Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
No Game No Life (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jun 11, 2014 10:28 AM
Oct 2012
kitkatxz said:
Takuan_Soho said:

Or perhaps it respects them, or some of them obviously, too much?

Lol No.... that's just you lying to yourself...

You misunderstood what I said. Which is not surprising since you seem to misunderstand quite a few things.
Jun 11, 2014 10:29 AM

Sep 2013
We saw Zell and Fi's relationship, some fanservice bath bonding scene ;) and Sora's preparations for the warbeasts cheating <3

#Tokyo, chilling <3

Mod Edit: derailing ad hominem removed.
rodacJun 11, 2014 5:27 PM
Jun 11, 2014 10:30 AM

Jun 2008
kitkatxz said:
Not talking about their past, I'm talking about the jokes in the episodes. Like elf's reason to hate jil... even though we can probably tell from jil talking about the great war between the races in episode 8, Why Sora wants to take a bath with them, harem cow #4 asking can you really win this... just endless shit we all know what the answer is going to be if we just use our heads in the sightless and we already know the answer for. Honestly they just keep repeating the same cliche jokes. Thinking it will still be funny... when it's obviously not...

OK, then use your head, and tell me what the game will be, and how they will solve it. Along with all he fluff they do to cover their tracks, pleasedesu.

EDIT: Wow... whenever I try to write "desu" in hiragana, it gives me an error, that it failed to recieve my message, then actually posts it :/ weird... Well, at least I managed to delete my tri-post before it was even noticed by most...
GreenDragJun 11, 2014 10:33 AM
Jun 11, 2014 10:31 AM

Nov 2013
kitkatxz said:
Botato said:
But we never saw the back story of Kurami and Fil. This was the first time.

Not talking about their past, I'm talking about the jokes in the episodes. Like elf's reason to hate jil... even though we can probably tell from jil talking about the great war between the races in episode 8, Why Sora wants to take a bath with them, harem cow #4 asking can you really win this... just endless shit we all know what the answer is going to be if we just use our heads in the sightless and we already know the answer for. Honestly they just keep repeating the same cliche jokes. Thinking it will still be funny... when it's obviously not...
But then that conversation between them makes sense since it was the first time they meet, and considering they are supposed to work together and need to have some sort of trust between them.
Jun 11, 2014 10:36 AM

Oct 2011
Did the Warbeats cheat? How did they know about Tokyo? Can the mysterious lady read minds?
Jun 11, 2014 10:36 AM
Feb 2014
This is something I btw see more and more often: Exposition episodes are being seen as boring and bland because "nothing happened"...
Problem is if we have none of those people go cry about how rushed an anime is and how they can't understand anything...

@GreenDrag Nice tripost ;-)

EDIT: Oh just saw you had deleted the other 2 xD
Jun 11, 2014 10:38 AM
Jan 2013

GreenDrag said:
kitkatxz said:

OK, then use your head, and tell me what the game will be, and how they will solve it. Along with all he fluff they do to cover their tracks, pleasedesu.

EDIT: Wow... whenever I try to write "desu" in hiragana, it gives me an error, that it failed to recieve my message, then actually posts it :/ weird... Well, at least I managed to delete my tri-post before it was even noticed by most...

Did ever say that i can predict games no.... I DIDNT i said, "Honestly they just keep repeating the same cliche jokes" I honestly think the games are the only good thing in this show that makes me able to watch this show, because i'm interested in them and how they go. They had comedy but the lastest episodes had failed in that aspect.They never actually give you a foreshadow of what's going to be the game it's impossible to reference that shit.... They just tell you it's most likely a video game...

Mod Edit: response to ad hominem removed.
rodacJun 11, 2014 5:29 PM
Jun 11, 2014 10:39 AM
Jun 2014
This episode is hilarious! I like how Sora and Kumari share memories !
It would be pretty epic to have a bond like that with someone.

