Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Aldnoah.Zero Season One
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (17) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Aug 30, 2014 1:54 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Best chapter in a while. Brilliant stuff.
Rayet in a moment of madness does what half of the ship must be thinking of doing (albeit not when the ship is in the air) and hereby thickens the plot if indeed the princess is dead. Sazbaum shows that he's more than a cartoon villain and thereby gives some depth to Martian nobility that was sorely lacking. And finally we get to see why the lieutenant is so traumatized by what happened in Tanegashima and why the captain hates him.
Oddly enough, the less Inaho is on screen, the better this show is.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Aug 30, 2014 1:56 PM

Mar 2014
damn... UROBUTCHER WHAT U HAVE IN YAR MIND DAMMITTT
anyway, rayet is probably this lord's daughter that lived on Earth. Anyway pretty messed up, most likely she will be like her father and hate the royal family that killed her family( his wife). whanna see how inaho and slaine react
Everybody has the right to have his own opinion on something.And you do have the right to disagree with them.But that doesnt give you the right to impose your opinion on others, even though you do have the right to think you are fucking awesome.
Aug 30, 2014 2:02 PM

Jun 2012
skudoops said:
Well ugh, that was different, pretty random to. Let's just see how this turns out.. I'm not sure what was her reasoning for doing that but whatever.

I think what happened to Rayet is that after remembering his father's death, the trauma "re-opened" and she went crazy because of that, she did lost reality of what she was doing in that moment until she regained consciousness and that's when she realised what she has done to the princess

pretty much what happened to Marito when he revived his trauma with the simulator, he was lost in his memories/thoughts until the doctor "awakened" him

not sure if the explanation is very clear but I tried orz

- I only draw freestyle! -
Aug 30, 2014 2:02 PM

Jul 2014
chickenonthepan said:
- A chance for Rayet to reveal herself. She will have to tell her story. maybe we will have a link to Orlane (Saazbaum's love), if Rayet's father is Orlane's underling.

Do you mean that Orlane is still alive?
Even if it is so, Rayet's father operated under Saazbaum's orders. He was waiting for Trilliam - and Trilliam is one of Saazbaum's men.
But anything is possible in pre-heaven's fall flashbacks, of course.

chickenonthepan said:
Slaine's route is pretty much hitting a wall now. I thought he would be manipulated by Saazbaum, but no... He has more chance to develop as being manipulated. Now he has few things that he can do.

Yeah, I don't see, where his story can go, at the moment.
I have a number of theories, but they're very schematic. Nothing is certain yet.

If the development comes from inside the castle:

1) Slaine can be swayed by Saazbaum's words. But it is unlikely, in my opinion. He could try to fool Saazbaum by making an appearance, but this too seems unlikely, since Slaine is a bad actor and Saazbaum is not an idiot (he won't believe it after Slaine tried to kill him - it was incredibly stupid, by the way, Slaine should've either killed him or sat still). Not to mention that Saazbaum wasn't proposing to join him, cause Slaine is in no position to choose.

2) Saazbaum may make Slaine fight for him by force. It is too much pain for nothing, since Slaine doesn't have any special piloting talent, so unlikely.

3) Something else happens in Saazbaum's castle. Either a new character appears, which leads to a new situation building up for Slaine. Or Slaine's father is involved. Likely.

Or the development may come from outside:

4) Martian politics. Would be logical, but it doesn't work in this show. (Unless Cruhteo is ressurected and ready to fight.). So not likely.

5) Info about princess.
a. Princess is alive, martians find the ship. Likely, but they won't let Slaine out, so it doesn't matter. Saazbaum seems to be able enough to not let Slaine to interfere.
b. Princess is supposedly dead, so Slaine wants to fight terrans. He is let out, cause why not now? I think, it is likely, because it involves a misunderstanding.

So, in my opinion, it is 3 or 5b.

Marzan said:
Rayet in a moment of madness does what half of the ship must be thinking of doing (albeit not when the ship is in the air)

Yep, Asseylum is annoying and her behavior is unfitting for the situation. Like, she shouldn't be talking to random people.

Marzan said:
Oddly enough, the less Inaho is on screen, the better this show is.

:D
deadoptimistAug 30, 2014 2:11 PM
Aug 30, 2014 2:12 PM

Jul 2013
imo this was pretty sucky... i don't like inaho as a character, but i think it they made a good effort to bring him closer (when his sister explained how she could tell the difference between his emotions)
whatever.. i still don't like him and i think they tried too har at the beginning to create a cold hearted MC, and they screwed up
Aug 30, 2014 2:14 PM

Jan 2014
deadoptimist said:
chickenonthepan said:
- A chance for Rayet to reveal herself. She will have to tell her story. maybe we will have a link to Orlane (Saazbaum's love), if Rayet's father is Orlane's underling.

