Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Aldnoah.Zero Season One
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »
Sep 14, 2014 8:40 AM

Sep 2011
The way they dropped from the space into the earth reminds me the chill from one of the Gundam UC' scene...
Inaho surely deserves a stronger machine... Tharsis perhaps?
Kon'nichiwa!
Ogenkidesuka?

For those who play 3DS, please add my Friend Code
0662-3506-8849
Sep 14, 2014 8:48 AM

Jan 2014
This music reminds me of GC..
Sep 14, 2014 9:37 AM

Oct 2007
waterflame said:
This show is getting lamer and lamer every episode.
A pity it has Sawano and Kajiura doing the music.

The main reason they're there is cause they're popular names and to sell music and boost the series with their hyped up profile same as the rest of the staff. Both are pretty much just phoning it in same as usual. I have no idea why people make such a big deal about their music every week considering it's basically just the same song set and Kajiura only did the intro which IMO really doesn't fit with the series or even the cut they did for the opening all that much.

I still think vocal music of the kind Sawano made for this soundtrack is just about the dumbest idea for battle scenes ever. None of it really fits at all.

SIDJIL said:
This music reminds me of GC..

Cause it's the same lazy composer that has been phoning it in ever since then. I swear he does it on purpose now so his scores will bring back memories of other hyped up shows he's worked on and drive scenes that way cause he's certainly not one for variety anymore post Unicorn soundtrack. I'm sure Seven Deadly Sins will remind people of Aldnoah.Zero as well because that's just sort of the way it seems to go with this guy now. Must be nice not having to put any effort into your compositions whatsoever anymore and still have people jizz over your work like you're doing something nobody has ever heard before.

I still can't believe they got the two arguably most lazy composers in the industry to work on the same project together. It's made the music for this show absolutely eye roll inducing for me and it rarely fails to take me out of a scene.
PeacingOutSep 14, 2014 9:58 AM
Sep 14, 2014 9:43 AM

Apr 2010
I took a brief skim through this show's TV Tropes page and found something interesting: it looks like this show has a pretty solid Russian fanbase. There's a lot of information about Russia on the page that are things only a Russian would know. They actually pinpointed the exact location of United Earth headquarters and located the nearest town, and there's some misc. knowledge of other Russian places like Magadan (where one of the Landing Castles hit).

Plus there are a lot of common grammatical mistakes that are frequently made by Russians when writing in English, such as a lack of prepositions.
Sep 14, 2014 10:12 AM

Jul 2014
AICW said:
I took a brief skim through this show's TV Tropes page and found something interesting: it looks like this show has a pretty solid Russian fanbase. There's a lot of information about Russia on the page that are things only a Russian would know. They actually pinpointed the exact location of United Earth headquarters and located the nearest town, and there's some misc. knowledge of other Russian places like Magadan (where one of the Landing Castles hit).

Plus there are a lot of common grammatical mistakes that are frequently made by Russians when writing in English, such as a lack of prepositions.

That's not surprising. It's, perhaps, the biggest show of the season. And the fact that the UE base is in Russia made the local fans interested the moment it was announced.
I guess, people from real Novosibirsk helped to pinpoint the exact location of the shelter.

I was looking forward to seeing the base too. At least two characteristic features were present - the obligatory winter and the hammer amd sicle logo. Some jokes about Putin were also made on the forum. So, I guess, everything is in its place.
They probably wrote the script a while back, cause it kinda goes against the today's political agenda.
Sep 14, 2014 10:35 AM

Jan 2014
deadoptimist said:

That's not surprising. It's, perhaps, the biggest show of the season. And the fact that the UE base is in Russia made the local fans interested the moment it was announced.
I guess, people from real Novosibirsk helped to pinpoint the exact location of the shelter.

I was looking forward to seeing the base too. At least two characteristic features were present - the obligatory winter and the hammer amd sicle logo. Some jokes about Putin were also made on the forum. So, I guess, everything is in its place.
They probably wrote the script a while back, cause it kinda goes against the today's political agenda.

