Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Oct 30, 2009 7:06 PM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This series is progressing slowly, Touya's look on Mana at the beginning wasn't very pleasant :D I can't believe both Touya and Yayoi are at it again, it seems like it's going to be hard to hold both him and Yuki together 0.0

The end was also something when Rina ask Touyo for a kiss, I actually think that it would be more interesting if Yuki had seen it. It would have turn both their relationship upside down. But seeing that it has already been done, it wouldn't change anything for the better either way.
ShanaFlameOct 30, 2009 7:26 PM
Oct 31, 2009 3:03 AM

Oct 2009
I knew that Rina would go with the production company of Kanzaki, that was too obvious. So Mana though that Touya looked at her strangely? Must be her misconception. That's funny Eiji asks Kanzaki to take care of his sister. That rood conversation was interesting about Rina and the Venus concert. Looks like there is some new project that Kanzaki has in store for Rina with the Sakurako troop giving some speech. Something is bothering Touya at work so much that he cannot do his job like he forgets the coffee and it almost burns, like he breaks some cup and spaces out in the middle of work. Yuki could not take meeting so she runs away from it? Now this is what happens at around 11:20 there is a picture taken of Touya x Yayoi so some scandal is coming towards Yayoi and Yuki or it could be Ogata productions. The second one is this:
While Touya comes to visit Rina to give her cheese cake complete shock from from her crying. The worst for me is not that but this:
Made me feel depressed and sad for Yuki especially since she ran so much to see Rina only to encounter Touya entering the elevator while being sad. It's over for Yuki. Unless some miracle happens it is really over for her. I do think Rina is better than Yayoi.
ShanaFlame said:
This series is progressing slowly, Touya's look on Mana at the beginning wasn't very pleasant :D I can't believe both Touya and Yayoi are at it again, it seems like it's going to be hard to hold both him and Yuki together 0.0

Yeah I know ShanaFlame and on top of that there is picture taken of them kissing together. I smell something really bad is going to happen to Yayoi/Yuki. Really bad.
ShanaFlame said:
The end was also something when Rina ask Touyo for a kiss, I actually think that it would be more interesting if Yuki had seen it. It would have turn both their relationship upside down. But seeing that it has already been done, it wouldn't change anything for the better either way.

ShanaFlame you are wrong about that. It will change a lot once Rina starts telling Yuki that she kissed Touya and that Touya now belongs to Rina. It will be over for Yuki. I think she is pretty much dead. It could be a bad ending like in some games or maybe a good one of Touya x Rina. In any case ShanaFlame I think Yuki is getting suspicious of Touya from her looks at the end of episode.
francismeunierOct 31, 2009 3:07 AM

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Oct 31, 2009 4:52 AM

Jul 2009
After Kampfer, we get another hot kiss this week! well, this one might not be as wet as in kampfer but its far more serious! xD
great ep again because of the sudden development towards the end!

ps:
francismeunier said:
That rood conversation was interesting about Rina and the Venus concert. Looks like there is some new project that Kanzaki has in store for Rina with the Sakurako troop giving some speech.
its the disbanding speech, the sakura group is no more now~ I kind of feel bad for them, but they have nothing to do with this series now anyway...
Oct 31, 2009 4:55 AM

Oct 2009
vinesage said:
After Kampfer, we get another hot kiss this week! well, this one might not be as wet as in kampfer but its far more serious! xD
great ep again because of the sudden development towards the end!

ps:
francismeunier said:
That rood conversation was interesting about Rina and the Venus concert. Looks like there is some new project that Kanzaki has in store for Rina with the Sakurako troop giving some speech.
its the disbanding speech, the sakura group is no more now~ I kind of feel bad for them, but they have nothing to do with this series now anyway...

Ok, so that is why they were sad. Thanks vinesage and can you tell other important information like what do you think will happen with that picture? What was said exactly of Yuki on the roof with Touya? What about Touya's father and Yuki conversation?

