Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 21, 2009 1:07 AM

Sep 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
ARGL !
Save the both of them...
Why it's so predictable ? >_<
But Mermaid Yami is really hot ! *___*
But the end... He know he love Lala (before he is not sure...)...
So we can expect the romance to move a little ?
Aug 21, 2009 1:11 AM
Jul 2009
*yawn* just get killed by yami already..... >.<
Aug 21, 2009 1:28 AM

Jul 2009
mermaid yami was sugoi.... but the little plot that toloveru had is really getting thin now, too much ecchi now (yea yea yea)...
i think they need major plot line to happen to liven things up, maybe some trouble with the deviluke empire-- something that gets the cast away from thier house/park/school so its not as redundant
Aug 21, 2009 3:15 AM

Jul 2009
I have a feeling that to love ru will finally end...

I hope I'm wrong -__-
This is a signature.
Aug 21, 2009 4:18 AM

Jan 2009
So... next chapter Rito makes up his mind? (or not) But wow, it sure took him 161 chapters to finally discover his feelings.

Btw I noticed Rito uses the word "love" for his feelings towards lala and "like" for his feeling towards Haruna. I dunno if this is the translator's preference, but if it's not then we kinda know whos he gonna end up with eventually.
Aug 21, 2009 5:47 AM

Dec 2007
Polygamy? That'd be lol, and quite original (Somehow.) in harem

Aug 21, 2009 6:25 AM

Nov 2007
Quite a hectic battle there. I wonder if he truly favors Lala more.

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Aug 21, 2009 7:08 AM

May 2009
We'll probably have somewhere near 20 more chapters left, judging by Rito saying he loves Lala and only likes Haruna.

Pretty weird.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 21, 2009 7:10 AM

Nov 2008
ShiraKiryuu said:

I hope I'm wrong -__-

I kind of agree with you. I have the same feeling. I hope that we are not right but still it seems that he will soon confess to Lala. With the plot finally moving again, it should signal the story's ending.

Or what to others think about this?
Aug 21, 2009 8:11 AM

Jul 2009
There is a polling on the end of the page!!! aarrgghh..people from Japan who read To-Love-Ru..is there any polling for Ritto's couple???

If i think like this even the mangaka can't quite sure to choose between two of them
ShiraKiryuu said:

I hope I'm wrong -__-
I hope not..up until now we didn't see how truly Ritto loves Lala, there is still something missing, like Ritto fight for Lala or Lala goes back to Deviluke and Ritto did something, i mean up until now this manga shows how Lala's love for Ritto, but how about Ritto? IMO Ritto is only being nice to Lala, he had not yet showed how he loves Lala..that's my opinion.

But if the plot going stuck again..i wonder how long it's gonna take? and i hope if it's continued i hope the ending is not being rushed..just like other Harem manga
Aug 21, 2009 8:18 AM

Oct 2007
Well now we finally see the romance start to move somewhere. It's a good series but there wasn't enough in the romance section before.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines
Aug 21, 2009 8:23 AM

Jul 2008
halberdiers said:

Btw I noticed Rito uses the word "love" for his feelings towards lala and "like" for his feeling towards Haruna. I dunno if this is the translator's preference, but if it's not then we kinda know whos he gonna end up with eventually.

lolz same here >_<

ShiraKiryuu said:

I hope I'm wrong -__-

just cuz he finally found the girl he loves doesn't mean it will end..
i mean cant it also continue as to how Rito deals with the other girls after choosin Lala?

Mermaid Yami was nice =D
Aug 21, 2009 8:37 AM

Jul 2009
ClearSinz said:
halberdiers said:

lolz same here >_<

ShiraKiryuu said:

I hope I'm wrong -__-

just cuz he finally found the girl he loves doesn't mean it will end..
i mean cant it also continue as to how Rito deals with the other girls after choosin Lala?

Mermaid Yami was nice =D

You are right, but why suddenly Ritto have to choose between them?
Aug 21, 2009 9:53 AM

Nov 2008
Lot of fanservice, now we have the confirmation he's really in love with Lala.
Aug 21, 2009 1:45 PM

Aug 2008
Oh oh,... the plot is moving... And indeed it feels like this will be the end for this manga... But hey face it... there's still a ecchi (Ane Doki!) in the Jump Line up and well it has just started two months ago, but is as promising as To-LOVE-ru.... To-Love-ru needs a good ending... And I really feel it's time for it to end..... Oh so he saved them both and and realized in the way he loves the alien girl and likes the moe/cute girl? I can't understand that.... Does he really love Lala? I hope it was translator preference and not some kind of idea of the author.... I'd be truly sad for HAruna...and for awesome Yui too... that Rito choose Lala to be his girl.... Mermaid Yami was lame... lol.... Thou I liked (only this time thou) slimy tentacles on Yami hehehe.... Nice chappie... Will this end soon?

