Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Mar 13, 2014 6:20 PM

Mar 2012
Dam this anime has turned into one hell of a crappy drama, how disappointing since the first half was pretty enjoyable : /
Mar 13, 2014 6:23 PM

Jan 2014
xAvengerx said:
Dam this anime has turned into one hell of a crappy drama, how disappointing since the first half was pretty enjoyable : /

Hope it's going to work out at the end with happy ending Koko X Banri (for 99% i think :P)
Mar 13, 2014 6:31 PM
May 2013
bastek66 said:
Butthurt after last episode will be glorious here
http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=File:Golden_Time_vol08_373.jpg

u do realize that there are differences between the novels and the actual anime right?
Mar 13, 2014 6:32 PM
May 2013
castilius said:
For me Koko is a lot better than this boring Linda...

LOL after this episode not really she acted like a real bitch regardless of the reason
Mar 13, 2014 6:34 PM

Mar 2013
Koko is just trying to do what seems right from her POV. It might not be the most intelligent solution but I kinda understand how she feels. She's actually suffering a lot too, the anime just hasn't shown it.

It was obvious Linda was still in love, she just decided to hide it because the new Banri is Koko's man. The story is getting very intense, emotional and very interesting. Too bad there's only two left.

Can't wait.
Mar 13, 2014 6:49 PM

Aug 2013
scruffykiwi said:
xchee said:
Regardless of what happens, in my mind Linda will always be the right one for Banri >__>

Well apparently they are making a VN so you can play that to get the Linda end if it doesn't turn out that way in the anime :)

Aha! That is good news! All hail the Linda route canon! (in my mind)
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Mar 13, 2014 6:52 PM

Sep 2011
xchee said:
scruffykiwi said:
xchee said:
Regardless of what happens, in my mind Linda will always be the right one for Banri >__>

Well apparently they are making a VN so you can play that to get the Linda end if it doesn't turn out that way in the anime :)

Aha! That is good news! All hail the Linda route canon! (in my mind)

I wonder what the Banri / Nana route would look like!!!!
Mar 13, 2014 6:53 PM

Oct 2011
STOPPPPPPPPPP AHHHHHHHHHHHHH EHHHHHHHHHHHH T_________________T

The secret is out !!!!!!

My heart is ripped to pieces!!!!
Mar 13, 2014 6:55 PM

Apr 2013
Mhm... Finally...

Now the series feels more real and... Mature???

Everyone's pent up feelings have finally been said out loud.

Feels like a heavy load has been lifted :o

Mar 13, 2014 6:56 PM

Dec 2009
Well, this was rather... bad. It wouldn't surprise me if Koko is doing this on purpose because "yadda yadda he gotta find his way and stand strong yadda yadda boo".
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

Mar 13, 2014 6:56 PM

Aug 2013
Wow for the emotions of this episode. I can't hardly breath while watching this specially Linda and Banri's.
Mar 13, 2014 6:57 PM

May 2012
Lol everything is going nuts. I still want Banri x Koko though :P
Mar 13, 2014 6:59 PM
Jan 2014
I'm really starting not to like Koko...
Mar 13, 2014 7:00 PM

Feb 2014
Holy craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap. I just.. wow everything was just crazy in this episode. The emotions were high and the way Koko was acting made me feel the sting of her breaking up with Tada. Can only wait to see how this develops.
Mar 13, 2014 7:02 PM

Jul 2012
Oh my god! All the conflict and drama in this episode is hard to process.

Great episode!!!
Mar 13, 2014 7:18 PM

Apr 2010
Curious to see where this is going, Kouko's actions are looking quite forced.

#TeamForverAlone
Mar 13, 2014 7:27 PM

Jan 2011
Shido_Tohka said:
kawaii-despair said:
..Okay,moving to team Linda.