Oct 31, 2009 5:02 AM

Jul 2008
francismeunier said:
ShanaFlame you are wrong about that. It will change a lot once Rina starts telling Yuki that she kissed Touya and that Touya now belongs to Rina. It will be over for Yuki. I think she is pretty much dead.
I know it will change, I was saying the change won't be entirely good^^
Oct 31, 2009 5:14 AM

Jul 2009
Actually i have no idea what will happen to that picture, its confusing when Eiji and that old woman talk. I always i have the feeling they are like speaking exactly not what they mean. so i cant tell either.

Yuki and Touya talk about Rina on the roof. Yuki is still thinking about how to stop rina from transferring and she wants to cheer rina with touya.
so Yuki was like:
-lets go visite rina together tomorrow!
touya: -nah, i have too much thing to do. no time. plus I have NO business with rina anymore do I?
yuki: -oh, thats too bad, i will visit her alone then. Oh wait, I forgot i have a meeting with some TV producers....
touya: -what the venus concert?
yuki:- how do you know that?
Then Touya the dumbass says: - Yayoi told me. (looooool)
then the words of Touyas inner thought appear: "oh i fked up" (I lold so hard, he really is dumb....)
and yuki was like: ahhah...ok..? (but i guess yuki have no real suspicion at that moment...she's too innocent to think about that stuff~)

Touya's father was thinking about his death again and he told Yuki touya might leave her someday (i cant remember how they come to that topic...)anyway,
then Yuki was like, totally seriously: - Then I will fall in love with him again!!
Touya father: you made me dokidoki too (loool)
Yuki: *realized* blush*

yeah, thats how innocent Yuki still is~

ps: i rewatched the convo between Eiji and that old hag again. Somehow...somehow i get the feeling Rina is "sold" by Eiji for the payment of that picture?? ok, i admit i dont understand that picture's business~
vinesageOct 31, 2009 5:35 AM
Oct 31, 2009 5:53 AM

Oct 2009
vinesage said:
Actually i have no idea what will happen to that picture, its confusing when Eiji and that old woman talk. I always i have the feeling they are like speaking exactly not what they mean. so i cant tell either.

Yuki and Touya talk about Rina on the roof. Yuki is still thinking about how to stop rina from transferring and she wants to cheer rina with touya.
so Yuki was like:
-lets go visite rina together tomorrow!
touya: -nah, i have too much thing to do. no time. plus I have NO business with rina anymore do I?
yuki: -oh, thats too bad, i will visit her alone then. Oh wait, I forgot i have a meeting with some TV producers....
touya: -what the venus concert?
yuki:- how do you know that?
Then Touya the dumbass says: - Yayoi told me. (looooool)
then the words of Touyas inner thought appear: "oh i fked up" (I lold so hard, he really is dumb....)
and yuki was like: ahhah...ok..? (but i guess yuki have no real suspicion at that moment...she's too innocent to think about that stuff~)

Yeah he really screwed and I had some suspicion about this whole Yayoi told me thing but what did Yayoi tell to Touya said then when she grabbed him?
vinesage said:
Touya's father was thinking about his death again and he told Yuki touya might leave her someday (i cant remember how they come to that topic...)anyway,
then Yuki was like, totally seriously: - Then I will fall in love with him again!!
Touya father: you made me dokidoki too (loool)
Yuki: *realized* blush*

yeah, thats how innocent Yuki still is~

Really....wonder if she will save Touya and wonder also how will she take it when she learns about Touya doing Yayoi and Rina kiss thing. I wonder really, please don't tell vinesage that it will be "I forgive you for all this so love me only Touya" thing from Yuki. I will seriously be like hein? with *_*
vinesage said:
ps: i rewatched the convo between Eiji and that old hag again. Somehow...somehow i get the feeling Rina is "sold" by Eiji for the payment of that picture?? ok, i admit i dont understand that picture's business~

Great, so he sold his own sister. Guess he did so that he can the studio that he has?

Nov 2, 2009 3:15 PM

Mar 2008
francismeunier said:
It's over for Yuki.

