Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Irregular at Magic High School (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
May 10, 2014 2:30 PM

Dec 2013
For once, I actually liked more things about an episode than I hated. Yay for improvement. The Erika and Mibu fight was my favorite part easily. Tatsuya, however, pisses me off with the whole "that's just the way the world is" argument he uses to justify discrimination. Yeh in a world where everyone was treated equally and there were multiple scales of accomplishment, everyone would be snubbed. In Mahouka, however, magic seems to be so important to just about everything. If you're not good at magic too bad, you just won't live as good as someone who is. There's only 1 scale in Mahouka from what I've seen, and that's why it's unfair. Miyuki saying the things about acknowledgement was also stupid. Tatsuya is pretty much Bloom in Weed's clothing, that's why he's being acknowledged. It's a completely different situation from any of the other weeds.

This is just based on what I've seen in the show so far, if this proves to be wrong I'll be very happy. I just call it like I see it. Also MibuxErika plz. This show needs yuri.
May 10, 2014 2:37 PM

May 2013
LordAura said:
Tatsuya is pretty much Bloom in Weed's clothing, that's why he's being acknowledged. It's a completely different situation from any of the other weeds.

Tatsuya is pretty much Mary Sue (Gary Stu).
No wonder, dragon with no head must be retarded.
May 10, 2014 2:59 PM
Aug 2012
alcrowry said:
Finally, the fights! And Erika in action, wohoo!
I wished they were longer though, especially Erika vs Sayaka.

Tatsuya practically did nothing for this one (aside from the one when he scoped out the enemies), let others did the dirty works XD

A glimpse of Miyuki's ability here, we would see more in the next arc.

As I expected in the other thread, Enrollment will have 7 episodes. Next episode would be

I am a bit sad that they cut out part of Leo's fight. I was so looking forward to these scenes...........

http://mangafox.me/manga/mahouka_koukou_no_rettousei/c017/28.html
http://mangafox.me/manga/mahouka_koukou_no_rettousei/c017/29.html

They could have extended the fight another 30 seconds or so.

Other than that, this episode was pretty good.
Dragon_Slayer_XMay 10, 2014 3:14 PM

May 10, 2014 3:00 PM

Jul 2010
Nice ep.

Leo action :3
Short but cool Erika vs. Mibu fight.
Tsundere Kirihara XD

Onii-sama count:
Ep 6: 12
Hyuga Junpei: “Yeah… I’m confident… Because my teammates will help me out! I can shoot confidently.. because it will be okay even if I miss!”

Kagami Taiga: “I don’t know about being the bad guy or whatever. It’s only in stories where titles like that decide the loser. This is our show. We’re the ones who are writing the script.”
May 10, 2014 3:05 PM
Jul 2018
The sword fight between Erika and Mibu was pretty good.
May 10, 2014 3:06 PM

Nov 2013
Lyrisia said:
Lol that Kirihara was just kind of bullying the girl he liked?

*ahem* he was a Tsundere to be exact lolol

pretty good episode glad that they adapted the part where tatsuya says he'll eliminate any one who apposes a threat towards him and miyuki :)) Can't wait for the upcoming arcs oooh this is gonna be good (assuming madhouse doesn't completely botch the adaptations) lol getting closer and closer to catching a glimpse of mahesvra
To hunger, but not gluttonous. To arouse, but not lustful. To tire, but not slothful.
May 10, 2014 3:07 PM

Mar 2011
jakkubus said:
I far more enjoyed Toaru Majutsu no Index battles, which were usually about outsmarting enemy.

So your definition of outsmarting enemy is doing retarded half-hour "holier than thou" speeches that make the vilain facepalm, then hit them in the face while their eyes are covered?
May 10, 2014 3:26 PM

Dec 2011
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
alcrowry said:
Finally, the fights! And Erika in action, wohoo!
I wished they were longer though, especially Erika vs Sayaka.

Tatsuya practically did nothing for this one (aside from the one when he scoped out the enemies), let others did the dirty works XD

A glimpse of Miyuki's ability here, we would see more in the next arc.