LOL ^^ This

lol^ ...i shouldn't had changed teams in the first place

but seriously though talk about a drama bomb even when i thought it escalated it got even more intense
Mar 13, 2014 7:48 PM

Jul 2012
that episode was intense. Koko is starting to piss me off with that attitude...
Mar 13, 2014 7:52 PM

Dec 2012
Was on Team Koko this whole time but this episode made me question a lot! Right after the "normal" convo I was thinking wtf?!? All that drama fixed right away? Then the drama just kept rushing in and I was relieved that it wasn't that simple. Seriously considering Team Linda now.
Mar 13, 2014 7:53 PM
Dec 2012
dont wanna be rude but honestly you're only fooling yourself if you think he won't end up with koko, lol. Good anime but man I hate these two girls. Koko is a huge beyotch and Linda is just too boring.
Mar 13, 2014 7:57 PM

Sep 2011
The drama is so forced in this episode, and series for that matter. I don't even blame Koko for breaking up with Banri. He has such a weak, fickle personality that even I can't handle it as a watcher. Dude seriously needs to grow a pair and get his shit together.
Mar 13, 2014 7:58 PM

Nov 2013
Shit's getting escalated, sweet. Koko's way of going out there and saying nonchalantly that they broke-up but still remained being friends is really cynic, I didn't expect that.

We all know it probably will have a Koko x Banri ending but one can only hope for that Linda x Banri.
Mar 13, 2014 8:03 PM

Jul 2010
ilykegoodanime said:
dont wanna be rude but honestly you're only fooling yourself if you think he won't end up with koko, lol. Good anime but man I hate these two girls. Koko is a huge beyotch and Linda is just too boring.

lol I'm with you, Koko is crazy right now and I think Linda have zero personality.
Mar 13, 2014 8:05 PM
Dec 2012
Satire said:
The drama is so forced in this episode, and series for that matter. I don't even blame Koko for breaking up with Banri. He has such a weak, fickle personality that even I can't handle it as a watcher. Dude seriously needs to grow a pair and get his shit together.

Agreed.
Mar 13, 2014 8:07 PM

May 2013
DAMN. Everything's finally coming out. I swear if Banri and Koko don't end up together... Really though this show has just done a ridiculously good job of making me care about the characters and their relationships. I'm hoping it all ends with Banri facing his old self instead of running, and the old Banri goes away forever. Topped off with Banri proposing to Koko and them getting engaged or something.
Fuck Thursdays and all the drama from all these shows! Golden Time, Nagi no Asukara, Kill la Kill, and now even Chunibyo has decided to get all dramatic. Thank God Tokyo Ravens is on Wednesday and not Thursday or I wouldn't be able to handle all of this.
Mar 13, 2014 8:17 PM

Aug 2013
I cant believe how much of a bitch Koko is being about this whole situation, doesn't she know that its hard on Banri too?
My Candies:
Mar 13, 2014 8:23 PM

Apr 2013
This just felt like some last minute build up for the ending. I really wanted linda but that probably will not be the case.
Mar 13, 2014 8:35 PM

Jul 2013
I guess I am the only one who didn't view that scene with Linda as an indication that she loves him like that.

To me that scene indicated that she is still really worried/feels guilty about his injury and how it is still affecting his life. She seemed really to focus on redoing things so he doesn't get hurt. Whether she would have agreed to date him at that time is beside the point. CURRENTLY she is trying to help him get his life in order and to move on from things. That is all she has ever tried to do (apart from the possibility that she liked him in HS). She is a red herring, meant to drive up possible drama just because there potentially could be there (even though its not).

If Koko saw that vid and decided to break up with him it was NOT because she is worried about Linda. She is worried about Banri forgetting her (this was exacerbated by the discovery of his medication).

imo there is no love triangle drama as all parties are fine with Linda being just friends with Banri and Banri dating Koko.
Mar 13, 2014 8:40 PM

Nov 2013
I'm basically watching this for Koko's father.

