Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Irregular at Magic High School (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]
Mar 29, 2018 3:56 AM

Feb 2014
LMAO so THIS is where the whole meme of Tatsuya being Jesus actually comes from.
I bet Jesus never had a wincestuous imouto to fawn over him every time he healed a crippled or brought someone back from the dead. So obviously Tatsuya>Jesus.
May 25, 2018 8:05 PM

Jul 2013
That was a lot of action. At some points I got a little bit scared, for example when the ground above the security room broke. Good thing Tsuzura stopped these falling boulders.

I didn't expect so many of thise giant robots, even if they had absolute no chance. That suit of Tatsuya looks awesome. How could he ever be damaged with it on?

Also Erika finally got her sword Orochimaru which slipped through those robots like butter haha.
Leo also could show what he learned from Erika.

Miyukis magic is scary but the craziest thing was when I saw Masakis magic. Those soldiers just burst and left nothing but blood and insides. Pretty gory.

I loved this so much. Tatsuya x Mayumi. <3

The second time I was scared when he helicopter was flying away and that guy with the rocket launcher was targeting it. The worst scene was obiously at the end when at first Kirihara lost his leg and Kei had a big splinter in his back.

But damn Tatsuya is so op. He even can use his recovery magic to heal others. That's definitely over god level.

Just one episode left :(

Aug 22, 2018 11:28 AM

Apr 2013
So Onii-sama not only turned into Ironman, he can literally revive people as well now. There was already no question after 2 episodes that he physically can't lose, but now it seems he can make everyone else not lose as well.
Aug 29, 2020 6:08 AM

Aug 2017
Nice ass Tatsuya. Kinda boring episode, a lot of battles but the villains are generic, weak and just when they do something important, Omni-sama descended from Heaven and healed the wounded lmao.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Sep 9, 2020 1:33 AM

Jun 2020
Holy shit I can't do it I can't finish this anime, just one ep left but even finishing this one took a toll on every fiber of my being, pls let this end already YES I GET IT ONIISAMA IS JESUS he can't die he can't let anyone on his team die, is this show basically a tatsuya flex because there's no tension and they manage to insert cringe incestuous vibes every episode

The problem isn't that this anime is trash, it's just BAD, and I'd rather watch something outright trash than something trying so hard not to be shit yet failing to do so
This anime shit is addictive
Oct 7, 2020 12:21 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Lmao. Tatsuya surely a God there, no wonder. He even could transfer his healing or restoration magic to their friends. Sasuga wa oniisama!

Its nice to see the others side character shine again to proved themself worthy enough to get mentioned again in the future. Especially with that powerful magic of Rupture and AoE magic of heat (idk with these magic name, lol) from Ichijou Masaki, really beautiful while in the others side, just insane. I think his magic just in the same level with Mist Dispersion or Decomposition that Tatsuya had there and before. An insta-killable jutsu for every person that got hit by it, just, rip! Still, Tatsuya's automatic restoration magic beyond the boundaries, and its not the same level at the average level of magicians, even for him. So, yeah, Tatsuya proved himself to be the one and only the God of High School. At least on these first season.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Oct 7, 2020 9:54 PM

Sep 2019
I expected more out of the fights from this ep but eh. Masaki did his lil thing I see you crimson prince. Everyone else got there moment too. Was hoping to see Tatsuya get a chance to really go all out but I guess that’ll be the last ep. Author is clearly inspired by Code Geass, those knightmare frames are fodder lmao.
Oct 9, 2020 8:46 PM

Feb 2019
Oh yeah, the slaughter was just what I needed. Loved Madhouse's animation with all the action. I have to say, that regeneration spell is just so OP. Those dudes were already dead and Tatsuya just clicked the trigger and they were alive again. It's like a miracle, really. The fact that Tatsuya is hesitant on whether he can kill the Yotsuba aunt with this pretty much raise-from-the-dead spell shows that the aunt must be incredibly OP-- OP enough that she kills him so fast that he can't even start the spell. That makes me really excited for the future if he ever (he probably will) challenges his aunt. Oh, and George and Masaki's scene felt really gay.

Overall, it was really cool seeing people go all-out and attacking to kill. But I'm still waiting for Tatsuya to get challenged. Hopefully it'll happen in the next episode, but I don't really see anyone that could hold a candle to him on the opposing side unfortunately.
Jan 21, 2021 8:25 AM

Dec 2012
WTF. That restoration magic is ridiculously OP LMFAO!

Jan 27, 2022 3:21 PM
Oct 2019
i'm liking the crimson prince just walking through the enemy and assploding them
Mar 26, 2022 5:32 PM

Sep 2018
These machines that the Chinese are bringing in, seems like a waste of money with the way the Japs are destroying them with ease lol... If you wanted stakes and a difficult fight, this anime may not have been for you. And that restoration power, this dude is taking OP characters to the next level.
Apr 22, 2022 3:16 PM

Mar 2019
Great episode, I'll be honest. The fights were a bit weird and goofy here and there, but there were amazing parts like Masaki and Tatsuya murdering the enemies in front of everyone with the former being worse since all his classmates saw it, I like him a lot. Nice ending as well, now to see how this all wraps up.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Aug 20, 2023 6:42 AM

Nov 2010
Tatsuya's combat suit looks super badass! I wish I could wear one right now.
I'm getting homo vibes between Ichijou & Kichijouji. Haha
I thought those mechas would pose a threat when I saw them in the OP, but damn, they're destroying those things like nothing.

Why is this set in 2095 again? It doesn't feel like 2095. It could've been set in the 2030s, and I still wouldn't see the difference. The tech they are using doesn't look futuristic enough.

Mayumi doing that face is super cute! I would love to screw her!

Some decent action, but their enemies barely pose a threat. It's boring to watch them massacre the enemy to the point where I'm rooting for the enemies to have a super weapon so they can kill some of the good guys. This show needs a real threat! And just when something exciting happens, Tatsuya aka Jesus, can resurrect and restore mutilations like nothing.
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2014

248 by Fortunekeks »»
Yesterday, 6:20 PM

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 7, 2014

248 by otakuweek »»
May 13, 6:42 PM

» Sooo is there incest in this anime ? (may contain spoilers )

Zyro_Plaze - Apr 26

33 by Champiggy »»
May 3, 8:12 AM

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2014

457 by ExSant0 »»
Apr 19, 2:43 PM

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 3, 2014

308 by taifd77 »»
Apr 6, 8:00 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.