Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 17, 2009 2:23 AM

Oct 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ok this is what I understood: Touya is still sleeping with Yayoi because they were at some hotel place. Touya's father is sick again and Akira blames himself for it. Misaki was nice enough to stay with Touya's father in the hospital while he was having fun with Yayoi (some son he is). I do like Rina's album cover but I hate Yukis because it looks too virgin like. Finally Touya got the answering machine working. :/ At the 14:56 mark Mana looked so cute with her blush when Haruka talked about Touya to her. It looks like she really might have a crush on him and she ketp denying things when Haruka was talking about Touya to her (I think that is it but might be wrong). The most shocking came to me at the end: 1. Eiji knows the pics might be Hiiragi's work and maybe he might be even working with Kanzaki president (I am assuming here). 2. Rina's rebellion against Eiji and how much shock/pain it was to Yuki. That was bad for Yuki, really bad and all because of some Venus project thing? Really glad Menou is back with that young girl. The end had a dangerous way of stopping Rina's car just because Yuki wanted to talk to her. What will happen next? Looks like Touya might be all alone in the end. Did anyone see his face? Looked bad.
francismeunierOct 17, 2009 3:53 AM

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Oct 17, 2009 3:47 AM

Jul 2009
francismeunier said:
Does Touya have problems with his rent around the 13:05 mark? Misaki looked shocked about the conversation he had on the phone.
no, he was talking to his uncle about his father's illness. He mentioned something about "it is found in the X-ray today" and "whether or not it should be cut off." so i guess it is cancer they are talking about.
francismeunier said:
Rina's rebellion against Eiji and how much shock/pain it was to Yuki. That was bad for Yuki, really bad and all because of some Venus project thing?
Yayoi explained the Venus concert earlier. Its a huge chance and only one singer from each company can go there. Rina has never been there before, but they are planning to send Yuki. Rina then announced she will be separated from the company from now on.

After this ep, I dont know what to think about the Touya x Yuki relationship anymore~
Oct 17, 2009 3:52 AM

Oct 2009
vinesage said:
francismeunier said:
Does Touya have problems with his rent around the 13:05 mark? Misaki looked shocked about the conversation he had on the phone.
vinesage said:
no, he was talking to his uncle about his father's illness. He mentioned something about "it is found in the X-ray today" and "whether or not it should be cut off." so i guess it is cancer they are talking about.

Ok thanks for info. That is even more shocking and who knew Touya had a uncle
francismeunier said:
Rina's rebellion against Eiji and how much shock/pain it was to Yuki. That was bad for Yuki, really bad and all because of some Venus project thing?
vinesage said:
Yayoi explained the Venus concert earlier. Its a huge chance and only one singer from each company can go there. Rina has never been there before, but they are planning to send Yuki. Rina then announced she will be separated from the company from now on.

Damn so that's how it goes, really too bad then. Guess Yuki either let's her place to Rina or Rina is not going to be with the Ogata production. Either way it looks to be painful emotionally to Yuki.
vinesage said:
After this ep, I dont know what to think about the Touya x Yuki relationship anymore~

Yeah, Touya x Yuki is going down the drain.

Oct 17, 2009 4:14 AM

Jul 2009
francismeunier said:
The problem is, it shows he actually is thinking about Yuki, eg the end ~ (what a jerk)
Oct 17, 2009 4:36 AM

Oct 2009
vinesage said:
francismeunier said:
The problem is, it shows he actually is thinking about Yuki, eg the end ~ (what a jerk)

Yeah I know but it looks like dreaming and having illusions of her to me. Like he cannot reach except when he see her.

Oct 19, 2009 3:18 PM

Jan 2009
I'm not so sure anymore about Yayoi just using Touya so he won't get in Yuki's way to the fame. Although it was certainly odd the way she just denied the fact that there wasn't anything between them when Ogata asked about it. Also if I recall correctly: this is the first time Mana and Misaki met each other, but by that expression looks like there is something between them.

I'm pretty sure that the Kanzaki president is the one behind the pictures, and thats why Ogata is secretly meeting up with her so often, or it might just be for some sexual favors lolol, althought I really doubt it.

My Anime List. | 皆は見つけられる必要がある。 | Relentless.
Oct 19, 2009 5:38 PM

Nov 2007
So Rina decided to become independent of the production group now.