I would say they used Russia because of the parallel with WWII. In fact, Soviet Union was the last stronghold on the Eastern front against Nazi Germany. And I would say that this battle in Russia is the turning point of the war, just like in WWII.

One more detail linked to WWII is that Inaho's air drop tactic was used by British air force in the Invasion of Normandy during D-Day.

Btw, who cares about political agenda in an anime... None takes film and anime into politic. And in A/Z, the earth side is United Earth Federation, isn't it? They are united already. It's make a lot of sense for Russia to remain Soviet Union in A/Z too. The cold war was ended with the colonization of Mars, so the Soviet Union didn't collapse.
Sep 14, 2014 11:33 AM

Jul 2014
chickenonthepan said:
I would say they used Russia because of the parallel with WWII. In fact, Soviet Union was the last stronghold on the Eastern front against Nazi Germany. And I would say that this battle in Russia is the turning point of the war, just like in WWII.

Well, there is no arguing that the martians are space nazi. Maybe you're right and they wanted to make this battle into a Stalingrad.
I can even see some logic behind the location. Russia and Japan share boder, so it ts logical to go to Russia after Japan has been attacked. The shelter in a less-populated area is a good idea during space war too. On the other hand, getting the refugees there must be hard.
Or maybe they didn't want to draw another populated area, because it takes too much effort.

chickenonthepan said:
One more detail linked to WWII is that Inaho's air drop tactic was used by British air force in the Invasion of Normandy during D-Day.

Did they drop decoys too? I don't think that I know much about this (besides the usage of false bombs in bombardments).

chickenonthepan said:
Btw, who cares about political agenda in an anime...

I think that Hollywood cares. And nobody wants to be bashed by the media.

Edit: I hope that we will get an episode, named after The Sirens of Titan. I've read only a part of it (it was included in an anthology), but it reminds me a lot about the situation they try to show in Aldnoah. And about today's world too. The talk about WWII reminded me about it, since it's by Vonnegut.
Actually, there's just too much good literature about Earth and Mars, even about Earth and Mars at war, for Aldnoah to have such a bad writing.
deadoptimistSep 14, 2014 11:40 AM
Sep 14, 2014 11:43 AM

Jan 2014
deadoptimist said:

chickenonthepan said:

Did they drop decoys too? I don't think that I know much about this (besides the usage of false bombs in bombardments).

yes, they did. And their decoys look really stupid too. It doesn't have to look real to catch enemy attention. :P

Well, there is no arguing that the martians are space nazi. Maybe you're right and they wanted to make this battle into a Stalingrad.

Hope so. If my feeling is right, Slaine will join the team as an information dumper. Inaho and Asseylum have no clues what is going on around them. They just act depend on the situation. With Slaine's info, they can think up a way to counter attack in the second cour.
Just_ChickenSep 14, 2014 11:55 AM
Sep 14, 2014 11:46 AM
Aug 2011
I couldn't stop laughing when that fucking annoying loli was driving like a boss.
Sep 14, 2014 12:03 PM

Dec 2013
Kaioshin_Sama said:
waterflame said:
This show is getting lamer and lamer every episode.
A pity it has Sawano and Kajiura doing the music.

The main reason they're there is cause they're popular names and to sell music and boost the series with their hyped up profile same as the rest of the staff. Both are pretty much just phoning it in same as usual. I have no idea why people make such a big deal about their music every week considering it's basically just the same song set and Kajiura only did the intro which IMO really doesn't fit with the series or even the cut they did for the opening all that much.

I still think vocal music of the kind Sawano made for this soundtrack is just about the dumbest idea for battle scenes ever. None of it really fits at all.

