Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Irregular at Magic High School (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]
Dec 2, 2014 12:24 PM

May 2012
Quite interesting episode! Let's see what's next!
Jan 7, 2015 1:57 AM

Jan 2013
It would be good if they showed up the other schools as well.
That make this a one sided competition...
Feb 10, 2015 5:11 PM

Aug 2013
LOL they should have showed Mari's crash.
I guess it's asking for too much. But thank god they explain Shizuka's air mine magic.
The best part is yet to come.. behold Tatsuya's true original magics.
May 30, 2015 12:21 AM

Apr 2014
The technical magic explanations have been pretty interesting, and the show continues to have no shortage of them. The Active Air Mine spell's a cool strategy, focusing on attacking the area surrounding a target rather than on the target itself.

Sucks for Mari :/ I'm interested in seeing how the conspiracy behind the sabotage attempts will develop. Hopefully it will be at least mildly satisfying.

Tatsuya had four girls blush at him this episode, and he's been tuning the CAD of all them ladies. What a player.
May 2, 2016 7:08 PM

Jul 2013
New CAD for Leo looks cool, a Longsword with a magical middle body.

Yogatte, Mari didn't got to much hurt from this accident. A manipulation of the CAD by the competition host? Mari blushed when Mayumi mentioned that he was the one who brought her to the hospital, that was cute :D

Tatsya established the CAD's of 4 girls and everyone of them was super happy. Espcially Shizuku made a super good job at speed shooting and it was very interesting to hear in which way she uses her magic to hit every single disc.

So the first high is barely before the third high and they have to win almost everything to get the overall win. Miyuki is the replacement for Mari, I hope she can do it.

Jul 19, 2016 3:11 AM

Apr 2009
Cool sword Leo but does it have to be that big? Ah whatever...playing detective now.

I console myself that at least Shizuku wasn't blushing and gushing much like a fan girl to Tatsuya.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Oct 18, 2016 8:26 AM

Dec 2014
tatsuya sure knows how to be the centre.. I am more interested in who the third party really is....
Dec 5, 2016 7:15 AM

Sep 2015
Tatsuya feels like he could be a teacher.
Apr 12, 2017 4:09 AM

May 2015
Tatsuya got some nice harem.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Aug 11, 2018 1:32 PM

Apr 2013
Onii-sama remains perfect and untouchable... and boring.
Aug 2, 2020 4:13 PM

Aug 2017
Nooo Mari, what a painful accident! I wonder who may have sabotaged that game. Tatsuya is trying to do his best to avoid another accident and find out what is going on but something tells me that something bad is going to happen to Shizuku in the next episode.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Sep 7, 2020 12:23 PM

Jun 2020
This anime is turning out to be the definition of predictable and boring..
Well atleast Miyuki's an absolute babe, gonna keep watching for her ahahahahaha
This anime shit is addictive
Oct 5, 2020 7:18 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Lol. I don't really know that those CAD actually became a sword, not a usual sword, though. Its really a very very long sword with a middle part as an empty air. Another great inventions Tatsuya created there, actually really matched up with Leo's style. Sasuga!

The competition parts surprisingly became a massive trouble for the First High School. 'Something' suspected to sabotage the whole Mari's final stages in the first parts that became a full attention into the most of these episode durations. A lot of thinking from Tatsuya, he tried really hard to solved the mystery.

Such a shame that the committee of the competition did not consider Mari's final stages incident as a cheating or sabotage and continued to count the points of the winners in general. A huge conspiracy already been smell really hard on these episode. Well, i might suggest the culprit from in between the international organisation, or the Third High School Academy. But ohkay, the real answer might explained in the next episode.

But, before that, we already served with some of the first class match at the next competition day. Yeah, that quite girl from fhe First Course introduced her own magic and her skill at shoting. Most of it surely success because of Tatsuya's great job with his settings. At least his interaction with her kinda great to closed a deadlock during these episode mystery. Not to mention about her statement to recruited him, tho. Or that flirty First Course girl from the first episode incident that was supposed to be her friends funny conversation with Tatsuya. At least, Miyuki habit being under controlled at these episode to prevent any unnecessary jealousy. Lol.

Lets see the next one then!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jan 26, 2022 8:58 PM
Oct 2019
he's a tinkerer

"maybe we should do a better job of nurturing engineers at first high" lol
Apr 8, 2022 1:53 PM

Mar 2019
Still enjoying this competition, but I just can't wait to see the real match.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Aug 19, 2023 7:16 AM

Nov 2010
I guess the Third Year high is the culprit?
Shizuku's shooting magic is OP. It sounded more OP than Mayumi's.
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2014

248 by Fortunekeks »»
May 15, 6:20 PM

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 7, 2014

248 by otakuweek »»
May 13, 6:42 PM

» Sooo is there incest in this anime ? (may contain spoilers )

Zyro_Plaze - Apr 26

33 by Champiggy »»
May 3, 8:12 AM

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2014

457 by ExSant0 »»
Apr 19, 2:43 PM

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 3, 2014

308 by taifd77 »»
Apr 6, 8:00 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.