Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (13) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Sep 29, 2009 9:56 PM

Jul 2007
And so it ends.
This series had many ups and downs for me. The thing I liked the most about the series would be the animation quality, without it I don't think I would have been able to sit through some of these episodes.

Still I had a few good laughs, it felt like I was watching CG R2 at times, since things became so ridiculous. Cal's background theme with the woman moaning was a hilarious.
And the drive-by wagon at the end was priceless. As soon as I saw the wagon coming I thought "Oh shi-, that can't be good" xD

7/10
Sep 29, 2009 11:12 PM
Dec 2008
these sad good anime gets me depressed.
Sep 29, 2009 11:12 PM

Jul 2009
LadyOrihime said:

Geraniums are not poisonous. Even if they were, you would have to ingest waaaaaaaaaaay more than a little petal.

Uh, so I took your advice and winded up digesting 2 pounds of geraniums that happened to grow in some random public restroom but why does nothing happen to me so far? Did I do something wrong? Or should the question be: What am I?

Oh wai-, actually it does have some kinda effects as somehow my constipation, diarrhea and hemorrhage got cured altogether out of nowhere... How great was that ?!! XD

Now that led me to believe that Elen also have had the same issues like me and by eating that blessing flower-that-grows-on-public-restroom, she got miraculously cured. As that burden she had to endure all these times got taken out, she was so relieved that she fainted from happiness. ;)
BitchMasterSep 29, 2009 11:23 PM

If he's not with us, he's AGAINST us!!!

Sep 30, 2009 1:17 AM

Dec 2008
Can somebody tell me what happened to Ms McCunnen?
I missed that somehow ; (
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 30, 2009 2:26 AM

Jul 2008

Miss Lizzie killed her.
Sep 30, 2009 2:40 AM

Jan 2009
I loved the end. When I saw the phantoms and Schyte dying, I thought, oh no cliché again. The stories are much better without happy endings 10/10
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 30, 2009 2:50 AM

Dec 2008
Nayrael said:

Miss Lizzie killed her.

Oh thank you

I feel a bit ashamed that I missed such a crucial part ; )
Sep 30, 2009 4:01 AM

May 2008
ergh Reiji got shot. i was wuttttt when i heard the phew sound i thought LOL tranquilizer

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Sep 30, 2009 7:25 AM

Jan 2009
Well,i guess this kind of ending is right(even if elen and reiji die..).
"If people want to achieve time travel,they should just put Haruhi on a spaceship.She'd probably just ignore the theory of relativity." - Kyon
Sep 30, 2009 9:57 AM

Jan 2009
greenmush said:
ergh Reiji got shot. i was wuttttt when i heard the phew sound i thought LOL tranquilizer

^ LOL! Well, Reiji getting shot with a tranquilizer would shed light on his "peaceful" face right after ;)

BitchMaster said:
Uh, so I took your advice and winded up digesting 2 pounds of geraniums that happened to grow in some random public restroom but why does nothing happen to me so far? Did I do something wrong? Or should the question be: What am I?

Oh wai-, actually it does have some kinda effects as somehow my constipation, diarrhea and hemorrhage got cured altogether out of nowhere... How great was that ?!! XD

Now that led me to believe that Elen also have had the same issues like me and by eating that blessing flower-that-grows-on-public-restroom, she got miraculously cured. As that burden she had to endure all these times got taken out, she was so relieved that she fainted from happiness. ;)

Can I have some of what you're smoking?
Sep 30, 2009 10:30 AM
Sep 2009
I've still finished watching the last episode and my face is still wet with tears! I can't believe Reiji is dead!!!!.........................Why? Why? why?
This is really the saddest anime ending I've recently seen!
Sep 30, 2009 1:19 PM

Jan 2009
Predictable and shitty. 6/10 Because Scythe made me lol.

My Anime List. | 皆は見つけられる必要がある。 | Relentless.
Sep 30, 2009 1:52 PM

Jul 2009
LadyOrihime said:
BitchMaster said:

Of course you can XD if you're legal enough for some full-of-geraniums Havana quality cigars, that is. I have no idea why people deemed it poisonous when there are so much things you can make outta them, like: Geranium sushi, geranium sukonbu, geranium condoms, geranium foie gras, geranium bitch....