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Oct 19, 2009 5:44 PM

Jul 2009
Now, I don't see why the heck that bitch Touya still didn't give up on Yuki already and vice-versa. No matter how I look at it, their relationship is just full of FAIL and why the heck Yayoi still denies stuffs when it was quite obvious that she did care about Touya?

Wai-, is it me or Mana actually liked Touya and not Haruka? It was fine the way it is for a Yuri couple :(

Oh well, at least I had some LOL over Sunohara when he was blaming himself and Misaki said to him to not make her regret her decision, that's just priceless...8-)

If he's not with us, he's AGAINST us!!!

Oct 20, 2009 12:36 AM

Sep 2008
good episode, I really have no idea how things are going to end up at this rate. About time Rina fought back. It has been building up, her brother is obviously a jerk. Touya is still confused as hell. Other various things going on. I guess I am really enjoying this because it is such an unusual series really. I also think it is really well done. Maybe that is just my opinion.

What I liked in this episode was the single covers + songs by Yuki and Rina. The character song albums they released during last season (in real life I mean) have those exact covers and the songs their characters have sung. Thought that was a cool idea to make the anime singles, the real ones too.
Oct 20, 2009 2:23 AM

Apr 2008
Seems kinda unfair for Rina ... that she was nvr able to join that some kind of competition

Oct 20, 2009 6:58 AM

Oct 2009
After seeing it another time, I have a theory: If Rina wants to exact revenge she should join that president Kanzaki. If you noticed she seemed not to mind too much those Sakurako girls and Kanzaki is directly involved in rivalry with Eiiji. Also it could a good chance to ruin Yuki's career. That might make her go back with Fujii.

Yayoi denying things made rethink that it coul hurt Yuki a lot but it depends if Hiiragi has all the evidence. Eijii taking legal action made me laugh, really can he do that and how if evidence is enough to publish things that are true, in the end Yayoi might be not forgiven by Eijii but it made me think he does not know anything about Touya and Yayoi. It seemed more weird with Misaki, does she still have something for Touya even if he father said to her after to forget about him? It looked that she might. I also am not buying Mana's little story that she told Haruka. Kanzaki is definetely planning something from the looks of things.

Oct 20, 2009 8:38 AM

Oct 2007
Hoho... are they trying to make their weird story to make some sense now?

So what exactly Eiji and Yayoi are trying to pull off of this? And why exactly did Rina agree to this condition even though that her career is being harmed by it?

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Oct 20, 2009 10:33 AM

Jan 2009
=.=' Why Touya Why!?
No seriously, I really don't like it, not Yayoi, kill her, or something.
Or just nuke 'em all, that wouldn't leave a bad aftertaste.

I wonder if this can ever end happily? Even if many years pass in the story, I can't possibly see it ending happily >.<
If it actually did end happily, or so-called happily.. Unless Touya's a complete jerk, he couldn't possibly live with a clean conscience after everything he's done =.=

Say what now? Rina left the company? O.O
So, what're they gonna do now then?
No srsly? Someone's taking pictures of who with who? I'm not keeping up right now O.o

Lawl everything is even more fucked up than usual, aaaand anyhow, does Touya actually start feeling guilty or something by now?
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Oct 20, 2009 10:52 AM

Oct 2009
Oosran said:
No srsly? Someone's taking pictures of who with who? I'm not keeping up right now O.o

I said that it is Yayoi and Touya in previous episode, Oosran friend.
Oosran said:
aaaand anyhow, does Touya actually start feeling guilty or something by now?

I think he is more depressed. I sense suicide unless something happens. I think he should forget all and forge himself with Rina. Yayoi said the love is impossible. Question is if he is going to do something about that still or not?

Oct 20, 2009 11:11 AM

Jan 2009
francismeunier said:

Oosran said:

I think he is more depressed. I sense suicide unless something happens. I think he should forget all and forge himself with Rina. Yayoi said the love is impossible. Question is if he is going to do something about that still or not?

Then I do indeed hope he does go through with it and kills himself. I think everyone would benefit from it. Oh except for Yuki, she'll probably be sad though D:
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Oct 20, 2009 2:56 PM

Oct 2009
Oosran said:
francismeunier said:

Oosran said:

Then I do indeed hope he does go through with it and kills himself. I think everyone would benefit from it. Oh except for Yuki, she'll probably be sad though D:

Yeah I agree with that maybe Rina might save him. Who knows.

