Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sword Art Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 7 8 [9]
Jul 11, 2019 11:48 PM

Feb 2014
My man Kirito reached an epiphany just by looking at Sinon's ass. Even Dr. House and Jeff Goldblum ain't got shit on him.
Aug 15, 2019 6:42 PM
Apr 2016
Truth unveiled! Interesting method they're using to murder, weird how they haven't gotten caught yet though.
Sep 3, 2019 3:56 PM

Aug 2017
Those ass shots and suggestive poses and angles were a bit annoying.

Boring episode except for the plot twist.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jan 12, 2020 1:34 AM

Dec 2019
Whoever directed this episode was waayy too horny for Sinon in a situation where she could possibly die at any moment lmao
Jun 20, 2020 1:46 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
Ban video games people, it's what's causing violence“ some people would say.
So why doesn't he have her tell him her address then kill him so that he'll be able to log out, then inform the cops of the situation? If not, do something to increase his heart rate so that the system auto-disconnects him.
Nov 20, 2020 2:23 AM

Aug 2019
Pretty slow episode, but the plot got progressed a lot so. Death Gun working in pairs makes sense, but oh my god is the thought creepy. Kirito acting as a decoy while Sinon snipes Death Gun? I wonder how that plan will work out for them. A couple times this episode they showed fanservice elements/suggestive poses or ass shots... wish they cut that out entirely. Kind of ruins the serious conversation/mood of the episode and is generally just not cool to do
May 26, 2021 5:55 PM

Apr 2021
The past few episodes were really interesting....moving forward now
Aug 30, 2021 8:30 AM
Aug 2020
Ive been thinking about this........In this 2nd season, I can see that Kirito's changed or like he is different when it comes to Shinon. He's bold, touchy and he is too closed, like the distance between them, he also shows weaknesses and confide his problems to her.

On Asuna's side, he is mostly behave. Like Asuna is the one who always takes lead. But with Shinon, I can see that he is so touchy and he sometimes stick close his body with Shinon like in the Final qualifier, on bugger and in this cave. Im sorry....im just not a fan on harem. I like this SAO's 1st season because even though there's many girls involve, he is not touchy, he protects them but he is not too close unlike with Shinon.

And he is also a little perv with Shinon.........HE IS NOT LIKE THAT ON THE OTHER GIRLS, THIS IS THE FIRST TIME!!!.... HE IS ALWAYS IN POKER FACE WHEN ENCOUNTERS WITH SOME MOMENTS WITH OTHER GIRLSS OFCOURSE EXCEPT ASUNA!! HEHE. Even when holding hands with Lis while sleeping, seeing Silica's panties, and Suguha's confession he always in poker face.............haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! I MIGHT DROP THIS NOW AND THEN COMEBACK AFTER THE HEARTBREAK FROM THIS.

I DONT LIKE THE ASS SCENE AND SUGGESTIVE POSE AND ANGLES, IT SEEMS LIKE HE'S ENJOYING THIS >.<!!

I WONDER IF ASUNA OR THE OTHER GIRLS SAW THISSSS?

IS IT REALLY NECESSARY TO HUG AND HAVE TOO MUCH SKIN-SHIP WHEN DISCUSSING WITH STRATEGIES??? AFTER THE HUG SHINON DIDNT EVEN GO UP FROM KIRITO'S LAP AND WHEN SHE GOT UP THEY ARE STILL TOO CLOSE AND HOLDING HER WAIST AND ARMS :((((((((((((( WHAT WOULD ASUNA SAY??? OR THEIR REACTIONS? TSKKKK
EngiemAug 30, 2021 8:58 AM
Sep 22, 2022 1:17 PM

Apr 2018
Dang, looks like the animators were really thirsting for Sinon's booty when they worked on this episode... more so than usual, i mean. Good stuff.
Oct 29, 2022 1:48 PM

Mar 2019
The fact that Death Gun's accomplice might be waiting in Sinon's room is just horrifying. Thinking about it from her point of view, it has to be the worst. It would be so creepy for Kirito to kill her and make her wake up with that guy possibly in her house, I just can't put this into words. I honestly don't see what's stopping him from injecting the poison, should their plan fail. But this really is terrifying. Sinon's reaction with her heart beats increasing was very well done.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Dec 13, 2022 8:44 AM
Aug 2021
The plot is getting very good
May 28, 2023 10:49 AM
Feb 2023
I don't mind them showing Sinon's butt to be honest, I mean if Kirito can figure something out by looking at her butt it must be special right xD
Jul 20, 2023 9:17 AM

Aug 2019
so many ass shots again. and in this ep they even had kirito look at her ass
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 16, 2023 8:25 AM

Nov 2023
What a very good episode imo
Pages (9) « First ... « 7 8 [9]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sword Art Online II Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Sep 27, 2014

611 by Bruh69XD »»
May 10, 8:58 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online II Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2014

546 by amf85 »»
Apr 30, 2:56 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online II Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 4, 2014

432 by amf85 »»
Apr 29, 12:24 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online II Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2014

286 by amf85 »»
Apr 28, 9:38 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online II Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Sep 6, 2014

418 by amf85 »»
Apr 28, 3:22 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.