Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Aldnoah.Zero Season One
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (43) « First ... « 41 42 [43]
Jan 1, 2020 3:23 AM

Aug 2018
Whelp this piece of shit was a waste of time.
Mar 13, 2020 4:28 PM

Feb 2018
Asseylum get shoot xD. and also sad Inaho.
Apr 6, 2020 1:33 AM

May 2015
I really wished the anime ended here because I love slaine and after hearing the spoilers for season 2 im not happy. Why am I torturing myself with this show
My Candies:
Jun 8, 2020 10:28 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Oh, man, this episode really served me good. Like i said before, thanks for bringing that shit twist, really respect with what whoever mad this show. Thats was so great man, not gonna lie. The thrilling part, when Saazbaum shot princess, really nice. And then, when Claine just come like that, and shot again. Thats really my boy! Its seems this show never afraid to give a shocking moment. And it served me well with so much satisfaction. With all of that i gladly give a 9 solid scores for this shit show without any doubt. It would be much better, if the princess statuses really dies, yet with the Inaho. I will gladly give this a 10, with that shit really happen, really ffs!

But, hell no, then! Since this show really want to fuck and blow my mind, i doubt that Ojou-sama really die in the background. Yeah, must be some Aldnoah shit power spirit saved her from a miserable destiny, ofc with Inaho too. With that background narratives stated The Earth Forces won, that possiblility must be the truth on the next season. Too bad Claine's will always be marked as a fucking villain. Poor my dude, never got any attention he needed. He just got trapped there by some crazy Martitian only to become a guardian of his beloved princess. But, what he get? A shit scenes right in front of his eyes. Even with the princess in the end still can't see his appearance, until she got shot. NTR? Maybe like that. Very very bad scenes from him, really.

So thats it, then! Great Introduction so far.

So thats it. At last, like i said, this little show proved to be great on my list. So ill be glad accepting it. In the end, i must let it go in more casualty. Let me move on to another season, to see how bad my beloved MC, woken up in the next day, to say hello to the destroyed world ! I can't wait to see some shit happen!
badabassJun 8, 2020 10:44 PM
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jun 26, 2020 12:54 AM

Aug 2018
Inaho getting shot in the face was the best part of the season! fuck this anime tho

Nov 8, 2020 9:01 AM

Apr 2020
I feel... complicated. I knew there was second season and then ending of this episode happens and... Ah? Imma be honest though, this hit me rather hard when I saw both of them getting shot.

What remains a mystery to me is the motivation of this count dude. Like "Life of Mars is bad and our emperor doesn't give a shit, but Earth has water, nature and resources so we must hate it." Like... Ok?... Maybe yall should come back and live on Earth instead of a deadbeat red planet jsut cuz you have Martian tEckNOloGY.

Overall, a good title, not 10/10 because of confusing stuff and awkward CG in some particular moments but 9 or 8 is fair imho.
[right]=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=
Nov 30, 2020 12:46 PM

May 2015
Its a really interesting way to end a first season. Im really glad this series continues the conflict and ends its first season in a really interesting way. Imagine watching this as it aired and getting this ending. I would have been super interested in season 2.

Its funny though the amount of shit the main characters survive from. Especially the princess she's had the most.

I really like the rivalry between Slaine and Inaho as the two main characters of each faction. Its really interesting and I decently like both characters so its great. (Inaho's my favourite character in the series)

I really like the way they ended it with just the sound of the wind and no music or anything. Well time to move onto re-watching season 2, space wars lol.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Dec 3, 2020 1:14 PM
Apr 2016
Asinine politics and a herd of manchildren? Count me in! However, this show had pretty nice twists and it was generally a little enjoyable - good animation quality enhanced that further, but that's about all this show is worth.
Apr 9, 2021 10:51 AM

Jul 2015
WOW that show shat himself harder than me that time where I ate 3kgs of spicy KFC. It's been nothing but absolute nonsense, plot armor, and edgycoolness for the last 4-5 episodes.

lmao, just went through the comments, this is an urobushit script? Explains why it was so badly written and edgy lol.
DeathkoApr 9, 2021 11:03 AM
Apr 21, 2021 11:11 AM

Jul 2013
Nonsensical. The writers want Slaine to suffer over and over again, I guess, jeez. He deserves better. I'll try to give the second season a try, if only to see more of him.
May 6, 2021 9:37 AM
Jul 2017
I cannot say this clearly enough.

Fuck Slaine.
Jun 7, 2021 12:33 AM

Dec 2019
OMG ISTG IF INAHO IS ACTUALLY REALLY DEAD DEAD
slaine needs to be burned already

"i tried to drown an 8 year old once"
- @marinara-sauce

バンの一味

Jun 8, 2021 5:11 PM

Mar 2016
This was an intense and bitter end to a cruel and exhausting war that has bred a boggling amount of pain and misery atop mountains of casualties...

However, this series is not about the war itself despite the main plot being revolved around such war. It's what happened outside it. Just as Inaho explained,
This has always just been relentless struggles to come to a negotiated end, and an end that did not come at all (at least for this first season). What actually happened is just as Inaho described yet again;

The UFE won, only very barely, but won nevertheless. Something to celebrate? Nope, the Earth has been turned into an apocalyptic land or at the very least, a place where the largest genocide has happened in the entire human history. I won't be surprised if the casualties number in the hundred million to billion(s). And the Martians, well they can only gawk as they suffer day by day in their planet where only the royals enjoy a fulfilling life.

This is a great example of an unhappy ending, there is no clear conclusion to this season, just that the UFE has won.
The great vengeful Saazbaum is bleeding to death, as did Inaho and Asseylum.
And guess what? IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF SLAINE!!! Directly and Indirectly, it's all his fault that these 3 core characters are bleeding to death. Which lead me to one final thought...

