Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Jul 18, 2014 3:06 PM

Jul 2013
Twelve gives me chills every time he talks.

5/5
"Komugi, are you there?"

Jul 18, 2014 3:19 PM

Apr 2014
I'm pretty sure they made up the second version of the riddle because I can't find any reference of it online. They're trying way too hard to make the two kids look smart and the everyone else seem dumb. It all seemed unrealistic, especially the part where everyone left the police station.

First episode was better though
3/5
Jul 18, 2014 3:26 PM

Feb 2014
pretty interesting so far !
Flying without feathers is not easy; my wings have no feathers
Jul 18, 2014 3:30 PM

Jul 2013
Genix said:
But what can you do with Plutonium?

Plutonium is extremely powerful, and if created correctly a plutonium bomb could wipe out an entire city.
"Komugi, are you there?"

Jul 18, 2014 3:41 PM
Oct 2010
[quote=SunkenShip]

Um yeah.
- Quiet, genius bishounen with glasses.
- Quirky and playful high school boy who looks 12.
- Depressed pretty girl.
- Dumb police. Everyone is dumb, really (apart from the "extremely intelligent" high school kids and the guy who solved the riddle).
/quote]

I know that the characters are generic, but I was wondering where the pretentious part came in.

SunkenShip said:

The sentence felt more like a challenge to the police than an indication of some location. He said "so they probably mean the bomb is where the police themselves are". What?

That was the point... it was meant to sound like a challenge to the police. Given the context it was clever wording because they knew that the police would take it the wrong way.

And also, when the police thought the answer was 'man' and apparently did not notice that the boys said 2-4-3 not 4-2-3 I cried. Seriously? I was waiting for someone to correct him while he has explaining that bad riddle everybody knows about but no. Nothing. Our "brilliant" friend did at the last minute.

I definitely give you that point because it made no sense. I'm referring to the other parts i.e their actions and how they figured it out. The entire thing was likely supposed to be misdirection, further evidence to this is that the riddle itself was not relevant at all, only the numbers were important. However they made the police over think it and that sent them the wrong way. Also just for clarification, this show is currently 6/10 for me.
Jul 18, 2014 3:47 PM

May 2013
Aesthetically this is pretty much unparalleled masterclass: direction, cinematography, sound, and music all just knock it right out of the park.

I'm so far on board with the plot, seems like it's going to be a tense cat and mouse if anything. However, characters have yet to wow -- not really a problem yet but it could be. I'm intrigued by Lisa and her plight, since it's not often we get anime characters with supremely overbearing parents. She seems like she's going to be our emotional core, so here's hoping they've got a good plan for her.

As for the riddle, yeah it was simple and the answer was common knowledge here in the west, but I'm willing to give the team the benefit of the doubt here and assume things will get more difficult.
Jul 18, 2014 5:29 PM

Aug 2013
Well, I didn't knew there was another interpretation of the Sphinx enigma...
That police dude sure knows his shit.

Their plan is again pretty much infallible. There is only one flaw in their group and it's the girl. But they can probably transform that flaw into advantage.

So they stole plutonium, uh? I think I would be scared too if some bombs maniac stole plutonium... xD

Really loves the characters so far. They all have unique personnality and realistic personnality. I like how they portrait Risa anxiety problems.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Jul 18, 2014 7:06 PM

Sep 2013
Awesome episode, this keeps getting better

Jul 18, 2014 8:20 PM

Nov 2012
Somehow I get the feeling the DNA research facility (4-2-3 riddle version) will be brought up again in the future.
Your so-called peaceful world makes me bored, so don't blame me if I destroy all of it.
- http://worldinverse.smackjeeves.com
Jul 18, 2014 8:33 PM

Dec 2013
who else had a nerdgasm when they mentioned The Onion Router?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 18, 2014 11:10 PM

Mar 2013
I will call it folks, this anime is the best this season, great OST, plot, animation so far. .It has a huge potential to be the Anime of the Year.

Tokyo Ghoul isn't too far behind though.
Jul 19, 2014 2:10 AM

Jul 2013
Wow those guys are terribly equipped against terrorism aren't they? it's surprising there's so much leeway in their security considering there's a terrorist group at large. Normally you'd anticipated that police stations are one of the next possible targets. It's amazing they didn't even set up proper security like you know, checking the contents of every visitors' luggage especially highly suspicious large container like a noodle delivery box that can be used to store bombs and god knows what.

