Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Irregular at Magic High School (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Jun 7, 2014 9:35 PM
Aug 2012
BloodRequiem said:
4kicks said:
Since when the hell could Tatsuya use electric-magic? What else does he have up his sleeve?

Probably Doraemon judging by the amount of bullshit asspulls he's done so far.

You really should watch the episode than posting shit. Lighting magic is used by Mikihiko..........

The perfect example of dumb haters not even watching the show properly and posting bullshit comments.

Jun 7, 2014 9:36 PM
Jun 2014
ponygon123 said:
This show has completely failed to live up to the hype and I am rarely one of those people that hate shows that are hyped (Elfen Lied is the other one I absolutely despise). Plot growth and all is fine but they make it so boring. I am fine with lack of action (the action has been sub-par so far anyway) but faces never change and a lot of the voice actors are monotone or annoying. The MC is so unbelievably boring and the sister is so annoying. I would prefer if this show focused on the side characters because they are at least decently interesting and not annoying/boring.

have u read LN or at least some part in vol 8 LN when yotsuba almost died ( as far as i remember, CMIIW ) ?
if not, no wonder u say that..
and no wonder many people so annoy with miyuki..

anybody who already read LN especially vol 8 ( i'm still in vol 3 )
MUST already know y miyuki so attach to tatsuya...
i'm not going to spoil it, but i think it's already showed in every OP anime show..
and, imagine if u in miyuki position AND DON'T think about different personality...
i bet u will do what miyuki do now

sorry for some harsh comment
Jun 7, 2014 9:40 PM

Aug 2013
this arc seems to be adapted a little slower than the previous, the episodes are improving
and Tatsuya is always with the hack enabled, always being the savior mainly engages his sister
but I like to see a strong protagonist, which protrudes mostly hidden, instead of one that is always losing fights
Miyuki is a hit with the girls up, many do not like it but I like her, I think a good pair for the protagonist
but it has already been shown that many things will happen in the competition, hopefully enough action in the coming episodes
Jun 7, 2014 9:47 PM

May 2010
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
BloodRequiem said:

Probably Doraemon judging by the amount of bullshit asspulls he's done so far.

You really should watch the episode than posting shit. Lighting magic is used by Mikihiko..........

The perfect example of dumb haters not even watching the show properly and posting bullshit comments.

I'm sorry, what? I thought I was watching Darker than Black for a moment back there.

Seriously, chill out.
Jun 7, 2014 9:52 PM

Oct 2013
Hey as for the other four who weren't tricked, it might be revealed later on. I'm assuming Masaki was one of them though
Jun 7, 2014 9:57 PM

Jul 2013
Overall, I was okay with this episode. It managed to sustain my interest throughout the entire episode compared to previous episodes which I had to force myself to watch. Though that onsen scene didn't really enthrall me...

I'm hoping that by the end of its run, the anime will do its job in enticing me to read the light novels; something that so far the manga and anime hasn't done.
Jun 7, 2014 10:03 PM
Aug 2012
wrenchbread said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:

I'm sorry, what? I thought I was watching Darker than Black for a moment back there.

Seriously, chill out.

Tatsuya or Mikihiko doesn't use a wire though. Shouldn't you be thinking of Shounen Omniyoji or Tokyo Raven? You know talismans and lighting......

Jun 7, 2014 10:04 PM

May 2014
Two months and a half. I dare say we got our best candidate for Best Comedy of this Season.
Jun 7, 2014 10:05 PM

Sep 2011
"I've never thought of him as a potential love interest" BULLSH**

And Suzaku got his aim locked at Miyuki, now that's interesting. Otherwise, not much happening, just building up that momentu for later.
Jun 7, 2014 10:07 PM

Apr 2014
EasyGo-er said:
Thankfully Yokohama is included in this season, where everyone will get their chance to be useful :3

I don't think it is... so far, they've said they're adapting the first four volumes meaning Enrolment I and II and Nine Schools Competition I and II. Hopefully it will be renewed for the Yokohama Arc and maybe Remembrance too?
Jun 7, 2014 10:11 PM

Sep 2013
so is Erika a 'weed' or a 'bloom'? why was she not chosen to go to the competition?
There's no magical spell to save someone's life.
Jun 7, 2014 10:11 PM
Jun 2014
AsukaTenjyoin said:
http://i.imgur.com/Ma4c0Dt.jpg
Of course you don't, Miyuki...

http://i.imgur.com/JQkJuOm.jpg
Oh OKAY D:

XD

NOT potential..

