Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Aldnoah.Zero Season One
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (15) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Aug 16, 2014 11:44 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
pakoko said:
Tokoya said:
Doubt it....The Princess is on Humanity's side and I don't see Slaine abandoning/going against her at all

He won't abandon her. He'll join Saazbaum's crew not to join the Martian side, but in order to save the princess from the Terrans, even if it means using force. He's on the princess's side, and he couldn't care less of either sides. Saazbaum knows this, and he'll most likely manipulate Slaine so that Slaine will achieve both Saazbaum's goal of defeating Terrans and his own goal of retrieving the princess. Although the princess then will probably turn her back to Slaine if Slaine were to hurt any Terrans.

For now, though, he'll need to join Saazbaum because he literally has nowhere to go and nothing to fight with in Tanegashima. Sure, he might change sides if the princess talks to him directly, but as of now Asseylum doesn't even know Slaine is looking for her.
I'm pretty sure that every single last Terran (The King included) sees him as an enemy and would probably kill him on site. So I don't see that happening at all
Aug 16, 2014 11:44 AM

Aug 2014
Now Inaho gets to drive the Red K this war is over. I want somebody to chop his arm off. Inaho is killing all the suspense , consequently ruining everything.
Aug 16, 2014 11:45 AM

Apr 2008
skudoops said:
Darklight0303 said:

Read the post above yours

Ah I see, but how did inaho get away then? It was point blank and he didn't move, so I'm assuming slaine fired warning shots?

Not point blanks since the turrets were on the wing. From that kind of awkward angle it'd be hard to land a shot. On the other hand Inaho had a straight shot at the engine and then he used the anchor from his arm to hook the plane and drag it down into the ocean while slowing his fall enough to land safely.

y123y said:
I dont blame Slaine for being obsessed with the princess. I mean, did you see that mouth to mouth at the beginning of episode 5 when they just met? I dont blame him at all.

THat doesn't make it any less his fault for making demands instead of answering questions.
Aug 16, 2014 11:46 AM

Mar 2011
Wow, the martians sure like to shout constantly "onore". They are giving Gilgamesh from Fate stay night a run for his money.

Anyway this is episode the episode that had the best action. Im really liking this series.

Apr 2010
skudoops said:
Darklight0303 said:

Ah I see, but how did inaho get away then? It was point blank and he didn't move, so I'm assuming slaine fired warning shots?

Probably. Our husbando, Slaine can do no wrong.
Mar 2014
skudoops said:
Darklight0303 said:

Even the Aldnoah-driven minigun-shots can't kill an Terran Kataphrakt in one shot - and it were just a few shots, so it were 'warning shots' of some sort I guess.
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Nth incarnation of NRVNQSR

Animatic (Anime-fanatic)
Aug 16, 2014 11:50 AM

Jul 2014
pakoko said:
Yeah, no he's definitely not staying in Saazbaum's crew for long. I'm just saying that because Saazbaum's the only one who's been tracking him down (he tells Cruhteo to leave Slaine to him) and most likely will be the only one who will find him in Tanegashima. Unless Slaine magically sneaked into the battleship hahaha.

I actually thought the implication was that Dr. Troyard was dead, but maybe I'm wrong. I thought Slaine would have some knowledge of his father's research and hence the reason why he's left alive in the Vers kingdom.

Unfortunately, so far the authors haven't shown any inclination towards using political intrigue in the plot. I see Inaho's friends fishing out Slaine as a more likely development at the moment. With how things are done in martian castles, Slaine won't be offered to join anything by Sazbaum - he will be caught, interrogated for info and killed. Unless there's something that we don't know about Saazbaum and conspiracy.

I had the impression thet he was left alive mostly because of princess' protection and Cruhteo's pride. And they let him out of the castle to track him down. But we don't know anything about his father yet.
Aug 16, 2014 11:50 AM

May 2009
Aww, so they did pull the "discover similar technology to use against the enemy" card. Which is ok I guess since Gurren Lagann did the same thing. I was really digging the sticks and stones warfare though. Once Inaho inevitably gets control of the Red Kataphract it's pretty much GG for the martians as he facerolls everything.

