Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Aug 28, 2014 12:38 PM

Oct 2012
I have learned to watch the ep til the end before I comment.

so It doesn't help that the center theme of Glasslip is to not have dialog and read the atmosphere of what is going on. Not everyone can read between the Lines.

Kakeru can't hear the fragments anymore.. Why? With the return of his mom? The distance between Tokuo and Him? Why is the anime so vague about these people's lives interactions with one another?

It looks like yukiand yana might be a for sure thing unless last min touko is Like" I love yuki this entire time bs." lol >.<

Saachan finally admitted her feelings. since ep 1 we knew she was lesbian. which is fine. but to drag it out.. Hurt hiro in the process? dang..

we still havent seen what those visions will lead up to or if they lead up to anything at all.

Keeps watching. Its frustrating but just worth it at the end.
Aug 28, 2014 12:42 PM

Jul 2010
Dang poor Hiro.
“Are there some unseen roles that we have unknowingly set ourselves into, dictating the rules of engagement whenever we see each other, inevitably leading to us hurting each other?”
Aug 28, 2014 12:45 PM

Jul 2013
this episode was pretty crappy
yeah and i hate sacchi more as i always did

i guess that they kakeru and touko will met to watch the chickens in next episode
Aug 28, 2014 12:45 PM

Jan 2013
So Sacchan confessed?? Oh boy!
And David now can't hear the future? Why? How? When?
Aug 28, 2014 12:46 PM

Jul 2014
I really hate Sachi right now. She is such a bitch. I thought she might redeem herself this episode but nope she uses Hiro AGAIN. So she can confess her feelings to Touko (while tricking Hiro to think they were a legitimate couple). I honesty feel so bad for Hiro, he's such a nice guy and all he gets is shit 24/7. The only pairing that looks like its gonna make it out alive is Yuki X Yanagi (thankfully) but ive been rooting for Hiro X Sachi from the very beginning, Fml.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 28, 2014 1:04 PM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
So, Okikura can't hear the future fragments anymore and Touko is probably afraid of being involved with him again. OTP falling apart.

Since when is Yanagi a meteorologist? Yuki received some nice abbreviated weather updates from her via text. I guess she's trying to appeal to him using this method? XD

Hina looks cute in any outfit. Yanagi's outfits suited her even more! Kawaii! :3

Sachi and Touko's promised place turned out to be pretty bland. So, what exactly happened there at the end?

Meh episode. Someone needs to die in this show already. That'd probably make it a little interesting at least.

Aug 28, 2014 1:41 PM
Nov 2010
Someone wake me up for the last 5 minutes of the last episode - that will be all I need to know.

Maybe everyone gets hit by a train car . The End.

For a show with so much hype about it being PA Works it's turned out to be pretty terrible IMO.
Aug 28, 2014 1:44 PM

Jun 2013
I kinda saw the confession coming since her feelings earlier in the season wasn't that hard to find out at all. But it wasn't cool to say that in front of the guy who likes her too. Slow episode until that moment and there was some build up last episode that got thrown to the curve again.
Aug 28, 2014 1:45 PM

Mar 2014
Wow so Hiro got ultimate "friendzoned" here by Sacchan by making him witness her confession and be part of it to interpret the meaning.....wtf Sacchan. Unless she's Bi then ok maybe that works somewhat, but if she is going full Yuri, then that was just a b1tch move.
Aug 28, 2014 1:49 PM

Aug 2013
I think this anime is getting increasingly craziest
strange messages, divided relationships, insecure characters, statements of strange love, logic is becoming increasingly missing
I'll just wait to see where this story is going to stop ..
Aug 28, 2014 1:53 PM

Oct 2013
Dat sly confession.
Aug 28, 2014 1:53 PM

Oct 2012
AttackOnWaifu said:
Linkark07 said:
Does Sachi hates Hiro or what? First he uses him for her selfish desire, and now she confesses her love to Touko in front of him?

Poor Hiro. Just forget about that girl and move on with your life.

Someone will come in here and justify her actions. They will say that this is a show about how love makes you do cruel things. Makes you act selfishly blah blah. And while that is certainly true, it's not an excuse for all the actions/decisions YOU choose to make. This idea that, it's normal for someone to fake date someone, string them a long, and then do all this is NOT normal. She made terrible choices. Love or not, she's an asshole/.

