Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 15, 2014 12:34 PM
Jan 2014
Reyxe said:
Botato said:
Sinon is love, Sinon is life.

^

You can't hate a character for having a mental trauma and having a breakdown,
but ofc you can. Thats the reason why many people dislike her.
Sep 15, 2014 4:15 PM

Jun 2013
I have trouble taking a character seriously when the people animating her don't. For the number of times I'm going to have to look at her butt, you'd think the animators thought she was just another interchangeable member of his harem there for fanservice and not, you know, a main character that we're supposed to be emotionally investing in.
Quirkiness101Sep 15, 2014 4:20 PM
Sep 15, 2014 4:19 PM

Jul 2014
I̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶e̶n̶j̶o̶y̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶t̶ ̶c̶r̶a̶c̶k̶ ̶m̶o̶s̶t̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶t̶i̶m̶e̶.̶

Uh, not at all.
. . .
Sep 27, 2014 1:18 PM

Mar 2013
DerpHole said:
she was cool at first but now she's just another dumb whore that's a part of his harem
Sep 27, 2014 1:36 PM

Nov 2012
asuna < sinon < other girl < klein < eugeo
IF YOU LIKE DEATH PARADE, GO WATCH BARTENDER!!!
my animesongs chord thread : here bro
Sep 27, 2014 1:56 PM

Jun 2013
Didn't like her since the start and it keeps getting worse.
Sep 27, 2014 2:08 PM

Nov 2012
cabacc2 said:
Reyxe said:

^

You can't hate a character for having a mental trauma and having a breakdown,
but ofc you can. Thats the reason why many people dislike her.

and Lieutenant marito
IF YOU LIKE DEATH PARADE, GO WATCH BARTENDER!!!
my animesongs chord thread : here bro
Sep 27, 2014 2:10 PM

Jul 2012
yukishiromei said:
DerpHole said:
she was cool at first but now she's just another dumb whore that's a part of his harem
Sep 27, 2014 2:12 PM

Sep 2014
I hate her yes she has mental problems I get that but here is one reason that her mental state can't cover her for and that's her fear for guns yes this girl is afraid of guns but guess what she plays gun games like ggo any logic in that? I think not so yeah her character has depth but why should i care because you just can't take her seriously imo.
Sep 27, 2014 2:17 PM

Apr 2013
I don't like her since she's not Asuna, will most problly join Kirito's harem so a rival to Asuna. I'm an Asuna fanboy after all so I don't like her rivals in love.
A Story will always come to it's end. The thing is, will you move on after it's over?
Sep 27, 2014 2:37 PM

Jul 2012
Ravarae said:
I don't like her but i also don't hate her so Neutral.

Probably just not your type.
Personally, she's okay. Though any female character in SAO bends backward to Kirito, which takes away a lot from them.
Sep 27, 2014 2:42 PM

Aug 2013
asuna needs to b killed off Sinon best gril
Yo
Sep 27, 2014 5:09 PM

Sep 2008
Her backstory is lame and she dealt with it was even dumber.
Only good thing is that Sinon's character in GGO is quite hot.
I'd say she's had more than enough screen time already, though.
And am glad she does not appear as a major character in any of the further arcs.
There's two kinds of people you can't win an argument against:
One - Too dumb to tell right from wrong.
Two - Too stubborn to admit they are wrong.
Jun 6, 2015 10:13 AM
Jun 2015
TikeKiller889 said:
To be honest I have been trying to like her, a lot at that. At first I just didn't wanna like because she wasn't Asuna but that would be unfair. So I gave her the chance to see if she can really pull through and become truly bad ass. There is an issue though, she is too tied to her past. I'm not saying that a back story isn't important and that its not good to have character depth but they really screwed herself in episode 10.

All along she is telling Kirito that she refuses to believe such a thing is possible, there is no way that death gun can kill people in real life through the game. It can not happen and she refuses to accept it. But just as soon as Kirirto's worse nightmare comes true and she is in danger herself, she completely loses her shit.