Oct 20, 2009 3:34 PM

Jul 2008
touya's father is sick again, but touya is too busy with yayoi and crying over yuki, meanwhile rina is going independent!
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Oct 20, 2009 6:30 PM
Jul 2008
Man! Touya reminds me of Makoto! lol except he is too love struck on Yuki. I bloody hate Touya. Just break up w/ her. What the heck is so wrong w/ him???
I wonder what happens to Rina now. Will she be successful without a company?
Oct 21, 2009 1:44 AM

Jan 2009
confuser987 said:
Man! Touya reminds me of Makoto!

Except that Makoto was quite funny, while Touya instead makes on rage.
confuser987 said:
I wonder what happens to Rina now. Will she be successful without a company?

Well, I think it's pretty much impossible to do much without at least some kinda company backing her up, and besides, she ain't got anything except for her talent, thus she can't do much at all
Oct 21, 2009 12:23 PM

Aug 2008
Well directed, badly scripted episode. I think that's how this series is.

What I gleaned from everything is that Yayoi and Ogata are colluding to protect Yuki from Touya so she doesn't melt down and instead become famous. Clearly the way she was acting about Touya's dad proves that she can't handle anything remotely sad or shocking.

I think Rina has been dragged into this because she chose to pull Touya into this world, and now that he's screwed around (I'm not sure if she knows about him and Yayoi), and she likes Yuki somewhat, she feels a little responsible/protective, yet still wants to have her career. I'm not so sure why she didn't just step down from joining the festival, but I guess it was to avoid a seemingly big snub.

Finally, Touya is an idiot. Why is he talking to Yayoi about being thankful for seeing Yuki on Christmas Eve. he didn't seem to want anything to do with her not but a week later. Also, I don't really get Akira's over-emotional reaction to letting down Touya when I don't think I've seen any particularly friendly vibes about him the whole show long. I need to know why they're even friends to be honest.

So many weird and bad developments.
Oct 21, 2009 5:38 PM

Oct 2009
noteDhero said:
Also, I don't really get Akira's over-emotional reaction to letting down Touya when I don't think I've seen any particularly friendly vibes about him the whole show long. I need to know why they're even friends to be honest.

Only thing I can say is that Akira has been friends with Yuki/Fujii/Misaka since highschool. It was said in first season. Maybe that is why they are close together.

Oct 21, 2009 6:31 PM

Oct 2007
francismeunier said:
noteDhero said:
Also, I don't really get Akira's over-emotional reaction to letting down Touya when I don't think I've seen any particularly friendly vibes about him the whole show long. I need to know why they're even friends to be honest.

Only thing I can say is that Akira has been friends with Yuki/Fujii/Misaka since highschool. It was said in first season. Maybe that is why they are close together.

noterDhero is right, I think you need to watch the first season again to see how close they are as a friend. At the scene where Akira getting over-emotional and said "Its my fault" I was like wtf.

Oct 21, 2009 7:07 PM

Jun 2007
noteDhero said:
Well directed, badly scripted episode. I think that's how this series is.

What I gleaned from everything is that Yayoi and Ogata are colluding to protect Yuki from Touya so she doesn't melt down and instead become famous. Clearly the way she was acting about Touya's dad proves that she can't handle anything remotely sad or shocking.

So many weird and bad developments.

Yayoi and Ogata where talking about the stalker not Touyai. Ogata's remark was about the guy taking pictures of Yayoi and Touya together. Ogata asked if everything was ok with her and if he should take legal actions on the stalker. I'm still thinking that the stalker is Rin's old assistant. Putting this episode aside for a second, yes, we already knew Ogata and Yayoi where keeping Touya away from Yuki. They even warned him several times in the first season that he would only bring her down.

This episode Touya actually seemed like he was doing some thinking. Normally he would just accept the fact that he's a burden to Yuki but this time around he asked Yayoi why he's a burden. He also refused her "ride" home. I'm not sure if he's sorting his feelings for Yuki out right now or what. His attitude keeps changing with each new episode so it makes it hard :/.

I think Rina has been dragged into this because she chose to pull Touya into this world, and now that he's screwed around (I'm not sure if she knows about him and Yayoi), and she likes Yuki somewhat, she feels a little responsible/protective, yet still wants to have her career. I'm not so sure why she didn't just step down from joining the festival, but I guess it was to avoid a seemingly big snub.