BUT ALREADY LOVE INTEREST XD
Jun 7, 2014 10:29 PM

Apr 2014
Jose07 said:
so is Erika a 'weed' or a 'bloom'? why was she not chosen to go to the competition?

Erika is a weed. Weeds are simply NOT chosen to compete or support - Tatsuya was the only (and glaring) exception.
AnneRGJun 7, 2014 10:46 PM
Jun 7, 2014 10:39 PM
Oct 2013
4kicks said:
Since when the hell could Tatsuya use electric-magic? What else does he have up his sleeve?

He didn't it was miki who use the lightening....

AnneRG said:
Jose07 said:

Erika is a weed. Weeds are simply NOT chosen to compete - Tatsuya was the only (and glaring) exception.

He wasn't chosen to compete he was chosen to be their support staff coz they lack tech people.
RexZShadowJun 7, 2014 10:43 PM
Jun 7, 2014 10:45 PM
Aug 2012
Kitoge said:
Hey as for the other four who weren't tricked, it might be revealed later on. I'm assuming Masaki was one of them though

well my guess would be tatsuya, miyuki, mayumi, juumonji, and masaki :3 the only ten family members highlighted in this ep haha~
Jun 7, 2014 10:45 PM

Apr 2014
RexZShadow said:

AnneRG said:

Erika is a weed. Weeds are simply NOT chosen to compete - Tatsuya was the only (and glaring) exception.

He wasn't chosen to compete he was chosen to be their support staff coz they lack tech people.

Thanks for pointing that out.
Jun 7, 2014 10:47 PM

Feb 2013
People bitching about tatsuya boring most hate it when robots don't show expression in anime.....That's how his character is set up ....if he goes around showing emotion it will backfire when it is revealed ....
and LN fans most remember that the anime has to go through a manual to explain the magical jargons in the light novel .....I for a while thought mknr won't be able to be animated with all the technical jargons the light novel feeds you ......the main prob with light novel has been the tenchnical jargons ...and its very important ....so when we have an anime just enjoy the ride
Jun 8, 2014 12:44 AM
Jun 2014
AnneRG said:
EasyGo-er said:
Thankfully Yokohama is included in this season, where everyone will get their chance to be useful :3

I don't think it is... so far, they've said they're adapting the first four volumes meaning Enrolment I and II and Nine Schools Competition I and II. Hopefully it will be renewed for the Yokohama Arc and maybe Remembrance too?

well, of course it will brutal..

30 people killed over 1000 people
especially when yotsuba dead, it's simply disappear, so no trace can be found..
Jun 8, 2014 12:58 AM

Sep 2008
dx349 said:
People bitching about tatsuya boring most hate it when robots don't show expression in anime.....That's how his character is set up ....if he goes around showing emotion it will backfire when it is revealed ....
and LN fans most remember that the anime has to go through a manual to explain the magical jargons in the light novel .....I for a while thought mknr won't be able to be animated with all the technical jargons the light novel feeds you ......the main prob with light novel has been the tenchnical jargons ...and its very important ....so when we have an anime just enjoy the ride

Problem here is twofold, at least in my opinion.

1. Tatsuya is a genius while everyone else lacks common brains to do simplest of tasks. Thus complaining. Sure, others have done some fighting, casting spells, but no one did anything of any real importance or significance even slightly comparable to Tatsuya.
Think of it (since Star wars picture) as Yoda and Luke on first encounter. While Yoda was lifting X-wing and giant boulders Luke was lifting small rocks. And although lifting even rocks is impressive it falls flat when you see what Yoda does.

2. The 2nd part of what you said is where most arguments come from. Non-readers, myself included, often ask themselves what the heck just happened. And then it never gets explained or just gets 5s of telling Tatsuya is badass (see magic cancellation and flying magic parts as example of this).
So, since I have no idea what they just said and everyone takes him "inventing" magic as a given I get angry at it and hella annoyed.
On the other hand, LN-readers get annoyed at my rant about nothing getting explained with one of the; "Gonna get explained later", or "It was explained in LN and mentioned here, too long explanation, stop whining."

The part where, based on your comment, stuff was explained in detail in LN is the part where all issues stem from. Almost nothing is explained in show.

This threads have less and less people commenting and even when they are filled with comments it's nowadays just same people going with chain replies to one another.
The reason is people got bored of trying to explain LN-readers stuff is badly adapted if non-readers can't understand jack and keep posting questions.