As I expected in the other thread, Enrollment will have 7 episodes. Next episode would be

I am a bit sad that they cut out part of Leo's fight. I was so looking forward to these scenes...........

http://mangafox.me/manga/mahouka_koukou_no_rettousei/c017/28.html
http://mangafox.me/manga/mahouka_koukou_no_rettousei/c017/29.html

They could have extended the fight another 30 seconds or so.

Other than that, this episode was pretty good.

Yes, those parts were quite interesting, and certainly would be awesome if they animated it.
But maybe because this episode already had some talkings in it, they didn't want to make it even longer (cause with Leo's scene they would have to explain it), even for 10-20 seconds longer XD
May 10, 2014 3:34 PM

Apr 2014
waaave said:
jakkubus said:
I far more enjoyed Toaru Majutsu no Index battles, which were usually about outsmarting enemy.

So your definition of outsmarting enemy is doing retarded half-hour "holier than thou" speeches that make the vilain facepalm, then hit them in the face while their eyes are covered?

Yeah don't see much "outsmarting" there lol
May 10, 2014 3:36 PM
Oct 2013
Aichiro said:
Ophis said:
Aichiro said:
Love this anime! A lot of emotion in this episode and it's very realistic. Belive it or not there have been riots that started over simple misunderstandings such as the one shown in this episode.
ponygon123 said:
And not to mention she didn't merely misunderstand the words, she completely heard something else. It wasn't like she heard this second hand, it was told right in her face. That is just silly. But hopefully these next so-called amazing arcs are actually good

It wasn't because she misunderstood. There is a reason for it which you'll find out next episode.

Why the spoiler man from you saying that I can already guess what you're talking about.

But technically it's still a misunderstanding weather
it was on purpose or accident doesn't change that fact.

May 10, 2014 3:47 PM

Apr 2013
About damn time, an episode that wasn't a complete chore to sit through. Still nothing amazing, however.
Also, can we make Erika the main character? She's infinitely better and more interesting than the Shiba siblings.
May 10, 2014 3:49 PM
Oct 2012
Humm, I have to admit that I had problems focusing on this, but after using guns and bombs why exactly did the terrorists switch to swords and batons? Particularly against magic users who can attack from a distance? It was like they coordinated before hand to make Leo look good.

Miyuki finally had the chance to be cool and they had to waste it. "Did you think malicious intent towards my brother would get by me" to the guy who just pulled a gun on her brother. Nothing sure gets by that girl.

And of course it is so easy to take down all the terrorists, Erika can beat a nationally ranked kendo practitioner just like that. If that fight had been any more cliched they would have had her chewing on a grass blade. And they are mighty forgiving towards someone who betrayed their nation and then tried to escape. And lo and behold, there is another character treated worse than Miyuki (Ono anyone) and she just happens to know the information they are looking for (oh, and since this is a national defense concern why exactly is it up to students to take down the headquarters).

Two more weeks before this is supposed to become good. I think I am just going to pretend that this series started at episode 8, though for the LN fans, you should be preparing yourself to be disappointed by this adaptation. Madhouse is mailing this sucker home.
May 10, 2014 3:50 PM
Jul 2018
Loved dem actions on this ep. So i guess this arc will end on next ep? Can't wait for the next arc! Hopefully it'll be better.
May 10, 2014 4:04 PM

Dec 2011
Takuan_Soho said:

And of course it is so easy to take down all the terrorists, Erika can beat a nationally ranked kendo practitioner just like that. If that fight had been any more cliched they would have had her chewing on a grass blade. And they are mighty forgiving towards someone who betrayed their nation and then tried to escape.

Some explanations here for that particular part.

alcrowryMay 10, 2014 4:07 PM
May 10, 2014 4:09 PM
Dec 2012
I dropping this anime. The pacing of this anime is just so slow and Madhouse is obviously screwing this anime. I thought I will see an anime that is comparable to a certain magical index anime but I was dead wrong.

The episode was nothing special, pretty much like the other episodes just with more action. But the fights are dull like Mahou sensou's fights.

