if half of their dialogue is try-hard profanity.
Feb 28, 2015 2:41 PM
May 2013
Godtier_Taste said:
Yeah! That's right! They are pigs! Fuckin' pigs! DIE!!! PIGS!!!

I hope later will be an episode where DRAGONs invade and kill some non-norma.
Every time I think this anime can't get better I see the next episode and it proves me I'm wrong .
This anime is so underrated , it has everything : humor , mahou shoujo who can ride mecha , heartbreaking moments , justified yuri , etc.
Mar 29, 2015 11:12 PM

Sep 2014
Those DRAGONS really should just magically show up on the continent instead of near the island.

Also, Ange and Hilda are friends now. Does this mean Hilda is going to bite the dust next episode? :/
Apr 10, 2015 2:07 PM

Jun 2013
It is sad how i hate all the non NORMA characters in this show, and WOW Ange's sister is just uhhhh
this episode seriously pissed me off
Apr 14, 2015 4:18 AM
May 2012
LOL, those people are hopeless. The only thing that can save them is death. I am glad Momoka is not like those shits.
Tusk sure knows how to land ahahaha. I'm with Hilda and Ange ahahaha.
Apr 14, 2015 4:57 AM

Apr 2015
^ Goodluck *evil smile
#CHEXIT
Jul 14, 2015 8:44 PM

Aug 2013
Tusk's heroic rescue ruined by that scene LOL.
He just comes and goes as he wish huh ? I would like to see some action from him.
The destroying the conitnent thing was predictable.. about time. Next would be sending a dragon over huh ?
Chris and Rosalie.. who will be the last one standing? Hahahaha.
Nov 5, 2015 1:14 PM

Oct 2010
Hilda with her hair down makes her look really pretty. Honestly, I feel sorry for her the most. She needs a big hug. She only had mommy to go back to while Ange always had her maid and at least mother didn't betray her. Julio's face is scratched. That felt good haha.

Those people in the crowd. Seriously, it's disgusting how single minded we can be. That is why people should never be like sheep and accept anything that is said through media.

Tusk was about to become badass but then he was knocked out most of his rescue attempt. Seriously that fanservice is starting to be really annoying...
Dec 27, 2015 12:36 AM

Dec 2012
Jesus Tusk Yamato saves the day and gets rewarded with some blonde strawberry shortcake.

It's crazy how one can develop a relationship with a person for so long then 1 word ends it.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jan 6, 2016 10:14 AM

Oct 2013
Boltz said:
I have a feeling Ange will ride the dragons straight into the empire and teach those snobs the meaning of fear.

Good Lord I hope so. It's been quite some time since an anime has managed to evoke such unadulterated hate for a person or group of people as Cross Ange has for the empire as a whole.

Worst part is that even if the Norma create some violent revolution, the people of the empire will just see it as proof that the Norma were to be feared without understanding they are the ones who turned the Norma into monsters.

It's a pitiful and depressing reflection of the real world, really.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Jun 8, 2016 3:54 PM

Apr 2014
This world should just disappeare...with their puny barriers they can't withstand nuclear atk or luring dragons in to their city.
Front Hooks...Oh yeah...
Dec 5, 2016 7:02 AM
Jun 2013
I love how the seiyuu (Nana Mizuki, Yukari Tamura) make a preview about the next episode.. ironically they are also a good friends outside of seiyuu industry..
Dec 14, 2016 8:37 PM
Towel Attendant

Dec 2014
This episode = series low point
Now it's time to rebound and ....... whatever. Maybe just let the dragons roam around the world for a while.
Feb 16, 2018 5:45 AM

Jul 2008
So Ange finally woke up.
Feb 22, 2018 3:17 PM

May 2015
I wanted some yuri scene in that prison cell. :(((
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Apr 16, 2018 5:21 PM

Nov 2016
Tusk doing what he can best xD

Man this show is really something. Jumping between genuinely good and intentionally so bad =funny moments.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Sep 8, 2018 11:17 PM

Jul 2017

Lol what is this, modern politics?

It seems the real devils are hidden in the Empire; wolves in sheeps' clothing. At least the girls of the island prison fought, cried, and laughed as fellow people.

This show is frustrating as hell, but so good at the same time.
Mar 3, 2020 7:28 PM

Feb 2018
Hilda 100% did the guitar solo at the end and I'll hear nothing more.
Mar 22, 2020 10:12 AM

Apr 2013
So we are back to dragon killing after all, huh? The "normal" people are really scum in their world.
Dec 3, 2020 10:57 PM
Grave of Flowers

Dec 2012
"Your hair is a beautiful blonde color"

"And it seems you're blonde down there too"

xD
┍━━━━»•» «•«━━━━┑

🎖️ mal badges
🏠 blog navigation
🏆 graph badges

┕━━━━»•» ☠️ «•«━━━━┙
May 17, 2021 5:05 PM

Jul 2015
YAY, they're gonna do it. GET THE PATRIARCHY, GIRLS!

