Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Aldnoah.Zero Season One
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Sep 6, 2014 7:38 PM

Jan 2014
deadoptimist said:

Yep, I agree with both points.

I would like to see that Saazbaum's agenda is more complicated than simple revenge or even quest for power, but I don't have much hope after the last two episodes.

And again, 1 more thing to confirm my suspicion that Saazbaum is hiding something is that he said he was rescued by Dr. Troyard during Heaven's Fall. But as I can see, he escaped that bombardment just fine. He also managed to bring back a video clip ...

Or maybe it's a bad writing and I'm thinking too much. It's really hard to tell when the writer chooses to reveal things piece by piece.
Sep 6, 2014 7:41 PM

Jul 2014
chickenonthepan said:
deadoptimist said:

Yep, I agree with both points.

I would like to see that Saazbaum's agenda is more complicated than simple revenge or even quest for power, but I don't have much hope after the last two episodes.

And again, 1 more thing to confirm my suspicion that Saazbaum is hiding something is that he said he was rescued by Dr. Troyard during Heaven's Fall. But as I can see, he escaped that bombardment just fine. He also managed to bring back a video clip ...

Or maybe it's a bad writing and I'm thinking too much. It's really hard to tell when the writer chooses to reveal things piece by piece.

Then would his action letting Slaine free be useless ? They Story of this series hasn't get any significant improvement yet. 2 episodes left and i doubt everything will be explained out, judging from spoiler of the title for the next 2 episodes, We might get action episodes on episode 11 and a big cliffhanger on episode 12

Sep 6, 2014 7:41 PM

Sep 2010
Darklight0303 said:
Would anyone be kind enough to translate?

It's just saying Slaine's popularity/support is amazing. It's using typical 'factory sales' talk as it happens in Japan when they speak of this (think about the nonsense "Team something" in the English fandom, only more sales oriented).
Sep 6, 2014 7:42 PM

Jul 2014
MrNTR said:
Why would the Captain NOT let the teenage boy do it if he knows what he's doing. He was there FIRST and was already tending to her, no point forcing him to step aside when he's doing a damn fine job. I know you prefer Slaine x Asseylum but its pathetic to let your personal bias make you say such shit. Of course him giving her CPR was to tease the shipping but the act itself makes perfect sense within the context of the situation.

And Inaho and Asseylum have bad chemistry? As oppose to Slaine you mean? Even though Slaine and Asseylum only have TWO freaking scenes that the viewers are shown? Slaine's advantages are his undeniably greater devotion and his long history with her, which is certainly a lot, but if there is gonna be a 2nd season, there's plenty of time for Inaho to catch up.

Inaho met Darzana in the corridor, so they arrived at the same time. Maybe Darzana went to call the doctor instead, but I'd prefer to see it in the episode, not deduct after three pages of Inaho x Asseylum fans arguing with me. It just seemed to me that in such a case a person with more experience was better. It is even stranger considering that Darzana doesn't know how good Inaho is at everything. She even comments that she is surprised that he has paid attention to the instructions, when he already does the CPR. Why does she let him do it if she isn't sure?

And nope, I do not ship Asseylum x Slaine. I like Slaine the most of all the characters and am pretty vocal about it, but I dislike the princess and dislike that Slaine is reduced to his relationship towards her. Also I am not a dedicated shipper, so I don't mind triangle. I don't try hard, but I really don't see good chemstry between Inaho and Asseylum in this scene, sorry.
Sep 6, 2014 7:44 PM

May 2013
Inaho does CPR and brings Princess Asseylum back.
Inaho disarms Rayet to prevent her from shooting herself.
That's like two lives saved! Good job, Inaho.

Good thing Saazbaum is more of revenge rather than all Terrans are scum.
But Orlane (maybe) died from Heaven's Fall. So is Heaven's Fall Earth's fault?
Or does Saazbaum just want someone to blame it on?
Nevertheless, Saazbaum's landing his castle. And I don't know how they're going to stop him.

Meanwhile, Inaho and Princess Asseylum become friends while Slaine gets Tharsis.
I’m always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day… That day when the stars came falling.
Sep 6, 2014 7:48 PM

Oct 2013
Fireego said:

Nevertheless, Saazbaum's landing his castle. And I don't know how they're going to stop him.