I'm a fan of the novels and I'm disappointed about the anime adaptation.
May 10, 2014 4:18 PM

Jul 2012
All this drama is hilarious to watch.
My Anime Blog: http://www.Entravity.com/
Episodic overviews of the latest anime.

May 10, 2014 4:22 PM
Oct 2012
alcrowry said:

But that begs the question about why she is a weed... I know, I know, they don't rank on that type of magic and/or skill, but they already used that explanation once.... But yes, a bit more foreshadowing would have been nice (and yes, I picked up she was skilled a couple of episodes ago, but same with Leo they both went from nearly NO presence to being major characters (and yes I know that the novels make them both better characters- Erika was treated better in the first 10 pages I read than the six episodes shown so far), but this isn't about the novels, but the animation).

alcrowry said:
And for the second one, I would guess that they didn't want to get the police involved

Which would be fine, except they showed that the police were involved....

It's not that this show is bad (though at times....), what really bothers me is just how lazy the show has been. From the little of the novel I read I didn't get the sense that this is a problem with the writer, but it is a definite problem in the adaption, and that is what concerns me when we get to the parts the readers say are better.
May 10, 2014 4:26 PM

Jul 2010
That teacher somehow disgusts me, specifically how she's drawn.
Why is Taku Iwasaki so good?
May 10, 2014 4:35 PM

Jan 2009
This episode was better than the previous 5.
May 10, 2014 4:45 PM

Dec 2011
Takuan_Soho said:
alcrowry said:

But that begs the question about why she is a weed... I know, I know, they don't rank on that type of magic and/or skill, but they already used that explanation once.... But yes, a bit more foreshadowing would have been nice (and yes, I picked up she was skilled a couple of episodes ago, but same with Leo they both went from nearly NO presence to being major characters (and yes I know that the novels make them both better characters- Erika was treated better in the first 10 pages I read than the six episodes shown so far), but this isn't about the novels, but the animation).

alcrowry said:
And for the second one, I would guess that they didn't want to get the police involved

It's not that this show is bad (though at times....), what really bothers me is just how lazy the show has been. From the little of the novel I read I didn't get the sense that this is a problem with the writer, but it is a definite problem in the adaption, and that is what concerns me when we get to the parts the readers say are better.

The answer is simple actually. She is a 2nd course student, because she's not that good with the magic, but no one can beat her in terms of swordsmanship. There was actually a scene about that sometime ago, which showed.

To be fair

Takuan_Soho said:
alcrowry said:

For this one, I mean they didn't want the police to know that the students themselves involved in the attack. Like the previous incident, I can imagine they wanted to deal it internally. In the LN, (not shown in the anime, but I don't think it was significant enough) it was explained that they only handed over the off-campus invaders to the police.
May 10, 2014 5:14 PM

Jun 2013

o random sword guy from previous episode wants to join the fight out of no where, sweet ending.

May 10, 2014 5:23 PM

Dec 2012
Erika's swordplay was pretty good.
The terrorists has been taken down.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

May 10, 2014 5:31 PM

May 2013
Akanezora said:
That teacher somehow disgusts me, specifically how she's drawn.
Do you mean the nurse lady? If so, then I agree. Something about her bothers me. Maybe her boobs are too big. I hope we see an even fight soon. All the fights so far have been stomps. Can't really find myself connecting with any of the characters, they all seem so bland so far.
"Listen Simon... Don't forget. Believe in yourself. Not in the you who believes in me. Not the me who believes in you. Believe in the you who believes in yourself." ~ Kamina (TTGL)

“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” ~ Ging (HxH)
May 10, 2014 6:24 PM
Apr 2014
this story is mainly about world building so the character will remain the way they are until it gets large enough to introduce more character that change them because they cant change on their own and it seem bland properly because the author is still a noob while writing this story and something about not being bless by a novel god or something like that
May 10, 2014 6:28 PM
Oct 2013
Here the thing people the magic school test people in their ability to use magic now how well they preform in combat. magic abiltiy does not equal combat ability, well trained people with low magic ability will still be stronger because they know how to fight and optimize their magic for fight.
May 10, 2014 6:33 PM

Jul 2012
The counterattack begins next episode.

