Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Irregular at Magic High School (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jun 28, 2014 8:22 PM
Mar 2012
I can taste Morisaki's salt.
Jun 28, 2014 8:32 PM

Mar 2013
So, the girls that have their CADs done by Tatsuya are practically unbeatable right?!?
Damn Tatsuya's skills are even being looked at by those two of Third High - Ichijo and Cardinal George..
Tatsuya puttin them shades on though...
( •_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
Getting girls wet. YEAHHHHHHHH
Jun 28, 2014 8:38 PM

Aug 2013
That inferno spell was awesome.
My Candies:
Jun 28, 2014 8:46 PM

Jul 2013
Shizukuuu~
Yet again beating her opponents fairly easily.
Tatsuya talking about taking down his aunt and the Yotsuba...
Organization (No Head Dragon) trying to take down players from First High..
Has worked to some extent (Mari)
Then there's Miyuki, who thrashed her opponent in no time.
Inferno..
Tatsuya becoming more popular...lol.
Lols Morisaki's reaction to it. Though I do get why he is pissed. That bloom/weed business is just getting annoying though. deaaath flaaag.

Dat stare down after the ED.
SandyBoiJun 28, 2014 9:05 PM
Jun 28, 2014 8:54 PM

Jun 2013
at least tatsuya is not typical shounen anime that get stronger every time he shouting

he use his intelligence to create some original spell for every different CAD and people
Jun 28, 2014 9:02 PM

May 2010
comochi said:
at least tatsuya is not typical shounen anime that get stronger every time he shouting

he use his intelligence to create some original spell for every different CAD and people

I don't think leveling up in shounen series works that way... Though it would be interesting to see a character level up just by shouting.

Tatsuya uses his gifted abilities to accomplish what he does. No one else can hope to emulate it because they don't share his abilities, not his intelligence.
Jun 28, 2014 9:07 PM
Jan 2010

Are you implying that the only reason you picked this up is because it's not something a lot of people hate?
That's a BAD reason to watch Mahouka.
Jun 28, 2014 9:12 PM

Sep 2011
I'm done, dropped. I can not believe i tune in for 13 eps on this anime....hype can do so much.
Jun 28, 2014 9:20 PM
Apr 2011
The thing bad about the anime in particular is the lack of explanation about the magic used. For example, Tatsuya's "bullets" in the Blanche incident was created from pure oscillation waves concentrated to a single point, so it doesn't apply as magic, therefore it can function under cast jamming. Then there is Shizuku's Resonance magic, which wasn't explained properly. Then there's Inferno, an A-ranked magic that specifies two zones, then shifts all the kinetic energy in one zone to the other,preventing one-side from having movements (decrease in temperature) while causing the other side's molecules to move rapidly (increase in temperature). Also, we didn't even get an explanation of the difference between a General and Specialized CAD, and also why Tatsuya's CAD is so amazing. The previous episode's Air Mine was explained perfectly, but this is getting stupid. At this rate, the viewers would only be wondering wth is so amazing about the magic used, or what is going on in general.
trannon1Jun 28, 2014 9:26 PM
Jun 28, 2014 9:22 PM
Aug 2012
I'm getting so fricken tired of these guys talking about trouble maintaining the lead, when it consistently shows them completely dominating the other schools. FFS they could at least put some 3 second still images showing people within their own school f*cking up.
Jun 28, 2014 9:40 PM
Oct 2010
porkypink said:
One of the opponents looked like ash XD

I was thinking the opponent looked more like N from black and white series.
Jun 28, 2014 9:58 PM

Aug 2013
this episode was really cute, showing the girls competing, mainly by their clothes
Tatsuya and getting better as an engineer, but he can not patent their inventions, it shows what he seeks, defeating his aunt
and he continues to increase his harem, now all gorotas the first year are eyeing him
at the end of a meeting with the possible villain of this arc, I'll be looking forward to the next episode
Jun 28, 2014 10:20 PM

Oct 2011
Seeing Miyuki proving to be strong is always nice, also dat miko costume HNNNG.

