Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
No. 6
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jul 22, 2011 9:07 AM

Feb 2011
Just a bit confused ... is Shion an idiot?

"Let's report it to the Health Burea!"

Dystopian City + Oath Pledges + Secret Police.
Killer biological virus that so far has targeted people who know too much.

It should be pretty obvious that this virus is no accident...
Jul 22, 2011 9:26 AM

Nov 2009
Love for the Oscar Wilde references~! I'm glad Shion decided he wants to live and experience things for himself; he can't die until he's tried everything once. ...Except incest and folk dancing. : )

Kickass interlectual characters like Nezumi are my absolute favourite, too. He's such an old romantic, the way he quotes old literature and flails his arms about, haha! ^_^ This show is so smart it makes my smile touch my ears. Can't wait for more, eee!
SaraSlurpsCoffeeJul 22, 2011 9:31 AM
curiouser and curiouser :)
Jul 22, 2011 10:18 AM

Jun 2010
seriously it's just on the fine line of being a shounen Ai

Jul 22, 2011 11:52 AM

Oct 2009
13man18 said:
I knew he had a bug, but I didn't think it would try to hatch this quickly. Also makes me wonder if everyone has one or when do they hatch.

Same here. I knew once I saw that dead man in the second episode that somehow Shion would catch it too but he would be cured so that only his hair would be affected, to the dead white colour of it now. And I was right.

Some of the dialogue is weird in this, like how Nezumi first mentions sex and books to Shion, to change his mind about dying. xD
Jul 22, 2011 3:19 PM

Nov 2008
Crii said:
And that hair/face caressing scene. pffft. <3 TOTAL LOVE. xD

I don't really know who was the one who spread those bugs, I'm pretty sure they weren't made by accident. Maybe No.6? or someone who want's them destroyed?

I'm not really in the mood for thinking right now /sigh
busters said:
HOLY SHIT I WANT A DOG AS MY PERSONAL HEATER.
Jul 22, 2011 3:45 PM

Apr 2009
For cryin' out loud, after all that happened to him in No.6 City, Shion is still naive. Nezumi should just bitch-slap him silly or something. >_<

busters said:
on a non-serious tl;dr note, HOLY SHIT I WANT A DOG AS MY PERSONAL HEATER.

LOL. Maybe they have a shortage of blankets? I think Dogloan (a very fitting name indeed) had a very unique and novel business idea. XD
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Jul 22, 2011 5:01 PM

Oct 2010
Dogloan... Nezumi... Eve... Eve. I like it.
Btw nice new look Sion.
Also That scene was really cool when he cut the pupa out of his neck.

Tumblr |  Anime List | 🌷🌼

Jul 22, 2011 5:05 PM

Jan 2010
Why only 11 episodes? I need more than that. Like, really bad.

Did not expect Sion's body to look that good, damn.
On another note; just fuck already. Or kiss. Or at least hug. Come on, give me something.
Jul 22, 2011 5:08 PM

Dec 2009
This anime's so awesome <3
And i love Nezumi ~!
Jul 22, 2011 5:50 PM

Feb 2011
holypoop said:
Why only 11 episodes? I need more than that. Like, really bad.

Did not expect Sion's body to look that good, damn.
On another note; just fuck already. Or kiss. Or at least hug. Come on, give me something.

spoiler for novel stuff. DON'T READ IF NOT WANTING TO BE SPOILED.

Jul 22, 2011 8:23 PM

Jan 2011
Ah, No.6 keeps getting better every week! I had lots to say about this one, you can read my blog post, but only if you feel like it. :D Anyway, I hope they don't become enemies, I think the show works really well when they're talking and interacting and if they go their separate ways I feel like we'd lose something important. I'm glad Safu is safe too, studying abroad and all. Can't say the same for her grandma or Shion's mom though.
Jul 22, 2011 8:55 PM

Feb 2010
wow. excellent episode... can't wait to meet more of the inhabitants of the 'dump town.'

puppies<3
Jul 22, 2011 9:31 PM
Jun 2010
this anime is so female orientated,
fujoshi are bound to celebrate.

shounen ai? Boys love?
gay will always be gay, homo will always be homo, making it sound nicer dosen't change the fact

it's not my thing, so i'm out.
i do respect those who like this series, everyone has a choice, to watch it or not to.

but to those of you who still can't make out (make out?) if this show is straight,
i tell you, it's not
to continue? decision is yours.

btw saw this novel illustration over at the other thread

and btw, watch out for season 2 too. they call it No. 9
Jul 22, 2011 11:06 PM

Aug 2008
hm were i can find the novel 2 read it >.<

ok now on topi

the episode was nice i liked it
sion sounded a bit like a idiot in the last part from my point of view - is that kind of soft character i dislike in any nime
i like nezumi personality

