Forums
Aldnoah.Zero Season One
Available on Manga Store
New
Will you continue to watch season 2 if Slaine was the Main protagonist
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Sep 28, 2014 9:12 AM

Mar 2013
I finished Guilty Crown, so Slaine becoming the new MC won't really be that bad.
Sep 28, 2014 9:59 AM

May 2011
Renaultclio101 said:
rothrock said:

You're right about Earth and Mars but it would feel out of place seeing new characters replaced as if it is a new series such as Gundam Seed Destiny.Characters play an important role for plot/storyline which can make it more entertaining or the opposite boring.

Well they could make it if it's only a few OVAs, but not for a full season imo, but we already knew way before this ended that there will be a 2nd season.
Sep 28, 2014 10:41 AM

Sep 2011
fst said:
I finished Guilty Crown, so Slaine becoming the new MC won't really be that bad.

LOL. Same here.
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Sep 28, 2014 6:34 PM
Aug 2014
Renaultclio101 said:
rothrock said:

You're right about Earth and Mars but it would feel out of place seeing new characters replaced as if it is a new series such as Gundam Seed Destiny.Characters play an important role for plot/storyline which can make it more entertaining or the opposite boring.

The battle between Earth and Mars...wasn't that the premise for this show? Or was it all just to show how bad ass Inaho is? I'd prefer if they focus on the battle and less on the feigned bullshit and forced romance. Maybe we can get more into the conspiracy? Otherwise, what is the show really supposed to be about? A kid who's obsessed with a princess and now rules the worlds???
Sep 28, 2014 8:06 PM

Jul 2012
Renaultclio101 said:

Oh no, I don't want a new cast. I just mean, it's fine if one of the side characters from this season takes over, or if Slaine is the main character. I'd rather not want the Gundam thing where all the characters change.

xstina0314 said:
The battle between Earth and Mars...wasn't that the premise for this show? Or was it all just to show how bad ass Inaho is? I'd prefer if they focus on the battle and less on the feigned bullshit and forced romance. Maybe we can get more into the conspiracy? Otherwise, what is the show really supposed to be about? A kid who's obsessed with a princess and now rules the worlds???

I agree! :o I really wish this would have been more focused on politics rather than flashy music and mecha battles. Code Geass did it well, by adding terrorism and politics in while in A.Zero, we barely get the sense of direction of where the war is heading.
MayukaSep 28, 2014 8:09 PM
Sep 28, 2014 8:47 PM
May 2012
I can't believe I was the only one here who've been posting so many excuses & questions but no one cares....

GodlyKyon said:
fst said:

LOL. Same here.

Since when people like to compare this into Guilty Crown which it's irrelevant?

Sep 29, 2014 1:49 AM

Nov 2012
No, I would not. I don't like this infantile blonde boy and hope very much, that the writers are not going to change protagonists in the second season.
Sep 29, 2014 4:06 PM

Sep 2011
MohdJeffreyZin said:
I can't believe I was the only one here who've been posting so many excuses & questions but no one cares....

GodlyKyon said:

LOL. Same here.

both hyped. both mecha. Both more MAIN STREAM than specifically mecha fans focused. Both sucked and failed in characterizations.
Sep 29, 2014 4:08 PM

Apr 2008
GodlyKyon said:
MohdJeffreyZin said:

both hyped. both mecha. Both more MAIN STREAM than specifically mecha fans focused. Both sucked and failed in characterizations.

I wouldn't consider Guilty Crown to be a Mecha Anime really. The mechs were never the focused and it was more about the powers
Sep 29, 2014 4:18 PM

Sep 2011
I will, i hate slaine so far but i finish what i start, hopefully the 2nd seaosn will instead making inaho's sister the main character or something, id much prefer that

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Sep 29, 2014 6:27 PM

Mar 2013
I only mentioned Guilty Crown because I can't think of any other anime with such a widely reviled cast. The mechas and Sawano being composer and the high production values are all incidental, really.
Sep 30, 2014 12:31 AM
May 2012
Darklight0303 said:
GodlyKyon said:

I wouldn't consider Guilty Crown to be a Mecha Anime really. The mechs were never the focused and it was more about the powers

You were right.

