Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Spice and Wolf (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Oct 22, 2009 12:48 AM

Jan 2008
The fact that Lawrence confessed his love to her, and then kissed her (which surprised her), not to mention her crying, was just awesome. It ended a little weirdly for me, but hopefully when the third season comes out (crosses fingers), we'll get a little more closure on that.

I can't believe there were votes on this being a bad episode. I mean, a 1? Really?
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Oct 22, 2009 3:54 PM

Jul 2009
kevin_video said:
The fact that Lawrence confessed his love to her, and then kissed her (which surprised her), not to mention her crying, was just awesome. It ended a little weirdly for me, but hopefully when the third season comes out (crosses fingers), we'll get a little more closure on that.

I can't believe there were votes on this being a bad episode. I mean, a 1? Really?

Ignore the trolls giving it a 1. It annoys all of us somewhat.

(IBT "were trolls because our opinions different?")
Oct 23, 2009 2:29 AM

Feb 2007
Zilpzalp said:
noteDhero said:
Bad. What a bad ending. Probably the most anticipated moment of the whole series is done in one of the most anticlimactic ways possible. And on top of that, Holo didn't reciprocate a bit, and the animation was terrible. It looked like two paper cut outs closing in on one another.

5/10

Although I rated it better than you did, I absoposilutely agree with you. I'm still thinking about downgrading it to a 7/10.

You say that as if 7/10 is a bad score. Do people not read what it says next to the numbers? 7 has "good" next to it in the drop down menu. If you agree with that poster then how does "Good" equate to "bad"?

Oct 23, 2009 6:06 PM

Jun 2007
5/10 is also well within drop territory. Who wants to sit through twelve episodes of averageness when there are so many 6/10 series out there, just waiting for you to discover them?

That's the trouble with 1-5/10 titles; I drop them early, long before looooow ratings are equivalent to my feelings. Hell, 6/10 is often pushing it for me when it comes to keeping going.
Oct 25, 2009 5:10 PM

Oct 2007
I thought the second arc was much weaker than the first due to how convoluted they made parts of it. First arc was much better and clearer with much stronger emotions attached. The whole kiss and ending was a little weak though as I would have liked more details about the ending of the rebellion and what happens immediately next.

"I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees." By Emiliano Zapata
Nov 10, 2009 6:00 PM
Nov 2009
Finally. About time one of them admitted something. Lawrence is apparently some sort of superman satisfied with openly unrequited love.. with a tsundere who's happy kicking his ass while he confesses that he loves her. Also turns out Horo is too damn chicken to be as open and honest as Lawrence is. Pretty sad, but I guess we're not even halfway through the story yet. Clearly, we'll see more of Abe (too bad she's so boring).

I don't even know how to rate this season. Probably a little worse than the first season, due to weaker and more contrived storytelling (which may drag into the third season). Lawrence is a stronger character now, but Horo is far weaker. I still enjoyed it, but the charm of the flirty romance has all but worn off, and now I'm left wondering how they'll make up for it.
Nov 11, 2009 5:59 AM

Apr 2009
there SHOULD be a third season... but possibly it might make it worse -_-"

Season 2 lost the charm season 1 had because it was already a given that they were going to be together, however it still retained its good moments, but for me it didn't have as much of an impact...

In my opinion, if they can think of something that will revitalise the series, and not simply [insert tsundere and random moe moments here, add a bit of merchanting] it would be great.... whether or not that will really happen remains to be seen...

This episode i gave a 7, for the whole season i give a 8... it could have been epic... but something was missing...

(btw, i doubt they will end it with Holo never getting to Yoitsu, so I think that it's ok to assume that there will be a season 3)
Nov 14, 2009 1:52 AM

Jun 2009
I guess I'm one of the few who thought this season, in particular this arc, was an improvement on the first? It's funny how people complain about how down played the kiss scene was, I don't think it's in Spice & Wolf's nature to make it more than it is. It's only a kiss, after all, maybe the chance to move forward in their relationship. I for one think the way they handled that scene, and the entire romance in general, refreshing.