I'm pretty sure Rina would have been tossed aside at some point since her brother has had a growing attachment to Yuki since season 1. I think Rina just figured that she should leave now in-staid of being dragged down and forgotten by her brother. I'm not sure why Rina wants to still compete though. I guess it could just be stubbornness. The down side is if she loses to Yuki her career is going to tank horribly. On the flip side if she wins not much will change since she's already the top singer that's plastered everywhere. It's really a lose lose for Rina.

Finally, Touya is an idiot. Why is he talking to Yayoi about being thankful for seeing Yuki on Christmas Eve. he didn't seem to want anything to do with her not but a week later. Also, I don't really get Akira's over-emotional reaction to letting down Touya when I don't think I've seen any particularly friendly vibes about him the whole show long. I need to know why they're even friends to be honest.

Ya this threw me for a loop too. Just last episode he didn't give two shits about Yuki but now he seems to be rethinking his feelings for her. It reminds me of that saying "The grass is always greener on the other side". When he's with Yuki he seems to ignore her but when he's away from her he's always thinking about her or comparing other women to her.

As for Akira, I think it's understandable to be a little emotional about what happend. He pressured what's her face into having sex and because of that Touya's dad ended up trying to get the food before it burned which caused him to collapse. His reaction was a bit over the top but it's still very understandable. As for the whole situation...Touya should have been there in the first place. It's unacceptable to pawn your sick parents off to your friends just so you can go do your own thing. But then again the dream he had makes it seem like he had something bad happen to him as a child.

I wonder if Rina is gonna join the competing company with those girls. They seem to be setting things up for that 1 girl in that company. It's going to be interesting to see Yuki, Rina, and her go head to head.
Oct 21, 2009 7:23 PM

Aug 2008
DeathfireD said:

Yayoi and Ogata where talking about the stalker not Touyai. Ogata's remark was about the guy taking pictures of Yayoi and Touya together. Ogata asked if everything was ok with her and if he should take legal actions on the stalker. I'm still thinking that the stalker is Rin's old assistant. Putting this episode aside for a second, yes, we already knew Ogata and Yayoi where keeping Touya away from Yuki. They even warned him several times in the first season that he would only bring her down.

I think I wasn't clear with what I meant. I know they're talking about the stalker, and until proven otherwise, I also think it's Rina's old manager. I assume that the two are connected. That he is currently taking pictures of Yayoi, and that means pictures of the two together. When Ogata asked her if there was anything between them, that was his way of showing his hand and letting Yayoi know of the depth of the situation if she fails.

I'm pretty sure Rina would have been tossed aside at some point since her brother has had a growing attachment to Yuki since season 1. I think Rina just figured that she should leave now in-staid of being dragged down and forgotten by her brother. I'm not sure why Rina wants to still compete though. I guess it could just be stubbornness. The down side is if she loses to Yuki her career is going to tank horribly. On the flip side if she wins not much will change since she's already the top singer that's plastered everywhere. It's really a lose lose for Rina.

Part of me believes that Ogata believes his sister to be as disposable as you say, but there's something nagging at the way he strings her along that makes me think he's only using her to cultivate Yuki. I could be wrong though, and he doesn't feel any way for her at all. Just my thought. I do agree that for Rina, this contest is only a lose/lose.

As for Akira, I think it's understandable to be a little emotional about what happend. He pressured what's her face into having sex and because of that Touya's dad ended up trying to get the food before it burned which caused him to collapse. His reaction was a bit over the top but it's still very understandable. As for the whole situation...Touya should have been there in the first place. It's unacceptable to pawn your sick parents off to your friends just so you can go do your own thing. But then again the dream he had makes it seem like he had something bad happen to him as a child.

I understand his being emotional about what happened. I don't, however, understand his quickly going to "Touya won't forgive me." He was almost responsible for a man's death and though shaken, didn't seem to be too concerned with the father, but rather his relationship with the son.

I think the thought of Rina going to a competing agency is good, and at least does something with her on that front. She's been the character (besides maybe Haruka) that has remained motionless.
Oct 21, 2009 7:43 PM

Mar 2008
I kind of see a Rina x Touya ending coming! I have a feeling that Rina will be defeated by Yuki and our loser-kun Touya will end up going to her to comfort her ... just my way of interpreting the situation ^^
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 21, 2009 11:30 PM

Oct 2009
Siva said:
francismeunier said:
noteDhero said:

noterDhero is right, I think you need to watch the first season again to see how close they are as a friend. At the scene where Akira getting over-emotional and said "Its my fault" I was like wtf.

