Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Your Lie in April
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Nov 13, 2014 8:52 PM

Feb 2014
-Skyleo- said:
I really hope I'm wrong though, I would love to see in Kousei's style a combination of his "accurate" style with a bit of deep sensibility. A style without too much mannerism.
After all, it was one of the qualities of Rubinstein, because even if Chopin was a romantic, I think he was still "manly" in his own way.

I think that your wish is very likely to happen, even for the piece in question. I don't know if it was the mangaka's choice or the studio, but Etude no. 5 doesn't fit what I said about playing lively with keeping with the accurate rhythm, it should be replaced with another Etude. Not that it matter though, we still gotta see what happens.
Are you, by any chance, refering to Artur Rubinstein or Anton? The way you write, it feels like you fucking listened to Anton playing it.
Chopin was known for never performing the same thing in the same way twice, thats quite manly, I think. He didn't managed to be an eclectic composer, but his pieces are quite interesting and genuine enough to be recognized by anyone that knows a minimum of him.
Nov 13, 2014 9:12 PM

Aug 2012
I get the intention behind it to an extent, but Kaori's overblown personality is getting very old. I really couldn't buy her owning what she did to Kousei either, it just came too late for me to see as genuine. She knew she opened up old scars by forcing him into the accompaniment, and then tried to push him further without really addressing those scars. I like her character more for owning that, but there's a disconnect from what it should have been and what it really felt like. Had she apologized properly like this the next time she saw him(outside of the hospital at least) it would have come across more sincere and the drama would have been more genuine. It's like her apology was put off to this point so that when it happened Kousei would actually be at a point where he could give such a bright, confident answer so we wouldn't have to deal with too heavy an atmosphere without being immediately 'healed'. I didn't completely dislike the scene though and I did like how Kousei said that it was painful, but I just feel a lot of sketchiness in the delivery of the show sometimes(slapstick bits aside)
Nov 13, 2014 9:17 PM

Jun 2010
damn the feels episode had me good.
don't worry tsubaki I've got your back. childhood friends don't get the justice they deserve.

the ost for this show will sell like hot cakes.
<--- Who Your Waifus Look Up To --->
Nov 13, 2014 9:18 PM
Apr 2011
surfboard_ said:
-Skyleo- said:
I really hope I'm wrong though, I would love to see in Kousei's style a combination of his "accurate" style with a bit of deep sensibility. A style without too much mannerism.
After all, it was one of the qualities of Rubinstein, because even if Chopin was a romantic, I think he was still "manly" in his own way.

I think that your wish is very likely to happen, even for the piece in question. I don't know if it was the mangaka's choice or the studio, but Etude no. 5 doesn't fit what I said about playing lively with keeping with the accurate rhythm, it should be replaced with another Etude. Not that it matter though, we still gotta see what happens.
Are you, by any chance, refering to Artur Rubinstein or Anton? The way you write, it feels like you fucking listened to Anton playing it.
Chopin was known for never performing the same thing in the same way twice, thats quite manly, I think. He didn't managed to be an eclectic composer, but his pieces are quite interesting and genuine enough to be recognized by anyone that knows a minimum of him.
Oh, but no.5 is perfect. You have the "wrong notes" in section A, with its strict rhythm, and then as kousei gets more into the music, with flashbacks of his childhood then times with kaori, and then his style suddenly changes in the section B, playing with intense emotion and rubato, surprising all the judges and his 2 rivals.

Section A1, will probably be skipped. The scene will show the surprised judges and rivals smirking, tsubaki and the soccer guy enchanted, and kaori smiling, then the music smoothly transitions to the trill at the end.

Honestly I hope the girl playing winter wind wins... :D
BalakirevNov 13, 2014 9:21 PM
Nov 13, 2014 9:39 PM

Jul 2012
Wow Saori Hayami AND Yuki Kaji for the new rivals? Interesting. They're not my favourite seiyuu but I'm interested to hear how they'll voice these characters. On that note...Diamond no Ace anyone? Haruichi, Eijun, AND Mei xD

So, this is probably the second or third best episode out of the six (number one goes to episode four obviously). I liked these four scenes:
- Kaori and Kousei in the music room at night (I'm so glad the show didn't insert cheesy slapstick there!!)
- Tsubaki's almost home run
- Kousei and Tsubaki piggy back ride near the end ("I wish time would stop")
- Tsubaki passing by the railroad thingy after asking senpai out

And most of all, I'm loving the parallels used. The show emphasizes how much Kaori is playing in Kousei's life, in a positive, colourful way while it also emphasizes how Kousei is Tsubaki's colour and light. Also, as usual...Great OST. I liked that piano track near the end.