And actually, I heard a Mongolian legend that there existed 2 geranium balls somewhere around the world's public toilets and when those 2 balls are reunited together, an almighty rod-shaped geranium dragon will arise and grant you any wishes you have, including a pair of panties as wished Yamcha. So now's a good chance for you to search for those geranium balls if you wanna Phoenix Down'ing Ein and Reiji.

No need to thank me, I know I'm too good willed sometimes ;)

Sep 30, 2009 3:28 PM

Oct 2008
This Episode was Beast.
Full of Feelings, and the ending was pretty sad and mysterious.
Well atleast Ein got what she wanted.

LOL to the post Above! XD
Sep 30, 2009 4:02 PM

Jun 2007
Oh what was that? Last episode was boring, the other phantoms were defeated so easily.

It all just lost sense, couldn't care about Reiji dying but it was definitely a more interesting way to end this.

6/10
Sep 30, 2009 4:27 PM

Aug 2008

Lulz from above.

As for episode.. Damn, after reading about all possible VN endings (thx for great work,
Nayrael ;) this one was the best choice imho. Sure thing, it's kinda sad plot entangling, but well, it fits the climate here. Like probably in you everyone, something inside tells me 'happy ending would be great, duuuude' but this voice is very quiet and shy :P
And about Elen... This one is question of high difficulty. I doubt she was shot along with Reji, after all we hear only one shot. Although this lying in grass and her face fading away brings me to conclusion: yeah, she died, along with Reji, we just don't see it on screen OR yeah, she died, not necessarily from the bullet, maybe shortly later from sadness. It happens in the world, after all. I'm opting for first one, 'cause leaving one phantom alive doesn't really make much of a sense.
NiklaiSep 30, 2009 4:31 PM
Sep 30, 2009 9:05 PM

Jan 2009
BitchMaster said:
Of course you can XD if you're legal enough for some full-of-geraniums Havana quality cigars, that is. I have no idea why people deemed it poisonous when there are so much things you can make outta them, like: Geranium sushi, geranium sukonbu, geranium condoms, geranium foie gras, geranium bitch....

And actually, I heard a Mongolian legend that there existed 2 geranium balls somewhere around the world's public toilets and when those 2 balls are reunited together, an almighty rod-shaped geranium dragon will arise and grant you any wishes you have, including a pair of panties as wished Yamcha. So now's a good chance for you to search for those geranium balls if you wanna Phoenix Down'ing Ein and Reiji.

No need to thank me, I know I'm too good willed sometimes ;)

Hellz yeah! But...uh...I'd just be using it for medical purposes. heh. heh.

You forgot the ancient legend of "Geraniums and the Pain Free Ride on the Cotton Pony"

...seriously, though, I had tea made with dried geraniums the other day and it was fucking delicious. Our gardener gave them to my mom thinking I wanted to try it or something, since I asked him what flowers those were in the episode XD
LadyOrihimeSep 30, 2009 9:18 PM
Sep 30, 2009 9:06 PM
Apr 2008
Trie said:

Still I had a few good laughs, it felt like I was watching CG R2 at times, since things became so ridiculous. Cal's background theme with the woman moaning was a hilarious.
And the drive-by wagon at the end was priceless. As soon as I saw the wagon coming I thought "Oh shi-, that can't be good" xD

7/10

I definitely agree with you on that...Cal's intense woman moaning background music (errrrr =__________=;) really put me off. What're they trying to convey? Cal's not a kid anymore? O_o..

Hahaha yeah same here. There were only two possibilities, Elen and Reiji jump onto said cart and are whisked away to live happily ever after with the wind in their hair or...imminent death. =D

Anyway, I thought the ending was horrible. Couldn't they make it more meaningful? At least kill them both at the same time and have them lying in some position which makes them look like Angels...jeez, take a line out of better cliche animes.
Oct 1, 2009 2:07 AM

Aug 2009
Though I'm not surpize by the way Scythe acted in the end in the face of death from ellen. But it was suprizing that it was a great death in a way.. I wonder if the producers liked his character. It hardly seemed like he suffered at all there.

