Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Kagerou Daze (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
How would you rate MCA as a whole
Jun 28, 2014 9:00 AM

Apr 2014
So MCA is one of those anime that get better after every episode with occasional hiccups.
It started off slow and progressively got better. I personally would give the series a 4/5 equating to a 8/10 on mal.

Mod Edit: Please state why you gave the score. Do not just simply list what you gave the anime.
ZelotJun 28, 2014 12:51 PM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 28, 2014 9:15 AM
Jul 2010
I'm confused between 3/5 or 4/5. Originally I would give it 5/5, but somehow... I feel off in the final episode even though I gave it 5/5. I'll go with 4/5
Jun 28, 2014 9:22 AM

Mar 2014
This is seriously for OPEN-MINDED people .. you'll just give yourself a headache if you watch this anime ... PERSONALLY ... A PERFECT 5/5 FOR ME !!! I REALLY LOVE ALL THAT HAPPENED IN THE ANIME AND ... I think this anime just saved my life :D
This will be on my top favorites for sure !!! I LOVE .. AYANO !!!

Edit : .. so many bashers all around the area .. what the heck .. is this discrimination or something !? .. you don't understand a thing but the series provided all the details !! This is the problem of most people .. Easy to understand : PRAISE .. Hard to understand : BASH ... ahh .. so irritating ... Third-rates .. (no offense.. but its True.)
AnimeLaver01Jun 28, 2014 10:08 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 28, 2014 11:21 AM

Feb 2014
Honestly, I didn't mind a damn thing about it. Since watching the 1st episode a month ago and going in depth on all of it. I loved it. I'll watch it again and again. I do wish it was longer, but that is only because I'd love to see more interaction between them, but that's just a small complaint.
“Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad."
Jun 28, 2014 11:37 AM
Jan 2014
The anime is an extension of the MV's and LN... people don't realize that. If you watch and read them then you would appreciate the anime much, much more. Watching the anime alone is like watching a final episode of a series you never watched before.
Jun 28, 2014 11:44 AM

Jan 2014
As a fan of the series prior to the show I would give this a 3/5

The beginning were kinda ehh with the animation and I felt like the plot wasn't going anywhere. By the end the series animation looked worse to me and the plot was finally getting somewhere but it was rushed. I'm really disappointed in Jin and Shaft with this adaption. The only good thing I got out of this series was seeing my favorite characters animated and interacting with each other and the music.

Jun 28, 2014 11:47 AM

Jan 2013
4/10.

And I'm a hardcore shaft fanboy.
Jun 28, 2014 11:50 AM

Apr 2014
SolviteSekai said:
4/10.

same i blame JIN though
Jun 28, 2014 11:52 AM

Jan 2013
Moodie said:
SolviteSekai said:
4/10.

same i blame JIN though

I blame both.

Shaft clearly didn't put much into this show. Probably because they were focused on other shit at the time.
Jun 28, 2014 11:53 AM
Jul 2018
5/10,if I am lenient.
I liked the songs and characters,but plot itself and pacing was...poor.
Jun 28, 2014 11:57 AM

Apr 2014
SolviteSekai said:
Moodie said:
same i blame JIN though

I blame both.

Shaft clearly didn't put much into this show. Probably because they were focused on other shit at the time.
well nisekoi and hanamonogatari was probably a bigger priority for them

specially how the gatari series are their cash cow
Jun 28, 2014 12:06 PM

Oct 2007
When even die hard SHAFT fanboys on MAL are mixed about a show.....WOW! Never ever thought I'd see the day let alone so soon. Is this like Kyoani's Haruhi 2009 Renewal series for SHAFT where even with the sheer amount of positive will people had towards them at the time it still wasn't enough to overcome an obviously half assed product. I guess when it's this blatant it's too hard even for the hardest of hardcore studio fans to deny.
Jun 28, 2014 12:16 PM

Dec 2012
SolviteSekai said:
Moodie said:
same i blame JIN though

I blame both.

Uhm,I don't see how this is a reason. Brain's Base were doing around 4 series this season and none of them was as bad as MCA.
Jun 28, 2014 12:19 PM

Aug 2008
Kaioshin_Sama said:
When even die hard SHAFT fanboys on MAL are mixed about a show.....WOW! Never ever thought I'd see the day let alone so soon. Is this like Kyoani's Haruhi 2009 Renewal series for SHAFT where even with the sheer amount of positive will people had towards them at the time it still wasn't enough to overcome an obviously half assed product. I guess when it's this blatant it's too hard even for the hardest of hardcore studio fans to deny.
Not really. Everything is blown out of proportion all the time on here lol.
Jun 28, 2014 12:32 PM

Apr 2014
kawaii-despair said:
SolviteSekai said:

I blame both.