The enemies are not ones who call themselves a Terran or a Vers/Martian. The enemies have always been ones who are indecisive about which side they belong to.
I'm looking at you, Rayet the cowardly murderer and Slaine the impulsive murderer.
Mar 13, 2022 11:41 AM

Jun 2009
i love endings where everybody dies.

this was not one of them.

i'm like a broken record saying this when it comes to 11-13 episode seasons, but i feel like if this season was spread out over 24 episodes where characters were more developed, story is more detailed, plot is better paced, and the world is more fleshed out this would have been far better.

i've heard season 2 is a trainwreck and should not have been made. can't wait.
loghneckbeardMar 13, 2022 11:44 AM
Apr 27, 2022 10:44 PM

Nov 2013
Inaho was the unsung hero of this war. His cool, calculating work really paid off. In this episode, he spoke brilliant words in response to the princess' platitudes on why wars end. Some great quotes there. It's a shame he was killed in the end, but someone who should have been on his side.
Jul 25, 2022 3:09 PM

Apr 2010
What an absolutely stupid fuck... first this idiot saves the guy behind the assassination attempt on his princess from being killed who is actively trying to kill the princess, then actively prevents someone from helping her that's trying to save her. And he wasn't even choosing his side, he kills the Count too! I literally can't even. Stupidity beyond all belief. Slaine is the single stupidest man across two entire planets.
TiffanysJul 25, 2022 3:18 PM
Oct 25, 2022 2:01 AM
Oct 2022
Good animeGood animeGood animeGood animeGood animeGood animeGood animeGood animeGood animeGood anime
Apr 25, 2023 4:23 AM

Feb 2019
What the hell just happened? Did the Princess really die? Did Inaho die too? What the hell is this?
Jul 31, 2023 2:09 PM

Jan 2016
Man, I hated the ending because it shows the cost of war and hatred. I heard everyone says to skip season 2, so I guess will stop here and in my head canon, VERS overtakes the earth or something. I was rating it 8/10 till the last episodes, but after that happened I will give it a 7/10 kept me entertained. 

Jan 28, 2:27 PM
Jul 2016
Well that was a messy and rushed final. Heck I would say the entire plot was messy and rushed and it started off so promising. Its funny how they try to set up the Knights as badasses by making all of the Earths forces cannon fodder agaisnt them until they face Inaho and turn into like more cannon fodder themselves.

No idea wth Slaine was thinking, in fact I'm quite sure the writers didn't know either - because his actions make litterally no sense. Heck for a second I was half expected it to be revealed that he was the one who shot the princess in a fit of jealousy.

I get that he's not on the Earth's side and he's a little confused, but why would you save the guy who openly admitted to starting this whole fiasco and is STILL trying to kill your beloved princess?? I mean hello you f****** moron, whatever you do, you don't save THAT GUY. And how the heck did his suit power up in the first place when he doesn't have the power to use Aldnoah drives? For plot convince I guess. Don't think I'll bother with the 2nd second season since most of the characters I was interested in are death, baring miraculous recovers which I wouldn't put past them either.
Mar 1, 12:48 AM

Jul 2022
Slaine, what an absolute bitch... I hate this character to my core. If by some miracle Seylum survives this in S2 (wouldn't surprise me at all at this point...), I'd love to see her finally snap out of her naivety and put two in his head herself.

I get that he's not on the Earth's side and he's a little confused, but why would you save the guy who openly admitted to starting this whole fiasco and is STILL trying to kill your beloved princess?? I mean hello you f****** moron, whatever you do, you don't save THAT GUY. And how the heck did his suit power up in the first place when he doesn't have the power to use Aldnoah drives? For plot convince I guess. Don't think I'll bother with the 2nd second season since most of the characters I was interested in are death, baring miraculous recovers which I wouldn't put past them either.

@Rain_Machika I was thinking the same thing when the suit lit up, but then I remembered the flashback to her saving him in that capsule when she was little. That might have given him whatever gift her bloodline has or whatever. Which means Inaho might have also been able to pilot one as well when he saved her during Rayet's bullshit...
Apr 7, 2:31 PM
Aug 2013
le code geass du pauvre
Apr 21, 6:57 AM

Dec 2022
What is that, Asseylum's third "death", including her double? These are losing impact at this point. There's a second season, so it's fairly obvious that Inaho and Asseylum will survive, but maybe this will serve as a lesson to Inaho to not betray your allies.

Shaded Horizon

Apr 24, 9:01 PM

May 2020
They could've at least tried to make this ending a bit believable, but that's the problem with this show.. they don't try. Some horrendous buildup to the second part, I must say, with Slaine of all people not only shooting but will go on to lead the forces of these dead counts..? Hope that actually does not happen.

Anyways, like I said, this show has taken the concept of plot armour to new heights. And that kind of goes for both of our main male leads. He might have been shot, but omniscient cum invincible-kun is coming back to life for the next part.

Princess too will come back.. by the way, how many times do it make now where we were made and supposed to believe she's dead lol.

Show is already off the rails, not even sure what more horrible could go down in the second part. Their attempts of showing Slaine as a character who has suffered plenty but still made it through every time has kind of established him as the most nonsensical character in this series.

If only good music could somehow compensate for bad writing too lol.
4/10.
Pages (43) « First ... « 41 42 [43]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2014

319 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 24, 1:22 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2014

474 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 24, 12:50 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2014

837 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 24, 12:04 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 23, 2014

715 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 23, 2:10 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 16, 2014

719 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 23, 1:38 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.