Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Akame ga KILL!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Aug 17, 2014 2:49 PM

Apr 2014
Airsyk said:
bastek66 said:
We are getting "Later, buddy" next week ;_;7

WTF?! I hope this doesn't mean what I think it means you jerk. I swear I need to stop reading these damn forums. No one has any respect for spoilers.

Don't Click this if you know what's good for ya.

Aug 17, 2014 3:01 PM

Apr 2014

Aug 17, 2014 3:19 PM

May 2013
EPIC EPISODE.

BULAT IS SO BADASS. HE EASILY TOOK OUT THE BOASTFUL AXE GUY.

I really don't want Bulat to die ._.
Aug 17, 2014 3:22 PM

Oct 2011
*sigh* This anime... frustrates me.
When Akame said: "If" the enemy is on your side.." OBVIOUSLY the enemy is wherever Tatsumi is. It's happened what.. 3 times already?
Also everyone gets so much screen time except for Lubbock? Poor guy. I want to learn more about his character. He seems hilarious but they totally waste him!

Some other things are poorly done but I won't get into it. I shall focus on the things that are excellent to keep me from dropping this show.
Aug 17, 2014 3:28 PM

Oct 2013
Esdeath, I'm available! Lol seriously though she is such a bada**.

Gosh dang it Bulat. You need to be so appealing to even your own sex.
Aug 17, 2014 3:41 PM

Nov 2013
Erzaa said:
When Akame said: "If" the enemy is on your side.." OBVIOUSLY the enemy is wherever Tatsumi is. It's happened what.. 3 times already?
Also everyone gets so much screen time except for Lubbock? Poor guy. I want to learn more about his character. He seems hilarious but they totally waste him!

Some other things are poorly done but I won't get into it. I shall focus on the things that are excellent to keep me from dropping this show.

Take it as a good thing, I think. If he ain't been explored yet it probably means they aren't ready to kill him off yet. His time will come!

Also ITT - Brain addled manga readers dropping spoilers left right and center with no regard for people who are comfortable just watching the show. Get your shit together guys.

I'm personally not even fussed If I'm spoiled, but it's sad for the people who are genuinely enjoying the series.
SadAug 17, 2014 3:46 PM
the official MAL hall of fame/cursed comments is now open for business - you are welcome to PM me any potential quotes to include
Aug 17, 2014 3:47 PM

May 2013
Another epic episode of my favourite summer anime Akame Ga Kill! Esdeath wanting to fall in love is interesting as hell lol.

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags; please hide plot details.
MellowJelloAug 17, 2014 8:17 PM

Aug 17, 2014 3:48 PM

Dec 2013
Did they just spoil what happens to Bulat in the ending preview? Anyways, I really like Esdeath's character design. Judging from her character bio in MAL, she sounds so amazing. I really hope she gets a lot of character development.
Aug 17, 2014 4:09 PM

Jul 2010
Why is Bulat so sexy and so the best character so far?
The mustache guy looks pretty amazing too, I hope he won't disappoint me. Oh and his VA is perfect.

I also think I should prepare myself for some deaths anytime soon.
Aug 17, 2014 4:11 PM

Dec 2012
Nice episode. Esdeath wants to find a husband. Thats interesting.
Bulat owned one of the three beasts already.
Looks like he is going to face his former general now.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Aug 17, 2014 4:27 PM
Mar 2014
Bulat is a beast! Tatsumi still has a lot to learn.

Good to see Akame showing her feelings. I love the scenes showing her unsatisfiable hunger.

Looking forward to seeing more Esdese.
ChristownAug 17, 2014 4:33 PM
Aug 17, 2014 4:36 PM

Nov 2007
For some reason I really don't like any of the voices in this show, except Bulat and General Liver (hah). I don't know if it's a specific voice recording device or I just simply don't like the voices. They all sound so fake and off, like they're not even trying.
Aug 17, 2014 4:40 PM

Aug 2013
BULAT OP. One down, two to go! What a badass! They're just too brutal though, with the way they handled that politician and his daughter. They earned the name "The Three Beasts".