I know someone brought it up that Reiji wasn't living for himself.. I think that could ring true in the end. After his wake up call. He only ever thought about wanted to Bring Ellen back to her home ect.. Fill the Promise and his guilt of what happened to Cal.. and in the end taking Responsibility for the situation. Now with these two things fufilled.. (Might not of seen Ellen's smile, but he did bring her away from SM and back to her homeland where was content to stay) death is waiting. Reiji face could tell the story for this as well.. it did seem like he accepted death. Plus I find it interested that the tone in Reiji Voice, does still come across as someone who still carries alot of guilt. He wasn't able to just forget.. and 'dream' like the he did at school.

Phantom has been a great show.. It had some awesome moments but quite a few Bad spots as well. The time skips were also good but bad for the show. The events from episode 25 onwards.. let the show down a bit. An enjoyable ending really makes a different in the rating of a show overall. So i'd give it some where around 7.5/10
reptiliaOct 1, 2009 2:17 AM
Oct 1, 2009 6:58 AM

Aug 2008
I was pretty caught off guard by the ending. It's sad that Reiji died, but it makes sense considering Inferno. I don't think Elen died, or at least the anime decided not to show it to us. More importantly, both Reiji and Elen found their happiness at the end. Great show overall
No man fails if he does his best
- Orison Swett Marden
Oct 2, 2009 11:30 AM
Sep 2009
Sorry to burst you guys bubbles. Ellen died. A single petal of atropa belladonna is fatal to adult, quoted http://www.emea.europa.eu/pdfs/vet/mrls/054098en.pdf
Oct 2, 2009 11:57 AM

Aug 2008
@icefaii
LadyOrihime said:
Kazuzu said:
Well to me it seemed quite obvious Reijji was shot and the reason Elen smiled was because she knew they didnt have to run anymore and the fact that her last thoughts were that her life was complete finally. The part where she was laying on the floor is obvioulsy her dead if she was alive she wouldnt have her mouth open and her eyes would have a bit of a shine to them and the fact she was way too still.... And anyway she disapeared so that kind of shows she died too. But i can see confusion if she died or not due to the fact we only saw 1 bulletshell and...

Er, no, that's not what her last thought was. She says "These memories are enough for me to continue living." and I don't think she meant for another minute or so.

Her eyes look like they always look when she is not in "killer mode". If she was dead, the light reflection in her pupil would have been completely gone, and her eyes would have had a faded look.
She looks like she is just watching the clouds go by. You're body doesn't need to be moving to do that, since you typically just lay on your back and look up. And rarely do you see an animated character inhaling and exhaling.

I just don't think she knows Reiji has been shot. She's way to absorbed in her surroundings, and we don't know how close they were to each other.

we dont know if the flower could kill her.

Yes we do. They are geraniums that are found in the mountains of Mongolia:

No part of their anatomy is poisonous.

You should read the whole thread before coming in. The belladonna that you point out grows on bushes and have berries. These come out of the ground. Big difference.

Anyways, if you want to believe she died, then she did. There's no confimation of anything, and to thing that this show is intelligent or thoughtful enough to give sufficient closure in any form as opposed to throwing away characters half heartedly once their use is fulfilled is a bit of a stretch.
Oct 2, 2009 2:00 PM

Jan 2009
Here we go, took a while until I actually watched this ^^,

Ah~ Scythe is so awesomely jerkish xD
He's fabulous : 3

So, am I the only one who think Ein is stronger than Zwei? Seems to be to me anyway, although I can't really say that Ein is weak either xD

Hmm that such a great antagonist would fall while looking so ecstatic, awesome shit xD

OH COME ON! WHY DID THEY DO THAT AT THE END!? O.o Seriously, I have now developed a deep hatred for the guy passing by on the wagon =.='