I had more things explained here than in the actual show. That is not how adaptation should work.
This is FSN all over again. Except I knew everything about that show since I've "played" VN.
Go watch Unlimited blade works movie and try explaining to me what happened there. No way you're gonna make sense of it. Yet it's fully clear to me.

Same thing is happening here with LN readers.

I hate pulling out ratings since they're stupid as hell, but the thing is, this show, even with huge LN following, fell from 400 to 700 in only 10 episodes. Doesn't that tell people anything?
It's not about whining anymore, it's about getting annoyed at show.

P.S. Incoming "Stop whining and ranting" comments.
Jun 8, 2014 1:24 AM

Jul 2013
AnneRG said:
EasyGo-er said:

Can't remember the source but they've already confirmed the season would end with Yokohama arc. Or are you saying they adapted Enrollment only in 7 episodes just to fill the rest of it with 9SC and side stories?

Jun 8, 2014 1:44 AM
Jul 2013
nina4life said:
dx349 said:

Problem here is twofold, at least in my opinion.

1. Tatsuya is a genius while everyone else lacks common brains to do simplest of tasks. Thus complaining. Sure, others have done some fighting, casting spells, but no one did anything of any real importance or significance even slightly comparable to Tatsuya.
Think of it (since Star wars picture) as Yoda and Luke on first encounter. While Yoda was lifting X-wing and giant boulders Luke was lifting small rocks. And although lifting even rocks is impressive it falls flat when you see what Yoda does.

2. The 2nd part of what you said is where most arguments come from. Non-readers, myself included, often ask themselves what the heck just happened. And then it never gets explained or just gets 5s of telling Tatsuya is badass (see magic cancellation and flying magic parts as example of this).
So, since I have no idea what they just said and everyone takes him "inventing" magic as a given I get angry at it and hella annoyed.
On the other hand, LN-readers get annoyed at my rant about nothing getting explained with one of the; "Gonna get explained later", or "It was explained in LN and mentioned here, too long explanation, stop whining."

The part where, based on your comment, stuff was explained in detail in LN is the part where all issues stem from. Almost nothing is explained in show.

This threads have less and less people commenting and even when they are filled with comments it's nowadays just same people going with chain replies to one another.
The reason is people got bored of trying to explain LN-readers stuff is badly adapted if non-readers can't understand jack and keep posting questions.

I had more things explained here than in the actual show. That is not how adaptation should work.
This is FSN all over again. Except I knew everything about that show since I've "played" VN.
Go watch Unlimited blade works movie and try explaining to me what happened there. No way you're gonna make sense of it. Yet it's fully clear to me.

Same thing is happening here with LN readers.

I hate pulling out ratings since they're stupid as hell, but the thing is, this show, even with huge LN following, fell from 400 to 700 in only 10 episodes. Doesn't that tell people anything?
It's not about whining anymore, it's about getting annoyed at show.

P.S. Incoming "Stop whining and ranting" comments.

It's not the best adaptation but i think madhouse has done decently in adapting the novels given the nature of the light novels.

The flying magic explanation is base on mahouka universe technical jargons. If one understands technical jargons in mahouka verse such as interference strength and magic cancellation then the flying magic explanation makes sense in my view at least.

On a side note i will compile what information the anime has given the viewers on flying magic.
1st- interference strength. If one wants to fly he needs to keep casting magic to change his coordinates. The more magic you cast the subsequent magic needs higher interference to overwrite the previous magic.

2nd- magic cancellation. As said in the anime magic cancellation only cancels the effect of magic, the magic sequence is still present. Hence that's where interference strength comes in.

3rd- how did tatsuya overcome this ? According to the anime, he designed a software that records the smallest magic sequence necessary to fly. By doing so, since the magic sequence is small the effect only lasts for a brief period of time and the next magic sequence kicks in. This process can be repeated using the loop cast system explained back in ep 2.

That's what i understand how he solved flying magic
ncnoobkillJun 8, 2014 1:56 AM
Jun 8, 2014 1:48 AM

May 2014
EasyGo-er said:

Can't remember the source but they've already confirmed the season would end with Yokohama arc. Or are you saying they adapted Enrollment only in 7 episodes just to fill the rest of it with 9SC and side stories?[/quote]

I think they will adapt till Yokohama,as seen from the OP,with Mikihiko fighting some enemy soldiers.

