Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Aldnoah.Zero Season One
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (17) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Aug 30, 2014 11:03 AM
Mar 2012
deadoptimist said:
I hope that the princess is dead for good. I may even put up with the death of Cruhteo, if she stays dead. (Abd vice versa: if she is, unfortunately, ressurected, then, I hope, they'll bring him back too.

We're close to halfway through the series (9/24) and the princess has yet to have done anything other than being on the receiving end of two assassination attempts and power up a an airship. Her death wouldn't make any sense at this point.
With Inaho being a reactive MC and Slaine being reduced to a plot device, she should be the driving force of the plot.

Cruhteo's role ended when he got replaced by Saazbaum as the Season 1 Big Bad.

This show relies on cheap shock value while attempting to look witty, Inaho will save her with CPR to mirror her scene with Slaine.
SailorMintAug 30, 2014 11:07 AM
Aug 30, 2014 11:05 AM

Sep 2012
Hey, I want my Slaine/Asseylum reunite scene. This can't happen.
Aug 30, 2014 11:05 AM

Jul 2014
Keten said:
So Rayet is a good shot because.. she plays games... *Facepalm* I get it, it's a simulator or whatever, but they say it's a video game before... I hope that she was lying there... That line where they said, "Gamers are formidable" Ugh.. the gamer pandering is strong.

I thought it was obvious that she was lying. Yuki noticed it too, but she was too distracted by her brother having a crush. That's not too unrealistic. She is interested in his first love and happy for him, and it is normal for an older sister.
I like the Rayet's story so far, though it seems that it is the end for her. Looks like she got military training too. It tells a lot about martians and gives her cause for bitterness - basically she is a child soldier, brought up for covert missions in hope to get a social standing.

Keten said:
They still never explained WHY he acts that way though, just that he does. So this kind of confirms he acts the way he does "Just Cause" enjoy that folks. Unless they do explain it later in which case, ignore this part.

And why he has friends, who put up with it easily.

Keten said:
SO IT SEEMS INAHO IS GONNA HAVE A HAREM! Ugh.. I really did not expect them to go this route... I hope it was just a joke, but seriously? Rayet... that one chick.. and the Princess all like Inaho huh? Why? Because he's badass? Because outside of that he's kind of an emotionless yet sassy dickwad. lol

I am sure that was a joke. Yuki is blinded by her love towards her little brother, that's all it is to it, i n my opinion.

I liked Marito's development too. I hope that he'll get some scenes with Darzana in the next episode.
(Also Darzana is an abusive superior, isn't she?)
Aug 30, 2014 11:06 AM

May 2009
DeviFreakMint said:
Cruhteo's role ended when he got replaced by Saazbaum as the Season 1 Big Bad.

He was never big bad in first place. Everyone noticed he wasn't part of conspiracy.
Aug 30, 2014 11:09 AM
Jul 2011
chickenonthepan said:
- Yuki talks about Inaho. His friends don't understand him at all. Only Yuki. And she says that he is "on cloud nine" now. She confirms that he has affection toward Asseylum.

I think that Yuki was doing it on purpose to get a reaction out of Inko. She started joking and kept with it to keep an eye on Rayet and then get Inko to make a move. People taking her words at face value are going to be disappointed.
Aug 30, 2014 11:10 AM

Jul 2014
Also I must point out that VA for the older characters is great. I love the manner of speach of both counts, and Darzana's voice is simply perfect.

chickenonthepan said:
Thank you. But that is just the start. The later part is more interesting than this.

If your theory turns out to be right, I will be willing to mail you some local sweets or souvenirs. Seriously.
Discussing Aldnoah with you, guys, is so fun.
Aug 30, 2014 11:12 AM

Sep 2013
deadoptimist said:

I thought it was obvious that she was lying. Yuki noticed it too, but she was too distracted by her brother having a crush. That's not too unrealistic. She is interested in his first love and happy for him, and it is normal for an older sister.
I like the Rayet's story so far, though it seems that it is the end for her. Looks like she got military training too. It tells a lot about martians and gives her cause for bitterness - basically she is a child soldier, brought up for covert missions in hope to get a social standing.

