Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Irregular at Magic High School (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Apr 24, 2017 9:52 AM

May 2015
Kaichou get rekt. :DD

RIP stalker. I won't be missed.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
May 25, 2018 4:21 PM

Jul 2013
That scene between Tatsuya and Mayumi was just perfect. I loved it. I think Mayumi didn't expect that reaction which made her reaction even better. Tatsuya x Mayumi <3

So there isn't even much more time before the essay contest begins. Tatsuya and the others got pursued by a girl which works for these chinese guys who also were after the relict. They also seem to aim the essay contest.

I liked how Leo, Erika and Miki worked together to apprehend that agent which followed them. Didn't expect him to be that strong. I wonder why Tatsuya didn't do anything at that point.

RIP that agent at the end. The Devouring Tiger absolutely crushed him. Even for Tatsuya he would be a really tough opponent.

Natsu88May 25, 2018 4:24 PM

Aug 19, 2018 4:13 AM

Apr 2013
More time for side-characters? Didn't expect that, but I like it. Though I always chuckle a bit if someone that just got introduced this episode already bites the dust again while all the important characters stay alive. I mean are we really supposed to care?
Oct 12, 2019 4:28 PM

Nov 2016
This arc seems like it's going to be legit good, maybe it's because Tatsuya isn't in the spotlight.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Aug 24, 2020 6:37 PM

Aug 2017
Tatsuya teasing with Mayumi is funny lmao. Imagine if Miyuki realizes that lmao. RIP Jiro Marshall, u were cool but u died in just one episode. Very violent ending if u ask me. Also, I'm surprised that no "Onii-sama" in this episode.

Yokohama's about to become a war zone after many sides in the conflict!

All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Sep 8, 2020 3:08 PM

Jun 2020
Bruh is it too late to realise this is probably the least engaging anime I've seen in a while
This anime shit is addictive
Oct 6, 2020 11:11 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
The first part with Mayumi just a simple hilarious interaction. She wanted to seduce him in that small room, but ended up frustated with her own words. What the hell, girl? XD Unfortunately everything just finished without any good additional.

So, it seemed Tatsuya, almost getting hacked at his own super computer? Such a great direction to showed that Tatsuya's was not in a good security, at least with the internet and connections security. Thanks god he was there to prevent any damaged beyond that braved trial. By the situations that getting intensed, the school decided to took the guarding matter as a serious problem, for the sake of the incoming competition. Yeah, the reason was solid. A spy everywhere from every nations, even that hacking accident, tho. There were so much an undercover agent with a complex objectives of them, and more importantly with the fear of being stolen by the competitor or the others third parties. Everything needed to be prepared pretty well done. Especially with Tatsuya. But so far, his reaction was still remain calm just annoyed me at the whole episode. Damn. XD

Ah, the villain already launched their first movement and already pointing out their next target to the First School high schooler, Tatsuya and his friends. Such a great warning for all of them, especially for me, that they could get an intensed full of action packed in the few episodes in the future. Lets see, then ....

Also, that strange agent, had a bad day. He would be alive if he stay at that alley. Alas, his fate must be on that big guy!
badabassOct 6, 2020 8:52 PM
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Oct 6, 2020 8:58 PM

Sep 2019
spectrojan said:
Bruh is it too late to realise this is probably the least engaging anime I've seen in a while
indeed it is brother, indeed it is
Oct 8, 2020 12:30 PM

Feb 2019
This felt again like a lot of filler sprinkled with a bit of plot. I'm not sure what Erika's brother is investigating, but I assume that whoever he's trying to get to is the same organization that is trying to get to Shiba and the others.

The little bit of action between Leo, Erika, and the spy was alright. I'm not sure why Leo and Erika let the guy get up and recover once he said the words "I'm not your enemy." What are you talking about? The guy just tried to slice you guys up! His getaway was pretty lame, but his death was interesting. Lu Gonghu must be the guy that was set on the trail of Shiba and the crew by the organization.

Hopefully, Gonghu will confront First High and we'll get a big battle in the next episode!
Oct 13, 2021 10:43 AM
Jan 27, 2022 12:42 PM
Oct 2019
hmm, this arc seems to be setting up better than that 9 schools lame-o arc

that dude was from the usna? and then got whacked by a dude from china?

i wonder why that girl is out for revenge?
Apr 17, 2022 1:56 PM

Mar 2019
Interesting, nothing much happened in this episode so moving forward. Although I loved Mayumi getting teased, lol.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Aug 19, 2023 2:05 PM

Nov 2010
I like that scene with Mayumi in the booth. She's all talk and can't handle the heat. Hehe
Erika looks sexier with that hairstyle.

It looks like they have serious opponents this time. I'm starting to like this arc already. At least there are much lesser boring moments compared to the previous two.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2014

248 by Fortunekeks »»
May 15, 6:20 PM

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 7, 2014

248 by otakuweek »»
May 13, 6:42 PM

» Sooo is there incest in this anime ? (may contain spoilers )

Zyro_Plaze - Apr 26

33 by Champiggy »»
May 3, 8:12 AM

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2014

457 by ExSant0 »»
Apr 19, 2:43 PM

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 3, 2014

308 by taifd77 »»
Apr 6, 8:00 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.