Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Mar 16, 2012 7:42 AM
Jan 2012
Got to admit. I am slightly confused by everything that's happening but I'm completely okay with that. Nothing that a second run through won't give me the answers to. So upsetting that the next episode is the last though.
Mar 16, 2012 8:19 AM

Aug 2008
Yes Dead Master is back.
I love the animation especially during the monochrome scenes. Kind of sad this anime is ending so soon.
Mar 16, 2012 9:36 AM
Jul 2018
nice tears nice tears ; u ;
can't wait for next weeks episode > u <

next week: last episode of brs and gc - the question is, on what ending I'm going to cry the most XD"""
Mar 16, 2012 9:36 AM

Mar 2011
o.o?
Mar 16, 2012 9:41 AM

Nov 2011
Why do I get a weird feeling that next week's finale will leave most of us mindfucked?
Mar 16, 2012 10:52 AM

Jun 2009
Damn so STR and Yuu switched places after all? Then Saya calling STR by Yuu's name was what? I mean they were alone and still did that. Also how did Mato grow up with STR when Yuu is Saya's age(around it?) and the house Mato though was hers was made up?

Still answered many questions i had, a good episode, probably the best even.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Mar 16, 2012 10:52 AM
Sep 2011
LadyOrihime said:
Still confused as to how Mato grew up and entered middle school with STR/Yuu, when STR/Yuu is a bit older than her, and was already in middle school when she met Saya.

onedaysnotice said:
Solkiskey said:
Anyone predicted the Strength-Yuu thing?

A few people predicted it. Well one guy did (can't remember who), and then others just jumped on the bandwagon. BRSxIgnition thought that they can actively switch, which is somewhat right but not entirely.

1idd0kun was the first person to figure it out on here ^ . ^

He was damn right. :D And I lol'd coz I remembered something. :)

BRSxIgnition said:
1idd0kun said:
All that considering, it's painfully obvious that she isn't Yuu, that she isn't even human, that she is STR.

Please stop spreading your idiot. It's contagious.

WTF? 0_o

BRSxIgnition said:

It really isn't that hard to understand if you pay attention and piece things together slowly... If you jump to conclusions, you'll just get more confused - kinda like the people that were in here earlier blabbering about how somehow Yuu isn't human or something.

I mean, really?

Yeah really.
I'm a hater of every Protagonist in the anime I watch.
Oh God why are they so lame?

Tl;dr I just want to be the main character.
Cause I am perfect. ◕ ‿‿ ◕

by - O*****
Mar 16, 2012 11:00 AM

Jan 2012
Yuu snapped. And now she's as insane as Black Rock Shooter. But the battles were epic and so was Strength's weapon transformation.
Maybe Mato will be saved by Yomi in the last episode. A thing that we didn't see Mato do in the OVA.

Mar 16, 2012 11:14 AM

Apr 2010
I hope the last episode will deliver well.
Mar 16, 2012 11:49 AM
Review Moderator
(。•̀ᴗ-)⌒✧

Jun 2007
Well Strength and Yuu had switched places... that was predictable so no big surprise there BUT Yuu doing that high pitched wird laugh WAS a surprise xD I so pity that girl. Giving up everything to just fight. And Dead Master will wake up \o/
So what is rly needed to get your pain back? A big shock? Cause she was so uniterested of Mato except when she heard she hadn't come home. Did it rly strike such a nerve to make her remember? Seems a bit too much but oh well! It's for good!
Though I can imaine scenarios for last epi, I hope for some surprises since there's supposed to be a game and all so it should leave some questions so it wouldn't be TOO cliche!
Mar 16, 2012 12:16 PM

Apr 2011
Is it a rule that everyone in this animation must go crazy? Even only once.

