Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Aug 27, 2009 3:28 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
BitchMaster said:

Depend on what plot you're talking about. If you're talking about the Harem plot, which usually serve as a sub-plot, then this one is no different if not completely generic with the "First girl comes, first girl win" rule, not even including the "main girl generic archetype" rule. And if you talk about the other plot, let's call it action plot then it's still not something new either, since Sekirei ( Urgh, I hate mentioning this name) also has a semi-serious plot going for it. So any other innovative points about this show? I'm very interested to hear... o_o

What? I never knew you can have a plot with harem? o_O

I'm just kidding. The "plot" I'm talking about is the pseudo-political "relationship" between those fictional countries as well as the Arima group. But hey, that was being sarcastic...I'm clearly not watching this for the plot...Do you honestly expect a plot in a harem comedy series....

But the reason I say this is slightly out of norm is that the interaction between the characters are actually pretty enjoyable to watch, and at least I find Arima not as annoying as some harem male lead (with the exception of the onsen episode, that merited a 0/10)...

This is the end of discussion for me... I am not willing to spend more lines on this episode anymore. It's worth my time defending it a little, but it's not worth me defending it that much.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Aug 27, 2009 3:52 PM

Jul 2009
wow
Aug 27, 2009 7:23 PM

Dec 2007
this was kinda cool, but if Haltman actually died then it was too predictable, i mean he was kinda inconvinient. --' as it goes I'd say Teppei is going to end up with Charlote. Once again i dont like it, i'd rather see him ending up with the maid, whom by the way has amazing hacking skills o.0
Aug 27, 2009 7:29 PM

Feb 2009
the plot has dropped significantly, it looked promising early on but now it's like ehh...

the leg missiles were pretty good though.
Aug 27, 2009 9:15 PM

May 2009
SakuraForever said:
the plot has dropped significantly, it looked promising early on but now it's like ehh...

the leg missiles were pretty good though.

id like it alot better if it just stuck to goofy romantic episodes revolving around the 4 girls and teppei, not so much of the hostages and bombs.
Aug 27, 2009 10:46 PM

Jun 2008
Hacking maids are a force to be reckoned with.

Still watching this show only for Sylvia and bc the show is almost over. Who are these Charlotte and Seika you keep mentioning?
Aug 27, 2009 11:08 PM

Jul 2009
zilch said:
Hacking maids are a force to be reckoned with.

Still watching this show only for Sylvia and bc the show is almost over. Who are these Charlotte and Seika you keep mentioning?

LOL, I love your sarcasm ;)

If he's not with us, he's AGAINST us!!!

Aug 27, 2009 11:28 PM

May 2008
Yes, I think belching shoots with a sword is very realistic xD
Aug 28, 2009 12:45 AM

Sep 2008
Maid Hack Krew.

Don't mess with them.
Aug 28, 2009 1:17 AM
Dec 2008
pffft, that was a crappy way to kill off the fiancee.

I mean, common, does he really think that stopping his secretary would give "the other 2 rich guys" a chance to escape? Did he totally forgot that there were guards in the room? For a sophisticated guy like him that was a stupid way to die.

Nonetheless, I still enjoyed the episode. Leg-kicking crotch missiles FTW!!
Aug 28, 2009 3:58 AM

Feb 2008
*tries not to take the Pruss seriously*

Oh, so much troubles just to embarrass some bunch of people. Oh well, wasn't really expecting some GiTS plot at all.
Aug 28, 2009 7:05 AM

Aug 2008
Teppei, Teppei, Teppei. Charlotte is getting annoying.

▬▬▬▬김유정 ▬▬▬▬
Aug 28, 2009 9:21 AM

Jul 2009
OftheFlesh said:

I mean, common, does he really think that stopping his secretary would give "the other 2 rich guys" a chance to escape? Did he totally forgot that there were guards in the room? For a sophisticated guy like him that was a stupid way to die.

Not mentioning the other stupid crap "hating on the riches" mentality of that terrorist dude. Seriously, not all of them are rich just because of their parents' inheritance, it's also hard work to maintain their money. Why hating on them instead of trying to become like them? It's not like it's impossible, my uncle's friend was poor, unemployed because he didnt go to college after high school, but he had the determination to go back to college to pursue a degree in science, then worked all his way through university to finally become a doctor with >10000$/month.

That's just to show everything is possible if YOU yourself have the perseverance and determination to change your own destiny. Hence why I can't swallow the bullcrap that this terrorist dude was talking about throughout the whole ep (make me wanna FALCON PUNCH him so bad & to tell him to STFU). It might differ from countries to countries but from where I live, without these rich guys, nobody will be able to pursue their education any further than high school.

If he's not with us, he's AGAINST us!!!

