Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation Episode 7 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Aug 16, 2013 2:01 PM

Feb 2013
Wow didn't expect the culprit to be Celes, now it looks like something big is going to happen.
Aug 16, 2013 2:03 PM

Sep 2011
VoidNoodle said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
Mittee said:
Kerozinn said:
3/5 show is getting really predictable.

Case 3 is the worst one. It gets better from here.
well that would be the case in the gAme, but seeing how chap 4 and 5 are considerably longer than all the previous chapters the pacing in the anime will probably ruin things

Wish they made it into 14 - 15 eps instead. That would fit the remaining cases.
2 extra episodes would barely help, 22 episodes would have been perfect, especially since the last 2 chapters being long, hell chap 5 would probably need at least 4 episodes to be done well, chap 5 is like 30% of the game

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Aug 16, 2013 2:11 PM

May 2013
So I wonder who they were hitting at the end? or at least that is how it sounded. It could be kirigi but I find it suspicious how the person showed up just after she told him.
Aug 16, 2013 2:17 PM

Jul 2013
Well the episode before this I obviously knew it was Celes, so I atleast thought they were just making her a red herring since what's often thought is never really the case as in the case before this one. Definitely surprised me there. This episode though, I didn't like it. My favorite character died but at least I can root on that white-haired girl now. As for the she-male at the end, wow, not expecting that.
Aug 16, 2013 2:21 PM

Jul 2013
symbv said:
Moekou said:
symbv said:
I take the firetruck as the mercy given to Celes for her calm, willing and graceful submission to the judgement result.

Hahaha, you couldn't be more wrong. The entire point of the firetruck was to crush her resolve and make her despair in an undignfied death.
Well, maybe I couldn't be more wrong from the game's point of view, but from what is shown on the anime, I believe my interpretation makes sense and there is nothing wrong about it.

Naw, if you pay close attention to her execution she was smiling as the flames gathered around her. Then she looks over at the firetruck coming at her in shock.
Aug 16, 2013 2:28 PM

Jun 2013
Noooooo Celestia-chan whyyyy!!???!! She was my favorite character too :(
I hope we find out who that masked person is next episode. Sakura looked like she was powering up with monokuma.
Aug 16, 2013 2:33 PM

Apr 2013
BattousaiLuffy said:
Noooooo Celestia-chan whyyyy!!???!! She was my favorite character too :(
I hope we find out who that masked person is next episode. Sakura looked like she was powering up with monokuma.

It's obvious what they were doing ....atleast if you are a fan of detective-like series , doesnt matter if anime or real.
This is the part I was waiting , this is the interesting part that starts from the next episode onwards <3 .
Kanpai!
We will have awesome episodes , more awesome than the previous 7 .
"Love is a drug to our brain , it stops the thinking function and when you realize it wether you acomplish it or not you'll enter in one of the 3 withdrawal states : happy , sad or anger. Once this drug gets hold of you you'd better be prepaired beforehand." - Me
Aug 16, 2013 2:37 PM

Nov 2012
Its evolving quite fast in six episodes, other then that im enjoying dagan ronpa was not expecting to get a addicted to it.

sorry for bad english. :D
Aug 16, 2013 2:42 PM

Feb 2011
Meh, kinda figured who the culprit was already, but still very enjoyable to watch.

I hope Genocider (or however you spell it) bites the dust soon, so annoying -_-
morshuwarriorAug 16, 2013 3:45 PM
Aug 16, 2013 2:43 PM

Apr 2013
DB1 said:
Its evolving quite fast in six episodes, other then that im enjoying dagan ronpa was not expecting to get a addicted to it.

Your engrish is quite fine , daijobu.
FluffyFleshAug 16, 2013 2:47 PM
"Love is a drug to our brain , it stops the thinking function and when you realize it wether you acomplish it or not you'll enter in one of the 3 withdrawal states : happy , sad or anger. Once this drug gets hold of you you'd better be prepaired beforehand." - Me
Aug 16, 2013 2:45 PM

Oct 2011
WTH Sakura's eyes are glowing the opposite of Monkuma 0___0. What was that hitting sound? What a cliffhanger!!!
Aug 16, 2013 2:46 PM

Nov 2012
BloodyNightsky said:
DB1 said:

Your enrish is quite fine , daijobu.