Do you mean that Orlane is still alive?
Even if it is so, Rayet's father operated under Saazbaum's orders. He was waiting for Trilliam - and Trilliam is one of Saazbaum's men.
But anything is possible in pre-heaven's fall flashbacks, of course.

No, my point is that we will see if the red kat Deucalion is Orlane's or not. Though that's almost certain...

Next episode tittle is "Until the Storm -Before the War-". I really hope this will be Saazbaum's memory about the first war, and link that to the incoming big battle. I just want more details to see how far my theory can go.

Slaine's route is becoming boring with Saazbaum watching him. He can only do well against idiots like Cruhteo. Well, at least he can catch a break now and think. And if he continues to do stupid things, well...
Aug 30, 2014 2:19 PM

Jul 2014
chickenonthepan said:
No, my point is that we will see if the red kat Deucalion is Orlane's or not. Though that's almost certain...

Next episode tittle is "Until the Storm -Before the War-". I really hope this will be Saazbaum's memory about the first war, and link that to the incoming big battle. I just want more details to see how far my theory can go.

Slaine's route is becoming boring with Saazbaum watching him. He can only do well against idiots like Cruhteo. Well, at least he can catch a break now and think. And if he continues to do stupid things, well...

Ah, I think that they'll get to it now that we've seen those events from Marito's point of view and heard about it from Saazbaum. But I hope that the flashback won't be long, they need to make the story go faster by the end of the cour.

Judging form the way he assaulted Saazbaum, Slaine is still an idiot.
Aug 30, 2014 2:21 PM

Jun 2008
I hope she's not dead seriously, she's one of the few characters in the show that's pushing for peace. If she dies everything will all go to shit.
Aug 30, 2014 2:24 PM

Jan 2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE PRINCESS DIED!?!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will not accept it.
She was only 15 manh, AND SHE WAS INNOCENT.!..

Time to send threat-mail to the produktion-studio.
It is time to test out my awesome Japanese skills,.. put them to good use.
Aug 30, 2014 2:27 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Marito's flashback ;_; I like how the doctor tells Marito that his trauma is due to the Martian kat but the fact that he killed his friend.

Also glad to hear some explanation as to why Saazbaum wants war. I kind of laughed when Saazbaum said that the chicken is a luxury item and then Slaine goes on and tells him that it's actually not...

And of course, last but not least, Rayet. She has a lot of anger towards Martians but it's kind of misplaced with Asseylum. Looking forward to seeing what will happen when they find out that Rayet choked (to death?) Asseylum :o
Aug 30, 2014 2:28 PM

Jan 2013
Testament956 said:
I hope she's not dead seriously, she's one of the few characters in the show that's pushing for peace. If she dies everything will all go to shit.

Approx. 1 in 4 of all people whom get strangled, survive it.
They either faint from the schock, or they play dead.
In any case, the one strangling the other person is most-likely to stop strangling at that point.

ALTHOUGH, considering that the Aldnoah drive failed, I think that the chance of the princesses life having been spared is.. to put it frankly...

... Not to good.
1anime4youAug 30, 2014 2:32 PM
Aug 30, 2014 2:28 PM

Sep 2012
The best episode of this show so far, with nice characterization for Rayet, Saazbaum and Marito.It's sad those 3 characters are way more interesting than the 3 main, and it's even sadder the writers felt the need to add this stupid cliffhanger at the end.
Aug 30, 2014 2:30 PM

Jul 2009
okay... well... DAMN!?
that shower was hot. LMAO.
Aug 30, 2014 2:31 PM

Jan 2013
One thing I find funny about Martian sympathizers, is that the only people that they actually have killed (so far),.. Have ALL BEEN MARTIANS XD
Aug 30, 2014 2:31 PM

Jul 2014
tingy said:
I kind of laughed when Saazbaum said that the chicken is a luxury item and then Slaine goes on and tells him that it's actually not...

It was a good detail - funny, sad and giving info on the state of affairs on Mars.

(And now I'll stop spamming this thread for a while.)
Aug 30, 2014 2:32 PM
Dec 2010
If she died just now, then putting her as the main character on the cast list is quite pushed. Heck, there wasn't more of her than any other side character including half of the other crew members.
Aug 30, 2014 2:33 PM
Nov 2013
Slaine the unfortunate fanboys are getting worse.
I do not like Sline, I think he's the worst character of all animes I've ever seen.
I hope he suffers a lot and die, to pull these bags, stop enxer bag with him.
DEATH Slaine
Aug 30, 2014 2:36 PM

Jan 2013
Novalogic said:
If she died just now, then putting her as the main character on the cast list is quite pushed. Heck, there wasn't more of her than any other side character including half of the other crew members.