I think the opposite, that this show doesn't fit the music. The soundtrack is pretty good, the vocal music okay, but yes, it is repetitive. I don't know. While I'm not making a big deal about the music, but I agree that it is wasted on this anime. Really had hopes for it. But that loli driving a car was a line for me.
Sep 14, 2014 12:19 PM

Jan 2011
This didn't meet my expectations tbh, it should've been better.
TooFy said:
Sorry Slaine, the princess is in another castle.

lmao ^^
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Sep 14, 2014 12:21 PM

Jul 2014
chickenonthepan said:
yes, they did. And their decoys look really stupid too. It doesn't have to look real to catch enemy attention. :P

Thank you! It is always good to learn something new. Didn't know about it for some reason. (Probably cause I am stupid, yeah. I am deeply ashamed.)
Apparently I didn't google well enough and the right term is "paradummy". ^_^ I like how it sounds.

chickenonthepan said:
Hope so. If my feeling is right, Slaine will join the team as an information dumper. Inaho and Asseylum have no clues what is going on around them. They just act depend on the situation. With Slaine's info, they can think up a way to counter attack in the second cour.

That's the only thing Slaine can do. I hope that they will make him useful somehow, but I am pessimistic about it.
The way it will go from here depends on what Saazbaum will do. Unless he is stalled by something, he will get to his castle very fast. He, probably, won't demolish the part of his castle, that contains aldnoah core, so he will, probably, get out of Dioscuria, and the final stand off will happen inside the castle.
On the Earth side we will be, probably, shown the battle with the other kat.
The chance of a cliffhanger ending is 100%. I think that either one MC or maybe even all the MCs will be left in unclear status. I think that Slaine may be left as maybe-dead, Rayet may die or her fate will also be left hanging. Some people in Inaho's crew may also get hurt, killed or maybe-killed. I hope that some of them will get separated from the rest, but I am not sure that it is possible with a core as strong as Inaho.

Though we haven't got the promised wow-moment yet. I don't write off an appearance of someone who everyone considers dead.
(And also I wonder how they plan to end the battle in one episode.)

Btw, do you think that the knights are given power to activate only certain aldnoah cores?
Sep 14, 2014 12:38 PM

Mar 2009
wow Inaho's the only one with brains among them? The ranks of other was just a decoration...

go Saazbaum... kill em all~
LiLSataniaSep 14, 2014 12:48 PM
Sep 14, 2014 12:45 PM

May 2014
that useless little loli bitch that always hangs around the princess is so fucking dumb

why didnt urobutcher slaughter that bitch while he was still working on this show
Kenjataimu mode status: 恒久
Sep 14, 2014 12:54 PM

Jan 2014
deadoptimist said:

The way it will go from here depends on what Saazbaum will do. Unless he is stalled by something, he will get to his castle very fast. He, probably, won't demolish the part of his castle, that contains aldnoah core, so he will, probably, get out of Dioscuria, and the final stand off will happen inside the castle.

Hope so. I also don't think he will shoot rockets into his own castle. XD

It would be better if they have a talk then shoot each other instead of Orange blowing up Dioscuria.

On the Earth side we will be, probably, shown the battle with the other kat.

I hope we will have a trio Slaine+Rayet+maid fight against the drone.

And Earth force put up a real fight with the Martians inside the base too, now that Saazbaum is gone.

And really, can they make Rayet a main character in the second season. She has more character developments than 3 main chars combined.

The chance of a cliffhanger ending is 100%.

I personally don't want a 3-months cliffhanger... I hope the wow-moment is just a mystery revelation that none expected.

Hmm, on a silly note, would Inaho talks to Asseylum that "I love you" with a sweet face qualified for such wow-moment? =)))

Btw, do you think that the knights are given power to activate only certain aldnoah cores?

I think yes. But we don't have enough clue about that yet...
Just_ChickenSep 14, 2014 1:12 PM
Sep 14, 2014 1:02 PM

Jan 2014
parfaited said:
I couldn't stop laughing when that fucking annoying loli was driving like a boss.