Akame's emotional scene was just too perfectly done. Her insatiable hunger is hilarious as well. Tatsumi looked so snazzy in that outfit on the ship. Esdeath looking for love?! It's a nice addition to her personality. Great episode, 5/5.
Aug 17, 2014 4:44 PM

Nov 2012
CookieBun said:
For some reason I really don't like any of the voices in this show, except Bulat and General Liver (hah). I don't know if it's a specific voice recording device or I just simply don't like the voices. They all sound so fake and off, like they're not even trying.

just insignificant minor character. the voice actor probably picked up from the street and paid with 1 bottle of pepsi
IF YOU LIKE DEATH PARADE, GO WATCH BARTENDER!!!
my animesongs chord thread : here bro
Aug 17, 2014 4:47 PM

May 2013
Man Tatsumi looked silly hitting himself.

Interesting twist but mustache gave it away.

Still waiting for MC to get an Imperial Arm.
Aug 17, 2014 4:49 PM
Jul 2018
Vexper said:
Erzaa said:

Take it as a good thing, I think. If he ain't been explored yet it probably means they aren't ready to kill him off yet. His time will come!

Also ITT - Brain addled manga readers dropping spoilers left right and center with no regard for people who are comfortable just watching the show. Get your shit together guys.

I'm personally not even fussed If I'm spoiled, but it's sad for the people who are genuinely enjoying the series.

It gets on the whole new level when someone comments your profile to spoil you.
I do not mind much as well,because I expected it a little,but I still think that people should stop with these spoilers.
removed-userAug 17, 2014 4:52 PM
Aug 17, 2014 4:49 PM

May 2013
Really loving the pacing and the lack of censorship. I mean They showed the guys corpse split in two covered in blood. This is where I stopped reading so I might have to go back and start again.
Fuck it. Every signature I upload ends up removed anyways.
Aug 17, 2014 4:55 PM

Feb 2014
Hmmmmmmmmm................................

They packed like 3 chapters into one episode and actually cut out some things. I felt the Akame scene was good and solid, but everything else was just jam packed, but I still felt it was handled good nonetheless.

They skipped an assassination scene that was suppose to be in the beginning (though, that might show up later), a torture chamber scene with Esdeath that I thought was important (but it might show up later), and they even took the face mask scene from the shouta! I was looking forward to that :(

But what really made me mad is that they took out the entire forest training scene with Bulat.... The pace was so fast this episode, but they probably wanted a whole episode for the fight scene next episode so I guess that makes sense, but still! I felt there were some things left out that should have stayed, especially the forest training scene.

It was a good episode, but I'm a little disappointed to be honest....

(But don't mind me, I'm a manga reader so I'm just comparing the two, it was still a solid episode no doubt)
Aug 17, 2014 5:16 PM

Mar 2014
So finally Esdese is walking around the capital. I forgot how fast Bulat rekted Daidara in the manga but it was even quicker in the anime lol. Tatsumi was also looking pretty nice in his suit and stuff. Looks like the big 3 2 battle will be happening next episode.
Aug 17, 2014 5:23 PM

Nov 2013
good episode except for that last two seconds but ill let it go because bulat is cool
Aug 17, 2014 5:36 PM

Aug 2014
Another great episode. Can't believe Esdese actually wants to fall for someone, though i have a hunch about who it'll be. Bulat's awesomeness gets some spotlight as well.

But... Daidara... well, at least he's not reminiscent of Deidara by anything but name.
~||Sky of the Night Light||~
Aug 17, 2014 5:58 PM

Jan 2011
Wonder if that girl is really dead, or if she survived and developed an unsatisfiable desire for revenge on night raid. Or (does this ever happen given this circumstances?) she randomly shows up and kills off one of the the bad guys.

And Bulat really did show off. Wonder how he'll fare against the general.

Esdeath is weird though. Conquering the unconquerable in a few days, only to return to the capitel to order some love and enjoying ice cream. While her subordinates peel the face of young girls.
Aug 17, 2014 6:02 PM

Mar 2013
Ok, I JUST watched the beginning of this ep where she said she wants to fall in love with very specific criteria yada yada....