Plus DOES ANYONE BESIDES ME NOTICE THE TENTACLE JOKE WHEN THEY ALL BATH TOGETHER!

LOL oh Ecchi only a couple of levels away from being hentai!
Jun 11, 2014 10:40 AM

Jun 2008
Caleb8980 said:
This is something I btw see more and more often: Exposition episodes are being seen as boring and bland because "nothing happened"...
Problem is if we have none of those people go cry about how rushed an anime is and how they can't understand anything...

Yeah... I blame MAL's failure to recognize hiragana from google translate, despite being a site, that deals with Japanese media mostly...

And yeah, I'm a ninja. I erase my tracks by the time anyone sees them.

Also, do you think Takuan went back to rewatch the episode to find the one clue he's missing?
Jun 11, 2014 10:40 AM
Jun 2014
Lyrisia said:
I love Jibril's bloody past lol

Poor Sora and Shiro ^^"

She is scary! I can't wait till Sora and Shiro face the other Fugels
Jun 11, 2014 10:42 AM
Jun 2014
AnimeFan500 said:
Did the Warbeats cheat? How did they know about Tokyo? Can the mysterious lady read minds?

Good question, there was so much preparation to make sure the warbeast couldn't cheat but now that they are in the game, Some VR machine ...who knows....Blank will win somehow though ;)
Jun 11, 2014 10:46 AM
Feb 2014
GreenDrag said:
Caleb8980 said:

Yeah... I blame MAL's failure to recognize hiragana from google translate, despite being a site, that deals with Japanese media mostly...

Also, do you think Takuan went back to rewatch the episode to find the one clue he's missing?

Well you stepped on a landmine there ;-)
currently MAL can't handle non latin letters, and signs are obviously part of that ^^

I also can't use german umlauts but as I'm not writing in german with anyone here, that doesn't bother me one bit.

Also yep, Takuan most likely is doing that :D
Caleb8980Jun 11, 2014 10:50 AM
Jun 11, 2014 10:49 AM

May 2014
Yet another great episode. Really curious to see how Sora and Shiro overcome their fear in the Tokyo setting!
Jun 11, 2014 11:02 AM

Nov 2013
GreenDrag said:

Actually I dare ANYONE who haven't read the LN, to try to figure out how they'll win...

To be honest, I believe that not even those who read the LN could predict the ending of the game against Izuna, even though the tips were all there....

Here's a few tips regarding the game so that you can make your theories:

[/color]Now please tell me how the hell will Imanity win the game???

No one will be able to guess it!!!

Edit: typo (why the hell did I kept calling Izuna as Izumi?!?!?!?)

DarkMoonWolfJun 11, 2014 11:21 AM
Personal tastes are like peoples behinds, each one has its own,
and only those who wants to find [...] will smell one another.

Jun 11, 2014 11:07 AM
Jan 2013
Oh GOD YES, THIS GAME SHALL BE THE GAME THAT IS WROTE DOWN IN HISTORY.
Can't wait for this shit :D
rodacJun 11, 2014 6:35 PM
Jun 11, 2014 11:08 AM
Oct 2012
Caleb8980 said:

Heh, you all know me too well :-)

My problem isn't picking up hints, but rather I can combine them into so many possibilities that it makes it very difficult to be able to choose just one.

Another possibility is:
[Spoiler]Sora has Fi's ability to edit minds, and he said he was going to cast a spell on Steph, so obviously he edited her mind. The Warbeasts game uses a person's fear against them, so for Sora and Shiro that would be Tokyo. The previews could also be variations of fear (strong Ino for Jibiriru, all the cute girls dying for Sora).

However, since Steph has been modified, they won't get an accurate read on her, and that will be the key to winning the game.