I relate to Tsubaki btw. I've been in the position of someone who sees someone else as their light and grew to be attached to him while he was separating further.

Anyway, really looking forward to the piano competition!!! YAAAS CHOPIN MUSIC :D

edit - Took some time to skim through the comments in this thread... No, it's still a shounen but can appeal to girls/women because of the romance and the way it's presented.

Jonesy974 said:
Most annoying episode opening of the season goes to

You don't have to listen to it, you know...
MayukaNov 13, 2014 9:50 PM
Nov 13, 2014 10:00 PM

Dec 2012
Another great episode.
Kousei hard a work preparing for the competition.
A lot of focus on Tsubaki this episode. To bad they lost the game.
Kousei carrying her on his back at the end was sweet.
Some new competitors. This will be interesting.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Nov 13, 2014 10:02 PM

Feb 2014
Balakirev said:
Oh, but no.5 is perfect. You have the "wrong notes" in section A, with its strict rhythm, and then as kousei gets more into the music, with flashbacks of his childhood then times with kaori, and then his style suddenly changes in the section B, playing with intense emotion and rubato, surprising all the judges and his 2 rivals.

Section A1, will probably be skipped. The scene will show the surprised judges and rivals smirking, tsubaki and the soccer guy enchanted, and kaori smiling, then the music smoothly transitions to the trill at the end.

Ye you convinced me this will totally work out. Still, I wish there was no flashback, but a raw scene of him performing and yeah, we don't need to see all those insuferable generic gestures, along pedestrians yelling "yeah!" during the performance, or meaningless "muh feels" moments, we already know its irrelevant and helps with nothing but brainless children posting "epic!!!! aoty!!!!". Uh oh, maybe thats what A-1 is looking for
Nov 13, 2014 10:26 PM

Jan 2014
Dang girl. I feel you so much Tsubaki :'(
Kaori must make something really huge now,
so that I start shipping her with Kousei...
Nov 13, 2014 10:39 PM
Jul 2018
surfboard_ said:
In that case, I hope the choice of this Etude is really significant.
After all :
Balakirev said:
You have the "wrong notes" in section A, with its strict rhythm, and then as kousei gets more into the music, with flashbacks of his childhood then times with kaori, and then his style suddenly changes in the section B, playing with intense emotion and rubato, surprising all the judges and his 2 rivals.

I think this scenario work fine too.

Balakirev said:
You, Sir, are a traitor.

surfboard_ said:
Lol, nope ! xD
I'm refering to Arthur Rubinstein of course, I don't even know Anton Rubinstein as a performer, just as a composer (I listened to a few of his symphonic stuff as well as some of his operas).

surfboard_ said:

Yeah, you nailed it.
This is why I think Rubinstein (Arthur) is a great interpreter of Chopin. His sound is always bright and accurate, he always avoid to fall into the trap of the "honeyed" Chopin.

mayukachan said:
Also, as usual...Great OST. I liked that piano track near the end.

Yup, this is the first time I notice it actually !
Some of the track are really nice (especially that piano track indeed).

mayukachan said:
No, it's still a shounen but can appeal to girls/women because of the romance and the way it's presented.

I agree, even if, honestly, I didn't like the romance in this episode... I found it very "Nagi-Asu"-esque. Maybe I'm just insensitive to this kind of stuff. :(

For now, I'm looking forward to :
mayukachan said:
the piano competition!!!
because
mayukachan said:
new rivals? Interesting.
and
mayukachan said:
YAAAS CHOPIN MUSIC :D
removed-userNov 13, 2014 10:56 PM
Nov 13, 2014 10:47 PM

Aug 2014
Finally they spice thing up with those two rival. Will be interesting to see how Kousei handle them.