Arigato
BrudyNightuuSkyiou.
Aug 16, 2013 3:17 PM

Jul 2012
the scene with the masked dude at the end, freaked me the F out...
Aug 16, 2013 3:24 PM

Jul 2012
Well, more mysteries abound as things take an even stranger turn. Pretty fast paced overall, but it's not bad.
My Anime Blog: http://www.Entravity.com/
Episodic overviews of the latest anime.

Aug 16, 2013 3:26 PM

Jun 2009
It's pretty sickening that Monokuma show a firetruck to give her false hope of how it'll save her, only to have it ram into her.

In some way, it seem like a mercy kill as well.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 16, 2013 3:31 PM

Jul 2010
Man, they really flew through the investigation and trial in one episode. They skipped over some clues once again, but eh. I hope they give the next ones a little more time since they're so much more complicated. I'm just hoping they do the next chapters justice with the restrictions they have.

AirStyles said:
It's pretty sickening that Monokuma show a firetruck to give her false hope of how it'll save her, only to have it ram into her.

In some way, it seem like a mercy kill as well.

That's how he rolls. He does it how he wants! Guess being rammed to death is a little less painful than slowly burning anyway.

Aug 16, 2013 3:50 PM

Jul 2008
Onyxthegreat said:
That's how he rolls. He does it how he wants! Guess being rammed to death is a little less painful than slowly burning anyway.

For Celes, it is more painful: she is a girl obsessed with style and this is sucky death she would not like. That it is less painful is something she wouldn't care about.
Aug 16, 2013 4:02 PM
Jun 2013
Well,I'm glad that in this episode they toned down the how Asahina was acting like a bitch.No offense to her fans(if there are,that's it),but for me she was a real piece of shit in this part of the game.
Aug 16, 2013 4:11 PM

May 2011
Oh, Celes. Why did it have you be you? I'll miss your drilltails and wonderful voice.

I wish she would insult me in ways I can't comprehend like this. That, and I wish she would step on my face. *sniff*
Aug 16, 2013 4:15 PM

Apr 2013
LEGOF said:
Oh, Celes. Why did it have you be you? I'll miss your drilltails and wonderful voice.

I wish she would insult me in ways I can't comprehend like this. That, and I wish she would step on my face. *sniff*

You sure are one of the most masochistic person I know.
Aug 16, 2013 4:17 PM

Feb 2012
Wow so much stuff went down in this one.

First I'm kinda glad that Celes is out, never really liked her, but her execution was kinda funny lol, dat firetruck rolling in.

The ending, oh God, it scared the shit out of me, first it's Naegi alone looking at books, and a second later, this masked dude is right behind him on some ninja shit.

Can't wait for next episode, show is too good.
Aug 16, 2013 4:28 PM

Jul 2012
Yeah I knew it was her. She was so suspicious last episode.

What's with Sakura?!? Darn. Cliffhanger. All of the airing shows are doing this whole cliffhanger thing. LOL
Aug 16, 2013 4:32 PM

Apr 2013
mayukachan said:
Yeah I knew it was her. She was so suspicious last episode.

What's with Sakura?!? Darn. Cliffhanger. All of the airing shows are doing this whole cliffhanger thing. LOL

Daijobu , things from now on will get better and better . Oh , man , I cant wait , I'm so excited .
I promise you that you'll love what's coming .

P.S: Let me know if I should tag the above , I dont find any spoiling in my words.
Aug 16, 2013 4:38 PM

Aug 2009
Trial was very fast paced, I wish things could have been explained better. I like the part that shows how Celes tricked Yamada to kill commit murder, though he is clearly blinded by her lies about Ishimaru to realize how risky this plan is. I don't really get why the relocation of corpses was necessary, but it really did create a lot of distracting confusion. From where did Yamada even know Celes' real name? (I'm guessing his memory brought him back to when he meet the students before, as said in episode 6).

It's just sad that nobody really cared about Ishimaru's death, he was just kinda forgotten in this messy case :(

I did suspect Kirigiri and at some point Asahina as the mole, but it looks like it's Sakura who's the one we should keep an eye out for.
Aug 16, 2013 4:42 PM

Apr 2013
mikado34 said:
Trial was very fast paced, I wish things could have been explained better. I like the part that shows how Celes tricked Yamada to kill commit murder, though he is clearly blinded by her lies about Ishimaru to realize how risky this plan is. I don't really get why the relocation of corpses was necessary, but it really did create a lot of distracting confusion. From where did Yamada even know Celes' real name? (I'm guessing his memory brought him back to when he meet the students before, as said in episode 6).

