Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Konosuba: God's Blessing on This Wonderful World! (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
May 8, 1:21 PM

Jun 2023
God bless Kazuma.
May 8, 1:56 PM

Jan 2018
Aqua booze spit was hilarious

I wanna be revived by Aqua fr fr 🥵
May 8, 2:03 PM

Oct 2019
they keep getting better and better!!!
May 8, 2:09 PM
Aug 2013
Reply to RAKIB2EMON
Was that Kazuma or Iris at the end???????
@RAKIB2EMON Kazuma

The effect of the item ended at the best moment for Iris's body and worst time for Kazuma's body

May 8, 2:15 PM

Dec 2013
I haven't enjoyed this season so much but this episode was great, loved the animation, everyone was super funny, great comedic timing and it wasn't just them screaming, the fanservice was the cherry on top.
May 8, 2:17 PM

Dec 2011
I almost died this episode, jesus christ xDD
May 8, 2:19 PM

Sep 2014
I saw that coming. Good thing he switched back before anything serious happened, I would have hated it if Iris started hating Kazuma because of this.

On a side note, something about these new episodes still feels unreal. They have a different vibe to them.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
May 8, 2:28 PM
Jun 2021
Embient said:
They really just showed us Eris and Kazuma not saying anything for 25 whole seconds lmao. Thankfully it wasn't a still frame, many people would've thought that something is wrong with the episode.
Best episode so far, the body swap with Iris is one of the most hilarious things I've seen in anime, seriously. Iris will be absolutely broken after this though ToT

I actually checked if it was buffering for a second
May 8, 2:59 PM
Nov 2019
The cut from the battle straight to Eris, then the long pause before Kazuma says anything had me dying. The Kazuma/Iris body swap, meanwhile, has great hijinks potential.
May 8, 3:03 PM

Apr 2012
So, Claire is not only an Amazonian warrior woman who likes strong, heroic men, but also a perverted lolicon with a thing for innocent little princess? Sometimes it seems to me that for a light-hearted comedy manga, the female characters of Konosuba have, to put it mildly, “original" quirks on the level of borderline hentai manga.

@SawronZXZ Not so much jealous, but afraid that he will corrupt her. She is more than friendly towards Mitsurugi, although he is even closer to her than Kazuma.

@Marinate1016 I find it funny how they did an unusually good and detailed job with the animation of Darkness and Claire in this scene, even though Konosuba has always been famous for its comedic cartoonish sloppy animation.
RobertBobertMay 8, 3:13 PM
May 8, 3:30 PM
Aug 2022
That long pause during kazuma’s time with Eris was hilarious, something about seeing Kazuma at the end actually play the role of iris near perfectly was hilarious
May 8, 3:42 PM

Jun 2023
who wouldve thought that letting eiris go alone with megumin was a bad idea
May 8, 3:56 PM
Aug 2020
Finally, some fan service!

Also, why is Eris so focused on Kazuma? And why does she get upset on Chris' behalf over the "sexual harassment"? ...and why are they starting to look and sound so similar...?
May 8, 4:53 PM

Sep 2017
Ah man been so long since I read volume 6 I completely forgot about the body swap. Easy to forget how degen this series is when you're reading rather than seeing.
May 8, 5:29 PM
Pirate King
Feb 2021
So Kazuma got killed by a horde of Kobold’s after just telling Aqua not to get killed by one 😂 the silence between him and Eris was great. The fact that Kazuma and Iris just stood there looking at each other after the body swap happened was great and the fact that Kazuma went to the depths of not only wanting to wash Darkness back, but Claire’s as well was hilarious and I can totally understand why someone who was reincarnated into that world would want to have such an magic item. I’m sure Iris getting hit in the face at the very end by that goon can’t have felt good, but she looked so smug while being held by him I guess it’s because she was so sheltered all her life the fact that she was getting g out and causing trouble was a blast for her 😂
May 8, 5:45 PM
Dec 2021
This episode was so funny and sick, simply amazing!
May 8, 5:48 PM

Aug 2019
They need to switch him back before something major happens lol
May 8, 5:50 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Holy mother of God, Kazuma not backing out of that challenge is just the best! I'd my trust in him, thanks to the ancestors for coming in with clutch xD.

Comedy of this season is still up there with the previous installments, y'all ~
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

May 8, 6:14 PM

Aug 2019
"Men are so much bigger and stronger!" Says the lvl 60. XD
Kazuma vs kobolds: "Please help me Aqua!!!"
Kazuma vs everyone during night raid: "Can't touch this!!"
Anyways I'm really looking forward to next week's episode because Kazuma's really going to kick some serious butt!!!
May 8, 6:34 PM

Apr 2019
lol another great episode, Kazuma's stupid party finally took the credit they deserve this time. just when everything's going well for Kazuma the time limit runs out lol, I wonder what Iris will think of the current situation she's in lol
May 8, 7:00 PM

Oct 2011
The last segment with Iris in Kazuma's body getting beat up was hysterical. Best episode of the season so far.