Just want people to realize that Miyuki is not the typical weak useless girl that always scream for help.
Jun 28, 2014 10:24 PM

Jun 2013
Orix said:

Are you implying that the only reason you picked this up is because it's not something a lot of people hate?
That's a BAD reason to watch Mahouka.

no, it's not like that
i can say Mahouka adaptation is not good enough, there are a lot of flaw which fail to reach the expectation of the hype.

well.. everyone has diff opinion, but i like protag like tatsuya

he`s not typical shounen protag that weak at the beginning, blushing when near heroine, get power when screaming / shouting and his hidden power suddenly popped up.

he has different talent. he polish his unique talent instead become normal magician.
he train taijutsu and other skill that compatible with his talent.

and his experience in military which make him look OP in school.

lets hope he has equal or stronger enemy after this arc. i only read LN until 9sc arc end
Jun 28, 2014 10:24 PM

Jul 2013
whoa. it's the 1st time i actually enjoyed an episode in this show
Jun 28, 2014 10:54 PM

Sep 2008
comochi said:

And that would be great, that would be perfect, that would be everything I like, if not for one simple thing.
No one else has ANY intelligence. They are all dolls to worship Tatsuya.

Sometimes, when I watch this anime and see Tatsuya's face I think he thinks: "Why do I have to deal with these rookies? So annoying." I know it is part of his character that he's cold and uninterested in his surrounding but by God I would understand if he actually was annoyed by the others.
Jun 28, 2014 11:22 PM
Jul 2011
He should be annoyed, no rather Morisaki is already annoyed listening to the females voices, "worshipping" Tatsuya.

Character like Leonhart would shout, fit for a shounen anime character, mostly muscles and less intellect.
Jun 28, 2014 11:53 PM

May 2014

Yes, embrace your inner Suzaku, Masaki. At least Suzaku was a match for Lelouch.
Jun 29, 2014 12:40 AM

Jul 2012
Well all the guys are jealous again.

Great episode!!!
Jun 29, 2014 12:50 AM

Jun 2012
So it boils down to homosexuality vs incest.

Let's see which one wins
Jun 29, 2014 1:13 AM
Oct 2010
Maybe I'm misunderstanding something here, but if Tatsuya is trying to keep a low profile why is he doing such flashy things like using technology that was only know to be at the concept stage and creating new magic to be used in a major tournament? Not mention getting involved with battling terrorists among other things. Seems like he's doing more to draw attention to himself than the other way around.

Also why are no one the least bit suspicious of the origins of those two? Don't they find it odd that for first years their knowledge and ability areway too insane? I mean even Suzaku realized this just from one competition, why wouldn't the people at First High even question it a little? I mean you literally have this dude making new magic and providing unheard of technology for you and you aren't wonder who the hell this guy is? Not to mention the almost as perfect sister is using high level magic that rank A magicians (whatever that means) can barely pull off.
GD1551Jun 29, 2014 1:30 AM
Jun 29, 2014 1:23 AM

May 2014
skudoops said:
Maybe I'm misunderstanding something here, but if Tatsuya is trying to keep a low profile why is he doing such flashy things like using technology that was only know to be at the concept stage and creating new magic to be used in a major tournament? Not mention getting involved with battling terrorists among other things. Seems like he's doing more to draw attention to himself than the other way around.

Also why are no one the least bit suspicious of the origins of those two? Don't they find it odd that for first years their knowledge and ability is way too insane? I mean even Suzaku realized this just from one competition, why wouldn't the people at First High even question it a little? I mean you literally have this dude making new magic and providing unheard of technology for you and you aren't wonder who the hell this guy is? Not to mention the almost as perfect sister is using high level magic that rank A magicians (whatever that means) can barely pull off.