9/10
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Nov 22, 2009 10:18 AM

Apr 2008
If there were not to be a 3rd season,I do not think those creators shoulder ever think about having a save night of sleep ever again 0.o
It was written all over this last episodes last minutes that this could not be the real ending anyway. I looooved this bloody show,christ. couldn't wait for the next day or something to watch the next episode. It was addicting and loveable withut doubt. A strong 9/10 as I cannot rank it 9.5 :P
Nov 29, 2009 11:09 PM
Jun 2009
I'll give the second season 7/10.

The first season was amazing. The pace and transitions in the first season was perfect. It slowly and efficiently portrayed their relationship and how they got closer little by little. The romance was also pretty surprisingly mature. They were touching, holding hands and getting close just a few episodes in. In some animes, it takes 30 episodes for the couple even holds hands or anything! It's ridiculous.

Second season felt too filler-ish. Their relationship seems stagnant for a while until the very end of the episode when he FINALLY confesses, but it wasn't a spectacle unfortunately.

I hope season 3 takes the maturity of the romance more seriously. I totally hate the "guy is shy, girl is shy syndrome"... where both people are afraid of being open to each other. I'd like to see some development in their relationship, not the same old stuff we saw in season 2.
Nov 30, 2009 12:13 PM

Aug 2009
It ended beautifully but I hate it when I know there'll be a sequence follow since they'll have to get their money back (and how long do I have to wait?). Since they travel from town to town, the main casts from the first season never show up which is very disappointing. :(
Dec 3, 2009 4:18 PM

Jan 2008
Jigero said:
Uh ending was very lackluster in my opinion. The kiss and him saying I love you was very really uneventful and down played, wasn't as exciting as I thought.

also did Lawrence get hit enough? Almost had to report Horo for spousal abuse.

I agree. It mised any EMOTION! There were huge tension between them whole second season and they end it in such an unsuitable way? Come on.

Now I can not rate it 10. I give it a third chance with new season;)
Dec 13, 2009 11:22 PM

Aug 2009
This series was so amazing I still cant beleive how much I enjoyed it

I had to add it to my list of favorites just to show how epic it was

I havent craved another season for an anime like this in a long time I cant wait
to see what the do with spice and wolf III

ok im done with my fanboy rant
Jan 11, 2010 9:02 AM

Feb 2008
Frostwake said:
I think it was great... Im glad they avoided the cheesy hollywood kissing scenes, and went for something quick and realistic instead

Great ending, great season, need more

I agree. Having Lawrence giving Horo a passionate kiss out of the blue would just seem out of character for such a reserved man like him.

At the whole I really liked all the suspense and tension in this season even if animation was lacking.
Forum signatures are annoying.
Jan 11, 2010 4:59 PM
Jul 2009
REALLY looking forward to season 3, now that they both confessed! XD

And about that kiss, I was expecting something more romantic, something deeper, not something so shallow like that. Really, a disappointment. -_-

But overall, this series was amazing! 8/10 ^_^

Edit: I gave it an 8 instead of a 9. Now that I compared it to the first season, it wasn't as epic/good.
Julio-samaJan 14, 2010 8:08 AM
Jan 11, 2010 7:10 PM
Nov 2009
Julio-sama said:

And about that kiss, I was expecting something more romantic, something deeper, not something so shallow like that. Really, a disappointment. -_-

Thing is, Horo never actually confessed anything (going by the anime). For a moment it seemed like she might, but bit her tongue and instead said she'd go along with Lawrence's "stupidity". She's apparently still in heavy denial over the fact that she's (falling) in love with him, despite it seeming pretty obvious that she's losing that battle. Now it's all up to her, really. I doubt Lawrence plans to give her up, judging by his epic rickroll in the last ep.

The kiss itself was really Lawrence being a magnificent bastard more than anything. It was his response to her killing the mood, kicking him in the chest, and effectively implying that he was a loser for not further risking his life to chase after Abe. I wouldn't be surprised if she was trying to prevent a kiss (or further intimacy) based on how she was acting.. I mean, dragging Lawrence back out onto the streets in his condition wasn't really an act of consideration on her part.
Jan 12, 2010 7:59 AM
Jul 2009
Topspin said:
Julio-sama said:

Thing is, Horo never actually confessed anything (going by the anime). For a moment it seemed like she might, but bit her tongue and instead said she'd go along with Lawrence's "stupidity". She's apparently still in heavy denial over the fact that she's (falling) in love with him, despite it seeming pretty obvious that she's losing that battle. Now it's all up to her, really. I doubt Lawrence plans to give her up, judging by his epic rickroll in the last ep.

