Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Akame ga KILL!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Sep 7, 2014 12:08 PM
Jul 2018
y123y said:
Tomislavr7 said:
Wave is a pretty good character. Boris being married shocked me.

He might be a good looking guy. Maybe he is just hiding his face like Vega from Street Fighter does.

And maybe he is just nice person,as we have seen so far.
Sep 7, 2014 12:15 PM

Mar 2014
"Boy, that escalated quickly."
Sep 7, 2014 12:15 PM

Jan 2012
Quite liked this ep :)
Wave is funny lol
Sep 7, 2014 12:17 PM

Mar 2013
This Anime just can't be taken seriously.
Sep 7, 2014 12:19 PM

Apr 2014
DejWoSWK said:
y123y said:

He might be a good looking guy. Maybe he is just hiding his face like Vega from Street Fighter does.

And maybe he is just nice person,as we have seen so far.

Boris or Bols is my favorite.
I wonder if they will conclude what that "Clown" did.
Oh you know what I mean.

Sep 7, 2014 12:21 PM

Oct 2013
Tatsumi u fool,how could u resist her -_-

Sep 7, 2014 12:26 PM

Feb 2014
Jesus christ, the first half was just a rushed mess. They put one chapter in about 2 minutes. They skipped all the Jaegar introductions in the beginning and they rushed the shit out of the bandit scene and missed all the explanations on Bols and Dr. Stylish. Oh man, that just pisses me off.

The second half was better though, but why the fuck would they try to go for 3 chapters again? This episode would have been perfect if they would have just kept it as 2 chapters. Seriously, I think they're trying to make it up until like chapter 46 at the pace they're going. That is not a good idea at all!!!!!
Sep 7, 2014 12:27 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Raycee said:
Why are Esdese's breasts so big? Can't they just draw her like in the manga?

They gave everyone like 3 extra cup sizes in the anime for some reason. Totally ridiculous.

Esdese's voice sounds more sweet than it should for some reason. She is a complete and ruthless psycho, no matter how sweet she is with her loved ones.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Sep 7, 2014 12:28 PM

Apr 2013
The way Tatsumi was saved felt kinda rushed...
Sep 7, 2014 12:30 PM

Nov 2012
the pacing is very fast.
and grand chariot transformation isnt as cool as in manga (The beast looks super ugly)
and its just me or incursio got more grey part? its not as plain white as before for some reason
IF YOU LIKE DEATH PARADE, GO WATCH BARTENDER!!!
my animesongs chord thread : here bro
Sep 7, 2014 12:36 PM

Nov 2012
btw isnt rabac's backstory explained here in fake mountain?
IF YOU LIKE DEATH PARADE, GO WATCH BARTENDER!!!
my animesongs chord thread : here bro
Sep 7, 2014 12:39 PM
Jul 2018
Nice, Tatsumi is back with the Night Raid.

Also, Esdeath is sexy as F*CK
Sep 7, 2014 12:42 PM

Aug 2014
Tatsumi with Esdeath and the Jaegers would have been an interesting dynamic, if only for a bit longer. But alas, back to form.
Sieg Zeon!
Sep 7, 2014 12:43 PM

Jun 2013
Damn, Wave is really Tatsumi's antithesis. I hope a rivalry is developed between them.

I am somewhat surprised that Akame and Tatsumi has a platonic relationship. There is no hint of romance between them. That's okay really, since I believe Esdeath is enough for fanservice.

Somehow, I wish for Tatsumi to have a falling out with the Night Raid as well, like as if the revolutionary army destroyed his village. Just for maximum angst.
Missing the times of Rewrite, good times.
Sep 7, 2014 12:48 PM

Oct 2013
Tatsumi should just impregnate Esdeath and make her not be able to fight. She would not want to risk losing Tatsumi child. XD That would've been the perfect strategy to at least hold her off, it would be temporary though.
keragammingSep 7, 2014 12:51 PM
Sep 7, 2014 12:54 PM

Dec 2011
LOL, Tatsumi is now a back-up Jaeger member, now that's freaking hilarious and it seems like he spotted Seryuu, Sheele's killer... please contain your anger Tatsumi T.T

Hahahaha, there's no way to escape Esdeath's lovely "hand over hand" technique of the maiden in love arts.