I still don't get one thing:
Does Yuu is the same Yuu? I mean, this girl, who Saya met few years ago. Because I had the impression, that she isn't... (err, something like that...)
So why aren't they in this same age?
Mar 16, 2012 12:43 PM

Jun 2011
It's quite interesting, even though it's a bit exaggerated with EVERY girl going mental. Also, I didn't notice once that Yuu doesn't have a shadow?! Hahah :D Well, I hope episode 8 is not ALL about fighting.
Mar 16, 2012 2:19 PM

Jul 2010
Four armed Strength looked badass! So Yuu switched with her? Meanwhile Yomi remembered Mato and Dead Master will awaken once again.

But now I get why girls are always so hard to understand. They have an alter ego dealing with their sorrow in another world and guys do not. xD

Mar 16, 2012 2:23 PM

May 2011
Animation is starting to look worse...
I wish it had been a longer anime, plot seems a bit rushed right now

Still I'm really looking forward the last episode
Mar 16, 2012 3:24 PM
Jul 2011
Rozziu said:

I still don't get one thing:
Does Yuu is the same Yuu? I mean, this girl, who Saya met few years ago. Because I had the impression, that she isn't... (err, something like that...)
So why aren't they in this same age?

When Saya met Yuu, Yuu was in the middle school (fifth or sixth form) and Saya, maybe, was a graduate. That is why several years afyer Yuu is still a schoolgirl and Saya is a professional psychologist.
Actually, why people who commented before me didn't say about the tragedy of Saya? She is trying to protect all this girls and not to be punished by goverment and police, but she can do nothing wirh it... For person who really like kids it's so hurt, even more that all fights in the Black Rock Shooter world...

Next episode will be the final, and I can't imagine the end of this masterpiece. Thanks God I didn't saw the OVA.
Mar 16, 2012 4:32 PM

Jun 2011
Damn when Strength lost it, it got 10x epic.
Thats why I only put up a few pictures of her going crazy because I didn't want to spoil it anymore.

Mar 16, 2012 4:33 PM

Dec 2011
zahodnik_miensk said:

Next episode will be the final, and I can't imagine the end of this masterpiece. Thanks God I didn't saw the OVA.

Once you see the anime... you can NEVAR GO BACK! O^O

Though, in all honesty, the other world battle scenes were better in the OVA (crisper and clearer, you know?), and Yomi wasn't as annoying.

But still, the anime is DEFINITELY better!

NUUUUU, IT'S ENDING!
WHY?
WHYYYYYYY? D':
Mar 16, 2012 4:37 PM

Mar 2010
I guess I'm the only one who likes the pace of the story atm. XD Anyway, epic episode, can't wait for the last one. I'm kinda glad that Yomi remembered Mato, not only it was a very heartwarming (or something like that) but it also spared us of more crappy overdone kids' drama. It seems like both Yomi and Kagari felt more than normal heartache (could be because their others died) that was interesting. I'm glad DM is back in (or at least will be) but I wonder what it actually means for BRS and STR. I just hope it's not something just to satisfy fans. If so, then it's possible that we'll get everything-is-like-it-was-before ending, what would suck. I hate those endings.

The STR and Yuu changing places was predictable but a nice touch nonetheless. (Insane) Yuu vs. iBRS was a very well done fight, truly amazing. Glad to see BRS is still immortal /sarcasm. It's funny that she can just casually walk after being smashed several times but a few bullets to her legs make nearly bleed to death. Seriously, there's something wrong with the scriptwriter's biology/common sense.

Is it just me or BRS looked slightly nuts in the flashback? I'd swear that her oponent was dead after the 100th stab, she didn't have to stab them twice as much. Looks like BRS was truly on a rampage in the other world, like Yuu/STR said, she was killing the others to make the pain of the girls go away. But I still don't get it why is BRS so strong, if strength is gained through suffering in real world but Mato was avoiding sadness and pain as possible (she even admitted it).
Mar 16, 2012 4:49 PM

Mar 2012
LadyOrihime said:

NEXT EPISODE:

BLACK ROCK SHOOTER vs. INSANE BLACK ROCK SHOOTER

Preview Screen Caps:

So looking forward to this :D
so what was rumoured is true, STR has been in the real world for most of the series so far.
Seeing Deadmaster being revived kinda makes me wonder if chariot will too..maybe..
Mar 16, 2012 4:53 PM