Common sense is too mainstream.
Jun 29, 2014 2:18 AM

Dec 2011
skudoops said:

Also why are no one the least bit suspicious of the origins of those two? Don't they find it odd that for first years their knowledge and ability areway too insane? I mean even Suzaku realized this just from one competition, why wouldn't the people at First High even question it a little? I mean you literally have this dude making new magic and providing unheard of technology for you and you aren't wonder who the hell this guy is? Not to mention the almost as perfect sister is using high level magic that rank A magicians (whatever that means) can barely pull off.

For the first part, most of the LN readers are wondering about that as well. But if one could guess, it has something to do with Miyuki. Everything that Tatsuya did, directly or indirectly has something to do with Miyuki. And also, when I'm reading the LN, I have a feeling that it's not Tatsuya who is trying to keep a low profile, but Yotsuba family instead.
However it should be noted that only a few among the audiences are aware (aside from the First High players) that the new magic used by Shizuku are created by Tatsuya. For all they know, Shizuku was the one who made it and it's even registered with her name on the magic index. And also, not a lot of people aside from Mayumi, Mari, Katsuto, Leo, Erika, and Kirihara are aware that Tatsuya was involved in the terrorist thing.

The great magic abilities for the 1st year are not unheard of. Before Miyuki, they already saw what Mayumi, Katsuto, and Mari can do.
About Tatsuya, they do get suspicious about it. If I'm not mistaken, Mari and Mayumi are suspicious about this as well in the LN later on, but it's not like they can find anything if they look into it.
The secrets behind those two are well kept by Yotsuba.

By the way, just clarify, it's not like the technology Shizuku used in the competiton is not unheard of. It's already released to the public, but as Masaki said it's not reliable. All Tatsuya did was tweaked the software to make it more efficient.

Jun 29, 2014 2:19 AM

May 2012
I think its a very good episode do far.
Credits to the amount of Shizuku appearance :3
and thank god, at least the amount of 'onii sama' dialogue is less too.

But anyway, props to Miyuki astounding appearance, clearly can see her godly beauty now.

“They stood together in a false intimacy, a nervous contact. And he was in love with her.”
― D.H. Lawrence, Women in Love

Jun 29, 2014 3:02 AM

Feb 2014
Well, I'm dissapointed with this anime adaptation as a light novel reader and I can see why there so many people disliking it.

Lot of dialogues and mainly Tatsuya's inner monologues which give him much more character complexity and depth are left out and he literally looks like a robot there. Also scenes are terrible animated and overally it's boring. When I read light novel I felt tension, excitement and couldn't get enough of it. This is juist plain with bad exposition.

so I strongly recommend to all of you, guys who like this setting to actually read light novel. It's 10 times better and gradually improving with each volume.
Between the adult world and the world of kids,

there, Holyland exists.
Jun 29, 2014 3:37 AM

May 2010
Honoka's race was actually cool.

I am tired of this sibling drama, yadayadayada

Shizuku is among the characters I kinda like in this show so glad she is getting spotlight.

The animation this episode was really good. Tatsuya can be annoying at times, but Morisaki is annoying all at the time. He is still stuck on that stupid bloom > Weeds...
Jun 29, 2014 4:00 AM
Jan 2010
That Morisaki non sense is really retarded... Didn't he admit that exams itself were the problem and this ridiculous jealousy continues?
Jun 29, 2014 4:04 AM

May 2013
Well, nice episode.

Tatsuya showing his mad engineering skills.
Some revelations from Tatsuya that he can take out his aunt (Who would've doubted?) lol
Miyuki in mikos clothes was the star of this ep. Truly beautiful performance from her.
Some jealousy from fellow "seed" engineers - c'mon guys like you stand a chance?
Oh, and some old geezers are planning to sabotage 1st school in order to grab some ca$h.
Jun 29, 2014 5:18 AM
Apr 2014
Boombawks said:
The hate for this series is real
Pretty neat episode, Miyuki with inferno or whatever.

