Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Oct 19, 2014 12:15 PM

May 2012
Damn Ange looks hot with short hair.

Pretty good episode. Like the feel of this episode. Seems like Ange has accepted her fate. Not going to lie. I was planning on dropping this series, but this episode got me instead again. It still has it's problems. Like how Ange changed after the fight. I would have liked a scene where she and the captain had like a quick talk. Like the captain tell her something like do you finally understand or something like that. Anyway hoping things get better from here. Also hope they tone down the fan service a little now.

3/5.
Oct 19, 2014 12:17 PM

Apr 2011
Dammit, Ange, you killed my favorite character! My poor Zola-sama :( I was looking forward to many attempted rape scenes in the future ...

Ange really annoyed the hell out of me this episode. I was kinda hoping she'd go ahead and die already and quit whining about it. Looks like after she finished quite literally pissing herself she finally grew a pair of ovaries (and got some erect nipples) and started fighting back, though. Plus she's the title character, of course she wasn't going to die.

Still got a sick sense of satisfaction from that kick to the gut. That's what you get for killing Zola through your incompetence, whiny Hime-bitch.

From the preview it looks like Zola's main lover (the redhead) is taking over her harem. Good, the yuritastic skinship shall continue :D

No toning down the fanservice! If anything reach greater heights!
Oct 19, 2014 12:24 PM

May 2012
great ep,. Zola girl is dead too no more rape scene but Yuri goes on..
Ange is annoying at first hope not after she cut her hair..

Oct 19, 2014 12:29 PM

Mar 2011
Finally. It's about time Ange drop that wimpy bitch attitude. Was about to drop it after she piss herself.
Do you like cakes?
You don't like cakes?
I like cakes.
Oct 19, 2014 12:33 PM

Jan 2013
why do people cry about bitch mc and brutal deaths in this but not akame ga kill?
Oct 19, 2014 12:39 PM

Nov 2012
SolviteSekai said:
why do people cry about bitch mc and brutal deaths in this but not akame ga kill?
because cross ange > akame ga kill
this show actually could make people rage and stuff, its the prove that this show is good. affecting many peoples emotion

#crossangeforanimeoftheyear
IF YOU LIKE DEATH PARADE, GO WATCH BARTENDER!!!
my animesongs chord thread : here bro
Oct 19, 2014 12:40 PM

Jun 2014
Wow i really didn't expect the other girl to die as well. and the captain too. Damn. So they are either going to kill a bunch of people every episode, or now no one is gonna die for like 10 more episodes.
I was really hoping for ange to get the SHIT kicked out of her for killing THREE of her god damn team mates.
I swear to god if next episode the rest of the squad isn't still furious with her im dropping the fucking show.
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
Oct 19, 2014 12:46 PM

Jun 2011
We all knew those 2 new girls would die. . . but damn Zola. . I thought she would atleast live till episode 8 and die teachin' Ange to stop bein' a coward. . . Though Ange got over the events of that episode pretty fast and turned into a badass.

Still gonna miss my Yuri queen. Hilda you have some big boobs to fill, I'm watchin' you. . .
Oct 19, 2014 12:48 PM

Aug 2014
Caught up 3 episodes. Not bad at all, though I'm quite disappointed as everything I read has led to believe this was a trainwreck; conclusion is motherfuckers never seen trains before. Lots of nice ass shots. Haven't looked up the mech designer, but the VF-Freedom is alright. Pretty boring designs overall.
Sieg Zeon!
Oct 19, 2014 12:55 PM
Feb 2010
Marzan said:
Was she always wearing that ring? It looks likey they pulled that one out of their azzz.

That was the ring Ange's mother gave her in episode 1 that the base commander took away from her at the end of that episode. Apparently the Commander decided to have a little secret mercy or something and slipped the ring on Ange while she was unconscious.

That the ring gave a power up has some explaining. I'm betting her blood was the catalyst for it because it didn't start glowing till some of her blood dropped on it.
Oct 19, 2014 12:56 PM

Nov 2012
iCards said:
Marzan said:
Was she always wearing that ring? It looks likey they pulled that one out of their azzz.