^This. Was kinda hoping expecting her to be blown up at the end there, though.
Sep 14, 2014 1:02 PM

Nov 2012
saazbaum best character
IF YOU LIKE DEATH PARADE, GO WATCH BARTENDER!!!
my animesongs chord thread : here bro
Sep 14, 2014 1:07 PM

Jan 2014
ninjastarforcex said:
saazbaum best character

Yeah, but not really an achievement as far as this show is concerned, lmao.
Sep 14, 2014 1:36 PM

Apr 2008
BeatzMe said:
ninjastarforcex said:
saazbaum best character

I wouldn't say that. He brought down Deucalion by himself
Sep 14, 2014 1:40 PM

Jan 2014
Darklight0303 said:
BeatzMe said:

I wouldn't say that. He brought down Deucalion by himself

Your point? Does that make him a good character now or what are trying to tell me? Also, I was serious. I genuinely like him and he's the best character, just that there isn't much competition in the first place.
Sep 14, 2014 1:56 PM

Apr 2013
Inaho was owning the fucking landing castle by himself, I'm not really sure he even needs the Tharsis to defeat Saazbaum. The best thing about this episode is that he himself admitted to be the most experienced fighter in the whole planet.

But seriously, Inaho vs Saazbaum should be fun.
5 main aspects I base my ratings on:
1. Did DramaEnthusiast make a thread about it?
2. Is it better than Breaking Bad?
3. Did MellowJello recommend the shit out of it?
4. Has it caused a (very entertaining) shitstorm on MAL?
5. Is it actually good?

Scratch the fifth point, it's not very relevant...
Sep 14, 2014 1:57 PM

Jan 2014
geralt said:
Inaho was owning the fucking landing castle by himself, I'm not really sure he even needs the Tharsis to defeat Saazbaum. The best thing about this episode is that he himself admitted to be the most experienced fighter in the whole planet.

But seriously, Inaho vs Saazbaum should be fun.

Give Inaho Tharsis and it's gg, lol.
Sep 14, 2014 2:22 PM
Jul 2014
y123y said:
TooFy said:
Sorry Slaine, the princess is in another castle.

At least Toad is there to tell him :P

So funny some people call him Mario, and Inaho is Bowser.
Sep 14, 2014 2:27 PM

Jul 2014
Saazbaum needs to take a seat and cool his tits. Dude, I understand that the love of your life is dead, but c'mon, guy! Blame the moon for killing her, don't take it out on everybody else.
And poor Slain just can't catch a break. He's just always in the right place, at the wrong time it seems.He'll see the princess eventually...I hope.
Sep 14, 2014 2:40 PM

Apr 2008
Bluebirds22 said:
y123y said:

At least Toad is there to tell him :P

So funny some people call him Mario, and Inaho is Bowser.

Nah Slaine is Luigi
Sep 14, 2014 3:00 PM
Nov 2013
How did Eddelrittuo manage to drive that car? I found the hilarious for some reason.

This episode was so intense, Saazbaum is definitely OP. The finale is definitely going to be a cliffhanger and the wait for the second season is gonna be hell :(
Sep 14, 2014 4:25 PM

Jul 2014
i mean, i understand that they're having a war and all, but I'm completely lost. Though, nice action scenes. but i gotta admit, and I'm sure a lot of people have said this before, but without the music, this anime wouldn't be half as good
Sep 14, 2014 4:42 PM

Jan 2014
LusciousLobsters said:
i mean, i understand that they're having a war and all, but I'm completely lost. Though, nice action scenes. but i gotta admit, and I'm sure a lot of people have said this before, but without the music, this anime wouldn't be half as good

Hmm, you realize this a little bit too late? :P
Sep 14, 2014 7:21 PM
May 2013
I want butcher back as the scriptwriter, but seeing how he is working on a freakin' movie it wouldn't be that easy....
I won't say he's the only good thing about the entire anime world, but he is better than takayama, and takayama shouldn't be taking care of the last three episodes. butcher should.

Can't wait till january and have butcher butch the shit out of everyone.
Sep 14, 2014 7:27 PM

Sep 2013
Holy shit that was intense. Episode flew by
Sep 14, 2014 7:57 PM

May 2013
Wow! This episode was full of action! The intensity is strong in this one. The scene where they were on air shooting off the enemy tanks was pretty awesome. Inaho is always fresh in combat. And he's a good tactician I see. I was shocked to see Princess Asseylum inside a Kataphrakt. She wants to join in on the war huh. The Deucalion was shot down! Time to infiltrate the enemy castle! It's all or nothing.
Sep 14, 2014 8:27 PM

Apr 2012
Vers breaking into the United Nations HQ thanks to Seylum broadcast. D:
is no use to negotiate with Vers if the moon base still in enemy hand.

wow Eddelrittuo can drive a car :o
Rayet in action to protect Seylum and attack the enemy, time to prove yourself not a traitor. :D

Inaho counter attack plan, commence mission! :D
Seylum in Kataphrakt suprised me too :o
Deucalion get shot down and hitting enemy castle, now or never to infiltrate enemy base.