Sinon goes from I refuse, to having a full blown PTSD attack, all the way to not being able to shoot her gun, and then breaking down completely. I always look think back to SAO and then I think about Sinon who is just weak and pitiful. The people in SAO had to face life and death everyday if they were on the front lines. Kirito has had to kill and seen so many of his comrades die. The same can be said of Asuna. She went through it all the way and never gave up, never backed down, and always kept moving despite wanting to just call it quits when they got married and went on vacation.

Sure, you could argue that the people of SAO accepted their reality and decided to survive. Sinon on the other hand had to go through it in real life but even then its just ridiculous for her to completely regress and give up.

I keep feeling like Sinon is doing nothing but dragging Kirito down while Asuna and even Suguha helped him to persevere. They always had his back and would fight side by side even in the most perilous situations.

Sorry for the rant, had to voice it.

That was awesome. All the hate and pity that I had for sinon is worded right there :)
Jun 6, 2015 10:15 AM
Jun 2015
MTM3016 said:
asuna needs to b killed off Sinon best gril

Wtf no. Asuna is way better no matter what. She tried her hardest and never gives up, therefore getting what she wants in the end( including kirito). Sinon, on the other hand, drags down kirito and ends up trying to take him away from Asuna.
Jan 4, 2018 7:09 PM
Jul 2016
Battery said:
i think the writters of the show kinda run out of ideas so they decided to mess up with a character and add some drama to fill the episodes... even the background story of sinon is just not good... she killed a guy in self defence and everybody thinks she's a monster... come on that's lame.. i think this season could have been good were sinon a stronger character.. and we don't need so much of background story anyway.. take sao season 1 part 1.. there was no background story and the show was amazing... wish they had stick to that..
seriously season 1 wasted so many potential and you called it better... honestly do you even know the feeling of having killed a living creture with your own hands getting it bloody dirty, self defense or not, the giult is too much specially if you see them die... don't even try to compare them to insects...
Jan 4, 2018 7:15 PM
Jul 2016
Carefree859 said:
I hate her yes she has mental problems I get that but here is one reason that her mental state can't cover her for and that's her fear for guns yes this girl is afraid of guns but guess what she plays gun games like ggo any logic in that? I think not so yeah her character has depth but why should i care because you just can't take her seriously imo.
I am afraid, scared and loathe frogs but I have a collection of stuff toy frogs and I really like this stuff toy frogs... care to explain how thats possible...
Jan 4, 2018 7:17 PM
Jul 2016
Sh1cky said:
I don't like her since she's not Asuna, will most problly join Kirito's harem so a rival to Asuna. I'm an Asuna fanboy after all so I don't like her rivals in love.
Your asuna's fanboy yet you don't want her having any rivals with Kirito the guy she's willing to die for? Are you really her fanboy or their ship's fanboy?
Jan 5, 2019 1:10 AM

Aug 2017
Barcia said:
I hate her, she is too much tsundere
I like her because of tsundere. I can never resist the tsunderes.

I also like her different avatar style compared to the other fantasy styled girls. And her sniping. I thought Sinon was the best girl.
Feb 1, 2019 8:05 AM
Aug 2018
My Waifu Sinon 😍
Feb 22, 2019 12:26 PM
Nov 2017
She killed someone in her past and "people die if they are killed"
Jun 4, 2019 12:27 AM
Apr 2017
I won't really say I either hate or love her. To me she is just a plot device to give Kirito someone to lean on when he has to get over his own trauma that is 100% contained to the GGO arc. Going back to Alfheim and it's completely forgotten because it's no longer important.

I do hate how it literally has no impact on the rest of the season whatsoever. It's like you can chop up every arc and whatever happens in an arc stays in that arc.

Outside of GGO Sinon is completely unimportant, she just exists for the sake of it.
Aug 27, 2021 10:31 PM
Feb 2021
I hate/detest/despise/loathe/scorn her so much that I don't even have word to describe. Well, that is just me! If other likes that's fine as well.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sword Art Online II Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Sep 27, 2014

611 by Bruh69XD »»
May 10, 8:58 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online II Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2014

546 by amf85 »»
Apr 30, 2:56 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online II Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 4, 2014

432 by amf85 »»
Apr 29, 12:24 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online II Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2014

286 by amf85 »»
Apr 28, 9:38 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online II Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Sep 6, 2014

418 by amf85 »»
Apr 28, 3:22 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.