It's difficult NOT to hate on how poorly executed this anime is, after reading the LNs.
I watched the first episode, it looked pretty good, and so I decided to read the LNs and finished before the next episode. The rest of the anime seems so much worse now.
Jun 29, 2014 6:14 AM

Jan 2013
Below expectations. In the ending scene at the party, we had like a whole minute of Hattori frowning, with his eyes closed and eyebrows twitching. Nope.

Also I might be mistaken, but in the LN, Honoka activated her light magic at about the first turn as opposed as from the beginning. I know time's limited in the anime, but it's like they selected to showcase the more mundane scenes instead. 5/10
A friend and I started ShoukoChan Anime T-shirts. We design modern and fashionable anime T-shirts you'd love to wear on a day out. Come check us out!
Jun 29, 2014 7:20 AM
Apr 2012
Fantastic episode again as expected. Damn First High dominated the shooting event. Clever way of ensuring Honoka won the Battle Board round. Very interesting conversation between Tatsuya and Miyuki regarding Tatsuya wanting to take down his aunt and shows how much power the ten clans have, great character development. Miyuki was gorgeous in the Ice Pillar Break, her and Shizuku final I'm thinking. Masaki has Tatsuya marked and that teasing end! Oh my! 5/5

Half way through the series and there isn't one thing I dislike about it, only a handful of 24+ episode anime I can say the same about.
Jun 29, 2014 7:24 AM
May 2013
skudoops said:

He didn't want to be an engineer but was forced to because of Miyuki. Since Miyuki wanted him to be one he had to do his best.

From the LN

One of the reason this anime is a failure.

They are suspected too. Honoka wondered if Miyuki was from the master clans, it should have been in this episode normally. Other will be suspicious of Tatsuya's identity too.
Jun 29, 2014 7:32 AM

Jan 2014
A bit boring tbh. :/ I like the battles and competition part but they don't last long enough to make me satisfied.
Jun 29, 2014 7:42 AM

Jul 2013
noobalm said:
That Morisaki non sense is really retarded... Didn't he admit that exams itself were the problem and this ridiculous jealousy continues?

The one who admitted the exam problems was Hattori, not Morisaki.

BlackShock_ said:
Below expectations. In the ending scene at the party, we had like a whole minute of Hattori frowning, with his eyes closed and eyebrows twitching. Nope.

I guess you wouldn't really care about this but I'm saying this anyway, that's Morisaki, not Hattori.

Also I might be mistaken, but in the LN, Honoka activated her light magic at about the first turn as opposed as from the beginning. I know time's limited in the anime, but it's like they selected to showcase the more mundane scenes instead. 5/10

And you're mistaken. She really did that at the start of the race in the LN. I guess you're confusing between her first and second match.

Jun 29, 2014 8:07 AM

Mar 2011
samesdday said:
So it boils down to homosexuality vs incest.

Let's see which one wins

This is a hard one.

And phew, the episode ends with something that I am actually looking forward to see next week. Finally, a proper cliffhanger
Jun 29, 2014 8:10 AM

Oct 2013
Well, I'm not a LN reader, but Mahouka is delivering some decent stuff to me.
Jun 29, 2014 8:43 AM

Apr 2009
The Tatsuya praise was even stronger than in the weeks before this. Otherwise the competition remains lame as Taku Iwasaki remixes his Jojo 2012 OST - only in boring. Also laughed at how Tatsuya is getting all the praise instead of the athletes, the dumb reasoning for reducing the girls to dressup dolls and the fact that First High is obviously cheating with that blinding spell.