I'm gonna make a wild (not really) guess here and say that the MC will fit these criteria.... time to resume the ep and see if I'm right
[size=200]MAL AVATAR SYSTEM BLOWS
Aug 17, 2014 6:26 PM

Apr 2008
NwAurion said:
Wonder if that girl is really dead, or if she survived and developed an unsatisfiable desire for revenge on night raid. Or (does this ever happen given this circumstances?) she randomly shows up and kills off one of the the bad guys.

And Bulat really did show off. Wonder how he'll fare against the general.

Esdeath is weird though. Conquering the unconquerable in a few days, only to return to the capitel to order some love and enjoying ice cream. While her subordinates peel the face of young girls.

The girl that was with the politician? Oh she's beyond dead
Aug 17, 2014 6:53 PM

Aug 2013
"Akame, you're amazing. You're so composed like you're used to it---"

My reaction: Tatsumi, you are a f*cking idiot *smh*

Bulat turned it around and saved this episode. But when a character starts talking about his past, it usually means something bad will happen.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Aug 17, 2014 7:06 PM

Dec 2011
Finally. Bulat and Tatsumi are fighting the Three Beasts... rather two beasts to go. Judging from the preview, looks like the fight will end.

Jouji Nakata's voice for River is so perfect. The other ones are good too.

And Esdeath, I am loving you more the more screentime you get! Can't wait to see when she takes the lead.
FijiAug 17, 2014 7:09 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 17, 2014 7:17 PM

Aug 2014
Get Rekt Son!!! Bulat too OP showing what he can do. Tatsumi isn't so good yet hope to see him more powerful next time he fight.
MALoween Mansion 2017

Main Candies:

Kabo-chan's Candies:

Aug 17, 2014 7:18 PM

Apr 2011
Awesome episode, lots more blood. The chick trying to defend her dad reminds us that cute girls are most definitely not spared when it comes to AgK's bloodletting. She got tortured pretty hardcore too, from the looks of things. Hope that little imp-girl bitch gets taken down hard by Bulat, though Bulat's looking like he's got a black flag riding over his head. I really hope this show doesn't end up being Night Raid dropping one by one...
Aug 17, 2014 7:55 PM

Jun 2014
Bulat will die, the foreshadowing is too real. I HAVE A FEELING EVERYONES GOING TO DIE EXCEPT AKAME AND TATSUMI. D:

Other than that, bulat please show why you're so badass. He'll probably get affected by the whole general past stuff and let his guard down.

"We live not to forget our past, but to learn from it!"

―Freya Crescent, Final Fantasy IX.
Aug 17, 2014 8:32 PM

Mar 2014
Bulat better not die in this upcoming episode shit I'm not over sheele yet they better not be planning on slowly killing off night raid one by one
Aug 17, 2014 8:35 PM

Apr 2014
Blind_Guardian said:
Awesome episode, lots more blood. The chick trying to defend her dad reminds us that cute girls are most definitely not spared when it comes to AgK's bloodletting. She got tortured pretty hardcore too, from the looks of things. Hope that little imp-girl bitch gets taken down hard by Bulat, though Bulat's looking like he's got a black flag riding over his head. I really hope this show doesn't end up being Night Raid dropping one by one...

Imp-boy*
Aug 17, 2014 8:42 PM

Sep 2011
Well bulat backstory reveal, i have a bad feeling about this.....

I love esdeath more & more.
Aug 17, 2014 8:44 PM

Sep 2011
I liked this arc in the manga, Bulat is the Guts of Akame Ga Kill. Next episode should be pretty damn awesome.

I wasn't too bothered by the pacing in this episode. They cut a few things out but they where mostly unimportant shock-gore scenes.