Let me point out that the Main-Lead out of the two Main-Protagonists of this series, that would be Inaho, only really apears in fighting scenes, and in the scenes were he actually isin't fighting, he's more or less going like: "Hai, MHM, .. yeah, yeh.. Roger that..."

Slaine makes for a better lead. FUCK INAHO, HE DON'T DO FUGGIN SHIT XD
Aug 30, 2014 2:36 PM

Sep 2012
Oh, wow. Rayet, you fucking bitch.
Aug 30, 2014 2:39 PM

Jan 2013
Novalogic said:

But going back to it, I would still argue that she is a Main character (that she would be The Princess, for clarifications sake).

The Princess is a main-character, Slaine and Inaho are Main-protagonists, and Inaho is the only (and arguably one of the worst ever,) Main-lead(s).
Aug 30, 2014 2:41 PM

Apr 2008
1anime4you said:
Novalogic said:

Let me point out that the Main-Lead out of the two Main-Protagonists of this series, that would be Inaho, only really apears in fighting scenes, and in the scenes were he actually isin't fighting, he's more or less going like: "Hai, MHM, .. yeah, yeh.. Roger that..."

And all Slaine does is make enemies and get himself captured. Oh yes totally MC material. Go away fanboy
Aug 30, 2014 2:43 PM
Dec 2010

that would be about it...
Aug 30, 2014 2:47 PM

Aug 2013
Finally we know what happened to Marito and how he got PTSD, he was forced to kill his friend to stop him from burning to death, damn. Was it just me or did what Saazbaum say make a lot of sense, I mean I don't agree with his methods at all but it's easy to sympathise with his viewpoint. I'm glad he didn't turn out to be a simple warmonger who wanted war because war. Inko still trying to compete for Inaho's affection while Rayet gives no fucks. On that note, Rayet, WTF!? I mean I doubt she fully killed her, for the Force Aldnoah is strong with this princess, but that causes a fuck load more problems and solves nothing. It was Rayet and the group she was with that started this whole war mess when they tried to kill the princess the first time, following through on the assassination will not make everything better!
Aug 30, 2014 2:47 PM

Jan 2013
Darklight0303 said:
1anime4you said:

And all Slaine does is make enemies and get himself captured. Oh yes totally MC material. Go away fanboy

Wow, go fugg yourself you Inaho Fanboy.
Who the fuck said I liked Slaine, I DON'T.

Although I will still argue that Slaine makes for a alot better Main-Lead rather than some Faggot-boy who says like 5 to 30 sentences / episode.

Talk about Character-Development.
Aug 30, 2014 3:05 PM
Dec 2010
yeah, go fight, rage over non existing problem. Both characters are quite enjoyable to watch. Especially not dumb like most of shounen anime main characters. And if you see a problem in composed and calm main character, then go criticise another, one of the best anime series up to date - Gundam Seed Destiny, since Kira Yamato wasn't there such different than Inaho from Aldnoah
Aug 30, 2014 3:09 PM
Jun 2013
for people will think inaho will do CPR to hime, did you forget about "inaho" emotionless? dont forget they in "shower room" i know some harem anime will do like that. but this not harem anime. also i dont think inaho will do that.

for people think hime dead because aldnoah drive "loss power" is dont mean hime dead, how about if hime just "fainted"? maybe because hime fainted that aldnoah drive loss power.

then after hime wake up, the story about this stupid rayet will open. because no one know if rayet also one of assassinated.
Aug 30, 2014 3:17 PM

Apr 2014
Rayet is actually one of my favorite characters.
I was really surprised with what she did, though. Wasn't expecting it, AT ALL.
Then again, if the princess IS dead, it'll make the show more interesting.
Aug 30, 2014 3:18 PM

Nov 2012
princess ass sleeping = unconscious = aldnoah ship still flying
now its broke, so... she must be dead.... pls make her die for reaaaaaal.
RIP FLYING SHIP EP 8-9
IF YOU LIKE DEATH PARADE, GO WATCH BARTENDER!!!
my animesongs chord thread : here bro
Aug 30, 2014 3:20 PM

Apr 2008
Rayet & Flay would get along.
Aug 30, 2014 3:20 PM

Jun 2008
juliusqin said:
for people will think inaho will do CPR to hime, did you forget about "inaho" emotionless? dont forget they in "shower room" i know some harem anime will do like that. but this not harem anime. also i dont think inaho will do that.