LOL at those that thought Tatsuya was the one who used lightning magic,pls watch the show instead of counting onii-sama's :)
Jun 8, 2014 1:49 AM

May 2010
Tatsuya is OP, too OP. And here I thought, Mikihiko got inspired by him and got badass at end.
Jun 8, 2014 1:52 AM

Dec 2011
Some spoilers, and the big one as well, are flying around freely in this thread. Spoilers tag, people, spoilers tag!
Jun 8, 2014 2:07 AM

Apr 2012
yea idk what the fuck is going on lol. Too many technical terms

Mass spell cancellation by Tatsuya is OP. What is gram dispersion? Also he has some insane spell detection even from covert micro scale spells. OP OP OP

Jun 8, 2014 2:15 AM
Jan 2010
People bitching about tatsuya boring most hate it when robots don't show expression in anime.....

There's clearly a problem when a robot and a phallus-looking tentacle alien have more personality (take note, not emotion) than a human.
Jun 8, 2014 2:20 AM

Jun 2013
i dont understand the director mind

he longer bath duration instead miki + tatsuya when beat 3 intruders
Jun 8, 2014 2:23 AM

Apr 2012
comochi said:

well at least they got the obligatory hot springs snippet done and over with in a matter of minutes

Jun 8, 2014 2:29 AM
Jun 2014
comochi said:

what i see in general is MH trying to adapt this LN in different PoV..

of course it will bring many people say it didn't match LN, do you think watch something already known is interisting ?

at last, it not like MH failure Mahou Sensou..

maybe that one reason y MH cut many tatsuya's monolouge, and extend other ( many people prefer it as "infodumps" or maybe "trash" ),

but, seeing from anime only viewer, it interisting enough to keep u wondering what will happen next..
if anything u don't understand, buy LN

isn't it the main purpose of adaptation ?
to lift up LN sales ?

correct me if i'm wrong
Jun 8, 2014 4:26 AM

Apr 2014
EasyGo-er said:
AnneRG said:

Can't remember the source but they've already confirmed the season would end with Yokohama arc. Or are you saying they adapted Enrollment only in 7 episodes just to fill the rest of it with 9SC and side stories?

Truth to be told I WAS worried they might do that (filling the rest of the episodes with 9SC and volume 5 side-stories) - I had read it was the first 4 volumes at Mahouka wikia, though I do realize the source is not too reliable, but since I couldn't find anything else, I was kind of bummed by it.

Jun 8, 2014 4:37 AM

Jul 2009
Tatsuya's pretty much best at everything he tries, but there are rather valid reasons for that.

And... perhaps in BD version... there will be less steam , because they probably won't remove the robes.
'Everything is impossible until proven possible.' - Me

Jun 8, 2014 4:47 AM

May 2013
I wonder when will Tatsuya be on his knees and beg? He's too great. He needs to get beaten at least once.
Jun 8, 2014 5:07 AM
Jun 2010
EasyGo-er said:
LazyLuong said:

Next arc is where all the fights are, the current arc is more about the magic version of some sport competitions, such as shooting, surfing, tennis, etc. So it's going to be a while.

Well, Monolith Code is basically a team fight and the longest competition in this arc so that's what I'm most looking forward to. Though this arc alone seems like it would take up to 10 episodes and with Monolith Code being at the end of it, it will be quite a wait too it seems.

My bad, I mean first half of the arc(volume 3) was more about those sports oriented competitions, and the second half of the arc (volume 4) to be more combat oriented. I was tire when I made that post late last night.

I'm actually looking forward to the Monolith Code, as well as the Yokohama Disturbance Arc.
LazyLuongJun 8, 2014 5:10 AM
Jun 8, 2014 5:15 AM

Mar 2014
Ichijou, Masaki's voice actor was that of Kirito from SAO and Sora from No Game No Life.
"You cannot make the cold colder and the dark darker"
Jun 8, 2014 5:59 AM
Jun 2014
CreamZi said:
I wonder when will Tatsuya be on his knees and beg? He's too great. He needs to get beaten at least once.

well if u don't mind, but i think that condition will never met, as long as no magician can cancel "decomposition magic" he held

Jun 8, 2014 6:09 AM
Feb 2011
alcrowry said:
Some spoilers, and the big one as well, are flying around freely in this thread. Spoilers tag, people, spoilers tag!