Anyway, due to some things during the duration of this series, and because the ending was not optimal (in my opinoion), (although the ED fit perfectly into the ending scene), I won't give this more than an 8/10, still, that's actially pretty high x)
Hmm how come I kinda get depressed when a series that could've been better, but still was pretty good, ends?O.o Oh well, guess it'll go away when I watch something else in a few min : D
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Oct 2, 2009 2:08 PM
Sep 2009
noteDhero said:
@icefaii
LadyOrihime said:
Kazuzu said:
Well to me it seemed quite obvious Reijji was shot and the reason Elen smiled was because she knew they didnt have to run anymore and the fact that her last thoughts were that her life was complete finally. The part where she was laying on the floor is obvioulsy her dead if she was alive she wouldnt have her mouth open and her eyes would have a bit of a shine to them and the fact she was way too still.... And anyway she disapeared so that kind of shows she died too. But i can see confusion if she died or not due to the fact we only saw 1 bulletshell and...

Er, no, that's not what her last thought was. She says "These memories are enough for me to continue living." and I don't think she meant for another minute or so.

Her eyes look like they always look when she is not in "killer mode". If she was dead, the light reflection in her pupil would have been completely gone, and her eyes would have had a faded look.
She looks like she is just watching the clouds go by. You're body doesn't need to be moving to do that, since you typically just lay on your back and look up. And rarely do you see an animated character inhaling and exhaling.

I just don't think she knows Reiji has been shot. She's way to absorbed in her surroundings, and we don't know how close they were to each other.

we dont know if the flower could kill her.

Yes we do. They are geraniums that are found in the mountains of Mongolia:

No part of their anatomy is poisonous.

You should read the whole thread before coming in. The belladonna that you point out grows on bushes and have berries. These come out of the ground. Big difference.

Anyways, if you want to believe she died, then she did. There's no confimation of anything, and to thing that this show is intelligent or thoughtful enough to give sufficient closure in any form as opposed to throwing away characters half heartedly once their use is fulfilled is a bit of a stretch.

hmm.. your right. It may not actually be belladonna.

But it is definitely not geraniums either, since its missing the seed capsule that gives its name cranesbill.

Notice the picture you gave above? theres no capsules.

If you want to say something like the author slacked off, then the same thing could apply to belladonna too, which does not convince.

And btw, regarding to the death. When you die, the reflection would not be gone. And as a side note, it is missing 2 reflection dots from the earlier same angle frame by your reasoning.

And by saying "These memories are enough for me to continue living"
The original dialogue is translated to that "the memory with reiji is good enough of a "reason" for me to be living. With a repeat and emphisize "the reason is enough". This could only imply that she found a reason and that is enough and does not imply that she will be living. As throughout the series, she kepton questioning on her exsistence and her reason for living. In the end she merely found her answer, and is satisfied. Thats it.

Remember the eariler scene with SM as well? After she killed him she said you go on ahead, we will join up right after.

The hints of her dying are given out plenty. Some people just like to ignore it since they "like" the character, and say its an alternate interpretation.. sigh
icefaiiOct 2, 2009 2:14 PM
Oct 2, 2009 2:21 PM

Aug 2008
All I'm saying is that there is no concrete evidence that Ein died, and to try and base something off of a flower when we've already seen just how much the show lacks in fleshing out details is futile.

What reflection and reflection dots are you talking about? The freeze frame that slowly faded away?

Believe what you want to believe about Ein's death. It's ambiguous enough that you can be right about either. I don't really give two shits for her and, as I said before, like the idea of an "all dead" ending. However, I just don't have any reason to believe she killed herself. The fact that she told SM "you go on ahead" means nothing. Everyone eventually dies, and that's the way I saw it. A statement that she's killed too many to wind up in heaven. I don't think she foresaw her death since supposedly they were the world's most capable assassins and survived massacres.
noteDheroOct 2, 2009 2:25 PM
Oct 2, 2009 6:55 PM

Oct 2008
Although the ending suited the show the last episode,
. Overall this series held my interest all the way through and I enjoyed pretty much every episode.