If I wanted to create a theme based on it:
Nothing is stronger than fear, expect of course ignorance :-)[/quote]
Jun 11, 2014 11:08 AM

Dec 2013
This episode was a good one giving insights about Kurumi and Fi's relationship that has been delayed for quite a while. I really did not expect this game. lol and from the looks of it, neither did Sora and Shiro. That last part was pretty funny. And as usual, we have another bath scene (woohoo!). Other than that, this episode was isn't as intense or exciting, but you could tell its a setup for the big game, the game that decides the fate of Imanity. Can't wait to see what happens. This transition episode was great one because they added many aspects to it to make it seem less of a transition episode. 5/5 from me for this episode~
"No one knows what the future holds. That's why its potential is infinite.” - Okabe Rintarou

"El Psy Congroo."

Kirino Kyousake Picture
Jun 11, 2014 11:15 AM
Feb 2014
Takuan_Soho said:
Caleb8980 said:

Heh, you all know me too well :-)

My problem isn't picking up hints, but rather I can combine them into so many possibilities that it makes it very difficult to be able to choose just one.

Another possibility is:
[Spoiler]Sora has Fi's ability to edit minds, and he said he was going to cast a spell on Steph, so obviously he edited her mind. The Warbeasts game uses a person's fear against them, so for Sora and Shiro that would be Tokyo. The previews could also be variations of fear (strong Ino for Jibiriru, all the cute girls dying for Sora).

However, since Steph has been modified, they won't get an accurate read on her, and that will be the key to winning the game.

If I wanted to create a theme based on it:
Nothing is stronger than fear, expect of course ignorance :-)
[/quote]

I have to say we both are incredibly similar in that we can make really good base assumptions but then miss the mark by a wide margin xD
Jun 11, 2014 11:20 AM

Oct 2009
I'm praying for a second season!
Jun 11, 2014 11:22 AM

Aug 2011
Skullcrusher said:

Let me join you on that!
Jun 11, 2014 11:23 AM

Sep 2011
LOL. Let's see on how they will play on Tokyo.

Jun 11, 2014 11:24 AM

Oct 2011
So Sora and Shiro won't play this game then? Fear of the outside world? Steph will help in this game since whatever Sora did to her before the game started. Right?
Jun 11, 2014 11:27 AM

Jul 2013
Rather nice transition episode as usual. I am really starting to like Kurami as a character.

They should probably turn the fanservice down a bit though. I mean yes with this male:female ratio there is bound to be some but it is VERY abundant in these transition episodes... I can imagine people being turned off by it.
Jun 11, 2014 11:32 AM

Jul 2013
What happened to Sora and Shiro to make them so scared of Tokyo.
Jun 11, 2014 11:33 AM

Apr 2013

...for the final the game against the Warbeasts. Bring. It. On.

I loved the reveal of Kurami's past and getting her involved in the fanservice. Even with the transition episodes, they do their thing in getting me so pumped up for the games that are about to begin. I agree with others here in that these are necessary in order to explore the background info, motives and development of the characters because the games are just pure non-stop action and raging. And we get that awesome fanservice/Stephservice. If you don't like fanservice, just drop the show and stop complaining. It's not going to change any time soon.
dankzelJun 11, 2014 11:36 AM
Jun 11, 2014 11:33 AM

Oct 2013
Plus 5000 cuteness points for Fil and Kurami. Poor Jibril having to lick Fil's feet.
Jun 11, 2014 11:43 AM

May 2012
TheNumber1Tony said:
Skullcrusher said:

Let me join you on that!

Let me join u on let me join u on that quote!

u cant hate any characters in this show haha
“They stood together in a false intimacy, a nervous contact. And he was in love with her.”
― D.H. Lawrence, Women in Love

Jun 11, 2014 11:43 AM
Oct 2012
Caleb8980 said:
I have to say we both are incredibly similar in that we can make really good base assumptions but then miss the mark by a wide margin xD

Nothing wrong in being wrong :-)

It's been a while since I have said this, but the point of my guessing isn't to be right. It's to take the facts of the show and to create as many interpretations possible out of these facts. So I wouldn't say that I make assumptions, but rather come up with an explanation that accounts for what we have been shown. The fun is being consistent.