The kiss itself was really Lawrence being a magnificent bastard more than anything. It was his response to her killing the mood, kicking him in the chest, and effectively implying that he was a loser for not further risking his life to chase after Abe. I wouldn't be surprised if she was trying to prevent a kiss (or further intimacy) based on how she was acting.. I mean, dragging Lawrence back out onto the streets in his condition wasn't really an act of consideration on her part.

I know she actually didn't confess, but it was implied that she did... kinda. XD She said something like "it would be troublesome for me to fall in love with someone like you." That's implication right there! ;)

Maybe instead of having him kiss her like that, they shouldn't have kissed at all! I mean, I (and everyone else) was waiting for that special first kiss between them, and when I saw that, it was such a HUGE disappointment. It was the kiss we were all waiting for, and they gave us something so boring, so... shallow. :( Like I said, they shouldn't have kissed AT ALL and waited for the next season to give us something better.

Oh well, still looking forward to the next season, and still love this series. =P
Jan 12, 2010 4:23 PM
Nov 2009
Julio-sama said:
I know she actually didn't confess, but it was implied that she did... kinda. XD She said something like "it would be troublesome for me to fall in love with someone like you." That's implication right there! ;)

No kidding, it's obvious that Horo's in serious denial about falling in love, let alone with a non-action guy like Lawrence :)

Julio-sama said:
Maybe instead of having him kiss her like that, they shouldn't have kissed at all! I mean, I (and everyone else) was waiting for that special first kiss between them, and when I saw that, it was such a HUGE disappointment. It was the kiss we were all waiting for, and they gave us something so boring, so... shallow. :( Like I said, they shouldn't have kissed AT ALL and waited for the next season to give us something better.

I don't know.. I think a show that lets things progress naturally is more charming, especially given how hard Lawrence has worked just for this much. After all, we're still talking about a guy wooing a wolf/goddess/thing, not a regular woman.. I think Lawrence needed to be that forward for things to progress, since Horo's clearly afraid of real intimacy (except maybe when she's completely hammered). I applaud them for not sticking to anime norms about how relationships work.
Jan 14, 2010 8:02 PM

May 2009
that kiss lasted 1 second.... and the kick was pretty random o.O overall i really liked this season ... hoping for Spice and Wolf III! :D
Jan 18, 2010 11:14 AM

Aug 2008
rpn101 said:
that kiss lasted 1 second.... and the kick was pretty random o.O overall i really liked this season ... hoping for Spice and Wolf III! :D

I agree! I thought both seasons were great. And, I hope for a third season as well!
Feb 2, 2010 3:15 AM

Jan 2010
Oosran said:
٩๏_๏)۶ (my face right now)

Anyway, all the people who went around with weapons, they more or less look like zombies walking around xD

...wait, where did Abe get that meat cleaver?O.o
Hey, Lawrence is pretty skilled in hand-to-and combat, although he's waaaay too naïve, he let up too early.

Woaah! That's a pretty fluffy tail xD

He finally said it huh? ( ̄ー ̄) I'd say that's just about time : )

And that's a sweet "this is sparta"-kick, followed by a kiss, at last : D

Ah~ the bells ringing sounded quite fitting, and now I'm really craving for another season, hope it doesn't take as long as between the first and second >.<

Also, I gave this a 9/10, same as I gave the first season ... OH SHI- carp I just have to give it a 10 instead >.> And I'll also raise the first season to 10 xD..

Edit:
vinesage said:
who would have thought, the opening is the ending. :-)

I thought about that for a while.. It was great actually, a pretty subtle way of improving things : D
vinesage said:
anyway, the way they end this season makes me very worried about if there will be a 3rd season at all. Its just all too perfect, like in fairy tale: "and then they all lived happily ever after.... THE END" :-(

Don't say that, there will be another season.. There must be another season, and even if it takes many years, I'll be content just knowing that there will be another one, some time in the future xD

I agree with everything >.<
Feb 11, 2010 1:52 AM

Jun 2009
I just finished re-watching the orgasmic 1080p blu-ray version and I curse myself for having bitched at this season while it aired. It was on par with the first, maybe a bit better with all the "drama." I'm really hoping for a 3rd season, though it looks like it is going to be hard.
Feb 11, 2010 6:31 AM