It's just sad that nobody really cared about Ishimaru's death, he was just kinda forgotten in this messy case :(

I did suspect Kirigiri and at some point Asahina as the mole, but it looks like it's Sakura who's the one we should keep an eye out for.

The corpses werent "relocated" , its where they died . Yamada was faking his death the first time , he got up and then proceeded in killing Ishimaru . From what I got , I hope I got it right , by the time Monobear announced Yamada was still alive despite he was on the verge of dying technically Monobear was right .
Aug 16, 2013 4:42 PM
Oct 2010
stupid fatass

series kinda sucks. no chance for u to deduce anything. wonder what the last two minutes were all about
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Aug 16, 2013 4:53 PM

May 2013
Even when I played the game I thought that Celes' reverse harem thing was all a lie which she said with a poker face (Super Duper High School Gambler). I think she just wanted to get out and she saw a chance in the conflict between Ishimaru and Yamada.
"Listen Simon... Don't forget. Believe in yourself. Not in the you who believes in me. Not the me who believes in you. Believe in the you who believes in yourself." ~ Kamina (TTGL)

“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” ~ Ging (HxH)
Aug 16, 2013 5:06 PM

May 2013
I predicted that celes is the killer from the start. and what the hell with monobear and sakura at the ending
Aug 16, 2013 5:10 PM

Aug 2009
BloodyNightsky said:
The corpses werent "relocated" , its where they died . Yamada was faking his death the first time , he got up and then proceeded in killing Ishimaru . From what I got , I hope I got it right , by the time Monobear announced Yamada was still alive despite he was on the verge of dying technically Monobear was right .

No, it was relocated. We were told Ishimaru was killed with hammer#4 as the first incident earlier in the morning, Yamada faked his death and he went from floor 1 to 3 and used the cart to bring the dead body to the back of the artroom. I know the first announcement was meant for Ishimaru not Yamada, I must say it was perfect timing. I still don't understand why they had to move the body.
Aug 16, 2013 5:24 PM

May 2013
Really disappointed with the whole investigation/trial.This was easily the worst adaption of the three trials so far. A lot of stuff was just skipped and the rest was just randomly brought up in the trial. Then there is the fact that Celes and Naegi had like 90% of the dialog in the trial. I don't think they could have made it more obvious than that. At least the part after the trial was pretty good.
Aug 16, 2013 5:26 PM

Apr 2013
WingsOfValor said:
Really disappointed with the whole investigation/trial.This was easily the worst adaption of the three trials so far. A lot of stuff was just skipped and the rest was just randomly brought up in the trial. Then there is the fact that Celes and Naegi had like 90% of the dialog in the trial. I don't think they could have made it more obvious than that. At least the part after the trial was pretty good.

They rushed it so we can see the goodies this adaptation of the game can offer . And I swear you wont regret that they rushed this . Prepare for 6 awesome episodes.
Aug 16, 2013 5:35 PM

Sep 2012
NOT MY PRECIOUS BABY :'(
Aug 16, 2013 5:56 PM

Jan 2011
"You must not leave this place"

The plot thickens!
[center]
Aug 16, 2013 6:07 PM

Jun 2012
If there's one positive I can say about the show, it's that I enjoy seeing the different kinds of executions
HybridMBLAug 16, 2013 6:27 PM
Aug 16, 2013 6:18 PM

Jul 2012
Who is that masked person!?!?!?!?!
Aug 16, 2013 6:28 PM

Jul 2013
This episode was a bit fast paced when they already find Celes the culprit for like 7 -10 minutes. It could have been better for more information about what her motives were but still it is bit suspense.

Overall and OK episode but the ending, looks like a showdown is about to start.

Aug 16, 2013 6:40 PM

Jul 2009
something tells me kirigiri is gonna die the next episode.
she's probably the only character i care who'll die.

but not only getting burned to death.. you got a truck ramming you, ugh.
Aug 16, 2013 7:16 PM

May 2013
Kirigiri likes underwear.

So it was Celestia who did it. I guess being smashed by a firetruck is okay compared to becoming butter and being barraged by balls.

There was development between Naegi and Kirigiri at the end!
But then Naegi got knocked out by a guy in a mask in a hidden room.
And it seems like it's Sakura who's working with Monokuma.
I’m always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day… That day when the stars came falling.
Aug 16, 2013 7:37 PM

Aug 2010
Whoa this is the first time that I actually figured out the culprit on my own xD Maybe they just made it seem obvious... but hey I'm pretty proud of myself!
Aug 16, 2013 7:54 PM
Jan 2011

Got to hand it to Monobear, for giving Celes a quick and theatrical death.