Fail Logic
First he's not emotionless, he just doesn't show much of his emotion.
2nd, what does emotion have to do with saving a person life? Do I need emotions to qualify for a CPR certification?
3rd, Lol shower room harem. Contrary of your childish brain, nudity doesn't equal childish. Heck, since this is a Rated 17 anime, they will do it anyway.

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Aug 30, 2014 3:22 PM
Jan 2014
Well... Urobuchi did this again. I nearly forgot that he's the scenario writer for this. I hope that she really dies. I don't hate princess or anything but her death will make the show far more interesting and Urobucher-like. Also I suddenly realized that Rayet is the most interesting chracter in this anime. Though... garoting the girl who's powering the ship... not too smart. So to sum up - best episode so far! ^^
Aug 30, 2014 3:27 PM

Jun 2008
Mushelox said:
Well... Urobuchi did this again. .

Nope, this is not Urobutch's work. He's not known for just killing a character for the sake of killing that character. He's known for setting up a good set up, and then make it into a spiral of despair

And the Princess is still alive, because like some already said, it did not serve any point for the plot advancement.

If she's dead the anime is over. They can't activate the ship, which means they're stranded without any means to call for help and transport.

and in the case of Rayet, you do realize that she was doing it unconsciously "Did you notice her balnk eyes". Being smart or not doesn't have any relevance.

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Aug 30, 2014 3:28 PM

Sep 2008
It just so happens that the princess here is only mostly dead. There's a big difference between mostly dead and all dead. Mostly dead is slightly alive.

It was Rayet, with the pendant, in the shower.

I guess the princess /sunglasses slipped up. YEEEEEEEEEEEAH.

Seylum, Asseylum? Mo like ASS Eylum.

If a princess drops dead in a shower and nobody is there to hear it, does she make a splat?

Could do this all day. :D
Aug 30, 2014 3:29 PM

Jan 2014
Annoyance with Rayet hits new heights. Anyways, it will be pretty interesting to see where the show goes from here.
Aug 30, 2014 3:29 PM
Sep 2012
This show really is just a shitty version of Space Battleship Yamato.
Aug 30, 2014 3:36 PM

Jan 2013
Novalogic said:
yeah, go fight, rage over non existing problem. Both characters are quite enjoyable to watch. Especially not dumb like most of shounen anime main characters. And if you see a problem in composed and calm main character, then go criticise another, one of the best anime series up to date - Gundam Seed Destiny, since Kira Yamato wasn't there such different than Inaho from Aldnoah

Only a moron or somebody on the MAL-teams would call Aldnoah a genuine shounen (I hate shounens btw).

Also, I do as well, love Another. (BRO-Fist)
The reason Why I disslike Inaho is because he is shallow.
Inaho is non-caring, He's emotionless, for the most part, the guy dosen't show any particular bond to any other character, and the only two things that the guy is actually good at.. is war and strategizing, which are Must I point out, not necessarily good qualities.
It's not a fucking video-game, he's supposed to have lines manh.
He's not the Master-chief who can go through an entire game without uttering as much as 5 sentences.

To put it short, Inaho has pretty crappy character development to be honest.

Unlike him, Slaine has actually had quite a few good moments,.. Like being abducted, the heretic acts, the retreat, the relationship with the princess, and the whole interogation scene and so on and so forth.

Also, Slaine actually has an agenda. Heh,.. unlike a certain someone (trolz).

MOTIVES.
Slaine: Save the princess, end the war.
Inaho: ...

All of these aspects and attributes have ultimately led to me thinking of Inaho as a generally boring character with no good character DEV (which is the one thing that actually really matters, GOOD CHARACTER-DEV).

By that tokin, although I would never consider Slaine even close to the top 50 main-protagonists I've come to have seen, I must say that he isin't too shabby.
Aug 30, 2014 3:38 PM

Oct 2012
Oh, my .... o_O That was unexpected. This complicates everything.

Rayet made it to top bitch of this season.

Also, she escaped her death once, I doubt she escaped this time.
Mich666Aug 30, 2014 3:41 PM
Aug 30, 2014 3:39 PM

Mar 2013
Sh.t !!!

What did you do you stupid Rayet ?? :OOO

is princess really dead ? :((( noooo....
Aug 30, 2014 3:40 PM

Jan 2013
Mich666 said:
Oh, my .... o_O That was unexpected. This complicates everything.

Rayet made it to top bitch of this season.