Also Lt. Marito is still one of the most useless characters I've ever seen. WHAT IS THE POINT OF YOU
Strawhat_PirateAug 16, 2014 11:54 AM
Aug 16, 2014 11:51 AM

Jun 2013
Gotta love Inaho's genre savvyness, perceptive as always. And haters gonna hate of course.

Though this episode did destroy much of "the bad things about the show": Inaho is not infallible and he shows emotions, as well as the others becoming more reliable.

And YES! Somebody who doesn't go "We fought together! Friends forever!".
Missing the times of Rewrite, good times.
Aug 16, 2014 11:52 AM
Oct 2010
Darklight0303 said:

Not point blanks since the turrets were on the wing. From that kind of awkward angle it'd be hard to land a shot. On the other hand Inaho had a straight shot at the engine and then he used the anchor from his arm to hook the plane and drag it down into the ocean while slowing his fall enough to land safely.

Well the turrets are the little red things.. the ones on the inner side of the wings can point directly at him.

BenMS said:

Even the Aldnoah-driven minigun-shots can't kill an Terran Kataphrakt in one shot - and it were just a few shots, so it were 'warning shots' of some sort I guess.

Actually it's not an aldnoah weapon, they use regular howitzer shells (Slaine said so earlier). So far the one aldnoah based weapon we've seen has been able to one hit terran mechs (in the second* episode).
GD1551Aug 16, 2014 11:58 AM
Aug 16, 2014 11:53 AM

Mar 2008
deadoptimist said:
pakoko said:
Yeah, no he's definitely not staying in Saazbaum's crew for long. I'm just saying that because Saazbaum's the only one who's been tracking him down (he tells Cruhteo to leave Slaine to him) and most likely will be the only one who will find him in Tanegashima. Unless Slaine magically sneaked into the battleship hahaha.

I actually thought the implication was that Dr. Troyard was dead, but maybe I'm wrong. I thought Slaine would have some knowledge of his father's research and hence the reason why he's left alive in the Vers kingdom.

Unfortunately, so far the authors haven't shown any inclination towards using political intrigue in the plot. I see Inaho's friends fishing out Slaine as a more likely development at the moment. With how things are done in martian castles, Slaine won't be offered to join anything by Sazbaum - he will be caught, interrogated for info and killed. Unless there's something that we don't know about Saazbaum and conspiracy.

I had the impression thet he was left alive mostly because of princess' protection and Cruhteo's pride. And they let him out of the castle to track him down. But we don't know anything about his father yet.

well for one slaines father long dead and is prob a colleague of the king (when on earth?)
Aug 16, 2014 11:53 AM

Dec 2013
Slaine!!!!!!! Why did you shoot first you idiot, he was my favorite in the beginning, but he is stupid ain't he? Oh well, OK episode overall, design of the mechs is a huge let down though, it's making the fights too easy.
Aug 16, 2014 11:54 AM
Aug 2011
Best anime of the season, epic episode. Did not expect that twist at the end but it made perfect sense.
Aug 16, 2014 11:55 AM

Jul 2014
chickenonthepan said:
TheUnbiasedOne91 said:

whats your problem?Because not everybody likes the main protagonist?Get over it.

But you are "The Unbiased One". You should see things more objective.

Why fight, we can like both character.
By the way good Ost, I really like it.
Aug 16, 2014 11:56 AM

Jul 2014
letswrok said:
well for one slaines father long dead and is prob a colleague of the king (when on earth?)

Really? I remember Slaine saying that princess has saved him and his father at the beginning of the first episode. Hmm. Maybe I'm mistaken.
Aug 16, 2014 11:59 AM

Apr 2008
skudoops said:
Darklight0303 said:

Well the turrets are the little red things.. the ones on the inner side of the wings can point directly at him.

BenMS said:

Actually it's not an aldnoah weapon, they use regular howitzer shells (Slaine said so earlier). So far the one aldnoah based weapon we've seen has been able to one hit terran mechs (in the second* episode).

Pretty sure the howitzer is on the front. Those were just self defense minigun turrents.
Aug 16, 2014 11:59 AM

Jul 2014
jzmagic said:
Best anime of the season, epic episode. Did not expect that twist at the end but it made perfect sense.