Damn... freaking Seryuu is as crazy as ever... not like Kurome is trying to fall behind her in crazyness...

Sexy Esdeath time :3 and good look trying to convince her to join you guys XD.

The sheer power of her boobs are overpowering Tatsumi!

Well... there goes Tatsumi's first kiss... taken away by their mortal enemy... HELL YEAH TATSUMI!!!

Holy crap Tatsumi just got bish slapped by Esdeath upon hearing his plea of joining the Revolutionary Army with him.

LOL, licking the place of the slap eh XD.

Ah, the "only the strongest live while the weakest die or end up serving the strong" mentality...

Trying to escape reality by sleeping on the sofa won't do you any good XD.

Hahahahaha, Bols is the only one that has a spouse and is giving Esdeath tips on capturing Tatsumi's heart... now that's hilarious.

Damn, Tatsumi's fitting right into the Jaegers and it feels like he's really one of them, plus Kurome was really funny with her snacks XD.

So Tatsumi has learned that Kurome is Akame's sister eh.

Wave is such a nice guy and his Imperial Arms looked really cool.

Holy crap so Incursio was the prototype for Wave's armor, now that's rather interesting to find out.

Awwww, Akame came to rescue Tatsumi as he was about to get eaten :3 and damn you Lubbock!

Poor Wave got tortured for having lost Tatsumi and that supposed Night Raid member that had Incursio XD.

I wonder how in the f-cking world do the members in the Jaegers group think they're in the right, on the side of justice...

Now that's quite the thing to say Akame, that you're to kill Esdeath yourself.

Dammit, Stylish found their hideout...
"Let justice be done, though the heavens fall."
Sep 7, 2014 1:03 PM

Jun 2012
Esdeath is the sex 10/10, would bang
Does anyone else need a doctor to confirm that someone without a head is dead?
Sep 7, 2014 1:03 PM

Oct 2013
I don't think it would be good if Tatsumi had sex with Esdeath. She would probably be the one in control and start doing sadistic things to him :O

Btw, what the fuck did the capital ever do for the Jaeger members? It seems they all think the capital is a great place that needs to be protected by all these evil doers and traitors. Do they even know how shitty the capital is or are they all just corrupted to the point where they think their way is right while any other way is too weak or not 'justice'?
Mr_HayabusaSep 7, 2014 1:08 PM
Sep 7, 2014 1:09 PM

Oct 2013
keragamming said:
Tatsumi should just impregnate Esdeath and make her not be able to fight. She would not want to risk losing Tatsumi child. XD That would've been the perfect strategy to at least hold her off, it would be temporary though.

Whoa that's actually not a bad idea. Just think of the stigma it would cause Tatsumi though.
Sep 7, 2014 1:09 PM

Oct 2013
rofl okay, after this episode I officially like Esdeath. She's fucking nutty.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Sep 7, 2014 1:12 PM

Oct 2013
Marzan said:
Raycee said:
Why are Esdese's breasts so big? Can't they just draw her like in the manga?

They gave everyone like 3 extra cup sizes in the anime for some reason. Totally ridiculous.

Esdese's voice sounds more sweet than it should for some reason. She is a complete and ruthless psycho, no matter how sweet she is with her loved ones.

NO NOT THE BREAST SIZES
Sep 7, 2014 1:15 PM

Jun 2014
Good God how is Esdeath able to carry those two boulders around?
Sep 7, 2014 1:24 PM

Oct 2013
her back must be killing her
Sep 7, 2014 1:25 PM

Jan 2014
Esdeath's breasts were too big and Wave was awesome. 'nuff said.
Sep 7, 2014 1:44 PM

Nov 2013
Mmmm, great comedy this episode. Nice prep episode despite how fast it seemed.
Sep 7, 2014 1:46 PM

Apr 2013
Grand Chariot, Esdese Breasts, The kiss. >///<
Nice episode.
Sep 7, 2014 1:47 PM

Sep 2012
Manga readers have such high expectation for anime adaptions. Really are annoying. That is why u guys always end up disappointed. They always expect a perfect adaption. You can't expect the anime to be exact and to have the same pacing as the manga. The pacing is necessary for future episodes to come in place . I always see manga readers saying oh this part was better in the manga. Oh, this part was drawn better in the manga, this part was executed better in the manga. Holy crap...it gets annoying. I read akame ga kill to the latest chapter but I don't compare it to an animation that much. Oh, and they're even comparing breast sizes to the manga.. Srsly.....
Sep 7, 2014 1:50 PM