Uhm,I don't see how this is a reason. Brain's Base were doing around 4 series this season and none of them was as bad as MCA.
SHAFT studio doesnt have as much money as people think
Jun 28, 2014 12:41 PM

Aug 2012
DejWoSWK said:
5/10,if I am lenient.
I liked the songs and characters,but plot itself and pacing was...poor.

Same. I picked this up because of Shaft and not knowing anything about Kagerou Project. The animation was pretty bad throughout the series..
5/10
Jun 28, 2014 12:48 PM

Jan 2013
Moodie said:
kawaii-despair said:

I don't think its a money issue.

I think shaft is just a small studio with a small work force.
Jun 28, 2014 12:48 PM
SetoMary Fanatic

Jun 2013
10/10
Though I don't think this show deserves a 10/10...
I am super biased as I am a huge fan of the Kagerou Project and this anime is honestly my guilty pleasure. I loved all the covers and since music plays a larger part in how I rate compared to other users, this inflated the score pretty high if I were to seriously rate this.

So for a serious score?
6 or 7

moodie said:

Well.. here is the studio for SHAFT... since sometimes buildings can show how much money a company has.

I always thought that studios would be huge... I imagined them like Disney taking up a bunch of land and stuff and having special security. On the SHAFT site, it's a three min walk from the station lol
Jun 28, 2014 2:41 PM

Nov 2012
3/5

The last two episodes in particular felt extremely rushed and the overall story lacked explanations. Characters with the exception of Momo were enjoyable especially Ayano and Shintaro. It had the potential to be something great, but it relinquished that to be something decent by the end of the series.
Jun 28, 2014 2:44 PM

Nov 2008
4/5

This could have been a 5/5 if the ending didn't suck so hard.
Jun 28, 2014 2:48 PM
Jan 2011
SolviteSekai said:
4/10.

same for me, what a terrible series
Jun 28, 2014 2:48 PM

Apr 2011
I gave it 6/10 (3/5 here) but I was generous as fkuc. Like 4/10 from this score is purely for the drawing which was very interesting. The whole story was horsecrap, couldn't follow the plot at all - still no idea if it had a real plot or just short, random flashbacks.

I was able to finish it because I almost never drop anime (no anime is bad enough except Gintama), but I pray that I won't start something like this ever..
Jun 28, 2014 3:14 PM

Oct 2012
thedarkplayer said:
SolviteSekai said:
4/10.

same for me, what a terrible series

Pretty much this.

The idea was good, the execution was not.
Jun 28, 2014 3:28 PM
Aug 2013
I didn't like the series. (I am not a fan of vocaloids in general so I don't know about the other materials)
This show was just bad IMO. The execution was poor, the SHAFT visuals tried to find something that wasn't there. The so called "symbolism" in the show just showed off how shallow the show was instead of how deep it was.

It was like trying to breath in normal air from a colorful balloon.

I really don't like using this word and I have never actually used it before for a show but this really deserves the Pretentious stamp.
The only character that got a SLIVER of development was Kano but even that was't handled well.
There are a lot of unsolved plot points and new "wtf" reactions as to why those characters could to this and that.

This show was simply made to rub the genital area of the vocaloid fans and piss on ones that are completely new to the whole franchise.

Now the musical covers were nice and a good choice over the actual vocaloid songs since there are a lot of people (including myself) that dislikes vocaloids.

This is probably the worst of Shinbou's well known works but it's obviously going the get a lot of sales and recognition because SHAFT.

2/5 or 4/10. It should probably be a 1.5 or 3/10 but whatever...
Jun 28, 2014 3:33 PM

Aug 2011
I enjoyed Mekakuctiy Actors, but I think you would have to have known about the KagePro prior to watching to appreciate it. I can see why watchers going in blind would have a tough time understanding things; the story would be difficult to have a grasp on.