Mar 2012
tbh, I have a love hate relationship with how short it is. On the one hand, because its so short a lot is piled on a once. On the other if it was longer say 20-24 eps, I think we'd have to deal with filler episodes, and personally as much as some fillers are nice to watch, I know we'd all complain about them (including myself).
Mar 16, 2012 5:58 PM

Feb 2010
BRS VS. BRS in the next and final episode. This will so get crazy.
Mar 16, 2012 6:53 PM

Oct 2011
goblinmitzu said:
BRSxIgnition said:
1idd0kun said:
All that considering, it's painfully obvious that she isn't Yuu, that she isn't even human, that she is STR.

WTF? 0_o

BRSxIgnition said:

It really isn't that hard to understand if you pay attention and piece things together slowly... If you jump to conclusions, you'll just get more confused - kinda like the people that were in here earlier blabbering about how somehow Yuu isn't human or something.

I mean, really?

Yeah really.

In both cases, I was pointing out the fact that he was stupid for saying ANYONE was not human.

Nobody was ever mentioned to be human or not human - neither in the real world or other world.

THAT is what I called stupid, not the fact that they switched - even I included that in my theory.
"Evidently... There's no such thing as 'meaning' in this world. But that in itself is wonderful... isn't it? Since if there isn't a set meaning, then you can just find one on your own."
- Filicia Heideman, So Ra No Wo To
Mar 16, 2012 7:03 PM
Mar 2012
This series is coming to a close soon and I sure hope it ends with flying colors. Literally. I'm almost certain that it will have a happy ending, though.

Every character is a mess at this point. Mato is trapped and unconscious, Strength!Yuu is trapped and unconscious, Yomi is having heart attacks (and, thank goodness (and expectedly), remembering Mato), Kagari->same as Yomi, and Saya is finally understood but still emotional. BUT--Saya's development as a character has really done well. Same goes for Yuu/Strength. I really respect Saya now, for how her motives were actually very good at heart as well as her loyalty to her friend. And also Yuu (the original one) has said a lot of true words. The pain quote in particular. Her claim can be refuted from a spiritual, biological, and psychological standpoint. It's great.

It's hard to pick favorite characters in this show, but I'm going to have to say Saya and Yuu/Strength are my personal picks. Mainly because of their psychology and dynamic characterization.

With the Tiny Bird analogy->is it pointing to Yomi being the fallen bird, Mato being the bird, or basically everyone? At first it seemed like Yomi because of her name, the overt references, and the circumstances. But in the end, everyone begins at a highpoint and spirals downward (with a lot of colors in the otherworld too). In the end, I guess everyone's going to have the "happy ending" that Mato scribbled in. That's what I think, anyway. Stream of consciousness.

To end things, here's an ode to our dear Saya-chan-sensei.
SolastyreMar 16, 2012 7:19 PM
Mar 16, 2012 7:39 PM

Feb 2012
even i barely understand what is going on right now, i have to admit this episode was awesome. Gonna see how it ends!!! : )
Mar 16, 2012 8:42 PM

Mar 2011
So the entire world of BRS are created by periods?
Mar 16, 2012 9:02 PM

Aug 2010
Black Rock Shooter surfed on fire using her giant sword as a surf board... pure awesomeness!
Mar 16, 2012 9:14 PM

May 2011
This keeps getting more interesting as it goes. It's a shame there's only 1 ep left. So short... They've done a great job with the pacing so far, considering the length, but I would've preferred a normal length show to slow it down a tad bit, especially with the Yuu/Strength switch and whanot. I don't really understand it at all. Oh, well.

Cool to see Yomi's Deadmaster revived. Wonder if it'll be stronger or of any use, frankly. I'm hoping Chariot comes back, too. Perhaps they'll all gang up on BRS or whoever they're supposed to be fighting. Still trying to find out who the antagonist really is (<- didn't watch OVA).

Solastyre said:
To end things, here's an ode to our dear Saya-chan-sensei.

