Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Yowamushi Pedal
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 6, 2014 3:48 PM

Oct 2011
Onoda <333

Changed Midouji TwT

Dat haircut Midouji OMG. Thank you for coming back T___T

OMG he touched her boobs WTF!!! GRRRR
Nov 6, 2014 10:35 PM

Apr 2014
The Zaku moment was so much funnier in the anime LOL.

The little omake was golden. Kinjou singing Love Hime was best
Nov 6, 2014 10:43 PM

Mar 2014
Nov 7, 2014 2:13 AM

Dec 2011
LOL, I wonder if Midousuji's actually going to return and ride or he'll leave and never return.

Onoda... priceless as always...

I think Midousuji has foudn quite the friend in Onoda T.T

LOL, Midousuji has a new look now XD.

Okay... it seems like new strong opponents have appeared out of nowhere and their ace is a freaking douchebag.

Dat ending with dem singing the Hime song doe... XD
"Let justice be done, though the heavens fall."
Nov 7, 2014 7:09 PM

Jan 2014
LittleStar said:
From official TMS Entertainment youtube account

From all others after credit scenes
I think this is one of the best! xD

Thank you sir for making my day... I shall now play this 20 more times XD
Watch Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, you wont be disappointed. http://q.pokefarm.org/user/Uran10
Check out My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEz0PrV3Vh-ksW0mzOWnnSQ

Nov 7, 2014 8:13 PM

Aug 2012
sheidesu said:
EVERYONE: Hime hime hime suki suki daisuki hime
Makishima: Uhh -_- Ssho ssho ssho ssho

SO FUNNY :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

IM STILL WAITING FOR THE DAY THEY ALL SING.
Nov 9, 2014 8:48 PM

Oct 2014
StefanMZ said:
LOL, I wonder if Midousuji's actually going to return and ride or he'll leave and never return.

... What? He shows up at the end of the episode to race, did you just completely skip the end?
Nov 9, 2014 9:49 PM

Jun 2009
I could not stop laughing when Onoda was chatting up Midosuji. When he asked him if he liked anime and Midosuji just looked at him and sped up, idk why but it was so funny to me.

It's just one weirdo after another with these bikes man. That green guy reminds me of something slimy more so than Midosuji. I would rather not see that team again but with so many eps left...they'll probably be around for a while.

Hime power! Kinjo singing with that voice XD.
Nov 12, 2014 12:05 AM

Jul 2012
Rewatched the last bit where everyone sings Love Hime. Ahhh, I will never not laugh at that. Thanks, Yowapeda for amazing omake scenes.
Nov 18, 2014 7:22 PM

Jan 2011
Onoda's smile always makes me smile, he really is the best boy.

That ending was amazing, even Kinjou joins in.
Nov 20, 2014 10:14 PM

Nov 2014
Am I the only one who thinks that Midosuji likes anime?

Remember when Onoda said that Midosuji is the Crimson Unit? Midosuji corrected him by saying that he's Royal Forces Humanoid Battle Weapon Unit-02!! (7:06)

So Midosuji not only knows what Onoda is talking about, but also what anime he's talking about!!! He also watches that anime!!! OMG!!

Can't imagine his watching anime...seriously. But I believe he would become good friends with Onoda x))

And the Omake...lol...Kinjou you're blushing...and makishima pfff your ssho is just too cute!
Dec 10, 2014 2:43 AM

Jul 2012
Aymaan143 said:
KanjiKano said:
I have to question the interhigh's rules. If you win on the last day then you automatically win the whole competition. Then what was the point of having those first two days...

I think by winning first in the previous days, they get an advantage in the final race, like they can start ahead of the rest or something like that.

Yeah, you get an advantage on the final day. The ones that finished forty minutes behind Kinjo and Fukitomi on day two start day three forty minutes later than them. It's pretty much a very big race split into 3 parts.

Alright, I'll admit that Midosuji has grown on me just a little bit haha I'm guessing the show gave me new characters to hate now though. As long as they don't make me as uncomfortable as Midosuji's creepiness makes me, then I'll be okay =P

Three of their players got fought in that big crash? I guess that makes sense as to why they haven't been introduced yet. They should make this race a bit more interesting..
Jan 27, 2015 10:20 PM

Apr 2012
I wonder what possessed Midousuji to cut all his hair off? I guess it could symbolize a change in him... Looks like he got a dentist appointment pretty fast.