That was the ring Ange's mother gave her in episode 1 that the base commander took away from her at the end of that episode. Apparently the Commander decided to have a little secret mercy or something and slipped the ring on Ange while she was unconscious.

That the ring gave a power up has some explaining. I'm betting her blood was the catalyst for it because it didn't start glowing till some of her blood dropped on it.

turns out ange isnt norma after all, his mana was sealed in that philosopher stone
Oct 19, 2014 1:02 PM

Oct 2011
Miranda NOOOOOOOO

Zola too OMG!!!!

Her mother wish kept her alive.

Strike Freedom is here !!!!
Oct 19, 2014 1:04 PM
Feb 2010
ninjastarforcex said:
iCards said:

turns out ange isnt norma after all, his mana was sealed in that philosopher stone

The ring probably is a "Philosopher's Stone" deal. I bet the mana burst was the rings own power. Ange is still a Norma because she was wearing the ring during the "baptism" in episode 1 and she failed.
Oct 19, 2014 1:05 PM

Aug 2013
idk if anyone has asked or answered this, but can i get a non-sarcastic response to whether or not men can be Norma, and if not, why?
Oct 19, 2014 1:07 PM

Feb 2013
I guess killing DRAGONS turns Ange on http://imgur.com/dz6Pmt4
Either that or it was just cold out

Also Ange is a retard, she was wounded and strapped onto a bed in the middle of a room filled with Normas who were pissed at her for getting Zola killed (never mind how she was a rapist bully) and she has the gall to call them not human right to there faces? The fuck?
gedataOct 19, 2014 3:23 PM
Oct 19, 2014 1:08 PM
Feb 2010
sadcyborg said:
idk if anyone has asked or answered this, but can i get a non-sarcastic response to whether or not men can be Norma, and if not, why?

In episode one, Ange mentioned in the conversation she had with her mother that only women were Norma's. It hasn't been explained how it worked out that way yet.
Oct 19, 2014 1:10 PM

Feb 2013
iCards said:
sadcyborg said:

In episode one, Ange mentioned in the conversation she had with her mother that only women were Norma's. It hasn't been explained how it worked out that way yet.

it's more titillating to see females get sexually humiliated, that's all you need to know
Oct 19, 2014 1:13 PM

Nov 2012
iCards said:
sadcyborg said:

except one person, ichika, i mean kira yamato... i mean whatever his name the naked guy in the opening lol
Oct 19, 2014 1:13 PM
May 2013
Fucking hell... Fukuda sure is very good at making Ange such a unfeeling prejudice bitch (But Im gonna blame that shit mana worshipping society)... Wont be surprise if hes getting off by the brutal deaths and the piss scene...
I was hoping at the end that those tears were tear of guilt and remorse, but no, she be like EWWW PUDDING GROSS...
Eh, she still has like 22 episodes left for character development so I cant fully hate her.

Not yet anyway...
ExblasterOct 19, 2014 1:26 PM
Oct 19, 2014 1:17 PM

Aug 2013
ninjastarforcex said:
iCards said:

except one person, ichika, i mean kira yamato... i mean whatever his name the naked guy in the opening lol

Thanks to the first reponder. And, To the second responder, there is a man Norma? So, I just need to rewatch episode 1. I missed out on these scenes.

Thank you
Oct 19, 2014 1:25 PM
Feb 2010
sadcyborg said:
ninjastarforcex said:

Thanks to the first reponder. And, To the second responder, there is a man Norma? So, I just need to rewatch episode 1. I missed out on these scenes.

Thank you

Don't know WHAT the guy is except the opening spoils a possible relationship with Ange like Gundam SEED's OP did with Kira/Lacus and Athrun/Cagalli. The OP also spoils that Ange's Mana using Maid eventually comes to the island. So some Mana users eventually come or are sent there. May be rebels, may be somethingelse
iCardsOct 19, 2014 1:29 PM
Oct 19, 2014 1:49 PM

Nov 2012
Eyeball and blood dripping on her eww...