I lol'd.
Mar 16, 2012 9:19 PM
Sep 2011
BRSxIgnition said:

In both cases, I was pointing out the fact that he was stupid for saying ANYONE was not human.

Nobody was ever mentioned to be human or not human - neither in the real world or other world.

THAT is what I called stupid, not the fact that they switched - even I included that in my theory.

You don't know when to quit do you?0_o
Care to quote where 1idd0kun said that ANYONE was not human? :O
He explained the plot correctly in a few words so why is he an idiot? And if you compare both your theories, it's clearly that 1idd0kun hit the jackpot. Accept the fact dude, stop calling people idiot this is a forum just you know.

by - O*****
Mar 16, 2012 9:41 PM

Oct 2011
goblinmitzu said:
BRSxIgnition said:

You don't know when to quit do you?0_o
Care to quote where 1idd0kun said that ANYONE was not human? :O
He explained the plot correctly in a few words so why is he an idiot? And if you compare both your theories, it's clearly that 1idd0kun hit the jackpot. Accept the fact dude, stop calling people idiot this is a forum just you know.
Since you are asking so much:
1idd0kun said:
Also, in my post in the discussion for episode 6:
BRSxIgnition said:
The first goal is evidenced by Strength's request in the past, when she asked Saya to 'protect her'. To clarify here: Strength and Yuu are in a full link, and able to 'switch places' at any time.
Do you have anything else you need to lie about?
PS: It took me 2 minutes to look this up and post, so it's not that hard to be honest either. Go check if you need to.
"Evidently... There's no such thing as 'meaning' in this world. But that in itself is wonderful... isn't it? Since if there isn't a set meaning, then you can just find one on your own."
Mar 16, 2012 9:53 PM
Mar 2012
Taufiq91 said:

L
O
L

I always hurt a little when people argue on the internet :<
I'm a huge debater irl so I know that feel bro. But...

Nobody is human. Everyone is a figment of some man's imagination in a dark room who said, "Hey bros, imma make a tv show about colors and emotions." And then there was awesome.

SolastyreMar 16, 2012 9:59 PM
Mar 16, 2012 10:01 PM

Oct 2011
Solastyre said:
I'm not really helping, am I?

Nah - you helped. I'm laughing 'cause you pointed out the Period joke to me, hahahaha.

But honestly, he needs to look at what he's talking about. I raeged - then I lol'd.
Mar 16, 2012 10:06 PM
Sep 2011
BRSxIgnition said:
1idd0kun said:

Nice and you just confirmed it yourself that he is correct. :)
You always pointed out last week that his theory is wrong, and saying that Yuu in the real world is not STR. Just accept the fact that you got it wrong and he got it right. :) We know that you're a big fan of BRS, but sir we can always make mistakes. :)

by - O*****
Mar 16, 2012 10:09 PM

Oct 2011
goblinmitzu said:
BRSxIgnition said:
1idd0kun said:

Nice and you just confirmed it yourself that he is correct. :)
You always pointed out last week that his theory is wrong, and saying that Yuu in the real world is not STR. Just accept the fact that you got it wrong and he got it right. :) We know that you're a big fan of BRS, but sir we can always make mistakes. :)

I stated that they can switch at any time. I said that he was stupid about the human statement, and I never said people were wrong about STR and Yuu switching places.

Both me and him were right - now please, stop focusing so much on making me look like I was wrong, you're making yourself look like an idiot.
Mar 16, 2012 10:17 PM
Sep 2011
BRSxIgnition said:

Both me and him were right - now please, stop focusing so much on making me look like I was wrong, you're making yourself look like an idiot.

You just can't stop calling people idiot? :O
Clearly we saw you called him idiot for spreading lies. You got some points there, and wrong for calling him idiot, got it? :)

by - O*****
Mar 16, 2012 10:22 PM

Oct 2011
goblinmitzu said:
You got some points there, and wrong for calling him idiot, got it? :)

Got it, whatever you say 'sir'.

I can't believe it matters so much to you that yo've kept this going this long. I know what I said, who I said it to, why I said it, and I can quote it - unlike you.