I'm super hyped this show is so trashy but so enjoyable, guilty pleasure over 9000

Also Tusk is a 10/10 character lol. I like how he doesn't give a fuck about credibility or character development or any of that shit. No, Tusk falls on Ange's crotch then drops 10/10 chad jokes. And it's killing me lol, at this level it's just fun (^%
Feb 4, 2023 5:43 PM
Feb 2022
Bastante maraca Julio. Llorando por un raspón. Parece que Ange y Hilda se harán amigas. Cerca del final se puede ver que Chris tiene miedo de estar sola, y ahora Rosalie es la ultima persona que le queda. En el futuro sabremos mas sobre Tusk y los Villkis.
Apr 20, 2023 12:58 AM
Jan 2019
Oh boy, now i'm not just a "Devil's Advocate", i'm a freakin' "Satanic Legion's" advocate.

So, imagine you, for over a decade, having your society and culture to be so nice and perfect, with occasional non-humans being born, but they get thrown away, and mothers get a psychological treatment to accept that sometimes they can give a birth to some non-human creature that just nullifies Mana by touch.

And then, at the nation-wide event, where gorgeous princess of your kingdom suddenly is revealed to be one of those non-human creatures... obviously, most of people of Mitsusurugi is offended by such notion. To know that Norma, those creatures look exactly like humans, but are wild savage beasts, can also impersonate a saintly image of a princess?! Obviously a lot of people felt offended that one of those creatures played them for years.

...Now, let's assume there were some people who instead of anger, felt confusion. They probably thought "Hm... but what if those Normas are not so savage? She seemed like an actual person all those years...", but then you find out your country is getting cancelled by other countries, because you had Norma ruling you, you almost had Norma to be your Queen. Your country is in eceonomic cricis, social crisis, cultural crisis...     your good gorgeous life is scarred simply because you had Norma as a Princess... only if she haven't been born, you could've continued your perfect life...

Besides, if even after that, you would still hold your beliefs for Norma that called herself Princess Angelise, other people would just glare at you. 

-----------------------------
"...Poor guy, so delusional, he still cannot accept that Norma pretended to be Princess Angelise"      

I know she's norma, but she's still the same person!

"...Oh no, now you went from denial to bargain..."

Bargain? What bargain! Let's just accept her for what she is!

"And? You want other countries to freakin' destroy our kingdom because of idiots like you, who sympathize with Norma?"

...Um... well... 

"Okay, now imagine, if our entire kingdom would've made of idiots like you, sympathizing with Norma... other kingdoms would just destroy our kingdom. Your life, your family, your dreams. You want to throw it all away just because you sympathize with Norma? You want to endanger all the people because you cannot accept that Princess Angelise is a non-human monster?!"

...I... i'm sorry, i've realized my mistake. I don't want to endanger our kingdom... you're right... she did seem a nice person but... if only she wasn't been born, our kingdom would not be in current political state...     my daughter decided to jump from the roof when she realized that her icon is a Norma... she just could not bare it... i tried to respect her love for Princess Angelise... i promised her to keep believing in Angelise... but now i realized... if Angelise wasn't a Norma, my Dauhgter would not be in such poor state, her arms and legs are broken... this... mosnter has made my daughter to jump from roof... i will never forgive Angelise! No, i will never forgive that monster that tried to be our princess!

"That's the spirit!!!"
-----------------------------
(Your face after reading this scene)

Obviosly, i'm not trying to justify Mana People. 
Just giving a different perspective.

After all, if you hate Mana People for demonizing Norma, treating Norma like non-humans.
Then at least do not follow their mistake, demonizing Mana People as mass of cardboard strawmen.
Aug 8, 2023 1:03 AM

Oct 2019
Damn, Tusk getting down on Ange once again. Especially right after she was gettin hanged.
It was quite nice to see Hilda and Ange form a new bond over wanting to destroy the world. Love it.
"Perfection is perception. For me, humanity's imperfections is what makes it perfect"

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2015

331 by jiashun02 »»
Oct 22, 2023 3:16 AM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 18, 2014

194 by Babieca009 »»
Aug 17, 2023 5:51 PM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2015

285 by Nikoslovescoffee »»
Jul 17, 2023 4:24 AM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2015

151 by Nikoslovescoffee »»
Jul 17, 2023 3:38 AM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2015

174 by FedeMetal »»
Jul 1, 2023 9:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.