Estoy de acuerdo contigo amigo :D
Aug 16, 2014 12:00 PM

Jun 2013
y123y said:
Do you like the princess more as a blonde or as a brunette?

Brunette. She looks too flashy as a blonde.
Missing the times of Rewrite, good times.

Apr 2010
y123y said:
Do you like the princess more as a blonde or as a brunette?

Blonde. Long hair > short.
Jan 2014
deadoptimist said:
-Resident- said:
Probably cause he saw him as a potential threat. Inaho doesn't know what Slaine would do if he could contact Asseylum directly. He could be seen as an assassin.

Ah, you're right. Haven't thought about it, but it is only logical: Inaho knows that martians want to kill the princess.
Still he could've asked differently, especially since he had time and the pilot was obviously non-hostile at the moment (the vulnerable voice could've been a clue too).

Glad that you agree. I didn't like how that dialogue was written.

TheUnbiasedOne91 said:
Hantsuki03 said:
inaho still boring character/personality

yeah pretty blank character with a mary sue complex

Totally agree with you. That's what most protagonists suffer from these days...
Aug 16, 2014 12:03 PM
Mar 2014
Just rewatching the episode... And noticed a few new things:
1) Lt. Marito will be dead the second his life depends on the captain of the carrier (I forgot her name). She said Marito killed her brother.
2) With Saazebaum watching from orbit to track Slaine, I reckon that the Martians will know that the princess is alive - because only the line of the Emperor is able to empower Aldnoah technology for the terrans/humans.
If Saazebaum overlooks that carrier/battleship, it'll be incredelous.

BTW: When the ship appeared, the princess folded her hands around some globe, which seemed to power the ship. Yet the ship still flies when the princess is distracted...?

Animatic (Anime-fanatic)
Aug 16, 2014 12:05 PM

Oct 2007
You know this show does a really good job of making Inaho look like a borderline villain at times or at least like it doesn't want anyone else to dare encroach on his spotlight. I think they're trying to go with the whole Gen Urobuchi amoral hero that gets results thing, but what is he even talking about needing to exploit Asselyeum when she seems to be helping them of her own good will? Like I could understand Rayet reacting that way if it were her in that situation, but Mr. Logic? It seems like he's basically just sacrificing a potential key ally for unconfirmed suspicions which kind of goes against everything he's been about up to this point. I guess it adds....something to his character since it's a key error (though I get this strange feeling it'll find someway to try to portray it being not as such down the line) in judgement from him for the first time in the show really, but I'm not really sure of the reasoning behind why he did what he did so suddenly. I guess they really do just want this to be a one man show.

Or maybe it's just more of this shows need to make sure that Slaine never makes any sort of significant long term impact. It's like the shows basically going, "Fine you wanted it, here's your tag team match up where Slaine helps out but now we're going to pull the rug out and that's all you get for now".

Other than that kind of predictable, the Knight dies in her second episode as another one off antagonist with no real character, we get a little bit more VERY BRIEF scheming from Saazbaum, the crew discovering the key to a significant tech upgrade and then the rest of the episode like many of them is spent on this drawn out fight. I don't know why this show thinks it needs to spend like 75% of it's run on these Inaho Vs. set pieces, but it is what it is I guess. It really doesn't leave it much in the way of time to get invested in these characters though in these 2nd part episodes so again like with pretty much every other arc to date I found the first part that focused on moving the plot along and the skirmish more interesting than the rather predictable part where they actually take the knight down. Also just what is up with all the singing during the fights. It clashes so badly with the action and doesn't really feel like the kind of music that should be playing at all. Aside from reasons of hype and popularity I really think they made a bad call going with Sawano for this show.

Next week I guess it's on to either the beefy knight dude with the tentacle mech or the one with the funky pompadour and fish-like mech. I still think they'll save level an entire city block in one blast glasses Knight dude for the finale in any case.
Aug 16, 2014 12:05 PM

Apr 2008
y123y said:
If im Slaine, I would be ticked off at Inaho. IT IS ON INAHO!!!!!!!!