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 21, 2009 1:59 PM

Mar 2008
well i say there only going to be around 40 chapters left(probally ending at 200?) and mermaid yami was refreshing, haven't seen it in a loooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggg time. now just bring in sven and your good to go, black cat all over again
Aug 21, 2009 2:22 PM

Dec 2007
I still remember how cute/sexy Eve looked when using the Mermaid transfromation, so good thing Yami can perfrom it too XD
Aside from that, the chapter itself wasn't that good. If I had to predict, I'd say that Rito will end up with Lala since the author cutted a lot of Haruna from the manga since the first appearance of Nana and Momo on that virtual reality game.
Aug 21, 2009 2:37 PM

Jul 2009
So he saved both of them and they both went to him...predictable lol. Maybe there will be a confession soon though - but from whom to whom?
Aug 21, 2009 8:00 PM

Dec 2008
Seems like Rito saved both, and now realizes his feeling towards Lala, but stills likes Haruna. Curious as to how the future events would play out to be like though, as well as Rito's next plan of action (if he does decide to take the initiative).
Aug 22, 2009 12:33 AM

Jul 2008
typical harem- hes in love with both, and mikado shows up at the last sec for a fan service shot
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Aug 22, 2009 6:12 AM

May 2009
aww It seems To Love-ru is reaching the end >.<
BuT I don't want to see haruna heartbroken!
That will really piss me off >=[

Aug 22, 2009 7:56 AM

Aug 2008
i don't think so
if thats the case then what will happen to yami, kotegawa and the others...

“The impossible could not have happened, therefore the impossible must be possible in spite of appearances.” 
― Agatha Christie
Aug 22, 2009 8:03 AM

Jul 2009
Kid28 said:
i don't think so
if thats the case then what will happen to yami, kotegawa and the others...

Heartbroken perhaps?
Aug 22, 2009 11:22 AM

Sep 2008
mermaid yami!!!
Hybrid00 said:
We'll probably have somewhere near 20 more chapters left, judging by Rito saying he loves Lala and only likes Haruna.

Pretty weird.

i think thats important
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Aug 23, 2009 4:54 AM

Feb 2009
+1 for predictable chp :@

didn't confirm anything we already know, he likes both of them.

and yes, yami should just kill him lol.
Aug 23, 2009 11:54 AM

Jun 2008
http://community.livejournal.com/weeklyjump/138683.html

NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Aug 23, 2009 1:12 PM

Sep 2007
ARGL !
So sad... x___x
Aug 23, 2009 7:33 PM

Sep 2008
halberdiers said:

yea this annoyed me :l hoping it's the translator's fault
anyways, this chapter wasn't as good as I thought it'd be but mermaid Yami makes up for it. Fuck yeah, Yami.
Aug 23, 2009 9:33 PM

Nov 2007
sigh... after going so long to love ru deserves better than a rushed ending
Aug 24, 2009 3:40 AM

Jul 2009
Yeah too bad, rushed ending i think 162 is the last time we will see To-Love-Ru... sigh
Aug 24, 2009 4:52 PM

Feb 2009
it can't end like this, why the rush x_x
May 7, 9:16 PM

Mar 2019
The doubts in the heart of a young boy..

More topics from this board

Poll: » To-LOVE-Ru Chapter 162 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

radiantfire - Aug 27, 2009

128 by Jonas-K »»
May 7, 9:25 PM

Poll: » To-LOVE-Ru Chapter 160 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Aug 7, 2009

22 by Jonas-K »»
May 7, 9:11 PM

Poll: » To-LOVE-Ru Chapter 159 Discussion

Friendlysoul - Jul 31, 2009

17 by Jonas-K »»
May 7, 9:07 PM

Poll: » To-LOVE-Ru Chapter 157 Discussion

radiantfire - Jul 16, 2009

28 by Jonas-K »»
May 7, 8:58 PM

Poll: » To-LOVE-Ru Chapter 156 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Jul 11, 2009

13 by Jonas-K »»
May 7, 8:48 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.