Well, in my world no way it's over. It actually never started to begin with. Or, how should I put, it'd been over before the first episode of the first season even started. Both Yuki and Touya are extremely dense when it comes to their relationship. And if Touya is dumb-dense, Yuki is infantile-dense. It's because both Touya and Yuki are very irresponsible. And I think the whole idea of this anime is to show us their personality growth. Since neither of them have careful and thoughtful parents, the only way to grow for them is to trip over life difficulties. Hence the drama. But hence the happy ending. At least, that's what I think. And I'm pretty sure we'll end up with Touya x Yuki at the very end.
Nov 2, 2009 5:45 PM

Oct 2009
soulelle said:
francismeunier said:
It's over for Yuki.

Well, in my world no way it's over. It actually never started to begin with. Or, how should I put, it'd been over before the first episode of the first season even started. Both Yuki and Touya are extremely dense when it comes to their relationship. And if Touya is dumb-dense, Yuki is infantile-dense. It's because both Touya and Yuki are very irresponsible. And I think the whole idea of this anime is to show us their personality growth. Since neither of them have careful and thoughtful parents, the only way to grow for them is to trip over life difficulties. Hence the drama. But hence the happy ending. At least, that's what I think. And I'm pretty sure we'll end up with Touya x Yuki at the very end.
I agree with your view but so far Touya is doing much more worse thing than Yuki being ignorant. I am not sure this whole if you are a guy you can get away with more than a girl thing ok to show. I mean Yuki is more innocent in her mistakes than Touya is.

Nov 2, 2009 5:48 PM

Jul 2009
F**K YAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! XDDDDDDDDD

The kiss scene I have been waiting for since the ones with Yayoi!!!! I'm so happy!!!! Too many good kiss scenes lately XDDDDDDD

Now gotta wait for Yuki's LULZ face when she learned about this LOL 8-D

If he's not with us, he's AGAINST us!!!

Nov 2, 2009 9:07 PM

May 2008
wth is wrong with Touya he is such a playboy

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Nov 3, 2009 4:01 AM

Oct 2009
BitchMaster said:

I guess in the end only Mana is left for a possible kiss if it is going to happen. I hope this one might make Fujii think more about his life.

Nov 3, 2009 5:33 AM

Sep 2009
Awesome, awesome, awesome! I have been waiting so long for something to happen between Rina & Touya.

4 down, only 2 more to go! haha.
Nov 3, 2009 8:06 AM
Apr 2007
Now this is seriously starting to remind me of School Days...

*hoping for a nice boat*
Nov 3, 2009 8:20 AM

Aug 2008
Things I took note of:
-Yayoi pointing out that because Touya is so weak (not confronting anyone and being inconsiderate), he will continue to sleep with her.
-the picture
-Yuki and Touya's dad's conversation. What is it the two of them know that Touya doesn't. I first thought it was some affair between the two of them, but I don't think that's true. It could be a reason why Yuki seems so ambivalent/doesn't care about Touya's behavior.
-Yuki and Yayoi in the car: The lies are hard to cover up now

Besides that, I hope Yuki puts two and two together in the next episode and realizes how everyone around her has betrayed her, and just how ignorant she's been.

As for the painting, this is how I understand it:
-after the Sakura-dan debacle, M3 began to hemorrhage money. Mostly because that painting (not a fake) cost a lot, and Sakura doesn't rake in money anymore.
-Kanzaki devised this plan to make up a "rightful owner" of the portrait, banking on Eiji's childish possessiveness to kick in.
-She's right, and manages to extort the studio and Rina out of Eiji
-She's in the car talking to the other guy about how if Eiji ever just wanted to give back the painting, they (the company) would be sunk
-Rina is a back-up plan for Menou and the blonde Sakura girl. If she can't make enough money to save the company, then she can still go to Eiji for more (Elevator scene this week).
Nov 3, 2009 9:35 AM

Sep 2009
experimentalriza said:

*hoping for a nice boat*
Yeah, it reminded me of a little. But there is one really big difference - Touya isn't the one making the moves with the sole intent of sleeping with the girls.