He should have answered Inaho's question. Not make demands and point the turrets at him like a moron. Open your bloody eyes. Plus in a one on one fight Slaine doesn't stand a chance against Inaho's tactics.
Aug 16, 2014 12:06 PM

Dec 2013
Hantsuki03 said:
inaho still boring character/personality

He needs to smile man, he's too depressing. It's ruining the series for me.
Aug 16, 2014 12:07 PM

Apr 2008
y123y said:
Darklight0303 said:

He should have answered Inaho's question. Not make demands and point the turrets at him like a moron. Open your bloody eyes.

Yea, youre right. He should have said "I just wanted another mouth to mouth" :P

That probably wouldn't have got him shot honestly. Since all of hte martians so far were arrogant assholes who made demands.
Aug 16, 2014 12:09 PM

Jul 2012
I honestly don't understand why this show isn't getting a good rating. I literally love everything about it and it's the only show I wait on fire every week to watch it.. Well.. I mean this season!
Aug 16, 2014 12:10 PM
Jan 2013
Ok, so Inaho and slain team up to fight an enemy and yet tin the end they turn on each other, so how will this go from here?
Aug 16, 2014 12:11 PM

Oct 2007
falsaai said:
I honestly don't understand why this show isn't getting a good rating. I literally love everything about it and it's the only show I wait on fire every week to watch it.. Well.. I mean this season!

8.01 seems like a pretty damn high rating too me. What more do you want to give you peace of mind at the end of the day?
Aug 16, 2014 12:15 PM

Apr 2010
falsaai said:

The only thing that stands out is the OST. Everything we've seen so far has been done, multiple times in the mecha genre.
Aug 16, 2014 12:17 PM

Mar 2014
This episode went full mecha.
Aug 16, 2014 12:19 PM

Oct 2010
nice ep..there were some good teamwork there...

which is unusual for most newer mecha series which only rely on 1 op MC without asistance of other unit
groundfishAug 16, 2014 12:28 PM
Signature Removed
Aug 16, 2014 12:19 PM
Oct 2010
I also wonder why inaho didn't trust slaine at least to the point where they met face to face. The questions he asked he, it sounded as though he assumed he was an assassin, but if that were the case he'd have just helped E honda destroy the ship.
Aug 16, 2014 12:20 PM
Apr 2011
y123y said:
falsaai said:

I think this show has gotten good ratings. But it does have its flaws. I think everytime you have an OP main character, thats when critics speaks the loudest. Sometimes its fair, sometimes its not.

I still don't see why people complain about Inaho yet are willing to tolerate all of the other bad male lead archetypes that you usually see these days. Inaho is certainly better than the eunuch losers, idiot heroes or social justice warrior types that generally fill the protagonist roster today. The best male leads are one like Kenshiro (Hokuto no Ken) who are badass and have depth plus moral direction, but most writers aren't good enough to make that kind of protagonist today.
Aug 16, 2014 12:21 PM

Apr 2008
skudoops said:
I also wonder why inaho didn't trust slaine at least to the point where they met face to face. The questions he asked he, it sounded as though he assumed he was an assassin, but if that were the case he'd have just helped E honda destroy the ship.

It could be a ruse after they saw how their last two mechs got taken out. Taking a long way around to achieve the same goal. Honestly Inaho didn't fully trust Slaine from the start. Look at his wording at the start of the episode.

The fact that Slaine made demands instead of at least giving some kind of answer only sealed the deal.
Aug 16, 2014 12:22 PM

Mar 2011
I have question, the script of this episode was written by a different guy, correct?
And I also wanted to say that Slaine actually shot before Inaho did, so in a sense he was just defending himself from Slaine.
Aug 16, 2014 12:23 PM

Jul 2014
Darklight0303 said:
He should have answered Inaho's question. Not make demands and point the turrets at him like a moron. Open your bloody eyes. Plus in a one on one fight Slaine doesn't stand a chance against Inaho's tactics.