Cannot wait for next episode.
Nov 13, 2014 10:52 PM

Aug 2014
I mainly checked out this anime because I heard that it had a good soundtrack but I have to say that I am actually really enjoying it. It might not be my favorite this season but it is pretty high up on the list.
Nov 13, 2014 10:56 PM
Nov 2013
Great episode. Kaori is actually very motivational, I hope Kousei breaks out of shell more now. Loved the scene with Kousei and Tsubaki. I defintely ship them now.

Looks like Kousei has some rivals. They seem pretty good too. Can't wait to see how the drama unfolds!
Nov 13, 2014 11:15 PM

Feb 2014
-Skyleo- said:
Lol, nope ! xD
I'm refering to Arthur Rubinstein of course, I don't even know Anton Rubinstein as a performer, just as a composer (I listened to a few of his symphonic stuff as well as some of his operas).

I thought you could be mentioning Anton Rubinstein on a historical perspective (because he was somewhat close to Chopin at some point of his life, as well regarded as a good performer of Chopin's works)

-Skyleo- said:
Yeah, you nailed it.
This is why I think Rubinstein (Arthur) is a great interpreter of Chopin. His sound is always bright and accurate, he always avoid to fall into the trap of the "honeyed" Chopin.

Particularly I don't like Rubinstein (Artur) that much, at least not for the nocturnes and mazurkas.
What do you think of Evgeni Koroliov? I really like how he play Chopin's Mazurkas, whenever I hear another performance I can't help but compare to how different it is from Koroliov. He also have a fantastic recording of the Art of Fugue (JS Bach).
Nov 13, 2014 11:52 PM
Aug 2013
r0ykun said:
Great episode. Kaori is actually very motivational, I hope Kousei breaks out of shell more now. Loved the scene with Kousei and Tsubaki. I defintely ship them now.

Looks like Kousei has some rivals. They seem pretty good too. Can't wait to see how the drama unfolds!

This was like the whole material in the episode totally agree
Nov 14, 2014 12:47 AM
Oct 2014
aw god~
a child kousei is a cute kousei XD
and I don't really know who I should ship with kousei (0-0)
and although I don't hate the romance I just hope it doesn't get more showtime over the music..
Because let's face it..
a pianist kousei is an awesome kousei!!
Nov 14, 2014 1:04 AM
Jan 2014
I honestly think that chopin's op 25 no 5 is a good choice.at least amongst the other chopin etudes. I actually think the mangaka put a lot thought into this and I'm really curious to see how this will play out in the final performance. The piece was chosen probably with the drama of the actual performance in mind. I don't think any other of chopin's etude would do the same as 25/5.
Nov 14, 2014 1:27 AM

Feb 2012
So many funny, enjoyable scenes in this episode.

The scene of Kaori opening the window to see Tsubaki was hilarious. I like the part when Kaori went back to school for Kousei inspite walking home with Tsubaki.

Too early to decide who to ship, but so far, both girls are great... Kaori may be tipping the scale a bit more than Tsubaki because of her personality and her inclination of bringing the best in Kousei, but we'll still see.
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
Nov 14, 2014 4:32 AM

Oct 2013
Kousei rivals. Notice how one of them is a chick. inb4 this develops into lowkey harem

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Nov 14, 2014 5:06 AM

May 2010
Nice episode on Tsubaki's side. Liked the way they showed her feelings over Kousei and Kaori's relationship, very bittersweet.
Nov 14, 2014 6:24 AM

May 2008
TragicRomance said:
Nice episode on Tsubaki's side. Liked the way they showed her feelings over Kousei and Kaori's relationship, very bittersweet.