Meanwhile, Inaho and Princess Asseylum become friends while Slaine gets Tharsis.

^I totally agree.
Sep 6, 2014 7:49 PM

Jan 2014
Seiryuu2 said:

Then would his action letting Slaine free be useless ? They Story of this series hasn't get any significant improvement yet. 2 episodes left and i doubt everything will be explained out, judging from spoiler of the title for the next 2 episodes, We might get action episodes on episode 11 and a big cliffhanger on episode 12

Let me tell you one blunt thing that will upset many Slaine fans. XD

What I think is that:

Saazbaum doesn't consider Slaine is a threat or someone useful. He tried to save Slaine because he has a dept to pay. That's all. He tells Slaine the truth (or half of it) because he needs someone to talk with. He feels conflicted inside him (look at his face when he sees Hime calls for peace this ep and when he orders his castle to come down).

He probably think that: if Slaine chooses to follow him, good, he has 1 more underling. If Slaine chooses to fight against him, no problem, his dept is paid, now he can kill Slaine.

Saazbaum is quite noble in my opinion.

He underestimating Slaine may make him pay a great price. We will see about that.
Just_ChickenSep 6, 2014 7:52 PM
Sep 6, 2014 7:52 PM

Jul 2014
Fireego said:

I can't wait to see Slaine using Tharsis ^,^
Sep 6, 2014 7:53 PM

Jul 2014
chickenonthepan said:
Seiryuu2 said:

What I think is that:

Saazbaum doesn't consider Slaine is a threat or someone useful. He tried to save Slaine because he has a dept to pay. That's all. He tells Slaine the truth (or half of it) because he needs someone to. He feels conflicted inside him (look at his face when he sees Hime calls for peace this ep and when he orders his castle to come down).

He probably think that: if Slaine chooses to follow him, good, he has 1 more underling. If Slaine chooses to fight against him, no problem, his dept is paid, now he can kill Slaine.

He underestimating Slaine may make him pay a great price. We will see about that.

That quite explains it, Sooner or later he will regrets his decision to do it as same as Inaho. Inaho is letting free rayet and fully rust her it's a bit cliche.

Sep 6, 2014 7:55 PM

Jul 2014
chickenonthepan said:
Seiryuu2 said:

What I think is that:

Saazbaum doesn't consider Slaine is a threat or someone useful. He tried to save Slaine because he has a dept to pay. That's all. He tells Slaine the truth (or half of it) because he needs someone to talk with. He feels conflicted inside him (look at his face when he sees Hime calls for peace this ep and when he orders his castle to come down).

Nee, after reading your first theory, I believe everything you write >.<
Sep 6, 2014 7:56 PM

Jan 2014
Maryruss said:

That may be a bait though.

Slaine has no power to activate Aldnoah, as of now.

It will not be a surprise when he just takes a sky carrier. XD
Sep 6, 2014 7:58 PM

May 2013
chickenonthepan said:
Maryruss said:

That may be a bait though.

Slaine has no power to activate Aldnoah, as of now.

It will not be a surprise when he just takes a sky carrier. XD

^Exactly! I was wondering that too!
Maybe he'll meet the Princess somehow and she'll power it up!
I’m always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day… That day when the stars came falling.
Sep 6, 2014 8:02 PM

Jan 2009
i wonder how can Slaine use the Tharsis without an Aldnoah power
Sep 6, 2014 8:09 PM
Aug 2012
The CPR was not all that surprising, the more surprising part is that you guys actually predicted it lol

After that sort of development, I guess CPR is the only way
I am the bone of my sword
Steel is my body and fire is my blood
I have created over a thousand blades
Unknown to Death, Nor known to Life
Have withstood pain to create many weapons
Yet, those hands will never hold anything
So as I pray, unlimited blade works.
Sep 6, 2014 8:14 PM

Jul 2014
chickenonthepan said:

What I think is that:

I think that you're right in this regard, and I don't see it as particularly upsetting. >< But I hate when a young and inexperienced character is given too much credit by old and mighty without good reason.
But Saazbaum warned Slaine not to oppose him, so he views it as a possibility. And he keeps Slaine cuffed.

