Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 19, 2014 12:25 AM

Mar 2013
This show would be so dull without Sakurai. The MC especially is such a boring idiot. Who listens to an audio that is obviously of a girl getting kidnapped and goes "Do you think this could be... an incident or something?". Like no shit it is, what exactly are you trained to be able to identify?
Jul 19, 2014 1:23 AM

Sep 2013
omg the English lol

And talk about that art at the end ಠ_ಠ (after the ending)

Jul 19, 2014 3:00 AM

Jan 2014
too much fanservice for an 'action' anime in my opinion...
Jul 19, 2014 3:04 AM

Dec 2010
This anime's genre is much alike Toaru Kagaku no Railgun, but the difference is that I actually cared for the characters and what were they doing there. And TKNR was actually better than this in almost any way.

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT TRAINS!
Jul 19, 2014 3:29 AM

Jan 2014
Animation kinda improved, I guess?
Still, Blu-ray better be good.

Sasshou is really cute. Cannot decide between Sakurai or her.
"The one true, unchanging righteousness in the world is..cuteness! Cute makes right! All our needs, desires, and instincts seek cuteness, and it is for cuteness that we will give everything we have! That's just the way men are!" - Sora
Jul 19, 2014 3:35 AM
Jul 2014
I like trains!
Jul 19, 2014 4:13 AM

Jul 2014
ss4chris said:
What is this show. is it going to have a plot/ romance or what?

Well we do have PLOT.

And that Engrish...

At least this episode was slightly better than the last two; still dissapointing though. I though this was going to be a show about trains, not generic harems and random ass-kicking.
Jul 19, 2014 10:33 AM

Aug 2013
I for one am enjoying this series so far, yeah it has some stuff in it that doesn't make sense and perhaps the MC is a little too obsessed with trains to the point of irritation but it's an interesting series given it's premise. With regard to this episode you could have taken Iwaizumi out of this episode and it would have made no impact at all, the poor guy needs more to do than polishing his baton and just generally waiting for a fight, that we don't even get to see in the end!
Jul 19, 2014 11:04 AM

Mar 2011
Haha, that English. Nice episode though it was a bit slow.
Jul 19, 2014 11:24 AM

Jan 2014
Nice episode. I gotta like the fact that Koumi isn't just boobs and innocence like other girls. She has attitude and competence to match, I really like her.
Jul 19, 2014 12:51 PM

May 2009
The hell am I watching this for?
It's the stupidest show ever. The whole crew leaves for a hunt. It's customary to leave someone behind. Jeez. And from the preview the next is gonna be way more fanservice. Cannot stand it.

You'd think that an anime promoting railways will not make it look like everyone in the industry has big boobs and that's all its worth. Drastic changes in boob size again. LOL. The animators themselves are sick of it.
It was the 15th audio file. They can at least say that those were from previous days.
Rather than promoting railways, they're making me be wary of it. Sick perverts.

Honestly.. this show is shit.

DROPPED!
2/10
_____ _ _ ______

Within pain, there is desire.

_____ _ _ ______
Jul 19, 2014 1:37 PM

Jun 2014
The whole plot just falls together unnaturally
Jul 19, 2014 3:11 PM
Jan 2014
Im currently just watching the Series cause im waiting for the Plot. Im still not sure what kind of Main Story they plan to do. Normally in the first few episodes a kind of story will be introduced but or you have an idea what this is all about but currently still waiting. When next time will be already a beach episode it looks like i have to wait another week for some story...
The Epsisodes werent that bad so far but would like to get some kind of story soon.
Jul 19, 2014 3:52 PM

Jun 2013
This anime isnt anything special but its entertaining :)
Jul 19, 2014 10:45 PM

Jun 2014
Pretty interesting episode! We met Sasshou (a female version of Takayama) who is into trains as much as he is! Sasshou and Takayama seem to have a connection. I loved how Sasshou pinpointed the location of her friend by just listening to the sounds of the audio file. Amazing anime, can't wait for the action to start!
So glad that I'm not a huge manga reader, because the manga readers WHINE WAY TOO MUCH and have to RUIN every adapted anime for the ANIME ONLY WATCHERS!
Jul 20, 2014 12:54 AM

Dec 2011
Another episodic episode. Really liking the detective work they made there.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 20, 2014 1:32 AM

Aug 2013
SakurasouBusters said:
This anime isnt anything special but its entertaining :)

