Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Aldnoah.Zero Season One
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]
Nov 28, 2014 5:56 PM

May 2012
Pretty lovely episode! Let's see what the last episode will offer us!
Dec 17, 2014 2:14 AM

Jul 2014
Wow the thrill of this episode it's intense a hell xD
Jan 23, 2015 10:06 AM

Dec 2009
It just feels like Earth has no chance of winning at this point. Outmatched in technology and weaponry, taking massive amounts of casualities, and even if the princess was able to take this castle out, there are still 30+.

They are fighting a losing battle.
Feb 17, 2015 2:20 PM
Mar 2014
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
It was an intense episode. We get action between the Martians and the Terrans.

Slaine also goes out on the field of course. And holy shit, that Eddelrittuo can drive that car like that. I'm actually somewhat surprised by this. Pretty action oriented episode. Inaho made some risky moves though but I don't doubt him. Cliffhangerish ending I guess.

Yeah i was pretty surprised too, to see tha she could drive a car.

i lol'd when mustang33 died bullets are attracted to cowardice, aaand he died.

Intence episode with alot of action i liked it.
Aug 3, 2015 3:46 PM

Apr 2014
oh!
the princess can shout!
hahaha
what is going to do slaine??
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/musubime&sclick=1][IMG]http://cdn.
Dec 23, 2015 4:47 PM

Dec 2012
Good episode. Eddel driving made me say "WTF! She can drive?" That was the highlight of the episode. The lowlight was leaving her behind.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Aug 16, 2016 10:38 AM

Nov 2015

So many things happen in just one episode that when it is over I don't even know what to comment about...

R.I.P Random Soldier N 257 "Don't be scared, bullets are drawn by fear. Stay calm and everything will be f---"

PD: Really, the ending is still freaking epic. Normally ED are calm songs to, well... calm you after the episode but this just fills you with more hype.
Dec 21, 2016 7:49 PM

Sep 2015
Lol was pretty odd sight seeing Ed drive the vehicle but yay she got the princess aboard. Glad Reyta in the end helped the princess. Towards the end the plan sorta fell apart but I'm sure they will make it a success and I hope the next episode has no main characters or supporting characters dying except the count.
Jul 11, 2017 9:38 PM

Jul 2015
Lol. 1 episode left, and the real battle has yet to begin. This is already looking like a rushed finale, welp.

caught in the wonder
Nov 9, 2017 4:14 PM

Jul 2009
Could have done without the 3 mins lifted directly from the previous episode in the beginning, but the rest of the episode was pretty good. I hope Rayet survives D: Essel driving that truck was hilarious XD Their plan is pretty risky, but it seems as though both sides are aiming for their command centres. Didn't expect Saazbaum to go directly for the Deucalion XD Seeing Seylum in a military uniform was funny too lol. Well, looks like everyone's on the Landing Castle now (quite literally). Also, the music and insert songs are pretty freaking awesome :D
Mar 29, 2018 12:48 AM

Aug 2017
The first minutes are just the same scenes from the last episode plss. The action was cool but it have flaws. Idaho doing impossible things: he claims to be an expert in Martian technology LOL!? Where is Slain? 3/5
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Mar 13, 2020 4:27 PM

Feb 2018
Good episode full of fighting.
Jun 8, 2020 9:22 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Thats some great battles of mecha, in my honest opinion. Great scenery, nice performance of 3D CGI, i like it all. At last, all resources gone crazy. Even that huge batteship just gone to wreck the havoc too. Unfortunately, they had a fucking great Kataphrak's in Sazaabum command, so its not gonna be an easy catch like before. The battleship failed to resist, its falls down. And where is the princess? Always fainted like a boss, and be saved on the other scenes. A fucking Ojou-sama must be like that, and i like that shit in the matter of a prankster.

So far so good, they make it too far, but its okay. The story really gone insane shit, and i really like every twist they had. Amazing ed, as always. The thrilling moment was catched, and the landing moment was my favourites here. Some funny moments were good too. Especially with that Mustang 33 try to give some joke, but failed in a horrible death, rip.

So, in the last battle, can this show give another twister in the sky? Maybe out of nowhere, Claine's served as a savior again? But in the end he got shot by Inaho because my boy really loves become a hero? Lets see how they solved shit!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jun 26, 2020 12:29 AM

Aug 2018
Nice intense episode! This is insane

Apr 21, 2021 9:00 AM

Jul 2013
The use of the OSTs was good.

I love how Yuki pointed out that Inaho is always too calm and whatnot.

I wish there was more Slaine doing something .-.
Jun 8, 2021 4:26 PM

Mar 2016
Finally, some more action, though not one that you'd expect...

Loli driving a humvee, princes in a mecha, murderer-wannabe-bitch conveniently getting her cell broken by an unoccupied kataphrakt, Inaho's sister bitching and interrupting Inaho's every move, then finally the crews of the Deucalions themselves. Props to them for learning this foreign advanced technology so quickly, but aside from moving the ship around to stratospheric heights and shooting off a bunch of missiles, nothing else. Remember what this ship is called? A flying BATTLESHIP. They've got those gigantic 16-inch cannons by their sides, but just as probably most other weapons system embedded on that ship, they're not used...

Meanwhile, Slaine is just running all over the place, on foot...
Mar 13, 2022 11:08 AM

Jun 2009
Jul 25, 2023 7:25 PM

Dec 2022
This whole operation is going south. And the only one able to think quickly is Inaho and they're wondering why he is the way he is but yet he's saving yalls lives!
Apr 24, 1:22 PM

May 2020
The plot armour has literally approached infinity at this point.

I mean, what else is there to say. In a room full with war veterans and ones who are still working, seeing a 14 year old kid giving commands and instructions over how to negate enemy's attacks is... simply hilarious.

Anyways, random people died because someone has to. As for that blonde loli driving humvee, and Rayet, I'm sure they'll make it out alive.
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2014

2123 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 24, 9:01 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2014

474 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 24, 12:50 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2014

837 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 24, 12:04 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 23, 2014

715 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 23, 2:10 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 16, 2014

719 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 23, 1:38 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.