Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
Mar 29, 2014 6:11 PM

Oct 2011
Random China appearance.. she saw how close they were but didn't hear what they were talking about? :| Sounds strange. And as if it would be prohibited for Banri to be close to a good girl friend..
Mar 30, 2014 5:25 PM

Dec 2013
I don't know why it's so hard for Banri to tell them about his past. Is it because he still has feelings for Linda? That'd be my guess, but it sure complicates things even further.
Mar 31, 2014 12:20 PM

May 2012
It gets time that he finally tells the truth about his past and what's going on with Linda and well personally I'd prefer to see BanriXLinda but now I guess Linda will have to choose for herself what she wants with Mitsuo...

Mokka sure is one to take action hehehe dat failed eiffel tower :p

Either way that ending sure escalated quickly but I wonder what will happen next so let's see what the next episode has to offer!
Apr 3, 2014 4:14 PM

Mar 2010
GOLDEN . . .
That was his word for it, that rare, perfect episode that warms the soul with a golden glow of joy. There was peace in that golden time.

Some episodes were gray, hung with leaden clouds and rain punctuated by brilliant flashes of burning white and rolling thunder. Other episodes were a vibrant cold blue arching over the frost-encrusted drama of the series. Some episodes were even red—the ending painted by the dust in the spring winds before the crops had gotten their own hold on the soil. Some episodes even extended into the night
with a velvety cobalt blanket across the sky.
But this episode was GOLDEN TIME.
Apr 5, 2014 10:52 PM

Jun 2012
Ha, always a bit awkward watching anime characters interact romantically for some reason. Maybe it's just due to the animation itself generally being pretty awkward, because it never seems awkward at all in live action series... like say Game of Thrones. But this one surprisingly wasn't so bad.

Anyway, this episode made me realize why I like Linda so much, and that's because me and her are like kindred spirits. The things she says remind are things I think/say all the time.

Oka getting pissed and calling him "the worst" was pretty surprising. I figured she would be upset though because she likes Yana, and I still think that's the case... but I just never understand why some girls think it's so horrible for a guys spend time alone with other girls. And hell, Kaga finally started trusting him more, and Oka's jumping on his case. Poor guy can't get a break. :/
HalibelTheEspadaApr 5, 2014 11:10 PM
Apr 15, 2014 9:03 AM
Oct 2013
destructo22 said:
They made my Chinami look like a goddamn homeless person at the end. oh my fuckin god why

i fuckin lol'd

that said, the attempted sex scene was amazing, the voice actors were on par with the animation, the deep passionate kiss from missing each other, the scream of pain from Kōko(Yui Horie) was just perfect, the awkward flow of the whole situation. it's been said before, and i'll say it again, this was a golden time :D

~edit~

oh god, and all of those ADORABLE recovery attempts to get back into the mood every time she almost threw up, priceless girlfriend material :D
ChaoFouApr 15, 2014 9:21 AM
May 26, 2014 10:01 PM

Sep 2011
Stark700 said:
Well, that escalated quickly.

LOL came in to say the exact same thing.
Jul 6, 2014 2:26 AM
May 2012
Kouko looked stunning and hot with that black dress and pink lingerie *^*
Fuck you Eiffel Tower!! That scene had me going, baby....and I was even eating while watching this episode. She swallowed her vomit, and I swallowed my food ahahaha.
Damn it!! Is it really that hard for him to tell his friends about his past with Linda =_=
Freaking tell them already before it cause shit!!
I find angry Linda pretty adorable :3 Chinami rejected Mitsuo and now she is jealous =_=
Jul 11, 2014 7:19 AM

Dec 2012
Lmao that not-so-romantic scene was hilarious
& Chinami looks cute
Jul 11, 2014 9:55 AM

Oct 2012
"Figure it out!"
The ending..
Banri's face said it all
"I don't understand why this girl is like this"
xD
"Signature removed"
Jul 23, 2014 7:21 AM

Oct 2012
Lol, what Chinami said in the end doesn't make sense. Forced drama...
Aug 20, 2014 8:30 AM