This. I'm not bored so I will keep watching.
Definitely not the worst show of this season.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Jul 20, 2014 8:02 AM
Apr 2012
Another fantastic episode. Really like Sasshou, she is very much into trains and her passion for them helped her save her friend. To pinpoint the exact train station was impressive. Koumi speaks very good English though the guy she spoke to seemingly didn't, clearly sounded like a JP VA speaking English but I didn't mind. 5/5
Jul 20, 2014 9:47 AM

Jul 2009
First a bomb and now a kidnapping and rape? This show has GONE TOO FAR.
Jul 20, 2014 12:12 PM
Dec 2013
All chicks in this show are amazing in terms of assets.
Sakurai face-planting someone at the beginning was funny. Like how MC was actually fighting against crime this time.
Next episode will have lots of fan service, and MC is a tit magnet.
Jul 20, 2014 1:21 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
My main complaint is that they didn't show the fight scene. I'd love to see Aoi go off on those guys. Also, I don't really know why the teacher was specifically praising Takayama. The guy literally did nothing. Eh.

Fun episode though. The "wars" part of this show is interesting. The asses in this show are great too. At least we know where the budget went.

Swimsuits next. Yay!
Jul 20, 2014 1:28 PM

Jul 2010
I enjoyed this episode a ton more than last weeks'. There was an ongoing conflict, no exaggerated scenes of "oops, she fell on my crotch" and there was an actual focus on trains (for a little bit). Sasshou is quite the cutie and I did enjoy the Maid outfit. They didn't go overboard and shove it in our faces.

Next week looks to cater to those who enjoy the "plot". I will withhold judgement until after I watch it. Perhaps it will cater to me as well, as in, "Perhaps more important stuff will happen so I can enjoy both the plot and the 'plot'". I'm all for some fan-service as long they TRY to include something to push the story along. Even if it's just a one-shot beach mystery or something.
Jul 20, 2014 1:33 PM

Dec 2013
Naoto definitely needs to brush up his language skills. I liked the fact that Haruka actually knew semi-decent English, though I don't quite understand how the foreigner dude's Engurish sounded so awful though. Seriously they could have found a native English speaker to dub that part, it really wouldn't hurt their budget much (I'm pretty damn sure a lotta expats living/studying over there wouldn't mind doing it for free either).

Looks like Haruka's got herself a new rival for Naoto now. Sasshou seems a decent character here. I loved the fact that she actually has a specific skill that's useful outside her line of work. I've seen way too many female characters in anime whose only characteristic is looking pretty and liking the MCs, its nice to see characters with a brain and some actual tangible qualities for a change.

The drug dealer thingy was a bit contrived though. You would think that an innocent girl recording the sound of trains wouldn't even be caught out or kidnapped by Yakuza dealing drugs. Then, to just kidnap her and throw her into a warehouse for one day where other people could find her was just way too convenient. If it were actual yakuza and the girl had found out about a deal like that, she would probably already have been sleeping with fishes at the bottom of that Canal wearing cement shoes. It wouldn't make sense for those gangsters to hold her captive if she were better off to them dead.

Once again I tried to click skip on the OP and ED.... and once again I failed once the first note is sung.... I'm seriously a sucker for these two songs, I can't explain it either.

Ah well, next episode please!
HESTIAAPPROVES
Jul 20, 2014 7:04 PM
Dec 2013
Todd_ said:
I don't really know why the teacher was specifically praising Takayama. The guy literally did nothing. Eh.
She likes him because of his determinations of work, how he is persistent and his dick. I don't think physical battles are what they care for when observing the right person for the job.
Jul 21, 2014 6:08 PM

Jul 2010
I like how there is alwas "action" and every episode must end with a fight. There is not much comedy nor SoL, so this is all good.

Btw, I'm watching this for the booties.
Jul 21, 2014 6:56 PM

Feb 2008
This show is definitely not anything really praise worthy, but its kinda fun to watch, it's definitely a a different setting, so I guess thats why.

It also seems that every girl in the show has a LOT of plot... if you know what I mean...
Jul 22, 2014 10:01 PM
Apr 2013
This episode was pretty decent. All that fan-service though. I don't mind in the least :P.

In other news...

Jul 23, 2014 5:22 AM

Feb 2014
Certainly the worst show of this season. However, boobs won't let me drop it.
Between the adult world and the world of kids,

there, Holyland exists.
Aug 1, 2014 11:23 AM

Mar 2013
hahaha engrish.
Aug 1, 2014 7:46 PM

Nov 2013
So uh...why didn't the kidnappers take the victim to a faraway place where she wouldn't be able to be tracked? Did they not see the dropped phone and think it would be crucial? I was gonna drop this anime, but now I'm just gonna watch with my lower head.