Get off my back - again, you're making yourself look like an idiot.

PS: I am no longer going to reply to your harassment.
Mar 16, 2012 10:29 PM
Sep 2011
BRSxIgnition said:
goblinmitzu said:
You got some points there, and wrong for calling him idiot, got it? :)

Got it, whatever you say 'sir'.

I can't believe it matters so much to you that yo've kept this going this long. I know what I said, who I said it to, why I said it, and I can quote it - unlike you.

Get off my back - again, you're making yourself look like an idiot.

PS: I am no longer going to reply to your harassment.

As stated in the last thread, you clearly pointed out if capitalizing does make you look smarter? And it bothered you so much that you kept arguing with him. Now back you, does writing words in big fonts and bold makes you right?:) Harassment? :O I lol'd that you even knew that word. You can take a look back at the last thread to see who was harassing. :O

by - O*****
Mar 17, 2012 1:16 AM
Aug 2011
Idk if it's because I almost half-assed my way through this episode or if it's the way the story is being told, but now i'm just kind of confused about all the Yuu moments.
I was not confused before.

I understand that Yuu/STR changed places because fighting in the other world was easier than dealing with pain.

What I don't understand is how Yuu was able to communicate with STR in the first place.
Another part where they show (STR?) with regular eyes and then they turn orange.

Also like someone else mentioned when Saya found Yuu/STR outside sitting by the river, did that happen the next day or was that a flashback?
I thought they were all in the same room.

All the little things in this show are making me feel really stupid.
(Not even Guilty Crown has managed to make me feel this stupid this season. Hurr.)

I'd like to rewatch it, but I don't really care enough anymore to sit through the episode again.
Mar 17, 2012 2:11 AM

Mar 2010
parfaited said:

Also like someone else mentioned when Saya found Yuu/STR outside sitting by the river, did that happen the next day or was that a flashback?

Yuu (or STR) left the room after Saya unsuccesfully contacted Mato through BGS. She decided she would try it herself but Saya tried to stop her. I think that's why she left. She didn't want anyone to interfere. Saya was probably worried when she was long gone, looked for her and brought her back.

parfaited said:

What I don't understand is how Yuu was able to communicate with STR in the first place.
Another part where they show (STR?) with regular eyes and then they turn orange.

Well, how she established that connection with STR is still unclear. It could be that it was because her pain was much greater than anyone else's what gave her much stronger link to STR than anyone else had to their other. Mato saw dreams of BRS fighting, it's likely that Yuu had the same experience but because of the connection, she figured out they were real and contacted STR during one of them. (just a theory)

STR's eyes turned orange when Yuu switched wth her, so it's possible that Yuu's eyes turned orange when Yuu came back (to her own body in the real world). Which means that each time her eyes were orange, it was Yuu there and when STR took over once again her eyes became normal. Yuu= orange eyes regardless of the world she's in.

Most of the stuff I wrote are just theories so they're not 100% correct but I based it on what the show stated and implied so they could be close.
SuiNoByakkoMar 17, 2012 2:15 AM
Mar 17, 2012 2:45 AM
Jul 2018
Did I miss how Yuu found out about the other world in the first place, or has that yet to be explained?
Mar 17, 2012 3:13 AM

May 2009
One episode left, and I'm still not sure if I like this or not, but I don't quite get all the hate this show is getting. :/
Mar 17, 2012 3:45 AM

Apr 2010
Well this anime now makes 100% sense to me. I am pleased.
Mar 17, 2012 5:22 AM
Mar 2012
BRSxIgnition said:
Solastyre said:
I'm not really helping, am I?

Nah - you helped. I'm laughing 'cause you pointed out the Period joke to me, hahahaha.

But honestly, he needs to look at what he's talking about. I raeged - then I lol'd.