This show is in a league of its own, it can't compete with School Days.
Nov 3, 2009 10:28 AM

Oct 2009
noteDhero said:
Things I took note of:
-Yayoi pointing out that because Touya is so weak (not confronting anyone and being inconsiderate), he will continue to sleep with her.
-the picture

I did not really understand noteDhero what was her point of saying to Touya about forgetting everything and being so ingnorant of Touya at this point. I mean a father in the hospital sounds something important no one should play with.
noteDhero said:
-Yuki and Touya's dad's conversation. What is it the two of them know that Touya doesn't. I first thought it was some affair between the two of them, but I don't think that's true. It could be a reason why Yuki seems so ambivalent/doesn't care about Touya's behavior.

I think it might have to do with this cry baby thing mentioned maybe 1 or 2 episodes ago.....bad memory I have.
noteDhero said:

Yeah, I agree but Yuki still looks naive from how she reponds.
noteDhero said:
Besides that, I hope Yuki puts two and two together in the next episode and realizes how everyone around her has betrayed her, and just how ignorant she's been.

She might break down like it happened with Rina last episode.
noteDhero said:
As for the painting, this is how I understand it:
-after the Sakura-dan debacle, M3 began to hemorrhage money. Mostly because that painting (not a fake) cost a lot, and Sakura doesn't rake in money anymore.
-Kanzaki devised this plan to make up a "rightful owner" of the portrait, banking on Eiji's childish possessiveness to kick in.
-She's right, and manages to extort the studio and Rina out of Eiji
-She's in the car talking to the other guy about how if Eiji ever just wanted to give back the painting, they (the company) would be sunk
-Rina is a back-up plan for Menou and the blonde Sakura girl. If she can't make enough money to save the company, then she can still go to Eiji for more (Elevator scene this week).

Exactly except that Eiji must be pretty stupid to not notice it which comes back to you being right about his childish manners unless he has some plan not revealed yet but if it's only Yuki and it fails, he is done for.

Nov 3, 2009 10:42 AM

Aug 2008
francismeunier said:

I did not really understand noteDhero what was her point of saying to Touya about forgetting everything and being so ingnorant of Touya at this point. I mean a father in the hospital sounds something important no one should play with.

Yayoi is saying that rather than face his problems, and own the fact that he has made a mess of his life, he will continue to try to escape it all. That escape is Yayoi, and until he gets the balls to tell Yuki everything, he will continue to sleep with Yayoi. Touya is attending to his father because he knows it's a way to escape having to go to Yayoi (I think this is proof that he doesn't like her in a romantic way, BitchMaster, and a few other people who were waiting for something definite) and because he is guilty that he pawned him off on Akira and what's her face. He doesn't care about his dad. He's just running away, Yayoi sees that, and wants to capitalize on it since she isn't comfortable being alone (since she's being stalked and all).
Nov 3, 2009 10:48 AM

Oct 2009
noteDhero said:
francismeunier said:

Yayoi is saying that rather than face his problems, and own the fact that he has made a mess of his life, he will continue to try to escape it all. That escape is Yayoi, and until he gets the balls to tell Yuki everything, he will continue to sleep with Yayoi. Touya is attending to his father because he knows it's a way to escape having to go to Yayoi (I think this is proof that he doesn't like her in a romantic way, BitchMaster, and a few other people who were waiting for something definite) and because he is guilty that he pawned him off on Akira and what's her face. He doesn't care about his dad. He's just running away, Yayoi sees that, and wants to capitalize on it since she isn't comfortable being alone (since she's being stalked and all).

I see what she meant by saying that now. So this proves that Touya does not like her romantically further on because before he did not like her romantically anyways just now he is trying to escape her and she knows. Is Yayoi by chance weak minded also? I know she has that lonely problem you mentioned. What do you think this picture business may lead up to based on your experience with plot in previous animes?