Yeah, that's exactly how I felt too. Though her jealousy thing is a little ridiculous. If she's never made her feelings known she's got no reason to be jealous.
Nov 14, 2014 6:24 AM

May 2009
Kaori is a wonderful character, but I do like Tsubaki as well. She's so.. real. lol.
The rivals seem very serious about their work. I wonder how things will turn out.
check out my twitch: https://twitch.tv/slowy
Nov 14, 2014 6:47 AM

Sep 2014
Finally Arima's rivals make an appearance. Though the episode didn't really have much to do with music, was still quite enjoyable. Also, Tsubaki-chan. <3
Nov 14, 2014 7:09 AM

Apr 2013
4/5 if they could get rid of the awful mix of slapstick and drama i'd be happy, reminds me of akame ga kill
Nov 14, 2014 7:26 AM
Jul 2018
Zyukichan said:
Kaori is a wonderful character, but I do like Tsubaki as well. She's so.. real. lol.

Seriously ? (It's not a rhetorical question)
I think I have never yet met someone as Tsubaki in real life.

surfboard_ said:
I thought you could be mentioning Anton Rubinstein on a historical perspective (because he was somewhat close to Chopin at some point of his life, as well regarded as a good performer of Chopin's works)

Yes, it's true.
Hey, you seem to be well informed about it, I read a thing like that in a book, but I haven't listened to his performances of Chopin.
(and I must admit I'm not a fan of his work, some of his pieces are very long and quite boring ; not bad, but not spectacular. I quickly abandoned the idea of listening a lot of his work though, perhaps I missed some of his gems)

surfboard_ said:
Particularly I don't like Rubinstein (Artur) that much, at least not for the nocturnes and mazurkas.
What do you think of Evgeni Koroliov? I really like how he play Chopin's Mazurkas, whenever I hear another performance I can't help but compare to how different it is from Koroliov. He also have a fantastic recording of the Art of Fugue (JS Bach)

Not going to lie, Rubinstein is one of my favorites, especially for the Mazurkas !

It's funny that you mentioned the mazurkas, because I studied (and played) one of them one year ago (the opus 17 no 2, not a difficult piece technically speaking, since I'm not a very good pianist), I listened to many performers, and Rubinstein was my favorite among all, along with Horowitz.

I love Koroliov too, and I find his interpretation of the mazurkas truly nice. He has a good balance between a delicate sound and accuracy, soft but no cheesy at all.
And yeah, I agree, he's very famous for his interpretations of Bach scores. Surely one of my favorite in this department, with Glenn Gould.
removed-userNov 14, 2014 7:46 AM
Nov 14, 2014 7:33 AM

Sep 2014
I badly want Kaori x Kousei, but I don't want Tsubaki to get hurt either. And I don't want anyone gone. (I'm scared to read the manga). If only Ryouta fixes is playboy act, then he'd be perfect pair for Tsubaki.
Nov 14, 2014 8:15 AM

Sep 2012
Dramatic episode again,
Damn you Kousei, don't make Tsubaki cry like that again, I know that feeling. But they spent more time together than Kaori. I really hope Kousei and Tsubaki end up together.
It seems like Kousei's opponents is getting hype.
I'm excited for Kousei's performance.
Nov 14, 2014 8:43 AM

Oct 2014
Uh oh, looks like Tsubaki is getting jealous...........of Kaori.
Nov 14, 2014 12:42 PM

May 2014
Great episode as usual. I wonder what Kaori's feelings are?
Finally Kousei's rivals appear. Next episode should be fantastic. But is feels like everything goes so fast... how will they keep this up to 22 episodes?
Nov 14, 2014 1:04 PM

Jul 2010
The thing that really impressed me about this part of the story is that the author is not afraid to make his characters lives miserable on so many levels. Life sucks for just about everybody in the long run. (I haven't read far enough in the manga to know if it starts not sucking for anyone any time soon...)

In most shounen stories like this, I would expect Tsubaki to win her game and other things like that. In this series, it takes the hopeful and dashes that hope against the rocks.
Nov 14, 2014 2:23 PM

Apr 2012
For me Tsubaki is a little bit annoying...
I hope this show won't be predictible as it appears to me rn.
Nov 14, 2014 2:25 PM
Apr 2014
Hibiki07 said:
Great episode as usual. I wonder what Kaori's feelings are?
Finally Kousei's rivals appear. Next episode should be fantastic. But is feels like everything goes so fast... how will they keep this up to 22 episodes?

I think they're going slow, actually.

6 episodes gone and its only in manga chapter 10.