:)

HikaruIzumi said:
parfaited said:

Yuu (or STR) left the room after Saya unsuccesfully contacted Mato through BGS. She decided she would try it herself but Saya tried to stop her. I think that's why she left. She didn't want anyone to interfere. Saya was probably worried when she was long gone, looked for her and brought her back.

parfaited said:

Well, how she established that connection with STR is still unclear. It could be that it was because her pain was much greater than anyone else's what gave her much stronger link to STR than anyone else had to their other. Mato saw dreams of BRS fighting, it's likely that Yuu had the same experience but because of the connection, she figured out they were real and contacted STR during one of them. (just a theory)

STR's eyes turned orange when Yuu switched wth her, so it's possible that Yuu's eyes turned orange when Yuu came back (to her own body in the real world). Which means that each time her eyes were orange, it was Yuu there and when STR took over once again her eyes became normal. Yuu= orange eyes regardless of the world she's in.

Most of the stuff I wrote are just theories so they're not 100% correct but I based it on what the show stated and implied so they could be close.

You pointed out a few good details about Yuu/Strength here. But adding on (I'm not sure if someone already pointed this out, so let me know if I'm repeating), but perhaps the real world and otherworld were always connected to begin with, explaining the similarity in appearance to real world counterparts. And as Ignition said, Yuu's pain was so great compared to others, she connected w/ Strength. How exactly that happened... I couldn't tell you right now. :/

But Yuu switched with Strength because of the complex sorrow and suffering in the real world. In the otherworld, the only feeling is the simple, innate response to pain, an this was what Yuu wanted as relief. Her internal strength was what made her so powerful in the otherworld, but she still wante protection from someone she knew well (hence Saya/BGS).

Going off of that note (srry, longass post), the reason why Saya cried uncontrollably while she was talking to Koha being the laughingstock, I think, was because it reminded her of Yuu. That, or she was just really good at making other people feel uncomfortable.
Mar 17, 2012 6:23 AM

Jun 2009
BRS vs IBRS in the next episode. My body is ready.
Mar 17, 2012 9:38 AM
Apr 2010
Shit is about to get really real!!!

And that plot twist in the ending with Yuu and STR. MY GOD!!!
Excuse me while I mop up my brain matter...
Mar 17, 2012 10:03 AM
Observer

Nov 2007
Taufiq91 said:

Sums up the whole series.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Mar 17, 2012 10:15 AM

Jan 2009
BRSxIgnition said:
goblinmitzu said:
BRSxIgnition said:
1idd0kun said:

WTF? 0_o

BRSxIgnition said:

I mean, really?

Yeah really.

I don't think he meant that RW Yuu is not human. But it is obvious that the girls in the other world are not human, per what STR said in this latest episode:

The girls living in your world are beset with sorrow and troubles. And so, this world and we who live in it were brought into being.

These girls weren't carried in a womb; they don't have a mother or father. They were just brought into being to shoulder the sufferings of the girls in the RW.

We were all born without emotions.We're just stimulated by the raw emotions of the girls and battle instinctively.

I could hear Yuu's voice. In that instant, feelings were born within me.

STR only gained emotions after Yuu connected with her. Humans are born with emotions.

Other facts that support this is that human's don't have mechanical limbs; blue or purple flames erupting from their eyes; grow other entities like they were flowers; and survive after being crushed over and over and over again. :/
Mar 17, 2012 1:31 PM

Mar 2010
Solastyre said:

You pointed out a few good details about Yuu/Strength here. But adding on (I'm not sure if someone already pointed this out, so let me know if I'm repeating), but perhaps the real world and otherworld were always connected to begin with, explaining the similarity in appearance to real world counterparts. And as Ignition said, Yuu's pain was so great compared to others, she connected w/ Strength. How exactly that happened... I couldn't tell you right now. :/

All that was already stated/hinted at very clearly in the anime so you're right. :-D The others shoulder negative emotions of the girls and everyone seems to have alterego there so they are definitely connected. My point was that everyone seems to have a different level of connection to it (Yuu being able to talk to STR, Matou dreaming about BRS fighting, Yomi seems not to know it's there, etc.) so my point was that maybe Yuu talked to STR during one of the dreams like that since her connection is very strong, it was easy for her.