Sep 14, 2014 8:59 PM

Aug 2013
Wow that was action packed.

Yay hopefully no Eddelrittuo next episode.

Saazbaum wrecked the ducalion pretty fast. I honestly don't see how Inaho and Mustang squad can beat him in 1 episode. He is way more OP than all the other kats. He did singlehandedly take down Cruhteo's entire landing castle. They showed the Tharsis again. Really hoping maybe Inaho grabs that one, and maybe Slaine gets Saazbaums somehow.

I did see a picture from like Newtype magazine or something with Slaine and Inaho and there was 1 or 2 kats in the background, neither were the orange training one. Foreshadowing maybe? I have no clue but I hope so.

Speaking of Slaine, he was useless again this episode. No surprise there.
Sep 14, 2014 11:36 PM

Aug 2013
Pretty good episode got me really excited for the finale. Hope its as good as this episode.
Sep 15, 2014 2:15 AM

Feb 2014
Lackluster overall. Inaho is such a bad character.
Sep 15, 2014 3:13 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Fai said:
Marzan said:

It's the self insert MC. Basically the writers give them as little personal traits of their own, so it's easier for certain kind of viewer to project himself upon them and get a hard on while watching the show. It's been done forever in writing, but in this anime season it's become very noticeable since we have a couple of those kinds of characters in some major shows.

This is incorrect. Self insert MCs are written as someone you WANT to be. If there's ONE thing the show did is to portray Inaho's behavior as wrong and strange. IF he was a self insert MC characters would be cheering for him instead of continuously questioning his emotionless behavior(which they should REALLY get to explaining now, at least bits of it). The only thing I can think of on why they would hold off that long would be if he was Sazbaum's son/test-tube-baby or something(then again Slaine can be that too).

Slaine is closer to the "self insert MC", since he is closer to the stereotype of "japanese everyman", down to people being racist against him.

I disagree.
While what you say might have been true as a rule some years ago (and still is with shows like SAO), I think there’s a new kind of viewer that precisely likes to see himself as different, outside normal convention, yet at the same time better than everyone else, yet doesn't feel the need to be cheered upon by 'normals'. I think we're seen more of this in the future too. Either that, or Inaho was a reaction to the stereotypical “mecha” MC with his shounen combat dialogue (in which case I think they took it too far the other way).

As you say, an explanation is needed. Him being a descendant o Sazbaum, or some other reveal, might be the reason why they’re holding it off. The only show that I can think of, that takes so long to explain the ‘why’ of it’s MC’s extraordinary ways is Trigun.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Sep 15, 2014 3:59 AM

Jul 2014
Marzan said:
I disagree.
While what you say might have been true as a rule some years ago (and still is with shows like SAO), I think there’s a new kind of viewer that precisely likes to see himself as different, outside normal convention, yet at the same time better than everyone else, yet doesn't feel the need to be cheered upon by 'normals'. I think we're seen more of this in the future too.

Yep, nobody wants to be a normal human these days. A monster hero is valued much higher. While demonic heroes are nothing new (they're popular since romanticism), some new features have become popular recently. It seems to me, that a savant machine-like hero is exactly what is en vogue these days.

Marzan said:
The only show that I can think of, that takes so long to explain the ‘why’ of it’s MC’s extraordinary ways is Trigun.

It was justified in Trigun, cause it was the big revelation of the show. I hope they have prepared a good explanation for Inaho.

chickenonthepan said:
And really, can they make Rayet a main character in the second season. She has more character developments than 3 main chars combined.