Great episode!!!
May 10, 2014 6:38 PM
Oct 2012
RexZShadow said:
Here the thing people the magic school test people in their ability to use magic now how well they preform in combat. magic abiltiy does not equal combat ability, well trained people with low magic ability will still be stronger because they know how to fight and optimize their magic for fight.

That makes absolutely no sense. If the primary job of magicians is national defense (as implied in the animation), then fighting ability would be one of the most important traits that tests would judge.

This wasn't a glaring fault this episode because we can pretend that the terrorist were weak magic users (though if you think about it, this is totally unbelievable), however if in later episodes merely wielding a sword defeats practiced magic users, then the entire concept of this show is stupid (have no idea, hope not, just stating a basic fact here).
May 10, 2014 6:42 PM
Oct 2013
Takuan_Soho said:
RexZShadow said:

That makes absolutely no sense. If the primary job of magicians is national defense (as implied in the animation), then fighting ability would be one of the most important traits that tests would judge.

This wasn't a glaring fault this episode because we can pretend that the terrorist were weak magic users (though if you think about it, this is totally unbelievable), however if in later episodes merely wielding a sword defeats practiced magic users, then the entire concept of this show is stupid (have no idea, hope not, just stating a basic fact here).

Because the amount of people that are super specalized are few, its not like course 2 students are FILLED with people like Tatsuya and Erika that are highly skilled combat wise. They are outside the norm which is why its not factor in when the school admit students. Erika is from the Chiba family, family of renowned swordsman.

Most of the students are just people that can use magic, so if all they have is magic than ofc their strength is going to be judged based on their magic ability.
May 10, 2014 6:45 PM

Sep 2013
That guy that just came with them looks like he'll betray them or something, he just screams bad guy.

That Erika thou <3

It would be interesting to see Tatsuya go alone to wreck the place too.
May 10, 2014 6:50 PM
Jul 2018
Another great episode. I'm a bit sad about the cutting out of 'annihilate' for 'demolish'. I wanted to see him show 'that glare' to everyone else. There are a few other details being cut out as well, which isn't to my liking, but it's better than my initial expectations for how this series would turn out.
May 10, 2014 6:53 PM
Oct 2012
RexZShadow said:
Because the amount of people that are super specalized are few, its not like course 2 students are FILLED with people like Tatsuya and Erika that are highly skilled combat wise. They are outside the norm which is why its not factor in when the school admit students. Erika is from the Chiba family, family of renowned swordsman.

I really don't want to get into a pissing match on this, but I will never shirk from an argument. Your explanation is flawed. Think about it, in this world magic use is based on heredity, so are you actually trying to justify that someone from such a prominent family would be relegated to a "weed" category? If Erika is merely average all would be fine, but if she actually starts to be a kick ass character then the writer has violated the basic premise of the series.

The ironic thing is that in writing the author can get away with this, but in an animation, with so much stripped away, it is harder to hide such contradictions. Though if the adapters actually thought about this series (which I have seen no evidence of), even this could be explained away relatively easily.
May 10, 2014 7:00 PM
Oct 2013
Takuan_Soho said:
RexZShadow said:

I really don't want to get into a pissing match on this, but I will never shirk from an argument. Your explanation is flawed. Think about it, in this world magic use is based on heredity, so are you actually trying to justify that someone from such a prominent family would be relegated to a "weed" category? If Erika is merely average all would be fine, but if she actually starts to be a kick ass character then the writer has violated the basic premise of the series.

The ironic thing is that in writing the author can get away with this, but in an animation, with so much stripped away, it is harder to hide such contradictions. Though if the adapters actually thought about this series (which I have seen no evidence of), even this could be explained away relatively easily.

Because their family isn't known for strong magic they are known for their swordsman ship. And yes magic is MOST HEREDITY, its not 100% gene are random. Just coz your parents are the most beautiful people on the planet doesn't mean you won't end up looking normal or even ugly.

Yes good heredity does have much higher chance of high magic power but it isn't always the case. Look at Tatsuya from the 10 familiy but he was born unable to use normal magic.

Mari family back ground is nothing speical at all but she is the top 3 in the school.