I figured she was lying too. To be honest it was just a bit of a nitpick is all. That wasn't really a big flaw on the series, especially if it was indeed a lie. Hopefully they go into it more. I like her too actually... More than the MC's anyway. lol

deadoptimist said:

And why he has friends, who put up with it easily.

Maybe some backdrop would help that.... 7 episodes ago... Honestly I don't even know why they are taking so long to tell us why if there is a reason. Having him be nothing more than a piece of cardboard for 9 episodes doesn't exactly make for an engaging protagonist.

deadoptimist said:

I am sure that was a joke. Yuki is blinded by her love towards her little brother, that's all it is to it, i n my opinion.

I liked Marito's development too. I hope that he'll get some scenes with Darzana in the next episode.
(Also Darzana is an abusive superior, isn't she?)

If this becomes a full blown Harem then that is it, I am done. If they can somehow avoid it then okay.

Marito had proper fleshing out this episode yes, finally giving him more personality and he is trying to deal with his issues. I liked that a lot. Development isn't backdrop though, it's when an established personality changes due to something the character experienced. He does have the potential to develop though and at least he's getting a proper backdrop now. As I said in my post... Marito, Rayet and Saazbaum are more properly characterized than the 3 MC's... lol
Aug 30, 2014 11:14 AM

Aug 2010
Saazbaum took me by surprise at the start :O Didn't expect he'd tell Slaine he's the true traitor O_o?

AND HOLY SHIT O_O Rayet!!! WTF did u do?!?!?!

Asseylem's not dead right?! RIGHT?! >.<!! That strangling scene had me cringe >~<!
Aug 30, 2014 11:15 AM

Aug 2009
Rayet pls.

Poor Marito, that scene was really goood but Rayet ruined the episode for me. I cri.

Aug 30, 2014 11:16 AM

Jan 2014
HopeLight said:
chickenonthepan said:
- Yuki talks about Inaho. His friends don't understand him at all. Only Yuki. And she says that he is "on cloud nine" now. She confirms that he has affection toward Asseylum.

I think that Yuki was doing it on purpose to get a reaction out of Inko. She started joking and kept with it to keep an eye on Rayet and then get Inko to make a move. People taking her words at face value are going to be disappointed.

Why you have to deny that Inaho has affection toward Hime? =.= It's better for him... Or it will affect your SlaineX Hime ship?

It is so clear that Yuki talks to Calm mainly. She doesn't even focus on Inko. And after that, she continues with Rayet when Inko is gone.

Yuki gives us some insight into Inaho's mind. I think that's all the purpose of that scene.

It's pointless as a joke to get Inko.
Just_ChickenAug 30, 2014 11:19 AM
Aug 30, 2014 11:16 AM
Jan 2014
Yuki confirms Inaho is into the princess. Rayet eliminates the target.
Aug 30, 2014 11:19 AM
Jul 2011
chickenonthepan said:
HopeLight said:

Why you have to deny that Inaho has affection toward Hime? =.= It's better for him... Or it will affect your SlaineX Hime ship?

It is so clear that Yuki talks to Calm mainly. She doesn't even focus on Inko. And after that, she continues with Rayet when Inko is gone.

There's no indication of it. I don't ship anything except Count Evil's ship (PrincessxDeath) and that became canon this episode. InahoxA characterization would be good too...

Yuki is telling this knowing Inko is listening. She did it on purpose. With Rayet, she's keeping an eye and teasing about her lies. She kept it up, humoring her about the "video games" training too. Yuki's personality isn't hard to grasp.
Aug 30, 2014 11:21 AM
Oct 2012
What the heck happened in heaven's fall? Did the Martians win or lose?
Aug 30, 2014 11:22 AM
Jan 2011
Otabana said:
Rayet eliminates the target.

Not quite - I've seen enough cliffhangars that I'm convinced she's just passed out.

If I'm wrong, and the princess dies, humanity is screwed since they don't have anyone else to use Aldnoah against Saazbaum's invading army.

Jul 2014
DeviFreakMint said:
And as other people mentioned, Inaho will obviously save her with CPR.
Slaine is still useless outside of giving villains an excuse to drown us in exposition.

Oh god. I hope that it won't happen. Please, no, I am still sick from the SlainexPrincess scene repeated like 10500 times.