Definitely could have had better directing and more effort put into. The insert songs were lovely though.
Jun 28, 2014 4:08 PM

Jan 2014
There were times that I thought the show was better than the manga or the novel, but unfortunately it wasn't. God that last episode was terrible.
Recommend me an anime
Jun 28, 2014 4:46 PM

Feb 2014
I give it a 2/5 i'm a fan of the original Kagerou Days and the music that JIN composed
but this adaptation. I don't know if its even an adaption, The characters were perfect but the story was just to scrambled and confusing. So if you want to understand the actual story you might want to read the manga or light novel
[center][center]

Jun 28, 2014 5:02 PM

Sep 2013
6/10 because I liked the music. It would've been a 5/10 otherwise.
Jun 28, 2014 7:08 PM

Mar 2013
4/10.

The writing and characters were fine, but SHAFT why... They put so little effort into this it's unbelievable. It looks like complete shit. The character designs are flat and overly simple. Shinbo's trademark stylistic elements are used so frequently and heavy-handedly that in the early episodes, they threatened to overwhelm everything else. I don't think the song in episode 11 was even dubbed over.

Honestly, the music videos had better animation. The entire studio put less effort into this show than one person put into those MVs. Shaft, If you're not even going to try, why bother in the first place? Doesn't Monogatari series print enough money for you?
Jun 28, 2014 8:31 PM

Dec 2013
7/10 because the story was so confusing. there is still so much left unexplained. coming into this i had no prior knowledge and just picked it up to see what it could possibly be like... so i clearly had no prior expectations.
i felt the music was great and i for one loved the animation. it was generally really fluid and consistent.
so the story and lack of character development was the main thing that let this series down, definitely had a lot of potential.
Jun 28, 2014 8:41 PM

Aug 2012
Niconico Final episode ratings

http://blog-imgs-64.fc2.com/y/a/r/yaraon/d26fd44c90504d67367ad10000b8173b.png

24.0% thought it was a very good ending.
5.9% said it was just a good episode.
7.6% said the episode was so-so and was neither good nor bad.
7.9% said it was not very good.
54.5% were disappointed with the final episode.
Jun 29, 2014 12:08 AM

Mar 2010
Let's see..
1. From the perspective of someone watching this series without prior knowledge of songs, LN etc, the story is inconsistent and impossible to follow without filling the gaps with speculations.
2. The art is terrible, very plain and unoriginal, low quality as well. I'm guessing the budget was very low.
3. Music was fine and catchy.

4/10 and that's me being generous. Actually the only reason I give it more that 2 is because there are quite a few animes out there which are actually worse.
Jun 29, 2014 1:34 AM
Jul 2018
Xenlai said:
Actually the only reason I give it more that 2 is because there are quite a few animes out there which are actually worse.

Pretty much. If this has average score of 7.58, how terrible must be the anime with lower average score? I really do not want to know,I just accept the fact that there are far worse anime.
Jun 29, 2014 1:41 AM
Nov 2013
3/5 (6/10) for me. The songs are really good honestly, but I think the plot for anime is not quite harmonized. Many issues aren't well resolve/explain (i.e. the kagerou day). Last episode is kinda rush as well.
Jun 29, 2014 1:46 AM

May 2010
3/5

It was alright but damn, the budget really pissed me off. Like seriously, put in some effort to this masterpiece! I have read the manga, listened the songs and read a bit of novels and I know how high this series' potential actually is.

I demand a remake, a two-cour sequel by any good studio like madhouse, manglobe, kyoani, white fox etc.
Jun 29, 2014 2:26 AM

Feb 2010
TragicRomance said:
3/5

It was alright but damn, the budget really pissed me off. Like seriously, put in some effort to this masterpiece! I have read the manga, listened the songs and read a bit of novels and I know how high this series' potential actually is.

I demand a remake, a two-cour sequel by any good studio like madhouse, manglobe, kyoani, white fox etc.

Im soo agree with you, what a dissapointment ,Jin
for me i give this 2/5 im so mad about how bad this adaptation compared to PVs and manga

Dota 2 Esports Stories are a fuckin Anime IRL Anime Sports

Jun 29, 2014 6:51 AM

Apr 2014
4/5

Honestly, I'm fine with the way Jin writes and sets out the story. That's not my issue with MCA, aside from that bullsh*t he calls an ending (bringing Ayano back? Seriously?).

I love the characters, although I hated the ending so much that now I don't really like Ayano anymore. She never meant much to me in the first place either.

The story, in my opinion, is fantastic if not a little clichéd. It has a great story to tell and I wish it could've been adapted by a studio who would treat it with the respect it deserves.