Don't these guys have criminal profiler? there are so many things that can be found out from the Sphinx's video like hair style, hair color, height, voice tone, and overall behavior. I'm surprised they haven't combed the Tokyo area's schools and universities to match these guys description (especially considering they have unique voices). These days we even have voice matching technology that can calculate with a high percentage of accuracy. Those people that have suddenly moved to the Tokyo area like our two anti-heroes (who foolishly enrolled in a god damn school) should have been prime suspects, how long does it take for the police to gather these information? Nowadays anti-terror squad can find terrorists culprit in a short time after the incident occurred. I know because I live in a country where there have been several terrorist attacks. I mean fuck, they could even find these guys before they attacked.

I hope this doesn't become like Aldnoah Zero, great music and art but so much stupidity in the story.
Jul 19, 2014 3:03 AM

Nov 2012
anyone getting the feeling that Nine is probably Oedipus? just a guess
Jul 19, 2014 3:59 AM

Sep 2013
This gives me the Death Note vibes. The anime series increases my libido. Meaning I want more :)

Jul 19, 2014 5:39 AM
Jan 2014
I'm addicted to the OP.

Was delighted to find this gif...

This has been wonderfully presented so far.
2SugoiToActSugoiJul 19, 2014 5:42 AM
moving on.
Jul 19, 2014 6:33 AM

Dec 2010
skudoops said:
SunkenShip said:

The sentence felt more like a challenge to the police than an indication of some location. He said "so they probably mean the bomb is where the police themselves are". What?

That was the point... it was meant to sound like a challenge to the police. Given the context it was clever wording because they knew that the police would take it the wrong way.

I found it very convenient.

skudoops said:
SunkenShip said:

And also, when the police thought the answer was 'man' and apparently did not notice that the boys said 2-4-3 not 4-2-3 I cried. Seriously? I was waiting for someone to correct him while he has explaining that bad riddle everybody knows about but no. Nothing. Our "brilliant" friend did at the last minute.

I definitely give you that point because it made no sense. I'm referring to the other parts i.e their actions and how they figured it out. The entire thing was likely supposed to be misdirection, further evidence to this is that the riddle itself was not relevant at all, only the numbers were important. However they made the police over think it and that sent them the wrong way. Also just for clarification, this show is currently 6/10 for me.

A red herring? If so, it was executed very poorly. How did the brilliant guy know that the actual solution is nothing but a red herring? Wouldn't he look for anything related to Oedipus or what it could mean? Instead of completely ignoring it and just magically finding the location? The second half of the episode just felt too dumb ugh.

And read what MoeGod wrote. How could they not use a voice changer software or something? That's a stupid move for these so-called extremely intelligent terrorists. It's a huge risk, as people from school may recognize them. Like MoeGod mentioned, their hair color, height and body shapes are in the video as well. They could very easily be caught.

Then there is the zero fatalities thing. Pretty sure the show does this so we can forgive the terrorists when it reveals their tragic backstories eventually (I hope I'm wrong). To be fair, Lisa's story does look interesting. The scene with her mom was good in my opinion.

But I personally thought the characters, their actions, and the dialogue were not realistic at all. Maybe I was expecting too much.
Jul 19, 2014 7:46 AM

Apr 2014
I enjoyed it and my only nit pick is, if your given a riddle with 2 4 and 3 in sequence, tell me you wouldn't list all important buildings with 2 4 and 3 within the city and then make a shortlist of likely targets.
Jul 19, 2014 8:13 AM

Aug 2011
I also thought the riddle was a bit lame in the beginning, but enjoyed the much needed alteration at the end.

This Shibasaki character I find intriguing. He must be the character Nine is waiting to enter fray. Can't wait to find out that connection.

IMO, all 3 episodes so far have been a 10; I hope it continues.
Jul 19, 2014 8:52 AM

Dec 2012
Wow I went and did some more research on the story of Oedipus and damn that is a fucked up tale.

But yea thus far ZnT is fantastic: it has perfect atmosphere and tension from just the minor conversations to the pulsating lead up when searching for a bomb. Definitely looking to be the AotS atm and dare I say serious contender for AotY.
Jul 19, 2014 8:58 AM

Apr 2014
icanhazqnime said:
I enjoyed it and my only nit pick is, if your given a riddle with 2 4 and 3 in sequence, tell me you wouldn't list all important buildings with 2 4 and 3 within the city and then make a shortlist of likely targets.