I wonder why did Kirigiri made the guy go to such place only to get knocked unconscious ?
Aug 16, 2013 9:17 PM

Jun 2013
Wow, I actually figured one out. After seeing the fastener on Hakagure in that robot suit, I ruled him out, since that pretty much told me that someone wanted to keep him in there. I'm pretty sure last episode they said that the killer could have been one of 3 people. So that left Celes and Kirigiri. From there, the episode explains most everything that I thought of.
Though, I didn't deduce that the big guy (can't remember his name) was the one who killed Ishimaru, or that one line Celes said about killing "them".

Huh.... Getting hit by a fire truck, didn't expect that. Was just expecting a burning with a lot of screaming.
Aug 16, 2013 10:19 PM

Oct 2010
good lord, the people who haven't played the game are missing out on a lot of the subtle clues and character interactions. It's a shame they have to stuff so much into the episodes, as i would like to see some more character development.
I bet the anime-only watchers are super confused with the yellow text and bullet stuff, lol
Aug 16, 2013 10:56 PM

Jan 2013
Interesting episode
Aug 16, 2013 11:05 PM

Jul 2010
I really wish I had access to this game, but sadly I don't. I mean like it became even more obvious it was Celes by how she was acting in the trial.

Okay what was up with that masked man? The masked person isn't Sakura, because she'd just punch Naegi to knock him out. But that cliffhanger with Sakura and Monobear is confusing!

Is it possible for there to be two moles?

Everyone's favourite character is dying next episode? Well everyone sure love Genocider. So that's my guess xP
You may read this quote , "However, by that point you'll have been torn to pieces."
Aug 16, 2013 11:10 PM

Sep 2012
Celes is elegant as fuck. This episode basically cemented her as my favorite character of the series. It's a shame the trial was rushed so much. The execution was one of the better ones in my opinion as well.

I'm surprised Hagakure is still alive. I've been rooting for him since the start. He's been under suspicion a few times now.

Also, dat ending.
Aug 16, 2013 11:32 PM
Feb 2013
Kirigiri doesn't really hesitate to check stuff under the pants does she

oh and dat cliffhanger at the end ...
Aug 16, 2013 11:42 PM

Nov 2012
Can someone explain how the hell did hagakure fit his hair in the justice robot
Aug 16, 2013 11:54 PM

Nov 2010
So Fujisaki, Oowada, Ishimaru, and Celes are all dead... so like, Genocider is the only character left worth watching.

Don't get me wrong, the story is definitely worth seeing to the end, but like, almost no one that interesting or fun to watch is left.
Aug 17, 2013 12:03 AM

Feb 2010
I love Kirigiri's logic.

"It's just his underwear. It's not like I put my hands in his socks or anything."

Also, once again I am going to miss Celes for the rest of this story. I really do think her explanation of her dream wasn't 100% true.
Aug 17, 2013 12:34 AM

May 2012
00:14 PING-PONG-PANG-PONG

02:37 Delicious!

〜dape!

07:38 <3

10:10 so far, i'm guessing dat Fatso faked his death lol

10:50 lol Touko's as awesome as ever <3

Meh. Lame.
Isayama Hajime should be awarded The Manga with The Highest Inconsistencies of Characters' Appearances.
He keeps performing multiple plastic surgeries on those Shingeki No Kyojin characters in a SINGLE chapter.
Yes, I've read up to the latest chapter of Shingeki No Kyojin manga.
Forced myself to read through the kidsketching chapters after the anime's ended. At least from now on, I only have to go through the hell once a month.
Patiently awaiting SNK TV/movie/OVA anime-sequel.
The 2015 SNK live-action movie would probably suck.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 18, 2013

417 by BakaDorayaki »»
May 16, 2:05 PM

Poll: » Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 26, 2013

436 by amychar »»
May 7, 3:17 PM

Poll: » Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ihateeveryone - Jul 4, 2013

559 by aramkqly »»
Mar 16, 4:04 AM

» how should i watch Danganronpa ?

TheAdo - Dec 29, 2016

19 by InstantRamenKing »»
Feb 9, 10:20 PM

» whats up with Kyoko Kirigiri hands?

EagleEd - Jan 13, 2018

5 by kaamsas »»
Jan 13, 7:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.