Keten said:
Marito had proper fleshing out this episode yes, finally giving him more personality and he is trying to deal with his issues. I liked that a lot. Development isn't backdrop though, it's when an established personality changes due to something the character experienced. He does have the potential to develop though and at least he's getting a proper backdrop now.

I liked his scenes in ep.9, but his story is too slow. They danced around that painful memeory for several episodes, hinting, but not actually showing what had happened. I thnk it was not a very good move.
I hope that he will confront Darzana and get better soon. They have prepared it enough, no need to postpone anymore.

Keten said:
Marito, Rayet and Saazbaum are more properly characterized than the 3 MC's... lol

Yep. Note, that all of them are traumatized. Traumatized characters are, usually, the most interesting.

HopeLight said:
There's no indication of it. I don't ship anything except Count Evil's ship (PrincessxDeath) and that became canon this episode. InahoxA characterization would be good too...

I support both ships.

Jan 2014
seem like they wasted there aldnoah drive
Aug 30, 2014 11:23 AM

May 2010
Vexper said:
Keten said:

Ya know, I'd be able to take the whole, assassinate the Princess scene more seriously... IF THEY WEREN'T NAKED AND WET! >_> There was NO purpose to that scene being in the showers, they could have easily made it in the halls fully clothed...

Oh, don't you know? It's something they can remove the censor off to rack up BD sales. Like most series nowadays do.

hehe so true but they dont even have to remove it because its not there in the first place . they just add for tv airing :)

i liked marito's PTSD therapy session cause we finally found out what happened back then..makes it easier relate to him and while he gets these horrible flashbacks.

i didnt like the whole bathroom choking scene. it just doesnt make much sense and if the princess doesnt stay dead its even worse!

I will put my hand into open fire if they dont get attacked while stuck on the ground ..its bound to happen.

too many plot devices and plot conveniences in aldnoah zero for my taste.
Aug 30, 2014 11:23 AM
Jan 2013
Im scared if she loses her memory and forgets Slaine and goes for fucking Inaho i might cry :C
Aug 30, 2014 11:24 AM

Feb 2013
Speechless. What the hell going on?
From the start I want Princess's death. But not too soon like this. Now it is only left bad taste in my mouth ._. .
Anyway, despite that, I like this episode. It is clear that Saazbaum want to wipe up royalty. Aldnoah research by Prof. Tronyard will be his ultimate weapon to achieve the goal. Started war with Earth just a camouflage I think, when other Knight are busy with war, he and his companion ( I do think any other Knight know his intention, and yet Give him a hand with his plan) strike the Empire. What a clever, and troublesome opponent.
Aug 30, 2014 11:26 AM

Aug 2012
bastek66 said:
Don't worry, she will survive. Opening's last sequence must happen.
Exactly. She didn't strangle her long enough, probably just long enough to cut off brain activity. I don't really see what interesting turn could be taken with her death, even though it would be welcome.
Aug 30, 2014 11:27 AM

Jan 2014
HopeLight said:
chickenonthepan said:

Yuki is telling this knowing Inko is listening. She did it on purpose. With Rayet, she's keeping an eye and teasing about her lies. She kept it up, humoring her about the "video games" training too. Yuki's personality isn't hard to grasp.

As I see, she is a big sister who is too exciting to talk about her brother when she has a chance. Sound more reasonable? She is humorous but she isn't teasing with people. In fact, Inaho tease her all the time.

I take it as an insight into Inaho's mind. A little but still a characterization.

If you are trying to deny his emotion, you will never see his development. Because he never shows it on his face.
Aug 30, 2014 11:27 AM

Mar 2013
Well now you have a excuse to go war with earthling now.
Damn traitor.
Aug 30, 2014 11:31 AM

Nov 2013
y123y said:
The princess will be saved by Slaine's love

Out of the comments.. Lmao
Aug 30, 2014 11:31 AM

Sep 2013
deadoptimist said:

Yep. Note, that all of them are traumatized. Traumatized characters are, usually, the most interesting.

Traumatized characters have so much more room for development. Gary Stu's and emotionless badasses have far far less... Actually Gary Stu's don't develop at all because they are already perfect soooo...