Yeah, definitely. After this episode, it's official; I hate Sachi.
Aug 28, 2014 2:02 PM

May 2014
-Resident- said:
getcheffy said:
Can we stop analyzing what happened this episode.. NOTHING happened this episode.. when it finished i thought, what the hell is going on here? during the episode i thought about my taxes, laundry, etc.. This show is so frustrating.. what the fuck is going on here!!
what is the plan for the story. Why are the characters doing anything they are doing. why do we care about yukis track time and his knees hurting? why is anything going on for any reason in this damned show..

i thought at first the name glasslip was like glass slipper aka Cinderalla? but after 9 episodes in this is more of a tour de shit on how dull and sleepy and anime can get.

I will grant that the BGm and animition is pretty, but is that any real reason to compliment an anime? oh the music was good. well if you like music put on a CD. I want this anime to explode! give us something visualy tangible here. WHY IS whats happening, happening?

Sadly i will continue to watch, but damn this show is SUCH a let down..

I could further break down each pointless discussion that the characters had this epiosde, but its pointless.

All of it is for NO reason..

and the thing about the confession with sacchan? I didnt know agout any of thiat till i read it on this board.. I was utterly lost about what the fuck happened. maybe i was thinking about my hangnail or when im going to take that big shit, but i didnt care one bit about the confession or even know it was happening..

sorry im almost done..

THERE was NO precurser to that even happening. i mean wtf? outa no where BAM im a rug munching dyke for you touko. wtf?

is it GLASS LIP ? a story thats frozen like glass and going no where? so lost...

sorry for my rant.. please comment

This is golden, had more fun reading this post than watching the entire anime so far...

You're the last person that needs to apologize. What you're saying is pretty much spot on.

Thanks.. i JUST GET SO CLUSTERFUCKED when it comes to this. WHY IS Yana a meteorologist all the sudden? and how does that make yuki like her? wtf? i am so pissed....
Aug 28, 2014 2:04 PM

Aug 2013
The da fuq train that is Glasslip continues and is as nonsensical as ever! At this point this anime is solely made up of random interactions between characters which offer very little in terms of establishing any kind of overarching plot. So many questions left unanswered, all this episode did was pretty much confirm that Sachi likes Touko (what a popular girl). Hopefully this anime starts to answer some questions with the few episodes it has left.
Aug 28, 2014 2:05 PM

Jul 2014
confession of yuri? :o surprisingly with "the moon is beautiful" confession now..

kakeru can't hear fragment? hmm this getting nowhere, i can't even imagine what the next episode will present,,,
a dual-sword wielder, fire element in right arm and ice element in left arm
Aug 28, 2014 2:22 PM

May 2014
-Robunaga said:
The da fuq train that is Glasslip continues and is as nonsensical as ever! At this point this anime is solely made up of random interactions between characters which offer very little in terms of establishing any kind of overarching plot. So many questions left unanswered, all this episode did was pretty much confirm that Sachi likes Touko (what a popular girl). Hopefully this anime starts to answer some questions with the few episodes it has left.

if it made sense it wouldnt be glassslip! this show is so off the rails its sad. who are these characters anyway? why do we care about them? i care more about Davids parents in the 2 minutes they have been on screen than i do about any of the direct or supporting cast..

What are these characters feeling? WHO the HELL KNOWS

Why did touko see any of the things she saw recently?

the birds flying at her? who the fuck knows

the snow? in the art room? i dont know but why is that scary? when david went to ask her to go to the art room she looked terrified.. what so was terrifying about that? it wasnt like she saw yuki Break his knee at practice, or even sacchan killing herself in the hospital. it was snow... Silver.. snow... anywas here i go again..

im thinking back thru the 9 episodes so far and what have re really got in that over 2 hours worth of anime so far. Davids new. He likes touko. yuki likes touko but she doesnt like him. she maybe like david bc he has something relatable to her in her future visions. ( were not even sure about that) davids powers are gone for some reason. why were they there in the first place? why is sacchan a cunt? why did toukos sisster ride to yuki and tell him to stay beautiful. WTF guys

tThese writers should be lined up and shot. this is worse than a story that is told by picking subjects or ideas out of a hat. at least that would be entertaining no matter what it may be. this is truely drivel. No plot. No Reason. Apparently No problem for this anime studio.. we can just put nice B- graphics with mellow piano to lull our viewers into sleep. so when the episode is over and they wake up, they feel refreshed about life and love. NOPE. im so sick of touko freaking out about every thing when people ask or tell her stuff.. its CALLED BEING A FUCKING HIMAN BEING.