Ok yeah I understand the close thing, I just though that since they knew each from highschool and to the same university it would seem they are close. I do agreed with noteDhero that there is more and more distance than when they were in highschool but why is a good question.

Oct 22, 2009 4:49 AM

May 2008
well that was fine,i still think i missed a few scenes cause i barely understand anything

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Oct 22, 2009 4:20 PM

Jun 2007
noteDhero said:
DeathfireD said:

I think I wasn't clear with what I meant. I know they're talking about the stalker, and until proven otherwise, I also think it's Rina's old manager. I assume that the two are connected. That he is currently taking pictures of Yayoi, and that means pictures of the two together. When Ogata asked her if there was anything between them, that was his way of showing his hand and letting Yayoi know of the depth of the situation if she fails.

I suppose he could have been just trying to verify her feelings for Touya, like you say. I wouldn't be surprised if she liked him like every other women in this series lol. Now that I think about it if the photos leak before the completion coming up it might cause Yuki to have a brake down since not only is Touya cheating on her with her own assistant but Rina is gone.

Part of me believes that Ogata believes his sister to be as disposable as you say, but there's something nagging at the way he strings her along that makes me think he's only using her to cultivate Yuki. I could be wrong though, and he doesn't feel any way for her at all. Just my thought. I do agree that for Rina, this contest is only a lose/lose.

I was thinking that too but he's been consistently ignoring her and pushing her aside since Yuki started showing promise. In the first season it started with small things like canceling Rina's practices and eventually escalated to focusing on Yuki's debut cd and concert. I'm sure the reason is a little bit of both though. And ya, I agree he doesn't feel anything for Yuki. I was saying he's infatuated with her potential like he was with his sister's.

I understand his being emotional about what happened. I don't, however, understand his quickly going to "Touya won't forgive me." He was almost responsible for a man's death and though shaken, didn't seem to be too concerned with the father, but rather his relationship with the son.

I think the thought of Rina going to a competing agency is good, and at least does something with her on that front. She's been the character (besides maybe Haruka) that has remained motionless.

I guess Akira values his relationship with Touya more then Touya's dad's life. It may have something to do with Touya not hanging with what's her name anymore. Akira might be worried that if Touya gets mad or depressed that he might try and hook up with his g/f.

Ya, Rina getting a taste of something new should be interesting.
Oct 23, 2009 3:56 AM

Oct 2009
DeathfireD said:
Now that I think about it if the photos leak before the completion coming up it might cause Yuki to have a brake down since not only is Touya cheating on her with her own assistant but Rina is gone.

She already had a breakdown just by not seeing Touya until Eiji understood it then suggested to Yayoi to let Yuki visit Touya. That kiss probably cheered her up a little. Eiji needs to see that his coaching is not the best and I think Rina will prove to him by going with a rival production company.

Oct 23, 2009 4:58 AM

Oct 2007
Wow, wall of texts >_<

I am not too sure if Eiji is really doing everything for the sake of Yuki. When I think about how he was planning about the concert in the first season was just to win a picture it makes me thinking what exactly he is trying to gain this time around.

As for Rina, I believe that her reason for quitting her brother company isn't about her career or reputation but rather about what she said to Touya at the end of the first season(a competition to win Touya over). It is fairly safe to say she didn't hate Yuki but she didn't want to lose Touya either.

Oct 23, 2009 9:03 PM

Jun 2007
francismeunier said:
DeathfireD said:
Now that I think about it if the photos leak before the completion coming up it might cause Yuki to have a brake down since not only is Touya cheating on her with her own assistant but Rina is gone.

She already had a breakdown just by not seeing Touya until Eiji understood it then suggested to Yayoi to let Yuki visit Touya. That kiss probably cheered her up a little. Eiji needs to see that his coaching is not the best and I think Rina will prove to him by going with a rival production company.

That wasnt a brake down. You'll know when you see a brake down ;)
Oct 23, 2009 10:27 PM

Jun 2007
I find this series hard to understand. I found it hard to understand the first season too. Is he cheating on Yuki with Yayoi because Yuki is always so busy and never has any time for Touya?

Oct 24, 2009 12:57 AM

Oct 2009
DeathfireD said:
francismeunier said:
DeathfireD said:

That wasnt a brake down. You'll know when you see a brake down ;)

I guess I will follow your comments on that one DeathfireD.

