Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sword Art Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (16) « First ... « 14 15 [16]
Apr 15, 2018 9:26 PM
Feb 2018
Hahahhaaahhaha.

A sniper fighting in close combat. OOOooook.

But yeah Sinon's pretty cool. And its good to see the waifus at the end.
Jul 19, 2019 8:32 PM
May 2019
"bullets r flyin' and he has the fookin NERVE to SMILE :) like that"

its a dang video game bro video games are fun
Aug 15, 2019 1:49 PM
Apr 2016
Damn, she sure is a badass. It was a good fight, she won? Seemed like she did, yet for some reason she wasn't happy at all later.
Aug 29, 2019 10:23 PM

Aug 2017
Well, it seems that Sinon is a new MC. Cool fight if u ask me. GGO world is really cool.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jun 18, 2020 5:17 PM
EOussama

Dec 2016
It looks like this new Miku Hatsume looking chick is joining the main chick. Maybe a candidate in the cursed harem.
Nov 18, 2020 5:24 PM

Aug 2019
Sinon is a total badass. Love the aesthetic of GGO. Animation this season looks better as well. The ending and openings are also quite nice. Looks like Kirito is thinking about entering GGO afterall. Almost forgot why I disliked the first season so much and then Silica gets picked up by that monster. Wish they just stopped with all the fanservice
May 4, 2022 6:40 PM

Jun 2020
We've got a full episode with Sinon on our hands, She really looks serious in every way

What can I say she's just badass and she has a badass ass wait what, This somewhat feels slow but I don't mind that much it's a good overview of what GGO can look like, And Genshin players prob know who she voice in JP is.

One thing that slipped my mind is did Asuna changed her name to Aqua by any chance.
KanezushiMay 4, 2022 10:09 PM
Aug 9, 2022 3:34 PM

Sep 2017
Pretty good animation. Nice character introduction, gave some more depth to the anime. Get me curious and excited to keep on watching.
Oct 24, 2022 1:08 PM

Mar 2019
I don't like how they keep playing ALO, I just can't stand those elf years, especially when I loved how they looked in SAO.

I like Sinon, she seems cool. Her voice is also weird given how she looks but still sounds good.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Jul 4, 2023 12:29 AM
Jun 2019
A good episode, though I'm still questioning so many decisions Sinon made. One, for example, not warming her teammates that the dude had a mini-gun IMMEDIATELY after spotting it. If she's a top sniper as they said she was. Being cool under stressful situation is a must, especially since you have to be precise.

Second, as a gamer (heh heh) myself, why would anyone as a sniper go in the front lines? You're a SNIPER.

Third, I still don't understand why she never sniped him when he was busy shooting at the others. Like bruh, if she's fast enough to dodge bullets, she can stay where she was and snipe him when he's busy.

Fourth and finally. Sinon should be dead. How can that mini-gun dude not understand that you shoot where the person will be, not where they are. It's basic FPS stuff. She's mid-air, so she has NO way of dodging from what we've seen so far. Just tilt it forward a bit and bam. She's dead.

Anyway, at least we got more Kirito, Asune, and Yuu. Though on a more positive side, the aCtIoN wAs nIcE 🤤.
Graduated High School in May of 2022. Summer vacation has finally arrived. I have once again regained the power of a new anime fan, being able to watch multiple anime episodes in a day. Time to binge-watch every single anime I can into the night until college arrives. SADGE. SUPER SADGE... College has begun as of Monday, August 30, 2022, so you won't be seeing me much around these parks. See you on weekends, I guess... School me is back. Sigh! I'll at least try for one anime a day with all this course load.
Jul 15, 2023 12:39 PM

Aug 2019
shinons gun fight was pretty epic but i think she is dumb:D? wouldnt it have been way smarter to run behind the enemies instead of running to your pals whore are being shot at

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 16, 2023 8:22 AM

Nov 2023
Sinon is hot as always
Jan 26, 5:10 AM
Nov 2023
Very boring, was the cause of leaving the series two times
Pages (16) « First ... « 14 15 [16]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sword Art Online II Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2014

546 by amf85 »»
Apr 30, 2:56 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online II Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 4, 2014

432 by amf85 »»
Apr 29, 12:24 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online II Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2014

286 by amf85 »»
Apr 28, 9:38 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online II Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Sep 6, 2014

418 by amf85 »»
Apr 28, 3:22 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online II Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2014

515 by amf85 »»
Apr 28, 2:33 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.