11 episodes hm ..good and short

uh ppl take it is
maybe are hints but i really doubt will go further in the anime though
but everyone watch or drop what they wan't
The spider is watching
Jul 22, 2011 11:36 PM

Apr 2010
Ok I love this show to death, But I noticed a small, maybe not so small problem. They are going WAY to slow for an 11 episode anime. . . . . . . .
Jul 23, 2011 12:23 AM

Apr 2008
holypoop said:
just fuck already
hey, why you say that, no.6 is def. no homo, haha
Jul 23, 2011 1:19 AM

Jul 2008
hsingshen said:

shounen ai? Boys love?
gay will always be gay, homo will always be homo, making it sound nicer dosen't change the fact

it's not my thing, so i'm out.
i do respect those who like this series, everyone has a choice, to watch it or not to.

but to those of you who still can't make out (make out?) if this show is straight,
i tell you, it's not
to continue? decision is yours.

I thought in the other thread they said they were not sure if it was official or fan art.
Jul 23, 2011 1:59 AM

Dec 2010
Liking it so far but I'm gonna drop it once they do something yaoish or something.(I hope not)

Oh and is it just a coincidence or is the creator inspired by the character art of D.Gray-Man? They look so much like Allen and Kanda to me.
Jul 23, 2011 3:16 AM

May 2009
Yay! Shion went white! And the curly tattoo left on him is cool.
He's an idiot for not liking his new appearance. I find it so cool.

Rest of the episode - BORING.
Shion is SO goddam whiny! Jeez! He's starting to piss me off.
Nezumi's character is weird.. He's creepy.

Ah well.
_____ _ _ ______

Within pain, there is desire.

_____ _ _ ______
Jul 23, 2011 3:29 AM

May 2009
Cute little mice too, btw.
I want them!!! In that same anime version!!!!! I wanna pluck the white one out of that show and play with the 2D mouse!!!
_____ _ _ ______

Within pain, there is desire.

_____ _ _ ______
Jul 23, 2011 7:05 AM

Jun 2008
GarLogan78 said:
hsingshen said:

I thought in the other thread they said they were not sure if it was official or fan art.

Its official, but its from the Taiwanese novel (there is a japanese manga and a taiwan novel). In the manga nothing happens while in the novel that happens. Yet the novel portrays different art, the designs and story deviate from the original.

so, no, we wont get yaoi moments like that one here on this version. T_T

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Jul 23, 2011 11:47 AM

Apr 2011
I really like that episode. Like the previous ones.

I'm wondering what will be next.. ( I haven't read the manga yet)

It's a pity that this anime won't turn into shounen ai. I would like to see it <3
Jul 23, 2011 11:54 AM

Oct 2007
I don't know why people are so mad about the 'yaoi' hints, when there are not any visible hints? maybe when they were younger, it was cute, but now? I wish it was a real shounen-ai anime with a good plot like it is now but it's NOT shounen-ai, so everybody should stop bashing it...
and all that talking about Safu, I don't like her, and I don't like the idea of 'waiting 2 years for the sex'. he could just say no to her without any promises. I hope there weren't that kind of scenes in the original novel.

about 3rd episode, it was quite slow, first two was better. but I like Shion's new look.
Jul 23, 2011 12:09 PM

Jun 2008
lovely soo adorable that two

nezumi so hot and badass mmm perfect combination nwn

and shion is super airhead how is that he hasn't died in so many years XD

I want to see what happens in the other episode
Life is bittersweet can you live with that?
Jul 23, 2011 2:46 PM

Feb 2011
Orulyon said:
GarLogan78 said:
hsingshen said:

Its official, but its from the Taiwanese novel (there is a japanese manga and a taiwan novel). In the manga nothing happens while in the novel that happens. Yet the novel portrays different art, the designs and story deviate from the original.

so, no, we wont get yaoi moments like that one here on this version. T_T

The manga hasn't gotten that far. The manga is based on the novel. The japanese novel and taiwanese novel have the same content. Only difference is that the japanese novel has no illustrations where the taiwanese novel does.
Jul 23, 2011 3:57 PM
Apr 2011
Kurosane said:
Liking it so far but I'm gonna drop it once they do something yaoish or something.(I hope not)

Yeah and I want white hair so cool and that mouse guy he seems crazy I like him.
Jul 23, 2011 6:26 PM

Dec 2010
astronomical said:
holypoop said:
just fuck already

bassa_x said:
Kurosane said:

LMAO, same here, i dont mind this hint of BL but if they do anything more... im not going to drop it but i wouldnt have enjoyed it as much as i wanted to.
There part where Nezumi went " You still dont know about sex rarara..." or something like that made me go OMG haha, that came out of nowhere and thats random to say when someone is like in pain.... haha

I do wonder why the wasp thing made lines on Shions body twirling up on his face. I think that the white for his hair did made sense since for all the other people before they died went old...white hair=old WITH some exceptions. haha White's jst a hard core colour.