Mar 2014
Believe or not , Peace cannot be establish if you don't do anything but avoid it all the time .
koko is being a wife who's husband have come back after a a long time .. ye a few days .. lol.
Looks like the reluctance is still there ... I just hope everything will be cleared .
Proposing !! WTF ... that present ruin the mood .. I was expecting a decent one .. Effiel tower . ohh .. she's this perverted huh ... She wants the D .
What the ... LOL ... She .. Swallowed .. it . trolling level .. over 100 !! .. funny much .
So many disturbances haha !! Looks like the heavens is not allowing it to happen lol !!
Autumn falls !!
Yano starts to film the festival club !! .. Linda is having bad day with that look .
Ohh .. Linda when mad .. Scary !! .. a rare sight from me since the start . STILL CUTE !!!
Oohh .. Karma dude . provoking leads to disaster ya know .
I don't know why but I LOVE HOW BANRI AND LINDA COMMUNICATE WITH EACH OTHER !!
Its like they're some really close friends that has a unbreakable bond within them !!
Woah oka .. you going over board with the words . First , WHY would the heck will you care ? Didn't you f*cking rejected him from start !? and the f*ck is wrong with you !? getting upset with banri and linda's relationship !?ohh .. yeah I know .. its because they're your "friends" . yana is one ? woahh .. I disagree with that . you're avoiding him and treating him a lost person in a group .. and about the relationship , is it because yana will feel bad for it ?)back to the first question) wtf is this .. wtf is wrong with her ... this is not betrayal and if only you know the truth .. you'll be singing out lullabies by now . also , banri should really tell the facts about him and linda quick. Things will just worsen If the truth just hides ... like now . (uhh.. sorry for that sudden rage on .. I was completely shock and angry at the same time when Chinami said those things(like the worst) . The mood was getting great then someone just ruin it literally ... I know oka was being fair on her lines by let's not step to boundaries . she's overreacting much to my dismay ... but I am not the point of hating her . I'm just "frustrated and angry" that's all.)
Pretty good episode !!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 3, 2014 12:30 PM

Jun 2014
props to the eiffel tower thing

Dec 7, 2014 10:28 PM
gokigenyou~

May 2013
As much as I agree with Chinami, you can't just be a busy-body like that. There're a lot of better ways of going about saying what she did.

>"You're the worst"
Right back at you, you fucking raging cunt. What the fuck was that about? She's not even close to worst girl, but holy shit. Settle the niggershit down.

Dec 20, 2014 11:45 PM

Feb 2013
Aww, Chinami cut her hair.

That's theEiffel Tower?! lol

Koko: *swallows* "It's okay. I swallowed it."

Banri: "Swallowed what?!"

That whole scene had me laughing!

I feel bad for that guy who raised his hand that didn't have a girlfriend. LOL

Chinami is kinda right near the end there. Banri is a bit too flirty with Linda. BUt I think Chinami is jelous of Linda.
Jan 16, 2015 3:17 PM

Dec 2014
I've always been rooting for Linda x Banri, but seeing this is becoming less likely every episode and Banri and Koko got much more closer, I guess it's fine if Linda x Mitsuo works out. I mean, Banri has been dating Mitsuo's childhood friend for whole time, so I guess it's okay if Mitsuo dated Banri's childhood friend too. Not to mention Mitsuo's feelings always seem to be pure (although he is making mistakes on his moves) and he is close friends with Banri anyway. Only obstacle seems like Linda doesn't really feel for Mitsuo... for now.

I think Chinami's rage to Banri at the end was gratuitous.
NozdrefJan 16, 2015 3:21 PM

“There are two kinds of arrogance. One where you are unequal to the task and one where your dreams are too big. The former is commonplace stupidity... but the latter is a rare species that is difficult to find.”

Feb 14, 2015 10:31 AM

Aug 2008
I keep hoping for a turnaround, a permanent return of memories, something for us to get the Banri x Linda match but it seems highly unlikely this will happen especially with Linda only popping up occasionally lately and now in relation with how she feels about someone else. Especially with the anime not being certain with us about Linda actually feeling. The implication is certainly obvious but not telling us right out could be a way of dodging my hoped for pairing. Ah well, time to continue this very likely disappointment.
gswelcomeFeb 14, 2015 11:50 AM
Mar 15, 2015 12:38 PM

Oct 2014
Hahahaha, such a funny episode. I died so much when koko and banri were trying to have sex. I literally had tears in my eyes.

Also, I think Oka has got the wrong idea about Lina and Banri. Or does she? :o
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 5, 2015 7:22 AM

Nov 2011
Episode usable and fun in its narrative, interesting enough for the implications that you have in the plot. Sufficient drawings, the same for animations.
Apr 26, 2015 12:23 AM

Sep 2014
Oh man, that attempted sex scene was by far one of the funniest things I've seen in anime. "It's okay. I swallowed it." LMAAAOOOOOO her body was MORE than ready. XD
May 8, 2015 6:59 AM

Mar 2015
From the beginning... like wtf? XD Kaga wants to... you know what I mean? :P
And... this is going to be a chaos relationship to Linda,Yana,Kaga and Tada...
my oh my Oka looks bad to me her hair cuts short :/ and also she get mad to Tada from the ending... she found out already from Yana about Linda from Tada.. of course Oka was respected to Kaga.. I can't believe it why Tada didn't told earlier to Yana about his problem in the past? That he hides something...
Really chaos and twisted connection in relationships all characters... except Nana didn't hear about it.

