Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Oct 12, 2015 8:44 PM

Jul 2009
Heh! Was this castle fitted for fighting Titans?!!?
Dec 9, 2015 4:45 AM

Jul 2013
how can Salama suck at singing.. when singing is her job? the same goes for Koboli in terms of dancing. wuuut? lmao!

does typing have anything to do with their jobs? haha

I wonder what that secret is. hmm...
Dec 20, 2015 5:26 AM

Jul 2014
THEY ARE SO CUUUUTE

(Also, I think this was my favorite episode until now x3)

I think that if I was a character from Amagi Brilliant Park I would be Salama!!
Unicorns!
May 15, 2016 12:13 AM
Jul 2015
Did anyone notice Salama's accidental Butt Bump on Koboli?! That was pretty funny! XD
May 15, 2016 10:11 PM

Nov 2010
I knew they were going to be trapped as soon as Latifa mentioned the red button. HAHAHA. She's devious, too!

Love the faeries.

"Trapped"
"at the workplace lmao"
HAHAHAHA.
May 16, 2016 7:45 AM

Apr 2015
So they are keeping something hidden from Seiya. Wonder what it is.
Jul 25, 2016 6:15 AM

Dec 2010
The fairies finally got their much obliged place in the spotlight.

"aS you show sow, sall" - reminds me of my first days in typewriting lessons.
Aug 11, 2016 4:12 PM

Aug 2012
-I just noticed they added the pirate seal crew to the giant group picture in the OP
-Apparently Earth fairy is called Koboli
-Koboli's pout is all kinds of adorable

-That button kinda seems like a huge security risk
-Rest in pieces masked security guy
-If they can't turn the defenses off how did Latifa get out from being surrounded by all those metal shutters
-Yeah saw the 4-person shutdown switch coming from a mile away, but the fact that Latifa planned it from the beginning was kinda cool
-Why is Salama the tone deaf and off-tempo one? Her solo part in the ED was my favorite of the four.
-This is seeming like less of an anime and more of a KyoAni showcase
-How is Koboli getting any points at all though
-This is actually a pretty fun episode
-What is this Zero Escape esque trial doing here? It's actually pretty funny how out of place it is.
-Very timely show and tell segment

Turns out Latifa is a mastermind. Still not a fan of how they made Salama the worst singer out of the elementals in-universe. Episode was pretty fine otherwise and better than most of the other ones.
Sep 25, 2016 1:53 PM

Feb 2015
Great e pisode! Love the elementario girls <3
Oct 17, 2016 3:07 PM

Nov 2015

Amazing and hilarious episode xD
I knew what it was gonna be about the moment Latifa started acting strange jaja.

Salama is by far the best in my opinion. She's kuudere, deredere and tsundere depending of the scenario jaja.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I don't know you but Salama can sing!

HumbertoZeroOct 17, 2016 6:50 PM
Nov 13, 2016 1:49 AM

Apr 2011
Was expecting some fanservice like first ep.
~♥~ Otaku + Otaku - Otaku = Otaku ~♥~
Jan 16, 2017 6:19 PM

Sep 2013
I'm glad to see an episode about the fairies. Air the Airhead is awesome.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Feb 14, 2017 10:21 AM

Apr 2013
Nice episode, if it had some fanservice as well it would've been perfect :3 Sylphy best girl.
Jun 17, 2017 4:40 PM

Nov 2016
Entertaining episode.

Liked the teamwork of the fairies.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Nov 3, 2017 10:51 PM

Dec 2012
Muse, Salama, and Sylphy legs.
Queen Latifah has invited them.
Sylphy oppai.
Muse oppai.
lol at Salama saying last tweet.
lol at the button being pushed.
Dat fortress.
Muse so cute singing.
lol at Macaron calling Koboli a plain Jane.
Sylphy oppai.
lol at Salama. So cute singing.
Dat shock. Dem bones.
Muse slaying that song.
lol at Tiramie calling Koboli a klutz.
Dat Salama oppai during dat fine pose.
Dat flour.
Look at Sylphy oppai move.
Dat Muse oppai jiggle.
lol at the tubs.
LMAO at Muse typing "Birds of a tether fock fog"
Dat beautiful back smack by Salama making Muse oppai move in such a way.
Dat Muse under oppai view.
lol at Tiramie and Macaron.
Muse, Salama, and Sylphy legs.

My waifu's Muse, Salama, and Sylphy were great in this episode.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Mar 3, 2018 12:29 PM

Jul 2016
Good character development all around! Sylphy didn't get that much, but that's understandable because she was the only one not messing up in the shows. She is also the most enthusiastic.

Great Episode!

8/10
Mar 31, 2018 4:00 AM

Sep 2017
Episodes about side characters are fine when they're side characters I like.
not as much comedy as the last episode but the Elementario were all likeable and the ep made me care about them bonding as a group
Aug 21, 2018 10:38 AM

May 2016
Loved this episode especially Sylphy and Muse were both wonderful.
Aug 30, 2018 11:19 AM

Oct 2011
Best girl no-weakness-Sylphy confirmed.
Jan 3, 2019 3:07 PM

Feb 2012
Croc and his idol
Karaoke and DDR? hell yeah
What "thing" is the Princess asking Sento not to tell Kanie, I wonder?

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Jan 10, 2019 6:41 PM

Aug 2017
So weird that Sylphy has no weakness lmao

I like this episode. A bit convenient that they need four people to stop everything but, at least, the fairies have more screen time.

It seems that Latifa have a secret.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Mar 18, 2019 5:10 PM

Nov 2017
Oh nice, an episode revolving around the four fairy waifus.