The whole part with Tharsis is simply strange. He didn't give it to Slaine - it was not stated verbally. And I can't see any reason for him to give the top class martian weapon to somebody whose plans he doesn't know. It is unclear wheather Slaine can use Tharsis too. Btw I don't know if the sky-carrier was aldnoah-powered. Was it?

To be honest, I'd prefer if Saazbaum was more of a schemer.
Sep 6, 2014 8:19 PM

Jan 2014
deadoptimist said:

But Saazbaum warned Slaine not to oppose him, so he views it as a possibility. And he keeps Slaine cuffed.

I guess the cuffed part is the work of his underling. Slaine pointed a knife at Saazbaum and he doesn't shake a little. XD

Oh, and I just realize a SUPER interesting part that I don't think of before. why am I so stupid?

Not that the one who built the ship knew exactly the power of the drive, they knew exactly the name of the kat: Deucalion. who else can know that name except its pilot? (Martians don't know anything about this ship)

I can pretty much confirm that Orlene survived that bombardment now. :D
Just_ChickenSep 6, 2014 8:25 PM
Sep 6, 2014 8:27 PM

Sep 2010
Hays...

2 respondent CPR --- see a person on the ground

Step 1 - check for the safety of the surroundings, if scene is safe proceed to the person on the ground
Step 2 - respondent 1: try to wake up the person, check for breathing; not breathing
Step 3 - respondent 1 will activate Emergency response and call for help, respondent 2's job (captain) call for help and she did get the AED/defib
Step 4 - check for pulse; no pulse --- start CPR 30:2 (compressions:breath) 5 cycles
Step 5 - AED/defib arrives, if patient is wet, must be place in a dry place (also can be done during the scene survey), CPR should be uninterrupted as much as possible, put the defib
Step 6 - the AED will check for the patient's heart rhythm, will say if for defib or not. Shock or no shock is delivered, continue CPR, once 5 cycle is finish, respondent 1 and 2 may switch place.
Step 7 - just repeat the 30:2 5 cycle CPR (approx 2min) then a 10 second rhythm check/switch position and if still no pulse repeat CPR.

Observations:

- I think they did a very good job on the CPR thing, Inaho assumes responded 1 role and the captain the respondent 2 role.
- I assume that after 5 cycles of CPR that the captain asked if they can switch position, but Inaho said he still can do it so I don't see any issue there.

- the AED/defib actually detects a flat line, supposedly you are not going to deliver a shock, but I assume it's an error on the story-teller's side that can be ignored.
GhostalkerSep 6, 2014 8:37 PM
Sep 6, 2014 8:27 PM

Jul 2014
chickenonthepan said:
deadoptimist said:

I guess the cuffed part is the work of his underling. Slaine pointed a knife at Saazbaum and he doesn't shake a little. XD

Oh, and I just realize a SUPER interesting part that I don't think of before. why am I so stupid?

Not that the one who built the ship knew exactly the power of the drive, they knew exactly the name of the kat: Deucalion. who else can know that name except its pilot? (Consider Martians don't know anything about this ship)

I can pretty much confirm that Orlene survived that bombardment now. :D

Woahaaa, If we connect all dots from Saazbaum and Orlene's relationship, Tanegashima, A hidden battle ship & kataphrakt, an Aldnoah drive that no one knows how to active it and its funtion yet as we've seen human pretty knew well about it. There would be impossible for Dr.Troyad to discovers everything himself, he must getting a help from a real martian to develop the true power of Aldnoah.

I wonder how the writer will pull everything up.

Sep 6, 2014 8:29 PM

Jan 2014
Seiryuu2 said:

Woahaaa, If we connect all dots from Saazbaum and Orlene's relationship, Tanegashima, A hidden battle ship & kataphrakt, an Aldnoah drive that no one knows how to active it and its funtion yet as we've seen human pretty knew well about it. There would be impossible for Dr.Troyad to discovers everything himself, he must getting a help from a real martian to develop the true power of Aldnoah.

My friend, even if Dr. Troyard or any genius can build the ship himself, he cannot know THE NAME of the kat.