I was the only one who obsessed with these 2 shows but I wouldn't care about mecha stuffs.

The only actually care about is the plot/storylines that they pulled & I'm not really excuse with all random stuffs that they pulled (like lack of characterization, bad writings & some shit like that).
Sep 30, 2014 9:12 AM

Jun 2014
Man slaine is a wreck. Regret saving saazbaum, who ended up shooting asseylum. Threatened Inaho when all he did was crawl to asseylum? Slaine you mad.
Oct 1, 2014 3:56 AM

Jul 2013
MohdJeffreyZin said:
Darklight0303 said:

You were right.

I was the only one who obsessed with these 2 shows but I wouldn't care about mecha stuffs.

The only actually care about is the plot/storylines that they pulled & I'm not really excuse with all random stuffs that they pulled (like lack of characterization, bad writings & some shit like that).
Illustration said:
Man slaine is a wreck. Regret saving saazbaum, who ended up shooting asseylum. Threatened Inaho when all he did was crawl to asseylum? Slaine you mad.

I couldn't agree more and I am sure it will get a season 2 but not sure if there will be a twist or just a continuation of Slaine and his careless actions
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 1, 2014 6:53 AM

Dec 2009
I really hope both Asseylum and Inaho are dead. I really disliked them as characters, and it would be kind of unrealistic if they both survived all those shots. I think Slaine is better developed and has more potential. I would actually be glad if he was the protagonist of the second season. More probably, though, there will be other main characters as protagonists. Just as in the first season.
Oct 1, 2014 7:00 AM

Apr 2008
aocchan said:
I really hope both Asseylum and Inaho are dead. I really disliked them as characters, and it would be kind of unrealistic if they both survived all those shots. I think Slaine is better developed and has more potential. I would actually be glad if he was the protagonist of the second season. More probably, though, there will be other main characters as protagonists. Just as in the first season.

I hope this is sarcasm.
Oct 1, 2014 7:18 AM

Dec 2009
Darklight0303 said:
aocchan said:

I hope this is sarcasm.

Nope, I was rather serious.
Oct 1, 2014 7:28 AM

Apr 2008
aocchan said:
Darklight0303 said:

I hope this is sarcasm.

I was afraid of that. So much wrong in one paragraph
Oct 1, 2014 8:04 AM

Dec 2009
Darklight0303 said:
aocchan said:

You know, it would be constructive if you actually told me why you think my opinion is wrong. Unless you want to go on with pithy answers, that is.
Oct 1, 2014 10:48 AM

Apr 2008
aocchan said:
Darklight0303 said:

You know, it would be constructive if you actually told me why you think my opinion is wrong. Unless you want to go on with pithy answers, that is.

I've already stated why ad nauseum to other deluded slaine fans like you. I have realized that nothing I say will ever reach through to the likes of you.
Oct 1, 2014 11:29 AM

Dec 2009
Darklight0303 said:
aocchan said:

I've already stated why ad nauseum to other deluded slaine fans like you. I have realized that nothing I say will ever reach through to the likes of you.

You should have just shut up then.
Oct 1, 2014 12:25 PM

Sep 2014
aocchan said:
Darklight0303 said:

really arguing online? LOL anyways i'll watch this if inaho is still alive so he can kill slaine that selfish jealous ass.
Oct 1, 2014 1:18 PM
Jul 2010
Zapredon said:
Yes,Slaine is more interesting than cardboard Inaho.
Oct 1, 2014 7:14 PM

Sep 2011
fst said:
I only mentioned Guilty Crown because I can't think of any other anime with such a widely reviled cast. The mechas and Sawano being composer and the high production values are all incidental, really.
if this series really a high production? Cause honestly so much of the show looks really bad and half assed, especially episode 11 which was jsut awful looking at so many points, then again A-1 has the ability to fuck any and everything up

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Oct 1, 2014 9:14 PM

Mar 2008
YASSS that would be the best
i approve
Oct 2, 2014 4:25 AM
May 2012
whitehairkaneki said:
aocchan said:

really arguing online? LOL anyways i'll watch this if inaho is still alive so he can kill slaine that selfish jealous ass.