Apr 2008
FlamingMangos said:
Manga readers have such high expectation for anime adaptions. Really are annoying. That is why u guys always end up disappointed. They always expect a perfect adaption. You can't expect the anime to be exact and to have the same pacing as the manga. The pacing is necessary for future episodes to come in place . I always see manga readers saying oh this part was better in the manga. Oh, this part was drawn better in the manga, this part was executed better in the manga. Holy crap...it gets annoying. I read akame ga kill to the latest chapter but I don't compare it to an animation that much. Oh, and they're even comparing breast sizes to the manga.. Srsly.....

It's not unreasonable to expect a faithful adaptation. Attack on Titan got one and look how well it didl.
Sep 7, 2014 1:53 PM

Jan 2014
Darklight0303 said:
FlamingMangos said:

It's not unreasonable to expect a faithful adaptation. Attack on Titan got one and look how well it didl.

Not sure if I'd use an adaptation with slow pacing and a good amount of filler as an example of a faithful adaptation. Then again, they at least didn't cut scenes and it's well made overall, so...
Sep 7, 2014 1:54 PM

Jun 2014
EHHH episode. Everything went about as expected. Can't believe that Tatsumi ACTUALLY thought he could convince Ice lady to join with him... Guess it's not an anime without a clueless MC.
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.

Dec 2013
Laughed when Bols mentioned his wife and really looking forward to the next episode! However the pacing in this episode felt rushed.

Oct 2013
Esdeath is a babe
Sep 7, 2014 1:55 PM

Apr 2013
I actually liked this episode, not just becuase of Esdeath stuff. But now the action is really firing up. Can't wait to see stylish attack on Night Raids base! :)
Sep 7, 2014 2:00 PM

Sep 2012
Darklight0303 said:
FlamingMangos said:

Yeah but like manga readers always complain when like a scene is missing from the manga and like they expect everything from the manga to be added. I think that is having too much of a expectation. You should expect some things to not go the way you wanted it to for anime adaptions. Its always like that but like the manga readers for akame ga kill. They're like always comparing the manga to the anime and it gets annoying like they're like saying oh, this scene was much more intense and cooler in the manga. oh, wth? esdeath's breasts are much bigger in the anime. or, wow... they didn't add the torture scene.
FlamingMangosSep 7, 2014 2:04 PM
Sep 7, 2014 2:05 PM

Jan 2014
FlamingMangos said:
Darklight0303 said:

Yeah but like manga readers always complain when like a scene is missing from the manga and like they expect everything from the manga to be added. I think that is having too much of a expectation. You should expect some things to not go the way you wanted it to for anime adaptions. Its always like that but like the manga readers for akame ga kill. They're like always comparing the manga to the anime and it gets annoying like they're like saying oh, this scene was much more intense and cooler in the manga. oh, wth? esdeath's breasts are much bigger in the anime.

Everything else aside, you are saying that Esdeath's breasts being bigger than her goddamn head isn't a major issue? WTH?

Seriously though, even if one was to expect scenes to be slightly altered or cut entirely, does that make the result better even though it's clearly inferior to the original events? Nope, it'd still warrant criticism. All that might change would be the degree of one's disappointment.
Sep 7, 2014 2:16 PM

Feb 2014
BeatzMe said:

Everything else aside, you are saying that Esdeath's breasts being bigger than her goddamn head isn't a major issue? WTH?

Seriously though, even if one was to expect scenes to be slightly altered or cut entirely, does that make the result better even though it's clearly inferior to the original events? Nope, it'd still warrant criticism. All that might change would be the degree of one's disappointment.

This explains pretty much how I feel.

This is an adaptation of a manga and not original content, I can definitely compare this to the source material! Why wouldn't I? Going into an adaptation I'm going to hold it as high as I do the source material and if the adaptation doesn't reach those standards I'm going to be disappointed. I can't help it. I can't just be like, "oh, I'll look at this as purely original content" when I've already read the source material. Maybe some can, I can't however.