I would love to see it. A traitor is an interesting type of character.

chickenonthepan said:
I personally don't want a 3-months cliffhanger... I hope the wow-moment is just a mystery revelation that none expected. .

Nobody wants it (okay, maybe masochists do, but only them). But looking at the endings of past 4 or so episodes, I think a cliffhanger ending is inevitable.

chickenonthepan said:
Hmm, on a silly note, would Inaho talks to Asseylum that "I love you" with a sweet face qualified for such wow-moment? =)))

Oh my... I guess, I should preparefor such a possibility, take a bucket or something...
Sep 15, 2014 6:15 AM

Jul 2013
is it just my impression or the animation was pretty crappy when the decoy kataphrakts were falling and getting destroyed?
it looked like doraemon or something
Sep 15, 2014 6:27 AM

Feb 2008
Heh, in the end, not everything can go Inaho's way. And for once, Eddelrittou wasn't that annoying... I guess she and Rayet didn't last that long either.
Sep 15, 2014 7:40 AM
Dec 2011
I remember Inaho is just a student. Why can't anybody else have a better plan.
Sep 15, 2014 8:16 AM

Jul 2008
Slaine is having the worst possible luck >.< but the battle was awesome nonetheless :D But what a terrible scenario for the good guys to be in, not only haven't they uncovered the whole true to the conspiracy but they might end up killing more loyal knights in the process of this war. I wonder who is riding that Tharsis :)

If Inaho manage to beat the Count in the final episode before the start of season 2 then I'm gonna puke =.= come on, don't tell me no one can take this guy down.
ShanaFlameSep 15, 2014 8:21 AM
Sep 15, 2014 8:17 AM

Apr 2008
wigglejelly said:
I remember Inaho is just a student. Why can't anybody else have a better plan.

Cause no one else survives long enough to come up with one. Did you forget how in episode 2 they said they had countermeasures and everything and then the Martians roffletomped them into the dirt cutting off communications and picking them off like bugs?
Sep 15, 2014 12:06 PM

Nov 2012
What a cringeworthy set of OST.
Sep 15, 2014 12:10 PM
Dec 2013
Am I the only one who feels that almost nothing important is happening in this show? I mean, it's not that AZ is bad, put it's pretty much an average show, I tought it would be better.
There's little character development, the MCs didn't get any. And the characters who did, like Rayet and Marito have little screentime. Also, we could equip an an army with the amount of plot armor in this show.
Sep 15, 2014 12:57 PM

May 2013
After 3+ minutes of recap, I don't care. Intense episode!

Martian technology is still OP even against UE HQ.
And to be blunt, that's against just one Landing Castle.
Princess Asseylum wants to shut down the Aldnoah Drive of said Landing Castle.
But she's going to need Inaho's dangerous and tactical plans. (RIP Mustang 33)

Meanwhile, we'd like to honor Eddelrittuo for her driving skills and Rayet for her "sacrifice".
Slaine, on the other hand, is at the wrong place at the wrong time.

While all of this was happening, Saazbaum decides to bring the fight to Deucalion. (RIP Deucalion)
I wonder when the Tharsis will be used against Saazbaum though.
I’m always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day… That day when the stars came falling.
Sep 15, 2014 1:36 PM

Apr 2011
So much action goodness. The animation was flawless in this episode especially how the environments looked. Cant wait until next week for the final episode until S2.
Sep 15, 2014 3:44 PM

Sep 2011
Looks like Inaho will ride the Tharsis

screws princess, get mecha

life is sweet bietches~
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Sep 15, 2014 3:51 PM
Feb 2014
+1 Intense
+1 Actions
+1 Music
+1 Excellent soundfx
+1 Animations
+1 Plot

<3
~~~
Sep 15, 2014 4:24 PM

Jun 2014
Good episode.
Sep 15, 2014 5:15 PM

Mar 2012
So much hype. Can't wait for the finale.
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2014

2123 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 24, 9:01 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2014

474 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 24, 12:50 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2014

837 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 24, 12:04 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 23, 2014

715 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 23, 2:10 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 16, 2014

719 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 23, 1:38 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.