Exactly! I mean isn't that the most logical thing to do? But they do this only at the end of the episode when they were out of time.
Jul 19, 2014 9:34 AM

Feb 2012
Cool series. I still wonder what their motive is.
Jul 19, 2014 9:57 AM
Jun 2010
Man the ending of this anime is going to be epic. We had 911 as ep 1, and now this.
Jul 19, 2014 10:00 AM

Mar 2011
This anime is so good like, wow.
Jul 19, 2014 10:10 AM
Oct 2010
SunkenShip said:

And read what MoeGod wrote. How could they not use a voice changer software or something? That's a stupid move for these so-called extremely intelligent terrorists. It's a huge risk, as people from school may recognize them. Like MoeGod mentioned, their hair color, height and body shapes are in the video as well. They could very easily be caught.

Then there is the zero fatalities thing. Pretty sure the show does this so we can forgive the terrorists when it reveals their tragic backstories eventually (I hope I'm wrong). To be fair, Lisa's story does look interesting. The scene with her mom was good in my opinion.

But I personally thought the characters, their actions, and the dialogue were not realistic at all. Maybe I was expecting too much.

Currently, what terrorist video have you seen where they have used voice changers? Also their characteristics mean nothing in this instance, so many people would fit that description it wouldn't be funny.

As for the zero fatalities thing, I don't really care to much about that. I find it a bit forced as well (it was much better executed in episode 1 though). Finally, I'm not sure why you were expecting it to be 100% realistic, I mean two teenagers stole plutonium straight out of a facility in the first episode.. just let that sink in for a moment. They are just trying to make things believable, not realistic. There's a big difference there.
Jul 19, 2014 10:24 AM

Dec 2010
skudoops said:
Currently, what terrorist video have you seen where they have used voice changers? Also their characteristics mean nothing in this instance, so many people would fit that description it wouldn't be funny.

As for the zero fatalities thing, I don't really care to much about that. I find it a bit forced as well (it was much better executed in episode 1 though). Finally, I'm not sure why you were expecting it to be 100% realistic, I mean two teenagers stole plutonium straight out of a facility in the first episode.. just let that sink in for a moment. They are just trying to make things believable, not realistic. There's a big difference there.

Well, in Death Note for example, even
This is also very common in other shows like Detective Conan. I'm pretty sure the police can find them based on that video. And they're terrorists; you'd think more efforts would go into that.

Oh sorry I meant unbelievable. Well, both unrealistic and unbelievable. I can see my posts are starting to look like nitpicks, so I'm sorry. The episode as a whole felt like that for me, not just that one part.
Jul 19, 2014 10:43 AM

Sep 2011
The Oedipus story took longer than it should, but I'm guessing that bringing up more than the Sphinx's riddle has a purpose. I wonder who Oedipus actually stands for and how that relates to the protagonists. Solving the riddle would make that inspector Oedipus, but in the larger context, I doubt the two have any interest in him.
Jul 19, 2014 10:58 AM

Jul 2013
@SunkenShip

Actually that's not the only thing. Once they analyzed the bomb from the police station, they'd figure out that it came from the noodle delivery box. Then all they have to do is gather info from the witnesses and some of them are bound to remember "that ramen guy"'s face (he passed quite a lot of police officers on the way). They just need to sketch his face, estimate his height, basically construct his profile (which is bound to match the info gathered from the video) and then conduct a large scale man hunt (just like how they usually hunt for criminals using rough sketches). It's really just a matter of time before these wannabe terrorists got caught.. that is if the police in this anime is even the slightest bit competent.
Jul 19, 2014 11:32 AM
May 2014
Rofl it's an anime. I don't think they were aiming for realistic or believable when they decided to put two high schoolers as the destroyers of Tokyo.

It's entertaining and has got me curious about the story behind the characters. It's a thriller alright.
Jul 19, 2014 12:20 PM

Nov 2013
MoeGod said:
@SunkenShip

Actually that's not the only thing. Once they analyzed the bomb from the police station, they'd figure out that it came from the noodle delivery box. Then all they have to do is gather info from the witnesses and some of them are bound to remember "that ramen guy"'s face (he passed quite a lot of police officers on the way). They just need to sketch his face, estimate his height, basically construct his profile (which is bound to match the info gathered from the video) and then conduct a large scale man hunt (just like how they usually hunt for criminals using rough sketches). It's really just a matter of time before these wannabe terrorists got caught.. that is if the police in this anime is even the slightest bit competent.