The music is brilliant, obviously. Although I didn't enjoy some of the covers and some of the OST aren't great.

The voice acting was great. Mamoru Miyano and Keiji Fujiwara in particular did an amazing job with their characters.

Then, we have animation. It's clear to all that Shaft had a very low budget with this one and didn't even put an ounce of effort into the series. Honestly, the recycled Shinbo quirks are getting really old, really fast. Sometimes they just need to learn when to stop. And had it not been for the lack of budget Shaft was willing to give this anime then it could've been extended into a 2-cour series and many of the issues people have with this show would disappear, as pacing and time to develop would improve drastically.

I would've also liked it if it were a stand alone anime that needn't be referred to source material to be able to be understood.

And I have to give a +1 to Haruka/Konoha, that adorably sexily awesome badass. But hey, I'm incredibly biased about him. XD
Jun 29, 2014 10:14 AM

Jul 2013
A 3/5 because the execution was incredibly poor. It's like Shaft had been given 5 bucks to buy crayola crayons to animate this. I would have been able to look past the art of the story was any better, but it was way too rushed and definitely should have been 2 cour.
This sure is an amazing signature!
Jun 29, 2014 10:25 AM

Jun 2014
I initially went into MCA knowing only Kagerou Daze, and each episode I would read the background information and get to know the story more. I never came to hate it despite Shaft's very unsettling execution of a great series that is KagePro. As stated earlier I really believe it's an extension to the already existing songs. with some extra bits here and there. It's a shame too, I really loved the style of KagePro (colour coordinating), I really hoped they couldve done much more with this.

It's not as bad as people say it is, it could have been better. I appreciate the effort somewhat.

I give it a 3.5/5

"We live not to forget our past, but to learn from it!"

―Freya Crescent, Final Fantasy IX.
Jun 29, 2014 10:32 AM

Oct 2013
3/5

Rushed last few episodes. Some unexplained shit. Some characters are bland. Shaft didn't commit into making this a great anime. Would have been a 2/5 if not for the songs and Ene.
Jun 29, 2014 10:51 AM
May 2011
I just want to get my point across

I can definitely see why people would hate it, If you are new to the concept or story of kagerou project then MCA would probably a convoluted mess of rushed story with no direction whatsoever, and that cgi sure it was just a couple of minutes but its like eating a soft moist chocolate cake and as you chew you felt a hard sensation in your mouth followed by a bitter taste.
[Cons]
That being said MCA is not a complicated or heavy mystery to solve, in it's core it is simple if looked at the right perspective. The common thing people hate this for is that the story barely explain itself, the show itself assumed that you are a BIG BIG fan of the kagerou project and have listened, watched and sometimes analyze the music video. A few scenes mostly highly important scene where I CANNOT STRESS ENOUGH requires a lot of explanation certain key plot points where just ran over like it was an irrelevant piece of the story this can be seen in the heat haze daze It was a powerful sequence that cemented the importance of a certain date but did they explain it? of course not they killed the girl off and we never get to see her again only in the ed song.

Another thing people hate is the art style, in my opinion it is a bakemonogatari-esque art style and it can be a good thing and a bad thing, Mr. Akiyuki Shinbou is an amazing director with a very unique art style that has taken a hold of my heart differentiating his works from the generic run of the mill art style that can be seen in most anime, however his talents shine in the best when he DOESN'T USE A FU**NG CGI! seriously?! what the hell is what creepy ass CGI and whats more, Mr. Akiyuki's animated art style could truly enhance it by a mile I don't really like comparing anime but hell did you guys remember when Ararrarargi and Senjougahara lay down and look at the stars, it was simple, expressive and the wonderful use of Kimi no Shiranai was just amazing. Just imagine Ayano's theory of happiness(a song by which will warm even your ex's cold heart) playing without that creepy ass cgi and only the director's art nothing more and nothing less it could be very well one of the most amazing moments of the series a light hearted short music video showing how wonderful the world is.