He really gots his shit together.
Mar 13, 2014 8:43 PM

Apr 2013
Nothing accents a dramatic scene filled with passionate voice acting like Higurashi face. Why would you want to get lost in the moment when you can look at badly drawn faces?
Mar 13, 2014 8:47 PM

Jan 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION. DO NOT DISCUSS THE LIGHT NOVEL BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
---------------------------------------

Mod Note: Removed around a dozen spoiler posts based on the last Light Novel released this week. Don't spoil other users' enjoyment! Deliberate spoiling can be considered trolling and dealt with accordingly!
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Mar 13, 2014 8:59 PM

Dec 2013
Ok...so basically everything has fallen apart. And while I was watching this episode I can't help but wonder how these last two episodes are gonna be. Really good episode.
Mar 13, 2014 9:21 PM
Jun 2013
Seriously, you people hate Koko for this episode?

What choice did she have? She's trying to cut all of her connection with Banri not only to save her from the pain she may suffer when Banri forgets everything with her altogether, but also to help Banri ease the pain he has when he's fighting to maintain his consciousness. She knew that Banri was taking medications, she asked her father and she knew that Banri was in terrible pain. For so long has she's been staying by his side, motivating him, but all that didn't work, he kept running away.

If Banri didn't fight his old self and let it return naturally, there might be less pain for him. Koko may think this way and try to "dump" him. You people seriously think that it was easy and painless for her to do such a thing after her relationship with Banri had grown this far?
Mar 13, 2014 9:25 PM

Jul 2012
This episode felt rushed. There was no build up to the scene with Banri and Linda at all. He was filming with Chinami in the lunch area, and then the next thing you know, he's yelling and arguing with Linda in the club room.

Koko shouldn't have acted that way to Banri. That was too damn cruel. How can you break up with someone like that and then act like nothing happened the next day. Banri also should've told Koko everything. He's always hiding stuff from her. Their relationship has been a mess.
Mar 13, 2014 9:28 PM

Apr 2012
NTR here, there, and everywhere ... love the drama.

jondoom said:
Linda x Banri all day. They way they are together feels natural, not forced like with Koko.
Both 2 OPs and EDs feature Kaga Kouko (with no mention of Rinda), you know..
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
Mar 13, 2014 9:29 PM

Dec 2012
Lot of tears at the end.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Mar 13, 2014 9:38 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Just when Banri x Linda seemed long gone because Mitsuo came into the equation this happens. I am really hoping Linda wins and guessing by Kouko's actions if she keeps it up Linda will win.

Kouko is being too stubborn, but she's only avoiding being heart broken because Banri won't do something about his problem.

Guess #TeamLinda is going to win.

Mar 13, 2014 9:40 PM

Nov 2011
11 episodes ago I would have been rooting for Linda and Banri, but Banri's poorly developed character and sense of value have left me feeling hopeless for the ending and this series in general.
Mar 13, 2014 9:41 PM

Apr 2010
Yeah, I'm with Linda now. Koko going all emo and bitchy is major turn off for me.
Mar 13, 2014 9:48 PM

Feb 2014
Sooo was that basically a confession from Linda for the Old Banri? Or was it just her saying she wanted to go back to being just friends like before? Either way I'm still Team Linda. Always have been since she first appeared! :3
Prepare to be pummeled cheerfully, jauntily, and utterly one-sidedly! :3
Mar 13, 2014 9:51 PM

Aug 2011
Koko wtf bitch.... you have problems
That was wrong If i were koko i would have a serious talk with bannri First about taking depression pills and knowing the consequences second, after watching a clip of him getting a breakdown I talk to him about getting help and knowing that my father is a doctor then getting help with his contacts and people who know about amnesia and last I wouldn't ever break up with a person like that the way koko did u_u... even rinda knows how to friend-zone in a non hurtful way

Nana-Senpai tho
Mar 13, 2014 10:14 PM

Aug 2013

what was this episode? the drama that was missing in the latest episodes was in throughout this
so much has happened that Banri stay with Nana now it will not surprise
was hallucinating, until I thought Kouko was joking
Linda does have some feelings for Banri?
missing 2 episodes and the climax arrived ..
________

puta que pariu!

o foi este episodio? o drama que faltou nos ultimos episodios estava todo neste
aconteceu tanta coisa que se Banri ficar com Nana agora não será surpresa
foi alucinante, até eu pensei que Kouko estivesse brincando
será que Linda tem algum sentimento por Banri?
faltam 2 episodios e o climax chegou ..
Mar 13, 2014 10:17 PM