jesus im done.. i so hope this show turns into a post apocalypic mecha show outa the clear blue. or a nuke or asteroid hits. or SOMETHING major! i mean there not even at a regular school. they are at a glass blowing school? theres no events, nothing. its look at chickens on the steps and going to this shitty cafe all day every day. WHY did the writers focus on these points?

its like they tried to show everybody in the anime community that they were smarter than everyone.. We dont need to tell you whats going on,,, they will just get it and understand thru the vibe and feelings of the characters.. Well ya know what Johhny IT FUCKING FAILED. your characters, if i can call then that, are TERRIBLE. it took about 6 episodes to tell touka and yani apart. not to mention david is such a cocky worthless human. i know hes stoic or whatever, but he is not even that! hes like some kid on heavy tranq meds bc he has a serious twitch problem. What is Sacchan Sick with? we have no FUCKING CLUE becuase they wont TELL US ANYTHING ABOUT THE SHOW..

were just suppoed to infer all of these things.. Hey why not have the audience write their own script in their head while there watching this! ya thats what this is! itl be great! if we dont tell the audeince anything, then they can come up with any story they want! so far im rooting for the chickens to give everyone swine flu and kill them all. Shit i meant avain flu.

WHY is touka afraid of a single kiss? her mom even said wouldnt it be better to experience the good things ing life twice? no bc she is just a prude cunt. I bet sacchan is dripping wet thinking of her. i havent mentioned hiro yet bc he is the only normal character in this. he is so boring and bland though its not even worth mentioning.. but at least hes real enough...

if we look back at all the episodes, they dont flow or lead anywhere. why was there a fight between yuki and david ? over touko? who cares, we never saw anythng happen from that anyway except more chicken watchingt..

Why did we see 3 davids in the forest? im sure that was some deep metaphor for something but i dont give a rats ass.

Why are these fragments in 3 shows over the 9 episodes. IT seemed like they would be an ingegral part of the story, but apparentlyt not. they are just some weak plot device.

sigh.. im done.. sadly im going to continue to watch it because i want to know where it goes. and when this show gives us a shit twist at the end. i am GOING to bloody RIP THIS SHOW A NEW ASSHOLE with the meanest review EVER written on MAL.

Please comment on my rant guys. pelase do

lets talk about this show. or any of the points i brought up...

i want to ehar what you people think about my ramblings..

adieu
Aug 28, 2014 2:23 PM

Dec 2010
What the hell did i just..
Sacchan is lesbian? I still couldn't figure that out, this anime is HORRIBLE at storytelling
Also, i have no clue whats going on between David and Touko. Whats up with the snow shit?
And arent yanagi and yuki siblings then? :s Incest time? What? WHAT? and why is yanagi a meteorologist? also, sacchaan is a bi*ch. She literally confessed (i assume) in front of hiro..like what the hell..
I cant even..
and what was that hina sub plot? and davids parents sub plot? WHAT. WHAT.
"If you don't love anyone, it'll make your life easier. But, I don't want to believe it's useless to love anyone" - Hikari Sakishima
Aug 28, 2014 2:28 PM

May 2014
Sam1198777 said:
Sacchan is lesbian? I still couldn't figure that out, this anime is HORRIBLE at storytelling
Also, i have no clue whats going on between David and Touko. Whats up with the snow shit?
And arent yanagi and yuki siblings then? :s Incest time? What? WHAT? and why is yanagi a meteorologist? also, sacchaan is a bi*ch. She literally confessed (i assume) in front of hiro..like what the hell..
I cant even..

ya if i got texts from a girl saying those kiinda things, i would think she would be updating me if she was on the rag or not. but apparenly shes doppler 9000 now so...
Aug 28, 2014 2:32 PM

Dec 2010
getcheffy said:
Sam1198777 said:
I cant even..

ya if i got texts from a girl saying those kiinda things, i would think she would be updating me if she was on the rag or not. but apparenly shes doppler 9000 now so...
HAHAHAHA i know right. This anime is a huge ball of shit. I expected something way better. But i kind of guessed from the first episode, because of all the random stills ._. the animation doesnt do shit for me.
"If you don't love anyone, it'll make your life easier. But, I don't want to believe it's useless to love anyone" - Hikari Sakishima
Aug 28, 2014 2:34 PM

May 2010
Woah, so it will be finally officially said in the next episode. I can't believe she led the other guy on even tho she's in love with her girl friend. (Sorry the names are not coming to me atm..haha)
But at least she had both of them come there so she could tell them both... I feel sorry for her 'boyfriend' tho.