I actually believe CAD is a metaphor for penis/vagina by now. Just replace the words with it and change "calibrating" to "penetrating" and you know what kind of power fantasy you are watching. It really sounds like a bad fanfic from fanfiction.net then.
NidhoeggrJun 29, 2014 9:07 AM
Steel Ball Run anime when?
Jun 29, 2014 9:10 AM

Jan 2013
Well, I did say all supporting characters are cheerleaders.
日本人はイッちゃってるよ
あいつら未来に生きてんな
Jun 29, 2014 9:10 AM

Sep 2013
Nidhoeggr said:
The Tatsuya praise was even stronger than in the weeks before this. Otherwise the competition remains lame as Taku Iwasaki remixes his Jojo 2012 OST - only in boring. Also laughed at how Tatsuya is getting all the praise instead of the athletes, the dumb reasoning for reducing the girls to dressup dolls and the fact that First High is obviously cheating with that blinding spell.

I actually believe CAD is a metaphor for penis/vagina by now. Just replace the words with it and change "calibrating" to "penetrating" and you know what kind of power fantasy you are watching. It really sounds like a bad fanfic from fanfiction.net then.

You're trying to hard XD
Cheating? :( I guess you're as intelligent as the water they're riding on.

But it's understandable you instantly think about Tatsuya's penis in your vagina, I mean look at him-
Jun 29, 2014 9:18 AM

Apr 2009
That's like saying "You are gay" when you say you find some porn dumb... are you really on such an intellectual level?
Steel Ball Run anime when?
Jun 29, 2014 9:29 AM

Sep 2013
Hey I'm not the one who mentioned penis first :O

You may find the porn dumb but if you didn't fap to it then you are gay ;)

How I wish I looked this good-
Jun 29, 2014 9:39 AM

May 2010
Nidhoeggr said:
That's like saying "You are gay" when you say you find some porn dumb... are you really on such an intellectual level?

This guy's been doing this for the last however many posts, just ignore him.
Jun 29, 2014 9:43 AM

Jul 2013
That Morisaki is starting to get on my nerves...

Interested to see how Tatsuya will handle this meeting with Masaki. (though I can pretty much guess he'll handle it as smoothly as ever xD)
For those who seek perfection, there can be no rest on this side of the grave.
Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.
Jun 29, 2014 10:07 AM
Feb 2014
Nidhoeggr said:

What the hell, haha... but yeah, it's kinda annoying how all the girls keep praising Tatsuya. I don't remember them being this annoying in the LN

I actually found this to be one of the best episodes for MKnR. Note, one of the best in the series thus far. As an episode itself, it was good, but not great.

I found animation quality slightly better used in this episode compared to most of he previous episodes, but still a bit meh... And it was nice seeing the more serious side of Miyuki in that scene where they were talkig abt he Yotsuba. Also, i particularly enjoyed the Third high discussion of the competition.

One thing that's been really bugging me is the music. The soundtrack just doesnt seem to fit... they sound too cute or disco like... i cant explain it. When they were showing the matches, whenever the music played, it just automatically lowered my enjoyment, i dont know why

I dunno why they added that scene with Morisaki. I think it's an anime only scene? I dont rmb Morisaki being that petty. Sre he was a bit immature, but not to that extent.

Still, overall, this was a much better episode compared to many of the previous ones, imo. The story seemed to flow better. I hope they continue improving.
The most annoying thing about some anime is that they don't know when they've died...
Jun 29, 2014 10:10 AM

Jan 2014
A surprisingly enjoyable episode. I actually hoped the episode would have continued a little longer, which is a first for this show.

Still find the scenes praising and hyping Tatsuya just cringeworthy. LOL @ all those girls being all over him and people claiming this show was far from being a harem. Especially annoying for me so far is that they have yet to show anyone accomplishing anything that isn't downplayed by having Tatsuya somehow involved. Then again, this can be unwillingly amusing.

Also not to fond of the fact that they only show games which turn into a one-sided slaughter. Just makes that threat of First High losing the tournament feel unreal.

That being said, a fine episode and looking forward to some more exciting games.