^^^^^^ This
as for Madhouse's work it seems they focused on Magics too much.
Jun 8, 2014 6:28 AM
Jun 2014
dulguN said:
alcrowry said:

^^^^^^ This
as for Madhouse's work it seems they focused on Magics too much.

i think they want do in different Point of View ?

if PoV is tatsuya, so it must exactly like LN or just cut little thing, and do not extend not tatsuya related
Jun 8, 2014 7:11 AM

Apr 2014
Anjaku said:
ponygon123 said:
This show has completely failed to live up to the hype and I am rarely one of those people that hate shows that are hyped (Elfen Lied is the other one I absolutely despise). Plot growth and all is fine but they make it so boring. I am fine with lack of action (the action has been sub-par so far anyway) but faces never change and a lot of the voice actors are monotone or annoying. The MC is so unbelievably boring and the sister is so annoying. I would prefer if this show focused on the side characters because they are at least decently interesting and not annoying/boring.

have u read LN or at least some part in vol 8 LN when yotsuba almost died ( as far as i remember, CMIIW ) ?

i'm not going to spoil it, but i think it's already showed in every OP anime show..
and, imagine if u in miyuki position AND DON'T think about different personality...

Sorry but I've read till vol 11 and I still think Miyuki is an annoying bitch. And no I still wouldn't be a possessive brocon during whatever happened in vol 8. You know its kind of funny that the only emotion Tatsuya has is his love for imouto chan and ironically Tatsuya is the only person she cares about( in an unhealthy way). So yeah the author is using an obvious writing technique to attract readers who are into stuff like these.
Z4KJun 8, 2014 7:18 AM
Jun 8, 2014 7:11 AM

Jan 2013
Loved the fanservice.
It seems Tatsuya is always there if there are troubles. Kind of lame.
Jun 8, 2014 7:21 AM
Apr 2012
Fantastic episode again. Miyuki and Juumonji stopping the car was great as was the explanation of what happened. The note from Kirihara about Tatsuya possibly having killed before and his intent during the Blanche incident was interesting. The hot spring part brought a nice change of tone, we rarely get fan service in this series. Masaki has his eyes on Miyuki. Mikihiko did well at the end with the intruders. The Patriarch of Magic Soceity guy was intriguing, wonder who the 5 that saw through his magic are. Tatsuya, presumably Miyuki and who else? 5/5
Jun 8, 2014 8:00 AM

May 2014
Z4k said:
Sorry but I've read till vol 11 and I still think Miyuki is an annoying bitch. And no I still wouldn't be a possessive brocon during whatever happened in vol 8. You know its kind of funny that the only emotion Tatsuya has is his love for imouto chan and ironically Tatsuya is the only person she cares about( in an unhealthy way). So yeah the author is using an obvious writing technique to attract readers who are into stuff like these.

Reading and understanding is different you know.You are forcing your values and POV on her and is against the author's intent.If you are offended by the "incest" theme why did you read until vol 11?and why are still watching the anime?

BTW for those asking for action,this anime is not your typical shonen anime with big long fights every other ep.I suggest you drop it now if your more into mindless violence type shows.
Jun 8, 2014 8:01 AM
Jun 2014
Z4k said:
Anjaku said:

no offense from me, okay, if that what u think, do as u please...

in other hand, unrelated to u, i'm just gathering some knowledge i know...
that human in that condition is very possible to become like that..
i think it's human nature to attach to someone or something stronger that it
so it's possible when miyuki see "the real tatsuya" she become so attach due this nature, and completely forgot other thing..
plus, that attach feeling was developed when she in critical state of child i think, if that's what writer want to tell, isn't it explain everything..??
Jun 8, 2014 8:04 AM

Jul 2013
I loved this episode, like (almost) every other. I mean, I really enjoy watching this anime. The art of the episode was quite nice (like always) and I am looking forward to how Mikihiko will react towards Tatsuya's use of magic. I have noticed though, that almost every episode ends in what seems like a cliffhanger.

Also, the patriarch/chairman(of magic association)'s use of magic to test the students of the nine schools in the audience was also remarkable. It would have been much more fun if he had divulged the names of the 5 students who saw through his trick [I would have loved the reactions of the students who underrate Tatsuya]. I'm still curious though, as to who they were. [My guesses would be, besides Tatsuya: Masaki, maybe Mibu and that male chairman from Tatsuya's school]

Although, I must say, after watching 10 episodes, I still don't understand why this anime gets so much hate. Even now, it's rated 7.83. I mean, it definitely deserves a 8 if not 8.2+.
Jun 8, 2014 8:12 AM

May 2014
Ashishgup said:
Although, I must say, after watching 10 episodes, I still don't understand why this anime gets so much hate. Even now, it's rated 7.83. I mean, it definitely deserves a 8 if not 8.2+.

Because it rarely has fanservice,girls skirts are too long,they were expecting magic fights every other ep,haters counting onii-sama's instead of paying attention than bitching here that Tatsuya now has a electric attack (that's obviously Mikihiko guys).