Erected nipples from killing dragons.

Goodbye long hair,hello short hair.
Oct 19, 2014 1:52 PM

Feb 2007
Magito said:
About Zola? I don't care about her.

Yeah... No matter how much I would like to care, all I can think of is that there will finally be no one to rape all the girls in this team, those already present and those added in the future.
Oct 19, 2014 2:24 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
This series never ceases to amuse me as it's so wrong on so many different levels. Other than the hotpot of female stereotypes (holy shit this series!), I might have to bump this if it can maintain this level of entertainment.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Oct 19, 2014 2:26 PM

Apr 2011
luinthoron said:
Magito said:
About Zola? I don't care about her.

Yeah... No matter how much I would like to care, all I can think of is that there will finally be no one to rape all the girls in this team, those already present and those added in the future.

It looks like Hilda's going to take over as queen of the harem, though it remains to be seen how active she'll be in 'recruiting'. A lot of the girls seem to like it too ...
Oct 19, 2014 2:53 PM

Apr 2013
Blind_Guardian said:
luinthoron said:

It looks like Hilda's going to take over as queen of the harem, though it remains to be seen how active she'll be in 'recruiting'. A lot of the girls seem to like it too ...

is it so hard to believe that people who are seen as scum and only allowed to live to probably die by getting eaten or torn apart by a dragon want to have a bit of fun when not fighting?
Oct 19, 2014 3:09 PM

Sep 2011
Wow inverts on this show too? I thought we were done with that shit after Tokyo Ghoul.
Oct 19, 2014 3:31 PM

May 2013
Grim_Person said:
One thing I need to ask is: what's with the design of those mechas? They're completely exposed both to the enemy and to the weather. It makes no sense at all, but meh anime.

I wonder how come people keep mentioning this but I have never heard anybody say anything bat about Nausica's vehicle:

http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/14400000/Nausicaa-hayao-miyazaki-14490284-1400-791.gif

luinthoron said:

I would not be surprised if in later chapters Ange is the one doing the raping.
mangamuscleOct 19, 2014 4:26 PM
Oct 19, 2014 4:35 PM

Jun 2013
All Cross Ange has to do is keep bringing the feminazi tears and it'll be A-OK in my book.
Oct 19, 2014 5:12 PM
Nov 2013
Damn, 3 brutal death scenes and all caused by Ange.

Ange's Mecha transformation was fucking sweet. I'm glad she stopped her crying and cut her hair and found her resolve.
Oct 19, 2014 5:26 PM

Jul 2010
ex_necross said:
All Cross Ange has to do is keep bringing the feminazi tears and it'll be A-OK in my book.

You. I like you.
Oct 19, 2014 5:35 PM

Jul 2014
I actually enjoyed this episode. Sunrise never fails with the mecha scences. Fanservice is still prevalent and obvious, but it doesn't really seem to get in the way of things for me at least anymore. Ange pissed herself and got excited(nipples hardening) at killing. A+

Now waiting on copy-cat Jesus Yamato.
Oct 19, 2014 5:36 PM
Apr 2014
Does anyone know that Epic Music at 18:45 of EP3. Would be cool to know
Oct 19, 2014 5:38 PM

Sep 2014
AveXxYT said:

Have no clue I was actually wondering that to.
Oct 19, 2014 5:39 PM
Apr 2014
Carefree859 said:
AveXxYT said:

Have no clue I was actually wondering that to.

Was kind of Epic in that Moment. Or lets just say the Music of the first 3 EPs is awesome. Waiting for more ! =P
Oct 19, 2014 6:00 PM

Dec 2010
This was a better episode than the last one. I'm glad Zola's dead though, she was kind of a creep.

I was hoping it would get rid of the really awkward yuri, but it looks like it will be back in full force in the next episode.