What happens next?... this is interesting I really want to find out a serious situation about Linda and Tada, also some relationship conflicts.
May 9, 2015 8:21 AM
Feb 2015
Banri gets his mothers ring and now koko wants to be ONE with banri XD thats escalated quickly... And of course they fail at it since all these linda shippers made "eiffel tower" fall :p

Looks like there is something weird going on with yana and linda... oka is starting to not like banri just because he is close to linda... Oka should just get with yana since she does like him...
[center] *>.>[Spoiler][/spoiler]<.<*
[center]
May 13, 2015 11:23 AM

Jun 2014
Banri almost got raped. then made Koko upchuck a little, and still kissed her. and the ceramic "club" stabbed koko in the head. best sex scene ever.

Other girls in the festival club seem to be interested in Mitsuo.. his plan backfired.

Oka-chan just suddenly turned into a jealous bitch..
m-i-c-h-a-e-lMay 13, 2015 11:34 AM
Jul 5, 2015 12:30 PM

May 2015
Love scene escalated pretty slowly until it stopped... awkward.
Jul 13, 2015 11:02 AM
Jul 2018
Was really hoping they'd have sex xD That scene was still great though haha

And aw shit Chinami called Banri the worst. She was really upset >.<
Nov 26, 2015 11:23 PM

Jul 2009
Great episode :)

Was really surprise they were going all in!!! I guess Kouko has some needs as well :)

I lol'd when Kouko keeps barfing and swallowing it XD

Waahhh the series is really reminding me with my GF!

And yeah why does Banri just tell Yana-san and everyone straight up. Even though it maybe painful, it'll help you lessen the misunderstanding in the future.

Linda is cute when she's mad! And what's up with Chinami being mad out of nowhere. I feel as though she definitely has some feelings to Yana.

Lots of emotions going through. Kinda of what's happening to me right now huhu :(

Can't wait for the next episode though!!
Nov 28, 2015 5:43 AM
Nov 2015
Lol Kouko epic fail
Best love scene haha
Dec 3, 2015 12:26 PM

Jul 2013
I knew it was a badly made Eiffel Tower lol. They nearly did it but awkwardness struck lol.

Chinami was totally jealous. I think she looked better with longer hair.
Dec 6, 2015 11:04 AM

Sep 2015
Yo Chinami needs to take a deep breath and chillll.... jeez wtf was up with that reaction? Is she feeling jealous somehow?
Either way, that was weird and completely out of character... mhh This is getting even more interesting.

Good ep overall
Jan 2, 2016 8:32 AM

Jun 2009
lmfao, what a scene. ahhhh, banri. i think it's about time you spilled the beans, my son.
loghneckbeardJan 2, 2016 8:44 AM
Jan 18, 2016 4:54 AM

Mar 2014
Uhm, WFT was up with the last scene?

Fucking bullshit melodrama for the sake of melodrama
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Mar 25, 2016 7:59 AM

Apr 2014
Well, that was the most funny romance trying scene I've ever scene. I was really thinking for one second that Koko is going to throw up in Banris' mouth while kissing... And then the "Eiffle Tower" falls right on her head... Hilarious. :D

Linda having mixed feelings, and Chinami reminding about the Bro Code.
Oh man, so sad it will end soon, I like this anime so much.
"If the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." - Jimi Hendrix
Jun 9, 2016 6:52 AM

Jul 2008
Holy crap Chinami just came back out of left field...looks like she needs reminding that she rejected Mitsuo and moved on.
Apr 8, 2018 10:16 PM

Jul 2009
Not gonna lie a lot of the humour really hit it off well for me this episode. Like Banri pretending to not know who Kouko was, and then her sculpture and the attempted romance ... oh my gosh those scenes were so good XD I really like Banri's chemistry with Linda though, they really seem to interact well together. Mitsuo's crush on her has finally come out huh ... kind of surprising because we didn't really get to see it build, but I guess the dinners were our hint enough. Chinami being that mad was so unexpected though, this sort of feels like some unnecessary drama, like Banri said why is she so upset?! Also I thought Kouko was feeling more comfortable about Linda and her role in Banri's past so ... yikes. I guess there may be tension between Mitsuo and Banri now but yeah, the last bit felt like Chinami was super overreacting D:
Apr 12, 2018 11:03 AM

Apr 2013
Kouko became really thirsty after all that time without Banri, huh? Well was obvious that it wouldn't work like that. What is up with Chinami in the end though? What the fuck is wrong with you, Kouko even covered for him to talk with Linda and you just yell about how he betrays her? Stupid...
Mar 13, 2019 7:12 AM

Feb 2018
Kaga's plan to have sex with Banri failed. In the end it seemed like Chinami was angry at seeing Banri's impudent behavior.
May 31, 2019 8:27 PM