Btw, still digging the clean art style with the mostly beautiful integration of the magic and CG. Easily the best thing about this show so far.
JoekstarJun 29, 2014 10:13 AM
Jun 29, 2014 10:25 AM
Feb 2013
darkreaperix said:
millie10468 said:
Can I anticipate more "dropped" comments now that it seems people have designated this the worse show of the spring or will we have to go through this "This is terrible" phase all over again for the rest of the episodes? I would think it'd be easier to just stop watching rather than getting disappointed every week for the next 13 weeks.

But some admitted that watching and bashing it is way more fun the anime itself,so we are stuck with them,maybe until SAO 2 airs :)

Basically, that's saying that being a troll is fun. That may be, for them, but that's not what the forum is meant for. If one is into it just for the trolling and bashing on itself (aka, this is not the same as constructive criticism) than you're not into the anime. If you're not into the anime, what are you doing in an anime forum? Trolls are generally and genuinely disliked on forums, and with reason.

Besides all that, it remains unbelievably stupid to watch an anime you don't like. And that week after week. I would think people have better things to do, like, you know, watching something you DO like. What kind of mentality do you need to have, to continuously watch something you dislike, just to be able to whine about it afterwards? That's quite stupid and despicable, and in a way, sad.
Jun 29, 2014 10:58 AM

May 2010
AnimageNeby said:

Basically, that's saying that being a troll is fun. That may be, for them, but that's not what the forum is meant for. If one is into it just for the trolling and bashing on itself (aka, this is not the same as constructive criticism) than you're not into the anime. If you're not into the anime, what are you doing in an anime forum? Trolls are generally and genuinely disliked on forums, and with reason.

Besides all that, it remains unbelievably stupid to watch an anime you don't like. And that week after week. I would think people have better things to do, like, you know, watching something you DO like. What kind of mentality do you need to have, to continuously watch something you dislike, just to be able to whine about it afterwards? That's quite stupid and despicable, and in a way, sad.

That's quite disingenuous. I hope you do realize you're asking for an echo chamber. Clubs exist here for that reason or you can scurry to the AnimeSuki forums and hang out with the fanboys there.

A forum is a place for discussion. Trolling is making a statement for the sole purpose of getting a reaction out of the other party. Would an essay detailing all that's bad about Mahouka be trolling?

And honestly, I don't think it's "unbelievably stupid" to experience any sort of work you don't like. There's merit to terrible works. Like I said before, this is totally a thing. How can people understand what good is if they don't know what bad is? Other times it's just pure interest in analyzing things.

You and your holier-than-thou attitude are acting as if the criticisms leveraged against terrible shows have no merit.* How about getting off that high horse for once and actually contribute what you think is good rather than whining about other people? And stop with the ad hominem.

Oh and for the record, I watch both good and bad shows. No reason why I'm restricted to just one or the other.

*I understand there's a fine line between bashing and criticizing. The fanboys will obviously say it's bashing because they identify too much with the work and feel an attack on it is an attack on them. That is sad.
wrenchbreadJun 29, 2014 11:03 AM
Jun 29, 2014 11:05 AM
Feb 2013
wrenchbread said:
AnimageNeby said:

That's quite disingenuous. I hope you do realize you're asking for an echo chamber. Clubs exist here for that reason or you can scurry to the AnimeSuki forums and hang out with the fanboys there.

A forum is a place for discussion. Trolling is making a statement for the sole purpose of getting a reaction out of the other party. Would an essay detailing all that's bad about Mahouka be trolling?

And honestly, I don't think it's "unbelievably stupid" to experience any sort of work you don't like. There's merit to terrible works. Like I said before, this is totally a thing. How can people understand what good is if they don't know what bad is? Other times it's just pure interest in analyzing things.

You and your holier-than-thou attitude are acting as if the criticisms leveraged against terrible shows have no merit.* How about getting off that high horse for once and actually contribute what you think is good rather than whining about other people? And stop with the ad hominem.