When I see things altered/cut out that I thought were important or impactful, I'm definitely going to speak up about it. I see nothing wrong with comparing something to the source material. I'm not saying this is a horrible adaptation, it's actually quite good, but I can't ignore the things that I feel were important left out.

Also Esdeath's boobs are just laughable. I tried my best to ignore them, but I just can't believe they couldn't have just kept the same size as they were in the manga!? They were so perfect! There's a point where something is too much and Esdeath's new boob size is just plain stupid.
Sep 7, 2014 2:19 PM

Jul 2014
So far I think this was my favorite episode of the series. The jaegers are badass minus that justice girl who annoys me. Can't wait to see what stylish does after finding the hideout. Good thing wave thought it was bulat wearing incursio
Sep 7, 2014 2:30 PM

Apr 2014
LoomyTheBrew said:

Also Esdeath's boobs are just laughable. I tried my best to ignore them, but I just can't believe they couldn't have just kept the same size as they were in the manga!? They were so perfect! There's a point where something is too much and Esdeath's new boob size is just plain stupid.

Everyone got a boost. Can't say we didn't see this coming though, can we? It's disappointing. It's MINOR, but it's still disappointing as it was completely unneeded. It just shows the direction they're aiming for even moreso if that's what they had planned to do.

y123y said:
Am I the only one who finds the Villains group more entertaining than the MC's group?

The Villians have slightly more character to them, I find. They're much more entertaining then Night Raid, who are as generic as they come. That isn't to say the Villians are not at all generic, but they're slightly more appealing.
Nop.
Sep 7, 2014 2:32 PM

Jul 2012
I guess Tatsumi has a kinda sorta girlfriend on the enemy side.

Great episode!!!
Sep 7, 2014 2:41 PM

Jun 2014
Good episode.
Sep 7, 2014 2:48 PM

Apr 2011
I am quite disturbed to see that they animated Esdeath's tits 2X the actual size.
I don't know why people are bitching about the pacing. So far it's animating every chapter from the manga perfectly without a hitch.
"Ogon’ po gotovnosti!"
Sep 7, 2014 2:55 PM
Jan 2013
am i the only who would leave night raid and stay with Esdeath
Sep 7, 2014 3:01 PM

Mar 2012
[img]http://i.imgur.com/yYCTCN5.png[/b] -> Esdeath-sama *~*

neonBdragon said:
I guess Tatsumi has a kinda sorta girlfriend on the enemy side

More like a stalker instead of a girlfriend XD

Great episode.
Sep 7, 2014 3:06 PM

Oct 2013
Esdeath is what made me like this series. She brings so much drama in this series, I also like the romance aspect of it as well. If she dies this series will not be as good without her. Hopefully if she dies, she dies when the series will soon end.
Sep 7, 2014 3:13 PM

Feb 2014
Anyways, complaints aside, this was a good episode again. It just wasn't as great as it could have been but whatever.

Hopefully they'll adapt the Dr. Stylish fight to its fullest.
Sep 7, 2014 3:19 PM

Apr 2013
IBrettski said:
nah I'd do it in a heartbeat.. Esdeath is love, Esdeath is life.
Sep 7, 2014 3:19 PM

Aug 2013
Dem Esdeath bewbs.

Coro salute was adorable.
Sep 7, 2014 3:24 PM

Dec 2013
Why is Mine a main character if she never gets any screen time?

keragamming said:
Esdeath is what made me like this series. She brings so much drama in this series, I also like the romance aspect of it as well. If she dies this series will not be as good without her. Hopefully if she dies, she dies when the series will soon end.

I'm hoping she doesn't die since she's the best character so far

IBrettski said:

No I would too
Sep 7, 2014 3:30 PM

Feb 2014
Zer01 said:
Why is Mine a main character if she never gets any screen time?

She gets a lot more screen time later on.
Sep 7, 2014 3:31 PM
Jul 2014
Esdeath x Tatsumi. More please!
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2014

1365 by Cammell »»
May 15, 11:29 AM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 31, 2014

472 by PastUchiha98 »»
May 8, 9:46 AM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 6, 2014

1209 by Ratris_Decision »»
May 2, 1:31 AM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 17, 2014

282 by Cammell »»
Apr 18, 11:23 AM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2014

981 by Fiorno »»
Apr 13, 11:02 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.