As to the whole ending controversy, I'm almost certain Elen died along with Reiji and the other phantoms. I just can't imagine that Elen would even want to live on after Reiji's death. She has seen her homeland and she even says in the episode "This is enough for me" or something along those lines where she illustrates that fact that her wishes regarding her past have been fulfilled. Everything she wanted has been fulfilled, and I bet that smirk/smile of her's after seeing Reiji's death was an acknowledgment of this. Sensing this she gets the flower petal and kills herself slowly while staring up at the Mongolian sky; which coincidentally reminded her of her past and upbrining. Then, with her death the whole "phantom" title is gone.

However, this is purely my conclusion as to what happened at the end, and I'm not forcing anyone to believe it. I'm merely stating my opinion. This was a pretty good show with quite an open ending (no real conclusive evidence as to what happened) so there isn't much point in arguing over what did/did not happen;

Overall an 8/10 from me.
Oct 2, 2009 11:01 PM

Jan 2009
icefaii said:
But it is definitely not geraniums either, since its missing the seed capsule that gives its name cranesbill.

Notice the picture you gave above? theres no capsules.

*rolls eyes* Did you even look up Geranium? After a very quick search on GOOGLE, I found this picture:

These are semi-immature Geraniums. The picture above with the comparison to the animated flowers are geraniums in full bloom, and their capsules turn a dark purple or black.

No to mention, I ASKED my mother’s GARDENER what those flowers were in the anime, and he told me they were Geraniums and could not kill you.

As I have said before, before Elen would die by "flower", she would have to ingest a large quantity. One petal of ANY flower CAN NOT KILL YOU...unless it's laced with something.

And btw, regarding to the death. When you die, the reflection would not be gone. And as a side note, it is missing 2 reflection dots from the earlier same angle frame by your reasoning.

Maybe in real life, but not anime. When their eyes "fade away" that signifies that the character is dead.

And by saying "These memories are enough for me to continue living"
The original dialogue is translated to that "the memory with reiji is good enough of a "reason" for me to be living. With a repeat and emphisize "the reason is enough". This could only imply that she found a reason and that is enough and does not imply that she will be living. As throughout the series, she kepton questioning on her exsistence and her reason for living. In the end she merely found her answer, and is satisfied. Thats it.

When you do a fan sub, then I'll take your word for it. Until then, I'm going with how Inferno translated it:

These memories...These memories are enough for me to continue living. These memories are enough for me.

Remember the earlier scene with SM as well? After she killed him she said you go on ahead, we will join up right after.

The sub has her saying:

Please go to hell first. I want to stay with him for a little while longer.

If you want to believe a non-poisonous flower killed her, then go right ahead.
LadyOrihimeOct 2, 2009 11:09 PM
Oct 3, 2009 6:44 AM

Jun 2008
well, on my opinion, the ending is pretty appropriate. it is an anime which really has a dark premise so it is not surprising that Reiji was killed in the end. At least he had fulfilled his promise seeing Elen smiling.

imo, i think Elen was killed too either by her own hand or the person who had killed Reiji (Inferno maybe?). Oh well, at least they had died peacefully, not needing to be on the run anymore.
Oct 3, 2009 1:25 PM
Oct 2009
Just finished this anime.

Really anti-climatic ending.... Anyone else think that Elen shot reiji? Seems like after getting her memories back she didnt feel like she needed Reiji anymore. And so she promptly shot him and then lay in the grass all happy-like. Poor Reiji, you should have just waited at the stupid apartment.
Oct 3, 2009 1:37 PM

Oct 2008
A happy ending but... *chuckle*

A happy ending, nonetheless! ^^

Kira01Oct 3, 2009 1:53 PM
Oct 3, 2009 1:39 PM

Jan 2009
J0llyR0ger said:
Anyone else think that Elen shot reiji? Seems like after getting her memories back she didnt feel like she needed Reiji anymore. And so she promptly shot him and then lay in the grass all happy-like. Poor Reiji, you should have just waited at the stupid apartment.