Oh and for the record, I watch both good and bad shows. No reason why I'm restricted to just one or the other.

*I understand there's a fine line between bashing and criticizing. The fanboys will obviously say it's bashing because they identify too much with the work and feel an attack on it is an attack on them. That is sad.

Trolling and whining week after week, is not discussing. With that simple fact, your whole line of reasoning becomes rather weak, as an argument.

I explicitly said some criticism can be warranted. But while I wasn't addressing you directly with this, I do seem to remember you bashing the series before. I even said what I thought the strong points were and what the weak points of the show. Your insistence that someone disagreeing is a 'fanboy' is disingenuous on itself. If I were a fanboy, I wouldn't have the tendency to also point out the weak points.

Alas, last time, my whole post, which was quite elaborate with lots of arguments - contrary to the all-too-often one-liners I see of the bashing crowd, got deleted. You know why? Because I happen to post it as an answer to trolls. And it was becoming so obvious troll-ish, he one I responded to got his posts deleted. And mine with it. I don't know anymore if it was you or one of the few other regular-bashers here, but regardless. Because of the continuous bashing and trolling - which, indeed, is more geared towards provoking a reaction, NOT to 'educate people what is bad' - I don't need to be educated, thank you (you'd have to be an arrogant prick on his high horse to even think that in the first place, frankly).

You are not discussing anything. You're just complaining. Even worse, you complain week after week, about the same things, over and over again. It might surprise you, but we get it: you don't like it. Fine. Go watch something else you do like. Yes, you can do both. But still the time wasted on watching something you don't like would be better spend on watching (or at least searching) for something that you DO like.

What IS unbelievably stupid is continuing to watch, week after week, something you don't like, and then come here and keep complaining about it, also week after week. It really is. The fact you don't (want to) realise this, is already a sign on its own.

AnimageNebyJun 29, 2014 11:24 AM
Jun 29, 2014 11:17 AM

Sep 2013
^ don't bother, they even admit their trolling sometimes (stupid huh? :D), when that happens just report them, that's what the button's for.

Lol saying the show sucks and stating things that didn't happen, twisting the scenes and dialogue too suit their agenda and they say they aren't trolling, hating and baiting ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and when someone says something positive (see the previous threads) they attack them with their oxymoronic opinions as if they're facts

E.g. "their cheating in the competitions" hahaha the crimson prince just said first high's equipment is generations ahead of them, thanks to Tatsuya who is part of the school and using certain magic is allowed in different events but they (haters) cry "it doen't matter boo hoo hoo" like ******.

Some pics from the episode ;)
Honoka <3 being extra cute and hot this ep.

https://scontent-b-mia.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/t1.0-9/10427265_657646667644595_1216251969840356893_n.png
http://i.imgur.com/gAifxOU.png
http://i.imgur.com/ZRb4wNx.png
http://i.imgur.com/TD0mPOJ.png
http://i.imgur.com/1v5IGKS.png
http://i.imgur.com/4lkb8hq.png
http://i.imgur.com/169aNbx.png
http://i.imgur.com/nQo1d4L.png
ichii_1Jun 29, 2014 11:24 AM
Jun 29, 2014 11:22 AM

Mar 2013
ichii_1 said:

and when someone says something positive(add negitive here) (see the previous threads) they attack them with their oxymoronic options as if they're facts.

Pretty much what your doing as well, should I report you as well?

Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2014

248 by Fortunekeks »»
May 15, 6:20 PM

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 7, 2014

248 by otakuweek »»
May 13, 6:42 PM

» Sooo is there incest in this anime ? (may contain spoilers )

Zyro_Plaze - Apr 26

33 by Champiggy »»
May 3, 8:12 AM

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2014

457 by ExSant0 »»
Apr 19, 2:43 PM

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 3, 2014

308 by taifd77 »»
Apr 6, 8:00 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.