Aug 28, 2009 12:23 PM

Apr 2009
Omg so nerdy and unrealistic when Sylvie switched clothes =__='
Aug 28, 2009 1:39 PM

Apr 2007

RIP
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 28, 2009 10:55 PM

Apr 2009
Shit. Shit. and more shit.
im only watching this show for Teppei.
And i will go on a rampage if he ends up with Charlotte.
Aug 29, 2009 4:28 PM

Oct 2008
No way.. I misjudged Hartman..

I guess I have a better understanding of the four main female characters by the end of this episode. Still.. I have no clue who the antagonists are as that it makes little sense but then again, the antagonists are pretty much the trivial matter.
Aug 29, 2009 4:41 PM

Jul 2008
Lolwut.
Aug 29, 2009 5:03 PM

Jan 2009
Oh yeah this is awesome : D
First the special ops ninja guys, and then the Power Rangers, fuck yeah!
Although the guys who captured Charlotte was.. well.. quite .. stupid?
Also I did not expect maids to be hackers too xD
And that bike chase was stupid too.. (Not to mention Silvie changing into the power rangers suit)

Oh well, Go Go Power Rangers!
(and I still gotta complain about the breastsizes)
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Aug 29, 2009 8:55 PM

Sep 2008
What a terrible episode, it pretty much took everything I like about the series and ruined it.

A serious plot and over the top retarded comedy DO NOT go together. So many anime writers seem to think they do these days :/ Annoys me so much.
Aug 29, 2009 10:06 PM

May 2008
lol? does Charlotte noe the meaning of being scared? xD

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Aug 29, 2009 11:08 PM
Feb 2009
not really sure if that hartman really dead, but since almost every1 want him to die, he better just keep RIP like that.... -.-"

why am i still enjoying this anime? coz i dont think with logic when watching this kind of anime (probably i dont even think at all...)
oblivious is a bliss
Aug 29, 2009 11:08 PM
Feb 2009
wtf... sry 4 double post again... -.-" (moderator can delete this post if u can, nothing important anyway...)

hmm... what else... the quality of animation is still very good, glad to see that...
flame_tiongAug 29, 2009 11:16 PM
oblivious is a bliss
Aug 30, 2009 4:33 AM

Mar 2009
lol @ the fiance', gg!!
(>-.-)> d(>.<)b <(-.-<)
Aug 30, 2009 5:32 AM

Jan 2009
Romeodeaths said:
lol @ the fiance', gg!!

Yeah he kinda failed, hard.
OosranAug 30, 2009 10:58 AM
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Aug 30, 2009 10:57 AM

Feb 2008
velcom said:
What a terrible episode, it pretty much took everything I like about the series and ruined it.

A serious plot and over the top retarded comedy DO NOT go together. So many anime writers seem to think they do these days :/ Annoys me so much.

If you don't like, don't watch it. Personally, I always thought this one would be a ero-anime rather than a mainstream one . . .
Aug 30, 2009 2:28 PM

Oct 2008
BitchMaster said:
OftheFlesh said:

Not mentioning the other stupid crap "hating on the riches" mentality of that terrorist dude. Seriously, not all of them are rich just because of their parents' inheritance, it's also hard work to maintain their money. Why hating on them instead of trying to become like them? It's not like it's impossible, my uncle's friend was poor, unemployed because he didnt go to college after high school, but he had the determination to go back to college to pursue a degree in science, then worked all his way through university to finally become a doctor with >10000$/month.

That's just to show everything is possible if YOU yourself have the perseverance and determination to change your own destiny. Hence why I can't swallow the bullcrap that this terrorist dude was talking about throughout the whole ep (make me wanna FALCON PUNCH him so bad & to tell him to STFU). It might differ from countries to countries but from where I live, without these rich guys, nobody will be able to pursue their education any further than high school.

Maybe the terrorist dude has a simple mentality? There are poor people who blame rich people for being poor after all.
Strange how you say if it weren't for the rich guys in your country, you wouldn't be able to further your education even though in most cases, capitalists aim to turn in profit by establishing schools and universities rather than help educating people in a society. That's how I see it anyways.

I like the show. When I first heard of it, I expected it to be an average to a below average ecchi anime with hyper and bubbly characters but after watching it, I changed my mind. Props for the team for making it unpredicatble and interesting.
Aug 30, 2009 9:21 PM

Sep 2008
loplop said:
velcom said:

If you don't like, don't watch it. Personally, I always thought this one would be a ero-anime rather than a mainstream one . . .