Despite people complaining about the slowness and other things, I am enjoying this anime and episode 09 only lasted about 5 minutes for me! I was like, 'What! Don't end!' >.<

Can't wait for the next.
I just hope my OTP from the series, ToukoxDavid happens!
"Wait for the signal, and I'll meet you after dark"
Aug 28, 2014 2:43 PM

Nov 2012
Just watched this and already forgot what happened this episode .—.
Aug 28, 2014 3:00 PM

Jun 2008
So is Kakeru out of the picture now? It almost seemed like Touko doesn't want anything to do with him anymore.

Again, another episode that left me feeling empty and confused. Thank the heavens it's almost over.

Oh yeah, why is Sacchi calling Hiro her "boyfriend" if she doesn't care about him? Did she really just use him to get together with Touko? If so I hope she fucking gets NTR'd at the end.
Testament956Aug 28, 2014 3:04 PM
Aug 28, 2014 3:23 PM

Jul 2010
GOD, the STILLS. Never have I witnessed such liberal (and irritably POINTLESS) use of them.
I don't have the slightest idea of what is even going on here. Holy shit. Of course we're all still going to complete it, but seriously.. Wow.

Best dialogue so far provided by those track boys.
Toasted-ReasonAug 28, 2014 3:34 PM
Aug 28, 2014 3:33 PM

Dec 2011
That was a confusing episode. Really have no idea on whats going on anymore, the story isn't cohesive... but there is just 4 episodes to go so might as well finish this.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 28, 2014 3:57 PM

Aug 2013
y123y said:
getcheffy said:

if it made sense it wouldnt be glassslip! this show is so off the rails its sad. who are these characters anyway? why do we care about them? i care more about Davids parents in the 2 minutes they have been on screen than i do about any of the direct or supporting cast..

What are these characters feeling? WHO the HELL KNOWS

Why did touko see any of the things she saw recently?

the birds flying at her? who the fuck knows

the snow? in the art room? i dont know but why is that scary? when david went to ask her to go to the art room she looked terrified.. what so was terrifying about that? it wasnt like she saw yuki Break his knee at practice, or even sacchan killing herself in the hospital. it was snow... Silver.. snow... anywas here i go again..

im thinking back thru the 9 episodes so far and what have re really got in that over 2 hours worth of anime so far. Davids new. He likes touko. yuki likes touko but she doesnt like him. she maybe like david bc he has something relatable to her in her future visions. ( were not even sure about that) davids powers are gone for some reason. why were they there in the first place? why is sacchan a cunt? why did toukos sisster ride to yuki and tell him to stay beautiful. WTF guys

tThese writers should be lined up and shot. this is worse than a story that is told by picking subjects or ideas out of a hat. at least that would be entertaining no matter what it may be. this is truely drivel. No plot. No Reason. Apparently No problem for this anime studio.. we can just put nice B- graphics with mellow piano to lull our viewers into sleep. so when the episode is over and they wake up, they feel refreshed about life and love. NOPE. im so sick of touko freaking out about every thing when people ask or tell her stuff.. its CALLED BEING A FUCKING HIMAN BEING.

jesus im done.. i so hope this show turns into a post apocalypic mecha show outa the clear blue. or a nuke or asteroid hits. or SOMETHING major! i mean there not even at a regular school. they are at a glass blowing school? theres no events, nothing. its look at chickens on the steps and going to this shitty cafe all day every day. WHY did the writers focus on these points?

its like they tried to show everybody in the anime community that they were smarter than everyone.. We dont need to tell you whats going on,,, they will just get it and understand thru the vibe and feelings of the characters.. Well ya know what Johhny IT FUCKING FAILED. your characters, if i can call then that, are TERRIBLE. it took about 6 episodes to tell touka and yani apart. not to mention david is such a cocky worthless human. i know hes stoic or whatever, but he is not even that! hes like some kid on heavy tranq meds bc he has a serious twitch problem. What is Sacchan Sick with? we have no FUCKING CLUE becuase they wont TELL US ANYTHING ABOUT THE SHOW..

were just suppoed to infer all of these things.. Hey why not have the audience write their own script in their head while there watching this! ya thats what this is! itl be great! if we dont tell the audeince anything, then they can come up with any story they want! so far im rooting for the chickens to give everyone swine flu and kill them all. Shit i meant avain flu.