Jan 2009
^The blu-rays are wonderful, aren't they? : D
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Feb 21, 2010 2:32 AM

Jul 2009
OMG! Finaly he said it!!! He has really kissed her? But why Horo is so cold after kiss? Anyway Lawrence owned! But like Lawrence or Horo I'm afraid for their relations. It's very fragile. Awwww, I like series where you worry with characters~

Also I'm out of words. It was amazing. I'm enjoyed every second of this show. Tension in every episode and quiet end. And of course Horo teasing us again - one little fast kiss in last minutes of last episode and "it would be troublesome for me to fall in love with someone like you." HNGHHH.. I want more~

10/10 and waiting Spice and Wolf III. Horo, I'll miss you~

Oosran said:
^The blu-rays are wonderful, aren't they? : D

Sure ^_^ Especially when you watching first time =p
Feb 24, 2010 1:43 AM

Feb 2010
10/10.

The kiss was a perfect end to the season. I was scared that the kiss/confession that (I hoped) was coming all season would be overplayed. It isn't in either of their personalities or their vibe as a couple, to do something blatant. For Horo & Lawrence, the quick kiss and "it would be troublesome for me to fall in love with someone like you." is comparable to screaming ILU in front of a crowd.

I cannot believe how amazing they work together. Ahh~!
Mar 23, 2010 7:26 PM
Mar 2010
Nice ending in my opinion 10/10 Hopefully a season 3 will come :D
Mar 30, 2010 5:13 AM

Apr 2009
Nice second season!

Somehow every season ends up with Lawrence having a wound on his left cheek and church bells ringing lol
Apr 3, 2010 8:02 PM
Mar 2010
mel-hime said:
God heard my prayers...i said : 'God if by the end of the season lawrence doesn't admit anything or do anything..there's gonna be blood ' ...........now I'm definitely praying for a 3-d season.

Laughing my ass off xD
For me its sounds more like blackmailing :)
But I'm on your side - also "praying" for 3'd season ;)

Btw. This anime was totaly worth watching it (10/10)
Also not to forget about the intro of the first season!
Still listening to it =D

Best regards
Apr 5, 2010 7:20 AM

Jan 2010
HawthorneKitty said:
Abe is cute. <3

I love her eyes <3
Apr 8, 2010 4:22 AM

May 2009
8.5 /10
No More than that.
Im not a big fan of these kinda animes but I enjoyed watching this 1 ^_^

Apr 19, 2010 3:12 PM
Nov 2009
season 1 9/10, season 2 10/10

now im waiting for season 3... sleep will be timetravel
Apr 30, 2010 11:30 AM
Aug 2009
vinesage said:
I dont really care what happened, the kiss scene was all I needed. :D

Hahah, it's true I wait for this scene all the time ;D

I quiet like this episode, all II series was nice, but I liked first series more ;)

And I wonder, how many series will appear until Horo find her home...
May 13, 2010 12:18 PM

Aug 2008
worst kiss i saw in anime... but oh well its spice and wolf so i forgive cant wait III season.
May 19, 2010 11:04 AM

Sep 2009
9/10

All around good ending to the season, if a bit rushed. Those who wanted some lovey dovey confession with a drawn out french kiss are gonna be disappointed, but it would have sucked if it turned out that way. Lawrences quick peck and Holo's reaction was way more in character and had just as much impact.

From what I hear about the novels, the next story arc takes place on a boat. I assume Horo and Lawrence are gonna be chasing down Eve to get the money she took but that's all second hand though so I don't know.
PfhorMay 19, 2010 11:20 AM
May 19, 2010 1:40 PM

May 2010
It might take awhile before we'll be seeing season III, probably mid/late-summer, but it will be worth the wait. I really didn't mind the kiss that much, it's not poorly animated, I think they intended to do it like that. Lawrence and Holo do really make a nice team.

As for season II, I thought some episodes were lacking severely, but all in all it was a decent/good season for me. 8.5/10.