I'm interested in what the new team has to offer.
on my way to steal yo girl
Aug 4, 2015 1:30 AM
Jul 2015
I have a question! Does anyone know why kyoto fushimi is still eligible for the third day didnt two of their members drop out at the mountains? I believe it was ihara and another guy. Only the groups who have all six members cross the finish line on the second day is eligible right?

btw i love the after credits ending omg! its my fave yet~
Oct 12, 2015 7:12 PM
Jul 2018
The omake is gold. Onoda drag everyone to love hime hell. Now we only need the second years and Sugimoto to sing with them too.
Jan 25, 2016 2:44 PM

Jun 2009
another creepy challenger appears.
Apr 21, 2016 10:26 PM

Dec 2012
Onoda is just too precious. That conversation with Midousuji was priceless, LOL'd so hard when Onoda started blabbering about anime and Midousuji was like "...(moves on ahead)." The haircut is a shocker, wonder what this will do to him.

The Inter-High rules seem a bit unfair. In the Tour De France, the winner would be determined by the fastest time spread across all of the stages. But to place everything on the third race, just makes me wonder what the point of the last two were for. I'm also not a fan of that new team, especially the guy who hit on Miki. He's already left a worse impression than Midousuji could have ever hoped to.
Sep 19, 2016 11:42 AM

Sep 2013
Midousuji and Onoda have an encounter and Miousuji changes his mind about uittingg.
New guy touching Tenzaki's tits :O disgusting, she is too good for his ugly ass.
Oct 30, 2016 11:01 AM

Apr 2014
another creepy team appears!

also really excited for Manami to climb
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 23, 2017 3:24 PM
Jan 2017
Still no fan of misouji - sorry to see him back already. His over the top physical grotequeness never really suited the show imho.

Machimiya shows that you can have a villain character whos manipulative and dangerous without making him some sort of freakshow
Apr 14, 2017 12:31 PM

Jan 2015
LOL Midosouji just left in the middle of the evening back to Kyoto LOL. It's like imagine camping with your family long way from home and then you get into a fight and be like that's it i'm out, then grab your bike and ride all the way back home. Shit is hilarious rofl.
Midosouji's scene with Onoda made my day, glad those two had a conversation and Midosouji kinda got to know Onoda better, i think it will improve his character further,maybe they'll even befriend each other.
I knew he wouldn't leave, he just couldn't... that was nice to see Ishigaki development too, he even begged Midosouji to stay and looked for him before the race, it shows how much he grew on him, how much he trusts him now and respects.

New what seems to be antagonist appears, damn i hate him already... go away from Miki omg... that was so creepy.
I'm kinda questioning why do you want to even win in first 2 days if it doesn't matter that much? You get a head start i know, but isn't getting a second good enough? no? you start on the same time pretty much.
Jun 4, 2017 11:36 AM

Mar 2015
Oh, another bullshit enemy. The horrible writing never stops.
Oct 25, 2018 8:05 PM

Sep 2009
Midousuji <3 I loved him from the first appearance and now he is even cuterr <3 kimodere <3 his teammate has so much respect for him now it's touching TwT

I don't like the new villain though. But I hope we'll get better somehow.
Sep 19, 2019 6:04 PM

Sep 2018
This is why I love Onoda, he can light the heavy mood :)
Okay.. I appreciate the creepy guy now, he can be nice if he don't make gross face.
Creepy guy's teeth is okay now! ( I don't know how he do that for a limited time) and he cut his hair too short too!

Another hatable villain again!!
erenmeiiSep 22, 2019 6:15 PM
Mar 6, 2021 8:40 AM

Nov 2016
I count that as bonding experience. And hearing the word sorry coming out of Midousuji's mouth was also something

400km till home, tho. The prospect of such a trip during the night and after two hard days would kill me.

Overall I liked that he was humanized a bit this episode.

Hiroshima Tech finally showing themselves, still with 6 members at that.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jul 26, 2021 11:50 AM

Jul 2015
Even a rotten personality can't withstand Onoda's smile of joy, truly unexpected of Onoda to ask Midousuji if he watches anime. This new guy Machimiya is a different type of creep that really came out of nowhere, makes me wanna see him go against Midousuji.

Aug 4, 2022 4:59 AM

Jun 2015
This episode was very good overall, but the post-credit scene, oh my God, was so hilarious haha

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yowamushi Pedal: Grande Road Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 24, 2014

64 by Hoshiosora »»
Apr 30, 5:00 PM

Poll: » Yowamushi Pedal: Grande Road Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2015

102 by Krravena12544 »»
Oct 24, 2023 1:12 AM

Poll: » Yowamushi Pedal: Grande Road Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2015

54 by Dripz2012 »»
Feb 1, 2023 6:29 PM

Poll: » Yowamushi Pedal: Grande Road Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 23, 2015

55 by Dripz2012 »»
Feb 1, 2023 6:09 PM

Poll: » Yowamushi Pedal: Grande Road Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2014

61 by Dripz2012 »»
Jan 27, 2023 7:17 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.