OMG the nitpicking!

The entire scene of him entering the police station was just to point out that, by looking relaxed and confident, he managed to get in basically unnoticed. Not to mention that he was wearing a helmet.
How do you conduct a "large scale search" of a young man with short black hair, in Tokyo?
Jul 19, 2014 12:37 PM

Jul 2012
FML Gotta wait another week for my ZnT dose.

zachfoss said:
This gives me the Death Note vibes. The anime series increases my libido. Meaning I want more :)

^ This. Anti-hero protags vs. Police department. LOVE!
Jul 19, 2014 12:45 PM

Jul 2013
kokusho36 said:

OMG the nitpicking!

The entire scene of him entering the police station was just to point out that, by looking relaxed and confident, he managed to get in basically unnoticed. Not to mention that he was wearing a helmet.

He's not unnoticed, some of the police officers took a glance at him. The receptionist definitely saw him. The last police officer even took an obvious look at him. He was wearing a helmet but they can easily match his profile with one of the two boys in the video, which clearly showed their hair.

kokusho36 said:

How do you conduct a "large scale search" of a young man with short black hair, in Tokyo?

Oh I don't know, how do the police usually find people just by relying on sketches? how do they usually find terrorist suspects based on eye witness' description? I'm not an expert on how police work but I know for sure they have the ability to do that. My country used to have this kind of terrorist bombing and there have been several times when the police caught the perpetrator FAR away from where the incident took place (I live in Indonesia mind you, a VERY big country). Are you telling me they can't find this guy in Tokyo alone? bullshit! Surely a technologically advanced country like Japan would be better at doing this kind of thing.

That's also not even the only clues they can get. There's this very convenient technology called CCTV you know.

Only the upper floor of the police station was blown up which means there would surely be some of recording from the first floor that survived (unless you're telling me a police station on an up-scale Tokyo area doesn't have a single CCTV). They could also find CCTVs from the surrounding buildings to get a clearer look on his face. Don't forget the traffic cameras recording which means they can easily identify the routes that the "suspicious ramen guy" took (and to look at his face even clearer if the CCTVs aren't enough)

The US could even identify the Boston bombing culprit based on videos alone even though his face was obscured most of the time. It's certainly possible to track these wannabe terrorists seeing how many trails they left.
MoeGodJul 19, 2014 12:53 PM
Jul 19, 2014 12:51 PM
Jun 2010
MoeGod said:
kokusho36 said:

OMG the nitpicking!

He's not unnoticed, some of the police officers took a glance at him. The last police officer even took an obvious look at him. He was wearing a helmet but they can easily match his profile with one of the two boys in the video, which clearly showed their hair.

kokusho36 said:

Oh I don't know, how do the police usually find people just by relying on sketches? how do they usually find terrorist suspects based on eye witness' description? I'm not an expert on how police work but I know for sure they have the ability to do that. My country used to have this kind of terrorist bombing and there have been several times when the police caught the perpetrator FAR away from where the incident took place (I live in Indonesia mind you, a VERY big country). Are you telling me they can't find this guy in Tokyo alone? bullshit! Surely a technologically advanced country like Japan would be better at doing this kind of thing.

That's also not even the only clues they can get. There's this very convenient technology called CCTV you know.

Only the upper floor of the police station was blown up which means there would surely be some of recording from the first floor that survived (unless you're telling me a police station on an up-scale Tokyo area doesn't have a single CCTV). They could also find CCTVs from the surrounding buildings to get a clearer look on his face. Don't forget the traffic cameras recording which means they can easily identify the routes that the "suspicious ramen guy" took (and to look at his face even clearer if the CCTVs aren't enough)

The US could even identify the Boston bombing culprit based on videos alone even though his face was obscured most of the time. It's certainly possible to track these wannabe terrorists seeing how many trails they left.

Here's a hint, most crimes, as in 99%+ are never solved. The rest solves themselves due to lack of planning on the part of the perpetrators.
Jul 19, 2014 1:09 PM

Mar 2009
A good episode, I enjoyed it. The police need to up their game, necessary precautions were not considered such as securing all addresses with 2-4-3 combination, the riddle was a little annoying for me.