@person above me, that's indeed a possibility. They're walking to a boat near the ending of this episode, so that might be what they're going to do indeed.
YzoriMay 19, 2010 3:56 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 14, 2010 5:39 PM

Apr 2010
one of my favourites but it couldve been better
Jun 19, 2010 10:22 AM

Aug 2008
awww it ended. At least there was a kiss ON THE LIPS.

and Lawrence did say I love you to Horo. XD
Jun 25, 2010 4:23 PM

Apr 2010
Too bad the kiss was only a millisecond long and is it just me or did it seem like Horo didn't really give a f*** when he kissed her?
Jun 26, 2010 7:13 AM

Dec 2009
I'm still confused about something ... Did they kicked the crap out of Abe ? I hope they did :( . Overall 8/10 because the kissing scene was poorly made and for Horo's absence most of the time ... Season 3 pls ! and moar Horo >_> !!
Jul 5, 2010 3:36 PM

Feb 2010
That was a kiss on the lips? I thought he just smelled her or something like what he said about the scent and w.e. I thought this was the last season, but thankfully it isn't.

;O 8/10 Neat anime I enjoyed it a lot.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 27, 2010 3:36 PM

Jan 2009
MelbShaw said:
That was a kiss on the lips? I thought he just smelled her or something like what he said about the scent and w.e. I thought this was the last season, but thankfully it isn't.

;O 8/10 Neat anime I enjoyed it a lot.

Yeah it was so subtle I thought he whispered something in her ear or something, didn't realize it was a kiss until reading here a bit.

The first season got a 10 from me but I'm giving this an 8, guess I just expected a bit too much seeing this had a higher rating than the 1st season but it didn't have as much of an impact.

edit: woodyfly on the previous page explained the shortcomings pretty nicely (and the strengths of season 1).

Definitely looking forward to, hoping for and expecting a 3rd season.
RammurgJul 27, 2010 3:48 PM
Aug 18, 2010 9:30 AM

Jun 2010
Yeah... Uh... The ending was a bit empty in my opinion. After such a long wait, and so many events, Holo does a Sparta-Kick to knock Lawrence down. Lawrence kisses her (more like a peck on the lips).

That was the kiss I was waiting for?!!!

Didn't Holo point out in Episode 0 (The OVA) that rubbing noses with wolves was the equivalent of a kiss? Lawrence should have done that for Holo to understand how he felt about her...

Looks like she didn't care about the fact that he kissed her on the lips at all.

I'm definitely hoping that a third season of Spice and Wolf arrives.
Aug 18, 2010 6:16 PM
Aug 2009
TheiGeek said:
Yeah... Uh... The ending was a bit empty in my opinion. After such a long wait, and so many events, Holo does a Sparta-Kick to knock Lawrence down. Lawrence kisses her (more like a peck on the lips).

That was the kiss I was waiting for?!!!

Didn't Holo point out in Episode 0 (The OVA) that rubbing noses with wolves was the equivalent of a kiss? Lawrence should have done that for Holo to understand how he felt about her...

Looks like she didn't care about the fact that he kissed her on the lips at all.

I'm definitely hoping that a third season of Spice and Wolf arrives.

Based on my understand, this "ending" was just about progress, not "what we've been waiting for". Again, since it's a long-winded explanation, I'll use spoiler-tags:

BashZeStampeedoAug 18, 2010 6:20 PM
Aug 20, 2010 2:38 AM
Jul 2018
"Lawrence knows how close she is to breaking, and rewards all of her violence and insanity by tempting her with a half-sarcastic "kiss". It should be obvious how hard she's holding back at that point, and just how hard Lawrence will have to work before she'll be honest. ("I would be in trouble if I fell for the likes of you"). So he realizes that she's not ready to admit anything yet." - BashZeStampeedo

Yeah thats the point of that szene.
I am very happy that a other person realized it. =)

PS : In an other sub she say : "It would be a problem if i fell in love with you."
So with this translation its very clear that she's not ready to admit it.
removed-userAug 20, 2010 4:24 AM
Aug 20, 2010 7:42 AM
Aug 2009
OneManArmy said:
PS : In an other sub she say : "It would be a problem if i fell in love with you."
So with this translation its very clear that she's not ready to admit it.

It found it fairly obvious based on HOW she said it. This time she finally faced him, despite being so embarrassed that she was blushing. She wanted to make sure he didn't misinterpret her and think that she wanted him to keep pressing the issue, and also making sure he knew that she wasn't rejecting him.

