Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Irregular at Magic High School (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Jul 1, 2014 3:33 AM

Feb 2012
Was planning to continue this but can't.. will have to drop this anime! Just too much degrading and prejudice in this show; based on reading other threads and comments, romance is probably out of the question; and way too much discussions/talking.

dropped
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
Sep 21, 2014 7:05 AM

Apr 2011
That old geezer doesn't know that he is in divine presence of All mighty Godsuya? Know your place old fart!
Sep 24, 2014 5:55 PM

Dec 2012
Slow episode. 3/5
Nov 1, 2014 5:12 AM
Nov 2013
So far was seeing Onii-sama Onii-sama Onii-sama............but this episode all I could see was Onii-Sama + Cosplay
So what comes next ?
Nov 19, 2014 4:23 PM

Jun 2014
yaaa a cars not gonna go airborne and fly over a concrete barrier, catch fire, and slide that far just because of a blown tire... but okay
Dec 2, 2014 11:11 AM

May 2012
Nice cliffhanger! Looking forward to see what will happen next!
Dec 31, 2014 5:23 AM

Jan 2013
Ok we got to know some stuff, but not all of it.
And that ending.
Jan 18, 2015 12:20 AM

Aug 2009
dat cliffhanger
Feb 6, 2015 7:20 PM

Nov 2009
I actually enjoy the fact that Tatsuya is emotionless, He deflects all of the bullshit that appears when members of his harem talk to him.
Feb 10, 2015 8:59 AM

Aug 2013
Oh yes the car crash was well done.
I didnt imagine Mr Tauras to be such a dud though hahahaa.
Jun 3, 2015 12:08 PM

Jun 2008
millie10468 said:
How on earth could they reduce Tatsuya's entire monologue to "I have no heart to hate her"? What the hell? Does he not have a heart? Is that supposed to explain why he's so emotionless? Because he doesn't have a heart? I know it gets explained in more details much later on but at this point, we did find out that he had no strong emotions to speak of, save for his love of his imouto. Now we'll have to put up with people making light of his entire situation.

Anyway, moving on...

So no explanations about why the FLT engineers are grateful to him. No explanations about why he even has that much influence at FLT (their Dad is the CEO or something so they see him as the heir, if anyone's interested). Ushiyama's eyes were wrongly portrayed too.

What was Mizuki doing standing by herself? Is it alright if I assume she was waiting for Shizuku and Honoka to finish their meeting? I did like seeing Mikihiko's Spirit Magic animated. And HOLY SHIT, did the anime really explain what it was? I'm astonished!

Indeed all this things need to be explained. Also the whole conversation with the butler left me confused really. Is he not her real brother with all the bodyguard talk? But he did mention his mother being important etc and the man called him his son. Then why is that butler allowed to talk to him like that?
Someone explain this family to me.

I am not worried about the crash. Our main is gonna pull some super move and solve the situation in the best possible manner as always.

Btw, president legs woohoo.^_^
MonadJun 3, 2015 12:11 PM
Mar 3, 2016 8:41 AM

Aug 2014
So Tatsuya is actually Taurus silver o_O I wonder what Tatsuya's mother has done though...
Mar 3, 2016 8:44 AM
Jan 2015
Snappynator said:
So Tatsuya is actually Taurus silver o_O I wonder what Tatsuya's mother has done though...

Do you want to know?
My Queens

Mar 3, 2016 8:47 AM

Aug 2014
-Mahesvara said:
Snappynator said:

Do you want to know?

I'll just wait and see what the anime shows.
Mar 3, 2016 8:53 AM
Jan 2015
Snappynator said:
-Mahesvara said:

Do you want to know?

Anime doesn't mention much about it, besides episode 9 and in part of episode 18. That's why I'm asking lol and knowing this will have other things make more sense.
-MahesvaraMar 3, 2016 8:58 AM
My Queens

Mar 3, 2016 9:08 AM

Aug 2014
-Mahesvara said:
Snappynator said:

Anime doesn't mention much about it, besides episode 9 and in part of episode 18. That's why I'm asking lol and knowing this will have other things make more sense.

Well if you don't mind then, I wouldn't mind being spoiled in a message.
May 2, 2016 5:04 PM

Jul 2013
Interesting. So the my guess of Tatsuya beeing Taurus Silver was right. That's nice. I didn't expect that he has such a high lead in the military.

This butler is an absolute ass, Tatsuyas isn't even so much better. How does he got almost no respect? That's so stupid. Hopefully at some point we will see his full potential.

So Mizuki could see the color of the ghosts and Mikihiko was super surprised about it. Was funny when he went face to face with her. The reaction of both gives indication that there could something develop. ;)

Hmm it's weird to hear that Tatsuya can't feel hate. The question is can he even feel love? Besides his love for his sister?