Lulu ❤ | My MALoween Candy
Jul 19, 2014 2:17 PM

Mar 2012
Riddles are lame, but hipster terrorists are always fun.
LoneWolf said:
@Josh makes me sad to call myself Canadian.
Jul 19, 2014 2:25 PM

Jul 2012
lame
I want something more than "Cops & Robbers: The Animation", hopefully this won't be a flop. I'll keep watching.
Jul 19, 2014 2:40 PM

May 2013
Dat OST. It's freakin' awesome.

So we learned a lot today. We learned a bit of Computer Science, Greek Mythology, and a lot of Chemistry.
I mean they mentioned Tor! It's a freakin' legit software!
They mentioned Oedipus and the Sphinx! And two versions of the riddle!
And they even mentioned thermite reaction and phreatic explosion!

I want to find out more about Lisa and Shibasaki though.
What I really want to know is what the meaning of VON is and why Nine and Twelve are probably going to blow up the city with plutonium.
I’m always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day… That day when the stars came falling.
Jul 19, 2014 2:48 PM

Apr 2010
MoeGod said:

There was a CCTV that caught him. The episode even had a 5 second close-up of the camera on the second floor that literally caught him red-handed putting the box down in the room (it was hidden behind a potted plant). I'm pretty sure that will come into play in the next episode.

And I'm pretty sure next ep will spin it as a kind of Jason-Bourne style setup of:

"He made a mistake."
"No he didn't, he doesn't make mistakes, he's sending a message."
Jul 19, 2014 3:57 PM

Dec 2010
ilok said:
Here's a hint, most crimes, as in 99%+ are never solved. The rest solves themselves due to lack of planning on the part of the perpetrators.

We really don't care about the 99%+ (that's not even true but whatever), these specific preparators could easily be caught. The video shows too much.

@MoeGod something like that actually happened where I live a while ago haha. They caught a murderer, with the only hint being the tracksuit he was wearing seen in the CCTV footage. I don't know how exactly but they got him. And it was just a killer, not some dangerous terrorists.

Honestly, this wouldn't be very important if the show was smart in other areas. In my opinion, the riddle was cheap, the police were dumb, and the dialogue wasn't anything special. Like sykodelic-ninja said earlier, calling the terrorists "extremely intelligent" and "criminal masterminds" doesn't help either.
SunkenShipJul 19, 2014 4:03 PM
Jul 19, 2014 5:01 PM

Apr 2010
Really loved the OST and the explosion and all but I still am not used to the way the characters are drawn :( It's a huge minus for me. I'll probably end up watching the show until the end though..
Jul 19, 2014 5:22 PM
Jun 2014
Their use of Tor might inspire a few people to use it for dark purposes.

Heil Tor!
Jul 19, 2014 6:56 PM

Dec 2008
Lisa's mom is nuts. I see why her father ran away. Lisa better do the same.

Sent with Mal Updater
Jul 19, 2014 7:50 PM

Feb 2013
They messed up... the license plate was being put on with a crescent wrench, but they used the sound effect of a ratchet. That's wrong!

I also noticed that this entire anime is done with CG. But wow, it looks really great. Other studios should take a hint.

Intense episode. I thought they would slow things down a bit, but I'm glad I was wrong.
Jul 19, 2014 7:57 PM

Jun 2014
What I'm wondering is why the police went through the trouble of looking for a 4-2-3 address when the riddle clearly had a 2-4-3 order.
Jul 19, 2014 8:31 PM

Aug 2013
MoeGod said:

If you don't know, then you should stop the nonsense. US boston bombers were easily found because US could tell their ethnicity from the pictures. There aren't many young Chechen men in Boston. It's an easy job from there. Twelve and nine are supposedly japanese. It becomes more difficult to discern which young Japanese men from a city with hundreds of thousands of people who fit that description...