It was hilarious when he realized he had just shot himself in the foot with all of this, because he was clearly hoping that she would finally give him an inch. She only really gave him about a millimeter, and now he has to patiently wait for her. He did, after all, practically volunteer that he wouldn't pressure her anymore.

After re-watching the series and feel I finally understand what was going on, I think the animation during their confrontation was actually well-directed. It just wasn't blatant. In most anime and romantic stuff, a huge event like this usually changes everything drastically. Here, it was just a tiny, frustrating step. It sucks that we have to wait for more, but at least we know it'll be worth it because this isn't the same cliched romcom we see every season.
Aug 20, 2010 8:14 AM
Jul 2018
BashZeStampeedo said:

It was hilarious when he realized he had just shot himself in the foot with all of this, because he was clearly hoping that she would finally give him an inch.

Oh god yes, that face was hilarious. =)

BashZeStampeedo said:

After re-watching the series and feel I finally understand what was going on, I think the animation during their confrontation was actually well-directed.

Me the same.

BashZeStampeedo said:

Here, it was just a tiny, frustrating step.

I don't think so, now horo knows really about his feelings and its mean but she can desire what she want, lawrence will do it. So now its up to horo, she always want to hear the 3 words what she will do now? But all people expected more and so its maybe a little hint for a 3rd season, with a real kiss or that nose to nose thing...

BashZeStampeedo said:

It sucks that we have to wait for more

Yeah...
removed-userAug 20, 2010 8:20 AM
Aug 20, 2010 9:20 AM
Aug 2009
OneManArmy said:
I don't think so, now horo knows really about his feelings and its mean but she can desire what she want, lawrence will do it. So now its up to horo, she always want to hear the 3 words what she will do now? But all people expected more and so its maybe a little hint for a 3rd season, with a real kiss or that nose to nose thing...

That's why I don't think it was big progress for their relationship. It seems clear that she didn't WANT to hear him say those words. He just gave her the access codes to a tactical nuke ("don't you love me?") but abusing that would only backfire (and she knows it). Over time, this will surely eat away at her, because there is no balance in their relationship now. He has very little left to give her, but she hasn't really given him any real reciprocation. It might even be a step back, actually.
Aug 20, 2010 10:24 AM
Jul 2018
Hmm...in her dream she kiss him...no wait, that damn nose to nose thing...so i guess she love him and it's normal that she want his love too. She even would take him when she have to choose between her wolf family and lawrance (in her nightmares). So it's definitely not a backstep for her to hear the 3 words.

Yeah here is the nice pic which all of you want to see.

So in my opinion she wants to hear it but has to much pride and fear to say the same things to him.

But that doesn't matter, we will see the successions from episode 12 in season 3. =)
removed-userAug 20, 2010 11:04 AM
Aug 20, 2010 11:23 AM
Aug 2009
OneManArmy said:
Hmm...in her dream she kiss him...no wait, that damn nose to nose thing...so i guess she love him and it's normal that she want his love too. She even would take him when she have to choose between her wolf family and lawrance (in her nightmares). So it's definitely not a backstep for her to hear the 3 words.

Well, yeah, I doubt she is confused about whether she loves him or not. In that nightmare, they're watching as she chooses Lawrence over them, and when he dies, she can't go back to them anymore. She's left all alone. So him saying those words just makes it harder for her to say no, and it's not a choice she can make lightly.
Pages (9) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ookami to Koushinryou II Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

vinesage - Sep 2, 2009

211 by Ryudrake »»
May 4, 6:04 PM

Poll: » Ookami to Koushinryou II Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

vinesage - Sep 16, 2009

133 by BetaMaleUltra »»
Apr 27, 2:14 AM

Poll: » Ookami to Koushinryou II Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Mikiyo - Sep 10, 2009

109 by BetaMaleUltra »»
Apr 27, 1:40 AM

Poll: » Ookami to Koushinryou II Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

vinesage - Aug 26, 2009

134 by BetaMaleUltra »»
Apr 24, 2:57 PM

Poll: » Ookami to Koushinryou II Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

vinesage - Aug 19, 2009

189 by BetaMaleUltra »»
Apr 24, 2:25 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.