Mayumi looked so good in her dress and tried to flirt with Tatsuya. Sometimes he acts like a stone free from all feelings. I hope we get explained why he acts like he acts. Mayumis reaction haha, she was a little bit pissed about that. I would wish they end up together <3

So the terrorists attacked and a burning car steers to their bus. Curious what will happen.
Natsu88May 2, 2016 5:10 PM

Jun 5, 2016 11:10 AM

Dec 2015
So Tatsuya is Taurus Silver eh? Never expected that, I wonder what A-chan's reaction will be when she learns that
Are they getting ambushed?
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Jul 16, 2016 3:00 AM

Apr 2009
Been on-hold for 6 months, lost my post content sometime in between and now back... *sigh*

I knew it, he's Mr.Taurus as I've suspected. That isn't an accident I assume because it's too convenient for the car to be a runaway fireball in the proximity of their convoy.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Oct 14, 2016 10:05 PM

Dec 2014
well that was something... the main MC is discriminated quite alot ...
Dec 4, 2016 5:41 PM

Sep 2015
lol I'm fine with shipping the prez with the vice
Apr 5, 2017 11:05 AM

May 2015
Kaichou was so sexy in that dress. :D
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Mar 27, 2018 1:32 AM

Feb 2014
So what, Tatsuya was artificially created or something? Going by that flashback where he was surrounded by people in a lab, and him being "bogus" and all. That would also explain his "heartlessness". No wonder he's far above us mere mortals!

And Tatsuya is Taurus Silver after all. Who else could it have been anyway? But it looked like it would be him, after his reactions during his last conversation with A-chan.
Aug 8, 2018 3:27 AM

Apr 2013
Tatsuya being Silver was obvious imo since Miyuki always freaked out when that one girl from the student council admired Silver and praised him.
So far I was kinda okay with the protagonist. I mean he's a emotionless and perfect Gary Stu that is smarter, stronger and faster than everyone. That's not something I enjoy, but I can bare with it.
But this episode all the other characters started praising him to no end as well which got really really annoying. Especially since it's basically just a harem show with a few guys thrown in who have no relevance at all.
Jul 24, 2020 8:11 PM

Aug 2017
So, Mizuki has a special ability called the “Crystal Eyes”, that's why Tatsuya has an interest on her in the first episode.

Looks like some people think that Tatsuya has mommy issues but he can't feel hate. Wtf that butler lmao. 4/5
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Oct 5, 2020 4:28 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Haha, all of the employer on LFT R&D dept already called him young master, a mister, and so on. Even Miyuki get called hime sama. As expected they were all an important peoples there, and its really funny knewing the obvious fact. XD
Anyway, the highlight on thats scene where they suddenly met their father, encounters the rude butler, and mentioned about Tatsuya's mother and his aunt. Well, once again, its hint the real relations between him and Miyuki, and their past that might had a dark issued on it. Still, the continuations about that information became unknown again and need more time to actually releasing another information about it at the near future, i believed.

Well, after that, the preparation for the incoming event of 9SC finally reached the final stages. Such a relieved looking their interaction and not having an intensed drama like the previous arc. It seemed that everything already in a normal state again after the whole discrimination issues. Well, for the sake of a victory, they needed to worked together as a team without even mentioning the differenciate between two courses. A good sign, for me.

The middle parts where another couple pairing seemed to be formed. A combination that looked pretty good and very useful, i believed. One as a summoner, and old magic technique by calling several spirit, and one again supported him to told that he summoned the right amount of the right spirit. Hmm. Okay, its fine, actually. However, i really needed more time to see their roles on the incoming event. Lets see the next ... yeah that ending ... Just when i thought everything just came to be a normal competition. Lol.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Oct 6, 2020 10:25 PM

Feb 2019
Damn, that little butler is a little brat in a boomer body. What an immature guy to outright not address someone like that. He must be really insecure of his own position to want to put others down to feel satisfied with himself.

It's interesting that the crime syndicate (I assume) is already making their move on the buses. I'm very intrigued about the syndicate's motive, as attacking high schoolers ordinarily wouldn't lead to any physical benefits.

My guess is that Tatsuya will save the day again. Let's see if it happens.
Jan 26, 2022 4:35 AM
Oct 2019
everyone throwing magic at that out of control vehicle... i wonder if they're cancelling out each other's magic or something? idk

not sure exactly who those two girls on the bus were who were talking to the mc's "sister"
Apr 8, 2022 11:25 AM

Mar 2019
Miyuki still being annoyingly "obsessed" about Tatsuya but still a nice episode, happy to see more from Mikihiko, I like the mystery surrounding him, although that encounter with Mizuki was weird.

Also that ending was something else, what's happening and why was Mari so alarmed.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Aug 18, 2023 1:57 PM

Nov 2010
Even though Tatsuya isn't being acknowledged and his family looks down upon him, it doesn't look that bad. Even his dad is gentle towards him. Also, he's free to do whatever he wants, and it doesn't look like he's under pressure.

Mayumi is super beautiful! Too bad for her, Tatsuya is a siscon. Hehe
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2014

248 by Fortunekeks »»
May 15, 6:20 PM

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 7, 2014

248 by otakuweek »»
May 13, 6:42 PM

» Sooo is there incest in this anime ? (may contain spoilers )

Zyro_Plaze - Apr 26

33 by Champiggy »»
May 3, 8:12 AM

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2014

457 by ExSant0 »»
Apr 19, 2:43 PM

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 3, 2014

308 by taifd77 »»
Apr 6, 8:00 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.