Furthermore, Twelve wasn't completely hiding his face but he was hiding it. Hence, even a quick glance wouldn't have been enough to be helpful for a sketch. People don't usually have a memory that that's good unless they associated at the time of seeing the man as a negative event. At best, they were curious and they felt at the time that it was a neutral situation. Humans remember negative events (especially traumatizing ones) much better.
Jul 19, 2014 8:35 PM

Dec 2013
Wow I'm really starting to get into this show I like how intense this show is. Most definitely one of my favorite shows so far this season. Also the way they did the riddle was pretty neat.
Jul 19, 2014 9:21 PM

Jul 2013
Kolios said:

If you don't know, then you should stop the nonsense. US boston bombers were easily found because US could tell their ethnicity from the pictures. There aren't many young Chechen men in Boston. It's an easy job from there. Twelve and nine are supposedly japanese. It becomes more difficult to discern which young Japanese men from a city with hundreds of thousands of people who fit that description...

Furthermore, Twelve wasn't completely hiding his face but he was hiding it. Hence, even a quick glance wouldn't have been enough to be helpful for a sketch. People don't usually have a memory that that's good unless they associated at the time of seeing the man as a negative event. At best, they were curious and they felt at the time that it was a neutral situation. Humans remember negative events (especially traumatizing ones) much better.

Not knowing the details doesn't change the fact that the police are capable of tracking people by analyzing pictures/footage just like SunkenShip's example above. Twelve did not hide his face completely, he wasn't exactly wearing a mask you know. He was really just wearing a helmet, how is that "hiding" his face? And what about the CCTVs? what about traffic camera? they could easily pin-point the direction he took and the last place he was seen and then narrow the search area. After that they just need to snoop around in that designated area, interview people, check records of people who just moved in (these are bound to be prime suspects because terrorist suspects are often not local people, that's how they found those guys in my country).

These two boys have just moved to Tokyo and if there's one thing about moving to an area is that you're bound to attract attention especially if it's two boys moving in together without the presence of other family members. Where do they live exactly? if it's that warehouse they are using as a base, people are bound to notice that the warehouse that used to be empty are now occupied. They also have to get out to get food and stuffs so the people who live nearby are would have noticed them. Same goes with leasing an apartment. I've also already pointed out how foolish for them to enroll in a school because they'd be on record and more people would be able to recognize them.

The videos that they uploaded would have become viral as soon as the first bombing occurred. People who live in their area & students who attend their school would definitely remember "oh hey there was that two boys that just moved here" even if it's just on a whim if the police ask them about any suspicious person. It's easy to associate this kind of stuffs even if it seems unrelated, don't forget that Twelve and Nine are instantly popular in their school. This kind of thing is bound to come up if the police conduct a search in that area and interview people.

As for your 2nd paragraph about face sketches, I suggest you read this carefully especially the paragraph about how eye witnesses remember very little about the suspects http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2178040/Picture-perfect-The-amazing-police-artist-sketches-criminals-shes-seen-look-EXACTLY-like-real-suspects.html
MoeGodJul 19, 2014 9:30 PM
Jul 19, 2014 9:22 PM
Jul 2014
MoeGod said:
kokusho36 said:

OMG the nitpicking!

He's not unnoticed, some of the police officers took a glance at him. The receptionist definitely saw him. The last police officer even took an obvious look at him. He was wearing a helmet but they can easily match his profile with one of the two boys in the video, which clearly showed their hair.

kokusho36 said:

Why are you still watching this show? You obviously hate it simply because your over thinking a crap ton of things.
Jul 19, 2014 9:34 PM

Jul 2013
Samauri55ZeRo said:

Why are you still watching this show? You obviously hate it simply because your over thinking a crap ton of things.

I'm not hating this show, in fact I love the first episode so much I instantly gave it a 9 and thought it would stay that way. I love a good cat and mouse game, that's why I can appreciate Death Note. I just don't like it when one party is dumbed down just to make the opposing party looks good. I was merely pointing out how careless the boys are on their 2nd bombing.
Jul 19, 2014 10:19 PM
Mar 2014
loving this series and the game they are playing with the police i dont know why but it reminds me a little of death note. the taunting and direct challenges. i wonder what they plan to do with the plutonium though
Pages (9) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zankyou no Terror Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 14, 2014

380 by Yavicci »»
Apr 24, 10:59 AM

Poll: » Zankyou no Terror Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2014

866 by Pain »»
Apr 21, 7:47 PM

» Boring

egosumjohn - Aug 30, 2023

22 by Pain »»
Apr 21, 7:38 PM

Poll: » Zankyou no Terror Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 7, 2014

448 by ozrodger46 »»
Apr 14, 2:43 PM

Poll: » Zankyou no Terror Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2014

379 by zerodths »»
Apr 5, 2:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.