I enjoy Saazbaum though, finally a freakin engaging villain... Still a TAD cliche but overall at least he isn't one of the twirling mustache evil laugh villains like the rest of them in this series so far. He has a motive and personality now (A believable one) and even questions the people he is supposed to be loyal too. Congratulations Saazbaum, you passed 1-dimensional and entered 2-dimensional zone. Unfortunately I doubt he will have differing objectives so he probably won't enter the 3-dimensional zone let alone actual development to make him 4-dimensional. Who knows though, not like I am expecting AMAZING characterization from Aldnoah.Zero after what it's shown me in the past. lol
Aug 30, 2014 11:38 AM
Jan 2014
It's great to see the bright side and motives of each of the warring groups. Didn't like how it was executed, but I'll take it as a given. Especially compared to most of what we get these days...

Marito's PTSD therapy scene was the highlight of the episode for me personally. Glad they finally got around to flesh his character and make him somewhat reasonable.

Rayet's character on the other hand, is still very neglected IMHO. That single flashback isn't enough to make her stand out. We need to see the time she spend on Earth with the people she lost. But hey, hopefully that will be something to look out for in the future.

This exact reason wouldn't have bothered me this much, if it weren't for her vengeful actions in this episode. Her trauma totally overwhelmed her and made her do a very big mistake. Asseylum is the one providing all the power to Deucalion's Aldnoah drive for crying out loud...

Still don't know how to feel about that scene, even though Asseylum is probably out of commission just for a while.
ResidentSep 1, 2014 3:51 PM
Aug 30, 2014 11:38 AM

Jul 2014
Keten said:
I enjoy Saazbaum though, finally a freakin engaging villain... Still a TAD cliche but overall at least he isn't one of the twirling mustache evil laugh villains like the rest of them in this series so far. He has a motive and personality now (A believable one) and even questions the people he is supposed to be loyal too. Congratulations Saazbaum, you passed 1-dimensional and entered 2-dimensional zone. Unfortunately I doubt he will have differing objectives so he probably won't enter the 3-dimensional zone let alone actual development to make him 4-dimensional. Who knows though, not like I am expecting AMAZING characterization from Aldnoah.Zero after what it's shown me in the past. lol

I think there is still hope, if the princess is dead. (Martyrdom suits her, so, writers, let her be dead, please.) They'll have a huge problem with succession, and there is a possibility for development around the Slaine's father research as a way to remedy the problem. And Saazbaum will be at the center of it (with Slaine under his arm).
Aug 30, 2014 11:40 AM

Sep 2013
y123y said:

I agree that Inaho is a Gary Stu. Which is why i like Slaine, Marito, and the Martians.

Do you think that the princess is a Mary Sue?

The Princess hasn't done anything besides power the battleship. She can't really be a Mary Sue until she does something. She is 1-dimensional though because her entire existence is just being nice but I wouldn't say she's a Mary Sue, at least not in the context of this story.
Aug 30, 2014 11:40 AM

Jan 2014
I think this show is going for the irony route. "Good luck charm" almost takes her life. If Inaho performs CPR for Hime next ep, it will be even more ironic. (Very likely because Inaho meets the maid already. He will be the first one to ge to Asseylum. And what he is going to do first? CPR for the naked princess, ofc)

Lets see 2 possible route for Hime:

- Wake up but has memory lost

- Traumatize for the rest of the season.

I pick number 1, I don't like her become inactive. Also, number 1 has more chance for character development.
Aug 30, 2014 11:41 AM

Jul 2014
Keten said:
The Princess hasn't done anything besides power the battleship. She can't really be a Mary Sue until she does something. She is 1-dimensional though because her entire existence is just being nice but I wouldn't say she's a Mary Sue, at least not in the context of this story.

She was also borderline naive (or simply stupid).
Aug 30, 2014 11:42 AM

Sep 2013
deadoptimist said:

I think there is still hope, if the princess is dead. (Martyrdom suits her, so, writers, let her be dead, please.) They'll have a huge problem with succession, and there is a possibility for development around the Slaine's father research as a way to remedy the problem. And Saazbaum will be at the center of it (with Slaine under his arm).

I still don't think the Princess died. It's possible but, I don't really see why they'd list her as a main character if they were just going to kill her off before she does anything. I'd like it but... not holding my breath for it.

deadoptimist said:

She was also borderline naive (or simply stupid).