Oct 25, 2009 5:06 PM

Mar 2008
there's one thing I totally don't understand in this episode - what Yayoi meant when she told "That this love's over"/"The fact that the love is gone"
Did she refer to Touya/Yuki relationship or to Touya/herself relationship? According to the context that should be Touya/Yuki. But she said "Koi", not "Ai" there. And "Koi" is more of a sexual love rather than feelings. And this is pretty much confusing because they never had such a relationship! That kiss alone in the prev. episode was a big advancement. Well, maybe it's because Yayoi-san doesn't know what's "Ai" herself...

Also, I'd like to state here that Touya has been in love with Yuki for all this time. He never felt a thing for Yayoi. She's nothing but a doll for him. He uses Shinozuka as a replacement for Yuki - nothing else. Moreover he just stated that once again himself in this episode: "My feelings are the same, therefore..." "I'm saying you're my goddess". Well, if you ask me whether it's good or bad... I'd reply with Yayoi's words: "You're a spoiled child". Touya really is. Well, I still believe it's because of his child complex. There must be a reason for such a behaviour. And the beginning of this episode just confirmed that there is one.

Anyway, I'm not the one to judge the Touya's doings. But I think his character is actually very well-thought and projected. We might find him weird, but try putting yourself in his shoes and maybe you'll change your mind. To be honest I can't think of a single action he did totally lame, out-of-character, and unrealistic. Touya, and not only Touya, I'd say each character in this show behave very naturally and realistically. Just imagine you don't have internet and mobile phone. Yes-yes, imagine THAT: no blogs, no facebook, no MAL, no email, no IM, no SMS, no MMS, no GPS, no direct-person calling. And when you do.. I mean when you REALLY do, enjoy the realism of the White Album.
Oct 26, 2009 5:57 AM

Oct 2009
soulelle said:
there's one thing I totally don't understand in this episode - what Yayoi meant when she told "That this love's over"/"The fact that the love is gone"
Did she refer to Touya/Yuki relationship or to Touya/herself relationship? According to the context that should be Touya/Yuki. But she said "Koi", not "Ai" there. And "Koi" is more of a sexual love rather than feelings. And this is pretty much confusing because they never had such a relationship! That kiss alone in the prev. episode was a big advancement. Well, maybe it's because Yayoi-san doesn't know what's "Ai" herself...

This is interesting what you say. I agreed that Yayoi does not love herself and had bad experience with it. Maybe around Rina's time whe she was manager for her or maybe even before because ED shows her at a younger age.
soulelle said:
Also, I'd like to state here that Touya has been in love with Yuki for all this time. He never felt a thing for Yayoi. She's nothing but a doll for him. He uses Shinozuka as a replacement for Yuki - nothing else. Moreover he just stated that once again himself in this episode: "My feelings are the same, therefore..." "I'm saying you're my goddess". Well, if you ask me whether it's good or bad... I'd reply with Yayoi's words: "You're a spoiled child". Touya really is. Well, I still believe it's because of his child complex. There must be a reason for such a behaviour. And the beginning of this episode just confirmed that there is one.

Once again agreed. Touya is using Yayoi and she is using him. Like someone said before: "friends with benefits"
soulelle said:
Anyway, I'm not the one to judge the Touya's doings. But I think his character is actually very well-thought and projected. We might find him weird, but try putting yourself in his shoes and maybe you'll change your mind. To be honest I can't think of a single action he did totally lame, out-of-character, and unrealistic. Touya, and not only Touya, I'd say each character in this show behave very naturally and realistically. Just imagine you don't have internet and mobile phone. Yes-yes, imagine THAT: no blogs, no facebook, no MAL, no email, no IM, no SMS, no MMS, no GPS, no direct-person calling. And when you do.. I mean when you REALLY do, enjoy the realism of the White Album.

I can imagine it but I think Touya has some sexual problem. He cannot hold himself back on sex and needs it. If it was not like that then he would wait and be more faithful to Yuki. He also would not get charmed that easily. Some girls would never accept what Touya is doing even for his reasons.

Nov 1, 2009 4:35 PM

Oct 2008

The Venus Festival..

Ogata Rina pulled a big one...