For me it is like a game, but unlike most games I want is to lose.

I want the author to come up with something better, and so that I can then go back and see how the clues were used and whether or not it adhered closer than my interpretation. That is what makes a show enjoyable. That is why I never read what I watch. Knowing what happens takes the fun out of it, being right takes the fun out of it (unless the writer is really good), being wrong and having a better story is the best (being wrong, but I have the better story, is consolation prize for watching bad shows :-)

As I said above coming up with scenarios is easy

All of these would be consistent with what we have seen. Probably not true, but the possibilities are there.
Jun 11, 2014 11:46 AM

Nov 2013
Ophis said:
What happened to Sora and Shiro to make them so scared of Tokyo.

Shiro has Anthrophobia and is a Hikikomori
Sora is a NEET and also a Hikikomori

Long story short, they both hate/fear people in general and being exposed in great crowded places.

The issue here is they though they were really transported to the real Tokyo, this is why they cowered like rats.... If they were in the real Tokyo then there would be tons of strange people all around them.

Edit: typo

DarkMoonWolfJun 11, 2014 11:55 AM

Jun 11, 2014 11:50 AM

Oct 2007
GreenDrag said:
Caleb8980 said:

Katakana is easy since it deals with foreign words, I can do that one just fine without any sort of translation thanks to a lot of time spent playing Japanese video games and just picking it all up. Hiragana is a lot more tricky since it requires you to actually know the Japanese words themselves.

Anyway I don't know, this episode just kind of felt like your typical fanservice episode yet somehow was probably one of the more decent episodes in the series. People complained about the rather pointless stereotypical bathing/breast commentary scene in last weeks Mahouka but this one drags on even longer and it makes it look like the next game will indeed be the last with only two remaining episodes. Hopefully since it's the last one they can at least try to make it somewhat exciting like the game in the 6th episode and don't just totally fuck up some logic rule.

First the bad, mostly the usual. I continue to find it funny how Shiro is literally the flat out worst female character in this entire show. She practically might as well not even be there but for the fact that Sora acknowledges her as some sort of counterpart that makes up for his shortcomings and vice versa. I mean she barely talks or contributes to anything really aside from last episode. Realistically though every character in general is on a whole more enjoyable to watch than the main pair. Blank really bring this show down character wise since pretty much all they contribute most of the time are dumb otaku references while the other characters actually talk about back story stuff and interact relatively normally with the rest of the cast when they don't have to utter lines about how amazing Blank is. It's like watching a really bad Penn & Teller setup where Sora is the big loud asshole like Penn and Shiro is Teller and is just sort of there as a prop. I also continue to find him just totally miscast. Like I can't take that desperately cool guy voice acting seriously with the complete moron that is Sora, it just doesn't work and comes off as try hard. Not really the seiyuu's fault, just has crap dialogue to try to work with for the most part to try to make sound cool and edgy.

Some positives, the character interaction for this episode by the standards of NGNL was decent and not just all people being condescending twats to each other. I continue to find that the less screen time and dialogue Sora gets the better this show does on that front though and most of this episode dealt with Kurami and her Elf friend. Also seeing him immediately revert to being a helpless NEET in the midst of a panic attack when they set the game in Tokyo was actually kind of funny and a rare gag that got a laugh out of me. Maybe it's because I love seeing the tool squirm a bit, but yeah there you go. Also the fact that he pointed out something that had occurred to me in setting terms for the Warbeasts not to cheat by setting up an impossible game and then erasing his memories of it being an impossible game in order to preserve there edge was important. Also he set up the elf chick to scan the area for cheats, though hard to say whether that will be a major factor or not. Still it shows that this show is paying at least some attention to obvious detail again after the disaster that was last weeks logic and reasoning.

