Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Irregular at Magic High School (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Jun 20, 2020 3:54 PM
Nov 2019
How you didn't kill him..I would've knocked the meat out his taco 🌮
Aug 24, 2020 4:23 PM

Aug 2017
WTF They shot Tatsuya.

Tatsuya's stepmother is too arrogant, I don't like her. I'm glad the series doesn't leave behind the familiar theme introduced earlier. In the other case, a terrorist organization is after that relic that Tatsuya has but im pretty sure that there are murky things hidden there. He should know what's going on and investigate well. The most interesting thing is that the Student Council changed and Miyuki is vice president now.

I'm hyped for this arc!
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Oct 6, 2020 9:58 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Its looks likes this arc provided more complicated storyline than before. XD. I might ended up knewing nothing on these one, since the episode really filled up with so much built up.

The first part, where the police department had a little pursuit scenes with the unknown enemies. Another villain, i believed? Then, back to school, its fall already. The student council already changed all of their members knewing there were no Mayumi and the gangs at the pictures. The scenes of a replacement has been skipped, such a shame for me. So, what Tatsuya did there? Another research and development, reading some articles from the popular site for research purposes, Emerald (xD). That three big riddle beside the infinite flying magic, he mentioned about it again. Then, they got another competition again on that current season which seemed to be another backgrounds setting again like the previous arc.

The main problems? Its not with the competition. Beyond that, there was a relic that could saved magic sequences and easily made up them into the killer machines without the real magicians involved. The result? Yeah, as expected, its all about the military matter and already became a mere conflict within the two great nation at that era. Tatsuya? Once again involved at that convoluted situations? For what purposes? For the first time, it seemed to fulfilled his desires as a magic technician. So, idk if it turned out to be quite dirty again like before.

Also, the healing process, or the magic heals sequences of him, really a massive help to the God of Tatsuya. He got a fatal shot from the sniper, but sooner he already healed in a better conditions. Sasuga wa oniisama! Also, her stepmother just shit. I really hope she died at that scenes. Alas, it had no confirmation so far. Their mother really death? So, they were really a related brother and sister? Oh man, what a great information i had there. So, i don't even surprised if Miyuki flirting moments with Tatsuya stepped jp into a lewd side. Its really a pure and sweet relations between twos siblings, just that, and i hope to be like that ....
badabassOct 6, 2020 10:06 AM
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Oct 8, 2020 10:37 AM

Feb 2019
They really didn't delay in introducing a new problem, which I always welcome.

This episode introduced a lot of new characters, concepts, and conflicts. Erika's brother's power display was pretty cool, and I enjoy his laid back yet dedicated character. But the most important elements were the introduction of the new conflicts.

The Yotsuba stepmom just happened to give Tatsuya his philosopher's stone-like object, and some organization with the buff dudes that came out of the well are coming for it. It also looks like they're going to send the buff dude shown right before the ED to go get the stone. I didn't really understand what the relic object really was, but I'm looking forward to learning about its history in the future. I assume that the next arc will be just Tatsuya and First High defending this relic, which may or may not be interesting, depending on how they handle it. As long as those coming for the relic are powerful relative to Tatsuya, then I'm sure it'll be good.
Oct 18, 2020 2:41 PM
May 2019
iceaco said:

Btw, there's something bugging me. Between 19:25 - 19:50, what's the phrase that's repeating in the soundtrack? sounded like otome rabu or something to me..

That phrase is in Hindi language(widely spoken language in India), अब तो मेरा दिल(ab to mera dil) which roughly translates to "Now my heart".
Jan 27, 2022 1:21 AM
Oct 2019
kind of annoyed that he's still using the "i'm just a first year. the student you're passing over by choosing me will be upset. etc etc" after they told him to stop back during the 9 school competition. they clearly know he says that as an excuse, and he's too smart to think he can still get away with that excuse

aside from that, they have a stepmom? i thought their mom was alive? who is the other lady in those images of their aunt? is that a flashback from when their mom was still alive?

i forget if it was this episode or the previous one, but that military guy said something about it being wrong to let him try and control his magic on his own without the oversight of the military? what's that about? just confirmation that his magic is restricted? military guy also said something about the clan not "releasing" him...whatever that means
Apr 15, 2022 1:33 PM

Mar 2019
Doesn't seem THAT interesting, but that thesis competition sounds nice.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Aug 19, 2023 1:27 PM

Nov 2010
Damn, Miyuki was so beautiful in that apron. Instead of displaying her, just screw her hard!
The new enemies look formidable. I hope they won't die from one hit.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2014

248 by Fortunekeks »»
May 15, 6:20 PM

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 7, 2014

248 by otakuweek »»
May 13, 6:42 PM

» Sooo is there incest in this anime ? (may contain spoilers )

Zyro_Plaze - Apr 26

33 by Champiggy »»
May 3, 8:12 AM

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2014

457 by ExSant0 »»
Apr 19, 2:43 PM

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 3, 2014

308 by taifd77 »»
Apr 6, 8:00 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.