Nov 3, 2009 11:07 AM

Aug 2008
Yayoi is totally weak, but since she has a stalker, some of it is justified. I'm not sure when it started, but I'm going to guess once she started being Yuki's manager. Still though, had she not been a shameless whore, she could go straight to the police instead of being afraid of crushing Yuki.

I'm not really sure how it will play out. Isn't Kanzaki behind this? I can't remember anymore. Either way, I think this is the manner Yuki will find out about Yayoi. It would be great if she finds out about both Rina and Yayoi next week.
Nov 3, 2009 11:16 AM

Oct 2009
noteDhero said:
Yayoi is totally weak, but since she has a stalker, some of it is justified. I'm not sure when it started, but I'm going to guess once she started being Yuki's manager. Still though, had she not been a shameless whore, she could go straight to the police instead of being afraid of crushing Yuki.

The stalker leaves rumors about Hiragi that guy who Rina's manager in season one at the beginning but why is he stalking her might be for personaly revenge or something else like you mention below.
noteDhero said:
I'm not really sure how it will play out. Isn't Kanzaki behind this? I can't remember anymore. Either way, I think this is the manner Yuki will find out about Yayoi. It would be great if she finds out about both Rina and Yayoi next week.

I am sure she will be shocked if she gets the pictures of all this. Kanzaki might be using Hiragi for this yes but why would Hiragi do this could be because Touya became the manager of Rina right after he got fired. I am not sure Hiragi knows that Touya is not the manager of Rina anymore. I remember this much at least.

Nov 3, 2009 12:14 PM

Oct 2007
noteDhero said:

I think this is the most highlight thing in this episode for me beside the ending. I am really curious to know what exactly about it. As you said, Yuki seems to accept Touya in every possible reason but why did she think Touya is worth that much is remain unknown. But if we view Touya as a character we can see he is a little unnatural. And the first thing comes to my mind is, did he has an accident in the past which made him lost some memories? But I don't really see that is the case here.

noteDhero said:

LOL then how am I supposed to be so sure about it anymore? But the point is, after learning all of those, will she still fall in love with him?

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Nov 3, 2009 1:37 PM

Aug 2008
That right, I forgot about that part. I was also lead to believe that Touya has some type of memory loss. Could it have to do with the way his mom died? I distinctly remember Yuki talking about how Touya doesn't remember the first time they really met last season.
Nov 3, 2009 2:47 PM

Aug 2008
Oh Lord, I was lol'ing so hard. Touya is really a piece of human trash lusting for any type of personal human interaction. Lucky for him he knocked at the right door, but his luck might run out soon. Both Misaki and Yayoi see his true colors (even if the latter is fine with it for her own personal desires). And Yuki might connect two of her braincells and put the picture together. If she even wants to. She's no better with her unhealthy need for dependence on others.
I can't wait for the all the shit to hit the fan.
Nov 3, 2009 3:10 PM

Jul 2009
~Wow~ wall of texts 0___0 Now where is Mentar to add more fun to the debates? LOL

Seriously though, I doubt Yuck-i will be able to do anything besides bawling when she found out the whole thing, and that will amuse me endlessly as I LOL'ed over her dumb naivety. Ahhhhh.... How sweet.... Finally a show where the typical moe crap female that I so despise got axed.... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

Kvakond said:
I can't wait for the all the shit to hit the fan.

Shit already hit me and I'm happy like hell LOL XD

Nov 3, 2009 4:56 PM

Jul 2009
DragoZERO said:
experimentalriza said:

*hoping for a nice boat*
Yeah, it reminded me of a little. But there is one really big difference - Touya isn't the one making the moves with the sole intent of sleeping with the girls.