WHY is touka afraid of a single kiss? her mom even said wouldnt it be better to experience the good things ing life twice? no bc she is just a prude cunt. I bet sacchan is dripping wet thinking of her. i havent mentioned hiro yet bc he is the only normal character in this. he is so boring and bland though its not even worth mentioning.. but at least hes real enough...

if we look back at all the episodes, they dont flow or lead anywhere. why was there a fight between yuki and david ? over touko? who cares, we never saw anythng happen from that anyway except more chicken watchingt..

Why did we see 3 davids in the forest? im sure that was some deep metaphor for something but i dont give a rats ass.

Why are these fragments in 3 shows over the 9 episodes. IT seemed like they would be an ingegral part of the story, but apparentlyt not. they are just some weak plot device.

sigh.. im done.. sadly im going to continue to watch it because i want to know where it goes. and when this show gives us a shit twist at the end. i am GOING to bloody RIP THIS SHOW A NEW ASSHOLE with the meanest review EVER written on MAL.

Please comment on my rant guys. pelase do

lets talk about this show. or any of the points i brought up...

i want to ehar what you people think about my ramblings..

adieu

I care about Yuki and Yanagi.... Thats it. At this point, I am only watching the anime for the shipping.

The visions are just getting annoying. So far, they have brought nothing to the anime. Only 4 episodes left.

Dont drop it now. Only 4 episodes left.

Everyone is expecting a plot twist. But the plot twist has to be relevant to what we have seen so far. So if they do decide that an asteroid will appear or something like that, then that will be extremely irrelevant. BUT DONT DROP IT!!!!!

The fight between Yuki and Kakeru was just their pride, their ego. I dont think it had nothing to do with Touko, Yanagi.

That rant summed up pretty much all the problems I have with this series. I also can't drop this now, for some reason I feel the need to see where this clusterfuck is going to end. I wouldn't be surprised if something that stupid and irrelevant happened the way this show is going. Also I'm still waiting for Kakeru to fall off something high...
Aug 28, 2014 4:02 PM

Oct 2012
Sam1198777 said:
getcheffy said:

HAHAHAHA i know right. This anime is a huge ball of shit. I expected something way better. But i kind of guessed from the first episode, because of all the random stills ._. the animation doesnt do shit for me.

wait you didnt pick it up from ep 1? are you that slow? o.O
Aug 28, 2014 4:07 PM

Sep 2011
AttackOnWaifu said:
Wild_Lynx said:
Sachi probably wants Hiro to face it because she knows he has romantic feeling for her. Something like "Accept me for who I am" is what she's trying say to him, it would be more cruel to hide this actually. Besides, Hiro already guessed that much and took a day to think about it.
More importantly, at this point Hiro can choose whether to give up or take this chance to become a great man by saying "Even so I still love you" after being netorared.

Why not just tell him that then? Why date him, and then confess to someone else in front of him? I really don't get it. It's not like Hiro was on obsessive jerk that couldn't get it through his head she doesn't like him, so she had to show him. SHE never rejected him, she actually accepted it and led him on. Seems to me, she did this solely to use him. Fucked up.

I have to agree 100% with you Waifu. Even if Sachi is saying 'I love both of you' it is an incredibly mean thing to do. But by the way she looked at only Touko during her 'moon is beautiful' confession it looks like the confession did not include Hiro. He should have stuck to his guns and not turned up, the poor sod.
Aug 28, 2014 4:10 PM

Sep 2011
TragicRomance said:

This show stopped making sense 3 episodes ago. They didn't even show why and how Hiro and Sacchan started dating, I wouldn't be surprised if Sacchan actually ''fell" for him.