Manga should end with... 48~ chapters and they aren't going to be enough if they keep this pace, lol

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
Nov 14, 2014 2:29 PM

Jul 2012
y123y said:
mayukachan said:

edit - Took some time to skim through the comments in this thread... No, it's still a shounen but can appeal to girls/women because of the romance and the way it's presented.

...To whom might you be referring to Mayuka?

im referring to the conversation you started about this being a josei in disguise haha
and by females i mean myself and the other females who enjoy this show
Nov 14, 2014 3:44 PM

Jul 2012
lol i was saying that its still shounen (as in guys can like this and the maturity level is for teenagers as well as how the romance is written) but can appeal to females. it might be too feminine for you but other guys like this. i finished dfrag out of the two. you can talk about it with me through profile comments lol
Nov 14, 2014 3:57 PM
Jun 2013
NOOO WHY DID THEY CHOOSE KAJI FOR TAKESHI?! ISHIDA AKIRA WOULD BE SO MUCH BETTER!

But good episode as always. Next episode we get some Watari!
Nov 14, 2014 4:15 PM

Nov 2010
One thing that breaks the suspension-of-disbilief for me is how some anime make kids think and act like adults. Namely in that scene at night with Arima carrying Tsubaki, he was much more eloquent, wise and perceptive than any 14-year old should have the right to be. He's supposed to be a TEEN.
And you tell me a 14-year old girl would start reflecting on the philosophy of music after seeing her love rival, while batting in a national competition? Give me a break.
The excessive ambition of the script writers botched up this episode for me.
Nov 14, 2014 4:44 PM

Feb 2014
Kelvets said:
One thing that breaks the suspension-of-disbilief for me is how some anime make kids think and act like adults. Namely in that scene at night with Arima carrying Tsubaki, he was much more eloquent, wise and perceptive than any 14-year old should have the right to be. He's supposed to be a TEEN.

Human being isn't a singular entity. Anyone can be eloquent and perceptive at any time in their lives. This isn't reserved for adults.
Nov 14, 2014 5:51 PM

Oct 2013
This was my favorite moment of this episode,it partially describes this show so far for me:

Just think of it as if Kousei was talking about the anime as a whole instead of Kaori back there.
Nov 14, 2014 6:03 PM
Jul 2014
So, Kaori goes behind Tsubaki's back. Wasn't expecting any less from such a self-centric character. I hope they start hating and fighting each other with possibly Tsubaki being victorious. Kaori is just too surreal. She plays in competitions, without any concern for rules or boundaries. She forces people, bending them to her own will. She guilt trap the poor MC whenever possible. And she spouts mighty nonsense the rest of the time.

Waiting to see what will happen in the next episode. Will the new antagonists from the past be amazed in awe in front of the renewed Kaori-shaped Kousei? Or will they be totally mad after discovering he isn't the same old perfect pianist from back then? They will be amazed in any case. Wide open mouths incoming.

Regardless, I guess the audience will be entranced in adoration, as always, beholding such an heart-moving performance.

Kelvets said:
And you tell me a 14-year old girl would start reflecting on the philosophy of music after seeing her love rival, while batting in a national competition? Give me a break.
The excessive ambition of the script writers botched up this episode for me.

It's called being pretentious and overly melodramatic. It's the trademark of this series. Not going to change anytime soon.
temp_usernameNov 14, 2014 6:33 PM
Nov 14, 2014 6:05 PM

Aug 2013
Kosei doesn't only have friend, it look like he have is load of rivals as well.

Well, it was an episode centered around jealousy and the fear of being abandonned. I was abandonned once by a close friend, so I kinda see her fear, even if she don't see how much Kosei care for her. That last scene was really sad somehow, because you just know that it's a one-sided love, and she knows it too. She can just watch that destined couple, that also seem to have a lot of fated problems. Just go with your sympatic senpai then! Ahhh, sorry, that would break the square love triangle.

I bursted out laughing when Tsubaki said ''I can see that he's suffering''. HE'S SUFFERING SINCE THE BEGINNING DAMNIT. DIDN'T YOU SAW WHEN HE GOT A BALL IN THE FACE, GOT BEATEN BY A GIRL HE BARELY MET, GOT THROWN OFF A BICYCLE TO FACEPLANT ON THE HARD GROUND? It was just sooo ironic.