The characters as well didn't have enough time to be developed, again in heat haze days they showed that [SPOILER WARNING] this girl will die over and over and over again and a cat is somewhat evolved but the series went "sure we showed that she dies a lot of times but we won't elaborate her further but hey shes the center of the ed that's good right?" [SPOILER WARNING END] to which the character development felt off remember when you watch an anime and there was this side character that had a gruesome past or mysterious past and they don't elaborate it because the viewers didn't care enough for that side character to further his/her story it felt similar granted we(or me) relate to the character a bit more compare to a mere side character but if you are going to tell the story in a way that using the Director's art style it requires a more time to sink in, because as much as I love Mr. Shinbou's directing and shaft's art style it requires more time to settle to know what is really going on, again I hate comparing anime but bakemonogatari was a great story because it was long and has a lot of time to give the viewers to think unlike MCA which jumps from one event to another it felt rush and not to mention the missing pieces for those who are not familiar with kagerou project felt it was a jumbled story line

[Pros]
Now enough pissing on the series like im a self entitled selfish f*ck, with that all said and done this series was amazing and there are things that this series do in the most ironic way possible.

The thing that most people hate is the things most people love

First off the story, when the series tells the story what made kagerou project amazing the first place is when the series truly shine, when you watch the music video of the kagerou project and analyze the lyrics of the song which tells an amazing story. Each episode tells a different story making a decent character development on which they left out a series of missing puzzle for the next episode, its like eating at grandma's after the full course meal feeling all satisfied and then grandma goes "who want's dessert" and you go "I DO! I DO!" like you have an extra stomach. Watching how the fate of each characters entwine with one another gives a feeling of omnipotence and belonging. The "being so coincidentally fated to meet one another" was decently executed however it could been a lot better if they funded more time to develop the characters more deeply but then again it's only 12 episodes and thats probably the reason why the series just assumes that you are a big fan who studies the source material to fill in the blanks.

Next is the art style, now I said before that it is a very bakemonogatari-esque art style. People often complain that the background is a bit off or too similar to the bakemono series, well being produced by shaft the series did have some decently looking scenes and some amazing ones but as I watch it the phrase "discount bakemono" keeps popping on my mind and if they are going to use a similar style to bakemono people will truly compare the two which is a bit unfair since bakemono hides the cgi really really well and was animated amazingly well that being said it is still pleasing to look at for the most part it hides the cg pretty well.

Lastly the characters, I would highly say that it was well voiced acted (for the jap dub) however I couldn't say that it was well dialogue written since I don't know how to speak nihongo however being familiar with the songs, music vids as well as analyzing the lyrics of the kagerou project especially heat haze daze, imagination forest, and ayano's theory of happiness gave me a background on what the characters are like and seeing them have their own voice and animated decently gave me a more strong connection with them.

[TL;DR]
It was decent it did some things great but the bad really shows and holds the show back, also it didn't explain it self very well.
shin1000Jun 29, 2014 10:55 AM
Jun 29, 2014 12:54 PM

Jun 2014
SHINTARO 5/5 just for you! ... well from the first episode I noticed that Shintaro is basically me in anime form, it was nearly scary how close the relation was, both prefer to stay at home 24/7 not talk to anyone and sit online playing games or watching anime :') heh and in the later episodes it was just getting too much ! when i found out he closed himself out of the world because of the death of 3 people in his life ( mainly just because of Ayano ) I could relate to the depressive times I had when i had my own real life problems as well..

At first I didn't understand the anime until the point where Shintaro joined the group then I started to get hooked to the story. Later I realized that this anime started off from the kagerou project and ended up really happy for it's success! :D

My main reason to give it a 5/5 however is simply because this anime secretly tells you not to shut the door to the world and not give into depression :X

Fav character of the series, I feel rather predictable but it's Shintaro :P

Character I least enjoyed having around was Kano.... He started out great, no grudges against him but when he was talking to Ene... man he was mean X.x Don't worry though I still believe the series can't be the same without Kano xD

And with that I should probably end by saying that I felt like the ending was kind of rushed however it doesn't change my 5/5 ^_^
Jun 30, 2014 3:25 AM

Dec 2013
junpants said:
I initially went into MCA knowing only Kagerou Daze, and each episode I would read the background information and get to know the story more. I never came to hate it despite Shaft's very unsettling execution of a great series that is KagePro. As stated earlier I really believe it's an extension to the already existing songs. with some extra bits here and there. It's a shame too, I really loved the style of KagePro (colour coordinating), I really hoped they couldve done much more with this.

It's not as bad as people say it is, it could have been better. I appreciate the effort somewhat.