The thing is Inaho is supposed to make decisions without being affected by emotions, but here he suddenly got emotional in the least appropriate moment. Instead of asking for the second time the obviously very nervous person, he provoked him. He could've got more info from Slaine at least. Even the two most obvious questions "who are you?" and "why are you helping us?" were not asked - Inaho went passive-aggressive from the start.
Aug 16, 2014 12:23 PM
Apr 2011
Neither Inaho nor Slaine has any reason to fully trust the other at this point. Slain was just stupid about the whole situation, so he got shot down.
Aug 16, 2014 12:24 PM
Mar 2014
Raziel1991 said:
I have question, the script of this episode was written by a different guy, correct?

The first 3 episodes apparently were written by Gen Urobochi, and the past 3 by someone else.

Animatic (Anime-fanatic)
Aug 16, 2014 12:25 PM

Jul 2012
y123y said:
falsaai said:

I think this show has gotten good ratings. But it does have its flaws. I think everytime you have an OP main character, thats when critics speaks the loudest. Sometimes its fair, sometimes its not.

antonn said:
falsaai said:

The only thing that stands out is the OST. Everything we've seen so far has been done, multiple times in the mecha genre.

I kind of understand now. I'm not a fan of the mecha genre so I haven't watched similar shows before, maybe that's why I'm obsessed with it more than you guys. Thanks for explaining.

Jul 2013
That was a good episode, although the last part made me feel uneasy and pretty much I don't really like the most. Even though I was surprised about that, I just hope they clear up these events that happen and Inaho and Slaine will work together.

Still as always Sawano's music is craving inside of my ear, September is too far away. Also the teamwork between Inaho and Slaine was played out well. I had this WTF moment that the battleship came out of nowhere and start crashing into that Martains Mecha XD.

Oct 2010
Darklight0303 said:
skudoops said:

It could be a ruse after they saw how their last two mechs got taken out. Taking a long way around to achieve the same goal. Honestly Inaho didn't fully trust Slaine from the start. Look at his wording at the start of the episode.

The fact that Slaine made demands instead of at least giving some kind of answer only sealed the deal.

Well yeah I understand there will always be some level of distrust there, but I found it strange they didn't decide to meet first. Infact inaho seemed more provocative than anything else as though he was trying to bait this dude into doing some dumb.
Aug 16, 2014 12:26 PM

Jun 2013
deadoptimist said:

The last scene in this episode shows Inaho and the crew all flying away from Tanegashima on the battleship so I find it hard to imagine Inaho's friends fishing Slaine out. You're right, Slaine's offense is punishable by death. However, I believe last episode towards the beginning, Saazbaum referred to Dr. Troyard being an important researcher for Vers Technology. We don't exactly know yet, but if Slaine is important to Saazbaum in some way because of Slaine's connection to his father's research on Vers technology, then he can very well be left alive under Saazbaum's protection.

By the way, this whole war started because of Saazbaum's conspiracy (maybe you missed it somehow). He ordered his men, who ordered Terrans, to assassinate the princess, so that the Vers would have an initiative to invade Earth. Slaine realized that something was fishy when Trillram wanted to kill the princess, so he started investigating on his own. Saazbaum realizes that Slaine knows of the conspiracy, so he takes preemptive measures and lies to the emperor saying that Slaine is a spy. This way, 1) the emperor will officially declare war after confirming Slaine as a spy that killed the princess and 2) Slaine won't be able to reveal Saazbaum's treacherous plan.

Like I said, though, Saazbaum wants something of Slaine so he's not going to kill him off that easily, even if he's in the Vers kingdom. That I know 100%.

We don't know anything about his father except that his research is really influential to the technology Vers has right now. Anyways, we'll get a confirmation sooner or later, but the implication is that he is indeed dead.
Aug 16, 2014 12:27 PM

Apr 2008
skudoops said:
Darklight0303 said:

Well yeah I understand there will always be some level of distrust there, but I found it strange they didn't decide to meet first. Infact inaho seemed more provocative than anything else as though he was trying to bait this dude into doing some dumb.

WHich may very well have been the case. Thing is his provocation was more or less along the lines of. "So you guys can use her to start a war, but we can't use her to stop it cause it's a problem for you?"

pakoko said:
deadoptimist said:

The last scene in this episode shows Inaho and the crew all flying away from Tanegashima on the battleship so I find it hard to imagine Inaho's friends fishing Slaine out. You're right, Slaine's offense is punishable by death. However, I believe last episode towards the beginning, Saazbaum referred to Dr. Troyard being an important researcher for Vers Technology. We don't exactly know yet, but if Slaine is important to Saazbaum in some way because of Slaine's connection to his father's research on Vers technology, then he can very well be left alive under Saazbaum's protection.