Ya, pretty much.
Aug 30, 2014 11:43 AM
Jul 2011
Keten said:

If his motivation had been just because their class system is terrible, he might be sympathetic.
Aug 30, 2014 11:44 AM

Jul 2014
"That's his "I'm on cloud nine" face" ... I didn't realise Inaho had more than one facial expression.
Aug 30, 2014 11:45 AM

Jan 2014
Keten said:
deadoptimist said:

I still don't think the Princess died. It's possible but, I don't really see why they'd list her as a main character if they were just going to kill her off before she does anything. I'd like it but... not holding my breath for it.

Not possible. This is episode 9/24 so she will live. If she die, she will die later, and not by Reyet's stupid move.

She will have a role later on, to reveal the Zero part of he tittle.

This is just a scene to amplify drama and create a cliffhanger. Also, more chance for irony (now she need CPR).
Aug 30, 2014 11:47 AM

Jul 2014
Keten said:

She gave them reason to start the war. :) I think that's enough from her.

But yeah, you're probably right. I understand that it is possible that it was done somply to introduce a new CPR scene. Or maybe they wanted to end Rayet, because they didn't know what to do with her. It is not unheard of for a character to be almost killed several times in one story. But she is annoying, and it would be too much of forced drama at the expense of a perfectly interesting character such as Rayet.
*sigh* Maybe she will become more down to earth at least.
Because hopping around a ship full of refugees, who had lost their homes and families because of her, was not only stupid, but also dangerous and damn disrespectful.
Aug 30, 2014 11:48 AM
Jul 2011
y123y said:
Dont worry. The princess is alive. She will be saved by Slaine's love. Thats gonna be the plot twist: that the princess has romantic feelings for Slaine and Slaine none for the princess :P

I still don't understand why she showered with the charm but didn't take her usual necklace.
Aug 30, 2014 11:49 AM

Jan 2012
THAT...FUCKING...BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH!
Now let me guess what's next.
Option 1) Well, she's not dead, and I don't have a clue
Option 2) She's dead, and Slaine now goes dark and joins Saazbaum.
Either way, fuck you Rayet I hate this character from the start.
"Martian are the ennemy". You're a martian, cunt, and you and your father caused all this.
Aug 30, 2014 11:49 AM
Jul 2011
chickenonthepan@

Episode 9 out 12 for first cour. Next one focuses on "Zero" maybe with her death and her grandfather's death in the finale no more Aldnoah so "Zero."

The opening lyrics have been death flagging her.
Aug 30, 2014 11:50 AM

Sep 2013
chickenonthepan said:

Not possible. This is episode 9/24 so she will live. If she die, she will die later, and not by Reyet's stupid move.

This is just a scene to amplify drama and create a cliffhanger. Also, more chance for irony (now she need CPR).

As I said, not holding my breath. Also yes, if she is alive, then it will just be forced drama to create yet another cliffhanger. That is just gonna tick me off. Omg btw, if they do a stupid CPR scene with Inaho... ugh... Stop saying stuff like that it makes me cringe... xD

deadoptimist said:

But yeah, you're probably right. I understand that it is possible that it was done somply to introduce a new CPR scene. Or maybe they wanted to end Rayet, because they didn't know what to do with her. It is not unheard of for a character to be almost killed several times in one story. But she is annoying, and it would be too much of forced drama at the expense of a perfectly interesting character such as Rayet.

I am not saying she will come back for sure, just that I am not holding my breath. The show has given me an idea of the type of show it is, and it's the type of show to use this for forced drama and fan service... Doesn't mean it won't surprise me though. lol

Edit: Also.. If the Princess dies in a pointlessly naked shower scene... That is just a pathetic way to kill a character.
Aug 30, 2014 11:53 AM
Aug 2012
Hey guy if anything they found out something big. Kill the king and the whole Vers army becomes nothing but scrap metal :D
Aug 30, 2014 11:53 AM

Oct 2007
This show really loves putting characters into limbo at the end of episodes for cliffhangers.
Aug 30, 2014 11:54 AM
Jul 2011
Keten said:
chickenonthepan said:

As I said, not holding my breath. Also yes, if she is alive, then it will just be forced drama to create yet another cliffhanger. That is just gonna tick me off. Omg btw, if they do a stupid CPR scene with Inaho... ugh... Stop saying stuff like that it makes me cringe... xD

deadoptimist said:

I am not saying she will come back for sure, just that I am not holding my breath. The show has given me an idea of the type of show it is, and it's the type of show to use this for forced drama and fan service... Doesn't mean it won't surprise me though. lol

Edit: Also.. If the Princess dies in a pointlessly naked shower scene... That is just a pathetic way to kill a character.