This is still an entertaining series, and it might become quite good if given enough time!
Oct 19, 2014 6:27 PM

Nov 2013
Decent episode and a great improvement from the previous 2. Slightly awkward transition at the end regarding Ange's resolve, but its nothing too awful and most of all, it makes sense to some degree. Glad to see the show finally picking up.
Anime gave me more life lessons than school
Oct 19, 2014 6:58 PM

May 2008
KaedeKyl9 said:
''Belive or not, the pudding have expiration date'' by Tallahassee from Zombieland (modified), already passed 3 day in the trash cube

Made my night :'D

BTW good episode...

and i need to wait to 2016-7... if we want this in a SRW game...
Oct 19, 2014 7:13 PM

Dec 2013
WTF is this transformers shit x)
Oct 19, 2014 7:32 PM

Jul 2014
This show is so fucked up. I can't wait until next week.
Oct 19, 2014 7:52 PM

Apr 2011
Great epd. Except for the fact Zola died. I loved Zola.

Also its been a long time since ive seen a 164 or 200mm cigarette!

Glorious Titties Nuff Said!

Make America Great Again!
Oct 19, 2014 8:22 PM

Apr 2014
Three dead in one episode, I didn't expect that.
I was wondering how many episodes does Ange need to get her shit together,
and wow. Pee in the pants and blood into the ring and BOOM~ Badass.
The last scene, where she ate the pudding and I thought she was touched and felt sorry for the girls, but lol its because the pudding was disgusting.
Oct 19, 2014 8:39 PM

Aug 2013
One moment she's all "I don't want to kill to live" then the next she's standing in front of her comrades' graves whom she deemed "not human" and be all like "Resolve found! I'm going to do everything to live!" I mean it's good that she won't be annoying anymore (hopefully) but the change was just too abrupt.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Oct 19, 2014 9:06 PM

Apr 2009
xchee said:
One moment she's all "I don't want to kill to live" then the next she's standing in front of her comrades' graves whom she deemed "not human" and be all like "Resolve found! I'm going to do everything to live!" I mean it's good that she won't be annoying anymore (hopefully) but the change was just too abrupt.
were you only reading the subs and not paying attention at how Nana Mizuki acted it out with this character in the postclimatic portion of this episode, where Ange has to make a life decision?
argiliumOct 19, 2014 10:13 PM
Oct 19, 2014 9:17 PM

Aug 2013
I did and I still think it was too abrupt.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Oct 19, 2014 10:22 PM

Apr 2009
but at least you shouldn't think "I don't want to kill to live" is not her actual statement and decision. she already decided to kill and live in the battle itself. that was just her trying to deny it, but then she cried afterwards because she knows that resisting it is futile.
Oct 19, 2014 11:43 PM

Nov 2012
AveXxYT said:

darude - sandstorm
Oct 20, 2014 12:43 AM

Jun 2013
Nooo best grill died. She had the best ass shots of all time.
Oct 20, 2014 2:36 AM

Feb 2012
My god, I laughed my ass off at the end. She wasn't crying for her fallen comrades, it was because the pudding tasted like shit! I'm glad Ange's whiny bitch phase is over.
The fanservice, gruesome deaths, and pissing. This will be a spectacular anime that I will love and everyone hates.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 20, 2014 3:01 AM

Nov 2012
argilium said:
but at least you shouldn't think "I don't want to kill to live" is not her actual statement and decision. she already decided to kill and live in the battle itself. that was just her trying to deny it, but then she cried afterwards because she knows that resisting it is futile.

and remember there is a scene where her mother told her to keep living, right before she go all out to kick the dragon ass, and when she see her ring, maybe that also one of the reasons to not to die yet. Maybe in next episode theyll tell more about her resolve, hopefully.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2015

331 by jiashun02 »»
Oct 22, 2023 3:16 AM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2014

131 by FireRifle64 »»
Aug 8, 2023 1:03 AM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2015

285 by Nikoslovescoffee »»
Jul 17, 2023 4:24 AM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2015

151 by Nikoslovescoffee »»
Jul 17, 2023 3:38 AM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2015

174 by FedeMetal »»
Jul 1, 2023 9:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.