Stating the obvious one word at the time, people. *sigh* what is wrong with these people.
JafriZinOct 2, 2014 4:46 AM
Oct 7, 2014 7:00 AM

Feb 2012
I didn't quit history class when they shifted the topic from FDR and WWII to JFK and the Cuban Missle Crisis.

Get used to plot-driven stories and not character driven stories. Saazbaum has his own goals; to avenge Oralane but he still explains the motives of the Orbital Knights as a whole; Mars has superior technology but Earth still has bountiful resources or else, just think of it as a new show.

I'll be watching it to see what happens. If they introduce new protagonists then so be it. Better than have Inaho up his gary stu status and steal someone's spotlight.

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Oct 7, 2014 8:30 AM

Apr 2008
Primus2x said:
I didn't quit history class when they shifted the topic from FDR and WWII to JFK and the Cuban Missle Crisis.

Get used to plot-driven stories and not character driven stories. Saazbaum has his own goals; to avenge Oralane but he still explains the motives of the Orbital Knights as a whole; Mars has superior technology but Earth still has bountiful resources or else, just think of it as a new show.

I'll be watching it to see what happens. If they introduce new protagonists then so be it. Better than have Inaho up his gary stu status and steal someone's spotlight.

With Slaine joining the martians you can bet Inaho will come back since he's the only one who has the plans to destroy martian kataphracts
Oct 8, 2014 11:39 AM

Aug 2010
I'll probably get hate for this, but I'll say it anyway.

I think that Slaine becoming the main character in season 2 is an upgrade. By the end of the series, I can say with complete honesty that both Inaho and Asseylum were the most boring characters of the entire series and anymore of these two would've been reason enough for me to drop the series all together. Now that they are out of the picture (Hopefully), I think I'll enjoy season 2 a lot more.
Oct 8, 2014 11:41 AM

Sep 2011
slaine more likley than anything is going to be the antagonist, i for one vote yuki being the mc or something along those lines, it'd be interesting to see how she handles the loss of her brother as well as adapting to the situation at hand, i mainly say that cause i cant think of anyone else that really fits the bill of being a potential protagonist

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Oct 8, 2014 11:57 AM

Apr 2008
SagaraYuzuru said:

I think that Slaine becoming the main character in season 2 is an upgrade. By the end of the series, I can say with complete honesty that both Inaho and Asseylum were the most boring characters of the entire series and anymore of these two would've been reason enough for me to drop the series all together. Now that they are out of the picture (Hopefully), I think I'll enjoy season 2 a lot more.

Slaine is shown with a martian underling. So nope he's not the MC. he's an antagonist.
Oct 8, 2014 12:28 PM

Nov 2008
Hopefully some nobody we didn't see first season is the main character if Inaho is truly dead.

Oct 8, 2014 12:30 PM

Aug 2010
Darklight0303 said:
SagaraYuzuru said:

Slaine is shown with a martian underling. So nope he's not the MC. he's an antagonist.
Having a martian underling could mean a lot of things. Slaine could be gathering followers in an attempt to cause an open rebellion against Vers or he might be rooting out the rest of the conspiritors with revenge in mind. Without proper context, such a statement is meaningless.

But Slaine as the antagonist does hold appeal, that I won't deny.
SagaraYuzuruOct 9, 2014 6:13 AM
Oct 8, 2014 7:14 PM

Jul 2014
If Slaine becomes more trash in this season, I'll still watch it for the sake of seeing how the train will get wrecked again.
Oct 9, 2014 12:30 AM
Jul 2011
First comes, first served.

Oct 9, 2014 2:29 AM

Apr 2008
HopeLight said:
First comes, first served.