Nov 20, 2009 3:07 AM

May 2008
Even after that kiss with yuki, hes still sleeping with yayoi..
hes like using for just for sex. but likes yuki, and even buys again her cds even thouht he already has a few.
finally we saw rina, i wonder whats going to happen next
Jan 25, 2010 12:56 PM

Aug 2008
Touya does really sound like Makoto...that's what I hate...zzz
Sep 10, 2012 9:13 PM

Nov 2011
Dec 21, 2012 10:16 PM

Dec 2007
I knew that Touya's dad would die or get close to dying. I guess he tried to see some Akira and Misaka action and that messed up his heart. I think Rina left because she realizes that she's just being used by her brother. He just wants to use them as tools. She said it in one of the first episodes. He got bored of her after she didn't live up to his expectations, and now he's somewhat happy due to Yuki's potential. He'll bored after a while because no one will live up to his expectations. At least that's what I think.
Jul 12, 2013 5:35 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Looks like Rina wants to go to that project deep inside, but she knows it will come at a huge proce which is being separated from Yuki. Yuki on the other hand can finally work on her chance to qualify for that project since Rina won't be an obstacle anymore. Still it's sad to know how things ended up turning.

Touya seriously needs to be slapped because he is supposed to take care of his father not Misaki and Akira.While those two take care of Touya's father, Touya is sleeping with Yayoi constantly, yet he misses Yuki. I'm sorry to say this, but Touya needs to make up his mind. Either choose Sayoi/Yuki/Rina/Mana or don't have a friendship with neither of them and basically become a lonesome guy who doesn't cause trouble for anyone.

Apr 12, 2014 1:37 PM

May 2012
What a meh episode, the development is still pretty weird and depressive... I really wonder what the story is heading to.
Apr 21, 2015 2:26 AM

Feb 2013
I've come to the conclusion that Touya uses Yayoi purely for sex. Nothing more. Just jerk yourself you cheater. Go die in a fire. Touya's thought process is so stupid.

Eiji and Yayoi are planning something. I don't know what. Are they still trying to break up Yuki and Touya?

Rina is independent! Rina is a strong idol who don't need no production company! lol

I hope answers come in the future.
Jan 31, 2017 12:48 PM

Aug 2013
I have a strong feeling that there will be no happy ending.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Jul 2, 2017 6:19 AM

Mar 2017
Seriously wtf Yuki?! You are willing to quit being an idol and your entire career for Rina, but you can't do that for your relationship with our MC Touya? This is so stupid. The reason why Touya is acting like such an ass and cheating around in the first place is because you're leaving a void in him that he's trying to fill, that can apparently be easily filled for the sake of Rina but not for him. So frustrating. At this point I wouldn't be surprised if a Yuki x Rina ships.
Apr 19, 2019 9:51 PM

Aug 2017
Bad episode. Story has no direction right now. I'm watching in high speed.

Let's see some more Yayoi fanservice.
Apr 12, 2021 3:59 AM

Aug 2014
noteDhero said:
Finally, Touya is an idiot. Why is he talking to Yayoi about being thankful for seeing Yuki on Christmas Eve. he didn't seem to want anything to do with her not but a week later.

He was "thankful" because:

Yuki was going to perform in her first concert ever. But Touya was not going to be able to go see Yuki in her concert because he was working for Rina as an assistant. Yayoi was supposed to give Yuki's letter with the ticket to Touya, but Yayoi accidentally ripped the letter apart.

Rina then put the letter together and read it. Once she read it, she told Touya the content. Then Rina fired Touya for hurting Yuki.

And because Touya was now fired, he was freed to go to Yuki's concert.

So thats why he was being thankful to Yayoi. Bottom line, had Rina not read the letter, Touya would have never been fired and he would not have been able to go to Yuki's concert.
oooo3333Jan 9, 2022 10:14 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » White Album 2nd Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

francismeunier - Dec 24, 2009

131 by Daninokuni »»
Oct 17, 2023 5:19 PM

Poll: » White Album 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

francismeunier - Dec 5, 2009

52 by Daninokuni »»
Oct 16, 2023 6:58 AM

Poll: » White Album 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

francismeunier - Nov 28, 2009

68 by Daninokuni »»
Oct 15, 2023 4:47 PM

Poll: » White Album 2nd Season Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ShanaFlame - Nov 6, 2009

62 by Daninokuni »»
Oct 13, 2023 12:24 PM

Poll: » White Album 2nd Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ShanaFlame - Oct 30, 2009

61 by Daninokuni »»
Oct 12, 2023 4:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.