I agree about not making sense but it showed pretty clearly how they started dating. Sacchan just announced to her mother that Hiro was her boyfriend, shocking both of them in the process.
Aug 28, 2014 4:14 PM

Jan 2014
this episode totally made me hate Sacchi, confessing while bringing Hiro-kun along...
I hope Hiro finds a nice girl..worthy of him...
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Aug 28, 2014 4:15 PM

May 2012
I would be really satisfied if Glasslip was just a simple romance instead of... well... this.
Aug 28, 2014 4:28 PM

Feb 2013
Can someone tell me what the hell was the ending when she said "those are my lines"?
Why was everyone staring her when she said that?
Aug 28, 2014 4:45 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
LonelyWizard said:
kawaii-despair said:

And I think that "confession" of Sachi was meant for both of them,that's why she brought them together.
i think so,too...i think she will say she loves both of them or something like that,she was sending him messages and stuff...There is no other logical explanation...

I thought this too. I don't think Sachi is that heartless to use Hiro and tell him to read the book then explain it to Touko. She said she wanted to share her special place with both of them. And hopefully it's like that one other person said, that she's saying she loved Touko but now loves Hiro.
Aug 28, 2014 5:06 PM
Jan 2014
3pilif said:
Can someone tell me what the hell was the ending when she said "those are my lines"?
Why was everyone staring her when she said that?

That was basically Sacchi confessing her love to Touko.
Aug 28, 2014 5:11 PM

Jul 2013
tingy said:

I thought this too. I don't think Sachi is that heartless to use Hiro and tell him to read the book then explain it to Touko. She said she wanted to share her special place with both of them. And hopefully it's like that one other person said, that she's saying she loved Touko but now loves Hiro.

what are the chances that after sachi says those things to both hiro and touko that sachi's going to fall from a high place (kind of like in touko's future fragment from before)?

probably 0% since touko, hiro and sachi look alive in the episode preview
Aug 28, 2014 5:13 PM

Sep 2012
Its official.

Sachi is a fucking whore.
Aug 28, 2014 5:30 PM

Mar 2012
My reaction in the end of the episode: "What the f-ck?! Eheh *facepalm*"
Aug 28, 2014 5:32 PM

Jun 2012
I wonder why shes ghey for Touko. Wonder why David/Yuki/Sachi like Touko when Yana is clearly best girl.
Aug 28, 2014 5:35 PM

Jan 2013
where is this anime going?
Aug 28, 2014 6:10 PM
Jan 2014
Damn Sacchi
Burgerboner69Aug 28, 2014 6:22 PM
Aug 28, 2014 6:17 PM

May 2014
Toasted-Reason said:
GOD, the STILLS. Never have I witnessed such liberal (and irritably POINTLESS) use of them.
I don't have the slightest idea of what is even going on here. Holy shit. Of course we're all still going to complete it, but seriously.. Wow.

Best dialogue so far provided by those track boys.

haha ya what did he say. something like.. Coach can delete my emails., but he cant delete my love or something? only LOL this entire season.
Aug 28, 2014 6:30 PM

May 2014
Cheer me on to victory when this show is over. I am gonna destroy this show in the review i give..

and i should do more rants.. thew were pretty cathartic today. I sorta felt better...

Like someone else said i wish this was a romantic show instead of this... It would have been a unique take to have the romance out side of a school but still use that age bracket.. instead of at Genko High, its in a small town where the main girl is a glass blower. Im still not sure on their education in al of this but i digress..

i sort of figured it would b e like this

simple Touko meets new guy. Yuki gets joulous. They have fun ways to compete. there is a beach scene.. more stuf happens.. there is a festival... more drama happens and yuki gives up..valenties or white day drama... Davids advances are constanly misunderstood by touko. another couple episodes they finally say i like you... a few epiosdes later they kiss, and its over.. Ta da!

isnt that what we all wanted?

but with that being said.. im SO sick of the JAPS and their awkward ways of going about with love. entire series shouldnt be devoted to saying i like the other person, and the person actualy understands it with no misunderstandings. the one kiss shouldnt be the highlight.. I really appreciate Sword Art Online for that. getting together wasnt the whole thing. It was just the start. Shit they almost fucked..
Anyway, i would just like to see these high school Rom droms a little more realistic. i mean most poeple are losing their v card "on prom" here in the US. your telling me that a kiss is the hight mountain to tackle in Japan?

I just want to see a mature anime that has those kind of things.. Granted there are only a FEWWWW out there which i speak of, but they are mostly older, and even , they just dont make them like that..