Actually, that would make no sense at all. Since, first of all, she didn't get her memories back, it was just that Mongolian sky that she remembered, because she was a "child of Mongolia", as the man in that city mentioned.
Also, not needing Reiji anymore, that would clearly not give her reason to kill him.
And besides, there's this overly suspicious guy passing by in the carriage.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Oct 3, 2009 3:47 PM
Oct 2009
Oosran said:
J0llyR0ger said:
Anyone else think that Elen shot reiji? Seems like after getting her memories back she didnt feel like she needed Reiji anymore. And so she promptly shot him and then lay in the grass all happy-like. Poor Reiji, you should have just waited at the stupid apartment.

Actually, that would make no sense at all. Since, first of all, she didn't get her memories back, it was just that Mongolian sky that she remembered, because she was a "child of Mongolia", as the man in that city mentioned.
Also, not needing Reiji anymore, that would clearly not give her reason to kill him.
And besides, there's this overly suspicious guy passing by in the carriage.

My bad, i didnt phrase it the right way. What i meant was how that line she said "with this memory i can live my life contently", something like that, could make it seem like that's how it ends. "This memory" could either be reiji or the cerulean sky. Imo that's not the real ending, but i thought it was pretty hilarious how it can be interpreted that way because of how ambiguous the lines and actions were in that scene.
Oct 3, 2009 7:00 PM

Jun 2009
Kira01 said:
A happy ending but... *chuckle*

A happy ending, nonetheless! ^^

This actually makes sense, thanks for clearing it up. Since eren never really interacted with Inferno, and the only way she assinated people using Inferno's information was through SM, Inferno would've spared her. But since it's an underworld Mafia gang i really doubt it. As for Reiji for a while he did actually meet up with the Inferno bosses since he was " with " Claudia, at some point. And at episode 18, where Claudia is exposed to betraying Inferno, both Reiji and Claudia was to be terminated. D:
As for why the man was using a silencer, mhmm.
I''m really not sure of that, but i don't think Eren and Reiji was that far apart. You might be right though, but either way, one bullet shell, one missing flower petal, one broken watch. All phantom dead.~
LET JUSTICE BE DONE; THOUGH THE HEAVENS MAY FALL
Oct 3, 2009 9:51 PM
Apr 2007
XD This ending was so madly anti-climatic, I have to agree.

Oct 4, 2009 1:05 AM

Sep 2009
I didnt watch this episode until now because i didnt want to finish the series......
whats wrong with them...they r all dead....dammit they didnt even show ein and zwei kiss...wat the.****.***********
the depressentment(not and actual word) was just too sudden...
Zwei's face the last time they show him..its still floating in my cerebral cortex..
Oct 4, 2009 6:14 AM

Mar 2008
The missing petal could just mean Reiji was dead, not Elen. I wish there wasn't a mysterious ending.
Oct 4, 2009 7:34 AM

Jan 2009
^ That is a GREAT metaphore, Xizel! Elen represents the flower, and Reiji the petal.

Makes more sense than Elen "dying by flower petal"
Oct 4, 2009 11:04 AM

Jul 2009
LadyOrihime said:
^ That is a GREAT metaphore, Xizel! Elen represents the flower, and Reiji the petal.

Okay, so Reiji is one of the petals. Then, damn you Elen, how dare you cheat on him with 4 other dudes while the guy worked so hard for you and even killed Cal just for you to have affairs. Guess she is happy now that Reiji is finshed so that she can hump 4 guys at once, what a gal indeed 0-o

Thank you, Xizel, you just revealed the truth about Elen for my commoner's eyes XD

Oct 4, 2009 3:24 PM

Jan 2009
If you look at to Maslow's hierarchy of the 5 basic human needs (5 flower petals), the missing flower petal could represent social needs; Reiji's love and friendship.
Everything else she has, but Reiji is/was all she has/had when it comes to social needs, and he is most likely gone now...thus, the missing flower petal/missing need.
Oct 4, 2009 4:56 PM

Sep 2009
LadyOrihime said:

oh god i laughed for exactly 15 mins abt this..who wrote that...
Oct 4, 2009 6:53 PM

Jul 2009
Linalee-Stratos said:
LadyOrihime said:

oh god i laughed for exactly 15 mins abt this..who wrote that...