1/5
LoL summoner name: Dongblaster
Steam: We're Andr Attack
3DS FC 5472-7177-5620
Please PM me before adding any of these
Aug 5, 2014 10:55 PM

Apr 2011
Okay episode. Two girls having an interest in Takayama.
Aug 7, 2014 4:49 AM

Nov 2010
It's kind of sad with the third episode most stuff isn't about the railway at all, but the safety and playing detective
The locations are very nice though and Takayama x Mari Sasshou, please
Aug 29, 2014 1:16 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Hmm ok episode. It was interesting how the girl found out the location of the yellow train.

Them uniforms, must be extra small since it makes the girls have more curves.

Sep 15, 2014 12:26 AM

Jul 2013
Japanese engrish is the best engrish!

This show is not about trains.. it's about asses and bewbs! asses and bewbs!
Oct 4, 2014 6:04 AM

Nov 2011
3/5

Episode that shows more of a plot dedicated to the protagonist.
I would not say how bad bet, only that the rolling stock is only the boundary or nearly so.
Instead, the scenes dedicated to fanservice is over 9000!
The drawings are still quite scarce in many occasions, the narrative that show no flaw in the action scenes, just the most beautiful of showing prevent criminals when they are beaten by the good. Ahhh!
I hope that the next episode is a little more dense action and trains.
Well, I'm okay even if you focus a little more on the protagonist and his future expectations, as they have done today.
P.S. I feel more and more the smell of harem for Naoto.
Oct 13, 2014 12:05 PM

May 2012
I quite like the combination of nice and intense development! Let's see what's next!
Nov 19, 2014 4:43 AM
Nov 2013
Last topic I said next might be Fire Fighter but hahaha......... but guess I was wrong they r a Detectives XD
Now story is fell its lacking a lot

but loving more Girls interested in MC = Harem
Dec 12, 2014 11:59 PM

Aug 2013
Kidnapping case now ?? Wow this is really something lol.
Pheww Sasshou is cute.. bummer she's not a main.. she's so kakoiiii-!!
It would've been better if they show some of the ass kicking action there though.
Another princess next episode omg.
Feb 16, 2015 7:43 PM

Nov 2009
That episode was painfully average, absolutely nothing stood out and the new girl was pointless and is only there to build a harem.
Mar 30, 2015 1:55 AM

Jan 2012
so close to dropping this garbage

i'll give it 1 or 2 more eps
Oct 1, 2015 7:51 AM
Dec 2009
The second episode was really "exciting" and this one paled in comparison, IMO.

Aversa said:
Am i the only one who thinks the main and the red head have the hots for each other.
They literally look like a couple already.

Agreed!
May 1, 2016 1:04 PM

Apr 2013
People are complaining about too much fanservice? Really??? For an ecchi this is like super-tame and not even noticable O_O
Jan 9, 2017 11:50 AM

Jul 2014
boo they didn't anime the fight scene.
Apr 25, 2020 12:34 AM

Sep 2018
Liked this quite a bit more than the last episode. Though I will say that I feel like this show would be better without the ecchi elements. It's not that I'm some anti-ecchi prude, I'm not, it just feels like the ecchi stuff doesn't really fit the show and is forced in. Ecchi elements are fine when they just flow into the rest of the show but in this show's case they are pushed into the show in a way that feels out of place and distracting.

Gator said:
People are complaining about too much fanservice? Really??? For an ecchi this is like super-tame and not even noticable O_O

it might be tame, but that isn't really the issue, the issue, at least for me, is that it doesn't feel like it fits the show. When it shows up it's like "look at me, isn't this scene hot and sexy", it's yelling out for attention like an awkward teenager trying desperately to fit into a group it admires but doesn't belong in.
KristiwazhereApr 25, 2020 12:38 AM
Feb 24, 2021 10:07 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
After the bomb now a kidnapping by a drug gang.... this station is in the Bronx? WTF
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rail Wars! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2014

181 by KanthorFehga »»
Jan 30, 2023 9:10 AM

Poll: » Rail Wars! Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 11, 2014

75 by 424jersey106 »»
Aug 13, 2022 12:56 AM

Poll: » Rail Wars! Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 14, 2014

99 by Raizel »»
Jan 1, 2022 3:49 PM

Poll: » Rail Wars! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2014

68 by ColdBisquiT »»
Dec 28, 2021 5:12 PM

Poll: » Rail Wars! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 21, 2014

78 by Apakabar »»
Dec 4, 2021 5:00 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.