Heredity is NEVER EVER 100%, its just higher chance.
May 10, 2014 7:00 PM

Oct 2013
"Thats's a good enough reason to risk your manhood on."

I heard that and I was like lol
May 10, 2014 7:05 PM
Oct 2013
Kitoge said:
"Thats's a good enough reason to risk your manhood on."

I heard that and I was like lol

Lol so bad out of context =X Although could be equally bad in context XD
May 10, 2014 7:08 PM
Oct 2012
RexZShadow said:
Because their family isn't known for strong magic they are known for their swordsman ship. And yes magic is MOST HEREDITY, its not 100% gene are random. Just coz your parents are the most beautiful people on the planet doesn't mean you won't end up looking normal or even ugly.

Yes good heredity does have much higher chance of high magic power but it isn't always the case. Look at Tatsuya from the 10 familiy but he was born unable to use normal magic.

Mari family back ground is nothing speical at all but she is the top 3 in the school.

If the Chiba family has no input into this world, then why would anyone care that they are good at "kendou". This is a writer who wants to have his cake and eat it too. If the family is auspicious then Erika would not be a weed, if Erika is a weed then their family would be inconsequential.

This is even more clear in that Mari is highly rated solely based on her family. If she is truly "nothing special" but is ranked 3rd SOLELY on her family connections, then this would mean that Erika, the scion of an equally "special" family, would be ranked higher.

And I wouldn't use our favorite Gary Stu character Tatsuya as a counter example. The brighter they make him the more the writer insults our intelligence.
May 10, 2014 7:20 PM

Jan 2013
Takuan_Soho said:
If the Chiba family has no input into this world, then why would anyone care that they are good at "kendou". This is a writer who wants to have his cake and eat it too. If the family is auspicious then Erika would not be a weed, if Erika is a weed then their family would be inconsequential.

This is even more clear in that Mari is highly rated solely based on her family. If she is truly "nothing special" but is ranked 3rd SOLELY on her family connections, then this would mean that Erika, the scion of an equally "special" family, would be ranked higher.

And I wouldn't use our favorite Gary Stu character Tatsuya as a counter example. The brighter they make him the more the writer insults our intelligence.

How is this difficult to understand? The 10 Families are like prestigious magic dynasties. But the determination on whether or not you are a Course 1 or a Course 2 student depends on certain measurable aptitudes. It's like complaining that a master painter isn't recognized as such by their reading, math, and science test scores.

And where has it ever been stated that Mari is highly rated based solely on her family?
May 10, 2014 7:21 PM
Oct 2013
Takuan_Soho said:
RexZShadow said:

What? Erika family is famous for their swordsman ship, doens't mean they don't use magic to support their swordman ship which is why they are famous.

Mair is not highly rated coz of her family, I just said her family is NOTHING SPEICAL AT ALL. Did you read? She is 3rd SOLEY COZ OF HER OWN ABILITY.

Its basic Genetics here, just coz you have good genes doesn't mean your kids will have the same genes. Ofc higher chance but random mutations and reccessive traits and hidden traits are all in the mix when having a kid.
May 10, 2014 7:26 PM

Mar 2014
Wow, even while running, they just had to explain Leo's magic? I don't really think that's necessary.

Hikigaya Hachiman said:
Hardwork betrays none, but dreams betray many.
May 10, 2014 7:31 PM

Mar 2013
Erika should be the main character of this series :/
May 10, 2014 7:35 PM
Jun 2010
LazyLuongMay 10, 2014 7:38 PM
May 10, 2014 7:51 PM
Apr 2014
Kvshi said:
Erika should be the main character of this series :/
u can write a fanfic about that
May 10, 2014 8:01 PM

Jun 2013
nice episode
loved it :D
May 10, 2014 8:03 PM

Sep 2013
Must be a new record for Miyuki because Miyuki did not make a move when Mibu touched Tatsuya. I thought she was going to break them apart, I would've been pissed if she did lol.

May 10, 2014 9:09 PM

Jul 2013
IDK about this episode. I mean the action and music was good, but it felt like it was missing some parts from the light novel/manga and also it felt rushed on several parts. Erika was pretty badass in her part of her time, but still felt rushed on her battle scenes, well mostly everyone's battle was rushed.