^Y'know, I'm a bit surprised this never became a meme. It had all the potential to lol
Jun 24, 2019 3:18 PM

Sep 2017
im loving the series so much but this episode takes the spot for my favourite (so far).

the thrill,bonding,animation and music were so compatible and mixed too well for their own good,im enjoying this too much

"those who aren't able to find a more miserable person than themselves turn to the internet and call others losers,even though they've never met"- Satou from nhk
Dec 20, 2019 7:02 PM

Jul 2016
As expected, Sylphy is the perfect goddess/fairy. No real weaknesses at sight besides her being an idiot. An absolute lovable idiot tho.

Quite cheesy but not necessarily bad episode.

D h a n y a w a d ~ ~
Jun 1, 2020 5:12 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Oh, they completely cute af! To be fair, this episode seems weak from the level of comedic. However, the melancholic drama they bring indeed feel so good. They trying hard for sure to accompany each other. Yet, they succeeded, knowing that they need so hard from each other. Great to see Sylph not doing some random shit again like before. Amazingly surprise looking all of them so happy when do a challenge. Guessed, my happiness got high up too!

Intermezzo, how the hell Latifa can go out while she actually trap in the middle of the castle? Despite my never get answered ranting above, this episode was okay level, comparing the others episode. Btw, what is that problem in the end? Curiosity into the sky!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jul 23, 2020 9:39 PM

Aug 2019
spicy episode won't lie, definietly didn't expect the fairies spotlight episode to be so.... intense and slightly dark, but none the less through the power of friend ship they did it and their bonds are now stronger then ever.
Eh, did feel like princess latifa did kinda set them up, not that it bothers me, if anything she did a good by having them work together, but if so that was a massive gamble all together. The park being shut down till the next day completely, meaning absolutely 0 customers and maybe one of the fairies actually picking someone other then themselves and fucking killing them is gonna drop morale LOW.
Lmao i find it funny how Sylphy, on paper is probably the goofiest of them all and most likely screw everything up, actually did amazing on all of the trials. Goes to show to not judge a book by its cover xD
oof that ending. seems to be foreshadowing some heavy shit if it's got Isuzu really riled up like that.
Jul 26, 2020 7:32 PM

Feb 2019
Nurse Latifa and her reactions while watching the fairy girls were cute!
Sep 3, 2020 6:27 PM

Aug 2014
roasted fairies :D
I waited for their episode so long... it was good, but I hope they will get more screen time

two million yen... I wish I could transform once....
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Sep 24, 2020 10:02 AM

Jul 2020
Great episode again featuring our four elements. Great to see them have spotlight and teamworking together, really funny. Hope Boca, River, Independiente and Platense... sorry, Muse, Salama, Sylphy and Kobori keep appearing (some will understand ;), don´t get mad pls)
Also the park is getting more visitors now, we are reaching the end!
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Check my latest web novel on Our Greatest Comeback🦊⛩️ and please drop a like or comment if you liked it!
May 22, 2021 1:58 PM

Apr 2018
The four fairies worked together and managed to press the button and deactivate the system. Goodjob

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Jul 19, 2021 11:25 PM

Jul 2019
Fairies episode. Nice nice. That castle too much op and it costs too much and it a little extreme.

I liked the trials here but I thought more idol related trials would come up. Speaking of trials Sylphy the real mvp with zero weakness. GG to all tho.

Good episode, funny as usual but not like others imo.
Aug 9, 2021 10:17 PM

Jan 2017
Out of all the trials, how does a typing speed test fit into the entertainment biz.... or am I just overthinking this
Oct 3, 2021 11:25 AM

Feb 2019
The fairy girls!

Funny and emotional. The last test proves their friendship.

Sylphy is a cute airhead.
Based Certified.
I love anime armpits.
Jan 25, 2022 4:00 PM

Jun 2016
An extreme bonding session to get the Elementario's to bond together. It's almost like Latifa left that button wide open on purpose...

As far as over the top defences go, that castle took the piss. I laughed at the assault team trying to break through its perimeter. So nonsensical sometimes. Does this even count as good architecture?

Karaoke, dance dance revolution, speed typing and a death vote... It sounds like a typical Takeshi's Castle episode.

Looks like drama is on the horizon as something is about to go down. Latifa and Sento are keeping a secret from Seiya. Oof.

Mar 12, 2022 9:38 AM

Jun 2009
so only sylphy and muse have useful skills as members of elementario? lol
Sep 13, 2023 8:01 PM
May 2023
is this LEGO Ninjago??
Nov 7, 2023 6:47 AM
Oct 2019
Elementario focus episode.

What a fun and wholesome bonding episode.
Feb 12, 6:10 PM

Apr 2013
I thought she was jealous, but I made a mistake '-'

.·:*¨ 𝕾𝖊𝖙 𝕸𝖊 𝕱𝖗𝖊𝖊 - 𝕵𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖈𝖆 𝕵𝖚𝖓𝖌 ¨*:·. 𓆩♡𓆪
𝟬:𝟱𝟱 ㅇ──────────────── 𝟯:𝟮𝟲
↺¹ |◁ ▷| ⋮≡
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» So uh, Is it over?

DtSuteru - Dec 26, 2014

18 by Alex4814 »»
Mar 8, 2:59 AM

» Does it have Romance

rishamr - Feb 28

11 by -Ketsueki »»
Feb 29, 1:37 PM

Poll: » Amagi Brilliant Park Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2014

364 by DebiPS »»
Feb 16, 4:42 PM

Poll: » Amagi Brilliant Park Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 20, 2014

227 by DebiPS »»
Feb 11, 3:41 PM

Poll: » Amagi Brilliant Park Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 30, 2014

181 by DebiPS »»
Feb 9, 4:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.