Oct 2013
wow

I dont understand koko at all
im so confused now, does linda like banri or does she just want the old banri

2 more episodes im hoping for a happy ending but feel thats impossible
Mar 13, 2014 10:21 PM

Oct 2012
Holy crap, someone totally flipped the drama switch. As much as I am a Koko fan, her crass attitude is a major turn off for me this episode. The episode preview last week totally left me off guard and I did not expect things to go that down south. I totally expected for things to resolve quickly.

I need to stop looking at episode previews, they kind of lead you off and generally do not fit the mood so it feels jarring.

It reminds me of reading manga that has a 'chibi-fied' omake right after a major character death the previous chapter.
Mar 13, 2014 10:38 PM

Sep 2013
Team Linda looking as strong as ever.
Sadly I think they'll pull some last chapter shenanigans or leave us with an open ending.
That was a pretty intense episode. Damn roller-coaster.
He was sad, he was thoughtful, he was happy, sad again, shocked, faking being all right, sad again. Banri had a lot this episode.
Mar 13, 2014 10:45 PM
Oct 2013
Is it only me or i really want to punch koko in this episode. well, it an anime i can't. LOL. Koko are acting like a b*tch and leave banri in confusion. Last time, when she broke out into emotional break Bandri stay and support her. And when bandri broke down she just left him to rot.. AND I was rooting for KokoXBandri since the first... @_@
Mar 13, 2014 10:46 PM

Jul 2009
LMAO....
what the hell.
i dont even know what to say. that was interesting?
Mar 13, 2014 10:49 PM
Oct 2013
This Episode has a lot of
───────▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
────▄▀▀─────────────▀▄
──▄▀──────────────────▀▄
──█─────────────────────▀▄
─▐▌────────▄▄▄▄▄▄▄───────▐▌
─█───────────▄▄▄▄──▀▀▀▀▀──█
▐▌───────▀▀▀▀─────▀▀▀▀▀───▐▌
█─────────▄▄▀▀▀▀▀────▀▀▀▀▄─█
█────────────────▀───▐─────▐▌
▐▌─────────▐▀▀██▄──────▄▄▄─▐▌
─█───────────▀▀▀──────▀▀██──█
─▐▌────▄─────────────▌──────█
──▐▌──▐──────────────▀▄─────█
───█───▌────────▐▀────▄▀───▐▌
───▐▌──▀▄────────▀─▀─▀▀───▄▀
───▐▌──▐▀▄────────────────█
───▐▌───▌─▀▄────▀▀▀▀▀▀───█
───█───▀────▀▄──────────▄▀
──▐▌──────────▀▄──────▄▀
─▄▀───▄▀────────▀▀▀▀█▀
▀───▄▀──────────▀───▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ FEEL
Mar 13, 2014 10:51 PM

Jul 2009
courtneykitty said:
Wongseifu said:
courtneykitty said:
I rather Banri be with Koko.

You have to look at this from both sides.

Linda had her chance, and yeah she wishes she could go back and fix that, but she sees Banri and Koko, and telling him to not make the same mistake pretty much I guess.

She's happy for him, but at the same time all hurt I'm guessing.
Though I'm all frustrated now. :[

This episode just proves that she can't deny it anymore and that Banri memories coming back and his constant flashbacks of Linda kinda surely implied this sort of ending

Reading on another topic about this all and apparently it's a spoiler but read on this if you want spoiled though..

yeaah.. idk.

what... what the hell. previous spoilers from past threads said otherwise. life sucks.
Mar 13, 2014 11:01 PM

Aug 2012
Seriously intense, and what a cliffhanger that was. Koko was being obnoxious even if she has her reasons...
Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2014

891 by Nikmomo93 »»
May 6, 5:30 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2013

290 by Profitgang »»
May 5, 8:47 AM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 30, 2014

268 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 30, 12:17 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2013

223 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 24, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2013

430 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 20, 12:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.