Orlene must survive at all cost. :D
Sep 6, 2014 8:33 PM

Jul 2014
chickenonthepan said:
Seiryuu2 said:

My friend, even if Dr. Troyard or any genius can build the ship himself, he cannot know THE NAME of the kat.

Orlene must survive at all cost. :D

Indeed, 100 points to gryffindor
All we need to do is just waiting how every strings will be played.

Sep 6, 2014 8:41 PM

Sep 2007
Overall, it was a pretty good episode. I just have one minor complaint, but this really needs to be pointed out.

Why can these shows never get CPR right? Defibrillating asystole? Really? If he really learned how to do CPR in school, then he needs to take a refresher course ASAP.

(FYI: Defibrillation should only be used in cardiac arrest due to shockable rhythms such as Ventricular Tachycardia and Ventricular Fibrillation. It is useless if there is no discernable cardiac rhythm at all, such as in this case).
Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. --Lord Acton in a letter to Bishop Mandell Creighton, 1887

If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier...just as long as I'm the dictator. --George W. Bush, during his first trip to Washington as President-Elect, Washington, DC, Dec. 18, 2000
Sep 6, 2014 8:41 PM
Oct 2010
Keten said:

Why did it have to be a naked strangling though? It's not like it being in the shower had any relevance at all.

Old post but it occurring in the shower was actually pretty relevant. Outside of the shower the short woman is with the princess 24/7 so she'd have been able to help her.

Aside from that and my other question (how did marito and the mech survive?) it seems Saazbum is just another version of Rayet. Kinda weird that they gave two characters such similar motivations for going against Vers. Also did anyone else notice how much they tried to make the situation in Vers that of Nazi Germany? It can't only be me.
Sep 6, 2014 8:49 PM
Sep 2013
This is bullshit, revived by CPR? seriously?
Mortality and morbidity after strangulation is extremely high, especially after prolonged period of hypoxia!! She was pulseless for crying out loud!!
Study done in 2011 showed that of the 19 found pulseless after strangulation or hanging injury, even after CPR only 1 survived with significant brain injury and died within 2 years, while 2 survived in persistent vegetative state, the rest all died. This is so bullshit! And if the Inaho really knows how to do CPR, you are suppose to change after 2 minutes of compression and get another person to do the artificial ventilation. AND seriously, they had a defibrillator but no masks and pumps for air delivery?

Ah, so frustrating. I thought this was going to be a good show, but if they end going to try to resuscitate someone like this in a realistic way, they should have done more research! People don't just survive strangulation and get up and walk away. I hope the plot is going to reveal that the princess is biologically far from being a human or something, because that will be the only way she will be able to survive this (which I guess is in itself true as she got ability to generate Aldnoah power)... But then why is the doctor on board not mentioned anything except 'oh she is all fine and her brain is normal'... because clearly it's not!
Sep 6, 2014 8:54 PM

Jul 2010
lagpipi said:
Mortality and morbidity after strangulation is extremely high, especially after prolonged period of hypoxia!! She was pulseless for crying out loud!!
Study done in 2011 showed that of the 19 found pulseless after strangulation or hanging injury, even after CPR only 1 survived with significant brain injury and died within 2 years, while 2 survived in persistent vegetative state, the rest all died. This is so bullshit! And if the Inaho really knows how to do CPR, you are suppose to change after 2 minutes of compression and get another person to do the artificial ventilation. AND seriously, they had a defibrillator but no masks and pumps for air delivery?

Ah, so frustrating. I thought this was going to be a good show, but if they end going to try to resuscitate someone like this in a realistic way, they should have done more research! People don't just survive strangulation and get up and walk away. I hope the plot is going to reveal that the princess is biologically far from being a human or something, because that will be the only way she will be able to survive this (which I guess is in itself true as she got ability to generate Aldnoah power)... But then why is the doctor on board not mentioned anything except 'oh she is all fine and her brain is normal'... because clearly it's not!

It's called Plot Protection. It's never logical, almost never makes sense, but when you're the only one who can power the ship. You definitely have it!
Sep 6, 2014 8:57 PM

Sep 2010
lagpipi said:

If a person is a healthy human I don't see any reason why she will not survive; a lot of cases in the emergency room which a patient is found unconscious, asystole/flat line can be successfully resuscitated if identifiable causes can be reverse, hypoxia is a reversible cause.
Sep 6, 2014 9:01 PM

Aug 2014
Stark700 said:
Yup, saved.