Typical vader syndrome
Oct 9, 2014 3:35 AM

Apr 2008
Yes - though am sure would, at least initially, miss the other MCs from season 1.
Oct 13, 2014 3:19 PM
Sep 2013
Slaine had always been as much the main character as Inaho was. The real question is:

"Will you continue to watch season 2 if Inaho is dead?"

or

"Will you continue to watch season 2 if Slaine becomes the sole main character?"
Oct 14, 2014 5:05 PM

Sep 2014
I think Slaine will be a very interesting MC. His actions were hella dumb, but it'll be amusing to see what other (stupid) actions he'll take as a MC. It'll be more amusing than poker face Inaho.
Oct 18, 2014 10:46 AM

Jan 2012
SaveTheAralSea said:
I think Slaine will be a very interesting MC. His actions were hella dumb, but it'll be amusing to see what other (stupid) actions he'll take as a MC. It'll be more amusing than poker face Inaho.

Slaine will probably be fallen into enemies trap easily and then he will be like, Better get this sorted

Yahallo!
Yatta!
Baka!

<!
"Humans, your existence was a mistake. Conflicts, lies, jealously, greed. You once caused me to lose everything and today I will devour everything... Because I am the Valkyrie Goddess">
Oct 18, 2014 10:47 AM

Apr 2008
Koolman511 said:
SaveTheAralSea said:

Slaine will probably be fallen into enemies trap easily and then he will be like, Better get this sorted

Slaine? Sort things out? Ahahaha that's the best joke ever. An incompetent drone like him can't even stick to his allegiance to his savior and goddess and you expect him to sort out anything even remotely complex? Yeah right
Darklight0303Oct 18, 2014 10:55 AM
Oct 18, 2014 10:52 AM

Jul 2014
Instadrop, Slane would be like a prick.

Oct 18, 2014 11:41 PM
May 2012
I can't believe there is always laughing matter everywhere in this thread...

I'm not amused, really.

For me, Slaine just nothing but lack of common sense for why is he working with enemies. Or else he might end up an another misfortune again. I mean they'll turn on him since they're like to treat him like a scapegoat all along. Betrayal can happen, anytime.
JafriZinOct 18, 2014 11:53 PM
Dec 22, 2014 5:29 AM

Jul 2013
Seems like the 2nd season cover is covered with Slaine. We can only judge books by its cover. IT IS SLAINE 0-0
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 22, 2014 10:25 AM

Jul 2014
Slaine will survive and the princess will survive, though the princess will be in a coma or in a wheelchair or something like that.

Inaho will also survive, and will probably become the new badie/goodie

Those two will be fighting for the princess.
Dec 25, 2014 2:20 AM

Jul 2014
Slaine's a waste of a character. if he is the main for next season, the creators just want us to hate the show. ... LIKE WHAT THE FUCK HAS HE DONE EXCEPT SHOW UP AT THE END AND CRY LIKE A FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT. Has no skill in battle, cant fucking make up his mind on anything. If he replaces inaho, this show can go to hell
Shirayuki= Most Perfect Female MC ever
Dec 25, 2014 12:02 PM

Sep 2011
abyss333 said:
Slaine's a waste of a character. if he is the main for next season, the creators just want us to hate the show. ... LIKE WHAT THE FUCK HAS HE DONE EXCEPT SHOW UP AT THE END AND CRY LIKE A FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT. Has no skill in battle, cant fucking make up his mind on anything. If he replaces inaho, this show can go to hell

he got whipped by the Count
Dec 27, 2014 4:12 AM

Dec 2014
SolvitePriest said:
Dude.

This is the 10th thread ive seen about this same topic.

XD same here i found many thread about the main character
Dec 30, 2014 8:14 PM

Dec 2014
I just finished the first season and yes, i know i am late.

I have to say that im glad that inaho died. His characteristics bore me like his zero emotion. Yes, he was intelligent and sorted things out thanks to the developers who made the rest seem dumb when they couldve used common sense and such.

Idk why you guys hate slaine- he was stuck in between the 2 forces because one, count sauzbaum (even tho he seemed evil) helped him out in debt of slains father. Two, he was a terran yes but with war going on, terrans might see him as a martian just like how this one katphrakt tried to kill him.