On a whole, by NGNL standards a decent episode for the first time in probably a month. If this show can finish strong I might be able to at least call it mediocre and mildly entertaining again.
PeacingOutJun 11, 2014 11:57 AM
Jun 11, 2014 11:59 AM
Feb 2013
I heard Chopin's Etude op. 10 no. 3 on that "Please wait a moment" message :D
Jun 11, 2014 12:01 PM

Jul 2013
DarkMoonWolf said:
Shiro has Anthrophobia and is a Hikikomori
Sora is a NEET and also a Hikikomori. Long story short, they both hate/fear people in general and being exposed in greatly crowded places.

I already know that. I got the impression that they were scared of Tokyo more than anything else. If it was a different city they probably wouldn't be so scared.
Jun 11, 2014 12:11 PM
Oct 2012
Kaioshin_Sama said:
this episode just kind of felt like your typical fanservice episode yet somehow was probably one of the more decent episodes in the series. People complained about the rather pointless stereotypical bathing/breast commentary scene in last weeks Mahouka but this one drags on even longer

The difference is that NGNL uses fan service to make a point about either the character or the world, so there is generally some point to it (or at least some comedy). From what I have seen here a lot of the people who complain about Fan Service complain about pointless fan service.

Mahouka probably seemed more tacked on to those people (though I was not one of those who complained, I said I thought it helped to finally show Miyuki with friends).

Kaioshin_Sama said:
I continue to find it funny how Shiro is literally the flat out worst female character in this entire show.

Well, she does serve the purpose of the "straight man" in this comedy. Steph and Jibiriru would not be as much fun if Shiro wasn't there.

But to point this out to you again, we aren't supposed to like Sora and Shiro yet, their development over the length of the novels is a large part of this series. Shiro is opening up step by step, so that is why she only really contributed last game, she more likely will contribute more in future episodes. Sora is similar, but the opposite, the over the top OP, who will slowly become more "normal" as he discovers that he needs to lose his arrogance.

Ali said:
I heard Chopin's Etude op. 10 no. 3 on that "Please wait a moment" message

Thanks! I knew it was a Chopin, forgot which one.
Jun 11, 2014 12:15 PM

Jul 2010
The Eastern Federation battle!!! I wonder what Sora did to Steph.
Tokyo being the game setting, Sora and Shiro's reaction.
The meomory sharing ^^
Sora petting Shiro's head.
What kind of cheats would the warbeast usei such a game.
Jun 11, 2014 12:22 PM

Oct 2010
Well that game ended quickly huehue
Jun 11, 2014 12:41 PM

Nov 2013
Ophis said:
I already know that. I got the impression that they were scared of Tokyo more than anything else. If it was a different city they probably wouldn't be so scared.

Really??? You want to put 2 hikikomoris one of them with Anthrophobia out in the open space of Tokyo, a city that as of 2011, has a estimated population of 13.189 million in just 2,188 Km2 (about 10% of Japan's total population) and you can't understand why they cower like that???

My country, (Portugal) in 2011 had a population of 10,487 million in 92,345 Km2 and personally I believe it's too many people together already, can you imagine how Tokyo must be??

Jun 11, 2014 12:55 PM

May 2012
I really like those girls around Sora.. Cant decide which girl should I put in my sig..
The hype is gone when I saw Tokyo :D..
Great ep cant wait for that Kawaii Paintball..

Jun 11, 2014 12:56 PM

Jun 2008
Takuan_Soho said:
Caleb8980 said:

Nothing wrong in being wrong :-)

It's been a while since I have said this, but the point of my guessing isn't to be right. It's to take the facts of the show and to create as many interpretations possible out of these facts. So I wouldn't say that I make assumptions, but rather come up with an explanation that accounts for what we have been shown. The fun is being consistent.

For me it is like a game, but unlike most games I want is to lose.

I want the author to come up with something better, and so that I can then go back and see how the clues were used and whether or not it adhered closer than my interpretation. That is what makes a show enjoyable. That is why I never read what I watch. Knowing what happens takes the fun out of it, being right takes the fun out of it (unless the writer is really good), being wrong and having a better story is the best (being wrong, but I have the better story, is consolation prize for watching bad shows :-)

As I said above coming up with scenarios is easy

All of these would be consistent with what we have seen. Probably not true, but the possibilities are there.