Rayet can go fugg herself XD (Brah-fist mate)
Aug 30, 2014 3:40 PM

Jan 2013
CrimsonMoon56 said:
Sh.t !!!

What did you do you stupid Rayet ?? :OOO

is princess really dead ? :((( noooo....

Approx. 1 in 4 of all people whom get strangled, survive it.
They either faint from the schock, or they play dead.
In any case, the one strangling the other person is most-likely to stop strangling at that point.

ALTHOUGH, considering that the Aldnoah drive failed, I think that the chance of the princesses life having been spared is.. to put it frankly...

... Not to good.
Aug 30, 2014 3:44 PM
Jun 2013
kaimax said:
juliusqin said:

Fail Logic
2nd, what does emotion have to do with saving a person life? Do I need emotions to qualify for a CPR certification?
3rd, Lol shower room harem. Contrary of your childish brain, nudity doesn't equal childish. Heck, since this is a Rated 17 anime, they will do it anyway.

what the dif with emotionless with not show much of emotion?
is not about emotion, but with see inaho style i dont think he will do that. that why i mention "inaho"
Aug 30, 2014 3:44 PM

Jun 2008
Urobutcher will always be Urobutcher.Nah probably the princess has some godly Madoka powers and will ressurrect because of Aldnoah. Rayet you suck...you need a hug and forgiveness from Asseylum and everything will be alright.
Wow Im actually amazed that I dont hate the count.

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Aug 30, 2014 3:45 PM

Jan 2013
juliusqin said:
kaimax said:

Fail Logic

what the dif with emotionless with not show much of emotion?
is not about emotion, but with see inaho style i dont think he will do that. that why i mention "inaho"

That (completely) Broken English though XD (#Trollface)
Aug 30, 2014 3:47 PM

Jan 2013
Orulyon said:
Urobutcher will always be Urobutcher.Nah probably the princess has some godly Madoka powers and will ressurrect because of Aldnoah. Rayet you suck...you need a hug and forgiveness from Asseylum and everything will be alright.
Wow Im actually amazed that I dont hate the count.

Orulyon, YOU'RE A F***IN HERETIC C**T!!

Nah, but really. I wish for the same thing (although the chances are slim) XD (BRO-Fist)
1anime4youAug 30, 2014 3:50 PM
Aug 30, 2014 3:49 PM

Jan 2013
Btw Orulyon, Just noticed we share a 74% Anime compatability XD
Aug 30, 2014 3:53 PM
Jul 2018
Rayet really want to kill the Princess. I believed that the Princess is unconscious.
Aug 30, 2014 4:03 PM

Dec 2013
Cruhteo not surviving wasnt a surprise tbh, he kinda got charcoaled like a BBQ but oh well. This episode had the usual boring build up, Yuki saying that Inaho was on cloud nine was laughable, what was she smoking to think that. Must be weed.

Saazbaum development was nice really, I'm slightly surprised that knife managed to cut him, I swear it was a bread knife.... Never mind. The fact that the royals forced the war lead to the deaths of many, so we'll start another war in the process, nice thinking.

And then there's Rayet, who got a nice chunk of spotlight. The idea of her becoming the most interesting character is a bit too soon, Slaine and Marito win that category, but I do think the fact that she's angry at the fact that the princess has been oblivious to the fact that Martians are trying to kill her and she's all hunky dory.

If the princess isn't dead it won't make any sense since the ship went down, wouldn't that mean the ship would go down if she goes sleep.

Don't think the show has improved enough, I would've preferred it to be 12 episodes the way it's progressing, how they're gonna expand this for the 24 may lead it ending in a train wreck

Jan 2013
Tohka_Yatogami said:
Rayet really want to kill the Princess. I believed that the Princess is unconscious.

Okay, so you "believed" the princess was unconcious.

Then tell me, WTF do you believe now?.. XD
Apr 2013
Out cold I assume which would stop the aldnoah i guess.

Killer fanservice though
Aug 30, 2014 4:07 PM

Jan 2013
ponygon123 said:
Out cold I assume which would stop the aldnoah i guess.

Killer fanservice though

I only count Sexual fanservice as actual fan-service, but yeh... Killer action-scenes indeed (thumbs up)

Although, may I ask you to maybe rephrase that -"Out cold I assume which would stop the aldnoah i guess."
Because... I didn't fuggin get it `xD`
Pages (17) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2014

2123 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 24, 9:01 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2014

319 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 24, 1:22 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2014

474 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 24, 12:50 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 23, 2014

715 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 23, 2:10 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 16, 2014

719 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 23, 1:38 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.