A mouth to mouth, Why o why? :"0
Sep 6, 2014 9:04 PM

Jul 2010
skudoops said:

Aside from that and my other question (how did marito and the mech survive?) it seems Saazbum is just another version of Rayet. Kinda weird that they gave two characters such similar motivations for going against Vers.

Probably foreshadowing for Rayet to complete her heel turn and to go with him at the end of the season. All he would have to say is that it was Trillram working on his own to kill her father.
Sep 6, 2014 9:05 PM
Aug 2012
Chiyo361 said:
Stark700 said:
Yup, saved.

A mouth to mouth, Why o why? :"0

How else can you do it? Of course it has to be mouth to mouth
I am the bone of my sword
Steel is my body and fire is my blood
I have created over a thousand blades
Unknown to Death, Nor known to Life
Have withstood pain to create many weapons
Yet, those hands will never hold anything
So as I pray, unlimited blade works.
Sep 6, 2014 9:12 PM

Dec 2013
Not surprised to see the princess still alive and now it looks like we're heading into the final battle. Pretty hyped to see what is going to happen in this fight.
Sep 6, 2014 9:13 PM

Jul 2010
Guessing the Butcher is back either writing the scripts or having a hand in them again because that gun lesson was all Urobuchi.
Sep 6, 2014 9:23 PM

Mar 2013
So, Saazbaum's fiance takes a giant moon-rock to the face, and he has strategically placed cameras to record the event.
I suppose they were making a propaganda video to send back home and let everyone know how awesome the Vers forces are.

Also, I'm shipping Slaine x Tharsis.
Sep 6, 2014 9:25 PM

Jun 2013

Oct 2013
Predictable. Blergh. Welp. Time for Slaine to anal Inaho and stake his claim on Blondie!

Gah who am I kiddin- Inaho doesn't need mech armour when he's got plot armour -.-
"There's no shame in falling down... true shame is to not stand up again!"

"Aah? Of course I won't miss!"

"My blood tastes like Iron."

"Run through the tape in life! Never give up! Run through the tape!"
Oct 2010
JerichoDeath said:
So, Saazbaum's fiance takes a giant moon-rock to the face, and he has strategically placed cameras to record the event.
I suppose they were making a propaganda video to send back home and let everyone know how awesome the Vers forces are.

Also, I'm shipping Slaine x Tharsis.

I'm sure his landing castle would have been keeping track of him so it doesn't seem that far fetched.
Sep 6, 2014 9:32 PM

Aug 2013
I'm confused. So Saaz is doing this for vengeance right? Orlane died during Heaven's Fall and the only reason why they got caught up in that is because the war was started under false pretenses by the Vers empire. So now he formulated the assassination of the princess so he can wage war against Earth. All this for his revenge. It doesn't make sense :/ What did Earth ever do to him? Couldn't he just assassinate the emperor or something?

So how will Slaine make his mech work without Aldnoah? If the Martians can transfer their power to anyone then that's just stupid. Ooh but wasn't it stated in a previous episode that the emperor gave the power to the counts in exchange for their loyalty...or did I misunderstood it? Still, if anyone with Aldnoah can power any mech then that's just really..*smh* don't they know anything about security?

Oh and Orlane's kat and the flying ship share the same name. Coincidence? :o
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Sep 6, 2014 9:37 PM
Oct 2010
xchee said:
What did Earth ever do to him? Couldn't he just assassinate the emperor or something?

Apparently the idea is that Saaz is both against the empire and wants earth for the martians (since apparently Mars kinda sucks for living). The reason he can't kill the emperor though is because they won't be able to conquer earth if he did. The aldnoah drives in all their weapons would turn off.
Sep 6, 2014 9:57 PM
Jul 2014
xchee said:
I'm confused. So Saaz is doing this for vengeance right? Orlane died during Heaven's Fall and the only reason why they got caught up in that is because the war was started under false pretenses by the Vers empire. So now he formulated the assassination of the princess so he can wage war against Earth. All this for his revenge. It doesn't make sense :/ What did Earth ever do to him? Couldn't he just assassinate the emperor or something?