I give it a 3.5/5
i agree. for me, i had no knowledge coming into this and felt confused at the end. so much so that i went to listen to the original songs and look on the kagepro wiki to research. once i did that everything became so much clearer. in the end, i'm agreeing and saying that this anime is supposed to be watched with the other material. everything compliments each other.
btw i'd never thought i'd ever have to say this but the songs were done better than the anime.
Jun 30, 2014 5:34 AM

Mar 2012
3/5 for me because of the ending.

I'm a big fan of Kagerou Project but the ending was really bad if you ask me.
The show was still enjoyable to watch, but it could've been so much better.
Jun 30, 2014 7:13 AM

Jun 2013
4/10, I'm sometimes fine not understanding everything but this just seemed rushed, patched together (being based off a bunch of different media doesn't help) and never didn't really end up having an overall theme to remember it by. Also the animation got seriously bad at parts.

I'm sure watching and reading all the source material would have helped but as a stand-alone, pretty damn disappointing.
Jun 30, 2014 11:07 AM

May 2014
6/10

I really like the concept and the fact that every character has a good backstory, the art style fits the subject (except for episode 9's opening).
The plot took some time to show itself, so I thought it was going to be a long anime with secrets revealed little by little, but in the end, their problems were solved too quickly.

As for the ending episode, I don't usually say this but I think a cliffhanger would have been far better than a deus ex machina.

I expected seemingly too much because of the large universe that had been created.
I wanted was to see a good but brief presentation of each characters, then eventually see how they made up a relationship between each others, then a problem would appear and it the show would really start there. Of course, you can't fit all of this in 12 episodes (which is, I believe, the main problem) so they had to give up on some of the good aspects that could have been taken from the kagerou project universe.
But still, I think there could have been better ways to use 12 episodes.
Jun 30, 2014 1:10 PM

Sep 2010
6/10 while I loved the characters (especially Haruka T^T) and songs they left all the explanations for the last 2 or 3 episodes and I'm still confused. All I got out of it is all of Mary's friends die and she keeps resetting the world with her powers.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Jun 30, 2014 2:07 PM

May 2013
3/5

Mainly because the pacing was unnecessarily complicated, and 12 episodes doesn't give enough room to pace the important expositions. It's good that the anime answered all of my questions (assuming that the subs are correct) from the other media, but that's all it does. It just provides answers at the cost of removing the emotional impact that the PVs and manga did so well.

Jin's script writing was iffy too, and it took too much time on some unnecessary stuff for a one cour. Shaft animation... Derp. The anime came in during the wrong time. Even the PVs have lots of potential to be expanded upon. For example, Jin can probably write a script for Ayano's Theory of Happiness that leads to episodes of Shounen Brave and Fantasy Forest, or he can even extend Toumei Answer that leads to episodes of Yuukei Yesterday and even 'that Kano scene' in the Vol. 5 LN.
It's good for a 24 episode first season or something, but sheesh, all that hype for nothing extraordinary.

Goodbye Kagepro, I hope you get a well-deserved reboot in the far far future.
Jun 30, 2014 10:11 PM
Oct 2010
TheNumber1Tony said:
I enjoyed Mekakuctiy Actors, but I think you would have to have known about the KagePro prior to watching to appreciate it. I can see why watchers going in blind would have a tough time understanding things; the story would be difficult to have a grasp on.

Definitely could have had better directing and more effort put into. The insert songs were lovely though.

Your right, I enjoyed the anime for what it was and the music was great, but the plot was so scrambled and incoherent that for someone like me who has only seen the anime, I couldn't really make heads or tails of the whole thing. That's not through lack of attention, there are dozens of other anime that take a similar approach to storytelling, but where an anime like durarara delivered, this just didn't.
Jun 30, 2014 10:22 PM

Oct 2012
I went into MCA with no prior knowledge of KagePro and the plot was fairly easy to follow. In fact I'm glad I wasn't being spoonfed information left, right and center. I really enjoyed this one 4/5.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Mekakucity Reload ???? When ???

Ghefira - Mar 30, 2023

7 by dargoid »»
Jan 21, 11:20 AM

Poll: » Mekakucity Actors Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 28, 2014

284 by Strikrr »»
Aug 5, 2023 12:12 PM

Poll: » Mekakucity Actors Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 24, 2014

170 by Strikrr »»
Aug 5, 2023 6:15 AM

Poll: » Mekakucity Actors Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 3, 2014

361 by Strikrr »»
Aug 3, 2023 12:28 PM

Poll: » Mekakucity Actors Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 26, 2014

242 by Strikrr »»
Aug 3, 2023 11:10 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.