Kosei, you sure are a misleading guy, presenting a girl that got out of the shower in your shirt :P
Awwwn, he didn't got laid... Story of my life.

Edit :
MgMaster said:
This was my favorite moment of this episode,it partially describes this show so far for me:

Just think of it as if Kousei was talking about the anime as a whole instead of Kaori back there.

That was hilarious, exactly what I thought at that moment xD
Kaori is adorable in her own ways, but damn, is she crazy and manipulative, always crying and making Kosei feel guilty :P
minouneetzoeNov 14, 2014 6:11 PM
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Nov 14, 2014 9:35 PM

Jul 2013
AWHH TSUBKAI <33

Fuck I thought I could get through this series without completely siding with one heroine but dammit i have such a sweet spot for the childhood friend.

I hope they don't dive into her anymore or else I'll be committed to team Tsubaki completely and her odds of being the winning heroine are slim. :(
The best anime is the Road to El Dorado
Nov 14, 2014 9:51 PM

Jul 2012
Kelvets said:

I can't believe people are complaining that the kids don't act immature enough LOOL
Nov 14, 2014 10:15 PM

Jul 2012
^ are you disagreeing with me because I wasn't siding with anyone
Nov 14, 2014 10:21 PM

Jul 2012
y123y said:
mayukachan said:
^ are you disagreeing with me because I wasn't siding with anyone

Sorry, just having a bad day. nevermind me.

lol it's fine. I was originally just quoting Kelvets because I thought it was funny how that could be something to criticize this show for, when it has other flaws that are easier to point out.
Nov 15, 2014 12:11 AM
Jan 2013
>very lightly kicks her shin
>somehow causes her extreme pain and a sore foot

Not gonna explain how that happened there, anime? No? Okay then...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 15, 2014 12:32 AM

Jan 2014
Hulmy-chan said:

You saw the moment she hurt her leg when she was playing baseball right?Watch anime more carefully before criticizing it without thinking please...
Nov 15, 2014 1:10 AM
Jan 2013
LonelyWizard said:
Hulmy-chan said:

You saw the moment she hurt her leg when she was playing baseball right?Watch anime more carefully before criticizing it without thinking please...

So that explains why the ice was on her foot, right? Read posts on MAL more carefully before replying please...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 15, 2014 1:15 AM

May 2013
Romance anime wouldn't be complete without the jealousy part. It's nice to see Kousei returning the favor to Tsubaki by giving her a piggyback. Small, but precious memories.
At the end, rivals appear. Kousei should be prepared for the challenges.
Nov 15, 2014 1:28 AM

Feb 2014
Hulmy-chan said:

Confirmed for never experiencing something similar.

Her problem started during the match. Later when Kousei softly kicked her foot, she could have realized the pain on her foot (yeah, sometimes you can only notice that something hurts after paying attention to it) or it might have caused a bad reaction like worsening the situation.

Hulmy-chan said:
So that explains why the ice was on her foot, right? Read posts on MAL more carefully before replying please...

So you cannot forgive this thing but relevate those gore slapstick scenes? The anime itself contain exagerated parts (being the slapsticks one of the examples). Maybe she didn't even needed that ice, but just an illustration to make us think she had a serious problem right there and couldn't walk, all to reemulate that piggyback scene they had long ago.
Nov 15, 2014 2:21 AM

Mar 2008
Ugh, the monologues are drowning out good moments again.
Nov 15, 2014 2:46 AM
Oct 2013
Cute episode (*´▽`*)really loved this episode makes me wanna ship Kousei and Tsubaki :3
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 19, 2015

1177 by ojarlos »»
May 11, 12:06 PM

Poll: » What do you think of the character artstyle?

Mallony - Oct 10, 2014

40 by Keytee1 »»
May 5, 9:35 PM

Poll: » Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 18, 2014

335 by RickHatake »»
May 1, 5:07 AM

Poll: » Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 29, 2015

234 by exho26 »»
May 1, 2:25 AM

Poll: » Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 11, 2014

331 by RickHatake »»
Apr 23, 7:07 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.