I think you missed my point, I enjoyed every episode apart from this one.
Aug 30, 2009 11:39 PM
Feb 2009
meh i srsly doubt hartman is ded liek come on prolly a twist to make them believe its only the secretary.
Aug 31, 2009 9:46 AM

May 2008
Lots of action this time o: And lawl at Sylvia's boobs not being able to fit into the suit. She changes clothes pretty fast..*referring to when they jump from the chopper*

Nice scenes with Charlotte and Teppei <3

Sep 1, 2009 6:35 PM

Sep 2008
Saber moe~
Sep 2, 2009 11:28 AM

Sep 2008
"Our mission is to embarass you..." (or something). That alone would make me drop the series if it weren't for that the series is finished soon.
Sep 3, 2009 10:19 AM

May 2008
That being said, the episode was actually pretty fun and enjoyable. lol@ them getting rid of charlotte's fiance before he could have any notable screen. Now Charlotte the c*w is free to have again, go Tepei
Sep 4, 2009 12:12 AM

Apr 2009
Fun episode ~

lol @ the 2 perverted guards, Sylvie not being able to change into the suit. Also, I didn't feel anything after the death of Hartman, lol
Sep 7, 2009 1:52 AM

May 2008
I don't like where this is going. I want Sylvie.
Sep 9, 2009 1:29 AM

Jul 2008
yeah was pretty good. so it wont end yet. and houjoin was awesome as always. <3 they will probably make a poor + rich happy ending imo.

Sep 15, 2009 12:19 AM

Aug 2009
i hate charl. >.<
i'm teppeixsilvie ..
poor hartman, he died..

"Perhaps the distant part of the sky always seems clearest, so that we will always strive to reach it."

chiquit

Sep 15, 2009 2:19 AM

Jan 2009
chiquit0621 said:
poor hartman, he died..

I just get this "uugh"-feeling when I see a statement such as that one.. I really gotta stop watching the precious episode threads >.<
Oct 13, 2009 8:56 PM

Sep 2008
Ok, so I like action. This anime finally started having action. Now why am I not enjoying it I wonder?

Probably because this anime isn't supposed to have action like this.
Or because it's terribly executed action.
Or because it's completely unrealistic action.

Most likely all of the above.
Oct 14, 2009 8:26 AM

Aug 2009
LOOOL, POWER RANGERS. Sylvia's boobs are too big that the suit won't fit on her, lol.
Those 2 perverted ninjas were also hilarious. XD

I guess we won't see a Sylvia arc since the show is almost at its end.
Didn't know Yuu has computer skills aswell.
I guess Teppei would choose Charlotte.

Wasn't expecting so much about this show but it's still enjoyable so far. I'll keep watching lol. I was just in this for random laughs. :D
Nov 3, 2009 2:58 AM

Jan 2008
Yes, Charlotte and Teppei :D
Nov 3, 2009 3:03 AM

Sep 2008
Charbutsu said:
"Our mission is to embarass you..." (or something). That alone would make me drop the series if it weren't for that the series is finished soon.

yeah! haha LOL... i forgot that one! LOL series...

thx 2 Rinjii 4 d sigy^^
Feb 26, 2010 11:12 PM
Nov 2009
Really good episode with some action, oh yeah!

Jul 30, 2010 1:53 AM

Jun 2009
~Enemy soldier thinking of perverted tying
~Red bike moment! Nice missle feature - but the red switch FTW
atleast he get rid of the legs lol (No one would go out with that in the city)
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Oct 3, 2010 8:36 PM

Nov 2008
All the bouncy stuff got in the way of the action. But still it was entertaining in more ways than one. But I still don't get what is driving this plot. And considering how rich Arima Group is, I was hoping for an entire army to show up. LOL
ClementIVOct 3, 2010 8:42 PM
Nov 5, 2012 1:34 AM

Apr 2010
i like how she like oh yeah and theres a bomb up in here and they just stand around like some goons
Its better to have burned out than to have never really shined...
May 17, 2014 11:33 AM

Apr 2014
lol it seems they got a little carried away on this episode.
Jun 23, 2014 12:10 PM

May 2012
Now that Charlotte's fiance is dead I wonder what will happen next but well that ending sure was rather cute. I do wonder what's next!
Sep 9, 2014 9:18 PM

Apr 2014
Those guys that tied charlotte up made me lol! They had her all ready for Teppei, but he just had to untie her didn't he. Now that her fiancé is dead that leaves the door open for those too. I like TeppeiXsylvia, but I'm hoping he takes the maid.
---------My Profile------------
Dec 14, 2014 1:03 AM

Aug 2009
thats a dirty way to make clear of Teppei's harem, producers

rip haltmann

the saving grace of this ep: the hentai criminals who courted Charlotte

and of course the guy's talk with Charlotte... heavy stuff

i guess they can go another ep with the bomb thing, meh
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Princess Lover! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

loplop - Sep 20, 2009

189 by nghuytoan1993 »»
Jan 19, 2023 9:56 AM

Poll: » Princess Lover! Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

loplop - Aug 9, 2009

117 by nghuytoan1993 »»
Jan 19, 2023 6:48 AM

Poll: » Princess Lover! Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

loplop - Jul 26, 2009

73 by nghuytoan1993 »»
Jan 19, 2023 6:26 AM

» Who does Teppei end up with?

adityasingh2705 - Jul 5, 2021

26 by Taizaki-han »»
Jan 30, 2022 12:04 PM

Poll: » Princess Lover! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

loplop - Aug 30, 2009

106 by L-Mo-Reppin »»
Sep 1, 2020 12:00 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.