Also, as someone, who reads the novels (BTW, you should read the novels as far as the anime covered it, should give you some things that could make the anime even more enjoyable), I want to see people try, and eventually figure out what will happen, that's why I go around giving somewhat spoilerific hints.

[quote=Kaioshin_Sama]Katakana is easy since it deals with foreign words, I can do that one just fine without any sort of translation thanks to a lot of time spent playing Japanese video games and just picking it all up. Hiragana is a lot more tricky since it requires you to actually know the Japanese words themselves.[/spoiler]
Yeah, Katakana is kind of easy, though imagine my surprise, when I found a "ja" in the word "character"...

[quote=Kaioshin_Sama]Anyway I don't know, this episode just kind of felt like your typical fanservice episode yet somehow was probably one of the more decent episodes in the series. People complained about the rather pointless stereotypical bathing/breast commentary scene in last weeks Mahouka but this one drags on even longer and it makes it look like the next game will indeed be the last with only two remaining episodes. Hopefully since it's the last one they can at least try to make it somewhat exciting like the game in the 6th episode and don't just totally fuck up some logic rule.

First the bad, mostly the usual. I continue to find it funny how Shiro is literally the flat out worst female character in this entire show. She practically might as well not even be there but for the fact that Sora acknowledges her as some sort of counterpart that makes up for his shortcomings and vice versa. I mean she barely talks or contributes to anything really aside from last episode. Realistically though every character in general is on a whole more enjoyable to watch than the main pair. Blank really bring this show down character wise since pretty much all they contribute most of the time are dumb otaku references while the other characters actually talk about back story stuff and interact relatively normally with the rest of the cast when they don't have to utter lines about how amazing Blank is. It's like watching a really bad Penn & Teller setup where Sora is the big loud asshole like Penn and Shiro is Teller and is just sort of there as a prop. I also continue to find him just totally miscast. Like I can't take that desperately cool guy voice acting seriously with the complete moron that is Sora, it just doesn't work and comes off as try hard. Not really the seiyuu's fault, just has crap dialogue to try to work with for the most part to try to make sound cool and edgy.[/spoiler]

I look at NGNL as a fantasy show. The MCs are not really there to be characters you see, but more like windows, through what you see the world that the author came up with. (though the anime itself is, in my opinion, failing at that).
Jun 11, 2014 1:10 PM

Apr 2011
Another great epd!

Imanity vs Warbeasts
Glorious Titties Nuff Said!

Make America Great Again!
Jun 11, 2014 1:13 PM

Feb 2013
Great way to flip the tables, gg wp warbeasts
Jun 11, 2014 1:16 PM
Apr 2014
That was a rather abrupt ending, but that just means next week will jump headfirst into the action (after Sora and Shiro get their confidence back). Jibril being M was the funniest scene in the last couple of episodes, lol at the feud between Jibril and the Elves xD The riot was great too, with everyone falling silent in awe at the sight of a Flugel. Impressive how Sora thought ahead like that, though it's kinda the selling point for this anime.

Next game seems to be VR, but that's some damn impressive technology the Warbeasts have. They seemed to partially virtualize the physical body. Izutan didn't seem to like the game, giving a hint as to how the game will be solved. Shiro will probably play a big role here. Warbeast grandpa finally showing his creepy side too. That sudden disappearance and dem teeth were damn scary.

Edit: Dem tentacles. Almost forgot about them. Seriously,dem tentacles.
UnleashTheGoatJun 11, 2014 1:24 PM
"Though mountains crack, and ice will thaw

Though walls will fall, to tooth and claw

Though stars will fade, and shadow spread

On the heights we stood, with iron red.