Shion is truly an air head, more on the reallllly nice side. After being chased down just because he doubted the city he still wants to save it.
Jul 23, 2011 8:30 PM

Aug 2009
Nezumi may be a douche, but he's an awesome douche. Well at least to me, after he said what his motives were i'm really intrigued by what kind of things shaped him to be who he is.
Jul 24, 2011 1:06 AM

Jul 2011
Shion wants to die when he knows that his beautiful hair is ruined and his skin isnt perfect anymore <3 <3 <3
what a power bottom.
i really really really can't wait to see the moment where Nezumi cant handle it anymore and starts raping Shion..
awww that would be so cute~~~
Jul 24, 2011 2:17 PM

Oct 2007
Jacut said:
The script is turning shitty already and the characters simply don't make sense anymore.
And how many guys here who are actually like this show?

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Jul 24, 2011 3:00 PM

Feb 2009
Is that our shounen-ai for the season? It does feel like it and I do wish it is.
Jul 24, 2011 9:40 PM
Oct 2010
yasiefu said:
Nezumi may be a douche, but he's an awesome douche. Well at least to me, after he said what his motives were i'm really intrigued by what kind of things shaped him to be who he is.

Ahahah, he sure is! It's the kind of character I'm doomed to love...
I'm obviously very curious about Nezumi's past, as it will also reveal some things about no.6...

Shion is so naive and softy. At least, his desire to help people from no.6 is way more understandable than Nezumi's desire to see it crumbling with everyone being eaten by bees *Nezumi's badass laugh* (Sion's words - Spring/bees thing - were really poetic, I see why Nezumi loved them as the prelude of the "show" *that laugh again*)

It's funny how they get along despite how different they are. Well, we know what they say...opposites attract, it's physics...

Also, Shakespeare and Oscar Wilde references?! wow

(Bees...I already hate bees, I feel that I won't ever surpass it after this...)

Jul 25, 2011 1:41 PM

Feb 2011
Nezumi did annoy me a bit in this episode because of Shion's situation, but at the same time all I have to remember is how bad the higher-ups of No.6 must have hurt him to realize that Nezumi may be entitled to his hate.

Although, I think there's a lot of innocent people there, like Shion's mother, so it's sad that he doesn't care about them. :/ Still, it's only for Shion's sake that Nezumi even bothered with his mom, so... I guess we'll find out his reasoning soon enough.
眠れないのは君のせい
Jul 25, 2011 3:43 PM
Oct 2009
Kuro-Tenshi said:
astronomical said:
holypoop said:
just fuck already

bassa_x said:
Kurosane said:

LMAO, same here, i dont mind this hint of BL but if they do anything more... im not going to drop it but i wouldnt have enjoyed it as much as i wanted to.
There part where Nezumi went " You still dont know about sex rarara..." or something like that made me go OMG haha, that came out of nowhere and thats random to say when someone is like in pain.... haha

I do wonder why the wasp thing made lines on Shions body twirling up on his face. I think that the white for his hair did made sense since for all the other people before they died went old...white hair=old WITH some exceptions. haha White's jst a hard core colour.

Shion is truly an air head, more on the reallllly nice side. After being chased down just because he doubted the city he still wants to save it.

First off, he does not have white hair because he got old. (although a very cliche possibility, i think not.)

He became an Albino, notice how he now has red eyes? thats a sign of a severe pigment deficiency in the eyes, also a trait of a severe albino. the pupa most likely gave him a pigment deficiency and turned him albino.

Second, what the hell is wrong with BL/Shounen AI/Yaoi? let me get this straight, you have no problems of a girl going up to a guy and going "I want your sperm, lets have sex!!!", but you dislike two guys holding hands, having a little liplock? way to totally discriminate, you're disgusting.
Jul 25, 2011 4:20 PM

May 2008
I can't even...*3* This is too sweet..hnnggg....Nezumi caressing Shion like that and Shion's eyes all sparkly...this is like....can't even...new obsession..

Jul 25, 2011 10:12 PM

Aug 2010
Whenever Nezumi was taking out the parasite in Shion, I couldn't help but think that it sounded like they were doin it..
Maybe that's just how my mind is, but go back and listen! It really does sound like it xD
Jul 26, 2011 8:05 AM

Jun 2008
the mystery deepens....looking forward to watching the next episode!!
Jul 26, 2011 9:53 AM

Jan 2011
Pretty awesome episode!
I still think that things are moving a bit too quickly...but its still really good!
Jul 26, 2011 11:23 AM

May 2008
Is this turning out to be a slight BL or something?

Nezumi is so smexy~
Jul 26, 2011 10:45 PM

Jul 2009
More gay shows. Yay.