It's not a perfect adaption and I have some gripes (like lack of internal monologues,lack of characterization with Miyuki,which both kinda improved this ep,lack of Honoka screen time :) ).
Jun 8, 2014 8:37 AM

Jul 2013
Not much happened, but I enjoyed this episode. I wonder how long it'll take for someone to realise Tatsuya's identity. That could create an interesting scenario after all :)
For those who seek perfection, there can be no rest on this side of the grave.
Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.
Jun 8, 2014 8:37 AM

Mar 2013
darkreaperix said:
Ashishgup said:

Because it rarely has fanservice,girls skirts are too long,they were expecting magic fights every other ep,haters counting onii-sama's instead of paying attention than bitching here that Tatsuya now has a electric attack (that's obviously Mikihiko guys).

It's not a perfect adaption and I have some gripes (like lack of internal monologues,lack of characterization with Miyuki,which both kinda improved this ep,lack of Honoka screen time :) ).

Nope it's because it's been pretty damn boring to far, score has been going down pretty steadily since the show started was at 8.10 when I frist looked, same thing seems to be happening in Japan as well frist volume sales predictions have near enough halved.

Jun 8, 2014 8:47 AM

Jul 2013
darkreaperix said:
Ashishgup said:

More like, they were expecting an engaging story from the get go and just set the bar too high for this one just because of the hype even though the hype mostly came from LN readers who've read up to the interesting part of the story.

Yeah, it's not a perfect adaptation but I'm mostly happy that it was at least a decent adaptation compared to most other LN adaptations. I hope the anime keeps improving on how they handle things just like what we've seen in this episode.
And don't you dare cutting any more of Honoka's screen time Madhouse. I see you're also a Honoka fan so I know how you feel about that though forgive me if I'm wrong. :P

Jun 8, 2014 8:52 AM

May 2014
Newhopes said:
Nope it's because it's been pretty damn boring to far, score has been going down pretty steadily since the show started was at 8.10 when I frist looked, same thing seems to be happening in Japan as well frist volume sales predictions have near enough halved.

It's been in the top 3 most popular anime this season in various polls in Japan.Predictions are...predictions,lets talk once sales have been confirmed.It's LN outsold Index this year and almost 3x outsold NGNL which seems to be very popular in here.

Boring is subjective,if you are expecting mindless violence every other ep it's boring,but if you want more than that (no I'm not talking about the "incest") it's enjoyable and has an interesting story.

Score in here in not important btw :)

EasyGo-er said:
And don't you dare cutting any more of Honoka's screen time Madhouse. I see you're also a Honoka fan so I know how you feel about that though forgive me if I'm wrong. :P[/size]

MH better adapt that important Honoka scene in vol 5 1st chapter,or I'm gonna start bashing this anime too :)
darkreaperixJun 8, 2014 8:56 AM
Jun 8, 2014 9:05 AM

Sep 2008
I wish there a time period restriction from posting every time someone posted a spoiler without using spoiler tag.

It would make coming to threads much less painful.

A person X responds to spoiler-free post from person Z with response filled with spoilers, to which said person Z now, to prove his supremacy in topic, responds with even more spoilers.
Gotta love that shit...
Jun 8, 2014 9:39 AM

May 2010
darkreaperix said:

It's been in the top 3 most popular anime this season in various polls in Japan.Predictions are...predictions,lets talk once sales have been confirmed.It's LN outsold Index this year and almost 3x outsold NGNL which seems to be very popular in here.

Boring is subjective,if you are expecting mindless violence every other ep it's boring,but if you want more than that (no I'm not talking about the "incest") it's enjoyable and has an interesting story.

Score in here in not important btw :)

Rankings matter (when it's in my favor) but scores don't (when they're not in my favor). Can you get any more hypocritical?

And here we go with the straw man arguments. No one is asking for mindless violence. We just want things to happen (advance the plot! Do something meaningful!) rather than watch static talking heads for half the episode especially when the conversations amount to just fellating Tatsuya.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2014

248 by Fortunekeks »»
May 15, 6:20 PM

» Sooo is there incest in this anime ? (may contain spoilers )

Zyro_Plaze - Apr 26

33 by Champiggy »»
May 3, 8:12 AM

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2014

457 by ExSant0 »»
Apr 19, 2:43 PM

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 3, 2014

308 by taifd77 »»
Apr 6, 8:00 AM

» Romance Tag?

akihiko132 - Dec 8, 2020

4 by fqdnl »»
Apr 3, 6:27 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.