This show is in a league of its own, it can't compete with School Days.
No, White Album shouldnt be compared to trash animes like School Days. It is in the same league with Rumbling Hearts, only white albums male lead is more trash-ish. :-(
vinesageNov 3, 2009 4:59 PM
Nov 3, 2009 5:03 PM

Aug 2008
I haven't seen School Days, but I know for a fact Rumbling Hearts was pure garbage.
Nov 3, 2009 5:05 PM

Jul 2009
then you probably dont like this either...
Nov 3, 2009 5:16 PM

Aug 2008
I don't know how I feel about it since I've never felt like I had a full picture of the show. I gave last season a 5, and so far have this season at a 6 (I think). This show has direction and characters over Rumbling Hearts which just had stereotypes and moe. Both do share contrived drama, but White Album's is far less telegraphed.
Nov 3, 2009 6:34 PM

Jun 2007
noteDhero said:
Things I took note of:
-the picture

I actually think Yuki and Touya's dad's convo was about them both knowing that he sleeps around. His dad asks "what will you do if he leaves you" and she responds "I'll fall in love with him all over again". I mean it could be something else like Yuki being Touya's secret step sister and Touya only knows that his dad was sleeping around but doesn't know he ever had another kid. That would explain why Touya resents his dad so much. Even so I still think they where just talking about Touya sleeping around.

The dialog is actually this (assuming the translation is correct) "What do we do if he tries to return it? We'll have to cry and beg on our knees". Never the less your view on what's going on seems logical. It would make sense that the old women is trying to extort Eiji but even if that's the case he seems to already know everything that's going on including who's really writing the songs for the new girl. It would be funny if by the end of this series Eiji ends up ruling over everything with.

What I find intresting is what Yayoi said to Touya on the roof. It almost sounded like she wanted Touya to tell Yuki that he was leaving to support Rina. I'm not sure why she would want him to say that though. It would only cause Yuki to brake down...

One thing to note about this episode, Touya was more honest to Yuki in this episode that he's been in most of the series. He basically did everything he said he was going to do except for the part about Rina.

@noteDhero - School Days was a once in a life time thing. You wont see it happen here :).

PS. If you haven't seen school days you might want to hold off. After seeing it, it tends to distort your opinion on romance series like this one. As you can see from the people above saying how this feels like it's going "school days" lol.
DeathfireDNov 3, 2009 6:37 PM
Nov 3, 2009 6:58 PM

Jul 2009
noteDhero said:
I haven't seen School Days, but I know for a fact Rumbling Hearts was pure garbage.

Oh? How so? Besides the shitty affair that the heroine had, I think everything is logically played out in that piece of wonder....8-)

At least, it was far more realistic than the romance crap we got these days that are so full of moe shit gals like Maria Osawa or Yuck-y....In fact, I RAGE'd and not giving a damn when they decided to make a f**king alternative OVA about the other way with that other typical female lead gal ;p
BitchMasterNov 3, 2009 7:01 PM

Nov 4, 2009 6:00 AM

Oct 2007
How can you call School Days is a trash? It is an EPIC trash, you know.
DeathfireD said:
PS. If you haven't seen school days you might want to hold off. After seeing it, it tends to distort your opinion on romance series like this one. As you can see from the people above saying how this feels like it's going "school days" lol.
This could be the case for many other people but for me the words "School Days" and "Nice Boat" are just a phrase nothing more than that.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Nov 4, 2009 1:39 PM

Sep 2009
School Days traumatized me. It will forever leave a sour taste in my mouth. After watching it I actually lost my appetite. The impact it had can be testament to how great it was but I still don't like it. The only way I'd recommend it is if I wanted to prank the person.

But the comparison to School Days was inevitable here, especially with Touya making his way around. But the big difference is he only had sex with Yayoi and he isn't looking for it or anything, it finds him (not that he avoids or anything, lol).
Nov 5, 2009 8:16 AM

Jan 2009
Touya is surely having fun isn't? That fucker is toying with everybody now without even knowing it, I don't even know why the shit he went to see Rina, making everything worst for Yuki, hes even lying to her.

My Anime List. | 皆は見つけられる必要がある。 | Relentless.
Nov 5, 2009 12:16 PM

Jul 2008
that kiss was certainly passionate
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Nov 5, 2009 4:29 PM
Dec 2007
Nice ending. Touya finally made a good move, but unfortunately for Rina, he's still a total dork and I have a feeling his character won't change until the end.