So how will Slaine make his mech work without Aldnoah? If the Martians can transfer their power to anyone then that's just stupid. Ooh but wasn't it stated in a previous episode that the emperor gave the power to the counts in exchange for their loyalty...or did I misunderstood it? Still, if anyone with Aldnoah can power any mech then that's just really..*smh* don't they know anything about security?

Asseylum's father must done something very bad >.<
Sep 6, 2014 10:08 PM

Jan 2014
xchee said:

No. It is the most concrete evidence that Orlene survived the bombardment. She worked with whoever to build that battle ship.

Oh lovely Orlene. :x
Sep 6, 2014 10:25 PM

Jul 2014
chickenonthepan said:
xchee said:

No. It is the most concrete evidence that Orlene survived the bombardment. She worked with whoever to build that battle ship.

We have seen only some glimpse of her but i've already fall in love with her xD
I can't wait the flashback story of Orlene :x

Sep 6, 2014 10:36 PM

Aug 2012
The princess heart rhythm was on flat line yet the MC shocked her. Wow

Bad
Sep 7, 2014 12:04 AM

Mar 2013
chickenonthepan said:
xchee said:

Or the name of the Kat was stamped on some part of the non-destroyed section.
This, of course, not implying that Orlene couldn't have survived anyway.

Acropyre said:
The princess heart rhythm was on flat line yet the MC shocked her. Wow

Bad

Isn't that always done in movies and stuff?
Sep 7, 2014 12:47 AM

Aug 2014
i don't like how people are hating on Slaine, he deserves 100% more screentime and character development
Sep 7, 2014 12:53 AM

Aug 2014
TheUnbiasedOne91 said:
Also....

I shot you down Slaine because you could be a danger for the princess
Nah, you are cool Rayet despite what you just did
Either the writing in this show is awful or Inaho is thinking with his dick.
Exactly what im tryin to explain to these inaho fanboys/girls
Sep 7, 2014 12:56 AM

Jan 2013
I doubt this will be split cour.

I bet inaho and suzaku team up to kill count vader and it all works out at 12.
Sep 7, 2014 12:59 AM

Nov 2013
This episode was decent, I can kind of empathize with Rayet based on what they went through and the more I think about it, the more I feel that Inaho's decisions make sense despite them sounding absurd on the surface level. Glad they are fleshing out everyone's character a little more rather than the whole boss of the day formula.

I will also leave you with this as a joke :D
Anime gave me more life lessons than school
Sep 7, 2014 1:00 AM

Jan 2013
fleshing out everyone except the main character, whom is still a kat pilot with no personality or facial expressions.
Sep 7, 2014 1:03 AM

Aug 2014
zerriet said:
This episode was decent, I can kind of empathize with Rayet based on what they went through and the more I think about it, the more I feel that Inaho's decisions make sense despite them sounding absurd on the surface level. Glad they are fleshing out everyone's character a little more rather than the whole boss of the day formula.

I will also leave you with this as a joke :D

i could actually kill you for this ^^^^^^ that is the ultimate troll
Sep 7, 2014 1:04 AM

Nov 2013
SolviteSekai said:
fleshing out everyone except the main character, whom is still a kat pilot with no personality or facial expressions.

I cannot disagree with you there, however i do hope they flesh out his character more in the second cour.
Anime gave me more life lessons than school
Sep 7, 2014 1:07 AM

Jan 2013
zerriet said:
SolviteSekai said:

I cannot disagree with you there, however i do hope they flesh out his character more in the second cour.

Where has a second cour been announced?

If your character is a complete nobody until 13 episodes in, your show is poorly written.

The people defending inaho probably just self insert their bland personality onto his.
Sep 7, 2014 1:11 AM

May 2012
Japan does not give a single fuck on MAL users opinions.

It's considered as rant.

Lel
Sword in hand, a warrior clutches stone to breast. In sword etched he his fading memories In stone, his tempered skill By sword attested, by stone revealed. Their tale can now be told
Pages (10) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2014

2123 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 24, 9:01 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2014

319 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 24, 1:22 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2014

837 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 24, 12:04 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 23, 2014

715 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 23, 2:10 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 16, 2014

719 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 23, 1:38 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.