May 8, 7:18 PM

Apr 2022
best episode so far lmao kazuma realizing he died was jokes, i thought my screen froze for a while though. all that darkness booba and the other chick, yeah this was peak. kazuma and iris' VAa killed it as well lmfao but damn she got folded at the end.
FiendishChan said:
I wanna be revived by Aqua fr fr 🥵
i see i'm not the only one who had this thought lol.
May 8, 7:26 PM
Oct 2022
Nothing to say except that I think it's the best cap in the whole saga. It was hilarous to see. I kept laughing harder and harder through all the cap.
May 8, 8:02 PM
Feb 2020
Reply to RobertBobert
So, Claire is not only an Amazonian warrior woman who likes strong, heroic men, but also a perverted lolicon with a thing for innocent little princess? Sometimes it seems to me that for a light-hearted comedy manga, the female characters of Konosuba have, to put it mildly, “original" quirks on the level of borderline hentai manga.

@SawronZXZ Not so much jealous, but afraid that he will corrupt her. She is more than friendly towards Mitsurugi, although he is even closer to her than Kazuma.

@Marinate1016 I find it funny how they did an unusually good and detailed job with the animation of Darkness and Claire in this scene, even though Konosuba has always been famous for its comedic cartoonish sloppy animation.
RobertBobert said:

Konosuba's source material is a Light Novel, not a manga.

And only a few characters have such quirks, others like Megumin and Wiz are normal, and some others like Chris and Aqua are straight up saints.
May 8, 8:03 PM
Feb 2020
Reply to xM4DN355x

Also, why is Eris so focused on Kazuma? And why does she get upset on Chris' behalf over the "sexual harassment"? ...and why are they starting to look and sound so similar...?
xM4DN355x said:
Also, why is Eris so focused on Kazuma?

She isn't, the real question is why you think she is.
May 8, 8:04 PM

Apr 2012
Reply to Othawastz
RobertBobert said:

Konosuba's source material is a Light Novel, not a manga.

And only a few characters have such quirks, others like Megumin and Wiz are normal, and some others like Chris and Aqua are straight up saints.
@Othawastz Lol dude, are you sure I need to lecture about Konosuba? :D
May 8, 8:05 PM
Aug 2020
Reply to Othawastz
xM4DN355x said:
Also, why is Eris so focused on Kazuma?

She isn't, the real question is why you think she is.
@Othawastz In this episode, she is literally admitting to watching him all the way down to his time spent with Iris, it's pretty obvious that she's been observing him, most likely because she sees him all the time. Plus, she asks him to find the relics just like Chris does, could this be coincidence?
May 8, 8:10 PM
Mar 2019
For Kazuma, that's what you call uncomfortable silence.
Thought i'd paused it.
May 8, 8:28 PM

Dec 2018
Never really able to enjoy body swap trope
May 8, 8:42 PM

Jul 2016
They switched bodies back at the end, right? Because there is no way that was sweet baby Iris taking a punch to the face D:

Fantastic episode. Hilarious from beginning to end and with some high-quality fanservice at the end with Kazuma about to experience blonde heaven. Didn't know Claire was THAT big, btw.
May 8, 8:45 PM
Sep 2010
How many times has he died now lol

Truck-kun
General Winter
Broken neck from falling out a tree when fighting the running lizards.
OVA Choker item
Dissolved by Hans
Blown up in the movie
now Kobolds

am I missing any? lol
May 8, 8:53 PM

Mar 2015
Reply to Morcombe1990

Truck-kun
General Winter
OVA Choker item
Dissolved by Hans
Blown up in the movie
now Kobolds

am I missing any? lol
Morcombe1990 said:

Truck-kun Tractor-kun
General Winter
OVA Choker item
Dissolved by Hans
Blown up in the movie
now Kobolds

am I missing any? lol

Sorry, had to fix one thing. ;)

Also, that side by side with Darkness and Claire... gawddam!
May 8, 9:28 PM
Feb 2020
Reply to xM4DN355x
@Othawastz In this episode, she is literally admitting to watching him all the way down to his time spent with Iris, it's pretty obvious that she's been observing him, most likely because she sees him all the time. Plus, she asks him to find the relics just like Chris does, could this be coincidence?
xM4DN355x said:
@Othawastz In this episode, she is literally admitting to watching him