Mibu's character was also okay but felt cliche on some of her parts, where she felt wrong and then she regret herself from doing this incident. At least she was admired by her skills, especially Kirihara now becoming Tatsuya's side. Now Tatsuya is going on a rampage mode of defeating the terrorist organization.

May 10, 2014 9:23 PM

Oct 2013
So which episode should I look forward to... in order to see a thread that focuses on the plot as it related to the MC's world and how it is presented in the anime, and not what people have decided should be the plot or how much they're disappointed that the plot doesn't suit their taste.

It's been 6 episodes now. 6 Weeks. And regardless of whether or not you've been told the arc after this one is awesome (which I personally think is a matter of taste anyway), shouldn't a discussion thread be less filled with things like "how retarded the discrimination storyline is" or "how Gary Stu the MC is" or "how the author and plot sucks", and the many varieties of those lines? At this point, it should be a little clear if you like it enough to overlook the flaws it has in your eyes.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying critics aren't allowed to point out the flaws of the anime/LN or have their opinions. It's just that after a while, they tend to repeat the same things and criticize the same flaws in the same way. Every. Single. Time. I would think after a while they would get tired of watching something they don't seem to be enjoying at all.

I know a lot of this has to do with the hype being claimed this anime had pre-airing (which I don't get either) but it's not nearly as bad as these threads are making it seem. I don't know what these people were expecting and aren't getting but some people are content (though not terribly ecstatic) about the adaptation.

This past week, I got into Gokukoku no Brynhildr, Chaika, and Black Bullet and visited their weekly threads. To my amazement, even though all three are adaptations and with the exception of a few minor criticisms, the vast majority of the comments were about the plot and in-universe of the anime. Obviously, the some of the critics there have managed to either get over any flaws or have dropped the anime. Why can't that happen here?
OpalMidgeMay 10, 2014 9:29 PM
May 10, 2014 9:23 PM

Aug 2012
Finally an episode that doesn't end in the middle of a fucking battle. It's bad enough they make each battle a curbstomp. They better not end the next episode while Tatsuya and the gang are in the middle of beating the living hell out of terrorists.
This topic has not been locked and is still available for discussion.
May 10, 2014 9:37 PM

Nov 2009
RexZShadow said:
Takuan_Soho said:
RexZShadow said:

LOL the irony, Tatsuya is unable to use normal magic because his magics are unique and probably the strongest compare to destruction/restoration type magic. Not like he can use magic, true, but his magic ability is out of this world and I don't really consider it "normal".
May 10, 2014 9:45 PM

Jun 2010
I'm kinda disappointed with madhouse's animation in this action packed episode.
May 10, 2014 9:45 PM

Aug 2013
The episode began with lots of action
Tatsuya is showing very strong
It was also the good struggle between Erika and Mibu
many details have been left behind according to LN
but in the next episode already starts a new arc
it seems that the anime will be very broad in history
May 10, 2014 10:19 PM

Jul 2013
so mibu misunderstood what watanabe said and it all led to mibu helping out the terrorists. at least that's what i got out of this episode and it had me rolling my eyes really hard. i haven't seen this bad of an attempt at melodrama since episode 23 of sakurasou.

however, i get the feeling that i'm missing something and that there might actually be a point to the melodrama but i'll wait it out until then.

this show does a great job at making a big deal out of small things and once again miyuki was a joke of a character and tatsuya is way OP.

action was pretty cool though. the ost works well.

hopefully this is the end of the 1st arc and the next arc will be much better
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2014

248 by Fortunekeks »»
May 15, 6:20 PM

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 7, 2014

248 by otakuweek »»
May 13, 6:42 PM

» Sooo is there incest in this anime ? (may contain spoilers )

Zyro_Plaze - Apr 26

33 by Champiggy »»
May 3, 8:12 AM

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2014

457 by ExSant0 »»
Apr 19, 2:43 PM

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 3, 2014

308 by taifd77 »»
Apr 6, 8:00 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.