By the way, this whole war started because of Saazbaum's conspiracy (maybe you missed it somehow). He ordered his men, who ordered Terrans, to assassinate the princess, so that the Vers would have an initiative to invade Earth. Slaine realized that something was fishy when Trillram wanted to kill the princess, so he started investigating on his own. Saazbaum realizes that Slaine knows of the conspiracy, so he takes preemptive measures and lies to the emperor saying that Slaine is a spy. This way, 1) the emperor will officially declare war after confirming Slaine as a spy that killed the princess and 2) Slaine won't be able to reveal Saazbaum's treacherous plan.

Like I said, though, Saazbaum wants something of Slaine so he's not going to kill him off that easily, even if he's in the Vers kingdom. That I know 100%.

We don't know anything about his father except that his research is really influential to the technology Vers has right now. Anyways, we'll get a confirmation sooner or later, but the implication is that he is indeed dead.

They aren't flying away. THey are stationary above the island...
Aug 16, 2014 12:28 PM

Oct 2007
antonn said:
falsaai said:

It's been extremely obvious that for a lot of people the soundtrack is carrying the show for them judging by what gets discussed the most. So far this show is like 80% action and pseudo-science sounding dialogue and like 20% actual character development, intrigue and plot/conflict progression. It's good at keeping people hyped up but man is it kind of an empty popcorn entertainment experience at the end of the day with increasingly glaring examples of fridge logic for how deathly serious it takes itself at times.
Aug 16, 2014 12:29 PM

Apr 2013
holy shit inaho is ice cold.

fantastic episode, but how the hell did inaho know there was a hidden dock in the mountain...
Aug 16, 2014 12:32 PM
Oct 2010
xSanox said:
holy shit inaho is ice cold.

fantastic episode, but how the hell did inaho know there was a hidden dock in the mountain...

He didn't, I think that was accidental.

Darklight0303 said:

WHich may very well have been the case. Thing is his provocation was more or less along the lines of. "So you guys can use her to start a war, but we can't use her to stop it cause it's a problem for you?"

I suppose so, I'll wait and see how it pans out. I also want to see how they do vs artillery guy.
Aug 16, 2014 12:32 PM

Aug 2009
DAT TWEEST AT THE END.

Holy shit, I love this show so much.
Aug 16, 2014 12:34 PM

Mar 2014
the last scene was... EPIC! How Bat-kun no trust to Orange-kun when was being
questioned, Orange-kun had no option that consider him enemy (since theorically
all martians thinks that the princess is dead, so he was making sure that is not an
assasin, but well misunderstandings are blessing here lol).

Now wanna know what is gonna happen next since the princess revealed her
identity to the group (I though that she gonna be hidden for a long time).
Aug 16, 2014 12:35 PM

Apr 2009
so seriously did they change writers or something? how did we go from the neat first robot with barrier thing to "my dick is one molecule!" ?
Aug 16, 2014 12:35 PM

Sep 2013
Kaioshin_Sama said:

It's been extremely obvious that for a lot of people the soundtrack is carrying the show for them judging by what gets discussed the most. So far this show is like 80% action and pseudo-science sounding dialogue and like 20% actual character development, intrigue and plot/conflict progression. It's good at keeping people hyped up but man is it kind of an empty popcorn entertainment experience at the end of the day with increasingly glaring examples of fridge logic for how deathly serious it takes itself at times.

There hasn't been any character development thus far. Otherwise yes, that is basically what the show is so far. Except I think the action is boring for the most part and I have no intrigue in it at all because it's starting to get very predictable... When it isn't just pulling things out of it's ass.
Pages (15) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2014

2123 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 24, 9:01 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2014

319 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 24, 1:22 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2014

474 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 24, 12:50 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2014

837 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 24, 12:04 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 23, 2014

715 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 23, 2:10 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.