Can't say anything without spoilers, just that she's not obsessed with him, she has no particular interest in him.
May 8, 9:31 PM
Feb 2020
Reply to Morcombe1990

Truck-kun
General Winter
OVA Choker item
Dissolved by Hans
Blown up in the movie
now Kobolds

am I missing any? lol
Morcombe1990 said:

Truck-kun
General Winter
OVA Choker item
Dissolved by Hans
Blown up in the movie
now Kobolds

am I missing any? lol

Out all of those only dying of shock, Winter Shogun, broken neck and Kobolds are canon, the rest are filler.
May 8, 9:42 PM
Oct 2019
That awkward silence with Eris LMAO

I called it, i knew they gonna switch back right at the end lol

Absolute PEAK EPISODE!!
God Bless for this Anime!!
May 8, 10:53 PM

Sep 2018
This episode was an absolute masterpiece with the body swap, and Eris reacting to Kazuma. 😭😭😭
May 8, 11:05 PM

Mar 2019
Such a shocking & Hilarious Ending LMAO...
Nyan-Pasu!... [ Ara Ara ] [ Waifus ]
May 9, 12:42 AM
Aug 2022
xM4DN355x said:

if you look that who is voice acting eris you can have your answer but it goes to spoiler unless you read chapter 68
May 9, 12:53 AM

Feb 2016
20 seconds of total silence, COMEDY GOLD, I LOVE THIS 100/10!!!!!!

I like to see that Kazuma is actually (finally) concerned about being so weak, I hope we see him really grow for once.
And I'm also impressed our boy didn't go fkng insane the very moment he got inside Iri's body, like, I know he is not exactly a lolicon, but still, it's motherfucking Kazuma lmao

FUCK, I ADORE THEM SO FUCKING MUCH ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Aqua spitting beer on people's faces to heal them goes so fkng crazy lmao, this episode was insane, legit so fkng fun.
Sorry if my english is bad (っ˘▽˘)っ~~~
Btw, cry about it.
May 9, 1:14 AM

May 2008
Damn I've been a Konosuba slave since conception but was worried about this season... than, EP 5 happened. I have been transcended back to the land I love. How I hope it continues this momentum. Poor Hans at the end... Soap, detergent, soap, detergent, swallow :D
May 9, 2:23 AM

Nov 2018
We know they wont show anything about the bath next episode, but I have the feeling Kazuma will get his body back before he even gets in the tub.

Need more crazy Claire.

May 9, 3:03 AM

Apr 2012
Reply to skyramaee
xM4DN355x said:

if you look that who is voice acting eris you can have your answer but it goes to spoiler unless you read chapter 68
@skyramaee Is this a casting gag for some kind of harem or rom-com? Because I don’t see any special roles of this kind for her VA.
May 9, 3:07 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Of course Kazuma dies against the weakest monsters during the battle lol, and now he managed to switch bodies with the princess, damn
May 9, 3:17 AM
Aug 2022
RobertBobert said:
@skyramaee Is this a casting gag for some kind of harem or rom-com? Because I don’t see any special roles of this kind for her VA.

look at s1 and s2 roles
May 9, 3:56 AM

Jun 2020
Aw, i wanted to get a peek at Iris' body too.

The opening and ending have really grown on me
May 9, 4:09 AM
Jul 2016
alway good and fun
May 9, 4:24 AM
Mar 2019
Predictable...but that didn't make it any less hilarious. Kazuma can't really catch a break. hihi
May 9, 4:27 AM

Apr 2012
Reply to skyramaee
RobertBobert said:

look at s1 and s2 roles
@skyramaee Oh lol, I didn't even think about that. Thanks for the hint, dude :D.

@xM4DN355x I think I got what he was trying to say, but judging by the exchange above, that only proves you more right lmao.
May 9, 4:40 AM

Apr 2023
this season is worse than 1 and 2 darkness's character was ruined she is supposed to be a degen but shes being normal i hate it and the show isnt even funny anymore
May 9, 5:15 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Finally a great episode. Loved the body switch scene and seeing Lalantina in risqué situations is always a big plus in my book
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 3 Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - 7 hours ago

47 by Vicmiceli »»
7 minutes ago

» Is it just me or this series has been going downhill since season 2 ended? ( 1 2 )

Kitsune_089 - May 2

73 by SpiderMiles3523 »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 3 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

InfinityDude88 - May 29

85 by MegamiRem »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 3 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 22

135 by ReConstructor »»
Today, 12:35 AM

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 3 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 15

185 by ReConstructor »»
Jun 3, 11:38 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.