Jul 27, 2011 2:44 AM

Nov 2008
Did anyone else notice how orgasmic the soundtrack in this episode was? No? Well, damn :/
Jul 27, 2011 8:52 PM

Nov 2008
Ivannils22 said:
Kuro-Tenshi said:
astronomical said:
holypoop said:
just fuck already

bassa_x said:
Kurosane said:

First off, he does not have white hair because he got old. (although a very cliche possibility, i think not.)

He became an Albino, notice how he now has red eyes? thats a sign of a severe pigment deficiency in the eyes, also a trait of a severe albino. the pupa most likely gave him a pigment deficiency and turned him albino.

Second, what the hell is wrong with BL/Shounen AI/Yaoi? let me get this straight, you have no problems of a girl going up to a guy and going "I want your sperm, lets have sex!!!", but you dislike two guys holding hands, having a little liplock? way to totally discriminate, you're disgusting.

Well to be fair um... the hetero bit is considered the by well what 90% + of humans? so a male who is straight is obviously not going to go "Oh yay boys kissing!" to think they will is a bit naive. I am barely hanging in there ignoring the BL for the plot. If the plot starts to flop Ill drop this like a rock. But the 'mystery ' so far is quite good. So hope the plot doesnt fall on its face.

Go SafU! lol
Jul 28, 2011 5:03 AM

Jun 2010
Less shocking of shounen ai materials compared to the previous 2 eps.
Need more yaoi please. *fan boy screaming
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 28, 2011 6:53 AM

May 2009
I watched three episodes in a row, I'm absolutely loving this! Oh my God, literature references and Nezumi's library-cum-home is breathtaking!
And Nezumi is such an intriguing character - he's mean and twisted, and yet so amazingly sweet.

Orulyon said:
My sincere and best regards to the boys who are watching this, are enjoying it and are not against the BL. I think everyone should be open minded, so it makes me happy to see those reactions, who differ from the usual negative ones.
Exactly! Besides BL is not the focus of the show.
What's wrong with watching an awesome show that just happens to have main characters who are gay for each other?
Jul 28, 2011 8:25 AM
Jun 2008
the forum is still discussing the BL issue.
BL or no BL, I actually wish Shion to be those girl MC in those reverse harem. sigh...anyway ,I hope Shion is a girl in disguise or maybe he doesn't notice he is actually a girl =P
but I guess there won't be such crazy story development in Anime anyway
Jul 28, 2011 11:25 AM

Oct 2010
I absolutely loved this episode. Nezumi caressing Sion like that made my heart skip a beat.

Me being a BL fan, the Boys' Love element isn't a huge part of the series in my opinion. Sion and Nezumi's relationship are very different from what you normally see in BL. They don't need to do anything to show that they "possibly love each other." It's a nice approach and it's fresh to see. Both are very important to each other and very close.

The plot is a little confusing right now since I didn't read the original light novels, but this series has definitely caught my attention. The animation is amazing, I love the soundtrack and I'm definitely looking to how the characters develop.
Jul 29, 2011 11:37 AM
Mar 2010
Yeah, quoting Oscar Wilde was quite funny. And Nezumi's hatred for the city is understandable- they did keep him locked up for who knows how long, under the pretense of a VC (unless he actually did something.) Still, he tried to make it up by sending notice to Sion's mother.

Why has there been so much of Safu's grandmother? I wonder if she becomes involved somewhere- I don't like the fact that there is a Twilight House, though that may be just my paranoia.
Overall, still a great episode!
Jul 30, 2011 2:05 PM

Jun 2011
great episode but the next is going to be better I know it for sure
Jul 31, 2011 11:54 PM

Aug 2009
Feels extremely shojou-y in the stereotypical sense. Some do it right with originality and good execution of plot points like Terra e, but this fails to bring up much attachment or fondness, esp. where characterization is concerned--it feels like D.Gray-Man all over again and I dropped that shit like a rock early on. Welp, can't be helped and all that similar jazz. Might check out the light novels just in case their dynamic is any better/ ever gets better (wait who am I kidding).

Dropped.
Aug 2, 2011 12:47 PM

Feb 2009
I wonder what exactly happened to Nezumi!

Also this show has a little shounen-ai potential hihi.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » No.6 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Sep 15, 2011

433 by Carolinex86 »»
May 17, 8:59 PM

Poll: » No.6 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Aug 11, 2011

166 by SouthRzVa »»
Oct 25, 2023 3:44 PM

Poll: » No.6 Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jul 28, 2011

174 by SouthRzVa »»
Oct 20, 2023 3:19 PM

Poll: » No.6 Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jul 14, 2011

161 by SouthRzVa »»
Oct 17, 2023 2:56 PM

Poll: » No.6 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Jul 7, 2011

241 by SouthRzVa »»
Oct 11, 2023 8:08 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.