NANA was one of the best mature animes i have ever seen. Side note pease tell me any other animes like that, but im sure i have seen it, i would still ike to know what they are.
Aug 28, 2014 6:37 PM

Oct 2012
Bored
Aug 28, 2014 6:38 PM

Feb 2008
so uhh basically just another day in the random somehow dramatic (when not really) filled adventures of touko and friends.
Aug 28, 2014 6:45 PM

Oct 2013
This anime is so boring I actually watched this episode a second time without realizing I had already watched it earlier until I was already 2/3 through.

Four more episodes, something had better happen. Shipping, death, some kind of revelation, sudden apocalypse idc just SOMETHING come on.

My boyfriend walked in and asked what I was watching and I said honestly I do not know but I think there are chickens and glass on an episode of that's so raven.
ghostsAug 28, 2014 6:49 PM
Aug 28, 2014 6:54 PM

Apr 2012
ghosts said:
This anime is so boring I actually watched this episode a second time without realizing I had already watched it earlier until I was already 2/3 through.

Four more episodes, something had better happen. Shipping, death, some kind of revelation, sudden apocalypse idc just SOMETHING come on.

My boyfriend walked in and asked what I was watching and I said honestly I do not know but I think there are chickens and glass on an episode of that's so raven.

Yep you're totally right. This was really predictable from at least the second or the third episode.

Is it me, or i'm seriously starting to hate Sacchan? Like REALLY annoys me?

I mean, I know her background, disease, bad life..whatever. She's just the demon personified, if you're on that swing is ok, you can go for the MC, I dont care, but dont take your boyfriend for that. Dont try to sabotage everything you little bitch. Dont lie to everybody or play with them as if they were puppets.

Seriously really annoying, in fact, one of the moments that I liked the most, was when Hiro-kun really got pissed at her and just ignore her afterwards. He's my hero.

getcheffy said:
too large to quote.

I just wanted to say, you've made me happy with that review t.t

I totally agree with you damn, so sick of psychojap-rom-coms. Try with Rec, maybe you'll like it.
kentickAug 28, 2014 6:57 PM
Aug 28, 2014 7:13 PM

Jul 2013
Linkark07 said:
Does Sachi hates Hiro or what? First he uses him for her selfish desire, and now she confesses her love to Touko in front of him?

Poor Hiro. Just forget about that girl and move on with your life.

This.
What was with this episode.
Just getting worse.. unfortunately.
Aug 28, 2014 7:36 PM

Nov 2008
I tell you everyone: that freaking bird is the LAST BOSS!

If you have noticed, that bird is present at some point of every episode!

Yes, I noticed it because I was so bored that I start noticing stuff...

The bird become so significant because it kept appearing lately.

Even that bird has minions hiding in that nest!!

Kakeru falling down vision is most likely when the birds attack him because he is close to their lair! Kakeru should not go close to that damn nest!

Touko's future sight on Yana with so many birds is most likely when they will start their invasion when those birds from the nest grow up!

Even the chickens were running away from it at the ED. It was foreshadowing!!!

Jonathan will warn the main character next episode, hence the title of the preview.
DenjaXAug 28, 2014 7:45 PM

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Aug 28, 2014 7:37 PM

Oct 2011
If Yuki can't do track anymore I will cry T___T

Sachi OMG WT... Confessed your feelings to Touko while Hiro was there!!! Used a book to reference your love for Touko.

0______________0

Jonathan returns YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aug 28, 2014 8:04 PM

Aug 2012
@getcheffy I look forward to your comments next week, it made me regret sticking with this anime a little less.
Aug 28, 2014 8:22 PM

May 2014
thank you to all of those that have commented on my rants. if nexts week epsisode is anything like this one, well stay tuned kiddies. cus im about to go HAM on this anime.

but seriously.. go back a few pages and read my rants... looking back on them they made me laugh.. i cant beleive i was the one that wrote them.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Can someone explain the end ?

Shomix - Dec 5, 2014

22 by oooo3333 »»
Apr 3, 12:09 AM

Poll: » Glasslip Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2014

441 by oooo3333 »»
Feb 7, 4:25 PM

Poll: » Glasslip Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 17, 2014

179 by oooo3333 »»
May 18, 2023 2:25 PM

Poll: » Glasslip Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 31, 2014

153 by oooo3333 »»
May 16, 2023 1:12 PM

Poll: » Glasslip Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 14, 2014

343 by oooo3333 »»
May 16, 2023 1:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.