However, the animation of this episode was the weakest of the whole series, I wonder where it was subcontracted this time.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Nov 5, 2009 4:52 PM

Sep 2007
Shits are going down!!!
JOIN ZERO REQUIEM

Nov 5, 2009 7:41 PM

Sep 2009
Jacut said:
Nice ending. Touya finally made a good move, but unfortunately for Rina, he's still a total dork and I have a feeling his character won't change until the end.

However, the animation of this episode was the weakest of the whole series, I wonder where it was subcontracted this time.
Yeah, it really was crummy. They could have at least upped it when Touya & Rina kissed. That whole scene could have better, but it was still awesome. Been waiting for since the beginning when she asked for his phone number.
Nov 5, 2009 8:31 PM

Jul 2009
he said:
Shits are going down!!!

* Fan it toward "him" *

Nov 6, 2009 12:12 AM

Oct 2009
DragoZERO said:
Jacut said:

Yeah, it really was crummy. They could have at least upped it when Touya & Rina kissed. That whole scene could have better, but it was still awesome. Been waiting for since the beginning when she asked for his phone number.

That part that looks like a painting of Touya kissing Rina was good. Also the one of Yuki at the end was nice too I find. The rest I guess I wll agree with you Jacut based on your anime knowledge.

Nov 6, 2009 11:48 AM

Mar 2008
Finally Rina enters the battlefield for our hopeless + useless Touya! Go Rina x Touya!

Actually I do feel sorry for Yuki, but she gotta pursue her dream of being music queen so something gotta give. It is unrealistic to think that she can have a happy love life + a happy career. Rina giving way for Yuki to grow means getting closer to Touya :)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 6, 2009 4:32 PM

Jan 2009
Hmmkay so.. Menou looks good : D..

And also.. I slapped my forehead in the usual manner of a facepalm at Touya.......
D:
Can he stop being such a... I can't even find words to describe his unreasonable behaviour D:

Also.. did they drop the animationquality in ths show too? D:

Lastly...... I made this face: ┐(-。ー')┌
Goddammit someone kill Touya already.. And Yayoi, kthnxbai
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Nov 8, 2009 4:32 PM

Oct 2008

Rina..

Ogata Rina..

Nov 9, 2009 8:50 AM

Jan 2009
Kira01 said:
Actually, I think Touya seems to have a serious problem.

That, has been known for quite a while now, and he gets worse and worse, all the time.

Still, I hope for the boat ending, it would be nice with some nostalgia : D
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Nov 9, 2009 2:58 PM

Sep 2007
Rina is awesome, and wtf with the animation:

Nov 16, 2009 12:26 AM

Apr 2008
kinda confusing right now ...

Nov 16, 2009 2:26 PM

Jan 2008
What I find amazing is that in theory Fuji and Yuki are still together, despite his actions.
Nov 16, 2009 10:13 PM

Jan 2009
devilish000 said:
What I find amazing is that in theory Fuji and Yuki are still together, despite his actions.

Well they are, since he hasn't broken up, and she surely hasn't since she doesn't want to, even though he's being an ass.
Nov 22, 2009 12:12 AM

May 2008

Jan 26, 2010 4:18 AM

Aug 2008
finally this ep was a better one than the previous ep.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » White Album 2nd Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

francismeunier - Dec 24, 2009

131 by Daninokuni »»
Oct 17, 2023 5:19 PM

Poll: » White Album 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

francismeunier - Dec 5, 2009

52 by Daninokuni »»
Oct 16, 2023 6:58 AM

Poll: » White Album 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

francismeunier - Nov 28, 2009

68 by Daninokuni »»
Oct 15, 2023 4:47 PM

Poll: » White Album 2nd Season Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ShanaFlame - Nov 6, 2009

62 by Daninokuni »»
Oct 13, 2023 12:24 PM

Poll: » White Album 2nd Season Episode 4 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Oct 24, 2009

40 by Daninokuni »»
Oct 12, 2023 8:13 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.