Nov 2016
Chinami seemed like was projecting, because she doesn't seem to want to accept her feeling for Yana. And I wonder if Linda was mad because she was interested in Yana or because it made her mad that they brought Yana when they could know that he was interested in her and Banri didn't seemed bothered at all. But don't think it was that, it would be too complex.
Sep 4, 2019 7:32 AM

Jan 2018
Chinami is a fucking retard loooolll, I know she misunderstood but she completely avoided hearing Banri's side.
Oct 15, 2019 5:18 AM
Jan 2018
Pretty much banris fault for not telling everyone his past and history with Linda can cause misunderstandings like this with chinami
Apr 9, 2020 10:52 PM
Jul 2018
Linda's such a biotch. Why does Yana-san even bother.
Apr 25, 2020 4:14 AM
Oct 2019
Eifel tower isn't very romantic for Koko..Poor koko
Jul 19, 2020 6:17 AM

Jun 2020
i'll be honest i used to really dislike koko but she's got such great development i really have a sweet spot for her now, i used to get annoyed at her whenever she comes up but now i just find her character design so cute! and her VA is always done nicely

"you're the one i want to come home to" that's sweet, but hope his actions reflect that. i still don't get the back and forth with the whole linda sitch if this is already so clearly established.

and LOOOOOL @ their failed love scene i laughed so hard at i swallowed it - SWALLOWED WHAT?! loooooooooool that was hilarious. and that chibi version of koko hugging her "eiffel towel" hahaha how cute

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Aug 5, 2020 8:36 PM

May 2017
Koko...why did you had to be so unlucky -_-

Mascot girl got new hair and start to be the mad and boring one , its the same than toradora, they remove everything good and add new things , i hate when they do that !

That koko pantsu was realy hot 🤤
Loli world is just a cute world full of cute meat

Oct 3, 2020 11:41 PM

Apr 2020
chinami kinda popped off on banri at the end there..lol
Oct 8, 2020 8:56 PM

Jun 2020
That ending was so frustrating, especially after a pretty decent and lighthearted episode.

I mean I have never been in a situation like Banri's but I don't understand why he is still holding back from telling people, especially his new and close friends. He went through this whole period of soul searching (no pun intended) to be able to be able to accept who he is now, yet he can't just open up to people about his past that he has learned from people's accounts?

To me, it seems like the show is leading up to Banri being able to actually tell people about his past, or better yet he is actually going to regain his lost memories.
Have a great day!

May 9, 2021 4:06 PM
Jul 2013
Farabeuf said:
Good ep although I expected more consequences from Ghost Banri throwing himself from the bridge.

Koko was dressed to kill and ready to go. Unfortunately too much food and the Eiffel Tower got in the way and now Banri took the traditional anime male MC "let's take it easy and at our pace" stance.

Banri has missed his shot at telling his friends about his past with Linda which means some major misunderstandings are bound to come soon. Who would have expected at the beggining of this show that Koko and Chinami would have become such good friends.

+1
basically Banri missed not one but three shots this ep. One to get laid, one to come clean to Yana without causing drama, and in the end to straighten up Okami.
I suppose Koko and Okami are friends cause they have a common enemy in Linda, plus they don't seem to have other friends outside the group, especially Koko.
Should be interesting to watch how deep Banri sinks before he comes out about Linda, maybe even a return of Ghost Banri will be necessary.
Jun 9, 2021 5:54 AM

Jul 2014
Why the hell does Chinami care that Banri has a friendship with Linda, just because Yana likes her? Yeah, Chinami also throws out the question of how it would make Kouko feel, but that's very clearly not the reason she's so angry at Banri and is just tacked on to make her sound slightly less ridiculous. She really has no right getting upset for Yana's sake when she's already coldly rejected him and moved on, and she has even less right to call Banri "the worst" over it when he and Kouko have already discussed the Linda situation between themselves.

Also, I vaguely remember feeling this the first time I watched this show, but my goodness Linda sucks on the romantic front. Constantly running away from people when they show affection to you solves absolutely nothing and instead just makes things more complicated and shows how immature she still is; hell, I'd say she hasn't matured in the slightest since they finished high school and is still completely stuck in the past.
Jun 12, 2021 8:44 AM
Nov 2020
Ouh for a moment I thought they will climb the ladder to adulthood, but it looks she ate too much n it ended in failure...

Chinami looks good with short hair, mmm at the end she looks pissed, but doesn't she have feelings for Yana-San.
Dec 30, 2021 2:02 PM
May 2020
chinami needa chill out fr fr
Apr 17, 2022 10:35 AM

May 2018
Best kissing scene.

Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2014

891 by Nikmomo93 »»
May 6, 5:30 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2013

290 by Profitgang »»
May 5, 8:47 AM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 30, 2014

268 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 30, 12:17 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2013

223 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 24, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2013

430 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 20, 12:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.