Solastyre said:

Going off of that note (srry, longass post), the reason why Saya cried uncontrollably while she was talking to Koha being the laughingstock, I think, was because it reminded her of Yuu. That, or she was just really good at making other people feel uncomfortable.

To me that didn't really look like crying incontrollably. I think she was just playing on Kohata's weak point (not thinking about it). By crying for her, she made her think of it as something very very bad what made her emotionaly unstable. I don't think ANYONE (= not even Saya) would abuse someone who reminded them of their wannabe lesbian girlfriend. Saya is a psychlogist, which means, she can read people pretty good and she knows how to use someone's weak spot against them. That's what she's been doing from the very start, I don't think this was a different case.

wakka9ca said:
Taufiq91 said:

lol'd And I third(?) this.
Mar 17, 2012 1:56 PM

Mar 2008

"I've seen the horror. I have seen the agony. I've seen unholy creatures that lurk in the darkest recesses of the human soul. But what I never saw in my entire life, it was you!"
Mar 17, 2012 2:17 PM
Mar 2012
HikaruIzumi said:
Solastyre said:

All that was already stated/hinted at very clearly in the anime so you're right. :-D The others shoulder negative emotions of the girls and everyone seems to have alterego there so they are definitely connected. My point was that everyone seems to have a different level of connection to it (Yuu being able to talk to STR, Matou dreaming about BRS fighting, Yomi seems not to know it's there, etc.) so my point was that maybe Yuu talked to STR during one of the dreams like that since her connection is very strong, it was easy for her.

Solastyre said:

To me that didn't really look like crying incontrollably. I think she was just playing on Kohata's weak point (not thinking about it). By crying for her, she made her think of it as something very very bad what made her emotionaly unstable. I don't think ANYONE (= not even Saya) would abuse someone who reminded them of their wannabe lesbian girlfriend. Saya is a psychlogist, which means, she can read people pretty good and she knows how to use someone's weak spot against them. That's what she's been doing from the very start, I don't think this was a different case.

wakka9ca said:
Taufiq91 said:

lol'd And I third(?) this.

Ty for clarification :)

Well, stream of tears anyway. She can keep a straight(ish) face while dspewing tears. Also, when I said "make others feel uncomfortable," I meant the whole provoking deal to raise Koha's other self. She did the same with Yomi--making her feel awful and awakening DM so her pain can be erased. Very effective, if you ask me, but a little risky. I should have worded my previous post more clearly, so thanks for pointing that out.
It would be interesting if the otherworld existed irl. My other self would be getting the daylights beaten out of her because I just got owned at a Forensics tournament. XD
Mar 17, 2012 2:24 PM

Mar 2010
Solastyre said:

I meant the whole provoking deal to raise Koha's other self. She did the same with Yomi--making her feel awful and awakening DM so her pain can be erased. Very effective, if you ask me, but a little risky. I should have worded my previous post more clearly, so thanks for pointing that out.

Oh, sorry, I guess I misunderstood that. My bad. I just wanted to clear that out because it's possible for people to think that. Saya's hella good at acting, she should have been an actress instead if you ask me.

Solastyre said:

It would be interesting if the otherworld existed irl. My other self would be getting the daylights beaten out of her because I just got owned at a Forensics tournament. XD

LOL Poor my other. I tend to be depressed over tiniest problems when I feel like it. She'd be used as an official punching/stabbing bag. XD
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Black★Rock Shooter (TV) Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Mar 22, 2012

323 by removed-user »»
Jan 12, 4:57 AM

Poll: » Black★Rock Shooter (TV) Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Paul - Feb 2, 2012

336 by Sawdustchunks »»
Oct 17, 2023 2:44 AM

Poll: » Black★Rock Shooter (TV) Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Feb 23, 2012

239 by Kiba_Senpai »»
Oct 7, 2023 4:00 PM

Poll: » Black★Rock Shooter (TV) Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Feb 9, 2012

245 by Spicelit »»
Nov 29, 2022 11:11 PM

Poll: » Black★Rock Shooter (TV) Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Mar 8, 2012

191 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 3, 2022 5:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.