And as they died, they killed the dead.
Jun 11, 2014 1:20 PM

Jul 2013
Eh it was an okay episode, but I wasn't actually interested in this, until the ending part where they transferred into Tokyo. I honestly got bored in this episode, but at least there are some back story by Kurami.

I think next should be interesting, wonder how Sora and Shiro will handle this.

Jun 11, 2014 1:25 PM

Jan 2014
Great episode!

Jibril is just brilliant. Loved her casual way of explaining her past attack on the elves. Her looking down on the other races or nostalgically remembering bloodsheds she caused, always cracks me up.
Not to mention her thirst for knowledge. Laughed when Sora asked Jibril to explain the idea of taking a bath together as a way to get to know one another better.

Best moment definitely was how Sora gave that self-confident speech explaining their strategy to prevent any possible cheating only to break down the second he realizes they were in Toyko.

Cannot wait to find out what kind of game they will have to compete in and how the warbeasts are planning to cheat. Definitely an exciting way to end the episode, making the wait for next week's all the more unbearable.
Jun 11, 2014 1:33 PM

Nov 2013
Swordnoob said:
Izutan didn't seem to like the game, giving a hint as to how the game will be solved.

It's not a matter of liking the game or not... It's all about having fun while playing the game!!! If you played a game where you always won, and no one was able to compete with you, was it fun?

And I can tell you right way that Izuna will have fun while playing the game!!!

BeatzMe said:
Cannot wait to find out what kind of game they will have to compete in and how the warbeasts are planning to cheat. Definitely an exciting way to end the episode, making the wait for next week's all the more unbearable.

Most of those questions were already spoiled by me, is up to you to read them or not.

Mod Edit: no need to repeat the post containing spoiler tags here, so it has been removed..
rodacJun 11, 2014 6:41 PM

Jun 11, 2014 1:39 PM
Apr 2014
Welp did not expect them to be teleported BACK to Tokyo, of all places. I wish Shiro would actually talk more, Sora takes so much of the limelight. Where's her snark when you want it
Jun 11, 2014 1:43 PM

Dec 2011
Everyone was tense after hearing what Sora said... just to hear that in order to fight together they needed INTRODUCTIONS XD!

Fi... that's quite the S&M way to make someone ask for your forgiveness lol.

Hahahaha, Sora found it surprising that Steph was able to follow and understand XD.

Wow lol... Fi doesn't give a damn about her family or country...

LOL, that's some pretty advanced shit they've got there, better than in our world I think.

Oh c'mon, it's their home turf and they're saying that they can't do anything and that they're sorry lol.
"Let justice be done, though the heavens fall."
Jun 11, 2014 2:10 PM
Jan 2011
Looks like Sora has spoken too soon about beating the warbeast.
Jun 11, 2014 2:12 PM

Jul 2013
Haha, Sora bringing up Kurami's three sizes and when she last cried XD
Fii and Jibril haha. Aw Jibril having to lick Fii's feet..
Love it when they're both using each other's memories to tease each other XD

LOL then moment the game is set in Tokyo, they fall apart straight away.
Jun 11, 2014 2:15 PM

Jul 2013
lol at sora's reaction to tokyo
Jun 11, 2014 2:18 PM

Apr 2014
that ep was awesome
and the end "sorry all is lost" that was good cant wait for the next weak and i hope for a second season
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » No Game No Life Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 9, 2014

623 by hsallrounder »»
Yesterday, 5:41 AM

» No Game No Life’s Original Creator Pleads For A Second Season Of The Anime ( 1 2 )

deg - Apr 10

58 by Animeistaken »»
Apr 24, 8:33 AM

Poll: » No Game No Life Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Cheesekao - Jun 25, 2014

1020 by FarCritical »»
Apr 22, 5:11 PM

Poll: » No Game No Life Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 18, 2014

476 by FarCritical »»
Apr 22, 2:47 PM

» Your wishes for this april fool

Jackson_rajkumar - Mar 31

16 by sloth848 »»
Apr 19, 8:52 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.