Er... LadyOrihime? You even quoted her, what are you talking about ? 0-o

Oct 5, 2009 12:37 PM

Aug 2008
Ending wasn't good at all.

btw. Reiji is really dead?
Oct 6, 2009 5:59 PM

Sep 2009
Ok at first I was happy with the ending and felt closure.....then all of a sudden Reiji is shot. Now I don't feel like I have closure with this series. I don't mind main characters dying but they should at least give/show a clear idea of what exactly happened. Like if Elen and/or Reiji knew ahead of time and whatnot. I guess overall I enjoyed the series though.
Oct 6, 2009 7:39 PM

Mar 2008
Well, it's back to the one and only Phantom: Ein
Oct 6, 2009 9:59 PM
Mar 2008
kerobear said:
Whatever elen fans let's just face it
She died=/ Reiji died cal died.
GAY ENDING

lol so true in a way. and a shitty ending bigtime. but hey no need to be sad. its not like the Phantoms die. we all seen how many bullets can pierce trough their body and they somehow miracly survive it. so Reijin just taking a little break and everything will be good !

Cal probably just goes to hospital and be fine aswell and everyone be happy.

but gotta say the ending sucked bigtime tho. best with last episode was that Scythe died. even tho he should had died way before.
Oct 7, 2009 6:00 AM

Jan 2009
Skurd said:
but hey no need to be sad. its not like the Phantoms die. we all seen how many bullets can pierce trough their body and they somehow miracly survive it. so Reijin just taking a little break and everything will be good !

Cal probably just goes to hospital and be fine aswell and everyone be happy.

That cracked me up, actually, now that you mention it (even if it was a joke), I kinda wouldn't be that surprised if they actually came back xD
Skurd said:
best with last episode was that Scythe died. even tho he should had died way before.

Naaaawww why does poor SM have to die : (
Oct 7, 2009 10:02 AM
Jul 2009
Reiji's dead.
Elen lives.

In the end she said "These memories are good enough for me to live on."
Rewatch it.

But for who shot Reiji?
It can be anyone. Even the grass or tree's. Elen?
Idk. Anyone.

Good Series though.
g0ldfi5hOct 7, 2009 10:10 AM
Oct 8, 2009 4:03 AM

Jan 2008
SO um... Should we create Scythe Master FC lol?
Oct 8, 2009 5:30 AM

Jan 2009
Werchiel said:
SO um... Should we create Scythe Master FC lol?

Well I think someone should : O (I won't, because I'm too lazy, but if someone does, I'm joining : O)
I mean, he's by far one of the most spectacular characters in this anime : >
Oct 8, 2009 10:15 AM
Mar 2008
Scythe Master sucks... And only weirdoes like him. He is manipulating people !

And besides if they make an OVA to explain stuff. I assume atleast Ein and Zwei is still alive and perhaps even Cal because then all the people who dident like them dead would be happy. And those who want them dead will stay pleased with the current ending so everyone be pleased.

But also gotta say if Zwei died at end. Kinda ironic how he survived everything and not that. I mean after he shot Ein and got shot by Scythe Master he should not been able to survive with all that blood loss. So actually that 1 bullet at the end is no problem for him !
Pages (13) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Phantom ~Requiem for the Phantom~ Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

daniking79 - Jun 18, 2009

177 by Tribot_Watcher »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Phantom ~Requiem for the Phantom~ Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Nayrael - Aug 13, 2009

272 by TankerNejla »»
Apr 29, 9:01 AM

Poll: » Phantom ~Requiem for the Phantom~ Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jul 16, 2009

145 by defaulticus »»
Mar 23, 2:46 PM

Poll: » Phantom Requiem for the Phantom Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Mikiyo - Apr 3, 2009

171 by defaulticus »»
Mar 17, 3:51 PM

» Phantom: Requiem for the phantom. Visual Novel endings.

Jimmy2233 - Sep 26, 2013

5 by ALCYON3US »»
Feb 9, 12:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.