Aug 17, 2014 8:50 PM

Aug 2012
I think we all know that its obvious that Esdeath will fall in love with tatsumi..
Aug 17, 2014 9:25 PM

Aug 2013
I like how this anime does not skimp blood and strong scenes, adaptation is being very well made, I expected quite this fight of Bulat and Tatsumi on the ship, for sure the next episode will be very good, even though I already know the outcome of the fight I'm excited to watch ..
Aug 17, 2014 9:26 PM

Jul 2014
Damn bulat is fucking awesome. I can't wait until tatsumi steps up and can fight on his own. That damn cliffhanger tho... I can't wait until next week to see how this plays out
Aug 17, 2014 9:38 PM

Oct 2013
Recalling memories of someone you admire and meet the guy at that very day as your opponent. Talk about cliché

Eversince the episode where that glasses girl 'heroic' death
This anime has greatly devalue itself to me
Although this is an Ok episode I guess..
Not much to complaint
"Burn the heretics"
Aug 17, 2014 9:40 PM

Nov 2007
Bulat has been awesome. But it looks like he is going to complete his role as "Aniki". Another Aniki to add to the list of
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Aug 17, 2014 10:01 PM

Jan 2014
The Esdese hype is real. Wonder if we will finally get to see the Night Raid leader in action.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
Aug 17, 2014 10:10 PM

Jul 2014
Akame's scene was really well done, and Tatsumi's reaction is what I'd have expected from someone born in a small village.

I'm desperately anticipating the moment when Tatsumi gets his very own Imperial Arms... it'd be like that moment when Naruto finally was able to perform Rasengan after Jiraiya trained him for an eternity!
Aug 17, 2014 10:34 PM

Jul 2013
Bulat my man <333

The manga readers are the worst lol.

& tbh if you're complaining about the censorship of the girl getting skinned alive that's pretty messed up :/
dekopinnAug 17, 2014 10:44 PM
"Komugi, are you there?"

Aug 17, 2014 10:48 PM

Nov 2013
NeutralSide said:
DGemu said:
Well that was pretty intense. Emotional scene, training scene, and the boat skirmish all well animated.

Could tell they didn't give a sht about Sheele's death last episode ;/

Pretty much explained in the scene with Akame and Tatsumi.
Its better that way than Spend three episode all about them mourning.

I was referring to White Fox when they handled episode 6's animation.
DGemuAug 17, 2014 10:52 PM
Aug 17, 2014 11:35 PM

Jun 2013
Holy SHIT Bulat is a BEAST he just straight up cuts the dude in half
Aug 18, 2014 12:00 AM

Dec 2013
Man things are still messed up this episode but it was awesome and good action. Hope they win next episode. 5/5.
"No one knows what the future holds. That's why its potential is infinite.” - Okabe Rintarou

"El Psy Congroo."

Kirino Kyousake Picture
Aug 18, 2014 12:12 AM
Mar 2014
Bulat OH GOD he sliced that guy in half ! OP !
Aug 18, 2014 1:46 AM

Sep 2013
Maybe brutality is Esdeath definition of love. But who knows. I'm really curious what her preferences are

Bulat is an awesome character! he could be my favorite gay character of all time.

Aug 18, 2014 2:28 AM

Dec 2012
"you dont have to say it three times"- tatsumi. loved it when bulat blushes during conversation with tatsumi. hahaha. bulat is by far the most memorable character here imo, hope he gets more screen time in the upcoming episodes, also his fighting skill is badass. great ep 5/5.
Aug 18, 2014 2:32 AM

Nov 2012
I wouldn't be surprised if Bulat dies in the next episode. I mean it looks like glasses girl only got her development early so she could die the next episode.
Aug 18, 2014 2:49 AM

May 2013
That was Esdeath's desire? I wonder who she wants. Can't say names now.
Bulat! He showed some pretty impressive moves. So he faces up against his former general. I wonder what's the outcome of it.
Aug 18, 2014 3:14 AM

May 2013
The real action and feels...next week. I guess?
The world shall know the truth soon.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 6, 2014

1209 by Ratris_Decision »»
May 2, 1:31 AM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2014

1364 by vero231 »»
May 1, 2:59 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2014

981 by Fiorno »»
Apr 13, 11:02 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 31, 2014

471 by Fiorno »»
Apr 13, 12:43 PM

Poll: » Uff...those continuous deaths

S1H2A3N - Mar 17

1 by 7Hunna_Jahmir »»
Mar 26, 2:49 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.