And if u guys hate slaine so much because of your oh so smart hero, inaho was shot by slaine, um HELLO inaho was about to shoot slaine too. If he didnt show his damn pew pew gun then he wouldve not been shot, or so i think.

Slaine helped inaho in the battle of that count with flying fists and yet he shoots down slaine cuz he was looking for princess (fudging jelly fish inahoe). And so slaine gets captured and tortured cuz of him. Bravo.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Darklight0303 said:
Cocokisses said:

I have to say that im glad that inaho died. His characteristics bore me like his zero emotion. Yes, he was intelligent and sorted things out thanks to the developers who made the rest seem dumb when they couldve used common sense and such.

Idk why you guys hate slaine- he was stuck in between the 2 forces because one, count sauzbaum (even tho he seemed evil) helped him out in debt of slains father. Two, he was a terran yes but with war going on, terrans might see him as a martian just like how this one katphrakt tried to kill him.

And if u guys hate slaine so much because of your oh so smart hero, inaho was shot by slaine, um HELLO inaho was about to shoot slaine too. If he didnt show his damn pew pew gun then he wouldve not been shot, or so i think.

Slaine helped inaho in the battle of that count with flying fists and yet he shoots down slaine cuz he was looking for princess (fudging jelly fish inahoe). And so slaine gets captured and tortured cuz of him. Bravo.

For the last BILIONTH TIME. SLAINE SHOT INAHO FIRST!

Second: Inaho was half dead in this last episode. Slaine could have easily stepped out of the way then knocked the gun out his hand with a kick.

third: SLAINE IS THE EMBODIMENT OF INCOMPETENCE. SAVING THE PERSON WHO SAID HE WOULD KILL THE PRINCESS AND HIM IF HE GOT IN HIS WAY TO KILL ING THE PRINCESS. Mother of fuck you slaine lovers are blind and delusional

In response to the post below me since I can't see the post i replied…

I don't recall saying who shot who first but i did say "Inaho was shot by Slaine". If you were even paying attention 'carefully'. I guess that doesn't make it the "last BILLIONTH TIME". Sorry to ruin your milestone!

That is true, but in the previous episodes when Slaine asked Inhao, "Are you my enemy?!" Inahoe with his zero emotion, such a wannabe badass he is replies, "I am your enemy." before shooting down Slaine into the open sea where he could've died. So what reason would he have not to kill Inaho? Yeah, exactly.

Slaine saw his 'enemy' against the count who was kind enough to shelter Slaine and let him go in debt of his father. So he rescues him for that. Not knowing the princess was near, she comes out of nowhere which gets her killed.

So who here is blind and delusional? It is not the 'slaine lovers' nor the 'inaho fanboyz/fangurlz/slaine slainers/haters (oh man do we need to end the cycle of hatred?). It is the princess.

HAHA no. Some people just believe what's in front of them than what's actually behind it.

It is you. Thank you very much.

Love,
Cocokisses
Coco's for everyone. <3

P.S.
If the whole idea of Inaho getting shot by Slaine seriously the only thing that bothered you, I feel sorry for you. You must have suffered a serious heart-break.
CocokissesJan 1, 2015 10:11 PM
Dec 30, 2014 8:18 PM

Apr 2008
Cocokisses said:

For the last BILIONTH TIME. SLAINE SHOT INAHO FIRST!

Second: Inaho was half dead in this last episode. Slaine could have easily stepped out of the way then knocked the gun out his hand with a kick.

third: SLAINE IS THE EMBODIMENT OF INCOMPETENCE. SAVING THE PERSON WHO SAID HE WOULD KILL THE PRINCESS AND HIM IF HE GOT IN HIS WAY TO KILL ING THE PRINCESS. Mother of fuck you slaine lovers are blind and delusional
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2014

2123 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 24, 9:01 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2014

319 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 24, 1:22 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2014

474 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 24, 12:50 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2014

837 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 24, 12:04 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 23, 2014

715 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 23, 2:10 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.