She's completely irritating and her death will bring more interesting things than being alive.
Aug 30, 2014 11:56 AM
Jul 2013
BURN RAYET AT THE STAKE
AversaOct 24, 2014 2:17 PM

Jul 2014
Good episode, the ending was really suprising though...
Wecc said:
All hail HaXXspetten king of the loli traps!

Feb 2012
The princess is not dead, just passed out. If she was, there would've been blood to depict death. She was just choked out (Does anyone watch mma?)

I hate Rayet or whatever her name is, but can't blame her. Someone emotionally broken would do that. So far, it is the best anime airing this season.
Aug 30, 2014 11:59 AM

Jan 2014
Keten said:

Lets see, take it as a chance for Hime to experience new things.

If she has memory lost, she will forget about Slaine. She will forget that she is the princess of Vers. She will be just Seylum, a small person in an unknown world. Just as Slaine back then when he came to Mars.

And who will help her this time like she helps Slaine back then? Well, most likely Inaho.

I like the irony part of this.

If she really dies or lives a vegetable life, it is too poor for my taste. Who the hell going to connect both side (Inaho and Slaine) together?
Aug 30, 2014 12:00 PM

Jul 2009
no need to panic.

She just pass out, not dead yet.

it is that or the studio is broke and want to end it quickly because this show was so awesome it cost them all the budget with just 9 episodes :P
bruh
Aug 30, 2014 12:03 PM

Sep 2013
chickenonthepan said:

If she has memory lost, she will forget about Slaine. She will forget that she is the princess of Vers. She will be just Seylum, a small person in an unknown world. Just as Slaine back then when he came to Mars.

And who will help her this time like she helps Slaine back then? Well, most likely Inaho.

If she really dies or lives a vegetable life, it is too poor for my taste. Who the hell going to connect both side (Inaho and Slaine) together?

Having her get amnesia would be forced drama and nothing more. That would make me angry.

If she dies then it's not forced because these sort of things happen in real war situations, people have emotional breakdowns and do stupid things, it happens. However if she comes back from it they sort of throw that out the window because it's just used to create forced drama.

If she survives and becomes a vegetable, then at least there was some purpose to her nearly dying and it wouldn't effect her personality except for perhaps giving her more room for development. It isn't really in poor taste because it's not outright insulting anyone.
Aug 30, 2014 12:04 PM
Jan 2014
That princess isn't dead, she just fainted or something.
Aug 30, 2014 12:05 PM

Jul 2007
chickenonthepan said:
Keten said:

Nope. Amnesia is cliche of cliches.

Better for her to get some sort of psychological or emotional trauma from this. And then continue with stuff happening around her that changes her, so by the time Slaine meets her again, she's an entirelly different person shaped by her experiences.
Aug 30, 2014 12:06 PM

May 2012
00:30 u bstrd

04:27 go to sleep, chibi

05:08 LOOOL continue your training

05:48 seishun da ne

08:33 SawaHiro's here!

08:50 calm your flat ttties

10:54 KEEHEE

13:40 total pwnage

14:36 dat perfect timing

16:32 where're the melons?

20:34 don't do it

20:59 NOOOO

22:05 look what u've done

7.5/10 for this episode.
Isayama Hajime should be awarded The Manga with The Highest Inconsistencies of Characters' Appearances.
He keeps performing multiple plastic surgeries on those Shingeki No Kyojin characters in a SINGLE chapter.
Yes, I've read up to the latest chapter of Shingeki No Kyojin manga.
Forced myself to read through the kidsketching chapters after the anime's ended. At least from now on, I only have to go through the hell once a month.
Patiently awaiting SNK TV/movie/OVA anime-sequel.
The 2015 SNK live-action movie would probably suck.
Pages (17) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2014

2123 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 24, 9:01 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2014

319 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 24, 1:22 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2014

474 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 24, 12:50 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 23, 2014

715 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 23, 2:10 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 16, 2014

719 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 23, 1:38 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.